La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 3782 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 424 464 514 914 1414 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 56719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyezhov  [View Original Post]
    When is Thermae opening that's all I care about.
    Open tonight. Per MP, about 30 girls.

Quote Originally Posted by IHeartIpa  [View Original Post]

In the last 10 years I've been to at least Mai ek, czech, piano, sherbet, krystal, excite, the bank, pimp, Resort, florence, Villa, and probably 5 others whose names I forget. The quality varies year to year in almost all places. The most expensive other than pimp (again, a huge rip off) was a place whose name I forget out on viphavadee-rangist road that would easily be 8 k / person. Nice girls but I remember thinking its expensive just to be expensive. Otherwise going in a group of 5 guys I'd expect to pay about 5-6 k on average for 4 hours of drinking and each choosing 1 girl each to drink with us.
    Which clubs do you prefer? How often can you get the girls out of the club?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMinded1  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks. Quick update from recent on the ground research of the main spots in BKK:

1. Soi Nana seems to be closest to its former glory, minus the plaza itself which feels a bit like a ghosttown even when open inside. It's both too bright and due to size of space too empty, as higher floors remain largely closed and clubs can't have dancers inside but girls work only on the outside. Visited an MP a bit further up the soi, general prices are about 2 k for HJ / BJ, with a strong reluctance to go past HJ for the lady I chose.

2. Sukhumvit Soi 7 beer garden. Holy shit, it's like Covid doesn't exist. Friday evening, hard to move among all people, forget masks, forget caution, girls having a good time and even dancing on mini stages. Big partyland, choice galore for a monger.

3. Soi 7/1 - I'll be calling it BJ soi in my mind. Chrome may be closed but getting BJd (sadly no CIM this time) in Wood bar lifted my spirits for the evening, while there were offers for the same from nearby bars as I approached for as low as 500. Quick release to give you that swagger in your walk.

3. Sukhumvit Soi 11 geer garden. Similar to soi 7 but a lot quieter and well, girls a notch less pretty. But if it's the 8's or 9's you want, a club called Juicy just opened a few days ago a bit higher up the soi.

4. Soi Cowboy. Beginning and end see some action in terms of girls sitting / standing in front of what used to be clubs and enticing customers to come in and have a drink. Kazi Kazi at the end of soi runs specials of 80 baht a beer. Place just opposite superquiet and perfect for a drink and some good views of ladies doing what they do best. Mid of the street quiet except for a few really deliciosly smelling food carts for your pad thai and similar cravings.

5. Patpong sois 1 and 2 - what a sad, sad ghosttown this has become. Hope I don't mix them up here but soi 2 is completely dead while soi 1 retains some of its former glory. A lot sadder then Nana with girls sitting in a line outside the clubs they work in and mamasan trying to get passing pedestrians to select a girl. Not sure what the model here is. I'd guess going into the club with a girl to get her some ladydrinks before barfining her. Meh. Not my cup of whisky.
    Good overview.

I just wanted to mention that the bars inside Nana Plaza were almost all closed and dark Thursday night, maybe still only 2-3 bars inside the Plaza were open on Friday night. That's why Soi 7 was so packed. The Nana Plaza girls and customers went over there instead.

According to a couple of girls I asked, some 6-7 girls turned up testing positive for Covid at Nana Plaza last week and that is why they have been mostly closed for a couple of days. But that was according to a couple of girls who moved from Nana Plaza to Soi 7 last night, so who knows how accurate that is.

Multi-location update

Hey folks. Quick update from recent on the ground research of the main spots in BKK:

1. Soi Nana seems to be closest to its former glory, minus the plaza itself which feels a bit like a ghosttown even when open inside. It's both too bright and due to size of space too empty, as higher floors remain largely closed and clubs can't have dancers inside but girls work only on the outside. Visited an MP a bit further up the soi, general prices are about 2 k for HJ / BJ, with a strong reluctance to go past HJ for the lady I chose.

2. Sukhumvit Soi 7 beer garden. Holy shit, it's like Covid doesn't exist. Friday evening, hard to move among all people, forget masks, forget caution, girls having a good time and even dancing on mini stages. Big partyland, choice galore for a monger.

3. Soi 7/1 - I'll be calling it BJ soi in my mind. Chrome may be closed but getting BJd (sadly no CIM this time) in Wood bar lifted my spirits for the evening, while there were offers for the same from nearby bars as I approached for as low as 500. Quick release to give you that swagger in your walk.

3. Sukhumvit Soi 11 geer garden. Similar to soi 7 but a lot quieter and well, girls a notch less pretty. But if it's the 8's or 9's you want, a club called Juicy just opened a few days ago a bit higher up the soi.

4. Soi Cowboy. Beginning and end see some action in terms of girls sitting / standing in front of what used to be clubs and enticing customers to come in and have a drink. Kazi Kazi at the end of soi runs specials of 80 baht a beer. Place just opposite superquiet and perfect for a drink and some good views of ladies doing what they do best. Mid of the street quiet except for a few really deliciosly smelling food carts for your pad thai and similar cravings.

5. Patpong sois 1 and 2 - what a sad, sad ghosttown this has become. Hope I don't mix them up here but soi 2 is completely dead while soi 1 retains some of its former glory. A lot sadder then Nana with girls sitting in a line outside the clubs they work in and mamasan trying to get passing pedestrians to select a girl. Not sure what the model here is. I'd guess going into the club with a girl to get her some ladydrinks before barfining her. Meh. Not my cup of whisky.

Hope you find some of this useful for an update! Relatively tame but to be honest I am still getting in the groove of things here and for the moment the pressure to release is just not high enough to go ST or LT with a girl. And at 3 k (ST) and about 5 k for LT, for those of you who travel around, prices may not be what they used to be or feel, even though getting your balls emptied is still relatively inexpensive in the City of Angels.

Fiwfans and Line

I hooked up a few girls off the fiwfan site and added their accounts to my line. Texted a few and now I get bombarded with stuff on my international nos from unknown Bangkok numbers.

Some of the ladies work out of the same hotels in an around Sukhumvit. These 2 accounts seem to be the ones where the problems started.

https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406rad4vpkpp5iall

https://fiwfans.com/sideline/406raeesakwx3tiii

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBkk  [View Original Post]
    It is kind of hard to explain if you haven't been to a Bangkok high end Gentlemans club, it is even harder to explain if you are a westerner, which I am. I am the first to admit that I do not pick up on the intracies of these clubs which are very much aimed at the Asian market, local Thais and Asian expats / tourists. The women are there to entertain you, you cannot officially bar fine them or have sex with them on the premises. You bill is for entrance, drinks and TIME the women sit with you. No sex.

There are 3 tiers of spenders at these places and you do get treated accordingly. Every gets treated well, it is just that the more you spend the better you will get treated.

Group 1:

You pay some kind of entrance fee. Starts at 1000, they do have packages for groups which includes drinks. You then pay for more drinks. Can be beer or more commonly bottles of spirits. And you pay for the company of women to enterntain you - 2000 for first hour, then 1000 for each additional hour + tip. You can of course just pay for lady drinks, but the girls will drink at a number of different tables which may be away from your group. I guess if you went in a group and got an entrance package, then shared a few women amongst the party. You could probably get away with a bill of 5,000 each. However you would be in the lowest spending group and the girls do know this, so only the newer girls or less popular girls are going to give you much attention. The very popular girls will not come to a table like this. It is a status thing.

Group 2:

The most common group is 2 to 5 business type guys, they grab a girl each, have bottles on the table and tip the ladies. The bill for this would start at 10,000 each, could go to 15,000 or 20,000 easily. The girls will be easily hand over their "line", as pretty much every Thai girl will. However trying to get them to come over for sex would see a strike rate of perhaps 1 out of 3 and then it would not be cheap. Think 5,000 to 10,000 for an hour or two.

Group 3:

Then there is the High Rollers group. These guys are high net worth individuals, both Thai and Foreign. They are literally surrounded by the most popular girls in the club and seem to compete to see who can spend the most money. Their bill is going to be 200 k and up. I once saw a guy tip a girl 100 lady drinks and he did it 3 times. You will see all sorts of crazy shit.

The Delta wave, which closed all entertainment venues at the start of 2021 was attributed to have started in these high end clubs. A government department of high end ministers was thought to have been infected with covid from these clubs at the time. It was the source of a number of memes and jokes from the public. Of course all ministers denied being at the clubs. Even a photo of one of the highest ministers with a nipple in his mouth at the club did not seem to be enough for him to admit being there. Deny, deny, deny seems to be the policy in this regards. But this is the type of clientele at these places. High end government officials, business owners and I am sure a number of people of ill repute.

As a disclaimer, I have been to these clubs maybe 5 times over the last 8 years. They have been more or less closed since the pandemic started. They are very much an Asian experience, you do see some farangs there but they are definitely in the minority. Most of the girls speak thai only, some obviously speak a little English, but certainly not all. As very much a white western dude, I always feel like I am a bit of an outsider at these clubs and do not pick up the intracies and what is a social club. Adding to this you are spending a ton of money without any result at the end of the night. I might go to these places once a year as a bit of a diversion, to see something new.
    Great informacióand, thanks! I didn't know the success rate was as low as 1/3. I'm willing to spend money but would like to see a return on it. Did you happen to see any Indian folks there? (I'm Indian, born and raised in the West) I've experienced racism before in Thailand, I imagine I'd stick out at a club like this as well.

I also read about a mini membership - 5 k THB for like one bottle. Have you seen that?

And just to confirm, if you do have a bottle the girl drinks from that right? She stays with you and you don't have to keep buying ladydrinks (assuming you pay her hourly entertainment fee).

It is kind of hard to explain if you haven't been to a Bangkok high end Gentlemans club, it is even harder to explain if you are a westerner, which I am. I am the first to admit that I do not pick up on the intracies of these clubs which are very much aimed at the Asian market, local Thais and Asian expats / tourists. The women are there to entertain you, you cannot officially bar fine them or have sex with them on the premises. You bill is for entrance, drinks and TIME the women sit with you. No sex.

There are 3 tiers of spenders at these places and you do get treated accordingly. Every gets treated well, it is just that the more you spend the better you will get treated.

Group 1:.
    I'm guessing your only experience is with The Pimp aka the biggest rip off in bkk. Most of you're price info is way off based on this. Nowhere in higher end G clubs do girls compete for drinks in the way you describe. You pay the girls a drink per a set amount of time and then they drink from your groups booze. The packages include booze + set amount of ladydrinks. The girls tend to make the same amount (before tips) regardless the type of customers who pick them. Farang tend to be much less handsy than thai guys which they may appreciate but english can be a barrier. I typically went with a group of foreigners some white some asian-american, but have also been with thais many times.

Many thai guys will have a favorite / regular at their frequently visited establishments. These clubs are prime source for rich thai guys finding a mia noi or side girl. Especially for the well to do it provides a private setting to relax with friends and girls in a place their wife or her friends can't spot them.

The asian culture difference you mention is that people go to these places to drink with their close mate sor business partners while having girls around. The girls are there to help ensure everyone has a good time.

In the last 10 years I've been to at least Mai ek, czech, piano, sherbet, krystal, excite, the bank, pimp, Resort, florence, Villa, and probably 5 others whose names I forget. The quality varies year to year in almost all places. The most expensive other than pimp (again, a huge rip off) was a place whose name I forget out on viphavadee-rangist road that would easily be 8 k / person. Nice girls but I remember thinking its expensive just to be expensive. Otherwise going in a group of 5 guys I'd expect to pay about 5-6 k on average for 4 hours of drinking and each choosing 1 girl each to drink with us.

If you do go regularly to such places make friends with a host / papasan / mamasan. At the least you can check how many girls are available before you get in the taxi to go there, as sometimes its busy and selection can be weak. They have also been known to procure party favors for those that indulge. Vip karaoke rooms at these places only run 2-3 k for the night so if you like that kind of privacy for your group its well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyDude353  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice all, I don't think I would mind the walk of shame if coming back late at night LOL.
    I'm almost 70. There is no walk of shame for me when I have anything under 25 on my arm. Sucks to be you then mate doesn't it, look at meeeeeeee, yee haw.

I learned that in Pattaya aeon ago when I had me a perfect midget (with a mouth like a sailor on the USS John A Badass). Eat your heart out pervs. I win.

Gutters are meant to be proudly crawled through! Sanuk!

Quick little double release, between sukhumvit 11 and 13

Staying very close to Sukhumvit soi 11, saw many girls in between sois 11 and 13 offering massage outside in what could be considered a quieter area for mongering. Or just plain drinking. And a few legit MPs, which of course, don't need to put any girls (which we'd more likely call senior women) outside. One of the ladies which was sitting alone in the early afternoon was giving me the wink, just about 10 steps away from a group of girls doing the same.

I must admit to forgetting the name but was briskly taken to a room in an alley nearby, and it took about 10 minutes to get down to discussions on what to do. Nothing super memorable but when balls are on fire a man doesn't ask. For 2000 I got a bit of a massage, a handjob and a quite passionate blowjob, sadly without CIM. I was probably ripped off a little but she did mention the possibility of rimming, FS and so on, I was just not in the mood and was at that point a 1-minute man after a drought of several weeks, so no point.

Research will continue with a certain Indian looking lady in soi Nana, a bit of a walk after Nana Plaza.

And if anyone has tips for young, big titted Indians providing services in Bangkok, I will send good karma your way, along with any other gems I find.

Quote Originally Posted by BionicMan  [View Original Post]
    Once upon a time (ie precovid) I used to go to the MP / hair salon of Nana hotel Soi 4. It is / was just after the lift to rooms. There an helpful MILF would take care of shaving you with utmost care. Don't expect any hanky panky, but the shaving job is perfect.

I don't know if still open or what. As you are now a resident worth checking.
    Thanks for the tip! I think I even remember that MP, it was older ladies but provided fantastic and completely decent massage in the midst of all that we like best! Passed by the other day, sadly was closed.

However, to update my own post. Walking along soi 11 I found a "healthy massage" place which had a menu of things, among which was shaving of normal bodily hair (armpits, legs etc etc.) and I politely asked the girl if they shave the lower parts. She went in to ask the old lady (stangely felt like a mamasan), who took over, sad sure for 500 baht and happily proceeded to do it in the back room. No extras offered, and she told me her girls also provide only tranditional massage. I was completely fine with that and walked out with a babylike shaven clean dick, although since she used a proper shaving razor (not the likes of those personal Gilettes), she avoided the softest part of the balls. Nothing I can't easily fix, the main parts are gone.

Nearby place called Hollywood does waxing, but I kinda don't feel like having hair peeled off my balls.

Group 1:

You pay some kind of entrance fee. Starts at 1000, they do have packages for groups which includes drinks. You then pay for more drinks. Can be beer or more commonly bottles of spirits. And you pay for the company of women to enterntain you - 2000 for first hour, then 1000 for each additional hour + tip. You can of course just pay for lady drinks, but the girls will drink at a number of different tables which may be away from your group. I guess if you went in a group and got an entrance package, then shared a few women amongst the party. You could probably get away with a bill of 5,000 each. However you would be in the lowest spending group and the girls do know this, so only the newer girls or less popular girls are going to give you much attention. The very popular girls will not come to a table like this. It is a status thing.

Group 2:

The most common group is 2 to 5 business type guys, they grab a girl each, have bottles on the table and tip the ladies. The bill for this would start at 10,000 each, could go to 15,000 or 20,000 easily. The girls will be easily hand over their "line", as pretty much every Thai girl will. However trying to get them to come over for sex would see a strike rate of perhaps 1 out of 3 and then it would not be cheap. Think 5,000 to 10,000 for an hour or two.

Group 3:

Then there is the High Rollers group. These guys are high net worth individuals, both Thai and Foreign. They are literally surrounded by the most popular girls in the club and seem to compete to see who can spend the most money. Their bill is going to be 200 k and up. I once saw a guy tip a girl 100 lady drinks and he did it 3 times. You will see all sorts of crazy shit.

The Delta wave, which closed all entertainment venues at the start of 2021 was attributed to have started in these high end clubs. A government department of high end ministers was thought to have been infected with covid from these clubs at the time. It was the source of a number of memes and jokes from the public. Of course all ministers denied being at the clubs. Even a photo of one of the highest ministers with a nipple in his mouth at the club did not seem to be enough for him to admit being there. Deny, deny, deny seems to be the policy in this regards. But this is the type of clientele at these places. High end government officials, business owners and I am sure a number of people of ill repute.

As a disclaimer, I have been to these clubs maybe 5 times over the last 8 years. They have been more or less closed since the pandemic started. They are very much an Asian experience, you do see some farangs there but they are definitely in the minority. Most of the girls speak thai only, some obviously speak a little English, but certainly not all. As very much a white western dude, I always feel like I am a bit of an outsider at these clubs and do not pick up the intracies and what is a social club. Adding to this you are spending a ton of money without any result at the end of the night. I might go to these places once a year as a bit of a diversion, to see something new.
    What are the odds of getting numbers at the end of this night? If I’m trying to find girls that look like at gentleman’s club where should I go? It sounds like I should stick to massage or soapy massage parlors but I didn't find the girls places like Doki Doki my type either.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMinded1  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers.

Great to be catching up with developments in Bangkok from the past few months reading all your posts. After having visited many times over the past 10 years or so, finally moved here for what will likely be several years of life. And maybe more.

I plan to contribute here as any good monger would, but until I get some experiences to share a simple question:

Where could one get a good shave of intimate areas, followed by a HJ or BJ, and possibly preceded by a massage? Waxing I found easily on offer but I'm really not into that.
    Once upon a time (ie precovid) I used to go to the MP / hair salon of Nana hotel Soi 4. It is / was just after the lift to rooms. There an helpful MILF would take care of shaving you with utmost care. Don't expect any hanky panky, but the shaving job is perfect.

I don't know if still open or what. As you are now a resident worth checking.

Getting a happy shave?

Hi fellow mongers.

Great to be catching up with developments in Bangkok from the past few months reading all your posts. After having visited many times over the past 10 years or so, finally moved here for what will likely be several years of life. And maybe more.

I plan to contribute here as any good monger would, but until I get some experiences to share a simple question:

Where could one get a good shave of intimate areas, followed by a HJ or BJ, and possibly preceded by a massage? Waxing I found easily on offer but I'm really not into that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieBravo  [View Original Post]
    While I believe this advice is good advice also be advised that when taking a lady back, depending upon the layout of the hotel, some force you to endure the long walk of shame. LOL.
    One of my hotels is requiring that my joiner provide proof of vaccination plus they must sign some sort of a waiver document. I think the proof of vaccination is common, but this is the first I've heard of joiners signing a waiver. I don't know the details of the waiver.

Go into the walk of shame with a positive attitude. My obvious ST girl and I once shared an elevator with 3 older India couples. The ladies laughed and the men avoided eye contact, it was clear the men would have liked to trade places with me. Thought of that elevator ride still makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieBravo  [View Original Post]
    While I believe this advice is good advice also be advised that when taking a lady back, depending upon the layout of the hotel, some force you to endure the long walk of shame. LOL.
    Thanks for the advice all, I don't think I would mind the walk of shame if coming back late at night LOL.

Posting Limitations