Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Meat Loaf in Nicaragua

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

LuvBlkWomen

Quote Originally Posted by luvblkwomen
    meat loaf - are really willing to "kickass" in a foreign or domestic favela / ghetto and face the potential "worst case" scenario when you have so much to loose.

the answer is no! you're a gringo man!
    overseas i am way more aggressive than on domestic soil. why? because i worked hard and a long-time to reach latin america. i aint allowing someone who has not worked to "get over" on me. i eager "get loose" in latin americas because it's my goal and again, i worked hard to get here.

caballos are made by law enforcement force or by volunteering. law enforcement uses the threat of incarceration to make caballos or they "capture" and imprision to caballo. you have a choice if you allow law enforcement to intimidate you and thwart your refusal to be "captured. " 500 years of of kidnapping educated me better. i prefer how "the boys" get loose on the mexican-border and have law enforcement running scared.

caballos volunteer for the position "on the street" due to fear on getting loose. can't nobody "on the street" make you caballo if you get loose: your reluctance to get loose is caused by the fear of law enforcement caballo.

years of meat loaf posts have documented numerous acts of violent crime witnessed and participated by meat loaf. here is a short list:

1. the double-murder on my block in managua. 7 vs. 2 shootout.
    2. armed robbery at bus stop in managua. 2 ladrones vs. 1 school girl in-front of the police station on carr. norte.
    3. hamburger stand owner shoots at 4 ladrones.
    4. managua brothel owner shoots attempted thief.
    5. mini-super owner shoots ladron.
    6. stripped naked a ladron and tied him to the street pole for 2-hours under the hot sun in managua.
    7. machetazo at gringo-owned bar in granada.
    8. numerous street fights against ladrones in managua.
    9. attempted home invasion thwarted in granada via beer bottles thrown at ladrones.
    10. successful home invasion in granada.
    11. high speed chase by police in el salvador.
    12. taxi drivers vs. passerby street fight in tapachula, chiapas, mexico.
    13. street fight in casco viejo, panama city.

"luvblkwomen, " these are just some of the violence witnessed and experienced by meat loaf during since year 2007.

if you are not ready to fight-and-die in latin america, do not come. one for sure cannot live here.

lesson learned in chicago: "he who throws the first punch usually wins! "

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Loaf
    1.Had Meat Loaf kicked a*s on Day 1 none of these events would have occurred...
    Meat Loaf - Are really willing to "kickass" in a foreign or domestic favela / ghetto and face the potential "worst case" scenario when you have so much to loose.

The answer is NO! You're a Gringo man!

Remedy

1. Flew into Brasil with 0% preparation or concern. Nothing new for Meat Loaf. (I do speak Portuguese and was active in communicae five years ago, but nothing since then.)

2. Landed at the airport and sought reference at the tourism counter within the airport.

3. Checked into a hotel in the neighborhood of Pelouhrino. Witnessed several tourists from around the world and made some acquaintances internationally.

4. Attended several nightclubs within the neighborhood of Pelouhrino and Barra. None of the establishments were anything worthy of international travel. Within the neighborhood of Pelouhrino were a few SW.

5. In the newspaper, "Correio" are several columns of call girls, brothels, and wh*rehouses. Rates advertised range from R$ 20 to R$ 100.

http://acompanhantesvolupias.com. Br/acompanhantes.html

http://casadodesejo.com/index2.htm

6. Within the first few days of Salvador, Brasil, I knew that I did not like the city. I considered moving to another location, but wanted to give Salvador, Brasil, a try.

7. Salvador, Brasil, South America, is marketed as being the "most African-influenced" city in Brasil. It served as the slave port for Brasil. Today, Africans still flock to Salvador and Meat Loaf did meet some members of the African Congress who were attending a conference in Salvador, Brasil.

8. Meat Loaf found the hype concerning "African-influence" in Brasil to be weak and not worthy of international travel nor residence. The city of Salvador is very spread out and make transportation a "true b*tch. " Citizens of the city never leave their favelas for the cost of transportation is high. Taxi fares range from US $12 to US $75 one-way. Bus fares are US $2 and stop at 11 pm Rental cars for an SUV are US $1, 700 plus US $1, 000 deposit.

9. Finding housing in Salvador is extremely hard and difficult.

10. You may recall that Meat Loaf witness two 11-year old having a street fight with 6-inch butcher knives when viewing a rental. As stated in prior Meat Loaf Posts, do I really want to live in a favela or on a block where I witness two 11-year old fighting with 6-inch knives? Where did they learn that behaivour?

Nonetheless, I moved into the favela and on that block due to lack of housing and it being difficult to find housing, even G8 quality.

This was the first mistake concerning Salvador, Brasil.

11. Prior Meat Loaf Posts stated to "Professor 1" that when one moves into a new neighborhood that on Day 1, the new resident must kick someone's a*s as to wake-up the neighborhood concerning your arrival. On Day 1, you whoop the a*s of the loudest neighborhood mouth.

Meat Loaf did not kick any a*s in neighborhood.

This was the second mistake concerning Salvador, Brasil.

12. Cuidadors and other caretakers of Gringo properties are not to be trusted when the caretakers are not other G8. Why? You never know how much in extortion the Gringo is willing to pay just to exist amongst the locales. For the Gringo has a vested interest in SURVIVAL since they are saddled with real estate. They are stuck to exist amongst the local populace by owning the residence. This means that they are paying extortion as not to become a victim.

Mistake number three was that I entrusted, for convenience, caretaking staff.

13. In Latin America, every member of every family must be a productive citizen. Any family that allows or permits vagobundo, voludo, or bumming around the neighborhood is a "bad family" or unproductive family. Do not lend confidence to any family that is not productive: Schooling, employment, and other personal growth efforts are considered productive.

One should not socialize with such non-productive families.

14. When the son of the cuidador kept asking Meat Loaf for money or to borrow my clothes, I should have whooped his a*s. Instead, I chose to act diplomatically and followed the advice of "Professor 1" and another ISG Member.

Mistake number 4 was not kicking his a*s early-on.

Result: He stole my clothing and feels prideful in getting over on a Gringo.

15. After such misappropriation of Gringo-assets, the Gringo fled or left the favela. This is never good when a Gringo leaves a locale for it encourages the locals to repeat their behaivor.

Mistake number 5 was leaving the favela and not kicking a*s to stake my claim in the favela.

Had Meat Loaf kicked a*s on Day 1 none of these events would have occurred. This is why one must be ready-and-eager to educate these Latin Americans that a Gringo is not present for their financial support nor SURVIVAL.

Many times in life one must choose their battles and Meat Loaf chose that this battle had little upside considering he wasn't impressed with Salvador, Brasil.

SUMMARY: All of this occurred within a 4-week period. What will be the summary for the next Gringo that follows my footsteps.

GRINGO COURTESY: Never leave a bad precedent for the Gringo that follows you will have to clean-up your mess and mis-education of the natives. This is why Granada, Nicaragua, Central America, is garbage for any "real" Gringo is cleaning up the messes of "sucker a*s Gringos" comprising decades of mis-education.

Salvador, Brazil, South America.
    Meat Loaf, you have to remedy this. These people now know that Black USA can be "gotten". One of the few things Black USA has going for it in traveling the world is the Hollywood propaganda that Black USA can be dangerous and violent. Black USA can usually travel anywhere, anytime, and be safe. The bad rep precedes us in this aspect.

Now, because of you, word will spread. Black USA is not all that big and bad and can be made carne molida just like White USA. No fear of violent retribution necessary.

The Enigma of Arrival: you find your own level -- or it finds you -- wherever you go. And, there's a beach in Urca and Botafogo, if that's what you call it.

Salvador, Brasil: Case Study; What Went Wrong

1. Flew into Brasil with 0% preparation or concern. Nothing new for Meat Loaf. (I do speak Portuguese and was active in communicae five years ago, but nothing since then.)

2. Landed at the airport and sought reference at the tourism counter within the airport.

3. Checked into a hotel in the neighborhood of Pelouhrino. Witnessed several tourists from around the world and made some acquaintances internationally.

4. Attended several nightclubs within the neighborhood of Pelouhrino and Barra. None of the establishments were anything worthy of international travel. Within the neighborhood of Pelouhrino were a few SW.

5. In the newspaper, "Correio" are several columns of call girls, brothels, and wh*rehouses. Rates advertised range from R$ 20 to R$ 100.

http://acompanhantesvolupias.com. Br/acompanhantes.html

http://casadodesejo.com/index2.htm

6. Within the first few days of Salvador, Brasil, I knew that I did not like the city. I considered moving to another location, but wanted to give Salvador, Brasil, a try.

7. Salvador, Brasil, South America, is marketed as being the "most African-influenced" city in Brasil. It served as the slave port for Brasil. Today, Africans still flock to Salvador and Meat Loaf did meet some members of the African Congress who were attending a conference in Salvador, Brasil.

8. Meat Loaf found the hype concerning "African-influence" in Brasil to be weak and not worthy of international travel nor residence. The city of Salvador is very spread out and make transportation a "true b*tch. " Citizens of the city never leave their favelas for the cost of transportation is high. Taxi fares range from US $12 to US $75 one-way. Bus fares are US $2 and stop at 11 pm Rental cars for an SUV are US $1, 700 plus US $1, 000 deposit.

9. Finding housing in Salvador is extremely hard and difficult.

10. You may recall that Meat Loaf witness two 11-year old having a street fight with 6-inch butcher knives when viewing a rental. As stated in prior Meat Loaf Posts, do I really want to live in a favela or on a block where I witness two 11-year old fighting with 6-inch knives? Where did they learn that behaivour?

Nonetheless, I moved into the favela and on that block due to lack of housing and it being difficult to find housing, even G8 quality.

This was the first mistake concerning Salvador, Brasil.

11. Prior Meat Loaf Posts stated to "Professor 1" that when one moves into a new neighborhood that on Day 1, the new resident must kick someone's a*s as to wake-up the neighborhood concerning your arrival. On Day 1, you whoop the a*s of the loudest neighborhood mouth.

Meat Loaf did not kick any a*s in neighborhood.

This was the second mistake concerning Salvador, Brasil.

12. Cuidadors and other caretakers of Gringo properties are not to be trusted when the caretakers are not other G8. Why? You never know how much in extortion the Gringo is willing to pay just to exist amongst the locales. For the Gringo has a vested interest in SURVIVAL since they are saddled with real estate. They are stuck to exist amongst the local populace by owning the residence. This means that they are paying extortion as not to become a victim.

Mistake number three was that I entrusted, for convenience, caretaking staff.

13. In Latin America, every member of every family must be a productive citizen. Any family that allows or permits vagobundo, voludo, or bumming around the neighborhood is a "bad family" or unproductive family. Do not lend confidence to any family that is not productive: Schooling, employment, and other personal growth efforts are considered productive.

One should not socialize with such non-productive families.

14. When the son of the cuidador kept asking Meat Loaf for money or to borrow my clothes, I should have whooped his a*s. Instead, I chose to act diplomatically and followed the advice of "Professor 1" and another ISG Member.

Mistake number 4 was not kicking his a*s early-on.

Result: He stole my clothing and feels prideful in getting over on a Gringo.

15. After such misappropriation of Gringo-assets, the Gringo fled or left the favela. This is never good when a Gringo leaves a locale for it encourages the locals to repeat their behaivor.

Mistake number 5 was leaving the favela and not kicking a*s to stake my claim in the favela.

Had Meat Loaf kicked a*s on Day 1 none of these events would have occurred. This is why one must be ready-and-eager to educate these Latin Americans that a Gringo is not present for their financial support nor SURVIVAL.

Many times in life one must choose their battles and Meat Loaf chose that this battle had little upside considering he wasn't impressed with Salvador, Brasil.

SUMMARY: All of this occurred within a 4-week period. What will be the summary for the next Gringo that follows my footsteps.

GRINGO COURTESY: Never leave a bad precedent for the Gringo that follows you will have to clean-up your mess and mis-education of the natives. This is why Granada, Nicaragua, Central America, is garbage for any "real" Gringo is cleaning up the messes of "sucker a*s Gringos" comprising decades of mis-education.

Salvador, Brazil, South America.

Report Deleted by Admin

This report was deleted because Meat Loaf is not permitted to post any reports that contain any references to anyone's race OR that contain any derotogary references to working girls.

Round 2

Via the "PM" feature of International Sex Guide Senior Membership, veteran monger, "Pelicano" reached out to a "Me Loaf" in need. He offered his wisdom and experience of Brasil encompassing 30 years.

Following this gentleman's leadership, Meat Loaf kept a low profile. Nonetheless, the third world ate Meat Loaf for lunch.

RESULT: They took everything Meat Loaf had in Brasil without throwing a single punch.
    Since Brazil got you first, you have to get them back. For the sake of all mongers who come after you.

After recuperating in Argentina, we expect you to return to Brasil and establish the law of the land. That Meat Loaf cannot be deterred.

After all, if you can't do it, what hope is there for the rest of us trapped in the "land of the free"?

We anxiously await your Argentina updates.

Brasil: My First Kiss & Tittie Suck

The #4 Rainha de Favela was blessed by Meat Loaf. The fourth "best looking" "Queen of the Ghettoe."

Prior posts indicated that 5 gartoas de favela were gaining curiosity in Meat Loaf. This #4 garota was / is the white or Latina color, and not Black according to USA standards. She is in her early 30s and has um filho (ie. One cihld) and too many "brothers."

Everytime I look up she is introducing me to a new brother. In Latin America, you never know who truly is a family member of just another hungry stomach with empty hands.

All of the girls have many tattoos and they are not small. On the foot, on the wrist, on the entire back, and on the forearm. Most tattoos are black-and-white, but some use color. My garota has three tattoos: One placa on her wrist, one tramp stamp, and another on her shoulder blades.

Meat Loaf considers tattoos "low class" although he doesn't care how the next person mutilates their body. If Meat Loaf were to get a tattoo it would be a portrait consuming the entire back and present his logo: The Western Hemisphere. Fortunately I am Black and therefore can "wimp out" with the lack of color availability as an excuse not to get "tatted up."

She summoned Meat Loaf to share in alcoholic beverages and I answered. She was drinking like a fish and I was keeping my mouth closed and d*ck ready.

Slowly, we motivated into the beach house located 10-feet from the Atlantic Ocean. And then it happened: Meat Loaf went to "first-base. "

With my right-hand, I turned her head towards me and kissed her. She eagerly responded and we went French. A soft mouth and passionate are her possessions.

For the next 30-minutes or so, I kept giving her kisses and then I took her inside of the Atlantic Ocean Beach House.

Closing the door, I grabbed her and held her close. Body-to-body, mouth-to-mouth we kissed standing up. Meat Loaf started to rise and I applied him alongside her leg as to empower her touch.

She kept with that female nonsense of, "I shouldn't be doing this." Meat Loaf responded with, "yes you should. You are a woman and women have needs. You flower needs to be watered." I rubbed that "Mandingo" upon her leg and guided her right-hand to his body.

"E Grande", she exclaimed!

We kissed for a little more and then Meat Loaf pushed her onto the sofa. I thought about taking her into the bedroom and probably should have done it. As she sat on the sofa, I thought about pulling my d*ck out and slapping her lips with it, but held off.

After being introduced to her five (5) brothers and one brother being the neighborhood enforcer, I chose to wait. Cautious of this garota having "buyers remorse" and talking bad to her brother was present in my mind. Do I want to fight over this broad was my thought.

So, I mounted her on the sofa and took her shirt off and sucked those 34-C titties with gum drop nipples. She started getting hotter and hotter and more passionate.

After a while I told the hoe, "Let's f*ck. I want some p*ssy!"

She kept playing games on getting loafed for some more time. My patience wore thin. I kicked the hoe out of the Atlantic Ocean Beach House. She was a little offended, but she should have given up the p*ssy.

The following day throughout the favela was the gossip that she-and-I were inside of the beach house with the doors closed. Her brother immediately ran-up to Meat Loaf and requested that someone hold something that was in his hand. Expecting a sucker punch, I waited. Instead he started poking and prodding me as to indicate that I will not be allowed to treat her wrong.

A few days passed and we started to build a romance. A few outings were had. I was only a few days from entering the wet muscle when the maid stole my clothing and Meat Loaf moved from the favela and Brasil.

During the entire time, her romantic interest started to climb and our passion became more and more public throughout the favela. When it was time for Meat Loaf to leave, she was mature and cordial.

She did have the usual Latin American lies of her husband being dead; her father being a police officer; her desire to gain more education; and the other nonsense these people speak.

Too bad the maid stole my clothing because my garota wanted to take pornographic photos with signed release.

Argentina: Gaining Entry

Arrived in Argentina and paid the US $140 visa fee for Gringos. The payment is valid for ten years and they place a huge sticker encompassing a passport page.

With 0% knowledge of Argentina other than the Argentina Wheat Board; Ms. Kirchner; the Fulkland Island War; and Diego Maradonna and Messi, Meat Loaf arrived.

Not knowing where I will reside created a "show of force" from the immigration officer. She instructed me that if I did not know what hotel I will reside, then I cannot enter their country. After 5-minutes of her eating Meat Loaf a*s, I invented a hotel and was allowed entry.

On the airplane, I was the only Gringo. Everywhere I turn are hoes wearing sandels with pale feet. That's the way I like it: I like being special for it makes it easier to gain access into wallets and panties.
    Last edited by Admin; 10-07-10 at 19:28.

Pelicano: I Should Have Consulted You

Via the "PM" feature of International Sex Guide Senior Membership, veteran monger, "Pelicano" reached out to a "Me Loaf" in need. He offered his wisdom and experience of Brasil encompassing 30 years.

Following this gentleman's leadership, Meat Loaf kept a low profile. Nonetheless, the third world ate Meat Loaf for lunch.

RESULT: They took everything Meat Loaf had in Brasil without throwing a single punch.

Report Deleted by Admin

This report was deleted because Meat Loaf is not permitted to post any reports that contain any references to anyone's race OR that contain any derotogary references to working girls.
    Last edited by Admin; 10-07-10 at 19:31.

Report Deleted by Admin

Last edited by Admin; 10-07-10 at 19:29.

ISG: We're Moving Up

meat loaf cock tales / cock tails / cock tells are progressing.

the lifestyle; the quality of female; and the locations & social events are elevating.

meat loaf is allowing / granting privy to isg in their role as "wingman."

meat loaf takes isg into the "top 5%" of the usa and their / our peer(s) internationally.

damn, it feels good!

(all of these "off topic" posts have a meaning.)

Meat Loaf: The World is Mine

ISG Lurkers,

Do you know what and how it feels to be a "free man"?

Freedom. Financial means. Paradigm.

The past few months have been great for Meat Loaf. Ever since the Granada, Nicaragua, Central America, home invasion, Meat Loaf has entered "play time."

The world is my playground, my home, and my oyster.

As I sit in airport terminals writing this post, I bask in the glory.

Age 35: Halftime Show.

What will Meat Loaf create for his next 35 years?

35 years of opportunity and the world is my oyster.

Damn, it feels good!

Salvador, Brasil: Meat Loaf Gets Robbed in the Favela

You've read how Meat Loaf needs a maid to travel the world with him. You've read that the expense is US $1, 500 per month. You've read the mindset of Meat Loaf as he ascends the rungs and prepares to join the "jet sett" crowd.

Salvador, Brasil, South America: Meat Loaf becomes a victim of "Favela B*llshit. "

Lesson #1: Only bring what you are ready and can afford to "loose" when entering Latin America.

Lesson #2: Fortunately, most of Latin America is not experienced in kidnapping. Mexico City is the kidnapping capital of the world with 3, 000 per year. Cd. Juarez, Mexico, my North American city of residence, has kidnapped people for years to find them buried in the desert.

On Friday, I paid the maid her R$ 75 for her cooking services. I also gave her R$ 50 for cleaning the house and washing my clothes. A simple transaction is what Meat Loaf thought he was doing.

On Saturday, she took my clothes to wash in her washing machine located within her home. She resides with her brother, her sister-in-law, and her nephew, and who knows how many other people.

The brother is the "cuidador" of the beach house I rented. You've read in prior Meat Loaf posts that the "cuidador" is required in Latin America. Either they will rob you now, or they will rob you later. When hiring the cuidador the Gringo is paying extortion as to maintain their residence and "chase the dream".

You never know how much the Gringo is willing to pay in extortion just to be amongst the populace. You never know how "weak" the Gringo is.

On Sunday, the maid returned with a story about my clothes getting robbed from the clothes line. The maid said that she did not know what happened to the clothes. For the clothes were on the clothes line and when she went to retrieve them, no longer did they exist.

I stopped the hoe and told her that it doesn't matter and told her to leave my beach house located 10-feet from the Atlantic Ocean. Being Latin American, she wanted to "sell" me the story, but I wasn't buying anything. She did not know how to react by not being able to "sell" the story.

A few minutes later she returned with her sister-in-law / accomplice to "sell" the story. I told both that I am not buying any story and "Caso Fechado. "

They created the story that somehow a neighbor's school uniform was in my closet as to gain access to "scope out" Meat Loaf wardrobe. Meat Loaf told them to not return with any bullsh*t. "Caso Fechado. "

On Monday, the maid returned for work and was told that it was a working holiday. She eagerly left as to baste in her glory of robbery. For her household, stealing Meat Loaf's white clothing was a victory.

What did the maid's household steal? I don't know cause those clothes don't mean anything to Meat Loaf. You do remember that I burned my clothing in Granada, Nicaragua, Central America, after being a victim of a home invasion! Therefore, I don't have anything of value. In Mexico City, I bought a few items.

On Monday night, Meat Loaf purchased gasoline to spite the favela. The taxi driver said not to burn the remaining clothes in my possession. In Latin America with so much poverty and even more laziness / vagobundo, it hurts the Latin American when you destroy property that could be used by someone. It hurts them a lot.

When nighttime set, Meat Loaf played his reggae music, drank a beer, and hauled a suitcase full of clothes to the sidewalk. Also placed in the suitcase was US $150 in food and condiments.

The nieghbors ran to Meat Loaf to instruct Meat Loaf to take the "trash" to the garbage dumpster. Meat Loaf poured gasoline on the suitcase and its contents.

Self Respect?

The neighbors ran to the suitcase preventing Meat Loaf from pouring much gasoline. The neighbors ran to the suitcase and "put out" the fire with hands-and-feet. The neighbors had a "field day" scouring through Meat Loaf's possessions for their household's usage. The neighbors throughout the favela hauled groceries and clothing back to the homes.

It was a sad sight! It was a sight of 0% respect!

Meat Loaf watched the "low class" people attack the suitcase with pride. From the porch of my G8 rental, I observed with 0% respect.

The neighbors took photos of the contents. The neighbors found pride in claiming "free" sh*t. Or worse, the neighbors found pride in "getting over on a Gringo. " Brasil 1, Gringo 0.

(Meat Loaf will return to Brasil and work them as you work the Latin American: 6 days per week, 8 hours per day, and with little compensation for there is a long line of available "field hands" and every Latin American is disposable. This is how G8 operates in Latin America and the mentality.)

The household of the maid were the first people to attack the suitcase. It was amazing how fast the Brasilian attacked the suitcase as I hauled it to the sidewalk. In Nicaragua, nobody attacked the "bom fire", but in Brasil they were ready! Visions of Christmas were obtained where people bombard the stores for the latest in USA-consumer nonsense.

The maid's household attacked the suitcase. The sister-in-law had armfuls of clothing. The sister-in-law made several trips. The sister-in-law was scoping Meat Loaf wardrobe since Day 1 which was 3-weeks ago.

You may recal that I was going to "whoop the a*s" of the son for asking me for clothing and money. Well now he has all of Meat Loaf clothing. Who won? He has a new wardrobe via crook. He had no hook. "Hook or crook someone is getting shook! "

A neighborhood homosexual that is the friend of my favela girlfriend does a whole bunch of talking. He's one of those loud-mouth homosexuals.

As I poured gasoline on my newly purchased executive chair, he attempted to thwart my destruction of personal property. I raised up on him with a machete and he bowed down!

The cuidador was summoned via Favela gossip. The cuidador I have respect for. He's a good Black-Brasilian Man. I respect him and told him so which gave him so much pride. Although I employed his family and they robbed me, I don't hold that against him. They simply are trying to SURVIVE and Meat Loaf will allow them this small victory.

I am not going to fight over underwear, sock, wife-beater tee shirts, and other meaningless items. Meat Loaf mindset: My airplane and year 2011 activities.

I gave him my executive chair which they hauled away quickly.

The loud-mouth homosexual wanted to keep talking. On Sunday night, I found myself almost placing a knife to his neck for attempting to be Alpha Male. His desire to be flamboyant almost got his neck sliced, but I kept focus on my airplane and year 2011 activities.

Meat Loaf is growing!

Within an hour of "Fleecing Gringo Possessions, " he asked why I am burning my possessions. Meat Loaf got real: You know that Meat Loaf doesn't hold back and delivers 100% truth.

Voce e vagobundo! (ie. You're a bum, thief, do-nothing). That blew his character and "Flapping Feathers" commenced. Immediately, my favela girlfriend and his mother said, "Nao" (ie. No). E tem trabahlo (ie. He has a job). I immediately apologized to his mother for mis-speaking and she accepted; I apologize to my favela girlfriend and she accepted; I attempted to apologize to him, but he chose to "Flap Feathers" for 2-hours. (I didn't know the power of this word, "vagobundo", in Brasil but it may be equivalent to the "N-word" in the USA.)

My favela girlfriend told me to enter my beach house located 10-feet from the Atlantic Ocean. Within the beach house, I observed.

Favela: Ghettoe.

The loud-mouth homosexual started "Flapping Feathers" with everyone. Somehow, the maid's nephew came from the house which had him occupied procuring my wardrobe. He came running from the house to fight the loud-mouth homosexual. I was waiting for the nephew to come to my beach house where I had the machete waiting for him.

(Meat Loaf stayed focused on his airplane and year 2011 activities. For Brasil is a tourist location and not a home. Do you want to fight for your place in society at this time Meat Loaf? No. Did I want to shoot those 2-home invaders in Granada, Nicaragua? Yes, and I had them "dead to rights" and justified, but did not want to the inconvenience of the police, court, their families, and other residual effects. Therefore, I allowed the 2-home invaders to leave the mansion compounds. Years prior I would have gladly killed them and publicized throughout Nicaragua.)

The nephew was held back his mother or the accomplice. The loud-mouth homosexual broke a beer bottle in preparation for a fight. I observed in disgust from my beach house. I felt like a white-USA scout for the NCAA or professional athletics as I viewed the colored natives.

Of course nothing happened. Minutes later the father ran out of the home where he was procuring Meat Loaf wardrobe. The neighborhood held him back from fighting the loud-mouth homosexual.

After 1-hour or so, I went back outside. The entire time all I heard was "Gringo", "Gringo", "Gringo. " It was obvious that the "Gringo" started problems. The robbery of Gringo-possessions became favela folklore for the next 2-hours.

The loud-mouth homosexual threatened and called the police.

Standard Meat Loaf Policy: Anyone referencing the police so they police can be their saviour gets an immediate 100% a*s kicking. Immediately when the words police are heard, I whoop a*s. In Cd. Juarez, referencing the police is death!

The loud-mouth homosexual was all about show and "Flapping Feathers. " He's fortunate that my mindset is my airplane and year 2011 activities otherwise none of this post would have happened including the robbery of my clothing.

The maid's brother came over to the beach house. Knowing that this favela nonsense will last for hours, I attempted to squash everything. I told him to take care and I will fight for him from borders beyond. Meat Loaf in year 2011. We held a conversation where he knew they robbed me for SURVIVAL and I don't feel like fighting for small sh*t. I told him about my mindset as you have read on Meat Loaf posts.

With too many possessions still, Meat Loaf threw more clothing into the Atlantic Ocean. They said that many poor children exist who could use the clothing. Meat Loaf doesn't give a f*ck about them or that! Meat Loaf broke everything down and packed into his IT Travel Bag.

Meat Loaf paid US $70 for a taxi to airport. Meat Loaf arrived at the airport not sure on what country he will reside next. Meat Loaf looked at the departure board. Meat Loaf purchased a ticket leaving Brasil.

Salvador, Brasil, was allowed to "get over" on Meat Loaf for about US $600. (Clothing is very expensive here as documented on prior Meat Loaf posts.)

In conclusion, the favela chanted, "Gringo", "Gringo", "Gringo" as I walked out of the favela with my computer bag.

Posting Limitations