La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Mr Gogo in the Dominican Republic

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 241 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Way of the world

The women in the DR I have met have no money. There expectation is their man will take care of them. Jobs are as scarce as hens teeth for men and women. The one thing the girls have is great sexual chemistry. They know how satisfy man. Their poverty is the only reason these girls are available for us. Money and power make a man attractive anywhere in the world. DR culture is male dominated. They set the women up to be sex objects.

Quote Originally Posted by GrownMan1  [View Original Post]
    That's the problem with chicas in Dominican. So many are in financial need. Very few can play their hands slow. Many of them start off the rip with their mouth wide open or telling you they're looking for a serious relationship.

Sorry part 2

Hit the wrong button so let me continue. If I had purchased anything big here I wouldn't have the freedom to look at other destinations.

It's amazing how the Covid 19 side effects are still with us. Before Covid I would hangout till 2 am -3 am every weekend, now I'm usually home by midnight. I now have a 3 drink limit, before Covid it was 5 drinks. Before Covid I banged a lot of different chicks but now it's just my main and a few head monsters and a couple possibilities. Like a spades hand LOL. Flexibility and core training have become more important than size.

I've still got the house money, my heath and my families heathy so it's time for a new side adventure as other ports call. Thanks Grownman for sharing your travel adventures and giving me energy to explore and not settle.

Feet don't fail me now. INDRIVER.

I think I have a couple more laps in me to explore the world. This short time living in the DR after selling my Florida home has opened my eyes to shit I already knew but didn't want to believe. I can only stay in one place a short time before I get bored.

My life now is great in Santo Domingo but I'm getting into a comfort zone. I'm closing out the year strong and will have some new answers by January 2023. September in Sosua for a few days to see my visiting nephew. October is the Barbershop annual meet so we going hard in Sosua, Cabarette and Puerto plata. November I'm visiting a new spot, more on that in a few. SD will be my home base for now or until somewhere else tops it.

It's a spot in the Caribbean that people don't look at for several reasons but it is on my radar. Clean, safe, great medical and pension visa programs and average to above average women. I'm on the Medellin Colombia wassap groups and people are getting tired of Colombia and their bullshit with the visa process and crimes against foreigners. So people are looking for alternatives. I will name the spot in my November report here.

I'm the little time I have lived full time here I have learned many lessons. I went from wanting to buy a penthouse and a new car to just renting a penthouse and using.

A few of my experiences in the Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by GrownMan1  [View Original Post]
    That's the problem with chicas in Dominican. So many are in financial need. Very few can play their hands slow. Many of them start off the rip with their mouth wide open or telling you they're looking for a serious relationship.
    Agreed! In my entire time of living here in the Dominican Republic I have never fucked a girl more than three times before she has asked me for money. I do not care if they have a job, business, boyfriend (live in included) or husband. If it is not real needs (food, shelter, school clothing for kids) it is wants (hair, nails, money to go out or travel).

The best relationships happens when she wants to be with me. Not because she needs to be with me. In my opinion, girls in the Dominican Republic are looking for opportunity. The type of opportunity depends on the girl. If a chica is older (30 s - 40's) established financially or a young rich girl they can afford to look for relationships that fulfill their emotional or sexual needs. Every other chica is looking for money.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolieHigh  [View Original Post]
    Hey curious when dealing with regular women in DR how long do you give a woman before them panties better drop? I ask because the new girl says she wants to take things slow and I'm thinking it better not be super slow. Every relationship I ever had wether its here in the states or DR the most I ever waited for them panties to drop was 3 dates. If the panties wasnt droping after the 3rd date I was spacing. I personally never like the chase of a woman as some men work hard just to get on base to base to where itll take months to score because she wants you to think she's a good girl.

Myself I'ma Barry Bonds that pussy and swing for the fences everytime we meet!
    Damn straight brother. Regular girl in the Dominican Republic is three dates. Example: a girl I was really vibing with kept saying no and by date three only kisses and a little touchy feelie. Dropped here like contraband and ran like the police were chasing me. No contact. She was, how does the expression go: "blowing up my phone". I told her in no uncertain terms I would see her when she was ready to have sex and she could come directly to my house to do it. 4th date was at my house. She came through the door striping her clothes off and it was on. We continued into the future for a few more sessions over time we lost touch.

My point is, from my experiences that rule works very well for non serious (not leading to marriage) relationships. If you are working with a girl from a higher social economic status (and the likely hood that will happen is low because the marriage opportunities within her own circles are high) then my rules do not apply. BBQRibs (may he rest in peace) schooled me on that early on when I first arrived to the Dominican Republic. About the importance of social standing and all that. He was very helpful to me in so many ways.

But we all do things that we like. Even if I am paying a girl for sex, I usually need to feel positive chemistry even if it is just "one time please". But my regulars I have real chemistry and I can say that we are friends in a symbiotic manner. In other words they bring more to the table than just pussy. They have intangibles that make our encounters more pleasurable.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    The problem is Dominican girls have no real patience when it come to begging, they can't help themselves. So they say take it slow, or they are a good girl, but they will also tell you about their bills and broke life. When they ask for big favors or money that's when I introduce the P4 P route and it's showdown time.

Every relationship I ever had wether its here in the states or DR the most I ever waited for them panties to drop was 3 dates. If the panties wasnt droping after the 3rd date I was spacing.

It is weird to put stipulations on people like that. I usually like to see that I am vibing with someone or whatever, not initially thinking ohh I want to fuck them. I am especially not going to ruin a relationship or friendship that I am building because I have some criteria that I must fuck the person within a specific time frame.

What if you meet a chick you really like but she had the criteria that if a guy was not asking to marry her within 3 months then she was out? Would you not think that was weird? I guess that is why I end up being able to call on people years down the road, because I never had ants in my pants to fuck them.

Last night I talked to 2 chicks in my city that I used to fuck with that I have not talked to in years. I was going through some old pictures, and I do mean old and two of them happened to be theirs. I took pictures of the pictures and sent them to them. One told me she always considered me as the one that got away. And the other (we grew up in the same neighborhood and ended up fucking around in our early 20's) said she is going to take me out to Red Lobster. I enjoy being authentic friends with people instead of just being out to fuck them. And as the saying goes, why run through the pasture to fuck one cow when you can walk through it and fuck them all, whenever you want to, for the rest of your life.

P.S. I did notice you said 3 dates. I know on most dates that men pay. I am in no way saying to be a fool and continue to spend money on a chick that has no interest in you in hopes of fucking. My first year of college my boy told me when you meet a girl try to kiss her in the mouth. If she let's you, then she likes you and has already thought about fucking you. If she does not then you probably should not waste your time. That has been a pretty good gauge for me throughout the years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220830-100215_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220830-100431_Messenger.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220830-100441_Messenger.jpg‎  

Thanks hermano!!

Hey curious when dealing with regular women in DR how long do you give a woman before them panties better drop? I ask because the new girl says she wants to take things slow and I'm thinking it better not be super slow. Every relationship I ever had wether its here in the states or DR the most I ever waited for them panties to drop was 3 dates. If the panties wasnt droping after the 3rd date I was spacing. I personally never like the chase of a woman as some men work hard just to get on base to base to where itll take months to score because she wants you to think she's a good girl.

I'm not a stick and move guy, I'm a stay and play guy.

3 dates? With me it depends on how much she is begging. If she ain't fucking and she is asking for shit, we have a problem Houston. I like to hangout with girls and have a nice afternoon. Lunch (Dominican meal of the day 250 pesos), 2 beers, and taxi for her to return home all under 1000 pesos is a deal to me for a great afternoon. The problem is Dominican girls have no real patience when it come to begging, they can't help themselves. So they say take it slow, or they are a good girl, but they will also tell you about their bills and broke life. When they ask for big favors or money that's when I introduce the P4 P route and it's showdown time.

Curious

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    BTW good summary Coolie High in the Sosua section.

We been texting all day. She works and is only off on Sundays. One kid and they all live with the Aunt. Said she wants to take it slow.

I'm thinking enjoy this feeling because the games and bullshit are coming. I hope baby makes the team.
    Thanks hermano!!

Hanging with Grownman 1 and 2

Got a call from Grownman saying the crew was hitting Boca chica, and I'm like WtF? See, GM has been on this Cali shit with Trip as they devour the Cali networks of the mommasons. I thought he forgot about Boca chica but she was calling and I understand. As fucked up as BC is you still want to pop in and see if the same characters and hustlers are there. It's like, they are family. BTW good summary Coolie High in the Sosua section.

Anyway I got a call from Wood saying he was in Town and he wanted to come by. This is very strange because Wood has a girl in Santiago and we never see him but he will tell us he is in Santiago. Wood rolls with me and GM to Cuba in the past.

My plan was to head out to BC and have lunch and a couple Cube Libres with GM. But Wood was in play and he don't rush for nobody. We hook up and all have lunch at Boathouse in BC'. I had the seafood salad and a couple waters for under 1000 pesos. Grownman brought his son. His son is a throwback. Doesn't say much but is very attentive to what is going on. We walk the beach after Boathouse and come back to a spot near Nancy's for a drink. The guy there me and GM have known for years, he is a beach hustler. He dapped us up and he went to GM. I ain't buying shit he selling. I fucked a BC girl walking the street years ago and found out he was her boyfriend so I don't really fuck with him for biz but I will do a friendly wzup.

I go take a piss and when I come back GM had fired the guy and we were rerouted. Cool with me because the hustler would have found a way to interrupt our shit. The spot 2 doors down had 100 pesos Cuba libres where the other spot they were 350 pesos, good move. As we slide in our seats it's girls at the bar a few feet away.

It's one bad habit I have in the DR that I can't seem to shake. I tend to focus on the first girl in the group and miss the prize in the back. So I played it slow and surveyed the scene. Two nice looking girls at the bar, two fine waitresses, and a family at the next table with 4 girls and 2 guys.

I made friends with a girl at the bar and brought her a beer. GM 2 followed Dads advice and brought her friend one also. It was a light skinned girl that I stopped when she walked by and we chatted. She seemed kind of spacey so trading numbers is out. Wood came by when I was talking to her so this was my chance to escape so I went to the bathroom.

At the bathroom it's a line with one girl for the girls side so I go to the men's side and she says it's occupied. As she talks I talk and now I'm feeling her. She said she was there with her Aunt and was from a town I never heard of. Her Aunt came out the bathroom and she went in. Fuck pissing I got to follow this dream through so I waited for her. She came out and smiled at me and I saw stars, I got to have her. We exchange numbers and I go out and Wood is still talking to the spacey girl.

We been texting all day. She works and is only off on Sundays. One kid and they all live with the Aunt. Said she wants to take it slow.

I'm thinking enjoy this feeling because the games and bullshit are coming. I hope baby makes the team.

I call it the way I see it

Quote Originally Posted by Leo33  [View Original Post]
    I was just concerned since I am traveling from Europe and I want my holiday to be fruitful. I know it will be more than fine!

And I really appreciate your well balanced view as subcdmdr wrote. AND I appreciate this.
    Thank you for the thoughtful comments. You are welcome Mr. Leo33. Just remember my advice / opinions is no better than any one else posting up in here. I just try to call it the way I see it and to leave the negativity and personal conflicts at the portal when I enter to give advice / opinions. People want to read actionable intelligence not word games and their personal opinions (critics) on the posts of others.

Is Sosua the best place to find girls who want to sell you social / sexual services in the Dominican Republic? In my opinion the answer to that question is No.

It is the easiest to find girls who want to sell you social / sexual services in the Dominican Republic? In my opinion the answer to that question is Yes.

Therein lies the rub. I do not believe you can get the lowest cost, highest quality girls that exist in the Dominican Republic in Sosua. But girls who want to sell you social / sexual services are plentiful and available.

Crawl, walk, run.

There are many that have experience operating in the Dominican Republic and they have been for a long time. They do not like Sosua anymore. I understand that. Because I do not have to run down someone else's experiences in order to validate my own.

If your are coming here just to buy social / sexual services and you are looking for the lowest prices and the highest quality girls you simply are not going to find that here (in Sosua).

If you have other interests that will make your holiday good, Sosua has a lot to offer at that level. There are beaches, excellent restaurants, activities unrelated to the girls and a large part of it is walkable.

Do you already know the Dominican Republic? Can you speak Spanish? Can you make cold approaches, talk to girls, escalate property and get their panties on the floor and their legs spread in your own country without using money? If you can communicate with a girl, you can do that in any part of the world.

The Sosua you will be visiting will be the Sosua that is right now. That is the Sosua I am visiting. The one that exists right now. So, others can say Sosua was better. And they can say they keep visiting it even thought they don't like it. That is fine for them. I happen to like Sosua and that is fine for me.

If you get tired of Sosua, hop in a carro public or take inDriver or Uber and goto Puerta Plata or Cabarete. Both are very short trips if you want add to your adventure and experience.

You have to try and get a feel for the girls you are planning to take back to your room. This is a hustling society and a girl will tell you what ever they want to hear then do what ever they want once they get back to the room.

Last night I was hanging with my friends at Kings. One of them had a girl with him already when he arrived. He fed her and spent 2500 DOP doing it. Then he took her back to the room. The next night he reported that she was horrible. That she changed up everything they had agreed to once she was in the room with her. He kicked her out and paid her an exit fee. Then he called in a back up. And said his back up performed 5 times as better.

You might take some lumps while you perfect your hiring process. That is part of the learning curve. I would never suggest to anyone that they start in Santo Domingo with no Spanish Speaking skills. But that is what I did over 10 years ago. My very first trip was to Santo Domingo. No Spanish speaking skills.

First girl was sign language. Ok, sign with a finger being thrusted in and out. I got the message and agreed on the price and we went up stairs. Those were my glory days. Times were indeed different. I didn't even feel the need to goto Sosua. I lived here in the Dominican Republic for 2 years before I ever set foot in Sosua. Do I like it? Yes, I like Sosua. Is there something wrong with me because others don't like Sosua? Well I will let you figure that out for yourself my man.

If you want to read pieces and parts about time I have spent in Sousa start in Grownmans Boom Boom Room.

Great report Subcmdr. Enjoy reading your reports on the SU and seeing how you move. A few things. The whole going rate is in the end bullshit but it helps a newbie and / or first time person that's coming to the SU to gauge prices.

Anyway again enjoy reading your reports on the Sue, keep them coming.
    I tend to stay out of the Sousa Forum precisely due to some of the posts I see there currently. Filled with fallacious types of ad hominem arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo33  [View Original Post]
    I was just concerned since I am traveling from Europe and I want my holiday to be fruitful. I know it will be more than fine! I read almost every post from MR. GOGO in the last two days.

And I really appreciate your well balanced view as subcdmdr wrote. AND I appreciate this. Another question for you veterans, is there any big concernes for STD such as HIV? What to look and avoid?

I use protection all the time but I want to know if there is any particular places / contacts I should avoid?
    Thanks LEO. Seems we have a lot of new posters with just one post lately LOL. With Covid fading out it seems that HIV and STD are now in the news with Monkey pocs. When you lock you dates in and are prepared to travel hit me here and I will give you the up-to-date information.

I was just concerned since I am traveling from Europe and I want my holiday to be fruitful. I know it will be more than fine! I read almost every post from MR. GOGO in the last two days.

And I really appreciate your well balanced view as subcdmdr wrote. AND I appreciate this. Another question for you veterans, is there any big concernes for STD such as HIV? What to look and avoid?

I use protection all the time but I want to know if there is any particular places / contacts I should avoid?

Usable intelligence not word games

Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    It has been off the chain. The talent is out and aggressive. There are so many girls. Brother there are so many girls on the street willing to give up the pussy. My contact list, my whatsapp is so fucking full I cant make up my mind. I cannot make up my mind at all on what I want. This the transcript of a voice message from a one of my boys up in Sosua. On a Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoGalder  [View Original Post]
    I am concerned with Sosua, I read its not good as it was.
    Why are you concerned? How in the world can you make a judgement based on what you read that others write. Many have a negative view of Sosua. Others have a positive view. Look for those with a balanced view. Make a note on who is writing what in the forums. Opinions vary. I think the negativity expressed in Sosua Reports thread comes from glory days comparisons and idealized memories.

Is it possible that long term frequent visitors have grown jaded in their perspectives?

But I guess I won't know the difference since I never was there. I will be staying over Christmas and new year and I want to know if there will be good during holidays or empty? I don't know if its good time of the year to come. What do you suggest?
    No, you won't know the difference and I have written about the glory days mentality. Put your own "boots on the ground" and find out for yourself using your own eyes.

You actually will do better if you arrive before the holidays. Girls will be looking for that money to buy presents and to make the dinner for the holidays. Play your cards right and you can get an invitation to dinner. If you do, enjoy. But don't get got in the process.

If you have a problem with girls that are naturally blessed with melanin this is not the place to come. Or be prepared to pay out the nose for your particular personal preferences.

Lastly, make a note as to who is playing games and who is providing useable intelligence on having sex with girls when reviewing what post you plan on paying attention to and which ones you plan to ignore. Remember, some have had "boots on the ground" living here for a long time. Others, they just are passing through on a frequent basis.

Excuse me fellas

Could you guys drag this conversation to one of the other forums that the OP has to have your arguments? This will take up less space here and we can have other conversations. Every forum he has contaminated so I would like to have a forum that talks positivity. This is just why people have left and stopped postings.

This post is for anyone who wants to post here with foolishness.

Thank you for taking your time. Yes I noticed that a lot of times men just ignore us newcomers. I really appreciate that. If I do manage to come to DR we can meet up personally.

And I will treat you a good dinner mate if you are up for it! Brasil is out right now. I am learning Spanish intensively so I don't want to mix it with Portuguese.

I am concerned with Sosua, I read its not good as it was. But I guess I won't know the difference since I never was there. I will be staying over Christmas and new year and I want.

To know if there will be good during holidays or empty? I don't know if its good time of the year to come. What do you suggest?

Also in Colombians I prefer a little paler skin with good curves and nice face. What I saw on Dominic cupid didn't impress me at all. Guess tinder is the next option, are there any.

Site for sex workers to contact like prepagos in Colombia?
    For the rest of the year I will be headed to Sosua to meet with friends periodically so keep me informed of your solid dates. Yes, not knowing the old Sosua won't help you evaluate the new Sosua. Actually Sosua is pretty easy, you don't need anyone to hold your hand if you have personality. I've showed over 50 people to Sosua and only one guy failed; he had no personality and seemed to screw up every good thing so I wasn't surprised. I can tell you will have a good time everywhere on the island.

During the Christmas holidays there will be a skeleton crew so be prepared for a slowdown.

Since your preference is light skinned maybe you should switch the location to Santiago. You will see more light skinned girls from Santiago on the weekends but they are expensive. I'm not a guy that does internet dating, too many games and time wasters. Plus when you stay here for extended time you should have no problem pulling girls. The malls, parks, and universities are full of friendly women here in Santo Domingo.

Posting Limitations