La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: 2008 East China - Shanghai

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 114 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Hooker bars

Dear all,

I am reading your posts regularly since a year and generally enjoy your recommended places (for me, the SH hotel is still one of my favorite!).

Anyhow, your posts are very "sauna" and "massage" place oriented, with only a few information about hooker bars.

What is the reason for that? I enjoyed Manahattan on Tongren Lu a few times in the last months with always good experiences, but completely different prices every time (!), depending if chinese, indonesian or last time also russian girl.

What is your experience, what is the reason why you apparently dislike this places, and what are the prices you generally pay???

Thanks in advance for your comments!

Pamplona

Newbie request

First post for ISG. I heavily used it for Berlin in the past--everything very accurate and helpful. I leave for Shanghai soon. I've read a lot but not all of the board. Can any experts rank order the saunas? I have a full week to explore.

Other facts I'd like to confirm--seems once in Shanghai access to the forum will be difficult so I assume I have to arrive with a complete plan of where to go and locations.

Finally--is it better to explore around the various saunas or keep returning to 1-2 to get more benefits?

Thx.

Tertiary

Tertiary #101

Great gfe. Suck on tits, made out, pussy fuck.

Good shit

Okay looking though.

Just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Monomi
    There's no Shaoxing thread so I'm posting in Shanghai, apologies. I'm a pretty big Shaoxing fan, go down there frequently on biz. Beautiful girls, fairly easy to find a GFE. In lieu of that though I usually end up at the Haikuo Sauna for massage and HJ, they had a beauty from Wenzhou who knew exactly how I liked it. Anyway, this report is only to mention that the Wenzhou girls have all left the Haikuo, to Dalian weirdly enough. The last time I went I was serviced by a pretty average, but well-meaning chick from Fujian. She did have a new twist on the HJ: a warm spongy thing that fits snugly around your love machine. That was pretty interesting and only 20 RMB extra. Still decent value at RMB240 (they didn't charge me door fee for some reason) and if you get in the room after 11 pm you can spend the night. A little weird, but hey figure if you're already paying 400-500 for a hotel room elsewhere plus service on top of that, this is a genuine bargain. Anyway, I'm def looking for some new sauna action in Shaoxing. If anyone has suggestions, hit me back!
    Monomi,

There is an East China - Other Areas thread that is suitable for this post. And, as I am sure you know, Shaoxing is probably closer to Ningbo than it is to Shanghai.

Fujian girls are famous for their hand skill. Most of the HJ joints in S. China are full of them. That said, it is funny that most of the shop names have "Wenzhou" in them. I am curious where this reference comes from.

Just my POV.

OAH

Peacock, Phoenix, Tertiary, Spa 1437

As there are many fans of these happy ending places, I believe it would be useful for all of us mongers to share the numbers of the best girls in these places (in terms of looks & service of course).

More or less what it's being done already with the sauna girls.

I think it's a great idea because, if we pick up the reccomended girls basing on their service skills, it would push also the other girls to provide a nice service to all the customers.

So what are you favourite providers in these places?

I can only speak for Peacock, where I had n° 17 which was a very nice experience; not the best in looks but allowed me to wonder through her clothes and allowed playing with her tits (sucking) & pussy. Definetely provided one of the best HJ I have ever had.

I was also in Tertiary but. Sorry. Didn't get the girl 's number (it was nothing special anyway)

Lad78

2 Days in Shanghai

day 1) arrived at equatorial hotel after a long flight. i did not know this hotel is so conveniently located within walking distance of both jjs and shanghai hotel. first stop is shanghai hotel: as everyone mentioned, go up to 2nd floor, they gret you and usher in to a room where an attendant helps you get undressed. a bit disconcerting at first. then off to the showers and a massage. well not actually a massage but more of an exfoliation where a guy wraps a towel on his hand and rubs you body, scraping/peeling off dead skin and dirt. shower and hot tub. was looking for a sauna but did not find one. off to manicure which i declined, then off to a room for a little drink. just got water. then to the fishbowl. there were about 15 girls there but one caught my eye immediately. she was carbon copy of this chick at work

service was a bit mechanical, felt like she was going through a check list and ticking them off one by one. the rimming. first time for me, a bit ambivalent around it but on to cbj and cg. finished, she wanted to cuddle for a while. total damaged was 820. all in all a good experience but not a great one

day 2. walked to the jjs. can't miss it, 209 wulumuqui next to a bank, big spa sign in front. soon as you step in the lobby, guy asks you if you want massage, then calls into a radio. elevator gets sent and off you go to the fifth floor. they take you to a room where you can change (no attendant), ordered a beer and watched tv. then they move you to a fish tank where about 10 girls came in. i picked #25, good looking and i must say young looking (18ish) girl the we go to the room, the room had 3 sections, one with a vinly bed, regular bed and a shower. near the vinyl bed is a stool where you sit while the girl bathes you, rubs you with her body. using tits and pussy to rub you. really a great sensation, and something new for me. then lie in the bed and she goes not only to massage you with her body, she must havve rubbed every inch with her tits and crotch. again a very pleasurable experience

then we go to the regular bed and she proceeds to suck my toes, then she puts hot water in her mouth and proceeds to lick every inch of my body, sh alternates this with cold water

she tells me to get on all fours and proceeds to rim my ass. not aure i like this part, it was an interesting sensation but not something i was too comfortable with psychologically so told her to stop. while i was still on all fours, she slid under me and proceeds to give me bbbj. then worked her way upwards, licking and sucking. loved it! i turned her over and daty'ed. she loved it. i must have some pubic hair burns on my face with the amount of rubbing she did.net net we fucked and finished. total damage=720

looking back i spent 1. 5 hours at both establishments, at shanghai hotel sauna, 50 minutes was with the showers and the 'guys' and 40 with the girl. at jjs 80 minutes with the girl, 10 minutes with the administration

all in all i would rate the sauna as a 6 out of 10 and jjs 9 out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake277
    Galinsoga,

The Regal is my hotel when I stay in Shaghai and, for me, has been girl friendly. They have an "Executive" flloor which needs card access. I don't stay on this floor in case I have a visitor that needs easy access.

It is a great location to the bar street and there will be a lot of guys trying to sell you whatever you need as you walk the road. They are annoying at best and I have never needed them for their service. The bar area has always been good for me. Lot's of foreigners hang out there and the girls know it.

Have fun. Be safe.

Jake
    Jake,

Many thanks. Much appreciated.

With planning and some luck I will hope to send a report of my experiences. The luck element comes because I have no doubt the local company colleagues will see it as their duty to (a) keep me occupied (b) keep me out of potential trouble. I am sure many a visitor has suffered from this well-meaning situation. "Steps" are in hand to hopefully enable the necessary free time.

Thanks again

Galinsoga

Holiday Inn Vista Vicinity Report

First impressions: Good international hotel, was given an upgrade to the suite. First impression was that "not going to miss the chance to get a fine lady to get it on". After checked in. Went downstairs and expected to either to be greeted by any mamasans or WL. To my disappointment, there was just normal folks going for a night stroll in their PJs. Crap. This place is just DEAD, absolutely no action waiting downstairs. Across the road is a local KTV, and around closing time. 11pm+, you can see streams of girls leaving the KTV. Good lord, they were really hot chicks. Tall lanky and a great figure. Tried to make eye contact with them to see if anyone of them were interested in after working hours fun. Again to my disappointment. Only the lady selling skewed meat took my manners of being "friendly" to the local girls, and thought I was interested in buying the chicken gizzard. Oh well, sometimes it ends up like this.

Ended up walking 10mins away to some BBS. Drop into one. And was like "the girls were like like over 30yrs old". Holy shite, did they rope in all the old cows in shanghai and fixed them up here? I then looked at their assests to help me make an educated decision.

Name: <Forgotten>
    Home: Sichuan
    Damage: Opening price RMB300, I tried to get it for RMB150, but ended up RMB200 (I dont know the going rates in SHA).
    Body: Once she strip, she had an ugly scrar on her tummy (ewww), tits which were much smaller that they appeared to be (so much for educated guess).
    Action: CBJ (but mercenary cow, asked me for more RMB for BJ - that the RMB200 did not inc BJ - Damn cow, and I refused - so in between BJ, she would pop her head up for and asked for more RMB. As it’s a let down – I quickly ended the action in straight missionary style.

She found out that I am not a “local” and tried to “extort” RMB300, as she said local pays RMB200, and the price for Korean/Japs RMB400, Caucasian RMB500. For an overnighter it’s RMB1500. Unbelievable, I sure look like a Ding-Dong to her. I just gave her RMB200 and politely made my way out.

Hope you all have happier ending than mine ….. its going to be back in Sz fun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Galinsoga
    First - greetiings to all. Under another name I have been reading the forum for a few years, have used it to good effect in Latin America and I have gained a lot of insight into the local activities in Shanghai, thank to the efforts of some very learned gents. Frankly I never thought I would make it for a visit to Shanghai but that WILL take place early November.

Yes, I have RTFF - I guess I can almost recite it. I have used the excellent map from http://www.smartshanghai.com and so I do know the location of my hotel and places like Shanghai Hotel. However there are of course a few questions

My hotel is the Regal Eastasia on Heng Shan Road - more or less opposite the station from what I can work out. How "friendly" is that hotel? Does the in-house sauna in a place like this offer any extra facilities of the types we all seek - or shall I just leg it up the road to somewhere else? In that context is the Shanghai Hotel within walking distance/ the abilities of a European ie will I get lost? I like walking and usually prefer that to a taxi.

Is there anywhere else nearby to the Regal Eastasia just in case time is short and/ or the urge is overwhelming?

Should the opportunity arise or can be engineered how amenable is my hotel likely to be to a lady visitor? I guess I will find out anyway - but preferably not the hard way.

Personally I would have preferred a less imposing (and expensive) hotel but as is probably the case for many visitors the hotel was booked form me by the local company

Maybe, just maybe, this will be but the first of a few visits - all depends on the local company

Thanks in anticipation for any advice

Galinsoga

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.
    Galinsoga,

The Regal is my hotel when I stay in Shaghai and, for me, has been girl friendly. They have an "Executive" flloor which needs card access. I don't stay on this floor in case I have a visitor that needs easy access.

It is a great location to the bar street and there will be a lot of guys trying to sell you whatever you need as you walk the road. They are annoying at best and I have never needed them for their service. The bar area has always been good for me. Lot's of foreigners hang out there and the girls know it.

Have fun. Be safe.

Jake

Action visit(?)

First - greetiings to all. Under another name I have been reading the forum for a few years, have used it to good effect in Latin America and I have gained a lot of insight into the local activities in Shanghai, thank to the efforts of some very learned gents. Frankly I never thought I would make it for a visit to Shanghai but that WILL take place early November.

Yes, I have RTFF - I guess I can almost recite it. I have used the excellent map from http://www.smartshanghai.com and so I do know the location of my hotel and places like Shanghai Hotel. However there are of course a few questions

My hotel is the Regal Eastasia on Heng Shan Road - more or less opposite the station from what I can work out. How "friendly" is that hotel? Does the in-house sauna in a place like this offer any extra facilities of the types we all seek - or shall I just leg it up the road to somewhere else? In that context is the Shanghai Hotel within walking distance/ the abilities of a European ie will I get lost? I like walking and usually prefer that to a taxi.

Is there anywhere else nearby to the Regal Eastasia just in case time is short and/ or the urge is overwhelming?

Should the opportunity arise or can be engineered how amenable is my hotel likely to be to a lady visitor? I guess I will find out anyway - but preferably not the hard way.

Personally I would have preferred a less imposing (and expensive) hotel but as is probably the case for many visitors the hotel was booked form me by the local company

Maybe, just maybe, this will be but the first of a few visits - all depends on the local company

Thanks in anticipation for any advice

Galinsoga

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Shaoxing Report--Round Two at the Haikou Sauna

There's no Shaoxing thread so I'm posting in Shanghai, apologies. I'm a pretty big Shaoxing fan, go down there frequently on biz. Beautiful girls, fairly easy to find a GFE. In lieu of that though I usually end up at the Haikuo Sauna for massage and HJ, they had a beauty from Wenzhou who knew exactly how I liked it. Anyway, this report is only to mention that the Wenzhou girls have all left the Haikuo, to Dalian weirdly enough. The last time I went I was serviced by a pretty average, but well-meaning chick from Fujian. She did have a new twist on the HJ: a warm spongy thing that fits snugly around your love machine. That was pretty interesting and only 20 RMB extra. Still decent value at RMB240 (they didn't charge me door fee for some reason) and if you get in the room after 11 pm you can spend the night. A little weird, but hey figure if you're already paying 400-500 for a hotel room elsewhere plus service on top of that, this is a genuine bargain. Anyway, I'm def looking for some new sauna action in Shaoxing. If anyone has suggestions, hit me back!

Quote Originally Posted by Vista Sushi
    Gents,

As a newbie to the Shanghai, the China scene, and this forum, I had a question about Saunas. What do you take to a sauna? Namely, is it something where you just bring cash and leave your wallet at home. Just wondering if it is something you can drop by during a reasonable lunch hour, etc.

Cheers!
    I only go to a few established sauna in Shanghai so experience may vary if you try a smaller one. You'll change and put all your clothes and stuff in a locker. You'll be given a key, shower, change into PJ, and do your business. There are attendants in the changing room. Your locker is by no means "safe" though I've never had problems with things gone missing. I would say never bring your ID/ passport and leave it in the locker. In fact, never leave anything valuable in the locker as there's always a chance it'll go missing.

You'll be given a water resistant bag with a zipper on it. You can put your cellphone and/or wallet in it. I always do so. I don't think it is big enough for your camera nor will they let you bring one in. BTW, if you want to take pictures of the girls, bring a phone that can take pictures.

I remember a senior member once suggested that you should always pay in cash. SN can always screw with your credit card/ bank card and you probably don't want to have to deal with it (not with the language barrier and the problem of explaining to your family). So I'd suggest you use cash and know what much your playtime activity will cost in advance (so RTFF).

A lot of senior members have discussed what to do with tips. You really shouldn't tip the girl on your own (and they are not allowed to take it/ ask for it anyway). This screw up the market and encourage the girls to get greedy. If you really like the girl, go back next time and "mark her" (tell the front desk her number before you change). You can always buy her an extra session if she sends you to heaven. Though I don't remember reading anyone do it on this board.

"Drop by for lunch hour? " Most sessions that I know of last anywhere from 60- 80 minutes. Some saunas (like SH hotel SN) offer extra like ear cleaning or massage/ HJ for extra money and time. If you are just looking for a fuck and have a long enough lunch hour, go for it.

If you are new to this, search and check out some of the excellent SN reports. Probably you don't want to jack your expectation up too high. Sometimes it takes some exploration to find the SN and girl you like. Have fun and write us a report or two!

Any Sauna Tips?

Gents,

As a newbie to the Shanghai, the China scene, and this forum, I had a question about Saunas. What do you take to a sauna? Namely, is it something where you just bring cash and leave your wallet at home. Just wondering if it is something you can drop by during a reasonable lunch hour, etc.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rahmeh
    Okay man. I've been trying to post again for so long but finally I got vpn.

Anyways.

For those looking for HE massage and have rtff are sure to know about peacock and phoenix on xietu lu. But did you know now there's a new one that just opened up that is around 220rmb? Right next to peacock (it's a Chinese name I forget what it is) and it just opened a month ago. The facilities are brand new and pretty nice (they also have some sort of water jacuzzi massage bed that is weird and I haven't tried yet). Anyways nicer facilities than the other two (with flat screens in each room). Pretty good experience when I tried it the other day.

I also moved to the Jingan area recently so I've been walking around checking out places. Man there's a lot of HE places around here. I'm talking about nice facilities! There's one right next to Muse club on yuyao lu /xikang lu. I'll get better details next time I go back. It's a bedroom massage with HE for around 240rmb. I'm so sorry I'm bad with the prices as I forget easily and it's been a while since I've been there.

Anyways now that I have vpn, I'll be posting more as I experience more. There's another place on xinzha lu / xikang lu called "massage" haha

More to come.

very interesting indeed.

Would you happen to know if the quality of the girls is better than Peacock or on the same level?

Been to Peacock earlier this year and enjoyed the experience.

Going back to Shanghai in a couple of weeks so I'd like to ask to the people that go to these places if you can reccomend some "best girls numbers" from these places:

-Phoenix

-Peacock

-This new joint right beside Peacock

Interested because, even if I liked Peacock and wouldn't hesitate in going back, I also think that the place "inside" is not exactly great as furnishing/comforts/etc. The idea of this place been new, and with nicer facilities (and a cheaper price) is very tempting.

By the way, are the girls in this new place pushing hard for a tip like in Peacock or not?

Cheers

Cap Iota, Passed phoenix earlier today ... and it definitely looked open to me.

cheers
    -T

Quote Originally Posted by Cap Iota
    phoenix is closed...did they reopen already?

Posting Limitations