"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Taipei

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Ace Gallant
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile

However, in Taiwan, things are so much harder. I thought that Taiwanese women were like Shanghai women but, eventually it seems that almost all women here want more, usually in the form of some kind of further relationship. I would say that I have been fairly successful in the freebie department here but have been thinking of giving it up altogether and getting things out of my system when I visit China because things are so much of a headache recently. The monger scene is even getting me down, tired of having the option of old ladies or high-priced girls.
    Actually in my experience you might be right about the similarities between the Shanghai ladies and the Taiwanese ladies.

Enjoy!
    AG

Quote Originally Posted by Houziwang
    Yeah, did that ... I would much rather go to Manila than China or other. It is cheaper, most everyone speaks English, and half the women are on the game. Did I mention the weather? Great winter trip.
    Did I misunderstood you? Winter in Manila????

However I agree on the English speaking part. But.... it is not cheaper in Ph compared to China if you know where to go for the Chinese pussies.

But what the hell?? this is the Taipei thread guys!!

Enjoy!
    AG

Quote Originally Posted by Houziwang
    Yeah, did that ... I would much rather go to Manila than China or other. It is cheaper, most everyone speaks English, and half the women are on the game. Did I mention the weather?
    I talked to two guys who went down to play in a rugby tournament. The reports back were favorable and they never mentioned the rugby. Flights are something like 100USD and I am open to being a charter member of the diving club because I also have zero excuses to visit Manilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Exile
    Anybody know about weekend trips to Manilla?
    Yeah, did that ... I would much rather go to Manila than China or other. It is cheaper, most everyone speaks English, and half the women are on the game. Did I mention the weather? Great winter trip.

Thing is, it's hard to get away from my significant other ... to Manila. I've been thinking of dusting off my dive gear and then make the pretense of taking a dive trip to the Phils. Maybe a few of us in Taipei should start a diving club and then all go to Phils ... it would help my cover ... hahaha!

Of course, which came first, the mongering or the crapping marriages? If everybody is honest enough they find that the fingers point in all kinds of directions. I know one guy in particular that has married his last two girlfriends and was shocked when both of them cheated on him which is how me met them in the first place.

This kind of is really more complicated than usual in Taiwan.

In Japan, I had relationships with a number of married women, none of whom had been touched by their husbands in the previous year and none of whom would have left them even if I had begged which was, of course, precisely the way I wanted it.

In China, I have no idea who were married and who was not but I would estimate that 75% of my fuck-buddy relationships were with divorcees, most of whom weren't interested in anything other than sex that did not interfere with their careers.

However, in Taiwan, things are so much harder. I thought that Taiwanese women were like Shanghai women but, eventually it seems that almost all women here want more, usually in the form of some kind of further relationship. I would say that I have been fairly successful in the freebie department here but have been thinking of giving it up altogether and getting things out of my system when I visit China because things are so much of a headache recently. The monger scene is even getting me down, tired of having the option of old ladies or high-priced girls.

Anybody know about weekend trips to Manilla?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Gallant
    Hahahaha.....

Actually, I am retired over a year ago... but guess what? you're not the first person who told me to go into publishing my own book! But then again... there are many on the board that thinks that the stuff I posted are pure BS!

Whatever... I think I am happy traveling and enjoying life now as compared to getting frustrated with wankers on the board who likes to flame me just because they disagree with what I had posted.

Enjoy!
    AG
    Hey AG,

should you start another thread in your forum dedicated to men who have been fucked (literally) by their women- wifes, lovers, fuck buddies, freebies whatever.

should get about 10,000 posts a day with men telling their horror stories. haha

Quote Originally Posted by WindWalker
    AG, I just got the PM function turned on and replied you. Again, I think your words demonstrate wisdom you have accumulated thru your hard travel. I think that's the main reason Rag nicknamed you the GODFATHER. You really ought to publish a memoir when you retire one day. We should call it the Monger's Bible.
    Hahahaha.....

Actually, I am retired over a year ago... but guess what? you're not the first person who told me to go into publishing my own book! But then again... there are many on the board that thinks that the stuff I posted are pure BS!

Whatever... I think I am happy traveling and enjoying life now as compared to getting frustrated with wankers on the board who likes to flame me just because they disagree with what I had posted.

Enjoy!
    AG

Can women ever be trusted? Damn~

Well WW,

I do feel for you as it's kind of strange but your situation is not much different from mine...

Enjoy!
    AG

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwistickman
    Sadly before I could confirm this (confirmed at a later date) she was killed in a road crash. Yup I was devastated and wanted to do all kinds of crazy stuff. It was the little girl that needed me that kept me going...
    Thanks for all of your support and sharing. Men, seems like everyone's been hurt in marriage. Plenty of stories on trophy house wives too. Makes me wonder can women really be trusted? You know what my ex-wife sad to me as we were signing the divorce paper? "I just want you to know you are still my best friend" Ain't that crazy? You treat your best friend by back stabbing him twice~

AG, I just got the PM function turned on and replied you. Again, I think your words demonstrate wisdom you have accumulated thru your hard travel. I think that's the main reason Rag nicknamed you the GODFATHER. You really ought to publish a memoir when you retire one day. We should call it the Monger's Bible.

Rag, men, I didn't think you were the sensitive type. Thanks. Well, actually seeing a shrink doesn't cost that much in TW only US$20 per hour compared to US$100 per hour in the States. And you are right, spending that much on a shrink won't get me any pussy. hahaha~ Will PM you when I get back next week.

You know, at the beginning of the divorce I met a guy from Yahoo knowledge who said he could hook me up with lonely trophy wives, actresses (renowned no less small S, big S, all these actress you hear getting a divorce now), models, and flight attendants. He said they party together on weekends and are just out to have no string attached fun. I didn't take him up on his offer as I don't know him. It was odd that he offered to do this as soon as he heard my story. What's weird was he claimed to be educated in the States, but his English only elementary/kindergarten at best. He said he's in Shanghai most of the time then why would he come back to TW to party? Plus, I don't drink and smoke and can't party as I have a child to look after. I told him I am flat out broke from the divorce, and he didn't reply again.

Regarding lonely housewives/ other ppl's GF, you know, when my wife first betrayed me, all I wanted was to screw other's guys' women for revenge, but ultimately I don't have the cruelty to put other guys thru what I went thru. I just can't. We had a happy family. I thought we were happy. We have our problems but she told me she wants to work things out and then sayonara~ All the dreams and plans we made... She goes off happily with her new found lover leaving me broken and the kid hurt... I won't hate her but I will never forgive her.

Sorry guys for this depressing shit...

Windwalker,

Sorry to hear that your wife betray you. Most of the Freebies/lonely housewives that I entertain in this area are just seeking some sexual satisfaction. They do not want to leave their husband but tend to want some attention. Most of the time I tell them that their husband is working so hard to make sure that they have everything. Most of the time the meeting is very discreet. They do not want to jeopardize their current situation. All of my in this category is not looking for a signif. Other.

The one that are seeking another signif. Other, those are the one the I really avoid. I am not interested in a divorce. Just my two rmb on this.

Hope things works out for you. Cheer up.

That's some really deep stuff. This should be considered a 4XX class in college for Men.

Well, I've been back in US for a week now. Will be back to TW next week. Typical return to US every 6 months or risk losing PR. That's why I have the time to visit and write here, or else I'd be busy taking care little one. In a sense, yes I do agree I over spent on this WG. On the hand, I don't think I could have survived the past 3 months after the divorce without her being my temporary mental anchor. I swear, the first month especially, I just couldn't stand being alone. I was basically a living dead. Still is a living dead but getting use to it. All though it was a charade, at least she helped me thru the difficult time allowing me to focus what's left of me on raising my little one.

Regarding lonely housewives/ other ppl's GF, you know, when my wife first betrayed me, all I wanted was to screw other's guys' women for revenge, but ultimately I don't have the cruelty to put other guys thru what I went thru. I just can't. We had a happy family. I thought we were happy. We have our problems but she told me she wants to work things out and then sayonara~ All the dreams and plans we made... She goes off happily with her new found lover leaving me broken and the kid hurt... I won't hate her but I will never forgive her.

Anyway, I have a daughter to raise and I believe in karma. Don't want to screw other ppl's wives and bring bad karma to my daughter. You know the typical Chinese saying: screw other's wives and daughters, and yours will be too. (Though I really didn't screw other ppl's wives. Probably sins from previous life) More power to you guys if you can do it. I guess I've bee brain washed too much by all these stupid traditional virtues as a kid.

I think my relationship with women will still be based on $$ per visit when the need arise. I really don't think I would want to be in any relationship with a woman as I won't be able to trust. Right now, I am just very disgusted by women in general. Don't even want to be nice to any at the moment. I think I need sometime alone to pull myself together.

AG, the new place the WG was telling me was Yilan, not SC. It's eastern Taiwan. You can get there via bus or car. Yilan is well known for it's hot spring. Supposedly, there are WG there now that will bath with you just like Beitou used to be years ago. Per my understanding, when in Yilan, look for mid-size hot spring hotels with neon glow and dark entrance. If there's a beetle nut stand nearby is even better. Price is the same as thai bath in SC.
    Well WW,

I do feel for you as it's kind of strange but your situation is not much different from mine. My first divorce was because my wife dumped my daugther with her grandma (she was only 5years old) and took off with another man, while I was away on business trip! Her excuse was that I travel too much and there is hard any love anymore! Fuck that! 16 years later today, I'd raise my daugther and now she is in Colleage.

My second divorce was yet another ***** that claim that I do not care for her enough because I was travelling too much! However unlike with the first one, I don't have kids with the second and had offered her to travel with me everytime! End of the day, I realized it is because I had been paying her allowance in advance every 6 months and she get to spend every drop of it on the first 2 months!

Apologies for the mis-understanding on SC / Yilan.

Enjoy!
    AG

Freebies and SHB

Well actually there is a thin line between a freebie and a fuck-buddy. Fuck-buddies primary interest is the Sex part! While freebies are those you get to fuck and escape before you pay big time. Of course free one-night stands are included as freebie because there is no long term commitments or payment involved.......This is also the reason why I prefers to play on the Freebie category; so that there are no strings attached, no emotion breakdowns, no girls calling you in the middle of the night tell you they will kill themselves if you don’t patch up with them! Whilst now I am living in Shanghai and I had found other good reasons for my pursue of Freebies; SHB!!

These SHB basically are Vampires potentials that will prey on guys with thick wallets, hit on them, marry them, control and trap them for life! Some are even worst where if they found that their wallet did not last as long as they predicted, the SHB will ditch the guy once they are dry! I had an American friend who marries a SHB two years ago just barely 3 months after he met this SHB upon starting work in Shanghai. June last year he was retrenched due to the finanical crisis, and his savings got quickly been sucked up by his SHB wife! The SHB on knowing that he has nothing left, ditch him and filed for a divorce!

Now, why I target SHB? Simple, because by playing their game of getting “Rich, Stupid, Lonely and Horny old man” rule. I would intentionally let myself falls under this category and made myself they “prey” potentials. Once hooked on, their pussy is at my disposal, I would shag them and when the time is right, ditch them. Of course I get to ditch them before they turns into Vampires! “Do onto others what they do onto you!” Payback time for the SHBs!

......?
    Ace

I'm usually more selectives on my Freebies/FB, what ever you may call them. I have run into some of these SHB. I usually prefer to play a few times and walk away from them before they set their fangs into me. Usually when I walk away they get more aggressive sexually. I usually give them the song and dance act that I like them a bit more kinky. I usually use them and then dump them. I know what you are talking about. When we get together, I got some crazy war/mongering stories to trade, I'm sure you have a few to laugh about too. I like the SHB, they are more sophisticated and I like them nice, tall and leggy. I usually tend to prefer the underused, horny trophy wives of other. I just do not understand how these execs go after the prey, wine and dine and right after marriage, leave them high and dry and start banging other gals. These gals get quite horny. I have one sichuan gal told her friend about me, and everytime I invite her friend to join us for a meal, she is playing footsie with me. Bottom line, I am spending very little for maintenance. Usually these gals are carrying more rmb than I have in my wallet. I have two SHB/horny tropy wives trying to hookup with me. Making them wait will just turn up the heat.

I think some of these gals/freebies/horny trophy wives prefer guys like me (ABC) due to the fact that I do not live in China Full Time so that there is less risk for them being caught.

These gals are not that old. The oldest one is in her early thirties and probably looks four or five years younger than their American/European counterpart.

I really like banging this group. After banging them, they are not standing beside you waiting for you to dish out the rmb. Usually, I'm on the recieving end getting a nice gift. I had one recently gave me a $5, 000 watch. Luckily, she also gave me a matching watch to give to my wife so that I do not have to spend time shopping for a gift. She rather I spend time with her satisfying her sexual needs. Maybe being a "Duck" is a good backup profession. I could go for that.

Just got back and can't wait to go back.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Dont apologize buddy, even if we are all mongers here we are still human and anyone would feel for you in your situation. Far be it for me to tell u how to spend your money, and if she helped you get through the tough times then its money well spent. You would spend even more on a shrink and get no pussy to go with it ;-)

Hope things get better for you. Concentrate on your child, she will give you all the motivation you need to pull through this tough time. If you ever need a recommendation I have a few I can tell you next time you are in TW. Drop me a PM when you are in town.

Cheers.

Rag42

Windwalker.

I can see where you are coming from. I was married some years ago to a very attractive flipa business woman. She sold up and moved to my country, we were married and her daughter from previous relationship with a hit and run airman came here also. Things were great for the first few years until I suspected her playing about. Sadly before I could confirm this (confirmed at a later date) she was killed in a road crash. Yup I was devastated and wanted to do all kinds of crazy stuff. It was the little girl that needed me that kept me going. I have been privalaged to see this girl grow into a fine young woman who will graduate law school next year. Enjoy the time you will have with the little one.

That's some really deep stuff. This should be considered a 4XX class in college for Men.

Well, I've been back in US for a week now. Will be back to TW next week. Typical return to US every 6 months or risk losing PR. That's why I have the time to visit and write here, or else I'd be busy taking care little one. In a sense, yes I do agree I over spent on this WG. On the hand, I don't think I could have survived the past 3 months after the divorce without her being my temporary mental anchor. I swear, the first month especially, I just couldn't stand being alone. I was basically a living dead. Still is a living dead but getting use to it. All though it was a charade, at least she helped me thru the difficult time allowing me to focus what's left of me on raising my little one.

Anyway, I have a daughter to raise and I believe in karma. Don't want to screw other ppl's wives and bring bad karma to my daughter. You know the typical Chinese saying: screw other's wives and daughters, and yours will be too. (Though I really didn't screw other ppl's wives. Probably sins from previous life) More power to you guys if you can do it. I guess I've bee brain washed too much by all these stupid traditional virtues as a kid.

I think my relationship with women will still be based on $$ per visit when the need arise. I really don't think I would want to be in any relationship with a woman as I won't be able to trust. Right now, I am just very disgusted by women in general. Don't even want to be nice to any at the moment. I think I need sometime alone to pull myself together.

AG, the new place the WG was telling me was Yilan, not SC. It's eastern Taiwan. You can get there via bus or car. Yilan is well known for it's hot spring. Supposedly, there are WG there now that will bath with you just like Beitou used to be years ago. Per my understanding, when in Yilan, look for mid-size hot spring hotels with neon glow and dark entrance. If there's a beetle nut stand nearby is even better. Price is the same as thai bath in SC.

I did visit Keelung last month. Pretty dead there by the rail road. Not much selections and older. The only thai bath there was closed. Don't know temporarily or permanently. The police was patrolling the area too.

Enjoy
    AG

BTW: I felt that it is easlier to get emotionally attached to a girl when I bareback her. What are your thoughts?
    Ace;

I love to natural feeling of it. Due to this day and age, I'm very careful. With most of my freebies which are the rarely used trophy wives of asian business execs, they are quite careful. Before I start the affairs, I usually have them show me that they are clean, usually to a clinic that can check them. Usually I very sure that I'm the only one doing the laundry with them outside of their husband which they rarely get any from anyway. I have a classmate that is a gyn, that updates me on the newest germs out on the market, you can never be sure but atleast I did a check on them. I have never caught anything from my freebies. I did had a scare on time when one of them call and told me that she caught some STD from her husband. I went and check and I was all clear. I love the feeling of doing them bareback.

One of them wants me to impregnate her, telling me that since I am of asian descent, her hubby would never know about it, hoping that a child may tied him down a little more. I told her to be careful, what if he suspect something and pulls a DNA analysis. She told he that she will take the risk. This is not the first time that a freebie has ask me to impregnate them. I turn down a request last year from another one because I did not have a good feeling about what her real intentions were.

I just spent a few days with her last week. She told her hubby that she is going to see her sick aunt. She has been barebacking me the entire time. I love the feeling. Just to be sure that her husband does not suspect anything, she even bang him a few hours before coming down to shanghai and meet me.

Even with freebies, I do not want to bareback them for safety reason unless she agrees to go to a clinic to make sure that she is clean.

I will be back later this summer again, hopefully we can hookup then.

Ace should publish a book...

Well actually there is a thin line between a freebie and a fuck-buddy. Fuck-buddies primary interest is the Sex part! While freebies are those you get to fuck and escape before you pay big time. Of course free one-night stands are included as freebie because there is no long term commitments or payment involved...

Quote Originally Posted by Bnlee2
    Wow, getting sucked for $105K NT...

I did visit Keelung last month. Pretty dead there by the rail road. Not much selections and older. The only thai bath there was closed. Don't know temporarily or permanently. The police was patrolling the area too.

Posting Limitations