Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: 2007 South China - Dongguan

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 182 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2716
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Gallant
    Following the quiries from some member on the subject of "How to get to CP if I am coming into HKIA on a late flight"; I had check out the options available from HKIA today.
    Hi bro AG,

Can you please provide travelling information for Macau to CP if arriving Macau airport at about 4PM.

Thanks so much.

Transportation from CP to HKIA

I had also asked Miraton hotel if they also have the service of Sinoway transport and they told me that they do not support this company anymore because they are known to be very messy in handling their customer at the Huanggang crossing and does did not get Miraton's hotel guest to the airport on time. I am not too sure how true this is because sometimes some companies do not give enough commission to their referals and thus ending up been screwed by the referral too! I will try to verify this with other hotel that carry this service.
    Sinoway:

They run a van service that operates out of Hui Hua (next door to Miraton). I have taken them in the past with no complaints. You do not have to get out of the van to clear customs. Only get out to switch cars after your clear the customs. You can get a schedule / buy tickets at the travel agent located in the hall of Hui Hua. Cost from what I recall is similar to that run by Eternal East (approx. RMB200 one way). From my experience these van companies are all reasonably good. My only bad experience was with an Eternal East driver on the China side that doesn't seem to know his way and keep on asking me for directions.

I get the impression that some of these van services subcontract out the China portion of the route to local independents. Therefore sometimes the quality suffers.

Gps

Quote Originally Posted by OldAsiaHand
    Babaluba,

Do you have a GPS that supports English and PinYin? I've been looking for one. Found some that let you enter your destination in PinYin, but the choices come back in Chinese characters. Does yours work totally in PinYin? I did see one that did have English speaking audio.

OAH
    OAH,
    Thats in deed a problem. No pinyin on mine either. I am using a PDA with WinMobile 5.0 and maps from Mapking (same address just add dot com). They have all maps in Chinese from the area, but also some English maps (which is mainly the pinyin except the destination names like Hotels or airport, so if you look under sheraton thats what you find). English maps are limited to major cities like Shanghai, Beijing. From PRD they have in English Shenzhen, Hongkong, Macau and a Pearl River Delta map (which shows major highways in PRD) - its good for travelling around. The route adviser speaks english even if you use a Chinese map or another language if you like.

Like yours it is not possible to search in pinyin in the chinese maps (only chinese characters), but I find by working around as follows I am having no problems.

It works fine for me even I do not read or write Chinese. For Chinese maps (like Dongguan, Zhuhai,Guangzhou) I copy the chinese characters from the laptop and transfer it into my pda with copy and paste. There i can copy it into the map program mostly with success. Or if I have the location in coordinates (e.g. thanks to ISG members all major sites in Dongguan in Google earth) I type in the coordinates and the map program shows the location where i can point the route to (even i can not read the characters)

What are you using at the moment?

Hope that helps,

Babaluba

Quote Originally Posted by Jwtong
    Thanks for the info. I will also be taking a 11:45am flight back 3 weeks from now. Was kind of worry about the timing. Picking between a 5:45 or 6:45 schedule. So if I need to be "absolutely" safe, take the 5:45, if possible, upon your return, can you review what your actual time arrival to HKIA?
    The latest schedule I took from E&E office yesterday stated that:

Pick Up at Miraton 05:48 ETA Huanggang : 07:15, ETA HKIA: 08:20
    Pick Up at Miraton 06:42 ETA Huanggang : 08:15, ETA HKIA: 09:20

I would expect the ETA for the 06:42 a little later for weekdays because of the morning traffic in Shenzhen, Huanggang crossing and HongKong.

As I had mentioned in one of my previous post; I took the 05:48 bus on a Monday and arrived in HKIA 08:20 on the dot.

I had also asked Miraton hotel if they also have the service of Sinoway transport and they told me that they do not support this company anymore because they are known to be very messy in handling their customer at the Huanggang crossing and does did not get Miraton's hotel guest to the airport on time. I am not too sure how true this is because sometimes some companies do not give enough commission to their referals and thus ending up been screwed by the referral too! I will try to verify this with other hotel that carry this service.

Enjoy!
    AG
    BTW: I am not sure if they are talking about the same company named Sinoway because when I asked the business centre girls, none of them seems to had heard of it. They had to call a bunch of other departments before one of the manager came to tell me this transport with some funny chinese name that does not even sounds like Sinoway. He assured me that we are talking about the same company!

Unless Typhoon Sepat beats me there, it looks like I will finally get to Chang Ping over the next day or two. I had attempted to do so earlier in the year only to run face first into Chinese New Year and a closed consulate that made getting my visa in time impossible. After reading all the many informative posts on this board I feel as prepared as an astronaut headed for deep space though perhaps in a more sober condition and with many more condoms at my side. Still I feel a bit like a schoolboy trying to prep for a mid-term and am getting things such as the Hui Hua Hotel and the Hui Mei Hotel mixed up – which has the BBS ‘s behind it I push my brain to answer and the Jia Mei Hotel and the Jia Yi Hotel – one has a huge KTV and the other doesn’t I recollect. And my friend that I am traveling with shoot questions at one another – short time Yalan – 200 RMB, long time KTV – 800 RMB, sauna – 250 room, 300 girl – and so on. Now we just have to find these places. But from what I have read that should not be difficult – they will find you more often than not.

A few questions still come to mind. We are getting in late in the evening – probably around 10 pm and though we have not bothered to reserve a room hope to find an empty one at the Miraton which seems the lodging of choice here with a few other names as back ups. Now neither of us has ever ventured into China nor speaks anything resembling Cantonese or Mandarin – so we have been debating that first night. Does it make sense to just make do with the goodies in the Miraton at either the sauna or the KTV or just stand outside and wait for a mamasan to tackle us?

We are both sadly on limited budgets and so plan to keep our social activities to two a day – probably a BBS in the day time and a KTV at night. But it would seem easier trying to understand the theory of relativity than the complete pricing structure of the KTV’s and I fear we look like we have “American sucker” stamped on our forehead. Plus neither of us is really thrilled with spending a few hours with girls who must be bored to death being with two older guys who can’t communicate with them – we just like getting down to business. So we hope to just do fast food take out and though this seems possible in most of the KTVs I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions at which ones this would be easiest. And it has been hinted at in a few posts that some KTV’s are open in the day for business but no names have been forthcoming for perhaps good reasons.

Anyway I am sure we will make out fine and are both excited to be almost there. We have parted gladly with our dollars from Rio to Bangkok and too many places in between but China seems like this gigantic new opportunity that we have been missing out on. Every time I try to slightly dampen his roaring enthusiasm a bit by saying that most of the reports rate the looks of these girls from 5-7, he just replies “but they are Chinese 5-7’s”. I hope that is enough for me as my only other experiences with Chinese girls was in the HK 141’s and in truth I think I would have preferred being in a KTV singing “My Way”. But they are Chinese girls he says again. I can’t argue with that.

Btw – what is the propensity of the girls to allow photos and videos? Or is that a chancy thing to do?

Thanks for any feedback and not that this board needs another report about someone finding his way around Chang Ping I will certainly do so if I have anything of interest to say. Maybe I can report on what people do in Chang Ping when they are not engaged in the chasing of or consuming of women in this fair city. That might be a very short report of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaluba
    Still I used my GPS with mapking maps which became quite handy actually since the way out isnt written in English anymore unless you reach the highway entrance
    Babaluba,

Do you have a GPS that supports English and PinYin? I've been looking for one. Found some that let you enter your destination in PinYin, but the choices come back in Chinese characters. Does yours work totally in PinYin? I did see one that did have English speaking audio.

OAH

[QUOTE=Ibaski]Thank you AG, BL and DH.

I took the EE bus from CP to HKIA when my flight was at 11. 30. Plenty of time and hassle free, other than getting out to go thru customs and immigration.

I have the EE schedule as I took it before. Leaving at 5. 48, it should arrive at HKIA around 8. 50. For 10. 25 Am flight it is just right unless something goes wrong somewhere with no margin for error.

Thanks for the info. I will also be taking a 11:45am flight back 3 weeks from now. Was kind of worry about the timing. Picking between a 5:45 or 6:45 schedule. So if I need to be "absolutely" safe, take the 5:45, if possible, upon your return, can you review what your actual time arrival to HKIA?

==============================================

Greetings Jwtong,

It appears that you inadvertently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". Please note the "/" forward slash in the last tag. It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

After 12am:

1) Private Taxi to take you to Huanggang - 24 hours - Fares = Metered
    2) Private Mini-bus to Huanggang - 2 hourly after 12am. - Fare - NFI

Enjoy!
    AG

NFI: No Fucking Ideal!
    Actually, the taxi or bus would take you to Lok Ma Chau. I was in HK yesterday and I believe a new train service to Lok Ma Chau opened on the KCR. I have no idea how late it runs. If it runs all night, that means you can get to Lok Ma Chau from basically any stop on the KCR. At Lok Ma Chau, you go through HK customs and immigration. From there, you take a 5 minute shuttle bus, I think the cost was 2 or 5 RMB but I don't remember at the moment, to Huanggang. At Huanggang you go through Chinese customs and immigration. Once there you can get to CP in a couple oF ways.

1. This is only recommended to those who speak some Mandarin. Get to the cab stand and tell the cab driver to take you to the entrance of the GuangShen Express. At the entrance to the GuangShen Express, there are almost always DG cabs waiting there to try and catch a fare back to DG. If you're lucky, you'll find one from the CP area and you can probably negotiate a fare of around 100RMB or less. If all the cabbie's are based out out of the west side, you're outta luck and you'll probably pay close to 200RMB.

2. Take a SZ cab to CP. Most SZ cabs have a fixed rate for various destinations in DG. It will probably cost over 300RMB to get to CP this way.

3. If you're brave and can speak some Mandarin, take a gypsy cab. There are dozens of those guys hanging around Huanggang. You can usually get to CP for 180-200RMB. Don't forget though, this will involve some walking since private cars are not allowed to park near the immigrations and customs building.

Just got off the plane needed jacket in the plane

Just got off the plane & The car airconditioner was on so it felt cool in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Weelock
    It was very brave of you. I believe if her boyfriend found out, you’re a dead man. It would have been him and his friend against you. You are lucky it was at night, and nothing happened.

I'm assuming you made the frist move by starting to feel on her. Why did you have a jacket? Isn't it damn hot there now?

WOW, making out in the back seat.

First trip to CP

Hi,

Just a brief report about my first trip to famous CP. I had been quite some time to some saunas in Houji, such as Sheraton or Cinese Hotel. I am was mostly quite happy there but thought have to give CP a shot.

I booked the Hui Hau Hotel over the net but somehow never got confirmed. Though I just go nevertheless and see whats available. So I drove there Saturday afternoon and found it without problems. Actually to get there is quite easy by car as had been described already, because most street signs from Guangshen highway until town center CP are marked in English. Still I used my GPS with mapking maps which became quite handy actually since the way out isnt written in English anymore unless you reach the highway entrance

Anyway when I left the highway I though, damn what a dump that is, they change the pavement (if there was any before) and its even by Chinese standards quite dusty and dirty. Fortunately once in the center it got better and I was quite reliefed as I couldnt imagine stumbling around by night in that area.

Hui Hua has a nice undergroud parking facility for free which was very convenient. Walked 20 meters and up the elevator. Of course the booking had not arrived so I settled down on an executive room 30st floor which was not so much more expensive as walk-in rate: 490 I believe. The room was really nice and worth the money, with in room safe and everything one needs, beside the girls of course which had still to be found. According to the reports and directions that should not be the big problem as it turned out (by the way thanks a lot to all for sharing all information, I felt like knowing the place before having been there).

So around 6 pm I ventured to the BBS behind Hui Mei and was instantly grabbed by few Mommies to explore their goods. Checked 2-3 shops and found a cute lady I liked, 8 by face and 7 by body, Nini I believe (but I am not a strong believer and therefore probabely got the name wrong). The Mommy did not speak English so I can not say which shop it was, the name card she gave me was Chinese too. I made clear at the begin I pay 150 and there was no fuzz or discussion. Thanks again to the board Anyway I told her to meet me in 15 minutes in my room, which she did right on time. Impressive service, since I remember once a lady let me wait for almost two hours at home until I called her and told her no need to come anymore - I cum with someone else...

When I left with the Mommy her gem must have arrived just back from a customer, Chen Chen is her name, really cute girl - solid 8 by face and body. I briefly thought about a double or exchanging girls, but wasnt really in the mood for the first and didnt wanna upset the other waiting to meet me later for the second. So sticked to the first. Hmm maybe I am getting too polite...

When my pick came and she undressed I was shocked she had quite some abrasions on her shoulder, which seemed to be 2-3 days old. She gestured she had been beaten up, but I suppose a moto accident sounds more likely. Anyway, I am supporting motorbike victims and by the way wouldnt miss to taste her sweet boobs and face so thought what the hell, just skip one or two positions and it will be fine. I wasnt in the mood to send her off and look for another one as I was ready for action. So we went to the shower and on the bed. Gave great BBBJ and good FS. Cowgirl and doggy, so not prob with the damaged parts. Finally had a great release after 30 minutes and send her off her way to the further road of fortune. When she left she asked for 10 RMB which I found not alright since I felt little betrayed after seeing her in full. As I did not have small change anyway I declined and she grabed a pack of pistacios from the minibar asking if she can have that instead. I though ok doesnt matter. Its actually 15 RMB for me but take it and go. Was not mad at all, as I found it quite funny she wanted that. So we both laughed and off she was.

After having some rest I wanted to check the Miraton Sauna as its just beside and it was raining like hell. Went in and was lead to a room starting the lineup. The customer relationship lady there helping to pick and organising the line ups was really hot and I wanted to fuck her instead of the girls which came up. I gestured that, but as she did not speak English it was hopeless. Maybe should go back and ask for her again with a translator, believe I took her name card, hehe

After the 6th line up I was still not sure which one to take. Unfortunately that was not because all were so stunning. Actually most of the ladies were not really that attractive, maybe a 7 on my scale. I was not impressed being used the sheraton ladies, but guess it was just bad timing. I finally picked one as it became late (11:30 pm) and I was not in the mood for partying all nite. So we went to the shower chair and had a good wash. Gave me a nice BBBJ in that chair, but didnt finish it. So moved to bed with a steel hard one and started FS in all positions. Pretty good actually so had a good time. Left as a happy chap, although session time was still 15-20 minutes to go. But why hanging out there, wasnt enough time for a second round anyway. Back to the room, had a nap - left at 12 next day and drove back home.

After having only seen a tiny part of all the actions I think it was a good visit after all. As the BBS scene is not my big favorite, neither are KTV, maybe I will try some more saunas or even BBS in Yalan sometime again. CP is fun.

Happy hunting.

Babaluba

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Last Transport out of HKIA to CP

Following the quiries from some member on the subject of "How to get to CP if I am coming into HKIA on a late flight"; I had check out the options available from HKIA today.

Skylimo: Last MPV service leaves 12 midnight for Huangang. 150RMB. Once arriving Huanggang transfer to E&E (120RMB) or any other bus service which operates 24 hours. Fares to CP varies from 80RMB to 160RMB

CTS Bus: Last bus to Huanggang leave 12 midnight. 90RMB. Once arriving Huanggang transfer to E&E (120RMB) or any other bus service which operates 24 hours. Fares to CP varies from 80RMB to 160RMB

After 12am:

1) Private Taxi to take you to Huanggang - 24 hours - Fares = Metered
    2) Private Mini-bus to Huanggang - 2 hourly after 12am. - Fare - NFI

Enjoy!
    AG

NFI: No Fucking Ideal!

A New route (Immigration Check point) that had opened up beginning of August between Hong Kong and Shenzhen border. This is west of Shenzhen near where the Shekou Ferry terminal is. (I am told about Shekou Ferry Terminal but I had never been there). It is called the Shenzhen Bay Immigration Check point.

Today I took the Skylimo MPV (Not Multi Pussies Vehicle but the Multi Purpose Vehicle) from HKIA and they took this route. We reach the new immigration at 13:30 (Normal rush hour) and there was totally No Traffic We do not have to get off the MPV crossing both border. The MPV (dual licensed) took us all the way across to the China side and we were than transfered to cars or another MPV heading North to the different cities. I was fortunatel that I am the only guy going to CP and thus had the whole MPV to myself and the Driver. The whole journey took 3 hours. The only setback was that although there were no traffic and crossing the border is a swift... this checkpoint is very far west of Shenzhen. To get into CP we still have ot back track 30 mins to Meilin Checkpoint before we hit the Guanshen highway heading North. The cost of of the whole journey was 220RMB (HKIA to CP). No difference from before when Skylimo uses the Huanggang Immigration. I still thinks the best part is that we do not have to get off the car and queue at both borders!

For you newbies who are coming in from HKIA, looks like another good alternative to get into CP.

Enjoy!
    AG

Quote Originally Posted by Szexpat
    Not exactly, if taking a girl from a mommy overnight in the Yalan area, the price is 500, 150 of this is going to the mommy (this comes straight from my regular).

Secondly, a girl can "go home" early if it is a slow night and or "call in sick" if need be. So actually, I saved myself 100 rmb and the girl gained an extra 50.

-SZE
    Nope this is my understanding from the girls and the mummies:

Yalan area,

ST 100 each to girl and mummy
    LT 100 to mummy upfront and 400 to the girls and if the girl want to be in mummy ood books, they will give the mummy extra 50 upon return the next day. Also even if you call the girl directly for LT, the girl will give the mummy 50 the next day. To you, you do save 100 but to the girls there is no difference.

The exception is when the girl does not have a good relationship with the mummy, then she will keep all the 400 to herself.

For the above reason; this is why you notice that the mummies have some girls that are her favorites and she will push them out to any customers that come along. Girls complain about some mummies been bias too! I guess working in an Office there are Office Politics and working in BBS?? BBS Politics???

Enjoy!
    AG

Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Santa
    My thinking is...

ST= 100 to mommy and 100 to girl.
    LT= 100 to mommy and 400 to girl. But I think the girl must give 100 more to mommy in the morning because she did not return last night.

Am I correct?

So, if SZexpat "privately" negotiated an all nighter for 400, then he saved 100 and the girl gained 100. They split the mommy's 200 cut. Is that correct?
    Not exactly, if taking a girl from a mommy overnight in the Yalan area, the price is 500, 150 of this is going to the mommy (this comes straight from my regular).

Secondly, a girl can "go home" early if it is a slow night and or "call in sick" if need be. So actually, I saved myself 100 rmb and the girl gained an extra 50.

-SZE

Quote Originally Posted by Szexpat
    Got laid, girl from Yalan area, cut out the Mommy by calling girl directly. Service was excellent, kept her overnight, 400 LT.

End of Report.

-SZE

P.S. If anyone wants exact location or additional information, PM me.
    My thinking is...

ST= 100 to mommy and 100 to girl.
    LT= 100 to mommy and 400 to girl. But I think the girl must give 100 more to mommy in the morning because she did not return last night.

Am I correct?

So, if SZexpat "privately" negotiated an all nighter for 400, then he saved 100 and the girl gained 100. They split the mommy's 200 cut. Is that correct?

Posting Limitations