Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3441 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 2441 2941 3341 3391 3431 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3451 3491 3541 ... LastLast
Results 51,601 to 51,615 of 56741
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army
    No venom in my mind.

I just like to read the comments of "Thailand experts" like you, and when they start sounding stupid, I weigh in on the subject. Sometimes with real insight and sometimes just to "needle" little &*^$%# like you just to see if the will bite and I can get a rise out of them.

And, by the way, I retired from the "real" Army.
    Andy, swap the words 'insight' and 'stupid' round and you start to get the picture. Lived in Thailand for fuck-knows how many years but barely knows the way to the end of his own soi . But he has learned plenty of cliche buzz-phrases.

Btw his army is the gung ho one with all the hi-tech that has a long history of blowing up it's allies' troops ('friendly fire' is, I believe, the correct buzz-phrase).

Full of wind!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army
    No venom in my mind.

I just like to read the comments of "Thailand experts" like you, and when they start sounding stupid, I weigh in on the subject. Sometimes with real insight and sometimes just to "needle" little &*^$%# like you just to see if the will bite and I can get a rise out of them.

I am no expert. Just different. I aint fucking little either. And you would'nt know how to get a bite out of fuck all. You aren't that clever. And what does "real army mean". Answer the question. Expose yourself a little, then we can all get to know this expert of all that is Thai! I expect you are all [CodeWord140] and vinegar.

Quote Originally Posted by Engjoe
    Tried Eden Club, the the 2 girl place, which is a 5 or so minute walk away (leave Goldnen Palace, turn right, walk to Sukumvit Road, turn left, 5 minute walk and its on your left down soi 7 or 11 I think - you'll see it. Frankly, it wasn't that great but then I'd just had a heavy travel day so maybe me. 2 girls is mandatory (you can't pick just one), yellow line.... a net search will reveal all! If you go to Eden, try and take 5 minutes or preferably more to acclimatize. The girls I got were OK looking, but I think I could have got better if I'd taken longer to acclimatize.

Cabs from airport: only take a metered one and tell them you will pay toll highway. Basic fare this way to the Golden Palace is 300 Baht plus a 100 Baht or so for the toll roads and you'll be at the hotel in less than 30 minutes without any drama (the hotel is close to a toll highway exit).

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.
    I tried Hell Club in Pattaya, so Eden is on my list as well, unless anyone can suggest another place to get a pair of eager beavers.

A note on an Airport Tax Scami: I got in one yestarday and once we were rolling I noticed the meter was obscured by a map. I reached forward and pulled the map off and saw it already had 70 baht on it (we'd gone 100m, so obviously this guy is padding the fares). I quickly negotiated a normal price and we were off, with the guy looking a bit guilty, but I wonder how many newbies off a long flight would check the meter when they get into the cab.

Quote Originally Posted by Fellouss
    Maybe I sounds stupid to BF a girl and doing nothing with her, but I repeat, I had a great night with her. Will try to call her later.
    No, you aren't stupid. The most important is that you had a great time and that does not necessarily have to include sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Abs
    I did reply yesterday to you sarcastic comments! Alas it has not been printed. Probably because it was a little too strong. So I shall be nicer in my comments to you. (same venom in my mind)

Yes you can get laid in Bangkok. Maybe not for free for people like you. But then that's what you are here for isn't it. Unable to get the freebies from home? BTW where are you from? Retired Army. Which army did you retire from? Can I ask. Do you have anything interesting to report on. I mean your own experiences, or do you just comment on others?

No venom in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Giotto
    Repsu,

Mrs. Giotto is just back from a meeting with that girl. I write it down here the way it was told to me:

The girl is new, quite young, working in this business for the first time in her life. She started working here approx. a month ago, and she had 2 - 3 customers already. But then the last one came, a younger man, and she stayed longer time with him --> it then was more than only a business relationship.

After this guy left you were her first customer - and she really wanted to [try]. But she somehow couldn't make it, did not feel good, was not ready, she still missed somebody ...

That means: All that had basically NOTHING to do with you, it was her own emotional problem.

Giotto
    Omg,

I don't know if it was me the young guy, but I did BF New.

I remember well this night. I had an headache so decided to have no action that night.

I had dinner at LL and then headed to the bar. Then Mamasan introduce me some girls and I chose New to be with me. She told me that it was her second week of work there or something like that. She is very cute but very shy.

After one hour, I was quite tired and I ask her to come with me in my room if she wanted. She declined and one of the girl told me that she have her period, I said ok, no pb.

I went back to my room. I was watching TV, then the phone rang and it was her. She told me to come downstairs because she wanted to tell me something. But her english is very poor, so another woman came to translate (by the way if it is your wife Giotto, she is a very beautiful woman and looks like to be a very nice person and she have a wonderful smile). That woman explain to me that New would like to come to my room but not for sex. I told her that I just want someone to be with me tonight, so we will talk, watch tv, yes just don't want to be alone that night. No sex involved.

So New came to my room, we just had a few kisses and we slept together arms embraced without doing nothing sexual. It was a nice night. The day after I was busy with tourism and very early the next morning I took my plane, before leaving the hotel, she left her phone number for me.

I think she is a virgin girl looking for a romance or something like that, she is very very shy. But one thing is sure, you should have noticed in the bar that she is not the type of girl want to sleep with customer, she is so shy.

Maybe I sounds stupid to BF a girl and doing nothing with her, but I repeat, I had a great night with her. Will try to call her later.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Way to Go !!!

If you are still in Bangkok - come over here, and we talk about it in details (use 1Balls description how to identify me ). I will for sure develop some ideas how we can make it up.

Giotto
    I have been following this thread from the beginning and hoped you would find a way to resolve his problem. I am a confirmed fan of LL (and you) and I have never ever been to Thailand. I still hope to visit this summer or fall and feel I will be welcomed at your fine hotel.

Slim

Quote Originally Posted by NicFrenchy
    Thai ladies are world champions of Drama.
    LOL. Certainly some are into that bigtime.

You gotta tell them, "Save the drama for your mama".

Others, many of the P4P TG's at least, are very business like and polite, even can be friendly, but should not be mistaken for a GF.

I fuck them, and play with them, and that's it.

Stick with Giks for a short while, fuck them, dump them and forget them (same as P4P) but don't let them turn into Girlfriends.
    GF's equal clingyness and possessiveness & diaster, esp w TGs.

Once you have a GF, she owns you. OTH, for example!

Thais are all about Classes, if you tell the girl she is your GIK, she will know exactly where she stands on your scale of importance. The thing you must accept though, is that if a girl is your gik, she also might get other guys on the side.
    And she must accept that you are getting other girls on the side.

As we know you are!

I have been here 4 years and I still believe that having a Thai GF, all things considered, just isn't worth it.
    Trust me, this is a universal truth. Don't believe the Hollywood chick flick bull shit many have been brainwashed by.

Can we please keep this "Livingstones lodge" stuff over on the ll thread!

Thats what its there for!

Quote Originally Posted by Repsu
    Giotto, I would greatly appreciate if one of you could ask the lady what went wrong. ...
    Repsu,

Mrs. Giotto is just back from a meeting with that girl. I write it down here the way it was told to me:

The girl is new, quite young, working in this business for the first time in her life. She started working here approx. a month ago, and she had 2 - 3 customers already. But then the last one came, a younger man, and she stayed longer time with him --> it then was more than only a business relationship.

After this guy left you were her first customer - and she really wanted to [try]. But she somehow couldn't make it, did not feel good, was not ready, she still missed somebody ...

That means: All that had basically NOTHING to do with you, it was her own emotional problem.

As she told Mrs. Giotto she then offered to only sleep there, that at least you don't have to stay alone in your room. And - after you offered money there must have been a small discussion - she did not want to take it, you insisted to a certain extend ... and finally some amount was put to her hand bag [I would like to know whether you can confirm that].

As I see you did not do anything wrong, and you definitely acted like a gentleman. Thank you very much for that! As for her - I understand her feelings, I understand that on the other side she needs to make money, and I hope that she can next time make the right decision NOT to go out in such a situation, that problems like this can be avoided.

Don't worry about her, we simply talked to her, explained the customers POV ... nothing more. She was not happy about her own behaviour at all, no serious word was necessary.

If you are still in Bangkok - come over here, and we talk about it in details (use 1Balls description how to identify me ). I will for sure develop some ideas how we can make it up.

Giotto

Tansak KTV,

Auntie Guido accepted ??

Giotto
    Bestard.. you are getting senile in your old age... How can you even think it was Auntie when you know my Emmy is right there...

Yes, that was what happened. Did I now win the saddest newbie of the year price? :-D
    Mate... a few of us were talking about your report and we were thinking back to our first times going into a bar / ***** house or such... We all have stories especially at the beginning. Unfortunately no you don't win any prize as you'd be amazed at the stupid things some of us have done.

What you do win is a couple of drinks on me if we meet up for manning up and posting.

It is unfortunate if there were problems and am surprised it happened there. You might have gotten a bad egg, there's a rotten apple in every bunch so don't let it slow you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tansak KTV
    Yeah wish you'd change this rule!!!! I've asked three to marry me and only one accepted
    Tansak KTV,

Auntie Guido accepted ??

Giotto

My POV is that the girls working in Livingstone's Sports Lounge of course DO NOT HAVE to go out with customers. There is no such pressure from the bar / management.
    Yeah wish you'd change this rule!!!! I've asked three to marry me and only one accepted

Bangkok Reports

Hi,

Could you, more experienced forum members please help me out to understand events which took place yesterday.

Before I continue my story, here’s a little background: I have been in Thailand once before but I’m very inexperienced with barfining a lady. I have tried to do my "homework" and study this excelled forum, but somehow "the real field" situation is quite much different thing. At least for me.

OK, that's enough for the background. Yesterday I visited much praised mongers paradise in Sukhumvit road soi 33 (The L*’s). I had eaten there an excelled dinner just a day before and now I decided to collect my courage and visit in the bar too. To cut long story short, I went in, the staff was very friendly, I choose a young lady to have a drink with me, tried my best to have some kind of rapport (which I – erroneously – thought I managed to create), barfined the lady and back to my hotel we went. In the hotel everything went wrong: the lady didn’t want to have anything physical with me. OK, I understand: the barfine was not a guarantee for sexual services. So – after having tried to ask her numerous times what’s wrong – I sent her away with some money (not the total LT amount agreed earlier).

Well, s**t happens so everything should be OK now. However when I’m now thinking about those event in last night, there are still 2 things which bother me a bit.

First the lady left the bar with her bar clothes on. Since the ladies in that bar wear nice evening dresses, I thought that was a bit unusual. However after the shower she came to bed wearing normal clothes (typical t-shirt and shorts). I can’t help myself of thinking that the reason why she wore her work dress during the way to my hotel, is because she wanted to make sure that she had something clean enough when going to bed. Which also send me clear signal that sex is out of the question. So, she knew already when we left that there was not going to be any action. Does my theory makes any sense or I’m I just imaging things? Also, if she really didn’t want to be with me, should I just accept it because. Well, because I didn’t do something right or some other reason. Do you veterans ever find yourselves in this this kind of situation?

Another thing (and this is probably even more noob style! ) is that I would like to know what was wrong with me (except being stupid, inexperienced farang of course): did I smell bad or was it just because I’m so downright ugly! I would very much like to go back to bar today and ask mamasan to ask the lady what was wrong (the lady’s English was very weak). I understand that officially bar does not have anything to do with the things which take place after the customer and that lady have left the bar, but I still like to know what was going on. I’m certainly not a Brad Pitt, but I consider myself as a clean and nice man who treats other people with respect. Should I go back and try to find out the story behind her behaviour or am I just wasting my time in trying to understand what is going on in barlady’s mind?

L*’s was as excelled place as I was told and I like to stress out that I’m NOT trying to blame the bar in any way.

That was it: I thank you for your time used for reading this story. As you must have already noticed, English is not my first language – so I thank for your patience regarding of that as well.

If you have any thoughts or point of views regarding the actions I should have taken, they are greatly appreciated. Also hints how to do it better in next time are very welcome.

JRepsu
    I was in December in Bangkok. One girl I selected in Soi 33 wanted to go home immediately after dinner. But she wanted the entire money I promised. I paid some money and asked her to leave. I selected another girl in the same bar previously and she was very nice.

Posting Limitations