"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 3783 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 458 498 548 948 1448 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 56741
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8939  [View Original Post]
    There were bars in Nana Plaza open last night, with quite a few customers.
    Please be specific. As of Wednesday night the only bar open in Nana Plaza was TwisterBKK and it was only serving at tables sitting outside of the bar. Did you actually see others bars open in Nana Plaza?

There are several bars on Soi 4 open but none of them are actually in Nana Plaza.

Thimas9

I did not see the need to repeat and copy your report here but must compliment you on the detail of your multi day experiences in Bangkok. I especially liked the Paradise Massage section with the lesbian activity between the two girls. 4800 bt is not cheap but given the thrill it had to be worth the cost. Sign me up! That is a particular fantasy of mine so well done. The last section detailing the top lady at Mitu also stoked my interest.

I am not in Bangkok yet and may not arrive until mid January as I attend to personal matters and also hope that some of the restrictive and onerous policies of the government ease somewhat. It was a bit disturbing today to read hints that the powers that be are considering further delays in re opening bars and clubs originally scheduled to open mid January. Sounds like an excuse to me. Also, interesting to read that Soi Cowboy is still dead.

Keep it up! I think fellow members will agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas9  [View Original Post]
    Day 12.

In the mood for something more adventurous in the BDSM scene, although I realise this can be tricky to find in Thailand. Unfortunately, both Demonia and Barbar were closed when I contacted them. They did offer me a private session, but I didn't want to commit to anything without having a look around first.

Instead I tracked down what I believe is Bangkok's only (or at least "first") sex shop: The Hidden Closet. It's expensive for what you get, but cute and worth a visit for the "speakeasy" feel. The selection is limited, but there is a lot more on offer than what is available from the Sukhumvit street traders at the moment. I had a chat with the manager, who's the most alt / goth looking Thai I've ever seen. Picked up some supplies based on her recommendations. Hopefully I can find someone adventurous enough to let me use them!

Honey Bee Massage (https://honeybeemassagebangkok.com/) - 4-hands oil massage + FS / 3500.

This little soi off Soi 22 has a load of oily massage shops. Honey Bee, Passion, Kiss, Paradise, etc.

Usually it's packed with massage girls, but there weren't many ladies when I went past. I went into Honey Bee as it had the most ladies sitting outside. I opted for the 4-hand oil massage from the menu, and the mamasan assigned me Jeab and Jenny..
    You sure do have some stamina with 3-4 pops a day, I couldn't even do that in my youth but thanks again for another awesome report.

For 7 heaven I've also heard good things about Dear and wanted to try her but guess not? Did you mean Jane and not Jan? I've also heard good things about her.

Good suggestion about contacting the massage places first and happy to hear you were able to get some lesbian action finally.

Day 12.
    Great series of posts. You have similar taste to myself hence your posts have helped me out a lot. I have added a couple of quality names to my line thanks to your hard work. Being stuck here during covid, names into line app are so important. It is pure gold when lockdowns are in place.

I was just about to send you a PM but cannot as you are a regualar member. I generally never send recommendations of girls, but your posts are so good you deserved to be thanked by one and all. Anyway, Kudos to you.

There were bars in Nana Plaza open last night, with quite a few customers.

Tom's Thai Trip. Days 12-16

Day 12.

In the mood for something more adventurous in the BDSM scene, although I realise this can be tricky to find in Thailand. Unfortunately, both Demonia and Barbar were closed when I contacted them. They did offer me a private session, but I didn't want to commit to anything without having a look around first.

Instead I tracked down what I believe is Bangkok's only (or at least "first") sex shop: The Hidden Closet. It's expensive for what you get, but cute and worth a visit for the "speakeasy" feel. The selection is limited, but there is a lot more on offer than what is available from the Sukhumvit street traders at the moment. I had a chat with the manager, who's the most alt / goth looking Thai I've ever seen. Picked up some supplies based on her recommendations. Hopefully I can find someone adventurous enough to let me use them!

Honey Bee Massage (https://honeybeemassagebangkok.com/) - 4-hands oil massage + FS / 3500.

This little soi off Soi 22 has a load of oily massage shops. Honey Bee, Passion, Kiss, Paradise, etc.

Usually it's packed with massage girls, but there weren't many ladies when I went past. I went into Honey Bee as it had the most ladies sitting outside. I opted for the 4-hand oil massage from the menu, and the mamasan assigned me Jeab and Jenny.

Jeab is older, but very trim. Jenny was younger and quite shy. I could find Jeab on the website, but not Jenny.

We had a great time soaping up in the jacuzzi. Although the girls weren't prepared to go full-on lesbian, I did persaude them to soap each other up in the tub, which was great fun to watch! Jeab had a naughty grin on her face, while I think Jenny enjoyed it too despite looking a bit embarrassed.

Moved on to some 4-hand oil massage. Jeab is clearly the most experienced, giving very strong, slow strokes during the massage, while Jenny had a much softer touch.

BBBJ from both, but nothing too exciting. Asian cowgirl again, with Jeab riding me like a jockey to completion.

I took a look around the soi after I'd finished, and one or two other ladies looked interesting enough that I might consider returning. Overall though, much quieter than the last time I was here.

7 Heaven (https://www.7-heavenbkk.com/) - BJ + naked + handcuffs / 1300 + 500 + 300.

After being tipped off that there might be more talent here than the disappointments I'd had so far, and because I wanted to find out about the handcuffs option, I headed over to 7-Heaven again.

The receptionist informed me, with a cheeky laugh, that the handcuffs could be used on either myself or the lady, as was my preference. Well then!

Opted for Dear who'd been recommended elsewhere. Quite pretty, with Japanese features, and looked great with her clothes off. And looked even better kneeling, with the hands cuffed behind her back! Unfortunately. Her BBBJ skills were not as good as her looks. No DT, and again far too much teeth!

FL Bow at Hillary 11 - ST / 2.5 k.

In the early evening I noticed some activity along Soi 11 near Nana BTS, so I took a walk to investigate. There was an open air street food and bar area, with pool tables, and some pretty hostess ladies, opposite the Taco Bell. Had a drink there, and then walked on further. Sugar Club closed, and looks like it's being refurbished. Levels Club also closed, although the hotel part is open. Insanity also closed. Wasn't expecting any of them to be open, so not a surprise. There was some action at Hillary 11 though, so I stopped for another drink on the terrace.

I chatted up a lady named Bow, who turned out to be a FL. Cute face, quite short, would guess mid-20's, with a bit of an 80's rock chick look, which is what made her stand out. More piercings than Thai ladies normally have, although not to the same extent as the proprietor of the Hidden Closet.

Bow was a bit of a talker, with surprisingly good English, so we were able to be quite flirty, and I ended up inviting her back to my hotel for ST.

Back at the hotel, we had a shower together, and then got onto the bed. BBBJ was decent, almost DT. Multiple positions, and finishing again in a great Asian cowgirl finale. Another lady with good kegels and "lips that grip."

Apparently Bow was going to a party later, but only because her friend had asked her, and she was sure it was going to be boring. I made a throw-away comment about her being welcome to come back to my hotel if it was. I didn't really think anything of it, until she called me on Line at about midnight, asking if she could come back over.

She arrived at my hotel quite drunk, and then passed out on the bed. I let her sleep, but when she woke up in the morning she was very apologetic. We had some morning sex to make up for it, and then some breakfast at the hotel. I offered to pay her for the morning, but she said the breakfast was enough as I'the been such a gentleman letting her sleep.

I'd see her again, although I will check that she's sober first!

Day 13.

Massage place near Soi Cowboy. Oil massage + BBBJ + FS / 500 + 1 k.

Took a stroll along Soi Cowboy during the day, looked even more dead than it had looked in the evening. There were quite a few ladies outside the massage shops on Soi 23. I saw one I liked the look of, so went inside for an oil massage, and upgraded in the room to BBBJ + FS for 1 k. Another cute, short girl. Nothing amazing, but clearly plenty still on offer along Soi 23.

Kokoro Massage (https://www.kokorobkk.com/) - 90-minute 4-hand nuru / 5.5 k + 500 VIP.

Still on the hunt for a proper lesbian show, contacted Kokoro via Line, and they confirmed that they could do this. When I arrived, I was presented with Mira again, and a new girl (not on the website) for a discount. Opted again for the VIP room.

Kokoro was quite crowded, with three Asian lads waiting for their selected ladies to be available, and an American who walked in after me and was quite frustrated that I'd just taken both of the remaining ladies. Sorry if you're reading this!

In the VIP room, Mira was fantastic, the same routine as last time. The new girl was unfortunately quite inexperienced, and had a bit of a "mummy tummy". She did give a wonderfully deep BBBJ while Mira's tongue was in my ass though, not something I'm going to forget soon! Unfortunately their interaction on the nuru mat was quite lackluster.

After chatting with the girls about it, I think the Kokoro manager overpromised the lesbian aspect somewhat.

I'd happily see Mira solo again though.

FL off TF / 1 k.

Had a FL I'd met on TF join me at my hotel. Unfortunately, she was half asleep and really didn't seem into it, so I gave her half the agreed money and sent her on her way.

FL Jip LT / 2 k.

Frustrated, I contacted Jip again to come and finish the job, which she willingly and expertly did. It was a very short session, but we fell asleep together, and had breakfast at the hotel in the morning.

Day 14.

7 Heaven (https://www.7-heavenbkk.com/) - BBBJ / 1300.

Was a late start today, so I didn't manage to get much done after breakfast with Jip. Had some time to nip over to 7-Heaven again. Only Mini was available, so selected her. Very pretty, but unfortunately, another poor performer who I can't recommend.

Day 15.

Honey Bee Massage (https://honeybeemassagebangkok.com/) - 90 minutes oil massage + jacuzzi room / 2600.

Took a walk along the little Sukhumvit 24/1 Alley area, with Angel Massage, Cherry Massage, b&b Entertainment, etc. - this was a weekday afternoon and they were all pretty dead! Unfortunately I didn't see anything of interest, so I decided to go back to the soi with Honey Bee Massage, etc.

I picked a cute face with a tank-top showing off her fit stomach. Looked like someone who was into yoga in a big way! Opted for the 90 minute oil massage with jacuzzi room. Which turned out to be a short walk further down the soi.

I'm afraid I've completely blanked on the ladies name, but she was a lovely masseuse, fun in the jacuzzi and was indeed very fit! Giving a very vigorous Asian cowgirl ride to finish me off.

7 Heaven (https://www.7-heavenbkk.com/) - BBBJ / 1300.

Finally, success! Opted for Jan, as was recommended to me. Blonde dyed hair, with a great tattoo on her back. Lovely jiggly breasts, and most importantly. Skilled at the art of giving a BJ!

Great at teasing (I think you should opt to get the handcuffs for yourself with this one, she'd enjoy it). Lots of attention to your balls with her lovely soft mouth and tongue. BBBJ was not quite DT, but suitably sloppy and. No teeth! Good technique, and was able to get me to finish in her mouth without resorting to using her hands. No swallow though, unfortunately.

Can highly recommend Jan, would see her again.

Legit massage place. He / +1 k.

This was a surprise. I've been going to a few legit massage establishments to get a proper Thai, oil or foot massage, as they're great! And a nice way to wind down between rounds.

I went to one of the usual stores. It's a legit store, so I won't name it (a well known chain). Often see Thai female customers, they do the traditional clothing to cover you, etc. No nakedness or hint of impropriety.

However, during the oil massage, my masseuse was quite flirty, and eventually exclaimed that I was making her horny and wanted to know if I wanted a he. She was an excellent masseuse, and what followed was probably the best oil HJ I've ever had. Long, slow, steady strokes (just like a massage). No frantic dick-breaking fapping like you sometimes get.

Tipped her 1 k and swapped Line. She offered to come and massage me in my hotel room if I wanted.

I might take her up on it, even if only for the massage!

TF FL LB. Taxi / 300.

Had been chatting with another lady on TF, and had arranged for her to come and meet me at my hotel. Just as well I met her in the lobby, as she turned out to be a ladyboy! I wasn't really in the mood for being that adventurous, so I gave her some taxi money and sent her on her way.

Day 16.

Paradise Massage (https://www.paradisemassagebangkok.com/) - 4-hand oil massage / 4800.

Contacted a few places via Line, asking if any of them could arrange a 4-hand massage with some proper lesbian action. Paradise Massage got back to me, so I headed on over.

The mamasan presented me with Jena and Annie, who I took for 90 minutes as they had a special running.

Jena had a fit body, but a bit of a thin face, but still very friendly. Annie was a bit more "thick" but with a pretty face. They showered me off, and then started with a decent 4-hand oil massage on the table. Once I was flipped over, I was pleased to find that they were indeed very happy to be interactive! Synchronized BBBJ, with their pair DFK each other with my cock in between. I watched them making out, with more DFK and lots of oily fondling of each other. Then sex in multiple positions, culminating in the pair 69 ing each other, with me taking Annie in doggy while Jena alternated licking my balls and Annie's clit.

After collapsing together in a sweaty mess, we then showered off together.

One more activity finally ticked off my list! Would recommend checking with the shops via Line to get this arranged. At the moment, it seems quite difficult to do if you're just walking in off the street.

Mitu / SOAP (http://mitubangkok.com/) - 90 minute / 6000.

Decided to try out the "top" lady at Mitu. I'd say Kaede looks slightly more Indian than Thai. Flawless, silky smooth skin, beautiful oval face. I don't believe her breasts are real, but if they are fake it's some spectacular craftsmanship. I'd say she looks even better in person than she does in the photos that Mitu provided.

Kaede's nuru service was flawless. The best I've had so far. Amazing "cat bath". There was not an inch of my body that Kaede didn't suck or lick. I am not exaggerating! Back, neck, arms, legs, armpits (new one for me). Special mention to the delightful rimming, with Kaede maintaining eye contact with me via the mirror while she had her tongue deep in my ass. Another first for me! And another special mention to her attention to my feet; both thoroughly licked and sucked, each individual toe, and in between. She gave my big toes more DT action than my dick has this entire trip!

Reasonable DT action on my dick too, together with lots of slurping and ball licking. I'd say the only downside is that we ran out of time before progressing to FS, so she finished me off by hand with the timer alarm going off in the background. It somewhat spoilt the otherwise perfect experience. I'm not sure if she was trying to avoid FS, or just wasn't keeping a good track of time during the nuru performance.

While Kaede's nuru is top notch, I still had a better connection with Pero, who I'd love to see again. I'd recommend everyone give Kaede a try at least once though, to get the proper nuru "cat bath" experience!

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    As of last Friday, just 10 days later than some favorite repeat go-go girls told me something like this would happen, at least one big Nana Plaza go-go bar has indeed opened in the evening under the watchful eyes of the boys in brown and plenty of police.

The only catch is there is no dancing, no bikinis and the socializing is all done at the outdoor entrance tables and chairs, not indoors yet. Oh, and no alcohol is permitted to be served, same as every other open bar in the area. Just whatever that liquid is in plastic cups and mugs.

The pickins are slim at the moment. However, I assume the reopening of more bars in the Plaza with more girls showing up will have a lot to do with how well the management and ownership monitors and avoids congestion, overcrowded conditions and patron and staff's sudden urges to break out in group dancing, rather than strictly about what is in those paper cups and mugs.
    Have verified this. Is true, nana has opened. But only 1st floor and outdoor area. Drinking seems to be allowed. Went there to look but did not try it.

Hey bros,

Not sure if this happens to you. But I was quoted 2500-3000 by girls standing in front of Thermae. They won't budge from pricing. So I showed them Fiwfans website and the girls and prices for 1000-1500. Then some of the girls in front of Thermae got very upset. Are they mad that foreigners found something they weren't supposed to?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover2  [View Original Post]
    Two weeks on the board and all you have posted so far is a bunch of combative, authoritative smack.

Who's alter ego are you?

SL.
    Another guy asked for pics too.

Just need confirmation we not being Bamboozled. Abraham Lincoln said verify first then Trust.

Still without photos I don't know what to believe.

Prices without photos are meaningless.

Places and girls

Quote Originally Posted by Tntoni  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

I'm arriving next week to BKK.

First trip to Thailand after pandemic.

I am on the search for Airbnb or hotel that's guest friendly.

I don't want any hassle with vaccine certificates or only one guest in all the stay and all that bullshit.

Any first hand info from the ground is appreciated.

Thanks!
    Airbnb's don't check.

You can also go to hotel W21 at Asok intersection.

I have some nice girls contacts if you interested.

Day 8.

Analisa Massage (https://www.analisamassage.com/) - 90 minute 4-hands massage+FS / 4500.

Headed over to Analisa's again, as I fancied an enjoyable milking table experience after the previous night's disaster. The mamasan picked out Lattaya again, together with Teya, a much younger lady with blonde streaked hair.

The pair provided an excellent 90 minutes massage, including BBBJ from under the table (bliss!) and FS. I would say Lattaya was a lot more into it, with Teya unfortunately spending too much time just idle and having to be coaxed to join in by Lattaya.

FL Anna on Sukhumvit Road. ST HJ / 1 k.

I wasn't planning on picking up a FL on Sukhumvit Road again, but as I was walking back to my hotel Anna caught my eye. Very petite with a pretty face. Agreed readily to 1 k ST.

Unfortunately, I got what I paid for. Once back in my room, Anna seemed much less engaged. Very petite, smooth skin and pretty face. Great body. Basic BBBJ and then covered up for FS. A few strokes in I realized why she'd agreed 1 k and was not really into it. She was on her period. Ah well, mai pen rai! It wasn't enough to ruin the sheets or anything, but it was enough that I stopped FS. Once Anna realized I wasn't upset about it, her mood improved and she brightened up considerably. We showered off together and then Anna wanted to cuddle for a bit, and finally delivered a very slow and pleasurable oily HJ with her lovely petite hands..
    I heard of Mitu many times but it never interested me until I read your report, I will have to add it to my list now.

Tried DokiDoki once and experience sounds similar to yours like it wasn't bad but wasn't very good either.

Yoko sounds like a gen and from the website pics she looks very cute.

Thanks again for another wonderful report and look forward to more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Visal  [View Original Post]
    Hahahha, yea I am also one of those who do not want to walk. I mean I will go for a night walk or morning walk but that is different. I am going for Leisure walk and can return anytime I feel tired. Most of the time I took Taxi in Ukraine for small walks. It is a matter of comfort sometimes.

Lets discuss something interesting here, how many shots can a guy take in a day.

I am at only 1 shot per 24 hours. Unless I get a 9/10 girl for long time. I can then go for 2 shots within 24 hours but that is the max for me.

Let me know what is your average, guys.
    Two maybe three in 24 if the Viagra is fresh and the girl is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by ChimpoChinn  [View Original Post]
    Pics are an absolute must when discussing price.

8,000 is not your average Baccarat Girl. The top ones don't even do long time.

I'm think girl says list price is 8,000. Goes for 6,000. Real price is 3,500 long time. I've seen it before.

Purchase a girl is like buying a Boeing Plane. No one pays list price.
    Two weeks on the board and all you have posted so far is a bunch of combative, authoritative smack.

Who's alter ego are you?

SL.

Tom's Thai Trip. Days 8-11

Day 8.

Analisa Massage (https://www.analisamassage.com/) - 90 minute 4-hands massage+FS / 4500.

Headed over to Analisa's again, as I fancied an enjoyable milking table experience after the previous night's disaster. The mamasan picked out Lattaya again, together with Teya, a much younger lady with blonde streaked hair.

The pair provided an excellent 90 minutes massage, including BBBJ from under the table (bliss!) and FS. I would say Lattaya was a lot more into it, with Teya unfortunately spending too much time just idle and having to be coaxed to join in by Lattaya.

FL Anna on Sukhumvit Road. ST HJ / 1 k.

I wasn't planning on picking up a FL on Sukhumvit Road again, but as I was walking back to my hotel Anna caught my eye. Very petite with a pretty face. Agreed readily to 1 k ST.

Unfortunately, I got what I paid for. Once back in my room, Anna seemed much less engaged. Very petite, smooth skin and pretty face. Great body. Basic BBBJ and then covered up for FS. A few strokes in I realized why she'd agreed 1 k and was not really into it. She was on her period. Ah well, mai pen rai! It wasn't enough to ruin the sheets or anything, but it was enough that I stopped FS. Once Anna realized I wasn't upset about it, her mood improved and she brightened up considerably. We showered off together and then Anna wanted to cuddle for a bit, and finally delivered a very slow and pleasurable oily HJ with her lovely petite hands.

Day 9.

Daisy Dream (https://www.daisydream.club/) - 60 minutes oil massage + FS / 2500.

Decided to give Daisy Dream a try. This is a very upmarket oily massage place. You can see a full 3 the view of the building interior on their website. If you append "/ secret" to their URL you will see some more photos and details on pricing.

The main bar area downstairs reminded me of a Japanese hostess bar. Several very elegantly dressed women, who you can sit and chat to if you buy them a lady drink.

The mamasan approached me and I explained I was looking for their 60 minute service in the deluxe room. The ladies lined up for me, and I selected "Pink."

The women were on the older, mature side. Still very beautiful though; very well dressed, Japanese geisha style, with no small effort on their hair and makeup.

The room was likewise well appointed. Good shower, mirror, bed. My only complaint was that the bed felt like it had really taken a beating and needed a new mattress!

Despite the quality of the rooms, sound carries very well. We were treated to the primal sounds of one of Pink's colleagues being well and truly railed by someone next door. At these sounds of passion, Pink turned to me wide-eyed and said "Please, don't break me!" and we had a good giggle.

Pink was an excellent hostess; mutual shower, some DFK, reasonable oil massage, BBBJ and then rode me in Asian cowgirl to completion. Short chat and a cuddle and then showered off again.

If you're looking for a more mature massage provider who takes care of their appearance, and you think you'd enjoy the Geisha vibe, I could recommend this place.

Might be worth buying a few drinks to get to know the ladies first before making a selection next time.

Macy on Smooci (https://smooci.com/escorts/dGp6fE) - 2 hour FS / 3900.

Back at the hotel, I decided to give the outcall Smooci service a try. Very easy to use the site, I received a phone call from them on my hotel line to confirm the room, etc. And then Macy was on her way. They even provide a live tracking link!

I'd read some horror stories about poor results via Smooci, and I would guess that reviews on the platform itself aren't to be trusted (unless they're negative).

However, my concerns about Macy's appearance vanished when I met her in the hotel lobby. She was gorgeous. Petite with a pretty face. I'd say the third photo is the best representative. Dressed smartly, as if ready for going out to dinner.

Back in the room; Macy's clothes come off to reveal a slim body. Macy has had a child, so has a bit of a "mummy tummy' but it's very slight and well hidden by a tattoo.

Services: DFK, surprisingly good DT, nice and slobbery. Seeing strands of saliva connecting my cock to those pouty lips was a great visual! And then some of my favourite Asian cowgirl to finish. Macy gave me a massage and we chatted a bit more before going for round two.

I would book Macy again when back in Bangkok, and would consider trying Smooci again after this good result.

Day 10.

Mitu / SOAP (http://mitubangkok.com/) - 90 minute 4-hand nuru / 4600.

Decided to try Mitu / SOAP again for their "lesbian hentai" 4-hand nuru experience.

I explained to the receptionist what I was after, and she asked the ladies to line up. I picked Fabi as she had a cute smile. I then asked Fabi to pick her partner, which resulted in a lot of blushing and giggling. Fabi picked Tama, who I would say is the odd-one out of the group; short, a bit chubby, but with a massive pair of tits and a big ass. I was initially disappointed that she wasn't better looking, but my trust in Fabi's pick would be rewarded!

In the room, Fabi took on the shy, demure schoolgirl role, while Tama took on the more experienced, teacher role. Both soaped me up, and then sandwiched me between them. Great fun feeling Fabi's breasts squashed against my chest, with Tama's breasts on my lower back! Next I was DFK with Fabi while Tama was flicking my squeaky clean asshole with her tongue. ! Fabi knelt down to provide some BBBJ at the same time. Fabi then went to prepare the nuru gel, so Tama took me in her mouth to keep me occupied. Neither were DT, but they were reasonably good, and Tama in particular was good at maintaining eye contact during.

Disappointingly, the ladies were not fully interactive in a lesbian sense. No kissing, and only brief fondling of each other's breasts and only when I requested it.

However, it's difficult to describe the delightful sensation of FMF nuru, so I will give a couple of highlights:

Me on my front, with both ladies facing backwards riding a leg of mine each, with a foot of mine between their breasts. A new experience!

Me taking Fabi in missionary, with Tama burying her face in my ass, rimming me with gusto.

And then the climax.

Fabi riding me, cowgirl style, with Tama playing with my balls from behind Fabi. But I can see Tama's face in the mirror, and she cheekily asks me "Can you feel my finger?

I assumed she meant she'the popped a finger up my ass to play with the old prostate, but I couldn't feel anything! I had a brief moment of panic where I thought: "Finally, I've had one too many fingers up there, and it's lost all sensation somehow."

But then I did feel it: Tama pushing down lightly on my penis. And I realized she had her finger up Fabi's ass! This was proving too much for Fabi, who was now writhing on top of me in ecstasy. Fabi's reaction, and the filthy grin from Tama as she saw the realisation in my face, as well as the light pressure from her finger. It was all too much and resulted in an uncontrolled climax. Usually I have quite good climax control, but this is one of the few times I've been taken over the edge by surprise!

After a few moments of lying in a slippery mess together, Fabi and Tama showered us all off, and I got dressed.

Although both Fabi and Tama are "model s - 2800", as I was leaving, the receptionist apologetically gave me a discount, for some reason I'm not clear on, but I was happy to accept the 1 k note back!

Gifted another Japanese snack pack, I was on my merry way back to my hotel.

I will return! If only to try out some of the rest of the lineup.

Momo Massage (http://momothonglor.com/) - 90 minutes massage + FS / 2200.

I went over to Momo, hoping to see Yoko again. Unfortunately, she was not working that day. I flipped through the photo book, but no one else was catching my interest. As I was about to leave, the mamasan said there was a new girl, not in the book, who I could try at a discount. How could I refuse?

Tukta was her name. Slim body, blue contacts, pouty filled lips. An Instagram model caricature. Not usually my type, but. I was here now!

Tukta was very clearly new, and wasn't sure what the procedure was. I had to lead her into getting us both undressed, washed and showered off, and then onto the bed.

Tukta does speak excellent English though, with a slight American accent (she watches a lot of TV, YouTube and TikTok). And was very chatty throughout.

She surprised me with her DT efforts. Lots of gagging, forcing herself down on me without me needing to do anything. Drool everywhere, and tears in her eyes when she came up for air. She seemed happy to continue this almost indefinitely, but I wanted to change positions. On with the supplied condom. Ouch! Too small. Luckily I'd brought my own, so put one of those on instead. Sex in multiple positions, but unfortunately Tukta's best skill is definitely DT, not fucking. A bit on the lazy side, and I got bored of missionary so we switched back to oral.

Finally popped in DT, and I believe Tukta swallowed most of it due to me being in her throat at the time.

Chatted a bit more (no massage here), and showered off.

Got Tukta's Line, but I think I prefer Yoko's GFE service.

Day 11.

Doki Doki (https://dokidokibangkok.com/) - 90 minute nuru / 3500.

Decided to try DokiDoki again. It was busy, despite getting there shortly after their opening time, on a normal weekday! I thought it was busy last time because it was about 6 pm on a Friday evening. Would definitely suggest booking if you want to see a particular girl.

I picked out Champagne from the small lineup, and we headed to the room.

Champagne has some of what I call "tall Chinese" genes in her mix; big boned, but not fat at all. Great skin and a pretty face.

Rooms at Doki Doki are larger than the ones at Mitu, and include a bed as well as the shower and nuru mattress. Unfortunately, Champagne's nuru service didn't quite match up to what I had at Mitu, with a lot of too-and-fro adding nuru gel, then washing it away for BBBJ, then mixing up some more nuru gel to add, etc. It left a lot of time with my just flopping on the mattress like a wet fish, getting cold in the AC.

Eventually gave up on the nuru aspect, and just got showered and dried off, and then onto the bed with Champagne. Now while Champagne wasn't very good at the nuru, she has some great kegels! Spent a very pleasant end of the session with her sitting astride me, quite still, getting her to flex her muscles pompoir style. It's been quite some time since I've found someone who can do this. Champagne eventually grew tired, so we switched to missionary to finish off.

Not sure I'd return to DokiDoki, but I've swapped Line IDs with Champagne and will send her some ben-wa balls! You can all thank me later.

Momo Massage (http://momothonglor.com/) - 2 hours massage + FS + VIP / 3 k.

Booked Yoko at Momo via their Line. I had a blissful 2 hour "Japanese GFE", with Yoko playing the part to perfection. Nothing to add here, except that I can't recommend the VIP room; it has a jacuzzi which is great fun, but unfortunately when one of the other rooms runs their shower, you get an awful smell of drains! It was so bad we ended up switching to a normal room midway through the session.

I will likely return to see more of Yoko, but will skip the VIP room next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aster14  [View Original Post]
    No candids for this particular girl, I wouldn't put her at the level of a top girl, but above average imo. I am fairly certain about the 8 k however, based on other chats she's shown me in past years when we negotiated rates for multi day trips.

I also think the asking price for top girls at agogos were overinflated pre Covid. At those ST rates I might as well stay in the States and stick with Eros and Slixa, or leg it to Tijuana or Montreal.
    You don't need any validation from anyone here regarding prices paid nor anything else.

Great reporting.

Posting Limitations