Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: 2007 East China - Shanghai

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 176 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    I'll be arriving in Shanghai 12/8/07. Will have some time to myself 12/8-12/10. Otherwise occupied from through the week, then free again evening of 12/14 & 12/15.

Anyone up for some fun?

I am a Senior member with a worldwide posting history (International & USA boards). Not a great deal of posts, but I like to think what I contribute is generally worthwhile. Have enjoyed following China threads for quite a while.

Feel free to PM.

"On the second night me and around 5 of my colleagues went to this place called Tang’s Hot tubs which I think is one of the best kept secrets of Shanghai but you need to have local knowledge to get to this place/"

And some time soon you're planning to give us the benefit of that local knowledge?

Mandy: Great experience

I must share this experience with you all: On advice from local friend, I went to Dragonfly on 84 Nanchang Road in Puxi (中 国 上海 南昌路84号)... and ask for MANDY. Dragonfly does not provide any FS but Mandy works for herself, no mama san, cheap price and she enjoys it.

She is around 30, great smile, tall (about 1m70) and skinny... and she loves sex.

I had massage at Dragonfly and then ask for sex. She said she can not "bu ke yi" at this place but can go to her place just after the massage.

She has a place 5 minutes away, all possible tools and only ask for 200rmb per hour. Then you tip according to service (I tiped 200rmb due to excellent service). She does take it all, great FX, anal, and enjoys facial.

This girl is amazing. Chinese are amazing to get money. She is also a great kisser... looks like the perfect girlfriend.

I will go again next week... she is like a drug, my best experience ever.

New One For You in Hongqiao

Dear All,

After bringing you the Zhongtian / Maxdo find. Here's another new one

Check out the New Town Club for a quickie. It's near the Sheraton & Renaissance Hotels. Stand with your back to the Sheraton, go left to the next junction. Turn left again & it's 70m down the road on the right hand side.

There is massage, sauna, nail bar, restaurant, hairdressers etc within the complex. It isn't very big. In fact it is quite compact & bijou!

Ask for the oil massage (238RMB) which by itself isn't at all bad. You will be offered the up-sell half way through. The upsell (300RMB) includes AR, DFK, GFE, Cat Bath, HJ, CBJ & CFS. There doesn't seem to be any time limit either.

I wasn't offered a choice of girl though I'm sure that I could have had a choice. I was also given shower facilities.

The girl was very skilled at all of the things she did. She was not very young either. She made up for it by being EXTREMELY eager to please, very attentive and very happy.

I have also been offered a home visit which is rather good!

I will go there again because it is very handy for me, clean, un-rushed and relaxed.

Don't expect the full sauna experience. But it is certainly not a BBS.

Best regards

Sasparx

Firstly thanks to all those guys who offered their tips on the action in Shanghai. Here is a concise report of my experience in Shanghai this week.

I arrived on Sunday evening and immediately went out for dinner with a whole lot of colleagues and we proceeded to get pretty drunk so by the time I got back to the hotel my beer goggles were firmly in place. Did not plan on getting any action in the night but my colleague and I just decided to take a walk in this area at the back of our hotel which was a replica of times square in NYC but much better. While we were walking a bunch of pimps approached us offering women along with a bunch of counterfeit goods. Just as we were going back to the hotel this really attractive girl approached us and asked if we needed girls. We started talking to her and initially I tried to convince her to come along but she said that she is only the ‘boss’. She initially asked for CNY 900 for a girl but after bargaining we brought her down to CNY 500 + 100 tip if the service was good. We got into a cab with her and she took us on a 5 min ride where on this one street corner she had some girls standing. My friend and I chose one each and took them back to the hotel with us. I was expecting some problems at the Meridien but fortunately there was none although the walk of shame is a pretty long one. As it turned out the service was extremely crappy and she even refused to give a BJ. She was pretty decent looking and also had a good rack but overall service was pretty crappy so I told her to bugger off immediately after I was finished because by this time I was pretty tired also. Hence, my first experience was pretty disappointing.

On the second night me and around 5 of my colleagues went to this place called Tang’s Hot tubs which I think is one of the best kept secrets of Shanghai but you need to have local knowledge to get to this place. It is a really classy joint and I guess very similar to all the sauna places that have been reported on the forum. The whole place is very organized with people directing you through all the right places and after the shower and other knick knacks we were eventually led to a window where there were more than a dozen girls standing to be chosen. We all made our picks and went to our rooms. I was really not sure on what kind of service to be expecting but what followed was an excellent experience. The girl was really beautiful with an excellent rack for a Chinese girl and the only negative part was that she could not speak any English but our bodies managed to do all the necessary talking that was required. The full menu was offered with BBBJ and FS followed by an excellent massage and then another round of FS. And all in about one hour. This was by far one of the best experiences I had ever had and in a very secure and comfortable environment and the total cost was just CNY 700. Every single one of my friends that were with us all had nothing but a great experience to share with everyone. I went back to this place once more before leaving and had another great experience with another different girl who was also absolutely gorgeous and this time I was only charged CNY 600. Another crazy things these girls do is that there is this sort of steel rack on top of the bed and they hang themselves upside down and give you a BJ which is the most unique and different experience that one will have anywhere in the world. The second time I had some more time to spare so I spent some time relaxing in the hot tubs also which was good fun.

Overall my experience of Shanghai was that there is tons of sex being offered but it is the quality which is difficult to find. Even during the exhibition that I was attending touts were roaming around shoving little cards in your hand of women offering all sorts of services. The problem with this kind of free lance service is that usually one never knows what sort of service is being offered and there have also been some experiences of people getting caught up in all sorts of scams by these women. I think the sauna/hot tub places are the best option in Shanghai and with some local knowledge one can find some of more the less known places which are cheaper and better.

Ciao,
    Ohio29

Came away with an e mail address, go figure! New one on me.

Scores on the doors:

Looks:6-7 (YMMV)
    BBBJ: 8-9
    FS:7-8
    Attitude:8
    Speaks English
    Number 57
    750RMB - 1 Hour

Am attaching the card for the SH for anyone who doesn't know it . . . And for those new to Shanghai, this is probably the only building in Shanghai where floor 1 in the lift is one level above ground . . . . (usually ground floor). If you go to the Chinese '2nd floor' you'll think the place is shut.

BTW - saw a couple of western guys in there - one finishing up, one (younger) sat shaving rady to go. Any of you guys from on here? Be great to hear your girl reports as well.

WGS[/QUOTE]Can try no.55.

Geat service.

Quote Originally Posted by Aisin Gioro
    Yeah, those two posts were kind of difficult to read, I reckon. They were full of mispellings and other aberrations. I noticed later after sending them and felt quite ashamed of myself. I guess that my English ( and my savoir-faire ) is getting shittier and shittier after too long time in China.

Unfortunately, I can't go beyond the door into the pink warm inside of the BBS, especially not around that area I reported. So that's all I could offer this time.
    So I was asking for volunteers to verify my info and complete the reports: actual prices ( after negotiation ), service, facilities, etc. And a second, educated, opinion is always necessary. I would only add that it's just a local-flavoured area, not something for those who don't eat Chinese or can't read the menu, but maybe good for the one seeking a Shanghainese experience in a relatively central location.
    By the way, checked the Thai Spa on Kaixuan Lu I mentioned, as I said. It's called "Spa de Regent". I just went in to the entrance lobby and asked for the menu, to which they responded handing over a flyer.

They didn't understand me when I spoke Mandarin ( hey ), so I tried another language, but now I can't remember if it was English, Japanese or what. What I mean is that those who can't speak the language have at least one more option (yes, I know what you are thinking. Don't blame me, I was tired and went all the way up there just to check!)

Seeing their prices, and the classy lobby area, they must offer especial services. I guess the Spa is not off-limits for me, so maybe ( just maybe ) I check this weekend, but I will have to behave and keep all the fishy questions for myself. So it'd be nice to get one volunteer to report about this place too. The kind of guy who enjoys real massage or serious spa treatment and all that stuff anyway, even if there's no happy ending. I have seen a few courses on their menu going above 1000 RMB up to 1400 something. Most are in the 300-600 range, some are cheaper. They have 4-hand massages too.

Spa de Regent:

Kaixuan Lu, 1068 Nong, Hualian Fazhan Dasha Qunlou 凱旋路 1068號 华联发展大厦裙楼
    The Thai temple-like entrance is quite conspicuous.
    They have a website, but both the English and Japanese version don't work, so it's for Mandarin-readers only ( by the way, those who use Firefox can get the "Chinese Perakun" extension to help you with that ). http://www.spaderegent.com
    Nah. Nobody is expected to have perfect English if they want to post on this board. There are many members who's mother's tongue is not English but yet they are posting great informational reports. It sure beats those Serial Antagonists who is constantly posting flaming posts about how bad is some of the members English but offer no information on the subject of mongering at all. We did not come here to learn English, we are all here to share information about good places for our "hunt".

As for your information of those places, perhaps we (The Shanghai Gang) will check them out and report back later.

Spa de Regent:

Based on what I know from a member who had checked them out not too long ago (Yah. He’s a lurker who doesn’t post). That place has a good massage and that’s about it. He tried to ask for something beyond that, they told him they do not offer those. Maybe you may get a different service that he is not able too? That member is an ABC who spoke perfect Shanghainese language. (maybe that’s why? ). They afraid he is a cop?

Let us know what you found and report back later?

Enjoy!

AG

BTW: I’ve realised that you have the same initials as our handle?

World Plaza B2

Guybert56,

She is an angel. You got it right. I could barely walk the last time she finished with me. I am thrilled that this forum has helped me to find both this spa and superstar #19.

Thanks!

Pudong BBS/MP Hotspots

A quick report with NO personal experience. I was out walking this afternoon and ran upon a swarm of BBS/MP places. Summary:

Pudong Lu between Zhangyang Lu and Weifang Lu on the west side: 4. Three will knock the window at round eyes and one does not.

Weifang Xi Lu between Pudong and Dongfeng Lu: about 5 on the right side and two 'spas' on the left. Also one spa on the right right across from Courtyard.

Then, the hot spot! Going south on Dongfeng Lu (The main street where Courtyard is situated) past a nice river walk park, turn right on Eshan. There are about 4 on the left side and at least 4 on the right side, all agressive and some pretty nice to look at faces. Again. No experience. That is just the area between Dongfeng and Nanquan Lu! If you cross Nanquan, there are at least six more on the left and two on the right side. Again, all agressive and most nice to look at. There are some more on Nanquan heading north near the stream as well.

As reported earlier, there are about 4 MP/Spas on Laoshan between Weifenf Lu and Pudian and several BBS on Nanquan between Zhangyang Lu and Pudian.

I prefer saunas so I steer clear but would appreciate input on any of these.

Volunteering

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Gallant
    No Flaming intended.

Are you calling for Volunteer to go scouting with you or are you calling for volunteer to scout out those places and report back to the board or are you calling for volunteer to verify on what you had found?

Enjoy!

AG
    Yeah, those two posts were kind of difficult to read, I reckon. They were full of mispellings and other aberrations. I noticed later after sending them and felt quite ashamed of myself. I guess that my English ( and my savoir-faire ) is getting shittier and shittier after too long time in China.

My current circumstances ( living with a hawkish GF - don't get me wrong, it's got its goods and its bads, blah blah what else ) don't allow me to indulge myself as I used to. But I still read the forum now and then. Just to stay up to date, you know, and seize the chance when I have one ( soon next week ). I thought in exchange for the piece of advice I got somewhere else in another thread it'd be good to try to add some new, different info here, among all that sauna and Shanghai Hotel reporting. That has always been my policy.

Unfortunately, I can't go beyond the door into the pink warm inside of the BBS, especially not around that area I reported. So that's all I could offer this time.

So I was asking for volunteers to verify my info and complete the reports: actual prices ( after negotiation ), service, facilities, etc. And a second, educated, opinion is always necessary. I would only add that it's just a local-flavoured area, not something for those who don't eat Chinese or can't read the menu, but maybe good for the one seeking a Shanghainese experience in a relatively central location.

By the way, checked the Thai Spa on Kaixuan Lu I mentioned, as I said. It's called "Spa de Regent". I just went in to the entrance lobby and asked for the menu, to which they responded handing over a flyer.

They didn't understand me when I spoke Mandarin ( hey ), so I tried another language, but now I can't remember if it was English, Japanese or what. What I mean is that those who can't speak the language have at least one more option (yes, I know what you are thinking. Don't blame me, I was tired and went all the way up there just to check!)

Seeing their prices, and the classy lobby area, they must offer especial services. I guess the Spa is not off-limits for me, so maybe ( just maybe ) I check this weekend, but I will have to behave and keep all the fishy questions for myself. So it'd be nice to get one volunteer to report about this place too. The kind of guy who enjoys real massage or serious spa treatment and all that stuff anyway, even if there's no happy ending. I have seen a few courses on their menu going above 1000 RMB up to 1400 something. Most are in the 300-600 range, some are cheaper. They have 4-hand massages too.

Spa de Regent:

Kaixuan Lu, 1068 Nong, Hualian Fazhan Dasha Qunlou 凱旋路 1068號 华联发展大厦裙楼

The Thai temple-like entrance is quite conspicuous.

They have a website, but both the English and Japanese version don't work, so it's for Mandarin-readers only ( by the way, those who use Firefox can get the "Chinese Perakun" extension to help you with that ). http://www.spaderegent.com

AG,

I'm afraid it's not me who's going to enjoy it this time!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

World Plaza B2 Follow up!

Had such a great experience with #19, Song Lin, at B2 in World Plaza, on Pudong Lu, that I wanted to go back before leaving SH for a while. Got to the Plaza about 230pm and asked for her. Had the usual shower in the modest shower room and was directed to the waiting area for a drink. After a bit, #19 appeared at the door all giggles and sighs. She was surprised to see me as I had told her I was out of town until the following week. Anyway, we went to the room and she turned around and proceeded to DFK me until I thought I was going to explode! Man, what a skillfull kisser who really enoys giving and getting. Not rushed at all! I felt like I was on my best date ever. Anyway, after 10 minutes of some excellent making out, and by this time, her little silk Chinese top was on the chair, there was a knock on the door reminding her to call! She had entirely forgotten to check in! She had to call and then go out for her bag of stuff. When she returned, she laid down beside me on the couch and restarted the making out session. Soon we were both naked and she was moving around for some 69 and she knows how to do that as well as DFK! She has a silky smooth nether region with just enough turf to be cute. Her tingle button was standing proud and she was close to coming very quickly. Capped and moved to several variations of cowboy with her in complete control of the pace and depth. No complaints about size, etc. Just raw sexuality! She is the most amazing lover I have ever seen. PSE! But not trashy. More like making love than anything I have ever experienced before. She had one gentle O and brought me to mine. Then after we cleaned up, she lay there in my arms and moved my hand down to pleasure her some more. I don't think I am exagerating when I say she must have cum at least 4 times. I could always tell from her follow up reaction, which I have seen in other Chinese women. She would cover her face as if she was ashamed. Kind of funny in a way. I finger fxxked her a long time and when I tried to take out my finger, thinking the time was about over, she held my hand in place. She was not ready to stop! After some more O's for her, I decided she needed to be taken to the top so I kept my finger moving and I did some DATY and she completely lost it. She was thrashing around and moaning really low and intensely and rolled her pretty eyes up in her head and nearly passed out. Then when she was spent, we cuddled and held each other for a while. When I looked at the time, it was already over 90 minutes! I couldn't believe they hadn't sent in someone to check up on us. In any case, we got cleaned up again and dressed and still she held me. When she wrote up the 'ticket' she only wrote up one hour! I just wish she could speak more English or I could speak more Chinese. She is awesome! Again, she is extremely cute! I would call her a 9 with a 9 body (nice soft uniform unenhanced see cup with great sensitive nips). She has a beautiful smile and seems to enjoy what she does. 550 for 90 minutes of exstacy! She sent me a text message about an hour latter that said 'Thank you! '. Nice touch!

Quote Originally Posted by Aisin Gioro
    Alright, gents

I have a BBS area spotted awaiting for some serious scouting. I've been RTFFing and didn't or couldn't find any reference to it, so it may be a new source of fun.

I've done all the preliminaries: check the location, count girls, check girls, check prices, but I haven't culminated the report. Too risky for me for several reasons.

The target is a series of four BBS along Kaixuan Lu 凯旋路 between the Hongqiao Lu metro station ( lines 3 and 4 ) and the crossing with Anshun Lu 安顺路

In total, some 20 girls at night, starting as soon as it gets dark ( indeed, these days you can see them already at 5 pm )

Prices are just like anywhere within the so called downtown area for BBS. They range from an ultrageous 120 RMB to a ridiculous 250. All prices are for in-venue service. Since I never had the intention to actually stay, those prices are the first offer, before negotiating.

Actually there are more BBS in the area ( the more local the area is, the more... local it is ), but I've only checked those. KTV with neons in Korean and several other "japanese" bars and restaurants are available too. The area is quite lively everynight, mostly locals and Taiwanese, occasional Koreans and not a few Japanese, despite of its rather darkish look after sunset, which must be a sign of quality.

There is also a quite interesting "inner Mongolian" restaurant, a couple of Sichuan-Shanghai places, and a yakitori restaurant, all worth going. All within the "relatively cheap but tasty" range, of course. No doormen and champaign. Farther up heading to Yan An Lu there is an expensive Japanese restaurant for the deeper pockets.

I also just remembered that already near the Yan An Lu station ( lines 3 and 4 ) there is also a very expensive Thai Spa that should be checked asap by someone. I'm pretty sure we hit jackpot there for those who are into the sauna thing, plus the spa looks gorgeous. I'll try to get more details ( address, prices, etc. at least of the legit spa area ) this evening.

Keep it up,

Aisin Gioro 愛新覺羅
    No Flaming intended.

Are you calling for Volunteer to go scouting with you or are you calling for volunteer to scout out those places and report back to the board or are you calling for volunteer to verify on what you had found?

Enjoy!

AG

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Alfani
    Have you ever been to Buo Duo? How would you compare the 2 places?

Thanks,

A.A
    Yes I've been to both. Shanghai Hotel is all about girls looking very good and giving from average to porn star experiences.

Bo Duo has a more varied line up of girls, from fugly to an 8 or 9 .... The one time I been there I wasn't impressed, and at that time I haven't been to Sh hotel yet. BUT the 90 minutes of service was very good, and not just for me but my 2 other mates who went with me.

Do a search on Buo Duo in here, you should find my report some months back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vompat
    I would like to also know why is SH hotel not that fun. After RTTF a lot I had an impression it is the best place in Shanghai.
    I believe there is a grammar error, it should be not that far.

GlenEagle

Update #1

Nana is now a freebie for me.

I also have freebies in Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shenzhen and Guilin.

Sorry, I won't post here anymore.

Living the happy life,

China Miguel

Posting Limitations