La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by McMaiden  [View Original Post]
    A couple of weeks ago, I hit Levels. Great club and nice vibe about the place.

After a couple of rounds, walked up to 2 girls. One hottie in a tight purple dress (looked to be 172 cm atleast) , really fair and hot body and another girl in a black cock-tail. Chit-chat, got them a few drinks, got comfortable, dancing, etc and told the purple one 'let's go'. We just walked out and her friend follows us and says 'you give her something'. I said, sure, will take care of her.

I sent her off with 4000 since I had a meeting and arranged to meet her for lunch at Paragon. Took her for a nice lunch (covered by company) and some shopping.

- Do you think that she's in the game? She said that she goes clubbing sometimes to RCA, Bed Supper etc but her friends go to Bossy, Spicy etc etc (where good girls should not be going hahahah).

- Came home with me on the first nite without too much hassle. I am 40, earning well, reasonable shape and looks, dress and smell good but no Tom Cruise.
    Amazing. You gave her 4000 baht and took her shopping and now you want to know if she is in the game? Well if she wasn't before I'm sure she is now. When you are home and you meet a chick do you give her money the next morning then take her shopping on top of that?

Why is it that you think you need to be Tom Cruise to pick up a chick? She was probably no Angelina Jolie either, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Quote Originally Posted by Pita123  [View Original Post]
    You mean the Mongolians they try to pass off as Japanese in Familia Nobre?
    Ha! That's funny because I know exactly the faux Japanese girls you are referring to. I saw a couple of them in Nobre this March, the last time I was in Macau. I did not find them very appealing. East Spa had a super model that they claimed was Japanese. I had my doubts about her origin. She just did not look it, but whatever nationality she was, she was gorgeous. She was dressed in a colorful kimono and I swear she was 9*. Her price was 3600hk. I was relieved when a Chinese punter took her, because I was sorely tempted even though I knew it was way too much money.

No, I am talking about real Japanese girls. I haven't been with a lot, only 3, but they were extraordinary and unlike any other Asian girls I have ever been with. Suko, for example below, is a Japanese 141 girl I met in Hong Kong in 2011. There is no mistaking the way she looks nor her personality. Only a Japanese girl could act the way she did in making sure every step of the way she was servicing me well and that I was having a good time. Our little session together was right after the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster and Suko was very concerned about her family. It was her last night in HKG and she was heading back to Japan the next day. I saw her passport and plane ticket. I wouldn't say Suko is gorgeous, but I liked the way she looked and her thin firm body. My session with her was not a GFE. It was more like a Geiko - esq experience. I was very lucky to have had her.

So I am kind of gaga over real Japanese girls and want to have more of them. Are there any Japanese board members reading this? I would be up for a tour of the Tokyo red light districts. I wouldn't bother going to Japan without a Japanese wing man by my side. Drop me a line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails suko hk2.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bumpo  [View Original Post]
    I would love to go to Japan based on my limited experience with a few Japanese girls I have had the pleasure to shag in Hong Kong and Macau.
    You mean the Monolians they try to pass off as Japanese in Familia Nobre?

Nice Frency has it correct

You need only read all the bullshit on price, limitations etc on the Japan thread to find out. I roll my eyes at such content.

I live in Tokyo and prefer to do all my mongerin in other parts of the world. I am due in Manila next week.

When the woman's 40 min timer (Timer she leaves near the bed) is up, its time to close up shop.

Quote Originally Posted by NicFrenchy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't read such a complete and informative report in a while. Well done.
    Even though I am new to the board, I have to say it was the best trip report I have read to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumbu  [View Original Post]
    I've been around these joints a lot, albeit several years ago, and I've had similar experiences. In fact, the old routine of the friend doing the ask is nothing new. It serves to do exactly what happened to you: make the whole situation ambiguous, so you don't know if you are in a P4P situation.

You are obviously a generous man (watch out, you may get flamed by the cheap charlies on this forum. Just ignore them). This is important.

No question she is in the game, although I doubt she thinks she's in the game. Joints like Spasso, Bossy, Spicey, Climax, etc. Are not frequented by wholesome girls who are just out for some clean fun. They want the sex with the foreigners, and they want the money too. So it is a mixed bag. I've been in perhaps a dozen such situations, two of which elevated into something semi-serious before I broke them off. This definitely has the potential to spin into a clingy situation, if you are not careful. Although perhaps that's what you want. No judgment.

I'm about your age too, and probably in the same kind of socioeconomic situation as you, and probably less good looking than you, so I can somewhat relate. My honest evaluation of this girl is that she is looking for a boyfriend who will support her. She's also looking for someone who will look good to her friends, and you presumably fit that bill, since she was with her friends when she took off with you. Put all that together, and you can expect to pay for her shopping, dinners, spending money, and a brand-spanking new smart phone (hey, she obviously needs one). In return, you will get excellent sex and the true privilege of getting skunk eye from every guy who ever sees you with that gorgeous beauty clung to your arm.

I think you can also expect to get some emotional pressure. This one sounds like she likes you, and it sounds like a little bit of courtship going on, which is a dangerous place to be for a monger. If you are 'confused by this one', it means she's getting under your skin, and that probably feels pretty good right about now. Perhaps you need to think about what this is getting you. Is that thrill purely sexual, or is it massaging your ego too? Is it giving you a sense that you are not 40 years old now, but more like in your early 30s? Is it giving you some escapism from a dull life? Whatever the case, my only serious advice is this:

If you have family commitments back home that you are not willing to break, you need to stop and think about this.

Kids? Wife? GF? If they are not expendable, then this might not be what you want to do, because it could very well get ugly. And if you decide this won't be a long term relationship, you need to tell her now, before things get any deeper. It will only get harder to break it off with her as time goes by, so just stop and think about whether you are ready for this. I know you want to walk around the Paragon with her on your arm, and you want to go back to the hotel with this sexy little thing and share bubble baths with her and pretend she is your girlfriend, but the fantasy will end, and when it does, you will have to decide whether you want to keep her long term or ditch her then.

On the other hand, if that is not a concern, and you have the money to burn, then go for it. Such relationships can be thrilling and very satisfying, and definitely waaaaay better than your regular gogo girl ho-hum fare in BKK. I've been in four or five (two from nightclubs, the others from other situations in LOS) , and they have all ended with a tinge of pain, but with positive memories overall.
    Well put.

The last 2 paragraphs, especially, are EXCELLENT advice and the OP would do well to read, re-read, re-read again and commit it to heart.

Japan is closed to most Foreigners

I have a few friends that went to Japan and swore never to return because of how they were treated. I have no desire of visiting Small [xxx] Land so I couldn't care less.
    I would love to go to Japan based on my limited experience with a few Japanese girls I have had the pleasure to shag in Hong Kong and Macau. They were great girls and I was blown away by their gracious personalities and good looks, but I know that Tokyo for a western guy without any Japanese language skills and or a Japanese friend present to guide him and open the doors to the Japanese hidden city of women; the trip would be a big, expensive, frustrating waste of monger time.

The Japanese play it close to the vest. They don't like to share what they have and they don't think most westerners are civilized enough to understand their customs and rules. Consequently foreigner keep out is the name of their game in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike921  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely, no one can compare (negatively that is) to the Japs. Xenophobic, racist, bigots. Truly Hitler's eastern evil twins. Thais are angels by comparison.
    Or maybe it's just a Small Dick syndrome, but then again, Koreans have even smaller dicks (according to a report posted some time ago by a member).

Personally, I always have had good relationships (businesswise) with the Japs, but again, they were expats and spoke perfect English. I have a few friends that went to Japan and swore never to return because of how they were treated. I have no desire of visiting Small Dicks Land so I couldn't care less.

We just walked out and her friend follows us and says 'you give her something'. I said, sure, will take care of her.

Now, I plan to meet her again. Just wanted some advice. I am in BKK again soon and she keeps messaging to meet me.

- Do you think that she's in the game? She said that she goes clubbing sometimes to RCA, Bed Supper etc but her friends go to Bossy, Spicy etc etc (where good girls should not be going hahahah).
    I think she is new and not accustomed to being fully in the game yet. Her friend is telling you she is financially tight, needs money, and she is too shy or needs to be more agressive when it comes to the money end of it. This is why the friend made those comments.

She feels like she made it through the first steps, does not mind your company and wants to keep you on the hook as a potiential sugar daddy. This can easily get out of control if you set bad presidents and start giving her money without any sexual contact. So be careful with the steps you take moving forward. If I were you I would start building a stable of girls.

Keep in mind her friends who also hang out at all the listed places will be spying on you and reporting back to her.

I am a bit like our friend Skogis (not in the same clas though) that I like to meet girls at the bars rather than the gogos.

I have picked up Spasso (my old fav, but I think too expensive now) , CM2, Q Bar, Insomnia, Climax, Bossy etc etc.

After a couple of rounds, walked up to 2 girls. One hottie in a tight purple dress (looked to be 172 cm atleast) , really fair and hot body and another girl in a black cock-tail. Chit-chat, got them a few drinks, got comfortable, dancing, etc and told the purple one 'let's go'. We just walked out and her friend follows us and says 'you give her something'. I said, sure, will take care of her.

Went to the hotel. Great round one. She was willing and giving with equally goodround 2 in the morning. The sex was as good as I have had. Extremely adventurous. She is from the North (not Isaan) but she said that she was from some place near there in the mountains. Her father had a business with tractors etc and she was studying business on Sundays at Bangkok. Not as tall as she looked since she was wearing 3 inch heels.

I sent her off with 4000 since I had a meeting and arranged to meet her for lunch at Paragon. Took her for a nice lunch (covered by company) and some shopping. She came in a lemon green dress and was pretty well ogled by the guys there. Figure to die for.

Now, I plan to meet her again. Just wanted some advice. I am in BKK again soon and she keeps messaging to meet me.

Pros.

- Did not ask me for money although her friend asked me to pay for her.

- Has a simple phone (not a smart phone)

- Dressed decently.

- When we met at Starbucks, she was reading a book rather than chatting with BF's on a smart phone.

Cons.

- Came home with me on the first nite without too much hassle. I am 40, earning well, reasonable shape and looks, dress and smell good but no Tom Cruise.

- How can girl sustain herself in Bangkok without a job and with studies on Sunday?

What is your opinion on this girl? Obviously, I don't mind even if she is P4P since she is super hot and willing to please. But I would treat her a lot differently if she was not.

I am going to bang her again soon but a bit confused. I am an experienced monger but feeling a bit confused by this one.

McM.

P. S. Sorry but I don't take photos.
    She is a working girl. Never forget that. Of course she has a job, renting her body. Take that at face value and have fun!

If you think it's bad there.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1234  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely RIGHT ON THE MARK!

Over the past 40 years I've lived and worked in multiple Asian countries. It's the same everywhere. Ever been to Japan to work?
    Absolutely, no one can compare (negatively that is) to the Japs. Xenophobic, racist, bigots. Truly Hitler's eastern evil twins. Thais are angels by comparison.

I like to meet girls at the bars rather than the gogos.,.I have picked up Spasso (my old fav, but I think too expensive now) , CM2, Q Bar, Insomnia, Climax, Bossy etc etc.,.One hottie in a tight purple dress (looked to be 172 cm atleast).,.told the purple one 'let's go'. her friend follows us and says 'you give her something'. I said, sure, will take care of her.
    I've been around these joints a lot, albeit several years ago, and I've had similar experiences. In fact, the old routine of the friend doing the ask is nothing new. It serves to do exactly what happened to you: make the whole situation ambiguous, so you don't know if you are in a P4P situation.

.,.I sent her off with 4000.
    You are obviously a generous man (watch out, you may get flamed by the cheap charlies on this forum. Just ignore them). This is important.

No question she is in the game, although I doubt she thinks she's in the game. Joints like Spasso, Bossy, Spicey, Climax, etc. Are not frequented by wholesome girls who are just out for some clean fun. They want the sex with the foreigners, and they want the money too. So it is a mixed bag. I've been in perhaps a dozen such situations, two of which elevated into something semi-serious before I broke them off. This definitely has the potential to spin into a clingy situation, if you are not careful. Although perhaps that's what you want. No judgment.

I am going to bang her again soon but a bit confused. I am an experienced monger but feeling a bit confused by this one.
    I'm about your age too, and probably in the same kind of socioeconomic situation as you, and probably less good looking than you, so I can somewhat relate. My honest evaluation of this girl is that she is looking for a boyfriend who will support her. She's also looking for someone who will look good to her friends, and you presumably fit that bill, since she was with her friends when she took off with you. Put all that together, and you can expect to pay for her shopping, dinners, spending money, and a brand-spanking new smart phone (hey, she obviously needs one). In return, you will get excellent sex and the true privilege of getting skunk eye from every guy who ever sees you with that gorgeous beauty clung to your arm.

I think you can also expect to get some emotional pressure. This one sounds like she likes you, and it sounds like a little bit of courtship going on, which is a dangerous place to be for a monger. If you are 'confused by this one', it means she's getting under your skin, and that probably feels pretty good right about now. Perhaps you need to think about what this is getting you. Is that thrill purely sexual, or is it massaging your ego too? Is it giving you a sense that you are not 40 years old now, but more like in your early 30s? Is it giving you some escapism from a dull life? Whatever the case, my only serious advice is this:

If you have family commitments back home that you are not willing to break, you need to stop and think about this.

Kids? Wife? GF? If they are not expendable, then this might not be what you want to do, because it could very well get ugly. And if you decide this won't be a long term relationship, you need to tell her now, before things get any deeper. It will only get harder to break it off with her as time goes by, so just stop and think about whether you are ready for this. I know you want to walk around the Paragon with her on your arm, and you want to go back to the hotel with this sexy little thing and share bubble baths with her and pretend she is your girlfriend, but the fantasy will end, and when it does, you will have to decide whether you want to keep her long term or ditch her then.

On the other hand, if that is not a concern, and you have the money to burn, then go for it. Such relationships can be thrilling and very satisfying, and definitely waaaaay better than your regular gogo girl ho-hum fare in BKK. I've been in four or five (two from nightclubs, the others from other situations in LOS) , and they have all ended with a tinge of pain, but with positive memories overall.

Advice?

I am a bit like our friend Skogis (not in the same clas though) that I like to meet girls at the bars rather than the gogos.

I have picked up Spasso (my old fav, but I think too expensive now) , CM2, Q Bar, Insomnia, Climax, Bossy etc etc.

Went to the hotel. Great round one. She was willing and giving with equally goodround 2 in the morning. The sex was as good as I have had. Extremely adventurous. She is from the North (not Isaan) but she said that she was from some place near there in the mountains. Her father had a business with tractors etc and she was studying business on Sundays at Bangkok. Not as tall as she looked since she was wearing 3 inch heels.

I sent her off with 4000 since I had a meeting and arranged to meet her for lunch at Paragon. Took her for a nice lunch (covered by company) and some shopping. She came in a lemon green dress and was pretty well ogled by the guys there. Figure to die for.

Pros.

- Did not ask me for money although her friend asked me to pay for her.

- Has a simple phone (not a smart phone)

- Dressed decently.

- When we met at Starbucks, she was reading a book rather than chatting with BF's on a smart phone.

Cons.

- How can girl sustain herself in Bangkok without a job and with studies on Sunday?

What is your opinion on this girl? Obviously, I don't mind even if she is P4P since she is super hot and willing to please. But I would treat her a lot differently if she was not.

McM.

P. S. Sorry but I don't take photos.

I can assure you thais are not Racist, not in the slightest. They are Xenophobic, yes but they usually discriminate by color and social status, not race.
    Discriminate by color = racism in its purest expression. Discriminate by social class = classism, that is a not much more acceptable variaton of the above,

Thais from the Upper Echelon despise the Tanned people from Villages and Farms whom they call "monkeys" and are pissed off these guys can even vote.
    So what are they in the end? Integration and same opportunities supporters, not for sure.

Note: per forum rules we cannot discuss any race-related issues. We are all borderline to an Admin warning.

Quote Originally Posted by FreebieFan  [View Original Post]
    I'm often asked by Filipinas "why are you working outside your own country. Your not Chinese so why you working in China. I politely explain that just as there are 10, 000, 000 Filipinos working outside there own country, I'm doing the same. Blank looks abound.
    Exactly. Desperate poor Filipinos overseas doing drudge work, you're doing the same. Blank look?

Posting Limitations