La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Mombasa

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 356 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 5332
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Leblon,

How many times you spent in Africa? Every time the people expecting something; and they find a reason anytime; in a few weeks is Eastern. And how many virgins with kids you met during your vacations? And that they are wanted the most expensive phone and the largest items on the menu card. If you can accept this; or say sometimes "no" and accept it that we as foreigners have to spend money there; it's a paradise.

Mombasa 2014 Christmas story

I really wish I would be in Mombasa. Here is my Christmas story from last year.

Little long but this forum has been very silent lately anyway.

In 2014 Christmas I visited Mombasa, stayed in Big Three.

Christmas spirit had arrived to Mombasa, that meant that everybody asked me a present. Not only people that know me or had at least seen me before, but all the people that I met. Waitresses want me to buy a drink for them usually Guinnes, also men waiters. Taxi drivers, all hotel workers, Nakumat employees, everybody. Lady selling meat at Nakumat asked me to buy her bottle of red wine.

I started to say that you are today number 15 who is asking gift. Expected counter argument was that "but I am your special friend". So I started to say that "and you are special friend number 10 who is asking gift today". Many girls got angry when I refused to buy gifts / drinks.

I bought only one present, to one waitress who I had liked long time. Never any relationship, she let me understand that she will make sex only when she is married. She told that she had given her phone to grand mother and asked me to buy a new one to her. I was impressed and touched of this kind of purity and bought her a phone which she wanted, expensive one since she did not want cheap one.

Some months later I read from her facebook that her son was already so and so many years old, he had birthday. Could it have been second virgin birth in history? Second coming of Messiah?

In Big Three, I met an old friend, a very tall lady, same height as me. Uganda girl, somehow I get involved with Uganda girls a lot in Mombasa. She was with her room mate, who is really small and short girl, also Ugandan. It was late evening and everybody drunk already, I think that I had done somebody already earlier that day. I offered them 1500 Kenya money each, and to my room we went.

Since it was Christmas Eve, a family celebration, somebody (probably me) invented that let's play family. So I was Daddy, tall girl Mami, small girl Daugher. I handled Mami first, but everybody's drunkenness was a problem, and Mami started to sleep after a while, or more like snoozing.

So I started to take care of Daughter. We talked also, and Daughter confessed that she is interested of girls a lot, and has lot of lesbian movie clips in her phone. I asked what she thought about her room mate Mami, who is really tall and little masculine, and Daughter confessed that she was actually in love with Mami, without Mami knowing that. I started to encourage her to take advantage of Mami's drunken condition, and she got really enthusiastic. Mami, when woking once and while, participated, although I don't know if she realized that it was Daughter and not Daddy who was kissing her and using her small hands inside her.

Finally, me and Daughter also got tired and I was thinking that I take short sleep before going to Casourina, but I just could not get myself out of bed, although it was Christmas Eve and I had not yet been visited Casourina on this trip. So sleeping rest of the night, and since three person in bed and only one sheet, mosquitos had opportunity to eat me a lot.

Next day, Christmas Day, I went to Casourina but it was mistake. On Christmas Eve and Day also local people go to Casourina. It is full of local people, difficult to find working girls, and worst: beer is really warm, so many people that there is no time for beer to get cold. If you even manage to buy beer in that crowd.

Story of our Family continued, Mami called me all the time suggesting that we should see again. I liked that Daughter's sexual interest to Mami, so I agreed to meet them one evening.

It is big mistake to agree to meet at certain time any working girl anywhere, and especially Mombasa. Being four hour late is normal. After two hour waiting I walked to Cheers to see if there is any replacement, and called Mami to cancel meeting.

Canceling always make things speedy, Mami started to call me every 10 minutes, and after couple of hours they came to Cheers. Seems like Daughter had been somewhere else doing business.

I was a little bit pissed of for all the waiting. I offered them drink and got more pissed when Mami ordered double or trible chocolate alcohol, with cost of 1200 Kenya money. Considering that I was going to pay her only 1500 for sex that was expensive.

We went to my apartment and started our session. I started to fuck Mami, and she started to sleep right in the middle while I was pumping her, and did not wake up anymore. I had not realized that she was so drunk (or high?) That really pissed me of, of course. Daughter was still left, and she was small and cute, but this was not what I had planned for us. After finishing with her, I quite roughly woke up Mami (difficult), paid them and send them away.

Later days, Mami was calling me all the time, but I never answered. I met her many times on that trip and later ones, she is one of those girl: whenever she says something to me directly, I know that she is going to ask either money or drink. So I avoided her, and I was too angry for her to take her again.

I saw Daughter on one later Mombasa trip in Nakumat bar, she was really really drunk and asking whole evening me to buy her drinks (which I did not).
    She told me that she was no more living with Mami. Her two girl friends were very masculine and looking like men. So I guess her desire for girls is now filled.

Wish to see Mombasa again.

Quote Originally Posted by Montezi  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I am considering going to Kenya for 2 weeks in may 2015, and even though I've been reading this forum for a year or so, but I still have some questions. Hopefully some of you guys will be able to help me....

Girls: I think of trying different setups, streetwalkers, disco-girls ... I prefer girls between 20-30 years, tall and slim with pretty faces.

.....I hope I'm not asking too many stupid questions, and that you guys can help me, and hopefully give me some pointers on what to avoid of newbie mistakes. I'ts going to be my first time in Africa.
    Check your PM bro. Hope things will be to your liking. Let me know.

Cheupe.

Hello,

Just short answer, I use a small apartment in Mtwap. Last year I paid 1200 ksh = 10 . It's called " kerstinsarpartments " is also yahoo. There is an other cheap one called hibiscus Lodge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-11-22_08.47.12.jpg‎  

Mtwapa

Hi guys,

I am considering going to Kenya for 2 weeks in may 2015, and even though I've been reading this forum for a year or so, but I still have some questions. Hopefully some of you guys will be able to help me.

Accommodation< I would like to stay some place nice which is girl friendly, without breaking the bank (up to 50 $ per night). I've been looking at some apartment hotels. Can anybody tell me if any of these are girl friendly (I plan on having quite a few girls during the two weeks. Several each day).

Royal Palms Mtwapa Apartments.

Prime Comfort Apartments Mtwapa.

Casa Apartments.

If none of these should be girl friendly I would appreciate some recommendations for other hotels / apartment / bungalow.

Girls < I think of trying different setups, streetwalkers, disco-girls and I will also try my luck on some datingsites before going there. Which datingsites is the best for hooking up with nonpro / semipro girls in Mombasa. I am a little worried about [CodeWord902] girls. Not my thing, and I'm wondering if the girls have any form of I'd, or how I van avoid hooking up with [CodeWord902] girls. I prefer girls between 20-30 years, tall and slim with pretty faces.

Transportation < How do I get around? Is taxi the best solution or is it too pricey? Alternatives. Renting a car or MC?

Activities < I am planning to do a 1-day safari, and a couple of days of fishing, and I appreciate any advice and suggestions for other activities in the area.

Budget < I was thinking about 150 $ a day for eating, drinking, fucking and other entertainment. Not including Safari, fishing an other all-day activities. Will that be sufficient. I think 1 or 2ST girls + LT / overnight girl a day.

I hope I'm not asking too many stupid questions, and that you guys can help me, and hopefully give me some pointers on what to avoid of newbie mistakes. I'ts going to be my first time in Africa.

Going to Mombasa South Beach

Going to Mombasa South Beach, 1st December. Anybody want to hang. Nights full of drinking, fornication and just shooting the shit.

I'll be staying at Sophia Baharini apartments.

Quote Originally Posted by Barba  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers!

As it looks, I "have to" go to Kenya for a week in December. A few hours work, some fishing and hopefully some fucking. Have a pretty girl I have been chatting with that I will meet somewhere around Mombasa, and then probably drag her along north for some days. I tried to do my homework and a buddy recommended a couple of nights on Diani beach before heading to Malindi. Does anyone have recommendations for a good place to stay in Diani and Malindi? And perhaps Lamu Island as well? I am not price sensitive. Just want a place where I can bring in guests with no fucking around from the staff. Do not mind to be on the beach, or walking distance. From what I have read it is easy to find company from teens in clubs and on the beach, so I am not that worried about finding action, once I do decide to send miss Mombasa home.

Grateful for any help I get. Thank you.

Barba
    Blue Marlin and Waterlovers are my favorite beach hotel hideaways in Diani, Hemingways in Watamu offers some serious Bill fishing opportunities, and for Lamu my choices would be Peponis and Kizingo. Enjoy!

Pirates beach was my favorite hang out.

Barba,

I can't advise you on the hotels you mentioned since I stayed in Shanzu: 10 min ride to pirates beach. But I can tell you a lot about pirates beach.

I drove to pirates beach everyday. It's mostly locals, peaceful and relaxed atmosphere with girls everywhere. They have sitting areas under the shade of Palm trees with multiple services available. Every section belongs to a person from whom you can rent seats and table and he / she can take care of your needs. No price gouging. I rented from the same guys and they were super cool.

The beach is in good location. It's very close to a nice mall with good eatery choices including a couple of really nice cafes: an Italian and Ethiopian one. The Ethiopian one turns into a nice night club. Very relaxed ambient. Though service wasn't great. The Italian cafe has the best food choices and service. Popular with middle class and tourists. And it's about 15-20 ride to Mtwapa where more action and night clubs are and my favorite restaurant.

I had a blast on my trip to Mombasa. Great sweet girls, food, beach, service and prices are perfectly economic. Check my report and pm me if your questions if you prefer!

Quote Originally Posted by Barba  [View Original Post]
    Found the name of the place Polyorchid recommended. Blue Marlin Beach Hotel. Will probably go for that one for the first nights, before heading north.

And also saw the advice on Kahama hotel from Cheupe that I missed last time. Thank, mate.

How is Pirates Beach? I saw someone here was renting an apartment there.

B

Found the name of the place Polyorchid recommended. Blue Marlin Beach Hotel. Will probably go for that one for the first nights, before heading north.

And also saw the advice on Kahama hotel from Cheupe that I missed last time. Thank, mate.

How is Pirates Beach? I saw someone here was renting an apartment there.

B

Hello mongers!

As it looks, I "have to" go to Kenya for a week in December. A few hours work, some fishing and hopefully some fucking. Have a pretty girl I have been chatting with that I will meet somewhere around Mombasa, and then probably drag her along north for some days. I tried to do my homework and a buddy recommended a couple of nights on Diani beach before heading to Malindi. Does anyone have recommendations for a good place to stay in Diani and Malindi? And perhaps Lamu Island as well? I am not price sensitive. Just want a place where I can bring in guests with no fucking around from the staff. Do not mind to be on the beach, or walking distance. From what I have read it is easy to find company from teens in clubs and on the beach, so I am not that worried about finding action, once I do decide to send miss Mombasa home.

Grateful for any help I get. Thank you.

Barba

Quote Originally Posted by Willyboy  [View Original Post]
    Mtwapa City. The land of meat.

Referring to the coast, people would think that the main motivation for the trip is the desire to have fun. It does not matter whether one on official business or not. So when an opportunity arises for a return to the coast, one sees fun! The reason for the trip has to take a back seat. In the spirit.

The mind starts picturing those semi-nude women. Black or white. In their bikinis, the Beach Boys hugging in the company of old white women and young women in Kenya and caressing the white men near the age of their grandfathers on the shores of the Indian Ocean. Nobody cares. It is an accepted way of life. That feeling of the wind from the ocean to the mainland at night with sounds of taarab and Bango, local songs, played a club in the background brings out the beauty of the heavenly paradise within the realm of the imagination. That is, if there were no sins to the coast!

A popular local nightclub on North Coast in Mtwapa, Photo courtesy of Mtwapa.info.

It gets even more exciting when you avoid the long hours in hazardous Kenyan roads to Mombasa and going through the air. Who would not want to avoid the trailers and trucks ever present on roads Yes, the roads that attract our wildlife parks more tourists to their pits would pull for our animals them! With the exception of those with the phobia for suspension few meters above sea level and left to the mercy of the pilot, plane, clouds and always unpredictable weather, they still say that air transport is the safest. The plane crashes are rare as they are feared, when they happen, the families end up not only the loss of one of their own, but also the ability to maintain. Decent farewell ceremonies for the deceased It is not only fashionable to funeral parties in the absence of the bodies. There are people who are not convinced of death, till they see the body. When you're in the air, it's between you and your God.......
    Such a candid picture of Mtwapa. Thanks. Still my memories of the Mombasa / Mtwapa of yesteryears are merrier. The days when Tembo was alive. Whenever I make trip to the meat city, I feel as if the ambience is getting stale.

I have heard that a prostitute long enough in the profession gets jaded. When a city lives and breathes prostitution, one is tempted to wonder whether the city itself can also become jaded. This is how I feel about Mtwapa. Or may be I am just getting old.

Mtwapa

Mtwapa City. The land of meat.

Referring to the coast, people would think that the main motivation for the trip is the desire to have fun. It does not matter whether one on official business or not. So when an opportunity arises for a return to the coast, one sees fun! The reason for the trip has to take a back seat. In the spirit.

The mind starts picturing those semi-nude women. Black or white. In their bikinis, the Beach Boys hugging in the company of old white women and young women in Kenya and caressing the white men near the age of their grandfathers on the shores of the Indian Ocean. Nobody cares. It is an accepted way of life. That feeling of the wind from the ocean to the mainland at night with sounds of taarab and Bango, local songs, played a club in the background brings out the beauty of the heavenly paradise within the realm of the imagination. That is, if there were no sins to the coast!

A popular local nightclub on North Coast in Mtwapa, Photo courtesy of Mtwapa.info.

It gets even more exciting when you avoid the long hours in hazardous Kenyan roads to Mombasa and going through the air. Who would not want to avoid the trailers and trucks ever present on roads Yes, the roads that attract our wildlife parks more tourists to their pits would pull for our animals them! With the exception of those with the phobia for suspension few meters above sea level and left to the mercy of the pilot, plane, clouds and always unpredictable weather, they still say that air transport is the safest. The plane crashes are rare as they are feared, when they happen, the families end up not only the loss of one of their own, but also the ability to maintain. Decent farewell ceremonies for the deceased It is not only fashionable to funeral parties in the absence of the bodies. There are people who are not convinced of death, till they see the body. When you're in the air, it's between you and your God.

When one lands in Moi Airport, sweat all over the body tells a different region. If you've never liked it, if you never called the regions where survival is not outside the air-conditioned rooms and is fancied guaranteed then you must be prepared to face the different climate in the coastal area to be. It is not only the climate! Watch out for the desire of seeing foreigners on the shore trying to mankind from the days of Sodom and Gomorrah tribulations recall is likely to entice you to settle there.

Mtwapa is a busy city. There are no companies except the oldest profession. Prostitution. That is the main economic activity of the city. It is the only thriving industry that drives the economic growth of the small town. That is what attracts the tourists. All activities revolve around prostitution. There are beautiful women to focus on the old rich white men. Rules governing the business of selling their body There are also those young men who provide the service to the old white women who just their groove back.

The city, all night long, glowing with lights and flowing to overflow, composed of different sizes and ages, dressed in attires that the nightlife of the women's evening they bring nice contrast.

It's business, and every woman can do it. Even pregnancy is not a barrier. The pregnant ones serve a special clientele. The not-so-ordinary people having sex. At least I saw two women in the family way in business, and that evening they were lucky. They had their men, and they had their money. I believe the men also had their good time of their special kind of women. And no one cares. It's pretty kind of life style in Mtwapa.

There are many women waiting outside to invite strategically at the entrance of the clubs their potential clients. It is very busy, a bit of work as a 24-hour economy. Barbers work until after 01:00, and only when the sleep gets the better of them. The matatus plying between Mombasa. Mtwapa route are available until the next day. Tuskys Supermarkets, open until late at night, just to get the stuff needed overnight care, as condoms are not scarce. It's called social responsibility. Or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)!

There are plenty of clubs and hotels or guest houses as they are called. That's where men and women spend their time. Small shops are converted into pubs to wine and spirits to sell to the whites and their local partners.

If Mombasa Republicans advocate secession, they do not have a point. These people have already separated. Kibaki's government is fighting a losing battle, just like the way they do in Somalia fighting faceless people. The 'Mututho' laws in other parts of the country are not in force. It is not even known of their existence. You can drink anytime, anywhere, for pubs do not close. Their employees work in shifts. There is security as people walk all night. It is difficult to spot except those who monitor the banks during the day. Policemen They do not even bother if the prostitutes in Mtwapa, the company is very legal. All that the prostitutes have to do is to pay to the police for protection and not for the Treasury. Their tax The government does not accept dirty money.

That house-helps who are recruited from the villages to find the allure of prostitution too hard to resist. Few loyal to their career or babysitter where they earn meager income and they have to deal with a stressful employer. They just organize in groups and together to rent a room and they go for these men. The yields are higher, and there is the chance of landing a wealthy white man. The dream of every prostitute in Mtwapa and the greater Coastal region.

The buildings, hotels and clubs are built from the proceeds of prostitution. The property owners are women with white men who were living together. Alike They were given money for the buildings, businesses and hotels. After the death of tourists or their departure to the country of origin, these women inherited everything. Others were given money by their white men for construction. There are also men who are lucky enough to land. Those white women who crave sex of the young men She laughed all the way to the bank after offering their professional services, and now they have good buildings.

Prostitution is no respecter of age, race, tribe or gender. In Mtwapa, it broke young girls are available as well as the old grannies who have physical desires. There are plenty of Kikuyus, Kambas, Luo and luhyas the art have mastered. Polished coast accent, and humility as most would go ahead as Digo or taita girls in the view of the coastal mannerisms. All in the competition for money to send to their mothers, and to support their children. These women give Kenyans in the Diaspora a run for their money in sending money home. Weather in Mtwapa, it is worth to say that Kikuyu are dominant in this business. Always enterprising!

The next time you are told that your daughter works in a hotel in Mtwapa, just sit back and relax. Then open a bill to your local branch of Equity Bank. It will be a matter of time before you start receiving cash in pounds sterling and euro currency. Whispers, the late Wahome Mutahi, she called: investments.

High risk alert by the Austrian ministry of foreign affairs

Quote Originally Posted by Norweez  [View Original Post]
    If Mombasa got a lot more dangerous it would still be safer than my neck of the woods. But then again, Kenya is on the news almost everyday now. Not sure if this is just more media coverage...
    I would not count that much what written in the press, but what official authorities ars saying. E. g. The Austrian Ministry of Foreign Affaires is keeping up since 18/07/2014 its explicit high risk warning for the border region to Somalia, a high risk warning for all of the Kenyan coastline and a general warning for all of Kenya. Causes: Terrorist attacks, Political unrest due to political and religious reasons, high general risk of criminal results.

Austrians like Germans are important clients for the travel agencies. So they are not interested in these warnings and pressure the authorities. If the Austrian Government still is keeping up its warning, its meant being a very serious issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimzam  [View Original Post]
    A tourist was on Thursday shot dead while walking with her Kenyan partner in the Mlango wa Papa area in Mombasa's old town.
    A German female tourist

http://in2eastafrica.net/german-tour...ad-in-mombasa/

Another tourist shot dead in Mombasa Old Town

A tourist was on Thursday shot dead while walking with her Kenyan partner in the Mlango wa Papa area in Mombasa's old town.

The tourist, who was in her twenties, died on the spot after being shot in the neck.

Her Kenyan partner is nursing gunshot wounds at Coast General Hospital.

The attackers did not take anything from the pair.

The incident happened near where a Russian tourist was last month shot in the forehead. She later succumbed to the gunshot injury while undergoing surgery at a Mombasa hospital.

Posting Limitations