Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Russian Women - Opinions and Advice

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_skank
    just some thoughts with an invitation for comment and expansion...

things that do work with russian girls:

* success
    * mystery
    * gifts (needn't be big or inappropriately outlandish)
    * humor (can be tough to communicate however)
    * passion (not only sexual... passion about anything will do)
    * jealousy (them jealous of you)
    * talent (girls love guys who are good at something)

things that don't work:

* anger
    * violence
    * coldness
    * stinginess
    * indecisiveness
    * jealousy (you jealous of them)
    * laziness (there is no "slacker" culture in russia)
    i agree with you on all points.

the only slacker culture is here, canada and the uk.....

the amount of single russian women is crushing. i need to find a good english speaker!

i guess this is the place were we can talk about web sites? i'm still on elena's where a 41 year old has tried to contact me, funny but interesting. lucky lovers, i haven't been on lately. low scam factor is nice, but not quite having the selection i want.

any other sites you peeps can suggest? i just don't want to join any old site...

what a girl wants

Just some thoughts with an invitation for comment and expansion...

Things that do work with Russian girls:

* success
    * mystery
    * gifts (needn't be big or inappropriately outlandish)
    * humor (can be tough to communicate however)
    * passion (not only sexual... passion about anything will do)
    * jealousy (them jealous of you)
    * talent (girls love guys who are good at something)

Things that don't work:

* anger
    * violence
    * coldness
    * stinginess
    * indecisiveness
    * jealousy (you jealous of them)
    * laziness (there is no "slacker" culture in Russia)

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_skank
    pizdanutsa! right on target...

in terms of moscow girls (and st.petersburg essentially the same) there is little desire for youngish, educated girls to leave the country.

the "i must leave russia!" generation is already the 35+ crowd and even many of them have figured out that the west is not necessarily the promised land.

that said, in my experience those that do desire to leave russia are usually looking at it as a temporary career move and by far the most popular places are london and italy. my pov might be a bit skewed since i know a lot of girls in finance, but i think the trend is pretty representative for most 25-35 year old yuppie dyevs.

i have however met a lot of girls that went to the us on work/study programs or worked in the us for a year or so, mostly menial labor cleaning hotels etc. same goes for girls who worked on cruise ships, i personally know 5 or 6 so the overall numbers must be very high. they almost all end up back in russia however.

as for age, of course there are girls that prefer dating in their peer group and sometimes this is made obvious, but i've never been outright rejected just because of age.... there are other reasons to reject me.. .

i've had a enough cases where girls said i was "a bit old" for them but still ended up in bed with me. nonetheless, i do think the trend of dating within the peer group will grow in ee as well as younger guys start making more money (or getting more from mom and pop) and become more attractive to younger girls.

still, russia is very much a dating paradise for guys 35-45 with a little cash and average to above average "game". in a nutshell, i feel no shame hitting on 18-22 year olds in russia and get very little negative response from others. the girls themselves aren't surprised at all.

contrarily in europe or the us, it is often apparent that this is not in "the comfort zone" socially.
    you can both correct... i don't equate "west" with "wealth". if bailing out wall street, something i know many that post here are connected too equals "corp welfare" then that is closer to the truth.

and i agree that many rather go to stylish places like italy or france i suppose, america has really gone down the tubes hasn't it???

that's why i get the feeling i've come to this party a bit too late... we shall see however, i still got bullets to shoot....

Quote Originally Posted by pizdyets
    dj... are you claiming they want a high standard of living, or that they want to live in the west? and if you equate wealth with the west, then you've never been to moscow. sure, when i first visited 10 years ago, there were tons of russian girls who wanted to get the hell outta dodge. but now? the girls i know in moscow - at least the young, smart and attractive ones - are very happy living here and have no interest in moving elsewhere, especially not the us or canada.

actually, russian girls aren't very concerned about age differences. much less than in the west. for example, doc and i aren't that young, yet neither of us has much problem hooking up with girls half our age (though by my own admission he has even less problem than i do ). one 19 y.o. i dated said that she wouldn't date any guy under 30, and that she preferred guys around 35. in their minds, guys under 30 might look good, but they aren't marriage material. that said, russian girls (like any in the world, frankly) do value confidence and charisma. being handsome and/or stylish helps you score from the start, especially when picking up in bars, clubs and cafes. but that can be offset by personality and humor if you've established a rapport in advance over mamba, odnoklassniki or icq.
    pizdanutsa! right on target...

in terms of moscow girls (and st.petersburg essentially the same) there is little desire for youngish, educated girls to leave the country.

the "i must leave russia!" generation is already the 35+ crowd and even many of them have figured out that the west is not necessarily the promised land.

that said, in my experience those that do desire to leave russia are usually looking at it as a temporary career move and by far the most popular places are london and italy. my pov might be a bit skewed since i know a lot of girls in finance, but i think the trend is pretty representative for most 25-35 year old yuppie dyevs.

i have however met a lot of girls that went to the us on work/study programs or worked in the us for a year or so, mostly menial labor cleaning hotels etc. same goes for girls who worked on cruise ships, i personally know 5 or 6 so the overall numbers must be very high. they almost all end up back in russia however.

as for age, of course there are girls that prefer dating in their peer group and sometimes this is made obvious, but i've never been outright rejected just because of age.... there are other reasons to reject me.. .

i've had a enough cases where girls said i was "a bit old" for them but still ended up in bed with me. nonetheless, i do think the trend of dating within the peer group will grow in ee as well as younger guys start making more money (or getting more from mom and pop) and become more attractive to younger girls.

still, russia is very much a dating paradise for guys 35-45 with a little cash and average to above average "game". in a nutshell, i feel no shame hitting on 18-22 year olds in russia and get very little negative response from others. the girls themselves aren't surprised at all.

contrarily in europe or the us, it is often apparent that this is not in "the comfort zone" socially.

I Know What Dyevs Like... I Know What Guys Want

Quote Originally Posted by DJ FourMoney
    But as with everything, you have those that no matter how well matched they may be with their own men, they desire a "western" standard of living, which is why they are IN Toronto, NYC or Los Angeles....
    DJ... are you claiming they want a high standard of living, or that they want to live in the west? And if you equate wealth with the west, then you've never been to Moscow. Sure, when I first visited 10 years ago, there were tons of Russian girls who wanted to get the hell outta dodge. But now? The girls I know in Moscow - at least the young, smart and attractive ones - are very happy living here and have no interest in moving elsewhere, especially not the US or Canada.

If you're looking to get married, forget young, fresh and tight, even they want young, handsome and exciting more than older, establish and steady. You can strike a happy medium I believe if you seek those women in their mid to late 20's which are heavily populated with 8's, 9's and 10's, so your not loosing much if you desire somebody "Hot". But they are more "ready" for a serious relationship with, well ANYBODY. Might as well be YOU if you can deal with all the nonsense, the INS and money issues.
    Actually, Russian girls aren't very concerned about age differences. Much less than in the west. For example, Doc and I aren't that young, yet neither of us has much problem hooking up with girls half our age (though by my own admission he has even less problem than I do ). One 19 y.o. I dated said that she wouldn't date any guy under 30, and that she preferred guys around 35. In their minds, guys under 30 might look good, but they aren't marriage material. That said, Russian girls (like any in the world, frankly) do value confidence and charisma. Being handsome and/or stylish helps you score from the start, especially when picking up in bars, clubs and cafes. But that can be offset by personality and humor if you've established a rapport in advance over mamba, odnoklassniki or icq.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Travel
    I think that is very true!
    I dated a couple of Russian girls here (in Canada).
    Despite everything they said about the bad habits and mentality of Russian men, and all the advantages they had (great looks, great sex) they still ended up with Russian boyfriends! In Toronto! Go figure!
    Well coming from two different worlds, thats not shocking at all...

But as with everything, you have those that no matter how well matched they may be with their own men, they desire a "western" standard of living, which is why they are IN Toronto, NYC or Los Angeles....

Can you find a Russian man in Los Angeles? Of course, I know at least one.

But for many their faults outweigh their advantages which has given rise to the "Mail Order Bride" market in Eastern Europe.

In my very LIMITED sampling, this isn't specific to Russians really, but Slavic women; they share all the same desires most women share which puts Helena's post on point.

If you're looking to get married, forget young, fresh and tight, even they want young, handsome and exciting more than older, establish and steady. You can strike a happy medium I believe if you seek those women in their mid to late 20's which are heavily populated with 8's, 9's and 10's, so your not loosing much if you desire somebody "Hot". But they are more "ready" for a serious relationship with, well ANYBODY. Might as well be YOU if you can deal with all the nonsense, the INS and money issues.

People like Doc can provide you with more day to day information about Russia because this is his hunting ground, I have done a ton of research about; well getting married to one of these creatures and can I afford it... So if you want THAT information, let me know -

There is no place like home

Quote Originally Posted by Pizdyets
    Well, you may not be surprised to hear that Russian dyevs probably feel the same way about you. And not just you, Ppt, but all foreigners. It's common knowledge among Russians that Russian girls can only find a soulmate in a Russian man (despite their faults), as every other nationality lacks the highly esteemed русская душа (Russian soul). Of course you'll find plenty of girls willing to test the waters outside, but I honestly believe that undercurrent of "only Russians understand Russians" runs deep and in every Russian person. Maybe that truly is the Russian soul.
    I think that is very true!
    I dated a couple of Russian girls here (in Canada).
    Despite everything they said about the bad habits and mentality of Russian men, and all the advantages they had (great looks, great sex) they still ended up with Russian boyfriends! In Toronto! Go figure!

Taxonomy of the Russian Dyev

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout
    To be more precise, I think that the market is divided into 2 main categories, and you should keep this in mind when you go out for some hunting action.
    That's a nice and tidy taxonomy, Ppt, but there's an important archetype which you overlooked. It's what I call Karnaval Girl (ref: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082602/). This is your college-aged provincial girl, often from outside of Russia, who's come to Moscow to improve her life through either study or work. She often has multiple boyfriends/sponsors at a time, given that she has to make ends meet by herself. It's important to ask a girl where she's from within the first couple minutes of meeting. If from Moscow, she'd better be gorgeous, cuz it's gonna take some serious work to crack those legs open. She's most likely living with mama and taking her time to find the right guy to marry. But if she's from someplace you've never heard of (eg Bum Fuck Belarus), you may have hit paydirt. That said, you need to be careful, as these girls are often the biggest gold-diggers as well.

I live in Moscow and my girlfriend is not russian. I have the feeling the i never met a single russian girl i would like to live with. They are beautiful, usually skillfull in bed, they respect a lot you as "a man" (no feminism in russia), but I consider their mentality as too different from what i can accept (in 2 words: importance of money, lack of humour, lack of smile, lack of desire of travelling, etc...).
    Well, you may not be surprised to hear that Russian dyevs probably feel the same way about you. And not just you, Ppt, but all foreigners. It's common knowledge among Russians that Russian girls can only find a soulmate in a Russian man (despite their faults), as every other nationality lacks the highly esteemed русская душа (Russian soul). Of course you'll find plenty of girls willing to test the waters outside, but I honestly believe that undercurrent of "only Russians understand Russians" runs deep and in every Russian person. Maybe that truly is the Russian soul.

My contribution to this discussion around russian girls. I generally speaking do agree with what was written below.

To be more precise, I think that the market is divided into 2 main categories, and you should keep this in mind when you go out for some hunting action.

First category is the young and beautiful russian babes. You will quickly get a date, go to restaurant, with an amazing - as per european standart - beautiful girl. She could be 10 or 20 years old younger than you, but it seems that they don't care. These girls act like princess. i think that these girls are a complete lack of time, unless you only need the pleasure to have a dinner with a beautiful girl. You will need several dates, pay several high restaurant bills in order to get, maybe, a kiss. These girls are looking for the big love (marriage, child, datcha...).

in the second caterogy, you will meet here all 30+ years old, all MILF who has a child at grandma' house for the night. Yes, they are usually not as beautifu as the first category, but guys, these girls know what they want, they know that the next day at 10.00 AM they have to pick up their child... So, when you arrive in their game (usually they go out in 4 -5 girls band, have a dinner, and drink a lot), it doesn't take long for you to kiss her and then, find a way to make her accept to go back home with you.
    In that category you can put also all 4-6's, as they have to face so much competition in moscow with the 7,8 and 9. They are usualy happy to meet a gentleman, and I know that we are all gentlemen here.

So up to you: to have a great chance to loose your time with a young and beautiful princess, or to be sure to score a 6 / MILF... As for me, i like both. It just depend on the night... and sometimes, the first category can also finish in your bed...

I live in Moscow and my girlfriend is not russian. I have the feeling the i never met a single russian girl i would like to live with. They are beautiful, usually skillfull in bed, they respect a lot you as "a man" (no feminism in russia), but I consider their mentality as too different from what i can accept (in 2 words: importance of money, lack of humour, lack of smile, lack of desire of travelling, etc...).

Quote Originally Posted by Hecker
    So I came to the conclusion (not sure 100%) that with Russian girls no game is needed and your fate has been decided from the first second you appear. They are not like Polish or Czech or belarus girls. They do not respond to what you say but they run their own game like the ukrainian girls. (who are different in many aspects but this is another story).

In my limited experience with Russian and Ukranian women, I must say that I agree with Hecker. I've met a couple of Russian girls who since the first date told me "they wanted me for something more than friends" and they proceeded to show me what they meant. While with others ladies was near impossible to score even though they were open to some sort of friendship.

In my first steps with Russian ladies I remember some who initated contact with me, a little time passed and they gave me their phone numbers and later (in a next meeting) gave me her address and proposed going to the bed without me asking them any of these things (no kidding). I was absolutly shocking to find that degree of openness and willingness in such beautiful women unlike in other parts of the West.

If the ladies like you I think those Slavs are really easy to get in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecker
    Other times I picked up Russian girls in vaccations who talked to me very openly but were not willing to progress. The Russian girls I dated brought me to their room on the first date. So I came to the conclusion (not sure 100%) that with Russian girls no game is needed and your fate has been decided from the first second you appear.
    Huh?

I will agree that first impression is big with Russian girls - but then again - it's important with girls all over the world. It's not difficult to be DFKing any (esp drunk) girl from any country within a few minutes of meeting her, as long as she likes the way you look/act. But closing the deal (ie your dick inside one of her orifices - preferably all) with a low-mileage freebie is a totally different matter. That does take some game, as the horny little bitches normally *do* want to fuck you, but on the other hand, they want to maintain some of their dignity at the same time.

I have limited experience with Russian women but in my opinion they act robotic. So you don't need any game at all.

For example I was once in a train station in Germany, I talked to a blonde, tall girl, she was from Moscow. In 10 minutes we were holding hands although she waited for her parents.

Another time I noticed a drunk girl talking to another girl sitting next to her while I was travelling in train. When the train stopped and the girl went out, I sat next to the drunk girl. I had only 5 minutes available because I should get down to the next train station. She told me she is from Russia and then I tongued her down for five minutes.

Other times I picked up Russian girls in vaccations who talked to me very openly but were not willing to progress. The Russian girls I dated brought me to their room on the first date. So I came to the conclusion (not sure 100%) that with Russian girls no game is needed and your fate has been decided from the first second you appear. They are not like Polish or Czech or belarus girls. They do not respond to what you say but they run their own game like the ukrainian girls. (who are different in many aspects but this is another story).

Quote Originally Posted by Solntsa Yada
    My best experiences, when I just treate them like cattle. My worst? When I treat them like human beings.

Respect a girl, treate her with kindness, with compassion, with clarity, and you get your ass handed to you on a plate, and your engagement ring thrown back in your face in McDonalds.

Treat her like your personal slave, and she'll love you forever.

Theres a saying in russia:

?.? : If he hits you, He loves you.

While the saying is outdated, the feeling remains in their collective souls.
    There is a lot of wisdom in this and especially important if you are managing several girlfriends or girl contacts you hope to fuck at one time.

One mindset that works for me is if you look at women like animals (your cattle metaphor is essentially the same) and stimulate very basic things in their psyche. It works more often than one would think.

I disagree however that you can't approach women on a kindness/emotional level though. I get LOTS of pussy that way, but it has to be under special circumstances and the target audience is a different (and generally older, 25+) one. You have to open that can of worms at the right time, otherwise it will just get you a confused look. Teens and early Twens are usually not tuned into the emotional aspect and are more superficial.

Nonetheless, effectively employed the emotional factor can be a gold-mine... or a double-edged sword. Once they become smitten with your emotional side, they'll never let go. I get lots of calls and sms's from ex-gfs in relationships with other guys longing for the passion, 'craziness' and emotion of their time with me, and I don't think I am exceptionally emotional even. Important thing is to combine this "emotion" with lots of sex. We can do that, right? If you get them hooked on passion, emotion and SEX they won't leave you alone. They are like vampires. I even joke with them and call them that and they almost always laugh... I think they feel complimented.

Coldness shouldn't be mistaken for strength. Coldness and pseudo tough-guy-ness* will not get you very far IMO. Strength is expressed in other ways, most of them thankfully simple.

* not a real word, sorry
    What this means to this forum?

Pat and Squeeze an Ass, if she looks around, she's merely checking if she wants to sleep with you.

Tell her what your going to do, so she has time to object, but don't ask, its too wussy.

Lead her from A to B to C, she'll follow. Cafe, to Bedroom, to BBBJ.

Take no shit, weak boys take shit, Strong men set the standards.

Freebees are easy with these girls, if you say so.
    That's great in theory and in principal correct. Strong and direct are really the only effective forms of mating in Russia, at least for those looking for multiple partners and scoring as quickly as possible.

But just how effective is ass-grabbing for you actually? Do you grab asses in the line at McDonalds too?

Just curious.

I'm not an ass-grabber myself, prefering other methods of getting my point across. Can't complain about the results either, even though opening night/first night scores directly from the club to the crib are rarer than they used to be. I find daytime or especially early evening dating (whether first or second date is statistically irrelevant in my opinion) to be much more effective in terms of actually getting your dick wet.

Pat and Squeeze an Ass, if she looks around, she's merely checking if she wants to sleep with you.

Tell her what your going to do, so she has time to object, but don't ask, its too wussy.

pretty much sums it up in 4 lines

Russian Girls, a brief run down..

Russian Women; my personal study, my thesis subject, my objective of existance (ATM)

I've been studying the minds of these beautiful and yet perplexing creatures, why them? Because quite honestly they seem to have their 'sh*t' together.

In comparison to all other races I've encountered, I understand the Russian girl more.

It comes down to a simple question you can ask the average girl from the average culture, Whats the top 5 goals of their current life? Honestly I think you'll get vague, uncountable, immesuarble ideas. Things like, fun, fast cars and cute boys. Get them to get closer to define it, and they (for the most part) cannot.

Ask the same question to a Russian girl and they seem to have a far more clear cut understanding.

Marriage temp req, permanent preferred.

Children, One. Usually, because they honestly cannot fathom a second.

House, Comfortable, but add a dasha in there.

Car, Also comfortable, but actually they would just prefer a driver.

Good Job, This is. Vague, a rich husband does not actually take this out of the equation for many.

This said, Because they are so straight forward, so obvious in their attentions, they concentrate on these things with EVERY man they size up. Sure, having fun is not off the books, and quite honestly the concept of a ****, does not really exist here, a girl who has many many boyfriends is maybe frowned upon, but having less than a handful by 20 is far far worse.

More than once, a girl I've encountered, who had little to no experience is quite offended that I might even consider her a virgin. Yet in western society, it seems less prevalent, yet more desired?

Also, the Deep Mysterious Russian Soul, The girls are just gluttons for punishment. Life has been so friggin hard, so f'd up, price crashes, unable to eat, plan ahead, so anything, that they honestly just live for today, sure this is slowly changing with Putin/Medvedev and the stability fund, but many girls are still throwing caution to the wind, going out and having as much fun, as the boys will buy them.

And this ties in with their natures. Men, Must pay. Be you a friend, a lover, a husband or just the only man at the table. Men, Pay. Thats their goal, their nature, their explanation for existance. And what should the girl do for this? Sex? NO. Love? NO. Looking good. Thats all.

Alot of modern moscow seems to be all about looking good, showing off, being the best shiny star in the cafe, the envy of everyone around. Having an Entourage of girls around you is status. Gay guys even surround themselves with hot women, as status.

Ae the girls required to do anything else? Nope. Just BE PRETTY.

For some of us, this is such an archaic premise, outdated by a few hundred years maybe. But, as a result, predictable.

For me, this means I feel like I'm a man from the future, armed with the knowledge of where the movement of females will go next, like knowing the stock market weeks before hand I can plan and take advantage of new movements in the flow of female logic. But this is slow stuff, and I'm decades ahead.

My best experiences, when I just treate them like cattle. My worst? When I treat them like human beings.

Respect a girl, treate her with kindness, with compassion, with clarity, and you get your ass handed to you on a plate, and your engagement ring thrown back in your face in McDonalds.

Treat her like your personal slave, and she'll love you forever.

Theres a saying in russia:

?.? : If he hits you, He loves you.

While the saying is outdated, the feeling remains in their collective souls.

---------------------------

What this means to this forum?

Freebees are easy with these girls, if you say so.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Posting Limitations