La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1170 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 170 670 1070 1120 1160 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1180 1220 1270 1670 2170 ... LastLast
Results 17,536 to 17,550 of 56741
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiete  [View Original Post]
    I didn't even paid attention to the carousel in BB. For some reason those girls turn me off. The tub is where the fun girls are for me.

I agree that there's to much fabric around Shark girls but there are some faces that looks really good.

I didn't see any good lookers in CH even though number 40 does it for me. There's another one that looks quite similar when looking at hair style but brown / red haired but real tits but rather smaller but good looking. However, for some reason she gives me the impression that she doesn't want to be there.
    No 40 at CH is Nuce rhymes with Lucy, took her last time I was there, smoking body even with the fake tits, but a real good job and feel great. Loves the DATY and if you enjoy licking ass she loves that also. Tried to get her to do A+ but said no, enjoyed a finger in though and was smothering me and squirming whilst she sat on my face and I was going to town on her ass with my tongue, Have kept in touch via LINE and is keen to meet up again so I will repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    I took girl for ST at 9. 30 or so and did not get back to CH till at least 11.30 PM, at which time the line up seemed to have improved. 3 or 4 good lookers. Early was not that good. I rate CH line up generally better than Sharks because I can't see any really great tits in Sharks. They could be covered. Did not check Billboard recently. The rotating stage used to be dark for a reason. Girls not that pretty mostly.
    I didn't even paid attention to the carousel in BB. For some reason those girls turn me off. The tub is where the fun girls are for me.

I agree that there's to much fabric around Shark girls but there are some faces that looks really good.

I didn't see any good lookers in CH even though number 40 does it for me. There's another one that looks quite similar when looking at hair style but brown / red haired but real tits but rather smaller but good looking. However, for some reason she gives me the impression that she doesn't want to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiete  [View Original Post]
    Not sure when you where there Syzygies but I was there last night and the quality of girls wasn't that great. Perhaps it was due to the fact that I was there late again. Will give it a go today at about 9:30 pm and I keep in mind the girls numbers you have noticed. Especially the girl with her double the's.

As I entered CH at about 12:30 ish I noticed the lack of fun that you sometimes see back which is sort of a deal maker to me. What I mean by that is that if the fun part is lacking I get off my stool after a drink and look elsewhere which is what I did. I did noticed a girl I have never seen before whose tits were considerably larger but I doubt they were the's and as per usual I have forgotten her number. #40 was there again but was way too busy with a big spender that had two or three girls around him.

Before that time I had a peek again in Billboard and I must say that the atmosphere was way much better than CH where I met my magnet named Bam (#77). I also like it better in Sharks actually in terms of girls having fun and most likely better looking than CH overall. Still, BB and CH are on par due to the fact that I sure do like to see what I'm getting. Having this said, for some reason, it never happened to take a girl out of CH.
    I took girl for ST at 9. 30 or so and did not get back to CH till at least 11.30 PM, at which time the line up seemed to have improved. 3 or 4 good lookers. Early was not that good. I rate CH line up generally better than Sharks because I can't see any really great tits in Sharks. They could be covered. Did not check Billboard recently. The rotating stage used to be dark for a reason. Girls not that pretty mostly.

I was in CH till after 1am. If you saw a Farang near the door with a slim girl dressed in black on his lap, that would be me.

The pretty face girls in Sharks are really only the Coyotes for me, and they have 1500 BF.

Later we went back to CH for a drink. New girl 124 was quite cute, but I could not quite see how good the tits were with bra on. Needed to just put the hand on to give a feel test. Could have been too saggy. Was not sure. I was slightly put of by rather teenage like tone of voice, even though I estimated about 24 YO.

Then my eyes, and almost everyone else's, got drawn to another new girl. 184. Issan face but quite pretty. Nose slightly broader than the girl I was sitting with. Her ass was just broad enough but cheeks were a bit on the small side. Why the ogling? She had very high firm double Dees. Lack of major swing or bounce made it fairly obvious that they must be enhanced, but shape was very excellent for such large tits. Not like some of the other horrible implant jobs. The girl sitting with me, said she knew this girl 184 and the tits were real. Ha ha. Not having done the actual touch test, I was not swallowing the story. 184 may say they are real but I don't believe that too easily. Next time I hope to meet 184 and see if there is any chemistry. I certainly decided she looked good enough and very sexy to be fuckable.
    Not sure when you where there Syzygies but I was there last night and the quality of girls wasn't that great. Perhaps it was due to the fact that I was there late again. Will give it a go today at about 9:30 pm and I keep in mind the girls numbers you have noticed. Especially the girl with her double the's.

As I entered CH at about 12:30 ish I noticed the lack of fun that you sometimes see back which is sort of a deal maker to me. What I mean by that is that if the fun part is lacking I get off my stool after a drink and look elsewhere which is what I did. I did noticed a girl I have never seen before whose tits were considerably larger but I doubt they were the's and as per usual I have forgotten her number. #40 was there again but was way too busy with a big spender that had two or three girls around him.

Before that time I had a peek again in Billboard and I must say that the atmosphere was way much better than CH where I met my magnet named Bam (#77). I also like it better in Sharks actually in terms of girls having fun and most likely better looking than CH overall. Still, BB and CH are on par due to the fact that I sure do like to see what I'm getting. Having this said, for some reason, it never happened to take a girl out of CH.

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    For the record, the 3-4 better looking than usual BJ Bar girls I mentioned having seen occasionally outside Kasalong Bar during the daytime shift did not strike me as having unusual or notably bad noses. Then again, I have not approached them up close and personal to check it out. Well, I have been with one before, Mihn. But it has been a year or two. Her nose seemed fine to me back then. Of course, I am only speaking as a casual and only moderately interested nose observer, not a determinedly focused expert, and rarely encounter one so bizarre as to put a damper on my interest in accepting a decent BBBJ+CIM (or BBFS, for that matter) from the lady.
    Ha ha. I probably don't consciously worry about the nose too much, unless it just looks very odd. In BJ bars, I picked one girl due to cute face (even with braces). Was then a bonus her ass was really hot. LOL So therefore BJ was not enough. Another girl was chosen due to big sexy lips. I guess that makes more sense. Bacarra gets the prize for bar with most odd noses, and of course they are extremely prevalent in the Soapies these days. Some shocking sharp beaks encountered (like Michael Jackson).

In CH, Bo was once a good looking star fish girl with Dee cups. She got a nose job (no reason to) and had a baby and is now just a nothing girl that no one would look at. Nose is degraded and tits gone south.

It's been known for other guys to say they hate a broad flat Issan nose. So when commenting the girl looked very Issan, I did not want everyone to think that implied a very broad nose. LOL It was acceptable to me, and of course I am very fussy about noses.
    For the record, the 3-4 better looking than usual BJ Bar girls I mentioned having seen occasionally outside Kasalong Bar during the daytime shift did not strike me as having unusual or notably bad noses. Then again, I have not approached them up close and personal to check it out. Well, I have been with one before, Mihn. But it has been a year or two. Her nose seemed fine to me back then. Of course, I am only speaking as a casual and only moderately interested nose observer, not a determinedly focused expert, and rarely encounter one so bizarre as to put a damper on my interest in accepting a decent BBBJ+CIM (or BBFS, for that matter) from the lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Syzygies, I've known guys with a lot of different types of fetishes. But your nose fetish is unique.
    It's been known for other guys to say they hate a broad flat Issan nose. So when commenting the girl looked very Issan, I did not want everyone to think that implied a very broad nose. LOL It was acceptable to me, and of course I am very fussy about noses. I commented on all features of the girl that seemed to matter. I did not think to include her skin tone LOL. Obviously was not exceptional in any way, dark or light.

Go take a look. She might appeal to you. Not very shy I reckon. No piercings I think, maybe the odd tat. Looks vastly better than Miss Piercings (seems to have been missing lately) to me.

Would you take the girl on the left or the right in these pics? Does the nose matter at all or is it purely the jaw line that matters? I wish that Thai nose jobs were typically of this quality. Alas, unfortunately 90% are not. Part of the problem is Thais wanting the high ridge. The last pic is to show sometimes the nose job was better off not done at all.

I do like a cute face, cute ass, beautifully shaped tits (not empty sag bags), and yes a cute nose helps a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails advanced-korean-rhinoplasty-before-after5.jpg‎   nose 1.jpg‎   nose b.png‎  

Nose slightly broader than the girl I was sitting with.
    LOL. Syzygies, I've known guys with a lot of different types of fetishes. But your nose fetish is unique.

Crazy House for Double D enthusiasts

Caught up with a CH girl who owed me a fuck. She sat outside the shop waiting for me and had refused to enter, get changed, and dance. I asked what her number was these days and she said she doesn't have one.

She is my only regular girl with no baby right now. So perfect slim model body no sag whatsoever. 21 YO. Small but beautiful tits. Even whitish skin. Pussy very tight at the start but expands and fucks very enthusiastically even though a relatively shy girl (for CH).

Later we went back to CH for a drink. New girl 124 was quite cute, but I could not quite see how good the tits were with bra on. Needed to just put the hand on to give a feel test. Could have been too saggy. Was not sure. I was slightly put of by rather teenage like tone of voice, even though I estimated about 24 YO.

Then my eyes, and almost everyone else's, got drawn to another new girl. 184. Issan face but quite pretty. Nose slightly broader than the girl I was sitting with. Her ass was just broad enough but cheeks were a bit on the small side. Why the ogling? She had very high firm double Dees. Lack of major swing or bounce made it fairly obvious that they must be enhanced, but shape was very excellent for such large tits. Not like some of the other horrible implant jobs. The girl sitting with me, said she knew this girl 184 and the tits were real. Ha ha. Not having done the actual touch test, I was not swallowing the story. 184 may say they are real but I don't believe that too easily. Next time I hope to meet 184 and see if there is any chemistry. I certainly decided she looked good enough and very sexy to be fuckable. There is still another girl with bigger implants in CH, but they are horrible and shaped like water melons, and we have reports of her bad performance already.

184 has tits somewhat similar but slightly more realistic than those in the ad on this page from "La vie en Rose"

I already have Pat with swinging soft bouncy double Dees in another bar, So I don't really need a new mega tits girl, but her smile is hot in an Issan way.

There was a rumour that another girl with quite full tits and very dark nipples was pregnant 4 months. I can't know if this is correct, but the belly looked taunt enough to be true (not big though).

Many girls cannot adjust themselves. No matter how many times tell them to go slower, they soon speed up again. They cannot even begin to understand just how slow I want it. I demonstrate very slow motion but they just don't learn easily.
    From my experience a classic mistake many girls make when providing a blowjob is from the first grasp or placement of their mouth on the shaft they are trying to make me cum that way. Big mistake. The first contacts should be an effort to make me WANT to cum that way. That is where the slow and sensual moves are relevant. The kind of hand / mouth and so on action necessary to make me cum should happen later, well after I have been teased and stroked and kissed and licked VERY slowly and sensually into really, really WANTING to cum that way.

Putting a P4 P lady (or any lady for that matter) into that mindset is the challenge. They can't imagine why a man wouldn't want her to launch full force into the very actions that ought to come at or near the end of the process immediately and without any build up whatever. They mistakenly are trying to make me cum that way from the very first contact of mouth or hand. Little do they know that their launching into that kind of action too soon is what will almost always prolong the process, somewhat numb the dick and balls due to too much jacking or pulling action too soon, requiring me to take much, much longer to finish. I will be put on the edge of cumming anytime they want to launch into that final stage action much faster if only they would just relax in the beginning, stop working so hard from initial contact, and try to at least pretend they are slowly and sensually pampering the total package area down there because (yes, let's call it pretending here) they enjoy the pleasure it gives me too much to rush and hurry to a finish.

About the only way I have been able to get the concept to sink into their pretty little heads is by duplicating it myself when I treat them to DATY. So often with both P4 P and non P4 P girls it seems they cum faster from my DATY technique than anytime they have ever had it done to them. Often surprisingly so. And, as I point out to them if they really want to know, it is because I do exactly to them what I have been trying to get them to do with me; I do not launch immediately and without mercy into serious focused licking as though I am trying to make them cum that way as fast as possible. Instead, I spend a decent amount of time slowly and sensually pampering the area in an effort to first make them really, really WANT to cum that way.

Those first slow and sensual licks, kisses and teasing strokes are essentially "hello, I am your friend, I am in no hurry to get this over with, I enjoy the way you look and smell and taste, you are in no hurry to cum quickly to put me out of my misery as soon as possible because I am enjoying this too much to hurry anyway, we will get to the part where I am doing what is necessary to get you over and cum soon enough, just relax for now and let me enjoy this too" message to them. That always makes getting them to cum that way a much easier proposition and it can start happening within minutes, even with ladies who have stubbornly never cum that way before. It works the same way with me. But getting them to understand that concept and adjust their approach accordingly is not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by LewisCarrol  [View Original Post]
    LOL! No, johnny was 90 degree up this time. And she was pretty responsive to all the asks. Never realized she was an old timer there!

Safe mongering,

LC.
    Ah good. I like to think my eventual dismissal of her services due to lack of focus and responsiveness to repeated requests to simply do it this way instead of that way, which she wasn't pleased about but it had to be done by someone, contributed in some small way to her now highly focused and responsive service level. LOL. And I am only partially joking about that, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, I was being serviced once at the closing time a few years ago and I thought it was near midnight but I was probably wrong.

I would agree with you that most of the times the girls from Kasalong were looking better but in my experience I enjoyed the service much more the few times I was in LoLi. Tas.
    I wouldn't be surprised if L0lita's did close earlier sometimes if there were no customers showing up by 12:15 AM or so. Of the two bars, I have noticed that L0lita's is the one that closes at the drop of a hat; the Queen's second cousin's birthday, the 10th anniversary of a monk not immediately being offered a seat on a crowded BTS train, any excuse will do and L0lita's closes for the day / night. But Kasalong Bar carries on through many of the usual bar closure holidays.

Maybe you got Soi 8 confused with Soi 6 in your memory.
    Correct. Checked on maps. It's the other way round. Beer, oh beer!

she stubbornly would not stop turning in a weird right angle to my body until she had my dick literally pointing 90 degrees to the right while she worked on it.
    LOL! No, johnny was 90 degree up this time. And she was pretty responsive to all the asks. Never realized she was an old timer there!

Safe mongering,

LC.

I walk past both L0lita's and Kasalong Bar almost daily/nightly. IMO, Kasalong Bar's daytime shift generally has by far the 3-4 best looking girls I have ever seen working at any BJ Bar anywhere in Bangkok or Pattaya. I believe they open earlier but some of the girls don't show up until about 10-10:30AM, then spend the next hour or so sitting outside, brushing their hair, touching up their make-up, chatting among themselves, eating breakfast and getting ready for their day's work. If you want to see the most girls in both places, the 17:00/5PM to 18:00/6PM hour is the time to check them out as that is the hour where there is an overlap of daytime and evening shift girls. Also, I think both bars usually close at 1AM, not Midnight.
    Thanks for the update, I was being serviced once at the closing time a few years ago and I thought it was near midnight but I was probably wrong.

I would agree with you that most of the times the girls from Kasalong were looking better but in my experience I enjoyed the service much more the few times I was in LoLi. Tas.

Hell Vs. (Almost) Heaven

After being back in BKK for a short while I'm staying this time in Mermaid Bangkok hotel as Park Plaza almost tripled their prices since last time I was here which was only about two weeks ago. As I arrived late last night and being in the neighborhood of Soi Cowboi I headed right away to CH with a loaded gun, determined to find me some pussy after a two week fasting period.

Headed into CH at about 12:30 am and not that much that caught my eye but I had a look again at #4 who came on stage after 30 minutes or so. Having looked at her again I have noticed that the belly actually isn't that tight anymore. She does have a tattoo on her left leg on the inside of her ankle. I think it mentioned "Love" but I can be wrong. As for me she has a gorgeous ass and a nice pair of legs for a petite girl. Even though I'm not a big fan of bellies that due to circumstances have some sort of damage she does appeal me. The usual interaction didn't paid off. What I mean by that is that I focus completely to the girl and she sees that I'm hers. However, I'm not a beggar and it's not my style to pick a girl and bring her to me. I prefer that she comes to me by herself which didn't seemed to work out as I planned for. LOL.

I do understand that this sounds strange to most of you but this is just how I roll in bars. Needles to say that there were many others who crawled on my lap including #40. The blond haired girl with fake but nice pair of tits. I didn't paid enough time with her in order to see how she looks like but I do like her attitude.

Anyway, to keep it short I stayed in CH until about 2:45 am and thought to have a quick look in Sharks which is what I did. There were still some customers and I was hoping to find a late catch. Laid my eye on a petite girl with fake big tits and the ass of a 12 yo. Face was so so. She came over just before all the lights turned on and told me to wait in front of Bacara and she would be happy to offer her services to me. Price was 4000 bath for LT and as I would wait for her outside there wasn't any need to pay the BF. I didn't started to negotiate as I found that the price was reasonable. So I was there waiting for her and went for some food. This was actually the first time that I had a bit of a conversation with her which wasn't possible in Sharks due to the short time I had over there. In between the Tom Yam Goong and some other dishes I started to notice that the lady was not that far from completely sloshed. Started to cry and shit but was still able to walk sort of straight. Sort of I say. LOL.

At the time we left I wasn't sure that I would take her to my hotel room but she never got in the stage that she started to loose it completely at that point in time. She came in to a state of being hammered during the walk to the hotel though. It was a borderline call but I thought it was it was going to be alright. What a stupid fuck I was. I bet this is what happens when you go hunting with a loaded gun. She could barely stand up when we went to the elevator and almost collapsed while we were inside. Once we were in my room she was on Mars. Laid down on the bed and 10 minutes later she started to gag. Lifted her up and to the toilet she she did her thing. You can imagine how well my room smelled after that. LOL.

Needles to say that there was no further fun on the menu that time which was most likely at about 4 to 4:40 am. Woke up at about 11 am and so did she. To my surprise she went right down to action but in the middle of the process she felt to sleep again! Oh boy. What a night to remember I thought but at about 2 pm I had the impression that she was back on our planet and this was the point where things got way much better. Before going into action I made it clear to her that there was no way I was going to pay her the 4 k we had agreed upon previously so she was find with 2 k and an extra 500 bath for taxi. I can say that I had a good time and usually I'm not saying this but so did she. After the deed we slept again until 6 pm and woke her up, asking when she has to start working again. Looked like she wasn't really in the mood for it but instead wanted to have some more fun again before going back to work. So she was dry fucking me for some time and she was turned on. Asked me for another round but I told her that I didn't had any money left on me. After asking it for about ten times she then mentioned to me that it's free of charge which is something I have never experienced before so I happily accepted her offer and actually gave her another 500 bath for the trouble. Funny to see is that some women look worse when they put their make up on which was the case for her.

All in all I paid 3 k instead of 4 k for a night that started very bad and ended good. Not really sure how to feel about the deal I have finally made as it's not something that I usually do, meaning that I would lower my price during circumstances which were in the beginning rather valid but at the end she did deliver. Actually she never disagreed with my offers which makes me think that she was satisfied as well.

That's all for now. Going on the hunt again but this time with an empty gun.

Posting Limitations