Sex Vacation

Thread: One Wing Low in Tijuana

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by One Wing Low
    fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

Leader of Tijuana drug cartel captured in northern Mexico

He was hiding in La Mesa. Chances are he was partying in the bars of La Zona Norte.

I have seen a few familiar young faces in the bars. Bar managers were catering to them like personal servants.

The guys were watching the show quietly, ignoring the ass-kissing managers. Then a guy waived his finger and took Jennifer upstairs for a roll.

We should be happy that no Zona Norte's bars have been sprayed with AK-47 bullets in the last few years.

http://news.yahoo.com/leader-tijuana...080628530.html

Leader of Tijuana drug cartel captured in northern Mexico.

Reuters.

Mexico City (Reuters) - Mexican soldiers have captured the leader of the Tijuana cartel in the northern border city, government officials said on Tuesday, in a fresh blow to the once powerful drug gang.

Luis Fernando Sanchez Arellano, known as 'the engineer', was arrested in an army raid on a house in Tijuana on Monday afternoon, shortly after Mexico qualified for the last 16 of the soccer World Cup by beating Croatia, the officials said.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, one of the officials said Sanchez, who was captured in the city's La Mesa district, was likely to be moved quickly by air to Mexico City.

The government had offered a reward of 30 million pesos ($2. 3 million) for information leading to his capture.

Believed to be in his late 30's, Sanchez inherited the gang from his uncles, the Arellano Felix brothers, who used torture and executions to defend their turf.

The Tijuana cartel was immortalized in narcocorridos. A northern Mexican folk music famous for eulogizing drug traffickers. For its exploits in surviving gunbattles, exacting revenge on rivals and buying off officials.

Drawn from a large family from the northwestern state of Sinaloa, the Arellano Felix brothers became notorious for brutal gangland slayings.

But by 2008 the cartel's leading lights had been captured or killed, and Sanchez became more prominent. He fought off a leadership challenge from the cartel's top enforcer, Teodoro "El Teo" Garcia Simental, that led to a bloody battle for control of Tijuana in the same year.

Sanchez managed to secure his position in the gang after forging a truce with Mexico's most famous capo, Joaquin "Shorty" Guzman, who was himself captured in February.

In October, one of the cartel's old bosses, Francisco Rafael Arellano Felix, was shot dead by a gunman in a clown suit.

($1 = 13.0068 Mexican Pesos).

(Reporting by Lizbeth Diaz: editing by John Stonestreet).

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

Nikki's bar workers arrested for attemtped murders in Tijuana

Looks like 2 black guys at Nikki's bar in Tijuana were involved in multiple murders in May and June this year, before they Policia Federale brought in armored vehicle to arrest them for trafficking Colombian girls.

I suspect there were many other types of serious criminal activities going on at this bar besides just [CodeWord908].

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

http://www.uniradioinforma.com/noticias/...98529.html

Tijuana. James Haynes III, an African-American and a native of San Diego, was arrested yesterday by the municipal police after he tried to kill a man in colonia Los Altos.

It appears he participated in the murder of a woman last May 13 in front of the "Pockets" billiard parlor.

Around 9:10 PM, central radio received a report of a driver of a blue station wagon who was wounded by a gunshot on calle Pensador Mexicano by two guys, both apparently Negroes. They had fled in a white van.

Saúl Valadez Mellado, 59 years old, who was shot six times, pointed out Haynes, 35, as his attacker. He is his co-worker at the "Nikki's" bar in downtown Tijuana, who had earlier threatened to kill him.

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

NIkki's bar owned by San Diego chef in Zona Norte of Tijuana was raided for alleged trafficking Colombian girls.

Policia Federale from Mexico City brought in armored vehicles for the raid. They expected serious resistance.

Nikki's never had good-looking girls. Looks like It's not easy to recruit locally.

http://fulano.info/wordpress/?p=1990

Nightclub owned by San Diego chef raided in Zona Norte of Tijuana.

Posted on June 3, 2014.

Translated by Fulano from an article in El Mexicano.

Tijuana. - Federal agents from the [CodeWord908] Unit of the Deputy Attorney General for Invesitgating Organized Crime (SEIDO) carried out an operation at Nikki's Bar, located in the Zona Norte, where four people were arrested.

"They arrived at 10 PM and did not leave," said a sex worker who works on calle Primera, between avenidas Niños Héroes and Constitucióand.

Starting at 10 Pm on Wednesday, they closed the street and entered a property that operates as a nightclub, where also offer exotic dancing.

The Federal Police authorities, who came from Mexico City, intervened and it started out as a rescue of Yennis Lisset, 24 years old, originally from Colombia.

She complained to municipal police that they brought her there to Tijuana with lies and false documents, where she was required to be a prostitute.

On that occasion, in colonia Castillo, they arrested Katiuska Scarleth Bermúdez Daza, 23 years old, also from Colombia, but her boyfriend, the presumed pimp Martíand Alvarado Bautista, escaped.

The foreigner had declared before the Public Minister of the SEIDO Trafficking Unit how the organization operated and the number of women who were victims of exploitation. For that reason they raided the bar, explained a federal authority.

A Tijuana lawyer reported anonymously that Nikki's is owned by a well-known San Diego chef, who had remodeled it a few months ago.

"He hired a manager to take charge of the business and also cater to the foreigners who came to the small restaurant in the location," he said.

At the location, four men were arrested, who the SEIDO Public Minister said would be transferred to Mexico City.

It is not known if there were foreign women inside the bar where a banner announces that playmate Silvia Pleskova will be present for the re-inauguration of the location next June 13 and 14.

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

Baja California

I used to take road trips down south to explore Baja California, San Felipe, Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo, Ensenada etc.

One time I took a bus from Tijuana down to La Paz, then rented a car and drove to Cabo San Lucas, exploring every little town and fishing villages along the 1000 Km long peninsula. The availability of girls for sex and company outside of Tijuana, including Cabo, is abysmal. So I have been hanging out in La Zona Norte exclusively for the last few years.

I know a few people working in factories in La Mesa on the East side of Tijuana. They would shudder at thought of being seen in La Zona Norte, like their lives could be destroyed. Hehe. They are missing out of the best parts about Mexico.

I have a list of recommended restaurants in other parts Tijuana, but I could never pull myself out of La Zona just for food. The seafood place on Calle Premiere turned out to be dark, filthy and smells terrible of death fish. Damn. Could not find the places on Calle 4, only a few fish market and stalls of hot menudo soups.

Argentina's grass-fed beef is very special, full of beefy aroma and taste buttery. Steaks in Cheripan is more like the cheaper US grades, not shipped from Argentina, but likely bought from Costco on Calle 4.

A lot of seasoned travelers to Mexico and other Latin countries admitted the taco stand on Ninos Heroes is one of the best they ever had. One bro who lives half the year in Buenos Aires and pick up girls at sex parties, clubs etc. Went hog wild in Hong Kong. He never had it so good.

I went to a few bars and clubs outside of La Zona Norte. Just could not find any places with good selection of girls and as much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Phordphan  [View Original Post]
    No offense intended, but your knowledge of entertainment outside of the Zona Norte seems to be greatly lacking.

Now Mexico, and other countries, produce grass-fed beef which is not to everyone's liking, especially if you're used to the flavor of corn-fed USA beef. But it is what it is. The beef isn't the same and will never be.

However, Cheripan, while a good place, is hardly the ne plus ultra of Mexican gastronomy. In fact, it purports to be Argentinian. If you're too chicken to try Mision 19, try Cien Aos. Or one of the many great bars and eateries in the Zona Gastronomico...

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

Miss USA Nia Sanchez

I know a few bros who would be delighted to clean her up with their tongues. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    I clean toilets for free! Includes free toilet paper disposal and RIM assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by onewinglow  [View Original Post]
    she looks great. i just love her hot latina looks.

lucky for me, every weekend i can find at least a few girls in tijuana, who look comparable to, some arguably look even sweeter and spicier than 63rd miss usa. hehe.

miss nevada nia sanchez crowned as 63rd miss usa.

baton rouge, la. (ap) newly crowned miss usa nia sanchez, a fourth-degree black belt in the korean martial art of taekwondo, says that women need to be able to defend themselves as a way to battle the problem of campus [CodeWord123] and that bringing awareness to the issue is very important.

the 24-year-old from las vegas, nevada, beat out 50 other contestants from all the states and the district of columbia on sunday night for the title of 63rd miss usa. first runner-up was miss north dakota audra mari. sanchez will go on to represent the usa at the miss universe competition later this year.
    i clean toilets for free! includes free toilet paper disposal and rim assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWingLow  [View Original Post]
    Got to admit I am not very adventurous into eating, food, pussies or anos. Hehe. I am too afraid of any offending odor or taste.

I bro from Hawaii was in love with the offals tacos a few carts South of the popular tacos stand on Ninos heroes. He made me try it. The foul odors in offals just turned me off. I tried Mexican's famous menudo soup at a place near the Cathedral on Ninos Heroes. Man, that soup smelled just like fresh BULLSHIT! I was throwing up. Meanwhile the locals were gulping down big bowls of that smelly soup with relish!

Went to the Cheripan, the Argentina Steak House in Zona Rio. The place has a huge bar where lots of good-looking single girls hang out with their friends. Spent about $.

50 per person including beers and wines. I can make tastier and more tender steaks at home. Morton definitely serves much nigger and better steaks at lower prices.

I found the best foods in Tijuana are the tacos stand at the corner of Ninos Heros and Coahuila. The best raw clams and shell fish coctele is at the corner of Constitucion and Coahuila. I could not find fresher and better food like that anywhere in the US.

The small steak house across Coahuila from Adlelita bar is very good and convenient. I just hate to have to go away from Coahuila just for food.

I like nonstop stimulation of all my mouth, stomach and my libido simultaneously, mouth chewing, throat swallowing, stomach churning, eyes wide open gazing at those sexy naked young girls, nose sniffing, ears cocking, dick rising, heart thumping. That's where I want to spend my time.
    No offense intended, but your knowledge of entertainment outside of the Zona Norte seems to be greatly lacking.

Now Mexico, and other countries, produce grass-fed beef which is not to everyone's liking, especially if you're used to the flavor of corn-fed USA beef. But it is what it is. The beef isn't the same and will never be.

However, Cheripan, while a good place, is hardly the ne plus ultra of Mexican gastronomy. In fact, it purports to be Argentinian. If you're too chicken to try Mision 19, try Cien Años. Or one of the many great bars and eateries in the Zona Gastronomico.

The food in the Zona Norte is good, probably better than it has any right to be. But to call it the best food in Tijuana? Please. The Zona Norte is the McDonalds (well, maybe Burger King) of the Tijuana party scene. It's quick, convenient and takes little effort, but it's not all that great. The eating, partying, drinking, dancing and screwing scene in the rest of Tijuana is far better than anything you'll find in the Zona Norte. It just takes more effort because it's not gringo-centric.

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez crowned as 63rd Miss USA

lucky for me, every weekend i can find at least a few girls in tijuana, who look comparable to, some arguably look even sweeter and spicier than 63rd miss usa. hehe.

baton rouge, la. (ap) — newly crowned miss usa nia sanchez, a fourth-degree black belt in the korean martial art of taekwondo, says that women need to be able to defend themselves as a way to battle the problem of campus [CodeWord123] and that bringing awareness to the issue is very important.

the 24-year-old from las vegas, nevada, beat out 50 other contestants from all the states and the district of columbia on sunday night for the title of 63rd miss usa. first runner-up was miss north dakota audra mari. sanchez will go on to represent the usa at the miss universe competition later this year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez Miss USA 63.jpg‎  

Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez crowned as 63rd Miss USA

lucky for me, every weekend i can usually find a few young girls in tijuana who look comparable to, or perhaps even sweeter and spicier than miss usa 63. hehe.

associated press by stacey plaisance.

baton rouge, la. (ap) — newly crowned miss usa nia sanchez, a fourth-degree black belt in the korean martial art of taekwondo, says that women need to be able to defend themselves as a way to battle the problem of campus [CodeWord123] and that bringing awareness to the issue is very important.

the 24-year-old from las vegas, nevada, beat out 50 other contestants from all the states and the district of columbia on sunday night for the title of 63rd miss usa. first runner-up was miss north dakota audra mari. sanchez will go on to represent the usa at the miss universe competition later this ye.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez Miss USA 63.jpg‎  

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

Tijuana's road hazards

spent a couple hours with the bros in hk. took a girl upstairs, forgot her name. had a very good session. nearing the end, she was telling me to slow down a few times to prolong the session. she was a sweet girl.

driving back late at night, i was waiting at the red light on madero before the left turn into benito juarez, where half of the lanes are under construction. it was dark. i turned left into benito juarez at low speed, when the car ran over something very hard and was jolted hard like it was driven over the curb at high speed. the right tire wobbled. i never ran over anything that bad in my long driving life.

i know the tire was damaged beyond repair. so not wanting to risk getting robbed in the dark with a disabled car in mexico, i limped back to the us, wobbling through the sentri lane. the cbp agent was sympathetic that their high speed bumps may damage the wheel some more. on san ysidro blvd, i pulled into the parking lot, near the bank of america atm with plenty of security cameras, and changed into the spare tire. the right front tire had a puncture hole about the size of a quarter on the side wall. the alloy wheel had pits on the rim. total damage was about $400 tire plus rim, not counting other possible damages to the front end.

damn this mexican fuck up. the road looked clear without any debris. i don't know what i could have run over. it must have been a loose steel beam about about 8 to 10 inches high to jolt the car that hard and cut into the tire. the object was also dragged under the car and damaged the bottom plastic cover.

i was very sure the road was clear of any debris before i turned. there was a guy hanging out right at that dark corner. it's possible he may have placed something on the road to disable cars. if i had stopped and gotten out of the car to check it, i may have been robbed.

i am all pissed off about the damages. lucky i was able to limp back to the us. there was no cops around that area unlike before. it could have been far worse to get robbed or possibly knifed on that dark street. let the bros be warned and be very careful when driving in tijuana.

i was limping back at 70 mph with the spare tire on the right lane of the freeway. most cars and trucks were flying pass me. they were doing may be 90 mph. a few got pissed off that i was slow.

traffic was stopped at the cbp check point at camp pendleton. they were looking into every cars carefully. a tall girl, driving a brand-new white bmw, was asked many questions, driver license taken, and told to pull into secondary inspection. damn, would have been so nice to spend time with her. cbp agent just waved me through without even looking. i just hope they know what they are looking for, keeping drugs, weapons and terrorists out of our country.

i am still pissed off about the booby trap on tijuana street and damages to my car. it sure cut down my enthusiasm driving into tijuana.

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

Eating and screwing in Tijuana

Got to admit I am not very adventurous into eating, food, pussies or anos. Hehe. I am too afraid of any offending odor or taste.

I bro from Hawaii was in love with the offals tacos a few carts South of the popular tacos stand on Ninos heroes. He made me try it. The foul odors in offals just turned me off. I tried Mexican's famous menudo soup at a place near the Cathedral on Ninos Heroes. Man, that soup smelled just like fresh BULLSHIT! I was throwing up. Meanwhile the locals were gulping down big bowls of that smelly soup with relish!

Went to the Cheripan, the Argentina Steak House in Zona Rio. The place has a huge bar where lots of good-looking single girls hang out with their friends. Spent about $.

50 per person including beers and wines. I can make tastier and more tender steaks at home. Morton definitely serves much nigger and better steaks at lower prices.

I found the best foods in Tijuana are the tacos stand at the corner of Ninos Heros and Coahuila. The best raw clams and shell fish coctele is at the corner of Constitucion and Coahuila. I could not find fresher and better food like that anywhere in the US.

The small steak house across Coahuila from Adlelita bar is very good and convenient. I just hate to have to go away from Coahuila just for food.

I like nonstop stimulation of all my mouth, stomach and my libido simultaneously, mouth chewing, throat swallowing, stomach churning, eyes wide open gazing at those sexy naked young girls, nose sniffing, ears cocking, dick rising, heart thumping. That's where I want to spend my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Phordphan  [View Original Post]
    I've been to most of these places and can recommend them. Mission 19 has some of the best food in Tijuana at any price. Dandy del Sur is a cool old-school watering hole. La Mezcalera is across the street, but may not be there anymore. It tends to come and go. I didn't notice it being open last night, but the front is dark and sometimes it looks closed. Great place to learn about mezcal.

I have to check out Sotano Suizo's hot dogs next trip.

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

The last you turn back to the USA

the last you turn to get back to the us is about 500 feet before the physical border line, before the concrete side walls along the lanes make it impossible to change lanes and turn.

you will see a small sign on the left-most lane " you turn to the us. ".

i have a sentri decal on my mongermobile and have been driving over for the last 2 years. i feel safer with more freedom in my own car. i can cross the border back and forth to coahuila taking only 10 minutes with sentri.

i have not been pulled over or harassed by policias at all in the last 2 years. just don't drive too aggressively or erratically and you should be fine. you should drive carefully anyway because some of those big potholes may bend your axles at high speed. hehe.

mexico's border checkpoint is manned by a few young, good-looking mexican women along with troops carrying automatic weapons. i have seen very few cars get pulled into secondary inspection, like 1 in 200. there are no sniffing dogs on the mexican side. the machines take pictures of the cars but border guards hardly ever glance at my car. don't know how they caught gun smugglers. may be the guy was set up and they were tipped off in advance. don't even think of selling guns in mexico.

most of the cartels' heavy-duty weapons are smuggled in from the us. the weapons enable cartels to abuse the population horribly. mexico has the right to get very pissed off at guns smugglers from the us. it's just dumb to smuggle guns and ammos into mexico. it's even dumber to pretend to forget the weapons were in your cars. if you get caught you will be fucked for decades in filthy mexico's prison. us president and state sec are not going to help drugs and guns smugglers.

i have been driving and walking to tijuana and many beautiful beach resorts mexico in the past 15 years without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by phordphan
    i can absolutely believe that if you come back from tijuana drunk and getting on the 5 south to mexico. it would depend, of course, on where you parked in the first place. once you're past that final exit, you're fucked. iirc, there used to be a you-turn area many, many moons ago. now, you're committed.

having said that, i don't think we're getting the whole story. something is fishy. as a side note, this incident has proven that our prez and secstate, together, don't have two balls between them.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayerinsd
    forgive me as i know this is off-topic and off-forum, so i'll make it short, but i just have to say: perhaps i'm biased as a long-time san diego resident who's been going to mexico since childhood, but is there anyone who agrees with me doesn't believe this marine's story for a new york minute? i'm getting a bit tired of all the hypocritical "anti-mexico" hoopla on this side of the border about it. all i know is that if a mexican military member was caught crossing the usa border, in secondary, with a bunch of military-grade weapons and hundreds of rounds of ammo, he'd be thrown into one of our jails without the key, and all the hypocrites would be raging against illegal incursions into our country of dangerous mexican criminals, and how we need to clamp down on it.

yet when the tables are turned, and mexico does the same thing towards someone who appeared to be smuggling military arms into their country, we rant on and on about their backwards / corrupt justice system. bull!

Quote Originally Posted by OneWingLow  [View Original Post]
    Anthony Bourdain's top Tijuana restaurant picks 2012:
    I've been to most of these places and can recommend them. Mision 19 has some of the best food in Tijuana at any price. Dandy del Sur is a cool old-school watering hole. La Mezcalera is across the street, but may not be there anymore. It tends to come and go. I didn't notice it being open last night, but the front is dark and sometimes it looks closed. Great place to learn about mezcal.

I have to check out Sotano Suizo's hot dogs next trip.

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

Anthony Bourdain's top Tijuana restaurant picks 2012

I wonder what's in the chicken necks worth eating at Kentucky Fried Bouches 670 Ave. Constitucióand.

Most pervs in La Zona Norte would probably prefer to eat brown pussies and anos, preferably those that have not seen the shower for a month or more. hehe.

Anthony Bourdain's top Tijuana restaurant picks 2012:

Lifted verbatim from a list provided by his Bender / Helper Impact PR team.

FOOD.

1) Misióand 19.

Misióand de San Javier 10643.

Zona Urbana areío Tijuana Tijuana, be. See. México see. P. 22010.

And 32.520983, W 117.007904.

"Located in a sleek, new office building, Misióand 19 is a new destination for fine dining in Tijuana. Tony got to sample some of Chef Javier Plascencia's Baja-Mediterranean dishes".

Chef Javier Plascencia at his restaurant Mision 19 in Tijuana. — Sean M. Haffey.

2) Terraza Vallarta.

Avenida Del Pacifico 343, Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

And 32.53343888, W 117.12327222.

"Just about 100 yards south of the border on the Pacific Coast, it's hard to miss the giant Titanic model on top of Terraza Vallarta. Tony had lunch here with Nortec Collective band member, Pepe, as well as a fixer named Ivan.".

3) Las Ahumaderas- Tacos Los Paisas.

Guillermo Prieto 9770, Tijuana, Baja California, México.

And 32.519375, W 117.02055.

"Founded back in 1960, Las Ahumaderas is home to six taco spots, all linked together. This taco alley is home to Tacos Los Paisas, where local promoter, Tony Tee, took Tony on a late night run for some tacos.".

4) Kentucky Fried Bouches.

670 Ave. Constitucióand Zona Norte Tijuana, Baja California.

"Deep-fried chicken necks in the red light district. What more do you need?

5) Tortas El Tribi.

And 32.5401416, W 117.0292805.

"This tortas stand is located in the vendors lot just south of the San Yisdro Pedestrian entrance for the USA.".

6) El Sótano Suizo.

Paseo de Los Heroes 9415,Zona areío, 22320.

Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

And 32.527612, W 117.022953.

"This sports bar in Tijuana has an amazing selection of beer (some homemade), and is also know for its gigantic hot dogs- covered with cheese, peppers, onions, tomatoes and hot sauce.".

7) El Dandy Del Sur.

On Calle Sexta (6th Street) between Revolucióand and Madero Avenues.

Across the street from La Mezcalera.

And 32.5311305, W 117.0355694.

"An awesome, old-school bar in Tijuana.".

8) La Mezcalera.

Flores Magóand 8267.

Zona Centro, 22000 Tijuana, BC, Mexico.

Across the street from El Dandy Del Sur.

And 32.5309305, W 117.035672.

"Amazing hipster bar in Tijuana."

fka Peter Pan 2009
    fka Captain Solo

Hotel Garcia

Hotel Garcia is a few doors East of the Adelita Bar. There are a few good-looking street girls hanging out in front, including a tiny girl with curly brown hair. Her pussy is so tiny I always have hard times sticking my dick inside her.

Some guys in the Tijuana threads is right. Some of Tijuana street girls are good-looking enough that if they walk the streets of LA, they would turn heads.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRyder  [View Original Post]
    Thanks buddy, will check it out. By the way, this coming Saturday is Mexican Mother's Day, don't forget your novias who have babies. Chau!

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations