Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1770 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 770 1270 1670 1720 1760 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1780 1820 1870 2270 2770 ... LastLast
Results 26,536 to 26,550 of 56741
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Great. But as far as I know all these apps (wechat, tango, skout, etc.) are real time and can only deal with these in finding people nearby when we are in Thailand.

How can we use them when we are still in our native land? Can you pass on which apps you used which we can use to start working on them before we land there?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by IAmRamesh86  [View Original Post]
    My brother thank you who are you? God send from above? My brother from another mother! God bless you I hope and pray you find hot chick and get to hump them even when you cross 100 years, I hope you get to hump hot chick everyday of your life! God bless you.

Thank you may god shower blessings on your I am travelling to Thailand for 20 days my dear brother I tried some dating app like you suggested you won't believe me I hooked up with 10 hot chicks Thai hot chick all 7-8/10 on look, mother of all god, out of 10 chicks 5 wanted to meet me and with two of them I had sex chat one of them wanted to stay with me for a day thanks to line app I get to see them naked! All Thai girls are very active on line, this is my third visit to Bangkok I guess this time I ain't going to pay for sex unless and until the girl is super hot 9/10 on looks holy mother of god it took 7 days of sleepless night chatting with them convincing them them I'm the nicest guy ever, and it worked thank you my dear brother, Thai girls are nice and easy they are like flowers, I love them! Just treat them nice, it takes time don't talk about sex right away? Make them comfortable most of the girls don't speak English they use google translate to communicate, treat them with respect, they are like beautiful flowers..

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Were the tourist police you dealt with Thais, foreigners, or both? And more generally, does anyone here know whether as a general matter the tourist police consist of Thais and / or foreigners?
    Haven't you ever been to Thailand? Foreign tourist police volunteers are everywhere. They are, of course, not police and have no powers whatsoever except to be personally known by real police. Sometime police uses them as decoys or when they don't want to show up personally for whatever reason. One of the most pitiful roles I have seen them do is to proxy cops to issue traffic tickets in Pattaya. They are mostly a walking joke.

You got to be kidding, maybe there are some trolls under your bed too, better take a looksee. If the hotel gave you a refund on your card that will be the end of the matter. What shithouse country do you come from that makes you think the whole world operates like you fear?

Quote Originally Posted by Uwillu  [View Original Post]
    I was booked at the Dawin. Had to change plans for work. The Dawin stated that I was booked for early bird promotion, and therefore unable to get a refund. I told them that I would post a negative review on every booking site that uses the Dawin. After hearing this, they gave me 100% refund.

Can a hotel like the Dawin affect immigration at the airport? I know hotel owners have power, but I really don't know what to do here. Will I get past Thai immigration after fighting and winning against a Thai hotel?

I was booked at the Dawin. Had to change plans for work. The Dawin stated that I was booked for early bird promotion, and therefore unable to get a refund. I told them that I would post a negative review on every booking site that uses the Dawin. After hearing this, they gave me 100% refund.

Can a hotel like the Dawin affect immigration at the airport? I know hotel owners have power, but I really don't know what to do here. Will I get past Thai immigration after fighting and winning against a Thai hotel?
    You booked under certain conditions. Your plans changed afterwards. That is solely your problem, not the hotel's. You still have to fulfill the booking contract.

Not fulfilling a contract is an ethical nono.

I hope guys like you do get banned from Thailand and everywhere else.

My brother thank you who are you? God send from above? My brother from another mother! God bless you I hope and pray you find hot chick and get to hump them even when you cross 100 years, I hope you get to hump hot chick everyday of your life! God bless you.

Thank you may god shower blessings on your I am travelling to Thailand for 20 days my dear brother I tried some dating app like you suggested you won't believe me I hooked up with 10 hot chicks Thai hot chick all 7-8/10 on look, mother of all god, out of 10 chicks 5 wanted to meet me and with two of them I had sex chat one of them wanted to stay with me for a day thanks to line app I get to see them naked! All Thai girls are very active on line, this is my third visit to Bangkok I guess this time I ain't going to pay for sex unless and until the girl is super hot 9/10 on looks holy mother of god it took 7 days of sleepless night chatting with them convincing them them I'm the nicest guy ever, and it worked thank you my dear brother, Thai girls are nice and easy they are like flowers, I love them! Just treat them nice, it takes time don't talk about sex right away? Make them comfortable most of the girls don't speak English they use google translate to communicate, treat them with respect, they are like beautiful flowers.

It took a week for me, post a good photo, be polite, don't talk about sex right away when you meet them online, don't ask for naked photos, according to one super hot chick Thailand girls don't talk about sex!! LOL most thai girls are horny they will open up when they get comfortable with you I wish I could post their pictures over here, but most oif the girls college studying couple of them owns a shop in Bangkok all young girls, and they are super nice and gentle sorry I can't share any pics!! Thank you Dkkdog god bless you!! Thank you for sharing such valuable info in this forum I love you ISG Jackson, I love you my brother god bless you all!

PS: I hooked up with acute chubby sweet pie Thai girl and she is lesbian never seen a dick, we became such good friend she saw my dick and excited to meet me in Bangkok so wish me good luck thank you guys.

Stay horny forever.

Thank you.
    Just had one session with a girl from Skout last night. Came to my room to cuddle at 4:00 AM. Anyways I received many PM's on what I do to be successful on these apps. It cannot be taught. You my friend have learned very fast and deserve all the success you are having. Cheers and happy mongering!

BKK musing -- a newbie report

I just arrived from the Philippines earlier this week. Many of my friends in PHP said I would dislike Bangkok when compared with Manila especially as it relates to prices and the experiences I would have with girls. Girls Not speaking English was high on their list. I have not had that many experiences to make a fair comparison but I have seen and heard enough to understand what they are talking about.

A few nights ago, I decided to try a massage place on Soi 4, which was near my hotel. The price for 60 minute massage was 450 bhat. I could tell it was not the nicest place from the outside and know about more premium establishments from RTFF. But let's call this an impulse buy as I spotted a little hottie sitting, amongst the dregs, as I strolled by. The girl took me upstairs to a somewhat grotty reception area and then an equally grotty room where I was invited to take a shower first. While taking my clothes off, I noticed a sign on the peeling wall asking that customers do not solicit the masseuse for additional services. Yeah, right, I thought.

I laid on my stomach and the girl immediately removed my towel and began working on my legs and thighs, not at all shy about wandering her fingers near the jewels. In a short period of time, she asked me to flip over, whereupon she began stroking my inner thigh and asking me if I would like a hand job. The price, she explained, was 500 bhat for a hand job or 1000 for a BJ. I thought it over a bit and confirmed a hand job with her. Then she mumbled something about a body to body massage, getting naked, etc. And quoting an additional price of 1000 bhat. I declined the body to body as not sure what that entailed but before I had time to address whether I should ask her to remove her clothes, she had quickly done so. Pretty nice succulent tits and good body overall. Her pubic area was not shaved with the exception of her juicy lips, which had been thoroughly trimmed to the nub. I toyed with her pussy for a while with some lite kissing on the lips while I sat back and enjoyed her hand work. I had not had sexy for several days so exploded rather quickly on her tiny soft hands.

Then she told me that I owed her 1000 bhat. I said no and coolly gave her 500 bhat to test her reaction than calmly and slowly dressed while she stood there. Finishing dressing, I nodded at the latched door, which she unlocked. As we stepped out, she repeated that I owed her another 500 baht and I awaited the fireworks in the reception area. However, when we got to the reception, no one was there and she proceeded me to the top of the stairs where I made a glance towards her and descended and exited stage right without incident.

Later that evening, I went to a club on Soi 7/1 called Bangkok Beats. I also went last night (see the end paragraph). This is a place where the predominant P4 P crowd goes to let their hair down. Two great bands, a small but adequate dance floor, and occasionally specials on drinks. A lot of average girls but also some real gems in the crowd. For a time, I thought I had landed a gal as she tumbled over in my direction a few times but was so inebriated on their Jack Daniels special that eventually she rolled out the front door never to return. However, she did leave me a full Jack Daniels to consume, Later in the evening, another girl came by and started dancing me and within a few minutes we were making out. Bingo, I thought and excused myself after about 20 minutes of groping to go to the bathroom. When I returned, I found my girl making out with another guy and the guy drinking the Jack Daniels I had partially consumed! WTF!

However, my disappointment was short lived as one of her modestly attractive friends came over to console me. In no time, she had me out the door and on my way to my apartment. So far, no money had been discussed. Upon arrival, she promptly said you take a shower first and then I take one. After she completed her shower she joined me in the bedroom where I enjoyed myself immensely (she grimaced most of the time so hard to tell with her) though the condom fell off during sex and she had to run to the shower to douche. Now came the cutting moment as she asked for money. I said that I did not have much and could only give 1000 bhat. She said she wanted 2000 bhat but I said that money was not discussed beforehand and that was all I had. She grumbled a bit but took the money and my phone number but have not heard from her.

This is the fourth time on my Asia trip that girls have attempted to renegotiate or finagle the price or establish different previously agreed services once in my room. Two times in PHP and twice on the same night here in BKK. On all occassions, I have rejected their attempts and not had to pay more than previously agreed but odd as it rarely has happened to me in the past. I wrote some reports in the Makati, PHP on my PHP experiences in this regard.

Ok, to finish up. Last night I returned to Bangkok Beat and the same type crowd was there except with more girls and some real lookers in this group. The music was great again too and the dance floor was heaving with hotties. I started to talk to a girl and realized after a few minutes that she was not P4 P as she told me she was a student in Tokyo and was from a town located outside Bangkok, and it was her first time in this bar. She was with a Thai woman friend who had a European guy draped over her. We talked about 30 minutes before she said she had to go. So I guess not everyone in there is P4 P.

I had noticed a very attractive Thai girl with short page boy haircut dyed a light reddish brown. She had an unbelievable body and was dressed more fashionably than the other girls in the bar. Her girl friend had dark hair but also well dressed. Eventually, I caught her eye and she came to me and we started dancing and touching etc. However, between her virtual non existent English and the loud music, I could not figure out what she kept whispering to me. Finally, another friend (and English speaker) of the girl at the table interceded to say that my new friend really liked me and wanted to go with me. But her interpreter added that my new friend was NOT a working girl but had a regular office job. That being the case (ahem), she did not know what price she should ask from me if I took her to my apartment as it would be her first time doing this. I know, pretty ridiculous!!! So I played along and said, well, would she stay long time? She asked my new friend about long time ahd she nodded her head emphatically. So I said 2000 baht for long time figuring that there was a high likelihood she would leave after the first pop with some lousy excuse so I would have received fair compensation for a short time situation. Basically, I decided to low ball my offer. She told the girl the price, and after a brief consultation with her dark haired friend, she returned to the table with her girl friend putting an end to our erstwhile passionate relationship. So much for romance. Oh, I almost forgot, she showed me a baseball style card with her picture on it with long hair after I complimented her on her page boy cut. I recall a working girl in PHP also gave me a similar type card.

Shortly thereafter, she left with an older guy who obviously was willing to pay her asking price. Interestingly enough, the other girl also left with her so he might have had a rollicking threesome or perhaps just a major short time disappointment.

However, I am curious about the fair price one would expect to pay if meeting a girl here or a similar place for short term or long term. Any recommendations?. Clearly, On my first evening, the girl accepted the $1000 baht for short time though my 2000 baht long time offer last night obviously fell way short.

Funny you had enough balls to threaten the hotel but now you are worry about little old Immigration! Just tell them you are going to post a negative review that will get you through why switch up now.

Quote Originally Posted by IanOxon  [View Original Post]
    The tourist police can actually be very helpful, at least in my experience, and will decide if the "real" police need to be involved. In my case I lost a bag containing amongst other things quite a sum of money and my passport. I was actually in a medium sized town outside Bangkok, and the hotel took me to the tourist police who took a report, took me to the normal police to see if there was anything else to be done and then drove me back to my hotel. The male officer also inquired on a number of occasions why I was travelling on my own, what did I think of thai women and whether I had a thai girlfriend. The women in the office were also very friendly making sure I had something to drink and some fruit to eat. They then insisted on taking a picture of me with them. Another satisfied customer trying to put a brave face on a lost passport. In the morning when I was checking out I had a message so say that they had recovered my bag, so I then spent a happy hour filling in another report, checking what had been taken (I got my passport back), and being flirted with by the female staff. Overall they made a pretty grim experience something I can smile about.
    Good to hear about your positive experience with the tourist police. I have a question though. I read either in a post here or maybe elsewhere that the tourist police either consisted of foreigners, or at least had a substantial number of them. This surprised me, and I'm skeptical that the Thai government would allow foreigners to serve in this capacity. Were the tourist police you dealt with Thais, foreigners, or both? And more generally, does anyone here know whether as a general matter the tourist police consist of Thais and / or foreigners?

Quote Originally Posted by DRRonin  [View Original Post]
    Erotica is dregs and lady boys.
    I haven't been at NEP for maybe six months, but always considered Erotica one of the go-go's where there were no lady boys dancing or bar fineable. There was a fat grotesque lady boy "mama-san," however, who could be annoying. Are you talking about "her," or have things changed and the barfine pool now includes lady boys?

Can a hotel like the Dawin affect immigration at the airport?
    Let's hope so. It's guys like you that give all of us a bad name.

YOU booked the room knowing the criteria and now you threaten them with negative reviews because YOUR plans changed. You'll be seeing the inside of the Bangkok Hilton when you try to re-enter Thailand. Sure! (Yea right).

Tourist police

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    Even when people called the tourist police? Just wondering because they advise you to call the tourist police when you're in trouble.
    The tourist police can actually be very helpful, at least in my experience, and will decide if the "real" police need to be involved. In my case I lost a bag containing amongst other things quite a sum of money and my passport. I was actually in a medium sized town outside Bangkok, and the hotel took me to the tourist police who took a report, took me to the normal police to see if there was anything else to be done and then drove me back to my hotel. The male officer also inquired on a number of occasions why I was travelling on my own, what did I think of thai women and whether I had a thai girlfriend. The women in the office were also very friendly making sure I had something to drink and some fruit to eat. They then insisted on taking a picture of me with them. Another satisfied customer trying to put a brave face on a lost passport. In the morning when I was checking out I had a message so say that they had recovered my bag, so I then spent a happy hour filling in another report, checking what had been taken (I got my passport back), and being flirted with by the female staff. Overall they made a pretty grim experience something I can smile about.

Your fucked as Dawin hold great sway at Thai immigration. You could easily sneak over the Laos or Cambodian border at night however and transit that way.

Travelling to Thailand for 20 days planing to take USD! Can someone please help me with the best exchange rates both Pattaya and Bangkok thank you!
    http://bankexchangerates.daytodaydata.net/default.aspx

You'll get the best rate on *new* $100 bills.

Bunky

Will I get past Thai immigration
    Hopefully not.

You book a non refundable room, then when you cancel you blackmail the hotel into giving you a refund. You hear about people threatening bad review if they don't get something they're not entitled to. Nothing but contempt for them.

Posting Limitations