"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3179 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 2179 2679 3079 3129 3169 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3189 3229 3279 3679 ... LastLast
Results 47,671 to 47,685 of 56741
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse1
    Which reminds me, I went there again the following night with the Shrimp
    Sorry I must've missed something: who's The Shrimp?

Mostly the ladyboys stay on the near side of the street but some will mix in over there on the opposite side from what I've seen. At the time NEP closes a ton more girls (mostly) show up over there at the car park, and from what I've seen some LB's will mix in amongst them. And on my last trip to BKK, I actually picked one up there who was short and skinny and very pretty and I was 98% sure it was a girl but not totally due mainly to the fact that there were a few LB's there and that she was talking off and on to one of them (her friend apparently). So... if she was a girl she was definitely the one there I wanted, so... I approached her and ASKED her "Are you a girl? Not ladyboy?" Awkward as hell but as soon as she spoke and I got a closer look at her, it was obvious she was no LB. It's annoying to have to deal with but... makes for some good stories some day, I guess. And it is a lot cheaper there. At least you can count on the ones on the near side near the entrance being ladyboys. Well, usually.

rest in piece

A slow day yesterday as the jet lag really kicked in. Tried to get a foot massage at my favorite place but they were booked up for the day. Said sat and sunday were always busy. So just relaxed much of the day.

Around 8 I started to wake up. Went to the sports bar and bought a round of drinks for the girls. One had very good english. Ended up bar fining her.

` I have to say that it was a good choice for me. This girl likes to go at it . My problem was i was running a little dry. I didn't care. Just poor the coals to it. Excellent responce from her in 3 positions. BBBj was on her list but didin't like daty. We fell asleep finally got up this morning and she left.

Over all not as exciting a day but the evening activities turned out very well.
    Off to Phuket tomorrow so this afternoon I will take a bath to make sure everything is clean and ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tansak KTV
    I know of a couple multiple thousand baht tips (10,000 baht plus) for just talking to girls... and the best is a 1,000 USD (yes USD) tip for a night of talking, no bar fine, no sex.
    And you forget the obvious: the (tens of) thousands of Farangs who western union 30K to 100K bahts a month for one or two hours of instant messaging a week and the occasional good night's SMS.

14,500 Bht for LT is the 'best' I have heard, closely followed by 9,000 Bht for a ST HJ shared by two girls.
    2,000 USD for one weekend, two nights... equaled two shots on goal and about 10 total minutes of total sex time... plus shopping...

I know of a couple multiple thousand baht tips (10,000 baht plus) for just talking to girls... and the best is a 1,000 USD (yes USD) tip for a night of talking, no bar fine, no sex.

I'm sure Giotto / Aye has some whopper of reports if they cares to join in. And I know of some serious cash dropped at upscale clubs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies
    Gung has very few new customers as many guys are booking her a week in advance. She quotes 4K long time and gets it without any trouble at all. Some guys will even tip higher. She would not bargain to 3K for example as she can make more than that with 2 short time encounters. Please don't bother to argue with me about the high price. I'm merely stating the facts about what a top girl can get easily. How many boyfriends? She doesn't know. Too many to count but probably none are proper boyfriends. Gung is clearly making well over 100K per month.
    I know a few girls well enough to ask them what is the most they have ever been paid for ST/LT. (And I'm just talking Beergarden, Nana carpark, etc freelancers here)

14,500 Bht for LT is the 'best' I have heard, closely followed by 9,000 Bht for a ST HJ shared by two girls.

Mind you, in value for money terms, a girl at Eden told me how one customer just had a wank whilst watching their lesbian antics, then left after half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendella
    Another possibility...
    Thanks to each for your comments. Makes me realise again how little I understand of (Thai) girls. It was a shame because I was really enjoying her company. Her name was Ann, btw, and she sells shirts from a stall in the daytime (hence her stated reluctance for LT) and she was hanging out with the ladyboys just in front of NEP, should anyone come across her.

Which reminds me, I went there again the following night with the Shrimp and sat at the bar at the entrance to NEP, watching the action. I had always assumed that the ladyboys stuck to one side of the road and the real ladies to the other, by the Nana carpark sign. I was admiring one particular slim attractive lady on the other side but the Shrimp assured me 'she' was a ladyboy... He/she crossed over and walked past a few minutes later, and I really could not tell... Was the Shrimp bullshitting me, or are there often ladyboys by the carpark sign? OK, I guess there are no hard and fast rules, so something of a stupid question..!

Yeah. They can try and pull whatever scam they like but I guess I was just very surprised that she was so angry when I wouldn't fall for it... She had no earnings all evening (she said), but definitely for at least 90 minutes. And for the sake of arguing over a few extra minutes she went home without any earnings.
    Another possibliity, in the time between when you left Nana and when you got to the room, she could've got a text message from a regular (who she preferred to be with) to come and meet him, and so she was just trying to get something/anything out of you before taking off -- and maybe she actually did think the 20 minute fuck was a spendid solution to her problem. Damn money machine doesn't do what you want at the most inopportune moments (that would be you). Failing that, the ridiculous 20 minute request leads to an expected disagreement, leading right to her anger, which makes it easier for her to leave sooner rather than later. If that's how it was, she knew she had a guaranteed 1500 or 2000 or whatever waiting for her at her next destination, and here's you a one-timer as her only obstacle.

A lot of these girls are on drugs, and once they go past a certain point it's all about them and their needs. To them, you're the money machine. Your feelings only matter with regard to how they affect whether you dispense cash in the correct amounts or not, or dont' get in their way when another money machine beeps in.

Yeah. They can try and pull whatever scam they like but I guess I was just very surprised that she was so angry when I wouldn't fall for it... She had no earnings all evening (she said), but definitely for at least 90 minutes. And for the sake of arguing over a few extra minutes she went home without any earnings.
    Mouse, it is possible the anger was also a scam. Remember, these girls could win academy awards. She might very well have faked the anger, in the hopes you would fall for it, and hand over the loot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pro
    Its a scam that some girls pull.

I had Saturday night to myself so decided to check out NEP and look for an AngelWitch regular, or failing that look for a car-park girl.

As I headed in to NEP I saw a very pretty and lively girl chatting to the ladyboys at the entrance. I had to step to one side and study for a few moments to convince myself that she wasn't a ladyboy. Anyway, went into AngelWitch but my regular girl wasn't there or had stopped working or something. So I was introduced to a new young girl. 18 years old and quite sweet. She had been working there 3 days. Really too young and too inexperienced for me, but I asked anyway, and she said 2000Bht + 600Bht for ST. How she kept a straight face I don't know.

Anyway, the mamasan pretty quickly dropped the price to 1500Bht, but I wasn't really tempted. So finished my drink and wandered outside. After a bit of roving around I walked out, and saw the lively girl still there. Stopped for a chat, and to cut a long story short, agreed 1000Bht ST.

So taxi to the hotel, chat on the way, and all very friendly. She's 25 years old, and has a job selling T-shirts in a market but needs some extra income occasionally. Into the room, and a quick drink, then we have our shower. I'm pretty tired after flying in, so ST is all I want, but I ask about LT anyway. She doesn't want to do LT (OK, no problem), and says for ST she will only stay 20 minutes. WTF? I try to make a joke of it, but she is adamant that it's 20 minutes maximum. OK, it may only take 20 minutes, but I really really hate to be rushed and the thought of her lying there with a stopwatch in her hand was really off-putting. So I politely explain that 20 minutes wasn't enough, but she would certainly be on her way within the hour. She pulled a face, so I politely said that she could go or stay, and it was up to her. She then said 'Now I see your cock I want to go'. I am by no means unusually over-endowed.

OK, up to you. I am feeling totally deflated now, so we get dressed in silence, and I hold the door open for her. She then asks me for money. What, money for taxi? No, 1000Bht that we agreed. I am genuinely more puzzled than angered, and say that if she wants to stay and fuck then I am more than happy to pay her 1000Bht. If she wants to go then she can go. I probably would have offered her some taxi money, but she started saying that some men take her back to their room and don't fuck, but still give her money. I am really at a loss to know what to say. It is more than just trying it on, she really thinks that I should give her 1000Bht because she has come back to my room, even though I had barely touched her.

At this point I become 'A Very Bad Man' and she storms out of the room. That is the first time I've ever been called that. I follow a few moments later and see her flagging a cab down, but when I call to her she completely blanks me, gets in the cab and off out of my life.

I am still puzzled by it all. The odd thing is that from first seeing her to getting back to my room was well over an hour, plus 20 minutes or so chatting and showering. And yet she wasn't prepared to consider staying more than 20 minutes. Go figure.
    Don't even bother trying to figure it out. I had a regular awhile back, one who was nothing but sweet and good mileage. Come over once and in the middle of doing it, about an hour in, says to me, "you have to finish now ST. " This had never happened before. I told her of this and reminded her that ST was not an hour, but the damage was done. She got dressed and demanded payment. Gave her 300 baht for a taxi. Next day one of her friends saw me and said, "we heard you bad man, gave only 300 baht to X for ST. " I told her "no, I gave her money for taxi, not ST. " Friend said, "oh" and went with me that night!

Its a scam that some girls pull.

They know that farang hate to be pressured for time, and they also know many farang are too weak to argue and have a guilty feeling, so if they go to the room, rush them for time or say their dick is too big and then I would guess 7 times out of 10 they get 500B or 1000B as taxi money to go home. Easy money for doing nothing, even if they just get 500B each time. Thats a lot of money to these girls when your basic Thai secretary in a Thai company gets under 10K baht a month for working in an office.

Agree the time with the price!

Any freelancer you tell them "ok, short time, 2 hours, xxxx baht" plus anything else you want special.

If you do not you leave the door open to the scam artists.

I had Saturday night to myself so decided to check out NEP and look for an AngelWitch regular, or failing that look for a car-park girl.

As I headed in to NEP I saw a very pretty and lively girl chatting to the ladyboys at the entrance. I had to step to one side and study for a few moments to convince myself that she wasn't a ladyboy. Anyway, went into AngelWitch but my regular girl wasn't there or had stopped working or something. So I was introduced to a new young girl - 18 years old and quite sweet. She had been working there 3 days. Really too young and too inexperienced for me, but I asked anyway, and she said 2000Bht + 600Bht for ST. How she kept a straight face I don't know...

Anyway, the mamasan pretty quickly dropped the price to 1500Bht, but I wasn't really tempted. So finished my drink and wandered outside. After a bit of roving around I walked out, and saw the lively girl still there. Stopped for a chat, and to cut a long story short, agreed 1000Bht ST.

So taxi to the hotel, chat on the way, and all very friendly. She's 25 years old, and has a job selling T-shirts in a market but needs some extra income occasionally. Into the room, and a quick drink, then we have our shower. I'm pretty tired after flying in, so ST is all I want, but I ask about LT anyway. She doesn't want to do LT (OK, no problem), and says for ST she will only stay 20 minutes. Wtf? I try to make a joke of it, but she is adamant that it's 20 minutes maximum. OK, it may only take 20 minutes, but I really really hate to be rushed and the thought of her lying there with a stopwatch in her hand was really off-putting. So I politely explain that 20 minutes wasn't enough, but she would certainly be on her way within the hour. She pulled a face, so I politely said that she could go or stay, and it was up to her. She then said 'Now I see your cock I want to go'. I am by no means unusually over-endowed...

OK, up to you. I am feeling totally deflated now, so we get dressed in silence, and I hold the door open for her. She then asks me for money. What, money for taxi? No, 1000Bht that we agreed. I am genuinely more puzzled than angered, and say that if she wants to stay and fuck then I am more than happy to pay her 1000Bht. If she wants to go then she can go. I probably would have offered her some taxi money, but she started saying that some men take her back to their room and don't fuck, but still give her money. I am really at a loss to know what to say. It is more than just trying it on, she really thinks that I should give her 1000Bht because she has come back to my room, even though I had barely touched her.

At this point I become 'A Very Bad Man' and she storms out of the room. That is the first time I've ever been called that. I follow a few moments later and see her flagging a cab down, but when I call to her she completely blanks me, gets in the cab and off out of my life.

I am still puzzled by it all. The odd thing is that from first seeing her to getting back to my room was well over an hour, plus 20 minutes or so chatting and showering. And yet she wasn't prepared to consider staying more than 20 minutes... Go figure.

Last night I went to a go-go for the 2nd time. The first time was 10 days ago. A girl came up to me and said she remembered me, told me where I sat last time, and asked me if I had gotten a haircut since then (I had).

How do they remember you so well? I almost wish they didn't, so I could go in a place anonymously and pick a new girl without the same ones trying to claim me.

Also, the same girl couldn't talk so well because she'd been to the dentist that day to have a tooth removed because she wanted to have a smaller face. WTF? Is this common amongst thai girls and does it actually make your face smaller?

Baccara girl

The girl's name is Gung who works at Baccara (sometimes). In terms of bar-fines etc. This girl has now reached status of being the 2nd top girl in the bar even though she doesn't turn up every day. She is very tallish, great smile, cute slim face and very pretty to farangs and mostly goes with farangs. This bar is not just for Japanese.

The bar probably has about 6 really pretty girls and a lot of more average but O. K. Girls. Not many real dogs.

Gung has very few new customers as many guys are booking her a week in advance. She quotes 4K long time and gets it without any trouble at all. Some guys will even tip higher. She would not bargain to 3K for example as she can make more than that with 2 short time encounters. Please don't bother to argue with me about the high price. I'm merely stating the facts about what a top girl can get easily. How many boyfriends? She doesn't know. Too many to count but probably none are proper boyfriends. Gung is clearly making well over 100K per month.

Gung's female friend rings up with great news. A guy took her (the friend) LT but didn't have sex at all. She was scared he wasn't going to pay. He gave the tip and she only checked later how much. The guy was incredibly generous in that he gave 6K just for her time with no sex.

O. K. I can hear some of you ISGers throwing up

One day an incredibly handsome man took Gung out from the bar and they went to a gay bar in Patpong vicinity. The handsome man then bar-fined a boy for the night. Gung got her fee for just being a guide, not that she would know the Patpong area at all.

Although gets lots of sex and claims to be a little bored with it all, she is still orgasmic and fun.

Hopefully now that she has covered all of the families debts, she will see fit to save heaps of money in the bank for a rainy day.

As it is, she gets to travel all round the country with all expenses paid by her clients, so doesn't need to use her own money that much.

Interestingly, if Gung doesn't show up to the bar, she doesn't have to pay the bar-fine as she gets no monthly salary at all. So she is like a free-lancer in a way. However to take out of the bar requires a bar-fine and she still makes drink commissions. Girls should try to sell drinks to help the bar even if the commissions are totally unimportant to them.

The life of a struggling bar-girl can be a little bit difficult but the very top girls have it excessively easy!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

It is more than just trying it on, she really thinks that I should give her 1000Bht because she has come back to my room, even though I had barely touched her.
    Ha, good one indeed!
    Had a similar experience with a newbie beerbar girl from Naklua who basically fell asleep when we got back to my place (we had agreed on LT) WITHOUT having showered.
    She woke up the next day, showered, put her clothes on and asked me for her 1K. I laughed and said "no honey, no money!" and she started undressing and said "OK can boom boom now!". No way for me of course and she was soon behind my door with her plastic bag. I found it both very amusing and weird though...

Quote Originally Posted by Linga
    Well, I regularly hangout at a number of upscale soapies and am quite satisfied with the experience. Though a bit expensive. This was the first time I went to NEP and found that most of the girls are considerably younger than the ones at the massage joints plus they get naturally wet whereas most massage girls will use a gel. Next time I will also try the Soi Cowboy bars and of course the NEP besides my favorite massage joints and also try to bargain down the NEP ST rate to a maximum of 1. 5k. BTW, I don't really like LT.
    That sounds better! Don't dismiss freelancers and streetwalkers, there are some sweet and nice girls in this scene too you'll soon find out.

Posting Limitations