La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: 2002-2006 South China - Dongguan Reports

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 116 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Caddy "freebie" Tangxia

I play golf at world's largest golf club, Mission Hills near Tangxia. I won 5000 RMB and gave 500 to my caddy and her smile prompted me to give another 500. After shouting dinner at nearby 6 star hotel, Sangem Hill view (at least 100 girls available for 500 ST from KTV and the sauna is great but at 900 for FS, expensive), there was still 3000 RMB left. My caddy called (never done that before) & said she was lonely. Come over, I said, a little bemused. I had planned to take my dinner companion to my room.

Sometimes, I indulge mei mei. Well, I ran her a bath, scrubbed her back and gave her a body & face massage. My dee dee kinda lost interest as I had some drinks and she fell asleep, naked in my bed. I fell asleep beside her.

I woke to find her fondling dee dee, mounted me bareback, kissed me.........GFE, except I am over 50 and she must be all of 20. The sex was a little awkward the first time. To my astonishment, she started conversing with me in reasonable english (previously we spoke in putonghua).......my day off she said........I spent the rest of the winnings on her that day in Shenzhen.................I have been taken for a sucker twice in the last 18 months and I really do not want a third time..........but she talks to me knowledgeably about golf, politics, even history.............4000 for 3 shots over 24 hours and great companionship........

Quote Originally Posted by SE Asia Joe
    Have had a similar experience:
    I had a good friendly relation with Ying, the GF of my mongering buddy. One day, Ying asked me if I would 'sponsor' her 18 YO school mate to come out from their village, and after determining that she is quite pretty AND already NOT a virgin (at my age, I really do not want the guilt/hassle of deflowering a girl), I agreed.
    A Fong (MY girl!!) came to town and after sprucing her up at the local beauty salon and buying a couple new outfits for her, we all went out to celebrate her coming - which was of course followed up by her coming home with me.

She was realy quite gawky in all her getting ready etc - which I had just attributed to shyness - but when it came to do the deed, I really had a hard time getting 'it' in. I may not be the stiffest of the stiff, but I do not usually have much trouble penetrating a girl - but this A fong was really something else. Eventually I of course got in and after a rather unremarkable session, we were finished and A Fong went to the Bathroom to clean up.
    And this was when she started screaming and crying and yelling that she is bleeding - 'down there.' Sure enough there was also blood on the bedsheet (something I did not notice in the dark). Couldn't believe it - she WAS a Virgin! I immediately phoned Ying and asked her what the hell??!! and I had A Fong get on the phone afterwards.
    Guess what!! the explanation was that Ying had asked a Fong if she had been "intimate" with her old BF and Fong had told her yes She had "been" with him. A fong had really thought that she had already made love to her BF - but the truth of the matter was that she had just been naked with him - and these 2 young little village urchins thought that this WAS making love!!
    I was in aqll sort of panic - but incredibly, after the initial 'flare up' A fong was all calm and took it all as if nothing big had happened. (that's how little she thinks of her virtue!!). I of course did the gentlemanly thing and gave her substantial amount of $$, a new telephone and set her up in a little bed space in town.
    SE Asia Joe

By reading your experience; it reminds me of the fact that some of these village girls do not know what the whole thing is all about. Sex is a taboo and unspoken of by their parents or any members of the family. And Sex education is near to zero in the village school.

I recalled even hearing from BBSs girls (HJ only BBS) that are afraid of getting pregnant over CBJ! I am sure a number of member had such experience and even reported it on the board.

Overall... I still felt bad about not believing my girl in CP was V and the fact that I should had paid her more money just to run away from the Shop.

But just like some of you said; I can't safe the world!

AG

Truly V

Quote Originally Posted by Asian Gambler
    TFrom after she left till now, I still do not believe she is a V, even though with my experience, she does felt like a V. but:

1) Why will I be able to get a V for only 200?
    2) Why will mama sells a V without knowing she is a V?
    3) If she is really a V, why me? I am sure there are many men who had view her or mama san had push her to. Why it is me who is so lucky?

If she is not a V, than:

1) Why will she bleed??
    2) She also said to me “What for will I lie to you that I am a V?”, Yes, why?

However, if she is really a V; I was really heartless piece of shit! Oh Damm!!! Anyone, please tell me I am wrong! Or please tell me I she has tricked me and I will feel better!

However.... overall... my feeling of doing her was not good. Firstly I didn't like to see suffering face, secondly; I did all the work, she just lay there "Suffering?" and finally : I am still feeling guilty!

If any member want the number of her mama san, please PM, but please tell me after you tried her and verify how true is her story. Thanks.

AG
    Have had a similar experience:
    I had a good friendly relation with Ying, the GF of my mongering buddy. One day, Ying asked me if I would 'sponsor' her 18 YO school mate to come out from their village, and after determining that she is quite pretty AND already NOT a virgin (at my age, I really do not want the guilt/hassle of deflowering a girl), I agreed.
    A Fong (MY girl!!) came to town and after sprucing her up at the local beauty salon and buying a couple new outfits for her, we all went out to celebrate her coming - which was of course followed up by her coming home with me.

She was realy quite gawky in all her getting ready etc - which I had just attributed to shyness - but when it came to do the deed, I really had a hard time getting 'it' in. I may not be the stiffest of the stiff, but I do not usually have much trouble penetrating a girl - but this A fong was really something else. Eventually I of course got in and after a rather unremarkable session, we were finished and A Fong went to the Bathroom to clean up.
    And this was when she started screaming and crying and yelling that she is bleeding - 'down there.' Sure enough there was also blood on the bedsheet (something I did not notice in the dark). Couldn't believe it - she WAS a Virgin! I immediately phoned Ying and asked her what the hell??!! and I had A Fong get on the phone afterwards.
    Guess what!! the explanation was that Ying had asked a Fong if she had been "intimate" with her old BF and Fong had told her yes She had "been" with him. A fong had really thought that she had already made love to her BF - but the truth of the matter was that she had just been naked with him - and these 2 young little village urchins thought that this WAS making love!!
    I was in aqll sort of panic - but incredibly, after the initial 'flare up' A fong was all calm and took it all as if nothing big had happened. (that's how little she thinks of her virtue!!). I of course did the gentlemanly thing and gave her substantial amount of $$, a new telephone and set her up in a little bed space in town.
    SE Asia Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomtiger2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

500 KILLS
    shit, i've got alot of catching up to do!!!!!--ha ha

PT
    Ganbatene!

AG

Thanks guys for the feedback,

I guess I as a monger who have 500 kills and above (I lost count a few years ago anyways)!

AG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

500 KILLS
    shit, i've got alot of catching up to do!!!!!--ha ha

PT

Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand
    It was great to hook-up with AG again. It is always a pleasure to monger in the company of gentlemen.
    OAH,

The pleasure is mine, I appreciate you taking the time to meet me, driving me up to CP and showing me around in CP. Especially that great hotel!

Hope to see you in two weeks time when I am coming back on the way to (or back from) Hong Kong for another crazy business trip.

AG

Quote Originally Posted by Weelock
    AG,

Sorry it was sometime in mid May 2006. From 6:30 to 8pm is considered early for weekdays. For weekends, I would NOT suggest going after 8:00pm.

I went back to the BBS shop half hour later after she left me. I didn't see her and I was trying to catch her lying. She said she needed to go home because of an emergency. The next day, 6pm I went to BBS again and still didn't see her. The mamasan called her and she said she was busy. Then the following day, I called the mamasan and she still didn't come to work.

LT was for 500RMB until the morning. She asked for $400RMB when she left at 10:30pm. I believe I could have giving her less money but since I liked her I gave her what she was asking. I was hoping to see her again the next day.

Note, the two other mongers were OAH and and Savannah in my previous post.

I had to leave China early than planned because of lack of funding. I had no ATM/credit card to fall back on, as you might know from a previous post. Getting emergency replacements cards or cash sent to you in China is a f***k** nightmare but that's another long store. To sum it up, I NEVER got any emergency funding from my USA banks while in China.

Weelock
    Oh yah... I forgot... you got Muck....

And yes... OAH told me about you.

Hope you got the Banks fix up before you are back here again.

AG

CP Report

It was great to hook-up with AG again. It is always a pleasure to monger in the company of gentlemen.

I reckoned the Yalan area was a little short on quality this time so I opted for a repeat with my 42D natural from Hunan. For those of you that know me, know that I do not usually repeat that often. I enjoy the "newness" of the first time. However, this girl has an absolutely gorgeous rack. She gets all soaped up in the shower and rubs my cock between her tits followed by a great BBBJ/AR combo close enough to make me pop that I have to stop the action and move it to the bed.

This girl is very persistent in her attempts to do me bareback. I resisted her again this time A bit more BBBJ/AR and on to the FS. Her cowgirl skills were not up to scratch since she tired quickly. Must be the weight of that rack she has to move up and down. I did her in a few more positions and finished mish. I must say this time was not as GFE as the first time round so I did not DATY. She showered and left since I told her AG and I were off to KTV.

She cunningly left her bracelet on the nightstand so she would have an excuse to come back later. She called a half hour later to remind me of it.

The "innocent" looking girl I took for my second round was a bit strange. When she came to the room, her personality did not match the look at all. She was very talkative, maybe from being nervous. She also told me it was her "first" day on the job. Just came up from SZ after working in a factory. "Typical story". Said she lost her V to a guy at the factory that dumped her after he got what he wanted. Another "typical story". I am the ultimate skeptic. I almost never believe what these girls or the mamas tell me. However, her service was really for shit so it was obvious that she had not been on the game very long. She has no idea what to do. She asked me to "show her how". The BBBJ was full of teeth and even when I told her about it, she could not change her tecqnique. I have to let her stop the BBBJ before I got hurt. The only position she could manage was mish. I tried to do her doggy, but could not get it in that way. I finally just gave up and popped in her mish. She was really tight so it did not take long even though it was my second pop of the evening.

I called 42D in the morning to come fetch the bracelet. She complained that she had no money left because she lost it all playing cards and blamed it on me since I did not call her to come back last night. She even checked my rubbers to see that I had used another one since she had left. She asked for food money (50RMB). I told her that I had to rush to SZ, but I would give her the 50RMB for a very quick ST anyway. She agreed. Although, it was pretty quick, she put a lot of passion into it this time. Even so, I had trouble popping so I pulled off the rubber and did her Russian until completion. I felt guilty and gave her 100 RMB anyway. I will probably not repeat her again.

OAH

Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
    Last edited by Admin; 06-17-06 at 17:36.

cp bbs girls

Quote Originally Posted by Weelock
    Picked this nice girl from a BBS shop across the street from Yalan Hotel in Changping. Picked her up about 6:30pm and had her overnight LT for 500RMB. Below average BBBJ. After round one, first shot, we went out to dinner and to a disco I believe called “Club Holiday”. Well, about 10:30pm for some reason she wanted to leave. She never gave me an answer why? I recall someone else had this question also, “A lot of them want to leave early during LT”. I asked someone this question and he thinks they ( the girls ) might have another person lined up before you or try get more business ( money ) somewhere else. It has nothing to do with you. Other words, it doesn't mean she does NOT like you. She might be taking advantage of you. I went to find her the next day and she never showed up for work. About one week later I went with two other mongers to this BBS and was told she was on her period.

Note:This was in sometime in Mid May 2006. Sorry for the late post. I back in the USA now.

Sorry the picture taken is NON NUDE.

to weelock

I alway don't paid anything upfront to mamasan don't listen to any thing she
    tell you , I been going to cp for over 8 yr I know most mamasan alway ask for
    st 150-200 in yalan area , If I like the girl call the mamasan on cell and get a
    qoute for LT I have got all night for as low as 350 rmb one time , But 500 is standard but if the girl want to go early just give her 200 rmb .

One time me and a mamasan in yan lan area agree on 400 all night on a very
    hot girl but after one shot you want to go so me and the girl went back to ya
    lan together , Mamasan got me another girl only paid the first girl 200 rmb. I
    think mamasan and the girl take advantage of foriegn if you let them .

fast eddie 48

So Weelock, we may had cross each other last night at CP.

OAH and I were hunting at the Yalan Hotel area at around 6:30 - 8pm.

Boy are we lucky we are there early... the good ones are disappearing faster than you expect!

The reason for LT girls wanting to leave early is obvious; they might get another customer for the night.

AG
    AG,

Sorry it was sometime in mid May 2006. From 6:30 to 8pm is considered early for weekdays. For weekends, I would NOT suggest going after 8:00pm.

I went back to the BBS shop half hour later after she left me. I didn't see her and I was trying to catch her lying. She said she needed to go home because of an emergency. The next day, 6pm I went to BBS again and still didn't see her. The mamasan called her and she said she was busy. Then the following day, I called the mamasan and she still didn't come to work.

LT was for 500RMB until the morning. She asked for $400RMB when she left at 10:30pm. I believe I could have giving her less money but since I liked her I gave her what she was asking. I was hoping to see her again the next day. When I went one week later with two others mongers, she was on her period.

Note, the two other mongers were OAH and and Savannah in my previous post.

I had to leave China early than planned because of lack of funding. I had no ATM/credit card to fall back on, as you might know from a previous post. Getting emergency replacements cards or cash sent to you in China is a f***k** nightmare but that's another long store. To sum it up, I NEVER got any emergency funding from my USA banks while in China.

Weelock
    Last edited by Weelock; 06-18-06 at 15:52. Reason: Adding 500LT and 400RMB less

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Cap
    Hey friends. I am going to be in CP next week and .....achhhhh my reserve of blue pills (V****a) is ending. Any suggestion where I can find them?

Ciao and thanks in advance for your help.

Andy

My recommendation is to got to HK, which has mostly legitimate dealers of V/C/L. Whatever you get in China has about 50% chance of being fake and even when it isn't "fake", the effectiveness is only about 70-80% of the real deal.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Builder
    AG,

You were not the first but could be one of the first. If she was a V she would have been sold at a larger profit RMBx,000. I have had the same experience before when I gave the gal money when I didn't have to pay and she used it to try to get home as she was tricked into working from others from her village. I only found out when I went back to where I got her and they asked where she was and then someone was sent to find her. I don't know if they found her or not. Similar depressing experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Javswa
    Once met a former nurse at KTV, who just started and was tricked there. Her knowledge of sex was only missionary position and she felt guilty and strange when I finger her to some pleasure. Anyway she did not want to be there and gave her money to go home. She did go home. Have to say I felt good about it, would rather be mongering with those who want to be there to make money and who know how to provide service or who enjoy it. Will be mongering in CP soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantomtiger2
    AG,
    I'm not completely sure if she was a V or not. Story could go either way.
    But it is possible that some are still V and mammasan may not know this. Its a shame though (true or not) it will ruin the overall mongering feeling with guilt--as I'm assuming from your post you are not really into this sort of stuff. Its best to just move on, bang a few more and you'll forget about this one.

peace

PT
    Thanks guys for the feedback,

I guess I feel more comfortable now.... As Tiger said in a PM to me "You can't save the world" and PT : " Its best to just move on, bang a few more and you'll forget about this one." And another PM for a good friend of mine: "Just take it that its your luck day and it her lucky day too because if it is not you, she could had lose it to to her BF for nothing anyways, and because she met you, she got paid at least some money"

I guess I as a monger who have 500 kills and above (I lost count a few years ago anyways) I should not be even bothering about whether she is a V or not. I should be thinking, its my lucky day and mve on. Why should I even feel bad about it?

Let's Monger On! It Friday!
    It is good to know that there are so many fellow members who are quickly responding to my concerns.

By the way: I really do not enjoy doing V, they are all works and I have to even "train" them!

AG

AG,
    I'm not completely sure if she was a V or not. Story could go either way.
    But it is possible that some are still V and mammasan may not know this. Its a shame though (true or not) it will ruin the overall mongering feeling with guilt--as I'm assuming from your post you are not really into this sort of stuff. Its best to just move on, bang a few more and you'll forget about this one.

peace

PT

Reply to CP report 1

Once met a former nurse at KTV, who just started and was tricked there. Her knowledge of sex was only missionary position and she felt guilty and strange when I finger her to some pleasure. Anyway she did not want to be there and gave her money to go home. She did go home. Have to say I felt good about it, would rather be mongering with those who want to be there to make money and who know how to provide service or who enjoy it. Will be mongering in CP soon.

Posting Limitations