"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Nairobi

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 301 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 236 276 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 4501
This blog is moderated by Admin

Afrodating date

Was chatting with this gal for some weeks.

We met for coffe and she was happy to visit my room.

Sweet pussy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0929.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Luvemblack  [View Original Post]
    Just to add my 2cents.

I look at cost in this way, much like when you are buying a car there is a range of prices across models. I wouldn't pay Mercedes prices for a Ford. Nor would I expect to get a Mercedes at a the price of a Ford.

So is paying 5K shillings worth it? Well it depends, are you buying the Mercedes or the Ford?

I live in Nairobi and have paid 5k many times. But it was for very special service with very special ladies. I have also paid the normal 1. 5-2k but it was for a very different type of woman. I didn't expect the same type of service I got when I paid 5k.

Also price depends on where you pick the lady and where you are staying at. If you are staying at the Serena, its not very reasonable to expect to pay 2k for the lady. The rooms cost more than $300 a night. The ladies do have costs. To work the Serena it costs the lady about 3k. She has to tip to get in, tip to be allowed to stay in the bar, and tip to get upstairs.

Different situation if you are picking a girl at Florida and taking her back to a $50 a night hotel.

So like most things in life the answer to what should I pay? Is it depends.
    Luvemblack, I totally concur!

After all, it's YOUR OWN enjoyment we are talking about, and in case you don't enjoy the encounter, a bargain basement price won't EVER be adequate compensation for the lack of enjoyment.

I know the "KES 1, 500 max " Price Police will never agree + hope that all situations in life would be this clear cut and simple!

Quote Originally Posted by BKKguy  [View Original Post]
    Hes-

Your arguments are true, you can have a two hour session for 1/2 the price. But I've found that you get what you pay for.
    The only thing that really matters is that you had a good time! Great that you had enjoyed these moments!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Quote Originally Posted by Priamos  [View Original Post]
    So, plenty of anal sex around for those who like it, it would seem? I didn't even have to ask. Or, perhaps it was just beginner's luck?
    I have to concur with this statement. You will not get anal with most of the GF girls you find through Facebook or at a normal bar / shopping mall. They are simply not used to it or have had bad experience. However, picking up a girl from Florida or a pro from the side walk towards YaYa center, I have been lucky many times. Also in Mombasa, anal sex is not unheard of (from a pro that is). Initially, they are mostly reluctant of doing so, but with a bit of fingering, licking and convincing you mostly will be lucky. The last anal I had was with a big mama outside Yaya center, with lactating titts the size of my head. She was open enough in her ass so no fingering / preparing was needed, and the hole was clean. She actually did seem to enjoy it, and I liked it more since it was tighter than her pussy.

So, just insist and tease her butthole with your pecker and you will shortly see if its going to be a go or no.

Chester House?

Hi bros,

Anyone got a contact for Chester House? Their site is down. I tried an email, but it bounced back. Are they still operating?

Angelia

My last night in NBO and I wanted to see if my luck would continue. Heard of Angelia and reviewed her sight: http://www.angelia55.webs.com. Only had euros left and paid her 50euros for 60mins.

Her pics are real, her attitude professional and attentive. She wants you to feel good and pass the word around. She's looking for regulars.

Like my last post, she's more exp then the avg provider, but that's because she's an above avg provider.

She came to my place, and I REALLY enjoyed who arrived at the door. Finally one that looks better than pictured.

My new ATF in NBO.

Angelia. 0714404505.

Note: get her early in the day, she's busy and more fresh in the early afternoon.

Worth it for me for a true provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesekiels  [View Original Post]
    Wow, and you really think it was worth it? I am just wondering since 7000 KHS is truly a damn high price and according to my experience you get easily a cuty for half the amount. For LT, of course!

Cheers.

Hesekiels
    Hes-

Your arguments are true, you can have a two hour session for 1/2 the price. But I've found that you get what you pay for.

Many girls in NBO are not full time providers. And the full time providers typically can be found in CBD, but they bore me, and / or are into rushing the session, or only one shot wonders.

This time I tried something diff (by choosing an outcall). Won't do this all the time, but remember, I had to pay the housefee to release her from her mp. Not intending to screw up market prices. But my MSOGs and her attention to service made it worthwhile for me. She actually LIKES to screw. YMMV.

Worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by BKKguy  [View Original Post]
    . Total paid 7000 including her housefee and tip. You get what you pay for and this 7000 was worth it for 2hours of hot sex...
    Wow, and you really think it was worth it? I am just wondering since 7000 KHS is truly a damn high price and according to my experience you get easily a cuty for half the amount - for LT, of course!

Cheers.

Hesekiels

Hookup. Co. Ke : Kate (as advertised)

Getting tired of the bar / club scene I decided to shop from the sites for an outcall to my hotel. Liked girls on hookup. Co. Ke and looked through classified adds for girls with numbers in profile (so you need not join).

Found Kate (aka Lara / Lisa) after my last exp with another site, when I first texted her I asked point blank if she was girl in picture, and reiterated that if she was not, I would turn her away immediately at her own cabfair expense. She insisted she was girl in pic, so we proceeded to negotiate. Expansive menu (everything but A-service) good 2 hour price. Unfortunately there was a hitch, she's a massage parlor girl (out of Westlands) and when you request outcalls she still has to revert a 'house fee'. This actually makes her more expensive then independents.

So I tried to negotiate a reduced house fee with her handler (marginally successful. 25% lower) and also added an incentive structure for Kate. Would pay her nominal 2hour fee and tip based on her performance / ability to drive me nuts. Let me say this p4p / p4p (pay for pussy / pay for performance) incentive I may have to try again!

Kate arrived, was as pictured, but seems it was a few years old. She's still hot, but older than her picture. We mutually showered, but unlike Asian AMPs no BBBJ. Just mutual scrubbing. Off to bedroom.

Massagge was good, hit all the right spots. Then flip to full service. Knowing she could make more for doing me right. She did (msog) and was tipped.

Total paid 7000 including her housefee and tip. You get what you pay for and this 7000 was worth it for 2hours of hot sex.

Would see her again but not sure if I outcall her or just see her in her massage place. I'll probably save a few bobs in the process.

Kenyaraha : Sophy (not as pictured)

Getting tired of the bar / club scene I decided to shop from the sites for an outcall to my hotel. Liked girls on kenyaraha and looked through classified adds for girls with numbers in profile (so you need not join).

Shortlisted a few and started texting them until I recv'd responses. Of the responses this night, Sophy was the most attractive and well-priced. SURPRISE: the hot girl in add was not girl that showed at hotel.

Instead, I was treated to an attractive girl around 23, very tight frame, thin waste, ample ass, a cups. I won't disclose her real name but she divulged that many on kenyaraha don't use real pix (caveat emptor). Because I remained pleased with what stood in front of me, I didn't turn her away.

Overall, she was good looking but a bad lay. She states GFE but really didn't know what it meant. No kissing, no BBBJ, no DATY, no A service, no inside vaginal massage. And then she complained I was too big so I couldn't even deep stroke. Had to finish with HJ. Now informed of what GFE really means, she told me she's removing it from her profile. I told her others could get upset at her false advertising, but frankly, she has enough asian and scandanavian clients who don't care about the Bait / Switch.

Won't call her back despite her pleasant disposition but others; YMMV

Five Star Hotels

... Also price depends on where you pick the lady and where you are staying at ...
    That's for sure! If you stay in a Five Star Hotel instead of a budget place, the very same girl would actually quote a higher price. It's understandable, isn't it!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Candies Cars and Prostitutes

I look at costs in this way, much like you are buying a candy bar. There's a lot of candy out here in Kenya ranging in different grams, taste and, not tasty but it only looks tasty. Because there is a lot of candy around, everybody seems to sell candy, it must have a big profit to sell candy and there must be a lot of competition to sell candy.

So I pay market price for candy, I can decide for how much I wand to buy candy for, now I only have to find the seller who sells candies at my price and taste.

Off course when the candy is a surprise egg, like a chocolate butt hole which I did not expect, I can always add my appreciation on top of what I've paid to the seller (pimp).

When it comes to buying cars, I'd compare a car with a wife, not with candy.

She'll be there for many years, if second hand you have to know her inside out, her character, manual, costs to maintain her and her fuel consumption.

So, keep on overrating malayas of which you won't know in a few days, all the things you need to know when buying a car, or marrying a wife.

Cheers

Just to add my 2cents.

I look at cost in this way, much like when you are buying a car there is a range of prices across models. I wouldn't pay Mercedes prices for a Ford. Nor would I expect to get a Mercedes at a the price of a Ford.

So is paying 5K shillings worth it? Well it depends, are you buying the Mercedes or the Ford?

I live in Nairobi and have paid 5k many times. But it was for very special service with very special ladies. I have also paid the normal 1. 5-2k but it was for a very different type of woman. I didn't expect the same type of service I got when I paid 5k.

Also price depends on where you pick the lady and where you are staying at. If you are staying at the Serena, its not very reasonable to expect to pay 2k for the lady. The rooms cost more than $300 a night. The ladies do have costs. To work the Serena it costs the lady about 3k. She has to tip to get in, tip to be allowed to stay in the bar, and tip to get upstairs.

Different situation if you are picking a girl at Florida and taking her back to a $50 a night hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur66  [View Original Post]
    7. If you like anal sex, be aware that local girls in general do not even know what is it. Let's stay liking it or even trying it. After much sweet talking, I eventually convinced Lena to get a DATY with a bit of a finger in her butt (a technique that delivers incredible female orgasms when mastered) , but that was already unheard of, and felt strange to her.
    Arthur, you're not the first person to say that. I have to say, though, that it contradicts my experience. I was in Nairobi on business two weeks ago and spent a few days "looking around" before returning home. OK, hardened pros in places such as Madhouse have a very clear idea of what services they offer (and for how much) , but in four days of mongering I had anal sex on two occasions. Without even asking for it.

The first such "date" consisted of a low-end provider whom I picked up on the pavement opposite the Trattoria restaurant. Around 19 yo and very badly dressed she might have been a slum resident, and she probably earns most of her money from STs in cars, etc. I took her to Chester House for the night. The thrill of having a BF with money (and no doubt the hope of return jobs and / or tips) made her go out on a limp. The second time we had sex she blurted out "you want to f*k me in the ass?" I was surprised and told her that I'd understood most girls don't do this and I don't want to hurt her. She insisted "YOU should have fun, honey. Come inside. Let's try." OK, we tried and after a bit of ceremonial moaning from her side we enjoyed a lengthy buttfuck. I didn't disappoint her hopes of a tip. The next morning I took her to a fancy shop and bought her a new blouse of her choice to replace the old rag she was wearing. I also made a lunch appointment with her for the next day. Which ultimately she didn't keep. Perhaps her pimp had other ideas.

The second such "date" was made in a small music bar in Koinange Street named Dolce Vita shortly before midnight. I ran into a slightly tubby girl in her mid-20s, who seemed uninterested at first (a drunken MILF at the bar was busy trying to chat me up) , but joined me easily at my table when I sat down. She agreed to come to my room, but she made it clear that it could be only ST because she had to go home. Once we were in bed she immediately curled up like a U-shape and indicated that I was welcome in her back entrance. Of course, she too had to utter the obligatory moans ("it is paaaainful") but she seemed totally comfortable with what she was doing. Ultimately I think this was a commercial ruse to earn some tips on top of the normal ST fee, to compensate for the fact that she couldn't stay LT. I did in fact tip her. With her service mindedness it would have seemed unfair not to.

So, plenty of anal sex around for those who like it, it would seem? I didn't even have to ask. Or, perhaps it was just beginner's luck?

Prices

Just to add my 2cents.

Black punters need to flash the cash to get attention!

Jiggydus-

I'm a black monger (Canadian of Senegelese descent). I have to at times flash the cash just to get attention as most bargirls are UTRs think I'm african and don't have money! It's actually quite funny!

First I don't get any attention then when I approach girls and they hear my accent (french canadian / north american) I 'm propositioned as a white mzungu with higher prices. (which I don't pay). For instance in KE I'm often asked to pay $100 / night. Outlandish.

So what do I do?

I buy drinks and invite girls over to my table, afterwhich they hear my accent and know I'm a quality prospect.

I don't pay high prices though. That's what these fora are for, to know going rates and not upset the market. I pay somewhere betw 1500 and 2500ksh depending on my mood / horniness and girl's attractiveness and menu offerings.

This may be on the high end of what others pay but for me it's quality not quantity, while also doing a bit of market development in places like Florida so girls pass the word next time I'm around.

Happy hobbying-

Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggydus  [View Original Post]
    My apologies. I used the wrong figure. Actually I was pinpointed on the 5000ksh that some ladies request as a starting amount. When I was in Mombasa, this supposed "student" I met in Casaurina (yeah we all know that the only students that hang out at Casaurina are pH. D hoes) asked me for 4500ksh. I said no way and only passed her 1200ksh plus 200ksh for taxi (total of 16USD). I even let her enjoy the breakfast the guesthouse provided for one person. I left out and went back to my hotel. But if more punters agree to 5000ksh (60USD) just because they are 1) drunk. 2) think the lady is world class fine, or 3) sympathetic to her hardships and want to be the knight in shining armor at least for the night or week, it does have a cascading effect since these women DO TALK with each other and share pertinent INTEL. Like how much they are able to score from the muzungos. So when a good percentage of punters, be they Italian, Asian, Europeans, American, or South African start pricing up the market, the affect will be felt by all who come afterward. The trend can be seen in many places that used to be excellent mongering locations but not so much now. Like Brazil, Bali, etc.

Additionally, I am currently in AC right now and I have seen altruistic, well-off "mongers" splashing cash on the bar girls. One of them happened to be a black guy and I guess he was trying to personally change the perception that black men are stingy tippers. So he took to tossing 50php bills toward a throng of bar girls in One Eyed Winch. Almost caused a major commotion and stampede as girls dashed from the other side of the bar and from the stage down to grab what they could. Well, I was doing nothing of the sort. I operate more like the smart Koreans (not the cash flashers but the cheap charlie koreans who get to the club as soon as the shift changes, buys themselves just a drink, make their pick of the gems available, bar fine her and then go off to have their fun). I am sympathetic to people's hardships but realize that just one person CANNOT solve or improve their plight (hell, multimillionaire lottery winners have gone bankrupt trying to do just that!). I believe the school of thought of making people use their ingenuity and work ethic to earn their keep is a better option than charity. So that thought is why I adhere to respecting the local economy. I have no beef about where a person chooses to lay their head for the night and I like others do have standards. I just am offended when a hotel in Africa tries to charge an exorbitant rate for what I consider basic accommodations which is a clean room, clean running hot water, an AC, and TV. I have been able to obtain that plus free broadband internet access here in AC for only 37USD per night. You can't find that at that price in Africa because of all of the corruption (informal taxation). So when in Africa, I settle for slightly less than ideal accommodations (I. E. No internet access) and pay around 50USD.

Lastly, I was not attacking you. What you do is your business. And again I own up to my mistake so let's go forth and monger in peace!

Posting Limitations