Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1033 of 3784 FirstFirst ... 33 533 933 983 1023 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1043 1083 1133 1533 2033 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,495 of 56760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    This could easily be turned around where the monger might not be comfortable being greeted by a WG during the day. Some might be mongering on the hush hush, like going for quickies while the wife / GF is asleep or out shopping. Like many have said there is no hard and fast rule, just feel out the situation and decide whether at that point in time it would be appropriate.

For example if you see her with a kid in tow or with people hat look like they could be her parents or relatives, maybe try being discreet about it. Or if she's hanging off the arm of someone who looks like her BF, maybe try not to cause any drama.

Quote Originally Posted by RedKilt  [View Original Post]
    Best response I have read here.

FWIW, a few years ago now I was having lunch with my barfine one day and she whispered to me that the girl sitting at a nearby table was her friend who worked in her bar. I noted they were ignoring each other and I commented on it and she said (I am paraphrasing) that they have an understanding that they don't greet each other in such circumstances because it might cause a problem. She also giggled to me that she had been with the guy her friend was with too. He didn't seem to recognize my girl but perhaps he was playing dumb too.

This thread reminded me of this funny scenario. Everybody studiously ignoring each other despite knowing each other.
    A monger with proper upbringing will never greet a working girl who is with another monger. Not everyone is aware of good manners or common courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by NicFrenchy  [View Original Post]
    I do not think there is a rule for that, spoken or unspoken.

However, should I cross paths with a working girl I know and she is with another man, I will not give her the time of day.

Why? Because being outside her workplace (or work environment if you will) it is very difficult for me to read the situation: Is she Somying the working girl? Or somying the girl trying to have some normal regular time? And how would I know the guy next to her is a customer? What if he is a boyfriend / teacher / relative or whatever? I would 100% respect her right to privacy and let her (since she is with the unknown third party) be the one to initiate.

I would expect the same courtesy from her if the roles were reversed and I was walking at the mall with another girl.
    Best response I have read here.

FWIW, a few years ago now I was having lunch with my barfine one day and she whispered to me that the girl sitting at a nearby table was her friend who worked in her bar. I noted they were ignoring each other and I commented on it and she said (I am paraphrasing) that they have an understanding that they don't greet each other in such circumstances because it might cause a problem. She also giggled to me that she had been with the guy her friend was with too. He didn't seem to recognize my girl but perhaps he was playing dumb too.

This thread reminded me of this funny scenario. Everybody studiously ignoring each other despite knowing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJones  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't 3/4 of the girls I meet so not a problem for me! I don't know why any one would bother to be perfectly honest and I am guessing unless you have a regular arrangement with the girl they don't care either.

My hobby is finding and f at cking as many girls as I can not make as many friends as I can with working girls.

My 2 cents worth.

Rob.
    Hi to you Rob, and I will tell you my objection is to someone telling me it's inappropriate to return a courtesy to a WG who is with a customer or me saying a quick Hello when she is with her customer. You're probably correct that most people would not even greet them under those circumstances and most girls would probably not either but to excoriated someone who says Hello, under those circumstances and says it's inappropriate and get so dramatic about it is over the top hysteria.

Saying Hi

Quote Originally Posted by RunMann  [View Original Post]
    I am wrong because I disagree with you? Brilliant, You don't get to tell me what is appropriate because I don't live my life to your standard so you are wrong, now what?
    I wouldn't 3/4 of the girls I meet so not a problem for me! I don't know why any one would bother to be perfectly honest and I am guessing unless you have a regular arrangement with the girl they don't care either.

My hobby is finding and f at cking as many girls as I can not make as many friends as I can with working girls.

My 2 cents worth.

Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by NicFrenchy  [View Original Post]

However, should I cross paths with a working girl I know and she is with another man, I will not give her the time of day.

Why? Because being outside her workplace (or work environment if you will) it is very difficult for me to read the situation: Is she Somying the working girl? Or somying the girl trying to have some normal regular time? And how would I know the guy next to her is a customer? What if he is a boyfriend / teacher / relative or whatever? I would 100% respect her right to privacy and let her (since she is with the unknown third party) be the one to initiate.

I would expect the same courtesy from her if the roles were reversed and I was walking at the mall with another girl.
    Not taking sides I could have gone both ways because there isn't really a right or wrong way personally I've been doing the don't know you thing but this got to be the best fucking answer so far! That is why he is the NicFrenchy wearing all those designers clothing in Bangkok. Man you good!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Not only are you wrong, but you are belligerently sticking to your guns and insulting people in the process. Run Mann, you are an American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO-TA2Ckma4
    I am wrong because I disagree with you? Brilliant, You don't get to tell me what is appropriate because I don't live my life to your standard so you are wrong, now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys, an unspoken rule. See a girl you've been with before and she's going into a hotel elevator with another guy you do not call out to her. That's just the wrong thing to do. It's unlikely she's going to drop a paying customer to go and chat with you. And the guy sure isn't going to like the interruption. Pick the wrong guys at the wrong time and you might get your ass beat.

WTF? Guys, hello?

Could you please continue this discussion by PM?

You are loaded with excuses, I call them dishonesty. Your "we" is simply a call for assistance and to assemble an us against me scenario, but the only thing you have convince me of is that I am 100 percent correct and it is appropriate in saying Hello, or returning a greeting to WG who is with a customer so despite your exaggerations, untruths and hysteria and no evidence to support your unfounded, ridiculous WG being harmed claim I will do as I please.
    Not only are you wrong, but you are belligerently sticking to your guns and insulting people in the process. Run Mann, you are an American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO-TA2Ckma4

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    1. Go back and read how many times posters (not only me; we) clarified that we aren't talking about the times a P4P girl with a customer said hello to you first but when you looked into her face and said it to her first. Yet you still include that in your replies as though the only posts you read were the first ones and as if your including that might blur the line in the stark difference between the two.

2. I said "we" because your defiant and repeated assurance that you are bound and determined to continue doing it no matter what was not a reply to me but to other posters. I certainly saw that as a sure sign you are not in any way addicted to the behavior. But you are correct in that I can't be sure anyone else reading those assurances (we) see the same sure signs of no "need" there that I saw.

3. The reason I added the notion that a brief conversation might follow your saying hello first to a P4P girl with another man is there in my posts; you don't know what her reaction will be. She might very well decide that a normal expression of being human when someone she knows says hello to her is to reply with "Oh hi! I was just thinking about you. I'm fine. How are you? Mom, Dad, the kids, the dog and cat doing alright lately? Have you seen Black Panther yet?"

And what will you do IF she wants to take your hello further than either a lone hello back or utter silence on her part? Avert your eyes and ignore the effort? Kind of rude, no?

Then again, if no P4P girl with another man has ever carried on an exchange with you beyond only saying hello back or saying nothing at all, maybe they aren't nearly as interested in sharing this aspect of humanity at this particular moment as you are. And it even could be that she, the man she is with and anyone else witness to the moment fully understands the message and meaning of your looking into her face to say hello first (see my posts) and would rather get past this awkward glitch in the evening ASAP and get back to whatever positive vibe the two them were working on before you arrived on the scene.
    You are loaded with excuses, I call them dishonesty. Your "we" is simply a call for assistance and to assemble an us against me scenario, but the only thing you have convince me of is that I am 100 percent correct and it is appropriate in saying Hello, or returning a greeting to WG who is with a customer so despite your exaggerations, untruths and hysteria and no evidence to support your unfounded, ridiculous WG being harmed claim I will do as I please.

Go back and read the original discussion it is about saying hello to the WG with customer or returning her greeting.

Who is we, you speak for more than yourself here or are you so incapable formulating your own thoughts coherently you need others to assist you? You dishonestly introduced the "need" word when no one said there was a need. I corrected you on that along with several other misstatement you made like changing the Hello, greeting to a chat when no one said that but you and your conclusion that saying Hello, will negatively affect the WG when you have no proof that it will. I am not convinced by your argument that saying Hello, or returning her greeting when she is with a customer will affect her negatively and you have not shown me otherwise which is why I said I will continue as usual.

The only insecurity and neediness I see is from you and your need to protect WGs. This is about saying hello not lobbying tiny grenades into laps as you deceptively put it, No one but you said that. Changing the narrative does not advance your argument, its dishonest. Not everyone has the same nefarious mind set you are putting forth here, A hello, is a hello, and nothing more and you can't prove otherwise but for you to reach the diabolical conclusion that because someone said hello to the WG with her customer or return her greeting that she will be affected said more about your need to unnecessarily protect WGs.
    1. Go back and read how many times posters (not only me; we) clarified that we aren't talking about the times a P4P girl with a customer said hello to you first but when you looked into her face and said it to her first. Yet you still include that in your replies as though the only posts you read were the first ones and as if your including that might blur the line in the stark difference between the two.

2. I said "we" because your defiant and repeated assurance that you are bound and determined to continue doing it no matter what was not a reply to me but to other posters. I certainly saw that as a sure sign you are not in any way addicted to the behavior. But you are correct in that I can't be sure anyone else reading those assurances (we) see the same sure signs of no "need" there that I saw.

3. The reason I added the notion that a brief conversation might follow your saying hello first to a P4P girl with another man is there in my posts; you don't know what her reaction will be. She might very well decide that a normal expression of being human when someone she knows says hello to her is to reply with "Oh hi! I was just thinking about you. I'm fine. How are you? Mom, Dad, the kids, the dog and cat doing alright lately? Have you seen Black Panther yet?"

And what will you do IF she wants to take your hello further than either a lone hello back or utter silence on her part? Avert your eyes and ignore the effort? Kind of rude, no?

Then again, if no P4P girl with another man has ever carried on an exchange with you beyond only saying hello back or saying nothing at all, maybe they aren't nearly as interested in sharing this aspect of humanity at this particular moment as you are. And it even could be that she, the man she is with and anyone else witness to the moment fully understands the message and meaning of your looking into her face to say hello first (see my posts) and would rather get past this awkward glitch in the evening ASAP and get back to whatever positive vibe the two them were working on before you arrived on the scene.

I and others agree with you that no explanation is necessary for acknowledging someone who says hello to you first. Not sure why you keep lumping that into the issue when no one is asking why you do that. It is only regarding the part about you saying hello to a P4P girl with another man who has said nothing to you..
    Go back and read the original discussion it is about saying hello to the WG with customer or returning her greeting.

We certainly get that you don't "need" to do it by the way you defiantly and repeatedly assured us that you are bound and determined to continue doing it no matter what.
    Who is we, you speak for more than yourself here or are you so incapable formulating your own thoughts coherently you need others to assist you? You dishonestly introduced the "need" word when no one said there was a need. I corrected you on that along with several other misstatement you made like changing the Hello, greeting to a chat when no one said that but you and your conclusion that saying Hello, will negatively affect the WG when you have no proof that it will. I am not convinced by your argument that saying Hello, or returning her greeting when she is with a customer will affect her negatively and you have not shown me otherwise which is why I said I will continue as usual.

For my part, I just never felt insecure and needy of attention enough not to abide seeing a former P4P girl with another man without my lobbing a tiny grenade into her lap by saying anything to her first that might mean she will feel it necessary to talk about me or explain anything about me to her other man for the next minute or two while I stroll off with a self-satisfied grin about the possible repercussions no matter how benign they might be..
    The only insecurity and neediness I see is from you and your need to protect WGs. This is about saying hello not lobbying tiny grenades into laps as you deceptively put it, No one but you said that. Changing the narrative does not advance your argument, its dishonest. Not everyone has the same nefarious mind set you are putting forth here, A hello, is a hello, and nothing more and you can't prove otherwise but for you to reach the diabolical conclusion that because someone said hello to the WG with her customer or return her greeting that she will be affected said more about your need to unnecessarily protect WGs.

No one needs to have a compelling reason or convince you or anyone here why they are doing anything, especially engaging in a courteous and harmless act like saying Hello or acknowledging someone who said it to you first, which in my view needs no explanation.
    I and others agree with you that no explanation is necessary for acknowledging someone who says hello to you first. Not sure why you keep lumping that into the issue when no one is asking why you do that. It is only regarding the part about you saying hello to a P4P girl with another man who has said nothing to you.

We certainly get that you don't "need" to do it by the way you defiantly and repeatedly assured us that you are bound and determined to continue doing it no matter what.

And it isn't critical that you provide an explanation to anyone for the behavior, of course. But maybe those of us who don't do it are missing out on something by not doing it. So that is why I asked.

For my part, I just never felt insecure and needy of attention enough not to abide seeing a former P4P girl with another man without my lobbing a tiny grenade into her lap by saying anything to her first that might mean she will feel it necessary to talk about me or explain anything about me to her other man for the next minute or two while I stroll off with a self-satisfied grin about the possible repercussions no matter how benign they might be.

Here is how I got to that; when an uninvited interloper interjects an unsolicited "hello," into the face of a working girl who is by all evidence working her way toward being fucked by another customer for real money, everyone in this trio and anyone witness to it knows exactly what your message is; "I fucked this one before he did. Hey, it's all good, dude. Hope you enjoy my sloppy seconds."

Now, why would you feel uncontrollably compelled to even risk sending that message to anyone in the P4P game?
    While your argument has valid points, you are over thinking this.

I have had a few situations where I have been with a girl and some guy is trying to get her attention or comes by to say Hello,. I usually ignore him. If the girl says Hello, back, I will usually tell her it is OK if she wants to go with the guy. Both times, the girl has.

Told me, she does not like the man.

I think it looks bad to talk to a girl who is talking to another guy.

Personally, I think it is pretty rude.

But I really don't care. Everyone has a right to do what.

They want.

Posting Limitations