"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Oxygen Retreat Adult Vacations

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Epilepticus
    Mr Charles Pooter . it's people like you who discourage the better sort of men from posting in these forums.
    I have been posting in the DR threads for seven years and have clearly failed to discourage several hundred others from posting, including several dozen frequent posters. I have had my doubts about most of these guys for a long time. Thank you for confirming my suspicions that none of them are "the better sort of men". I shall address them as the worthless scumbags you and I agree they are in future.

Could you kindly advise me where I could exchange posts with the "the better sort of men" instead? Do the refined and morally upstanding brothel-keepers of the DR, such as the owners of Oxygen Retreat, have their own professional bulletin board where I would be welcome to post, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Pooter  [View Original Post]
    Epilepticus, your post should go in the Paid Advertising section.
    Echoing C Pooter and other's comments.

You have to admit, a glowing report filled with brochure speak from a brand new member of the forum who has never posted anything looks and sounds suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Epictetus  [View Original Post]
    It is important to me that I don't have to be constantly on guard against pimps .
    And who operates Oxygen Retreat? Mother Theresa?

But I understand why you don't have to be on guard against the pimps who run it taking your money. They have already got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Epictetus  [View Original Post]
    Mr Charles Pooter,

I am not getting paid for advertising. I wanted to share my experience with others. I am a satisfied customer of Oxygen Retreat, I am enthusiastic about the place, and I hope my post helps someone decide to go and enjoy it as much as I did.

You gratuitiously insult me by distorting my user name and implying my post was a covert paid advertisement. You have no manners. Your post reeks of envy and ill will, more so considering your recent, worthless "contributions" to this thread. It's people like you who discourage the better sort of men from posting in these forums.
    Epictetus.

I will take your word for it that your post was not a paid promotion. However, having read it carefully I do see why Mr. Pooter thought it might be a covert advertisement, because everything is written in a kind of brochure-speak using adjectives like "lovely" and "pleasant" without any specific details of your experience or particular anecdotes and absolutely no negatives of any kind described.

For example although you state that the meals are prepared a la carte, you are very vague in your description, and might have described a particular meal that was memorable, or who the chef / cook (s) were, etc.

Regarding the girls and the threesomes, you might have stated whether they just wanted "Happy Hours" or whether they were prepared to participate in lesbian activities, and if so with enthusiasm or not.

I think it is your lack of personal anecdotes that made Mr. Pooter think this reads like advertising copy.

You are also extremely vague about the on-off saga as to whether the place is about to go out of business or not. Surely before making your last reservation, you must have had some discussions with the owners about future plans for the resort, and you might have shared those. You say "I wanted to enjoy the place once more, in case it actually shut down at the end of May.", but don't really follow up on that. Nor do you state how many guests were there at the times you were there.

With respect

My Hotel is a 1 bedroom apartment that has a full kitchen Sosua suite ($250). The other $20 ($100) is my meal money a day. I eat very well from a variety of restaurants. These street girls are very attractive. I get to chose from about 200 girls a night. I vet girls before I choose. I speak some spanish and love to dance several latin styles. I build a repore or the girl does not roll with me. I tend to be somewhat charming salesman by profession. I spend 1500 pesos for my girls $35. ($300) Most day I do 2 but not always. I typically have 8 to 10 encounters. Let me say again the girls are lovely. I fly out the N east to Santo Domingo $450. I spend $80 for taxi and bus to Sosua. That adds up to $1180. These are some the typical girls and I get their numbers for future trips if they perform well. To be truthful I enjoy managing the trip so I get my monies worth. I am not cheap but frugal. I bring nice brand name perfumes that I buy for Ross at sale prices. The girls love them and show their gratitude. I have procedure I use to make session good. The girls are often tired from tension. It is a job hazzard. I let them take a shower and give them a serious oil massage. Once I have them purring I close the deal. They all want to come backLOL

[QUOTE=Epictetus; 1430447]Your point is well taken, OldKool. I also don't want to pay more than I have to. It does take me some time to save enough to spend a few days at Oxygen. It seems that $1, 200 is understated, though. You say 6 days, so it's a 5-night vacation. At $70 the night it's $350 for room and board, assuming that is the current total price, taxes included. Suppose you have two $50 girls a day. That makes 10 girls, or $500. The American Airlines flight from Miami to Puerto Plata is, as of this writing, $541. Then you also have to pay for the taxi to and from Sosua. Is the round trip about $50? We're already at $1, 441, flying from Miami.

T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baby_1.jpg‎   hot jaz.jpg‎   mil babe.jpg‎  

Different experiences

Your point is well taken, OldKool. I also don't want to pay more than I have to. It does take me some time to save enough to spend a few days at Oxygen. It seems that $1,200 is understated, though. You say 6 days, so it's a 5-night vacation. At $70 the night it's $350 for room and board, assuming that is the current total price, taxes included. Suppose you have two $50 girls a day. That makes 10 girls, or $500. The American Airlines flight from Miami to Puerto Plata is, as of this writing, $541. Then you also have to pay for the taxi to and from Sosua. Is the round trip about $50? We're already at $1, 441, flying from Miami.

That's much less than at Oxygen, to be sure, but I believe I get much more there. There's a difference between going to an all-inclusive resort and picking up streetwalkers. Can your $70 rooms compare to those at O2? Are they as safe and comfortable? What kind of food do you get for $70 room and board? I get pizza, seafood, pasta, filet mignon, etc, all made to order. I stay in a clean, spacious, and beautiful resort. It is quiet and peaceful there. It is private. Do you have a large pool and a hot tub available 24-hrs a day? It is important to me that I don't have to be constantly on guard against pimps, cheats, thieves, and abusive girls. As I mentioned, at O2 there is no haggling. The girls won't ask you for money. There's no drama. The girls are not itching to get their money and leave as soon as they can. They keep you company willingly. They are there all the time. If I could have this for less someplace else, I would go there too.

You spend less money, but you also take many risks, put up with a lot, and go without a number of things. I have a great vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    I and happy you enjoyed your self. Oxygen is like the kings new cloths for us regular guys. Paying 500 a day for a DR chica with room and board is a joke for most of us. I pay 30 t0 50 bucks for very attractive girls and no more then 70 a day for bed and board all over the DR. 20 year old pussy is 20 year old pussy no mater how much you pay for it. I have never had a girl that is significantly different from any other girl in the bed if she wants to fuck. My average 6 days vacation cost me 1200 dollars for everything including flight. Take the time to take the training wheeels off and go hunting in Sosua or other monger spots. Unfortunately I will not be able to spend that kind of mony a day for sex. I could buy a couple of great hookers in my home town.

All in the mind

I and happy you enjoyed your self. Oxygen is like the kings new cloths for us regular guys. Paying 500 a day for a DR chica with room and board is a joke for most of us. I pay 30 t0 50 bucks for very attractive girls and no more then 70 a day for bed and board all over the DR. 20 year old pussy is 20 year old pussy no mater how much you pay for it. I have never had a girl that is significantly different from any other girl in the bed if she wants to fuck. My average 6 days vacation cost me 1200 dollars for everything including flight. Take the time to take the training wheeels off and go hunting in Sosua or other monger spots. Unfortunately I will not be able to spend that kind of mony a day for sex. I could buy a couple of great hookers in my home town.

Mr Charles Pooter,

I am not getting paid for advertising. I wanted to share my experience with others. I am a satisfied customer of Oxygen Retreat, I am enthusiastic about the place, and I hope my post helps someone decide to go and enjoy it as much as I did.

You gratuitiously insult me by distorting my user name and implying my post was a covert paid advertisement. You have no manners. Your post reeks of envy and ill will, more so considering your recent, worthless "contributions" to this thread. It's people like you who discourage the better sort of men from posting in these forums.

Recent visits to Oxygen Retreat

Good evening, gentlemen. This is my first post to ISG! I have obtained useful information here, and would like to contribute with a first-hand account.

I have been to Oxygen retreat three times already, in three- to four-day long visits. The first one was last year (Nov 2012). I had a magnificent time, so in December I booked a second visit for April. I got a little worried when I saw, in February, the announcement that the resort would be closing down. However, when I returned in April, things were just as good as the previous year. It was being run as if nothing were happening and it would continue to operate indefinitely. This encouraged me to book a third visit in May. I wanted to enjoy the place once more, in case it actually shut down at the end of May. I am just back from that visit, and can tell that Oxygen Retreat is run as well as before, and still remains under the same ownership.

To those of you who have not been there: the place is well represented by the website, which is perhaps the most informative out there. The videos and pictures give a good idea of what the resort looks like. It is clean, pleasant, and large enough that one can spend days and days in it without going anywhere else. (I didn't care to go out even once.) The food is good. The resort is quite safe and private. No one is allowed other than the girls, staff, and the guests.

Since the resort is all-inclusive, you can know in advance how much it will cost; the price includes room, food, tips, drinks, girls, and taxi-everything except the 10 USD tourist card you must buy on arriving to the Dominican Republic. You can arrive with little or no money. (The things I have paid for on checking out have been mostly coupons beyond those included in my original package.) I recommend you bring your own condoms, toothpase, mouthwash, and other such personal items. Each room has a drawer with things like that, but the ones provided might not be to your liking, and they are charged separately.

Since the girls are there all day, there is the opportunity to mingle with them. They are not in a hurry to go anywhere. There is no pressure. There is no money exchanged and no haggling. In this laid-back environment one can get to spend lots of time with them and enjoy their company. During the day they hang out in their bikinis, and in the evening they dress up and meet at the bar and dance for the pleasure of it. It is a lovely sight to behold. There are always enough girls to go by; their number is adjusted according to the number of guests. I can hardly imagine a better environment for a true "girlfriend experience", although for me it has also been the "harem experience".

In the website, the girl's faces are blurred or hidden for privacy, but I found most of them very good looking. They are all Dominican girls. A few know some English (although this didn't make a difference to me because I'm proficient in Spanish). Guests who know no Spanish manage to have a good time nonetheless. They didn't need knowledge of Spanish to spend time with a girl playing billiards, dominoes, ping-pong, dancing, having fun by the pool, relaxing in the hot tub, sharing meals, and so on. I have seen guests who don't know any Spanish extend their stays one or more nights beyond their original bookings.

I also had a great time with the girls in the bedroom, although if I wanted to kiss, I asked before taking them to bed, because I once had one who wouldn't. I never asked for oral sex, and got it most of the time. Once I was offered anal sex by two or three girls who were eager for me to pick them, but I'm not into that, so I declined. I'm not into giving oral sex, so I can't speak for that. On the other hand, I have had threesomes, including overnight ones. The girls are quite willing to be taken for threesomes, foursomes, and more. ("Party, party!", they will tell you to encourage you to take more of them at once.)

Needless to say, I highly recommend Oxygen Retreat. My visits have been some of the best times of my life!

Oxygen recently?

Anybody been there in the last couple of months? I liked it, but the last time I was there was 3 years ago. Although it's pricey, the owner has dropped the price a little more again, and I am considering going. But I wanted to make sure that there isn't some sort of fire sale mentality there now. To be honest, I am wondering whether ownership has really changed, or if the old owner is just pretending so and really closing the place.

Great report

VERY WITTY well written. Smart guys get big money.

UOTE=Bliadun; 1406800]Is a new name of Oxygen?[/QUOTE]

Isla Verde

Is a new name of Oxygen?

Quote Originally Posted by MS Clive  [View Original Post]
    Read this review. A fun read so had to repeat from someplace else for benefit of this audience:

I know a lot about the oxygen retreat. I spent five weeks there. That in and of itself is testament. Most of their best people no longer work there, however, so I cannot testify to the current conditions at Isla Verde. I am led to believe that they still make a good deal of money, so I suspect that the resort maintains fairly high standards.

Isla Verde is a Gentleman's Club, or a Hooker Hotel. I have heard it referred to as both, as well as a number of other euphemisms. Their booking agent is a guy from New York named Mike. He threatened my life twice, but I think that may simply be because he comes from New York. Guys from New York seem inclined to respond to any perceived disrespect by threatening your life, and that of your extended family. It is an odd marketing technique.

The food was OK, the staff was first class and the girls were all drop-dead gorgeous. Robert, one of the owners, is about as charming as a tape-worm. Vilnious, another of the owners, is less charming.

But giving credit where it is due, Isla Verde is a very nice and well run place. The girls. And the girls are really the whole point. Are charming, accommodating and as stunning to look at as is possible.

Isla Verde is not cheap, so if that is your major consideration I would advise you to stay away. Their least expensive rooms are akin to hooker hotel rooms in the US, but they all have a hot tub. If you want a chair, however, I would suggest that you upgrade.

The suites are larger, have chairs and even a love seat but, most importantly, they have a wall-sized TV. It can be used to watch dirty movies, but mostly the girls like to watch their soap-operas. The suites are also equipped with a wall-sized mirror behind the bed. I suspect that it is there so that the girls can watch their television shows regardless of their client's chosen position. The Villas are pretty much like the suites, but they are separate and have their own, heated swimming pool. The main pool is not heated.

My time at Isla Verde cost me a small fortune, but I have never regretted it. I came down for a week and stayed for five. I think that I hold some kind of record, but I have not been back so I do not know it my stay there has been commemorated in any way. The last time that my booking agent threatened my life, I kind of figured that it might be best to keep my distance.

Oxygen resort description

Read this review. A fun read so had to repeat from someplace else for benefit of this audience:

I know a lot about the oxygen retreat. I spent five weeks there. That in and of itself is testament. Most of their best people no longer work there, however, so I cannot testify to the current conditions at Isla Verde. I am led to believe that they still make a good deal of money, so I suspect that the resort maintains fairly high standards.

Isla Verde is a Gentleman's Club, or a Hooker Hotel. I have heard it referred to as both, as well as a number of other euphemisms. Their booking agent is a guy from New York named Mike. He threatened my life twice, but I think that may simply be because he comes from New York. Guys from New York seem inclined to respond to any perceived disrespect by threatening your life, and that of your extended family. It is an odd marketing technique.

The food was OK, the staff was first class and the girls were all drop-dead gorgeous. Robert, one of the owners, is about as charming as a tape-worm. Vilnious, another of the owners, is less charming.

But giving credit where it is due, Isla Verde is a very nice and well run place. The girls. And the girls are really the whole point. Are charming, accommodating and as stunning to look at as is possible.

Isla Verde is not cheap, so if that is your major consideration I would advise you to stay away. Their least expensive rooms are akin to hooker hotel rooms in the US, but they all have a hot tub. If you want a chair, however, I would suggest that you upgrade.

The suites are larger, have chairs and even a love seat but, most importantly, they have a wall-sized TV. It can be used to watch dirty movies, but mostly the girls like to watch their soap-operas. The suites are also equipped with a wall-sized mirror behind the bed. I suspect that it is there so that the girls can watch their television shows regardless of their client's chosen position. The Villas are pretty much like the suites, but they are separate and have their own, heated swimming pool. The main pool is not heated.

My time at Isla Verde cost me a small fortune, but I have never regretted it. I came down for a week and stayed for five. I think that I hold some kind of record, but I have not been back so I do not know it my stay there has been commemorated in any way. The last time that my booking agent threatened my life, I kind of figured that it might be best to keep my distance.

Update from the oxygen website

Quote.

Ownership Change Sale.

Oxygen Retreat will be under new ownership on May 31st 2013.

If you book to arrive and leave anytime between March 29th to April 15th and April 26th to May 31st we will be offering the following unbelievable discounted prices.

Unquote.

Going out of business sale has now become change of ownership sale. Anybody has any inside info on whats going on at this place? Will it exist after 2013 may 15th and if yes, whos buying it?

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations