Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1024 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1034 1074 1124 1524 2024 ... LastLast
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 56742
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Price police

Quote Originally Posted by SamSanuk  [View Original Post]
    I think I read this correctly. 1900 baht to get the damsel out of the bar. Another 350 for a room. 3500 for ST? 5750 baht /182 USD you're joking, right? Dahm chai. LOL Please tell me I made some miscalculations.
    Yes you did. The cost to get the girl out of the bar was 700 Baht for the bar fine and 3000 Short time. Since when is the cost of drinks and a room part of the cost of getting a girl out of the bar? I could have taken her to my condo. I could have been a Cheap Charlie and ordered one beer. I could have taken the first lady. I could of not bought any lady drinks, just pointed at the girl on stage and said bar fine. I could have never left her a tip. Who goes to a bar and doesn't order any drinks? Lol lol. Or hey, better yet. I could have gone to Tulip and banged View bareback with a cream pie finish for one hour at a cost of 1,900 Baht all in. But instead, I like to mix it up and try different things. Im not sure where you came from but if you don't want to post anything sensible, then please just continue on reading. The last thing we need is another newbie complaining about the price other mongers pay for an evening out. Yes, I call you a newbie because you have 17 posts under your belt and not one post is you reporting about an encounter you had with a lady.

For me, this night comes down to something so simple and easy to understand. For 182 USD I had an evening out. Had a few beers, met and chatted with a few young ladies, bought some ladies a few drinks, listened to some music, watched some girls dancing, and shagged a lovely spinner.

Could you do my a favor and actually post a report about a girl, a location, the costs involved, your opinion of the experience, your opinion on whether to repeat or not? That would be great since thats what this board is actually about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkkdog  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Nana Plaza tonight at about 8:30 PM. On the way in I stopped at Hillary 4 I think. The big one opposite Hooters. There were a few lookers but stayed for only 1 beer. Beer was 140 Baht. Went to Butterflies after and beers were only 100 for Heineken. Once inside, there are the hot tub girls and on the other side were the others. Not topless like before on the hot tub side. One thing about here are the girls all seem to be under 25. Chose a girl from the hot tub side and she came over. If you pull a girl off stage it is a 2 drink minimum which is ok for me. The first girl was cute enough, 21 with tan skin and long dirty blonde hair. #167. Worked for 8 months and has one baby but not evident, no baby damage. After some chit chat I leaned she does not like to dance, does not like to drink and does not like to go with customers. Obviously she does all these things but this was a deal breaker for me so I cut her lose. Signs of a bad experience. Next, I chose #437. White skin, medium legth black hair, and a killer spinner body with white skin. Perfect all around. When she came over, very bubbly and talkative. Curled right up beside me on the leather sofa. Two drinks later and we were off to the short time room next door. 4 LD plus one for the Moma son and 2 beers for me was 1200 Baht. Bar fine 700 Baht and short time room 350 Baht. The rooms are brand new and very modern and clean.

Now down to the action. After a quick shower where she washed me all over, on to the bed for a good BBBJ, DATY and 69. That ass was to die for. 21 years old and 1 week in the business. I was her first white guy. Before only 1 Japanese and one Chinese guy. Next position was mish and then cowgirl and a finish in doggy. Would repeat for sure as she is very fresh with no baby damage and very accommodating. Damage was 3000ST and 500 tip. I could have got her for 2,500 and No tip but who cares. The extra 1000 won't klll me. She only goes with one guy per night so if interested, go early.
    I think I read this correctly. 1900 baht to get the damsel out of the bar. Another 350 for a room. 3500 for ST? 5750 baht /182 USD you're joking, right? Dahm chai. LOL Please tell me I made some miscalculations.

Butterflies Nana Plaza

Hit up Nana Plaza tonight at about 8:30 PM. On the way in I stopped at Hillary 4 I think. The big one opposite Hooters. There were a few lookers but stayed for only 1 beer. Beer was 140 Baht. Went to Butterflies after and beers were only 100 for Heineken. Once inside, there are the hot tub girls and on the other side were the others. Not topless like before on the hot tub side. One thing about here are the girls all seem to be under 25. Chose a girl from the hot tub side and she came over. If you pull a girl off stage it is a 2 drink minimum which is ok for me. The first girl was cute enough, 21 with tan skin and long dirty blonde hair. #167. Worked for 8 months and has one baby but not evident, no baby damage. After some chit chat I leaned she does not like to dance, does not like to drink and does not like to go with customers. Obviously she does all these things but this was a deal breaker for me so I cut her lose. Signs of a bad experience. Next, I chose #437. White skin, medium legth black hair, and a killer spinner body with white skin. Perfect all around. When she came over, very bubbly and talkative. Curled right up beside me on the leather sofa. Two drinks later and we were off to the short time room next door. 4 LD plus one for the Moma son and 2 beers for me was 1200 Baht. Bar fine 700 Baht and short time room 350 Baht. The rooms are brand new and very modern and clean.

Now down to the action. After a quick shower where she washed me all over, on to the bed for a good BBBJ, DATY and 69. That ass was to die for. 21 years old and 1 week in the business. I was her first white guy. Before only 1 Japanese and one Chinese guy. Next position was mish and then cowgirl and a finish in doggy. Would repeat for sure as she is very fresh with no baby damage and very accommodating. Damage was 3000ST and 500 tip. I could have got her for 2,500 and No tip but who cares. The extra 1000 won't klll me. She only goes with one guy per night so if interested, go early.

Great report.

I probably should just get a job and stay here in Bangkok. Anyone have any leads, feel free to message me.

Thermae Saturday Night/Sunday Morning Surprise

After a brief conversation with one of the newer, better looking freelancers sitting on a motorcycle parked in front of Hooters on Soi 4, where she informed me (wildly inaccurately, of course) that only Ladyboys give a Cum In Mouth finish to a blowjob and nobody working around Nana's red light area allows a customer to engage in BBFS (LOL), I decided to check out Thermae. It was around 10 PM and packed with girls. With rare exception, almost every girl, many among the hottest ones there imo, gave me a very big smile, stared me down as I passed by, replied quite welcomingly to my "Sawatdee khrup" (Hello) as I slowly cruised through the line up on all sides.

Easily one of the more impressive looking girls, name was Muay, stood slightly away from the bar and out of the general line up in order to show off her wonderful long legs, high water booty in a very tight short dress, long, straight, slightly reddish hair and perky, fairly obviously enhanced (but not too much) breasts. Early 20's I'd say. She had a sweet smile on a very cute face. I passed her once without taking her up on her point-to-me/point-to-her request that I choose her, but said "Sawatdee Khrup, Sabai dee mai?" (Hello. How are you?) anyway and apologized for moving on and not choosing her right away since "I had just gotten here and wanted to look around first. " I told her that in those exact words while gesturing with my fingers from my eyes to pointing quickly around the room. She understood. I repeated that same reply to 3-4 other girls who tried to get me to choose them as well while I cruised around the S shaped bar.

So I came back around to the left side of the bar (as you walk in) and again re-entered Muay's world. This time she was more adamant about what a wonderful decision it would be if I chose her tonight. She repeated her "2,500 for short time?" pitch. I went for the BBBJ+CIM request approach with Muay. I leaned in close to her ear and asked if she "sa-moke me?" (give me a blowjob?). She smiled more broadly and nodded yes. Then I leaned in again and asked how she will finish it for me, "Will you finish sa-moke with everything cum inside mouth?" (pointing to my open mouth, not my cheek, not my ear, not the top of my head, not around my face, but directly inside my open mouth and then pointed back to her to wait for her reply). Again, got the big smile and nod of agreement. So off we went.

Took a taxi to my apartment. Her demeanor and behavior was very nice and lovey-dovey inside, outside the taxi and throughout the evening really. Mild tongue kissing was plentiful. Her naked body was killer. Yep, slightly enhanced breasts but she didn't go overboard with it for her overall body type, fortunately. DATY was a delight for me since she was very well-groomed, tasted just fine and seemed to respond very well to it.

First thing she asked me after we were both naked and showered was, "You have condom?" I said, no I cannot use a condom. She said, "Must use condom for boom-boom. " I said, I understand but I wasn't planning to boom-boom, only blowjob. "Oh, that's right. Good! No condom," she said.

Unfortunately, her sa-moke/blowjob skills were very limited. Too limited for me. My guess is this girl had never gone beyond 4-5 strokes of a blowjob with her usual clientele, never had to before he was already popping all over the place, in order to have a clue what to do after that, how to vary the action, move away from the shaft, not work so hard to make a man cum with her mouth from the get-go and keep it easy and relaxed. I tried several times to get her not to go so tight with her mouth, that was not necessary from first stroke on. But, alas, it was not going to sink in and I called an end to it after about 10 minutes.

Tough call on this one. And I will generally rule in favor of the girl when it feels like a tough call. When it is an easy call, I am much more apt to reduce the amount I agreed to pay, often dramatically, thank them for their time and put them out. But in this case, Muay really did seem intent upon getting the job done so to speak, did not really seem at all to be playing games with it. But she had perhaps for the first time in her Thermae P4P career encountered a man who was so accustomed to pretty good blowjobs the standard needed to be higher than this and he was not going to pop within 4-5 strokes or 2 minutes, whichever came first, simply because a hot girl had her luscious mouth wrapped around his penis.

Boom-boom instead was not offered and I did not ask since I had already established that I could not boom-boom wearing a condom and that seemed to be a deal killer for her, which I chose to respect, of course. But our parting was still pleasant and non confrontational. No reason for it to be otherwise, really. Yes, I gave her the 2,500 baht I agreed to pay in Thermae. If I see her again and she seems as adamant about me taking her as she did this time, I will hit her with the BBFS request and see what happens.

I went back to bed after saying goodbye to Muay at my apartment building door. As sometimes happens, these things turn out for the better anyway. At 7AM I got a call from one of the hottest girls I have ever met at any massage shop (I only met her there, never partook of her massage shop offerings). 20 years old now and way above the standard for massage shop girls. In fact, the only reason she worked there was because her adoptive mom owned and managed the place. And she didn't even stay there for more than a couple of months before she left the business, left Bangkok, stopped communicating with her mom and went back up North for a while. Well, she had my Line number, was back in Bangkok to start working at a friend's factory somewhere and wanted to meet up with me. Or, more likely, wanted a place to crash for the day while she was waiting to meet her friend about the factory job later Sunday afternoon. And to earn some baht to help set up a new residence nearby. I hadn't really given her much thought since she left Bangkok last year.

I had long had the hots for her and this Sunday mid-morning, after a bit of breakfast in a restaurant nearby, it all culminated with a wonderful BBFS that I was very glad had the advantage of not being diluted (at age almost 65 now) by having Muay finish me off with a woefully inadequate blowjob the late night before. I had a full tank and was raring to go for a nice long while with this little beauty, plenty of more than adequate mutual oral foreplay included. I gave her 1,500 to help her get restarted in the big city with her new factory job and plan to have her come over every now and then for more. What a great surprise treat and unexpected addition to the stable she turned out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by TallDarkUsa  [View Original Post]
    What Soi is Twister and Butterflies located on. I often walk Soi 11 but can not find the spots you have mentioned (Twisters, Butterflies, Billiards, Rainbow5).
    They're all in Nana Plaza, on Sukhumvit Soi 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather take a bullet in the head than live in the US again. 34 years there was enough.

Sadly the Asian clientele seems easier and easier to please. At least when they come to Thailand that is. The foreign P4 P scene caters almost 100% to the tourist at the moment. That was not the case when I moved here almost two decades ago. Yes, there were always mercenary gals, but at that time bars, especially bars in Cowboy depended on locals, especially during low season. Gals wanted local regulars they could count on to get them through the lean months, and believe me, there were quite a few lean months every year. That went for FLs as well. Now, they are not interested in locals in the least. Regular customers are ok, as long as they are willing to pay the big bucks and most residents just aren't willing to do that unless the looks and performance are both stellar. And that for the most part is a unicorn. I agree with Elh, I'd pay 200 for 24 hrs with a sexy nasty hottie who was up for anything. But I won't pay 100 Baht for a dud.

Man, if you are still living in the states, you should head for South America. Also Mexican border towns are good, especially the ones that folks think are dangerous. Used to love Juarez when I was living in TX. The best P4 P is usually in places that tourists don't want to go or are frightened to go.
    I don't want to go back to the USA Either!

I can see where it'd become frustrating with the changes you mention here. You'd think they'd appreciate regulars just from a safety standpoint as well, unfortunately, the requirements for being a go-go bar girl does not include critical reasoning skills.

Still some bargains out there I'm thinking though.

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and that would have been one of the things I would have tried to put into a negotiation, if any, when it comes to paying well above the "going rate" in current times. I don't know, I'm just not a big believer that what one man pays (or 20 men for that matter) has a lot of bearing on what I can and will get from my next lady at a price I deem acceptable. It is simply up to me to smile and move on to the next one, never get focused too much on the one.

If one girl has been so routinely "spoiled" by customers who pay her whatever she quotes while expecting little or no effort from her in the room, there is another girl standing right next to her who has not been so "spoiled". And it is entirely possible that one will be hotter without her clothes on and better at her job anyway. The "this is what all the girls will expect if we pay this much" issue seems only to apply to the going rate in each particular venue. For example, all the girls in the same bar will know what the general going rate is in that bar for ST or LT. It might vary up or down from one girl to the next by 500 baht or so. But not dramatically. And even the girls who got 500 baht more than the going rate from their last 5 customers will probably not hold to that if it is a slow Monday or you just strike her fancy for whatever reason.

Where I find the lack of organized thought and understanding goes wildly off in every direction is on the "For what?" part of the deal, not on the "How much?" part. I was arm hooked by one of the newer and better looking freelancers that gather more in front of Hooters on Soi 4 lately than in front of the Nana Hotel sign Saturday night. She would not let me budge until I explained to her why I wasn't just scooping her up for ST right this very instant. As it happens I had other plans in the next couple of hours but thought I'd test her knowledge (or rather, what she chooses to promote as "fact" on the scene). She already knew the "How much?" part of the deal in this particular environment was in the area of 1,000-1,500 baht for ST. But in our brief discussion she insisted that it was still a "blowjob" if she finished me with her hand and that, "Only Ladyboys finish a blowjob with Cum in Mouth. " uh, ok. And on the issue of BBFS, she is convinced (or rather, tried to convince me) that "No lady anywhere in Bangkok will boom-boom a customer without a condom." Again, uh, ok. I good-naturedly set her straight about both of those issues without pointing directly to the several exceptions in the immediate vicinity to both of those inaccurate "facts" she had in her head.

In today's scene, it is up to me to educate the girls I engage in negotiations with on what I expect to happen in the room IF I paid close to or exactly the amount of money they want from me tonight. I can't accept just negotiating on "How much?" and maybe "For How Long?" It really isn't as difficult as some might think. Of course, I am only a shaved pussy, BBBJ+CIM (major bonus points for swallowing at the end) and BBFS kind of guy, not into anal at all. Maybe that makes all of this much easier for me. But I have not yet heard a shockingly high starting number from go-go dancers, freelancers up to an including Thermae and the like. I have only heard shockingly low service levels apparently being routinely accepted by many customers these days.

And that is where it becomes my responsibility to make sure the girl understands the "For What?" part of the deal is even more important to me than the "How Much?" part. Unfortunately, I have to approach it as though this girl has never given a real blowjob or engaged in real skin-to-skin contact sex during her short or long P4P career.
    Actually I have found that once a gal gets x amount, she will rarely go for less. Loss of face. I guess it depends what you consider a shocking number. To me anything over 2 k is shocking, especially if there is a BF on top of it. And at 2 k, I really want 2 pops. When it comes to performance, if one gals gets a reputation for doing way more than the other gals, she'll be shunned. Some don't care but most do.

Quote Originally Posted by SexInStl  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I feel I'm getting a little more in control of my dick, but two things that BKK will never have:

1) a time when a buttload of Japanese aren't doing the same thing every night that I did there (over pay).

2) an easier monger market in America / UK to ease up the over anxiousness of newbies.

You're just not going to get that. It's never going to happen. And it's going to keep fkking up this market. It'll fluctuate some. Girls seem a lot more desperate for business now, than I remember in October. But some of the girls are going to get what they can get. Why wouldn't they? It sucks for us, but the market is going to bear what it will. And those two things will always make it tougher for anyone experienced who is looking to get the best FKK, from the best looking girl, at the lowest price.

I sat in Baccara last night and watched some Japanese guy pay a girl 6000 Baht. I was thinking, how much for the bar fine? How much for the girl? 1500 and 4500? Is that for one girl?

It was.

What can stop it? It seems that clientele is more than happy to pay for it, and seems easy to please.

In America it still is an ACTUAL crime to solicit a prostitute (or to be one) and so there is always the looking over the shoulder, the guilt, the mistrust, the possibility of getting caught. All of that BEFORE you even start to consider the lack of quality when it comes to finding someone who will. Sure, in big markets, there's a better selection, but then the prices go up. And not everyone is from a big market. Try living in Omaha Nebraska and finding a hot little 19 year old, Asian beauty with perfect petite body, that you can just casually walk up to and say, "Sure. Let's go do it. For $60. ".

Man, this is my 5th (visit, and I'm still a bit like a kid in the candy store. Trying to keep my bearings.

But even when I get it, those two things will remain constant.
    I'd rather take a bullet in the head than live in the US again. 34 years there was enough.

Sadly the Asian clientele seems easier and easier to please. At least when they come to Thailand that is. The foreign P4 P scene caters almost 100% to the tourist at the moment. That was not the case when I moved here almost two decades ago. Yes, there were always mercenary gals, but at that time bars, especially bars in Cowboy depended on locals, especially during low season. Gals wanted local regulars they could count on to get them through the lean months, and believe me, there were quite a few lean months every year. That went for FLs as well. Now, they are not interested in locals in the least. Regular customers are ok, as long as they are willing to pay the big bucks and most residents just aren't willing to do that unless the looks and performance are both stellar. And that for the most part is a unicorn. I agree with Elh, I'd pay 200 for 24 hrs with a sexy nasty hottie who was up for anything. But I won't pay 100 Baht for a dud.

Man, if you are still living in the states, you should head for South America. Also Mexican border towns are good, especially the ones that folks think are dangerous. Used to love Juarez when I was living in TX. The best P4 P is usually in places that tourists don't want to go or are frightened to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]

I chatted to a very nice Coyote in Crazy Cats who was in training to work in Hotels. She just returned from a BF where customer took her out to dinner. It was quite clear sex was not available yet some guy payed the expensive BF. I sat and ate with her at a noodle stand after closing time without paying a barfine. The point was she was interesting to talk to unlike most girls in the bars. I did buy her a few drinks and paid her food bill. These girls need money to pay the rent and her education yet do not want to be hookers. I have no clue if she has a BF or not. Was maybe not the prettiest Coyote in the bar but by far the best to talk to. I initially chatted to several. So made a change for me not to be chasing a fuck. I believe some other Coyotes in same bar maybe available but BF was a bit too high for me.
    I suppose I should clarify that my use of the term "non barfinable" in this context equates to "sex is not available". It really isn't referring to whether or not someone could pay a bar for a girl's absence and give her an additional sum of money just to chat with her down the street or have dinner with her around the corner.

And, maybe I am wrong, but I assume you think of it that way, too. Unless in your last statement in the above quote you meant you would have considered paying a barfine and an additional sum of money to one of those other Coyotes in order to chat with her at a noodle shop for a couple of hours even if it was quite clear sex was not available if only the barfine and additional sum to the girl were reasonably low enough. I don't know for sure if that is what you meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Eih,

You use a lot of convoluted sentences, negative questions and double negatives.

If you talk to girls like that, I would not be surprised if they had no idea how to answer and fail to give a postive you are looking for.
    I don't talk to the girls the way I write it here every time. It would go something like her saying, "Oh, come inside and take a look!" I look down at her pantyhose and say, "But you're a Coyote, yes?" Reluctant head nod. "That means you won't barfine and go with me, right?" It might require me to rephrase it into something more like, "Do you go barfine with customers?" Her reply is, "No" or she shakes her head no. Smile drops, hand lets go of my arm, she looks at the other girls, shakes head and indicates no taker (sucker) here.

If that kind of exchange is confusing to these girls who seem to understand English well enough to engage in other kinds of jokey banter, then maybe I need to hone my pantomime skills more. Or resort to Google Translate on the spot.

I don't pay a lot of attention to Coyotes outside the shops. In general front of house staff are probably not barfinable. Don't see any eeason to talk to them.

In some bars the Coyotes dance inside and then take a turn to pull customers outside. Arab bars and Crazy Cats are a good example.
    Bingo. Then you might guesstimate an even higher percentage than the 80%+ I quesstimated in my post you replied to earlier with regard to the non barfinable Coyote scammers standing in front of the bars.

However, I will not let a bar off the hook so easily for hiring an agency to provide fakes to scam customers who come to their bar to buy ladydrinks and get laid. I don't look at it as, oh, those are just the fakes and scammers outside their bar, but I'm sure inside all is well and normal. To me, it matters and keeps me from going into those bars anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, but think that was the tab for ST.
    Yes, and that would have been one of the things I would have tried to put into a negotiation, if any, when it comes to paying well above the "going rate" in current times. I don't know, I'm just not a big believer that what one man pays (or 20 men for that matter) has a lot of bearing on what I can and will get from my next lady at a price I deem acceptable. It is simply up to me to smile and move on to the next one, never get focused too much on the one.

If one girl has been so routinely "spoiled" by customers who pay her whatever she quotes while expecting little or no effort from her in the room, there is another girl standing right next to her who has not been so "spoiled". And it is entirely possible that one will be hotter without her clothes on and better at her job anyway. The "this is what all the girls will expect if we pay this much" issue seems only to apply to the going rate in each particular venue. For example, all the girls in the same bar will know what the general going rate is in that bar for ST or LT. It might vary up or down from one girl to the next by 500 baht or so. But not dramatically. And even the girls who got 500 baht more than the going rate from their last 5 customers will probably not hold to that if it is a slow Monday or you just strike her fancy for whatever reason.

Where I find the lack of organized thought and understanding goes wildly off in every direction is on the "For what?" part of the deal, not on the "How much?" part. I was arm hooked by one of the newer and better looking freelancers that gather more in front of Hooters on Soi 4 lately than in front of the Nana Hotel sign Saturday night. She would not let me budge until I explained to her why I wasn't just scooping her up for ST right this very instant. As it happens I had other plans in the next couple of hours but thought I'd test her knowledge (or rather, what she chooses to promote as "fact" on the scene). She already knew the "How much?" part of the deal in this particular environment was in the area of 1,000-1,500 baht for ST. But in our brief discussion she insisted that it was still a "blowjob" if she finished me with her hand and that, "Only Ladyboys finish a blowjob with Cum in Mouth. " uh, ok. And on the issue of BBFS, she is convinced (or rather, tried to convince me) that "No lady anywhere in Bangkok will boom-boom a customer without a condom." Again, uh, ok. I good-naturedly set her straight about both of those issues without pointing directly to the several exceptions in the immediate vicinity to both of those inaccurate "facts" she had in her head.

In today's scene, it is up to me to educate the girls I engage in negotiations with on what I expect to happen in the room IF I paid close to or exactly the amount of money they want from me tonight. I can't accept just negotiating on "How much?" and maybe "For How Long?" It really isn't as difficult as some might think. Of course, I am only a shaved pussy, BBBJ+CIM (major bonus points for swallowing at the end) and BBFS kind of guy, not into anal at all. Maybe that makes all of this much easier for me. But I have not yet heard a shockingly high starting number from go-go dancers, freelancers up to an including Thermae and the like. I have only heard shockingly low service levels apparently being routinely accepted by many customers these days.

And that is where it becomes my responsibility to make sure the girl understands the "For What?" part of the deal is even more important to me than the "How Much?" part. Unfortunately, I have to approach it as though this girl has never given a real blowjob or engaged in real skin-to-skin contact sex during her short or long P4P career.

Mr. Blood Red

Mate, clear your Inbox. Wanted to send you some info. Thanks.

Thailand is a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by SexInStl  [View Original Post]
    I sat in Baccara last night and watched some Japanese guy pay a girl 6000 Baht. I was thinking, how much for the bar fine? How much for the girl? 1500 and 4500? Is that for one girl?

It was.
    I was in Thailand a few times. Visited Patpong, Thaniya, Soi Cowboy and Nana. Also went to Pattaya shortly. Usually I go to Amsterdam RLD or Germany FFK. The only girl in Thailand that came close to standard Geman FKK quality was a girl from the Lord's. The Thai girls cost a small fortune. My total cost for a girl has not gone under 4000 baht which is appr 100 euro. I really wonder at this as a lot of people think Thailand is the sex paradise and always bring home stories that sound so good. So, was it me and just choosing the wrong girls? Could be but I think it is something else. Thai girls simply do not fuck that much and don't get very experienced. In most German FKK clubs a girl must have two customers to just break even that day. I have never heard of a Thai girl having sex twice a day as a minimum. I guess almost no girl will have that line of customers. This lack of experience shows, especially at the oral part but also in the intimate part. Turtle for example is simply not known. Little sex, little experience, little skill but high prices. The best girl I had at Lord's was 6000 baht like the Baccara girl just mentioned. That is about 150 euro. The Lord's girl promised 1,5 hours but gave me 45 minutes. Other sessions show the same pattern. Never more than an hour and some started complaining after about 20 minutes: I should come while I thought we just got started.

So no sex for me in Thailand as next door has far better options for less money.

What I do like about Thailand is the game. To see beautiful girls dancing and looking at one of them and then have that one come over to you. A lady drink and some lap dance. A night out for about 1000 baht. You cannot get that quality here for that price. When they ask me for barfine (meaning ST or LT) I tell them my dick is tired and leave for the next bar or my hotel. So I would like to have a lot of coyotes as they are more beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Actually, my guesstimate was 80%+ of the girls lined up outside the bars on Soi Cowboy must have been non-barfinable Coyotes, not that 80%+ of Coyotes are non-barfinable. Big difference. There might be dozens of Coyotes inside each of those bars who are not wearing pantyhose and/or will go barfine. I don't know because I didn't go inside the bars and ask them.

However, I have never once asked one of those pantyhose-wearing Coyotes lined up in front of the Soi Coyote Scam bars, I mean Soi Cowboy bars, if she is a Coyote and had her say "Yes, and I will go bafine with you, but I won't fuck." The answer has always been, "Yes", to which I say something on the order of, "Which means you won't go barfine with me so it would be a waste of time for me to buy you a Ladydrink, right?" And that is where it ends. I have read on message boards that such Coyotes exist but have never met one standing outside the bars and I probably get arm hooked by a half dozen different Coyote scammers every time I walk down that Soi and not one of them ever presented herself as barfinable but will not fuck.

I also know many punters who go to Soi Cowboy often, prefer it over Nana and not once have I met one who told me he barfined a Coyote but her policy is not to fuck. I assume there could be 3-4 of just about any variation of bargirl working in all of Soi Cowboy and Soi Nana. But where would all these "can be barfined but will not fuck" Coyotes be working in such great numbers that they would significantly influence my impression that 80%+ of the girls lined up along Soi Coyote Scam are non-barfinable Coyotes?
    Eih,

You use a lot of convoluted sentences, negative questions and double negatives.

If you talk to girls like that, I would not be surprised if they had no idea how to answer and fail to give a postive you are looking for.

I don't pay a lot of attention to Coyotes outside the shops. In general front of house staff are probably not barfinable. Don't see any eeason to talk to them.

In some bars the Coyotes dance inside and then take a turn to pull customers outside. Arab bars and Crazy Cats are a good example.

I chatted to a very nice Coyote in Crazy Cats who was in training to work in Hotels. She just returned from a BF where customer took her out to dinner. It was quite clear sex was not available yet some guy payed the expensive BF. I sat and ate with her at a noodle stand after closing time without paying a barfine. The point was she was interesting to talk to unlike most girls in the bars. I did buy her a few drinks and paid her food bill. These girls need money to pay the rent and her education yet do not want to be hookers. I have no clue if she has a BF or not. Was maybe not the prettiest Coyote in the bar but by far the best to talk to. I initially chatted to several. So made a change for me not to be chasing a fuck. I believe some other Coyotes in same bar maybe available but BF was a bit too high for me.

There was also a LB with no shortage of customers. LOL.

Posting Limitations