"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Massage Parlors - ANNIES ONLY!

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 205 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover945  [View Original Post]
    I am a big fan of Blowjobs, being as they are quick effortless and cheap. I have gone to almost all the Bolowjob bars in Bangkok and a few in Pattaya too.

The normal costs everywhere are 700-800 bahts for a Blowjob and 1000-1200 for sex in the same room (no special room with beds etc). In this post I will make a comparison between these 2 bars. Som's Haven at soi 14 and Wood Bar at soi7/1.

Som's haven: 700 for a blowjob (30 minutes max), 1200 for blowjob and sex (45 minutes max) and 1700 for special room with unlimited times sex (1 hour max).

Girl's attitude: Open dress topless at the time of blowjob for eye candy.

Wood Bar: 700 for Blowjob from a "Nurse" (please read Fugly. Kept intentionally) and 1000 Bahts for a "Consultant" (who are skilled at their job). Then there is the special room with sex for 3000 (2 hours limit) (that is what the ladies told me).

Girl's attitude: both girls that I took wanted 500 baht for opening their top, which I denied.

My opinion: SOM's Haven is way better in every category. I particularly enjoy the 1 Hours - 1700 Bahts. Unlimited times sex in their special room.
    Good report Can't you mention the specific girls, especially any good looking ones? I am surprised that Wood bar girls would want extra 500 for opening the top, however my BJ experiences there were so long ago I can't remember now, and only took BJ there twice.

Are Som's Haven girls prettier than the Nurses? I have no clue as visited Som's only once long ago and no acceptably pretty girls at the time. I would be happy to pay 1 K for a prettier girl. Looks make a big difference to me. I used to take Anne at lolly-tas who was miles above average BJ looks, with really hot ass. Her BJ was not special so I used to do FS.

Have to agree 1 hour 1700 sounds good, but only if girl passes the looks test, although I would prefer 90 minutes. I am certainly willing to pass through and have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderLuster  [View Original Post]
    Also consider that the "dr. " could do something to "out" someone if he gets pissed off at a review. So, I'm not giving to many details: he could probably identify me if I mention the girls number I went with if he works there and tried to identify me.

I planned to stay away, but my hotel is on Soi 2 close-by. There are about 5 guys hanging outside, sitting on chairs near it. Do they work there?

I went at a time in last 24 hours that was a bit off hours. There were 3 girls that looked good in the fishbowl. Some seriously not-so-good girls that were over-weight. It's been said that dancer bar girls are better because you know what you're getting. That's not been an issue in the past. But this time, "my girl" turned out to be probably the single least attractive woman I've ever handed over money for. She was over-weight which I didn't see with her clothes on. She was totally out of shape and had stretch marks. She had A size breasts that were NOT attractive. Attitude I won't mention, but certainly not great.

She did have a cute face which was why I picked her from what I saw.

I will NEVER go back there again. And, I'll be more careful choosing from a line-up when girls are wearing a lot of cloths- not bikini. But my experience in the other message places is I've always been very satisfied with looks when cloths come off and with attitude. In fact, some of the best stunners ever in my life were from them 10-15 years ago, with one GF experience I will remember all my life.

All around the grade for experience. Price was only 2500 for one hour (cheap).
    Some general comments, not necessarily specific to Annies.

Fortunately Dr. BJ does not know me, so I can write what I like, and I try not to know management too well. Gop and Aey know me a little but certainly not my real name.

I guess by "outing" you are referring to ISG handle becoming known. One former Annies girl became aware of my handle due to another ISGer reading the detail of my report to her and I was too specific.

That is something to be wary about. Fortunately I had very nice things to say about the girl. It may also be known that I gave No. 99 a bad review and I don't really care.

You should be able to tell something about the figure since line up girls do stand up which is more than happens at most soapies. If girl is dressed to hide the figure too much, don't pick her.

That is why I like nudie bars. See the body in great detail before choosing. Never get a dud body from there. Dick scared is the big danger.

So you picked the wrong girl. Nothing too unusual. I am surprised you needed to choose a girl out of just 3. I would have moved on, if no one particularly appealed.

You could have gone down the road a bit and looked in Darling. Not good idea to go to soapies in "off" hours. I always strongly recommend arriving between 5 PM and 8 PM, no later than 9 PM, unless you have a booking. Sometimes I do make a booking if know the girl's name and number.

I never understand why guys have a poor experience and then write they will never return to a place. Its like throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Each can do whatever they choose of course.

Just I am not writing "Never Return".

I don't have too many places on my blacklist as such. One or two or even three bad girl experiences does not necessarily cause me to give away a place, but that is just me. Okay If you feel the management is causing you too much stress and that is a reason to stay away. I did sort of give away Rainbow 3 in nana Plaza a few years back because of very constant hassling by waitresses and mamasans. Not related to a bad girl experience at all, in fact never selected a girl there. There was certainly no reason to return, though. Plenty of competition.

I have had at least 4 starfish or dick scared girls from Crazy House bar over time, maybe more, yet I keep going. They were just my bad choices, and I understand why, and more recently make far less mistakes. In Annies I only ever had one bad girl experience. Very fortunate? Average standard has been very good for looks and performance, only because I choose extremely carefully (except the once), and always happy move on if nothing takes my fancy. Granted the number of appealing girls may not be high. I did not take any girl for at least the last 6 months so have no clue what the line up is currently like. However I certainly have no need to rule out ever returning, when the right target girl happens to be there. I have to admit, I usually would have a target girl and unlikely to be just browsing at Annies. I will say I don't like the aircon being too cold in the rooms.

If a girl I want is there, I will go there. Management is not hassling me. It's all about the girl, for my regulars, and I only take new girls, if they seem really special, or if I am incredibly desperate.

Some nights recently I was in the Nana area and ended up going home with no girl done at all, having looked in several places, including the Nana Car Park, and checking Thermae also. I recommend to choose a girl very carefully to minimise chances of disappointment.

Never Again: Annies

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    I stated quite clearly I don't believe either post. I have no clue if No. 1 is good or bad. I don't give a shit what they wrote in the reports. I can make my own decision.

I don't know No. 1 and probably never will. I have not attended for several months. Had other things on my agenda.

I agree the Dr. BJ is silly to post Annies girl reports since he works there (and at Wood Bar presumeably).

There is no affiliation. Ha ha. The big joke.
    Poetic justice here. People really should stay away from Annies. This place shot themselves in foot (penis? Vagina?) metaphorically speaking. Dr. BJ should be banned from these forums IF it were a fact that he's reviewing girls where he works. That's not "silly" it's major BS. Can a restaurant review themselfs on TripAdvisor, Yelp, or Google? No, they are BANNED for doing that.

Also consider that the "dr. " could do something to "out" someone if he gets pissed off at a review. So, I'm not giving to many details: he could probably identify me if I mention the girls number I went with if he works there and tried to identify me.

I planned to stay away, but my hotel is on Soi 2 close-by. There are about 5 guys hanging outside, sitting on chairs near it. Do they work there?

I went at a time in last 24 hours that was a bit off hours. There were 3 girls that looked good in the fishbowl. Some seriously not-so-good girls that were over-weight. It's been said that dancer bar girls are better because you know what you're getting. That's not been an issue in the past. But this time, "my girl" turned out to be probably the single least attractive woman I've ever handed over money for. She was over-weight which I didn't see with her clothes on. She was totally out of shape and had stretch marks. She had A size breasts that were NOT attractive. Attitude I won't mention, but certainly not great.

She did have a cute face which was why I picked her from what I saw.

I will NEVER go back there again. And, I'll be more careful choosing from a line-up when girls are wearing a lot of cloths- not bikini. But my experience in the other message places is I've always been very satisfied with looks when cloths come off and with attitude. In fact, some of the best stunners ever in my life were from them 10-15 years ago, with one GF experience I will remember all my life.

All around the grade for experience. Price was only 2500 for one hour (cheap).

Quote Originally Posted by AssLover945  [View Original Post]
    I am a big fan of Blowjobs, being as they are quick effortless and cheap. I have gone to almost all the Bolowjob bars in Bangkok and a few in Pattaya too.

The normal costs everywhere are 700-800 bahts for a Blowjob and 1000-1200 for sex in the same room (no special room with beds etc). In this post I will make a comparison between these 2 bars. Som's Haven at soi 14 and Wood Bar at soi7/1.

Som's haven: 700 for a blowjob (30 minutes max), 1200 for blowjob and sex (45 minutes max) and 1700 for special room with unlimited times sex (1 hour max).

Wood Bar: 700 for Blowjob from a "Nurse" (please read Fugly. Kept intentionally) and 1000 Bahts for a "Consultant" (who are skilled at their job). Then there is the special room with sex for 3000 (2 hours limit) (that is what the ladies told me).

Girl's attitude: both girls that I took wanted 500 baht for opening their top, which I denied.

My opinion: SOM's Haven is way better in every category. I particularly enjoy the 1 Hours - 1700 Bahts. Unlimited times sex in their special room.
    Hilarious! Now Wood bar reviews are going under the Annie's thread. Good one on ya mate.

Wood Bar (Former Dr BJ) vs Som's Haven

Quote Originally Posted by Bkkdog  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but this poster reviewed number 1 and that's what started the controversy. The only point you have just proved here is that most members don't believe a reviewer with a post count of one, so why are they believing a review posted by the boss of the lady?

Secondly, I would never of even made a comment on this load of Krap thread if had not been for the smartalek comments from Dr. BJ. He really thinks the members here are stupid. I've had enough of his garbage shills.
    I stated quite clearly I don't believe either post. I have no clue if No. 1 is good or bad. I don't give a shit what they wrote in the reports. I can make my own decision.

I don't know No. 1 and probably never will. I have not attended for several months. Had other things on my agenda.

I agree the Dr. BJ is silly to post Annies girl reports since he works there (and at Wood Bar presumeably).

I also don't really buy the change of Shareholder story for Wood and Chrome. O.K. the ownership is probably indirect through holding companies, or whatever. It's immaterial. Sold to another company can be a ruse, if all participants have the same end owner. We know (or suspect strongly) who the big bosses are.

There is no affiliation. Ha ha. The big joke.

I know very well that Dr BJ is an extreme optimist. I don't believe his reports. I can't imagine why he would post in the Annies thread at all (part of being an optimist).

You know what? I have no reason to believe yours either, being a first time poster.

Its much safer for me to choose a girl of my own spec, and reach my own conclusions.
    Sorry but this poster reviewed number 1 and that's what started the controversy. The only point you have just proved here is that most members don't believe a reviewer with a post count of one, so why are they believing a review posted by the boss of the lady?

Secondly, I would never of even made a comment on this load of Krap thread if had not been for the smartalek comments from Dr. BJ. He really thinks the members here are stupid. I've had enough of his garbage shills.

I know very well that Dr BJ is an extreme optimist. I don't believe his reports. I can't imagine why he would post in the Annies thread at all (part of being an optimist).
    That's odd S. You previously claimed you didn't know him at all, now you know very well what kind of person he is. Umm. His reports are not believable because he is an extreme optimist. How does that work. As to why he posts in the Annie's thread. I'll give a clue. He works there. I know, its a vendetta, post something useful blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by BrpSum  [View Original Post]
    Having read an earlier review of #1, I figured I'd give her a try. It's been a few years since I last visited.

What a mistake.

Her service was so lackluster, no BJ and went straight for cowgirl. I didn't even bother to finish. I lost interest after 30 minutes.

She belongs to the golden pussy club, and I've had my fair share of girls like that.

I guess YMMV applies here, but it didn't work for me.

Would not repeat and would not return to Annie's. Way too many options.

You know what? I have no reason to believe yours either, being a first time poster.

Its much safer for me to choose a girl of my own spec, and reach my own conclusions.

The truth be told about #1

Quote Originally Posted by BrpSum  [View Original Post]
    Having read an earlier review of #1, I figured I'd give her a try. It's been a few years since I last visited.

What a mistake.

Her service was so lackluster, no BJ and went straight for cowgirl. I didn't even bother to finish. I lost interest after 30 minutes.

She belongs to the golden pussy club, and I've had my fair share of girls like that.

I guess YMMV applies here, but it didn't work for me.

Would not repeat and would not return to Annie's. Way too many options.
    Well so the best girl at Annies according to Dr. BJ will be gone shortly because she will lose interest? Hogwash again. Here an actual review that proves he so full of it. So again, I'm calling you out on your fake reviews used to help this lady get more business.

The sad part about all this is this punter actually took Dr Bj's advice and went and saw this lady. After his experience, and I quote "Would not repeat and would not return to Annie's"

I will return to book No. 23 again sometime in the future but I will never follow any recommendation from Dr. BJ.

Regards,

Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Bkkdog  [View Original Post]
    Great insight on this. I would however really love it if you would put the same time and energy into a field report that we could all find useful. I look forward to one soon.

Regards,

BKK Dog.
    You flatter me Dog to suggest that any report I might post would be of the slightest interest to anybody. But if I must, my preferred modus operandi is to wander hither and thither and see what turns up. Usually it's that certain eye contact you make when you walk into a shop that prompts me to stay. Sometimes it turns out to be pleasurable more often it's simply another 2 hours in another day that's quickly forgotten. I personally find it somewhat gratuitous to go into detail on what I experience but I have no issue with members who do so and look forward to reading their reports, at least those who have the knack of making them both interesting and humorous. As to where I go, presently I visit Dala massage on Thonglor a Japanese rub and tug joint to see a girl called DEW, I like Snow White and Massage at S19 off Soi 19. As I said of little interest to anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvenvacht  [View Original Post]
    Strong feelings and 40 baht buys you a cup of noodle soup.
    Strong feelings and 2500 baht also buys you a session at Annie's and I for one would like to read a real review on the place instead of a blatant shill from the owner or employee claiming he had a session with one of the girls. Don't get me wrong, I like Annie's and I am a huge fan of no. 23 and have had many great sessions with her and other ladies there but Dr. BJ actually does more harm than good.

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscass  [View Original Post]
    With respect the issue here is not about what's obvious, I. E. That members have different experiences with the same girl, it's about pointing out blatant abuse of the forum by some business owners. The Annie's- Soi 7/1 operators have always maintained there is no connection between them other than the occasional helping hand. What I feel Dog was pointing out was this was untrue and also that owners should not post what amounts to promotion of their shops under the guise of being a members report or use surrogates to do so. There are lots of outfits mentioned on ISG and while I may be wrong I am of the opinion that Annie's and the Soi /7 shops are the only ones that hype up their business in this way. This forum is a leader in providing credible information on the P4P scene around the world. I for one think it's wrong when business owners abuse it and I don't understand why people object to having this pointed out.
    Great insight on this. I would however really love it if you would put the same time and energy into a field report that we could all find useful. I look forward to one soon.

Regards,

BKK Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackin  [View Original Post]
    Some people just need to quit worrying about a report. If you don't like the place don't go there. If you don't like the writer, don't read it. If you take a sample from a girl and she doesn't do what is expected tell others. But always remember others may have different results many times. But never make a determination with out knowing the full story.

I have never had a bad experience there and had some good recommendation from you know who when he was there.
    You don't get the point do you. Is it ok to have shills written here? So what you are actually saying is yes. It's ok for owners to come on here, open accounts, and then post reviews about the girls. Dr. BJ has long proclaimed he is not an owner at Annie's and does not work there. However, he has finally admitted it and you want to tell me this is ok? Hogwash! This girl is new, number 1 and it is obvious he has posted the review to give her exposure and boost her business as she is a newbie to the game. The review is absolutly fake and a shill and should not be aloud on the forum.

We question reports on girls all the time when the reviewer has a post count of 1 suspecting it's a shill from the owner but when he is a senior member with ownership in a shop, we think it is now ok? Get your head out of your * man. It's wrong period!

The reason people stop posting on here are because of shills like this guy and off topic posts. Not because good contributing members complain about shills from owners who write reviews on their own girls. This would not even last a second in the China or Philipjnes threads but for whatever reason, it's acceptable here? Not acceptable to me and I know many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackin  [View Original Post]
    Some people just need to quit worrying about a report. If you don't like the place don't go there. If you don't like the writer, don't read it. If you take a sample from a girl and she doesn't do what is expected tell others. But always remember others may have different results many times. But never make a determination with out knowing the full story.

I have never had a bad experience there and had some good recommendation from you know who when he was there.
    With respect the issue here is not about what's obvious, I. E. That members have different experiences with the same girl, it's about pointing out blatant abuse of the forum by some business owners. The Annie's- Soi 7/1 operators have always maintained there is no connection between them other than the occasional helping hand. What I feel Dog was pointing out was this was untrue and also that owners should not post what amounts to promotion of their shops under the guise of being a members report or use surrogates to do so. There are lots of outfits mentioned on ISG and while I may be wrong I am of the opinion that Annie's and the Soi /7 shops are the only ones that hype up their business in this way. This forum is a leader in providing credible information on the P4P scene around the world. I for one think it's wrong when business owners abuse it and I don't understand why people object to having this pointed out.

Posting Limitations