Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1689 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 689 1189 1589 1639 1679 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1699 1739 1789 2189 2689 ... LastLast
Results 25,321 to 25,335 of 56744
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Short time

Can anybody tell me of a nice spot to meet up with an internet friend that has a short time hotel nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    As a WG would you rather have that or a farang guy who is 7 inches plus setting up his drilling rig above you for an hour? So they are getting the same service that we are, they are simply ok with it.
    Haha too funny. And spot on analysis. That's why I kind of prefer the FL scene where you can feel out the girl and see if she could possibly be into some deep drilling. 555.

You are absolutely right. Th p4p culture is very different between Asians and farangs. They are looking to be serviced while we are looking for a GFE experience. I think from their POV our expectations are kind of foolish and naive. And (though I hate to say it) they do have a point.

Though I firmly believe that you can find WG that will deliver and that will even develop a crush on you. It just takes a little more effort.

Quote Originally Posted by VIPhawaii  [View Original Post]
    I am reading all the posts about members getting ripped off at bars, and I'm nodding my head. Of course you are getting ripped off because you are prepaying for service. If you do some work and actually look for freelancers on social networks and dating sites, you would never be ripped off. Because the latter is a post pay situation.

Stop going to bar and paying for barfines. Stop paying the middlemen and pay 100% to the girls instead.

I personally found going to the disco places in BKK more rewarding (insomnia, mix).
    Wait, you are not understanding how a bar-fine works. That money goes (mostly) to the bar, not to the girl. You negotiate a fee for her services with her and pay her afterwards. The bar-fine is only so you are allowed to take her with you during her working hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverh  [View Original Post]
    I have learned long time ago that overpaying for sex does not result in better service in Bkk with bar girls.
    Ain't that the truth.

Regards,

BJ

Quote Originally Posted by VIPhawaii  [View Original Post]
    So what? In German FKKs, some or them ban Asian men from entering. And I was quoted 10 k baht from some Russian woman at mix night club. Western women has a notorious reputation of trying to rip off Asian men.

And don't get me started about white women not dating Asian men in america.

So to summarize, western people should clean up their own racist behavior against Asian men before they start complaining about the same thing happening to them. What did they say about throwing rocks in glass houses?
    With respect to America and Germany, I understand your anger regarding the issues you stated. However, in my previous post, I was not comparing Germany and America to Bkk. Since this is a posting site for Bkk, we are only referring to BKK. My post, and the previous post by other men on this site, were discussing why Western men are encountering Thai sex providers that provide poor service--in Bkk.

The reason why Thai women provide poor service to Western men in Bkk has nothing to do with German FKKs, Russian women, or whhite women not dating Asian men in America. In addition, racist behavior in German or America, does not justify what takes place in Bkk. You incorrectly assumed since I was discussing why Western men are treated poorly, while other men of Asian background were treated better, that I was somehow attempting to "throw rocks in a glass house" and complaining. I can assure you I am not complaining, because I often benfit from the current situtation in Bkk, because I am Asian. You incorrectly assumed I was a Western guy trying to put down Asian men.

I was born in a Western country and moved to Asia in my 30's. I see both sides of the Asian and Western issue in Bkk. When I walk into a club in Bkk, MP or go go bar, and I have not starting talking yet, the Thais assume I am from Japan, Korea, or Singapore, and I am treated very well. However, when I start to talk with my perfect English, as we consider it perfect in Canada, the Thais realize I am a Western guy and the service level tends to change. Not always, but I have noticed it often enough after living in Bkk for 17 years.

Again, I am not putting down Asian guys, or pretending racist behavior is not present in other countries, I am simply stating the facts as I see them based on my experience in Bkk for the past 17 years. And as for white women not wanting to date Asian men in America, I would agree that white girls are not standing in line to date us in America. However, it also depends on the Asian guy. A few of my Asian college friends in America dated white girls, but they had a Western attitude and they were tall good looking guys. Do not feel bad if you were not able to date white girls in America, many of these girls are loads of trouble based on what my white male friends told me. That is why so many Western men come to Asia.

And as you know, many Asian girls in America will not date Asian guys. My Asian uncle, who lives in America, has 3 daughters and they all are married to white guys. If you ever been to Los Angeles or San Fran. on the weekend and hang out, for example in Santa Monica, you will see lots of Asian girls with white guys. My Black male friends have told me how difficult it is for them to date Asian women in America. Now, am Iputting white guys or black down, of course not. I am simply stating the facts as they are as they relate to a particular country for sex. Every country is different and some countries are better for certain men. Right now, Bkk is leaning towards Asian men and not Western men. 15 years ago, Western men were kings in Thailand. In Vietnam, my whtie Expat frined loves it there, but no longer enjoys Bkk.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Um, I kind of differ with your analysis. I think our service expectations are very different than most Asian men. We expect a GFE or a PSE, where most Asian guys are there to get "serviced" and look at a pretty face. Their looks standards are different from ours. They will say theirs are "higher. " However their performance standards are quite a bit lower and that is what makes the Asian dude attractive. The old joke, "3, 3, 3" still applies. 3 inches, 3 minutes, 3 thousand Baht. As a WG would you rather have that or a farang guy who is 7 inches plus setting up his drilling rig above you for an hour? So they are getting the same service that we are, they are simply ok with it.
    My thoughts on this exactly.

As I read the post here about the bad service of Thai girls in Bkk, one important point is overlooked. Western men are the ones mostly ending up with bad service, not the Thai men, Korean men, or Japanese men. Sad to say, Western men are no longer in big demand by Thai women due to bad rep Western men have. So when we write about bad service, it is not an issue most Asian men when they visit Thai bars, KTVs, MP, etc. Checkout the websites of Thai sex bars, MP, etc. , many are written in Korean and / or Japanese and not English. Simply stated, we are not the customers they want. Some places will charge Western men more for sex then an Asian or Thai guy. It is called surcharge.

Some KTVs in Bangkok is Asian, Korean or Japanese only. The young Thai girl values a Korean or Japanese boyfriend, whereas her mom or grandmother valued a Western man in the past. Just bare in mind that the bad service you receive from a girl, is not the same service she will give to a Korean, Thai, or Japanese. Maybe it is simply to to visit other countries for P4 P. I have been to other countries in Asian and have a good time with the girls. The good news is, as the Western men leave Bkk and go to places like Korat, the service level improves. The girls in the Thai country side and the bars there still do value Western men.
    Um, I kind of differ with your analysis. I think our service expectations are very different than most Asian men. We expect a GFE or a PSE, where most Asian guys are there to get "serviced" and look at a pretty face. Their looks standards are different from ours. They will say theirs are "higher. " However their performance standards are quite a bit lower and that is what makes the Asian dude attractive. The old joke, "3, 3, 3" still applies. 3 inches, 3 minutes, 3 thousand Baht. As a WG would you rather have that or a farang guy who is 7 inches plus setting up his drilling rig above you for an hour? So they are getting the same service that we are, they are simply ok with it.

As I read the post here about the bad service of Thai girls in Bkk, one important point is overlooked. Western men are the ones mostly ending up with bad service, not the Thai men, Korean men, or Japanese men. Sad to say, Western men are no longer in big demand by Thai women due to bad rep Western men have. So when we write about bad service, it is not an issue most Asian men when they visit Thai bars, KTVs, MP, etc. Checkout the websites of Thai sex bars, MP, etc. , many are written in Korean and / or Japanese and not English. Simply stated, we are not the customers they want. Some places will charge Western men more for sex then an Asian or Thai guy. It is called surcharge.

Some KTVs in Bangkok is Asian, Korean or Japanese only. The young Thai girl values a Korean or Japanese boyfriend, whereas her mom or grandmother valued a Western man in the past. Just bare in mind that the bad service you receive from a girl, is not the same service she will give to a Korean, Thai, or Japanese. Maybe it is simply to to visit other countries for P4 P. I have been to other countries in Asian and have a good time with the girls. The good news is, as the Western men leave Bkk and go to places like Korat, the service level improves. The girls in the Thai country side and the bars there still do value Western men.
    So what? In German FKKs, some or them ban Asian men from entering. And I was quoted 10 k baht from some Russian woman at mix night club. Western women has a notorious reputation of trying to rip off Asian men.

And don't get me started about white women not dating Asian men in America.

So to summarize, western people should clean up their own racist behavior against Asian men before they start complaining about the same thing happening to them. What did they say about throwing rocks in glass houses?

Bar fine vs freelancers

I am reading all the posts about members getting ripped off at bars, and I'm nodding my head. Of course you are getting ripped off because you are prepaying for service. If you do some work and actually look for freelancers on social networks and dating sites, you would never be ripped off. Because the latter is a post pay situation.

Stop going to bar and paying for barfines. Stop paying the middlemen and pay 100% to the girls instead.

I personally found going to the disco places in BKK more rewarding (insomnia, mix).

Bad service in Bkk, mostly for Western men.

Perfect

I also had several bad experiences at SC area bars. I live in Bkk and I have stopped going to SC. It seems that the mama could care less about the customer and they go along with whatever the bar girl does. The fact is, SC go go girls believe they are queens. However, you cannot blame them when sex tourist overpay for sex. When I came to Bkk many years ago, SC barfine was 600, ST was 1,000 to 1,500. LT was 2,000 to 2,500. Over the past several years, tourist have overpaid for sex with these young girls and in return, just like a spoiled wife, the girls attitude has turned bad. Sorry to say, but 5000 to 6,000 for LT plus barfine is simply paying too much for sex with a Bkk bar girl. Please understand am not telling men how to spend their money, I am simply stating a fact about overpaying. Also, after the bar closes, the bar girls who need money and who did not get picked will head to Soi 11 clubs and will charge 2,000 to 3,000 fot LT. I have have picked up so very pretty Thai bar girls from soi 11 and LT was never more a total of 3,000. This includes taxi fare for the girl. These are the same girls that charge 5k to 6k at SC plus bar fine. I refuse to pay for overpriced sex.

Everything changes, back in the day, Patpong was the place to go. Now, it is an overpriced, bad attitude, bad service, scam, tourist sex trap. SC is going in the same direction. Of course every guy that goes there will not have a bad time at these places, but many will. These girls are no different then a regular girl. That is, if guys always throw lots of money at them, tell how pretty they are, take their crap off of them just for some young pussy, any girl would eventually have a bad attitude because they think they are queens. I have learned long time ago that overpaying for sex does not result in better service in Bkk with bar girls.
    That says it all, that's why all of the girls in the West are so up themselves, we allowed it and encouraged it! It's the same guys, the over payers, the guys with the low self esteem that poison the water hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter63  [View Original Post]
    This bar is one of the most popular bar in Soi Cowboy because the lineup is quite attractive. But, recently, I had a bad experience with one of the gogo dancers. I came twice to the bar and was attracted by one of the stunners (I guess #17). However, both time, she was already talking with customers and they quickly barfined her. She has a very sweet smile. So, I eventually came a third time, and fortunately, she was free. We started to chat, After few lady drinks, I ask her for barfine. She was expecting 6 K for a long time which is a fairly high price for SC, so I started to negotiate and we agreed for 5 K with possible bonus.

We left the bar and went together for dinner in a nearby thai restaurant. She started to chat on her smartphone with her friend. Suddenly, she start laughing loudly and announced that she cannot come with me now because she pretended that she forgot something in the bar. She proposed me to come to my hotel one hour later. Since I was not happy with that, she proposed me to return the barfine, but I was really attracted by this girl and I declined and I agreed for her to meet later in the hotel. We exchanged our contacts, then she left.

Of course, she never showed up in my hotel. So we started to chat angrily on whatsapp. I requested her to return the barfine. She pretended to be too tired to come to the bar the following day. So I eventually met her in the bar the second day. She started to ignore myself. Then I become quite mad and directly went to the mamasan. We had a quick chat and I explained that I was highly disappointed with this girl. Of course, They did not return my barfine.

I came many time to SC, but I never experienced such capricious princess behavior before.
    I also had several bad experiences at SC area bars. I live in Bkk and I have stopped going to SC. It seems that the mama could care less about the customer and they go along with whatever the bar girl does. The fact is, SC go go girls believe they are queens. However, you cannot blame them when sex tourist overpay for sex. When I came to Bkk many years ago, SC barfine was 600, ST was 1,000 to 1,500. LT was 2,000 to 2,500. Over the past several years, tourist have overpaid for sex with these young girls and in return, just like a spoiled wife, the girls attitude has turned bad. Sorry to say, but 5000 to 6,000 for LT plus barfine is simply paying too much for sex with a Bkk bar girl. Please understand am not telling men how to spend their money, I am simply stating a fact about overpaying. Also, after the bar closes, the bar girls who need money and who did not get picked will head to Soi 11 clubs and will charge 2,000 to 3,000 fot LT. I have have picked up so very pretty Thai bar girls from soi 11 and LT was never more a total of 3,000. This includes taxi fare for the girl. These are the same girls that charge 5k to 6k at SC plus bar fine. I refuse to pay for overpriced sex.

Everything changes, back in the day, Patpong was the place to go. Now, it is an overpriced, bad attitude, bad service, scam, tourist sex trap. SC is going in the same direction. Of course every guy that goes there will not have a bad time at these places, but many will. These girls are no different then a regular girl. That is, if guys always throw lots of money at them, tell how pretty they are, take their crap off of them just for some young pussy, any girl would eventually have a bad attitude because they think they are queens. I have learned long time ago that overpaying for sex does not result in better service in Bkk with bar girls.

Cowboy going down?

There seems to be a worrying trend regarding the go-go's in Soi Cowboy. High prices, aggressive drinks requests and bad attitudes seem to abound. Now I wouldn't go as far to say the place is a write off just yet but the bars worth going to seem to be getting fewer and fewer. Off the top of my head Long Gun, Suzi Wong, Baccara and Crazy House seem to be the best options. That is a sad reflection compared to 5 or 6 years ago. With Patpong cleaning itself up in recent years it could be that Soi Cowboy and Patpong are in danger of switching places. I've heard that the rental agreements in Nana Plaza are expiring very soon and will need to be re-negotiated. Mongering in these places seems to be under a bit of pressure.

Regards,

BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator12  [View Original Post]
    We asked the barfine and she replied 3000 bath. WTF? We thought she is only kidding us as most barfines are 600 - 1000 in the area...... I guess we just have to accept the fact that some bars have "Coyotes" and that some girls are not available for barfine. But hey, there are other options. A pity really, because I like Cowboy 2. Lots of eye-candy here most of the time (and now I understand why).
    If barfine is 3000 I'd hate to hear what LT will cost. Is this the standard barfine for all Cowboy 2 girls or just the top ones? If the girl was the best I've seen and I get a sense of chemistry with her I'd barfine as long as LT was not crazy as well.

What percentage of girls are not available for sex in a club like Cowboy 2?

In all the videos I watch of BKK Cowboy 2 is one of the few clubs I see girls I like.

Bad experience in Shark Bar

This bar is one of the most popular bar in Soi Cowboy because the lineup is quite attractive. But, recently, I had a bad experience with one of the gogo dancers. I came twice to the bar and was attracted by one of the stunners (I guess #17). However, both time, she was already talking with customers and they quickly barfined her. She has a very sweet smile. So, I eventually came a third time, and fortunately, she was free. We started to chat, After few lady drinks, I ask her for barfine. She was expecting 6 K for a long time which is a fairly high price for SC, so I started to negotiate and we agreed for 5 K with possible bonus.

We left the bar and went together for dinner in a nearby thai restaurant. She started to chat on her smartphone with her friend. Suddenly, she start laughing loudly and announced that she cannot come with me now because she pretended that she forgot something in the bar. She proposed me to come to my hotel one hour later. Since I was not happy with that, she proposed me to return the barfine, but I was really attracted by this girl and I declined and I agreed for her to meet later in the hotel. We exchanged our contacts, then she left.

Of course, she never showed up in my hotel. So we started to chat angrily on whatsapp. I requested her to return the barfine. She pretended to be too tired to come to the bar the following day. So I eventually met her in the bar the second day. She started to ignore myself. Then I become quite mad and directly went to the mamasan. We had a quick chat and I explained that I was highly disappointed with this girl. Of course, They did not return my barfine.

I came many time to SC, but I never experienced such capricious princess behavior before.

Posting Limitations