La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Mainhattan- Frankfurt

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 302 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 291 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Mainhatten, Oase or Some Place Else

I'm encouraged by the reports. I've been to Oase about 6 times and loved it, but I'm tempted to try out Mainhatten. I'me bringing a friend with me, so the pressure is on because I'd hate to disappoint him after all of my stories. I don't want to start an Oase vs Mainhatten flame war, so let me give some criteria so the discussion can be meaningful:

-Love the service at Oase. Girls are friendly and non-sharky. I spent two hours at Palace once and hated it because it was the opposite. I wouldn't waste an FKK day there ever again even if someone payed my entrance.

-Liked the larger variety at Palace. More exotic girls.

-Ilike more T&A (even if it comes with baby fat) and not too interested in the spinners. A major shortcoming of Oase (and Palace to a lesser extent)

-I smoke. Easy at Oase, but confined to tiny rooms in Palace.

-Back to the T&A, I actually prefer girls with a little baby fat too. Almost impossible to find at Oase. I found some at Palace, but they were too busy smoking, playing video poker or talking to do sessions with anyone.

-Oase has very few tattoos which I like, Palace looked like an American strip club.

-Despite my chubby / T&A comments, I do love the Eastern Europe girls. I very seldom find Polish, Hungarian or Ukrainian girls at Oase. Czech does nothing for me. Too me, the perfect combo is one of those voluptuous Marilyn Monroe bodied blond Hungarian girls.

-No interest in German girls, although some Turkish would be cool.

-Would rather have outstanding service from an 8 then average (for FKK) service from a 9 or 10.

-I usually go for the GFE and still will for the most part, but I'm hoping to finally get the PSE. I'm a GFE magnet so I'm going to have to change my game.

-Love the outdoor area at Oase, but that's not usable in March. The Jacuzzi is my second favorite, especially if I can get a girl in with me.

-The girls seem to have a good time and be fairly happy at Oase, it's a good atmosphere. By contrast, at 8PM the Palace girls all seemed ready for their shift to end.

-I don't think there is much opportunity for a good session at Oase after about 1AM. The girls have made their money and they are tired. Probably the same everywhere, though.

-My trip will be on a weekend night, probably a Saturday although I'd like to check out Mainhatten or Oase during the day (on the weekend) as well.

-I make a long trip of the FKK, get there at around 7, stay until close to closing.

Anyway, so what do you guys think? Mainhatten or Oase? Maybe someplace else?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ortos  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your perspective on World's sister club in eastern FFM. You mention seeing familiar faces from girls who previously worked at World and Oase. Any chance you could tell us the names of the girls you recognised from the other clubs? It would be intriguing to know.

Thanks,

O
    I didn't go up to the girls who looked familiar and asked for their names, just noticed them and realized I'd seen them before at the other clubs in the area. The first visit was just to check out the club on the way back to the hotel, I had no plans to head to the rooms so basically just sat at the bar drinking a few beers.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof Woof  [View Original Post]
    There are some ex-World and ex-Oase girls there who do not wish to be known that they are back in FMH for personal safety reasons. So think twice before posting names on a public board like this. Especially with a high traffic of moronic posts lately. There's always the PM function.
    I am sorry but this does not work I am afraid. If personal safety would be a risk a girl should not work in clubs with a lot of guests. It also just does not work let us say hiding the info that a well known girl move from club A to B where a lot of guests come.

In most cases the girl leaves a club for some reasons and then thinks if I want to return it is better I do not tell I start working at another cllub or maybe she had some problems with other girls. You just cannot prevent that this info will be known.

So no, if a girls choices herself to work in another club there is no safety issue involved. If a safety issue would be involved (that is possible) the girl will never choice to work in a well known club with many guests.

I agree with O this is public domain info. Remember also there are also boards in Germany, Holland, French often with more and more recent info than on ISG, where girl-transfer-info also will be published.

Clearly we only mention the girls artist name in a club and not non-relevant private info.

(On a well moderated Forum this discussion would have been moved to a separate topic or to the general section ! )

Quote Originally Posted by Woof Woof  [View Original Post]
    There are some ex-World and ex-Oase girls there who do not wish to be known that they are back in FMH for personal safety reasons. So think twice before posting names on a public board like this. Especially with a high traffic of moronic posts lately. There's always the PM function.
    I fully respect the security issues etc, but since when is it a security risk ("for personal saftey reasons") to say which girls are working at a certain club? Remember all those great lists? They were a security risk?

I mean it's not their real names that we mention, just their made up club names. Besides, the posts we make are always full of names, otherwise we don't know who we are talking about right? So why is it NOT a security risk to write a report, as you yourself often write (excellent posts, BTW) , that includes the names of the girls you sessioned with, etc, but it IS a security risk to simply mention that girls X, Y and Z formerly from Oase are have now changed clubs and can be found in Mainhattan?

Again, I am respectfull and sensitive to giving personal information that might put a given girl at risk, but I don't see that answering this question does that. But maybe I'm wrong, so I appeciate that we should err on the side of safety. But it's been mentioned countless times that, for example, Hannah (ex-Oase) has been working at Mainhattan for a while. And that is not a problem to mention her. So I was simply asking if there are other (ex-Oase / ex-World, etc) , it would be nice to know which other girls. That kind of info would get me and other guys in the door of the club, perhaps.

Yes, if one needs to give the info via PM, let's do so, but I would have thought this kind of info would be useful to the wider board community.

O

Quote Originally Posted by Ortos  [View Original Post]
    You mention seeing familiar faces from girls who previously worked at World and Oase. Any chance you could tell us the names of the girls you recognised from the other clubs? It would be intriguing to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    Made my first visit to this club last weekend, was pleasantly suprised by the quality of the talent and the layout of the club. So some new faces and some girls from the past who used to work at Oase and World a few years back.
    Thanks for your perspective on World's sister club in eastern FFM. You mention seeing familiar faces from girls who previously worked at World and Oase. Any chance you could tell us the names of the girls you recognised from the other clubs? It would be intriguing to know.

Thanks,

O

Impressed with the club

Made my first visit to this club last weekend, was pleasantly suprised by the quality of the talent and the layout of the club. So some new faces and some girls from the past who used to work at Oase and World a few years back. There is a bank machine in the lobby in case people run low on funds. This is the sister club of World, used the dual pass to gain free entrance to this club after visiting World. Revisited on Saturday paying 40 euro's before 2pm and will vouch Tommy's statement that the lineup was poor until 4 or 5pm. Not dreadful, a handful of cuties but at times it was just guys sitting around when the girls were busy. Was impressed by the two new coffee machine's installed at the club, wish World would replace theirs with these new machines. Found the food to be very good, slightly better than world's layout. Outdoor area seems small but sufficient, wonder though if the girls walk around outside in the summer with it being open to a three story building right behind the place.

Nice report, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyseville  [View Original Post]
    The hausfrau came through the spa area a lot trolling for business; her body was actually pretty good for a lady her age.
    Actually that's Marion, she did work at Palace and Oase some years ago. And yes, she is still in good shape. In the evenings Natasha is working the reception, she also has a great body and was working at Oase. Man did she do great service.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyseville  [View Original Post]
    I did a stint in the sauna, and the big old dude came in there too. Funny guy-he did a whole routine of pouring the water over the heater until the air became almost unbearable, then swinging his towel in big circles to circulate the air around. I escaped before he started another round of parboiling us in there. Now I know why lobsters thrash like crazy when you put them into the pot. Man that was hot.
    You actually attended a typical sauna ceremony. There's nothing better than that for health and skin. 3 rounds of poring water on the hot stones, spreading the hot steam, your skin burning, almost taking your breath. After that. An ice cold shower. See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauna

HB

FKK Mainhattan TR January 2012

fkk mainhattan tr january 2012.

good girls cum to those who wait.

day 2 of my fkk vacation was spent at fkk mainhattan. after the crowded party atmosphere of oase friday night i was ready to just sleep away the day; i'd might as well have a bunch of totally naked hot chicks walking around whilst i napped. plus i was hungry, and hadn't splurged on the breakfast option on my cheap hotel deal.

so i took the tram out to daimlerstrasse. this time because of where my hotel was located i took tram 12, which was scenic but much slower than tram 11. i got off the tram at the same time as this guy who was also carrying a knapsack. i always tote toiletries and a book to read when i go fkk'ing, so i had a knapsack too. the guy noticed me following him around the daimlerstrasse bend and quickened his pace, as if he thought i was about to mug him. turned out he was going to mainhattan as well.

the parking lot was empty when i arrived at 1215pm; not a good sign. mainhattan was running an early bird special; if you arrived before 2pm entritt was only 40 eur. it would be 60 eur after 2pm. either way you'd get a voucher for a free glass of champagne.

again i replied "nein" when asked if it was my first time at the reception desk. i got locker 46, but i certainly wasn't the 46th guy in the place. after undressing and doing my walkthrough i counted about 10 guys and about 4 girls. where the hell was everybody?

i knew mainhattan would be kind of dead so early in the day, but this was kind of ridiculous. i had planned to take it easy all day, but it would've been nice to have had some eye candy to tempt me at least. girls i saw were this tat-ted out punk rock chick with a mr spock crimson haircut, this blond milf hausfrau type, and a couple of generic blondes. figured there might be a couple of girls in the rooms, but that was it.

punk rock chick had a great body but i worried she'd do the vulcan death pinch on my dick. a little too much girl with the dragon tattoo there. the hausfrau came through the spa area a lot trolling for business; her body was actually pretty good for a lady her age. but i outgrew my carol brady crush decades ago.

i wasn't disappointed by the buffet though-scrambled eggs, with ham and without, hardboiled eggs, cold cuts, breads, muesli, fruit, wurst; a great breakfast spread. i made myself some tea and settled in. breakfast would have been 10 eur at my hotel, so by paying just 40 eur for entrance i was going to eat and drink my admission fee's worth by the time the night was done.

i settled in on a lounge chair in the spa area and read my book, napping occasionally. two guys shared the ornate bed next to the entrance to the main lounge area, napping away. a bunch of older german dudes made the rounds of the saunas, dampbad, and jacuzzi. one really big old dude slipped when stepping into the jacuzzi and the middle-aged guy in there already flashed me a chuckle.

the latin-looking masseur set up in the massage room and i walked over to inquire about rates. at about 1 eur / min it wouldn't be too expensive, but i wanted to see what the girl situation was like before i committed mongering funds to having a dude running his hands over my body. by the time i decided to get a massage the appointments were booked up until 1am, so i think i missed my window. better to get in early-with the dearth of girls to fuck during the day you'd might as well get loosened up anyway.

i did a stint in the sauna, and the big old dude came in there too. funny guy-he did a whole routine of pouring the water over the heater until the air became almost unbearable, then swinging his towel in big circles to circulate the air around. i escaped before he started another round of parboiling us in there. now i know why lobsters thrash like crazy when you put them into the pot. man that was hot.

girls were arriving all throughout the afternoon. i mentally evaluated each one as they made the rounds-like a mini tennis tournament. is that new one as hot and fuckable as the one i just saw? do i want to fuck the blond maria sharapova one or the brunette ana ivanovic one? ok, drop her down the ladder a bit. one blonde had a cute face and nice natural tits-reminded me of gina at palace. i mentally noted her fur leg warmers and went off to the cafe to fuel up for my exertions.

saw beatriz de rom checking in at the front counter when walking over to the cafe. she looked great in her civy clothes, and even better once naked. brick shithouse is the phrase that comes to mind. she always asks me if i want to do her in her shitter too.

the afternoon meal was lame. tuna fish in tomato sauce and fusilli pasta, with salad. wtf? i still ate, as i figured carbo-loading would be a good idea knowing the fuckmarathons i'd be having later that evening. but i was getting a little worried about the rest of the night, and the overall quality of my visit.

beer on tap is free at mainhattan-either at the main bar or in the self-service bar in the cafe, but i refrained until after my sessions, enjoying a cold one after each girl.

i brushed my teeth (figured tuna breath wasn't going to win me any points) and ditched my book, with the light in the spa room getting too dark to read anyway. hitched up my towel and went looking for my blond hottie.

i met her when hanging out at the bar, just to the left of the drink taps. that was a pretty good location for scoping out the girls-a decent line of sight straight ahead to the spa entrance and to the right to the money lockers, and by swiveling 180 degrees i could case the smoking room. i noticed most of the girls hung out in there with their pals, and you'd have to check them out or flag them down when they made periodic exits to get drinks.

jessica de moldavia.

funny how these euro-girls can have really california beach-girl looks. jessica looks like a young blond high school cheerleader type, with wonderful perky natural tits and a firm athletic ass.

we chatted a bit at the bar and as i hadn't sessioned yet all day i was already raring to go. she led me upstairs and i got a nice view of that tight butt as she waked ahead of me.

we got one of the new rooms upstairs-this one had an ornate white bed facing a mirrored wall, with some baroque-looking chairs and a sofa further into the room. laid down and started with some slow caresses, then light kissing. she cupped my balls and leaned down to take me into her mouth, starting slowly then going a bit too fast. i had to hold her hand to get her to do the hands-free kind of bbbj i prefer. after a while i wanted to get a better look at her, so i had her lie on her back. on that bed you have to watch out for the hard wood perimeter-the mattress kind of sits in there instead of on the platform, and i had to adjust jessica's position so she wouldn't bang her head.

jessica was a little hesitant at first, angling her hips so i couldn't thrust too deeply, but after a while settled in and i got the angle i liked. raised her legs onto my shoulders but those fur leg warmers were too ticklish on my neck.

switched into doggy. now we're talking. such a nice view. i looked back at our reflections in the mirrored wall and thought, hey, why don't i make use of this room a bit better? jumped off the bed and pulled her over to the edge, getting a full-length view of me working her from behind. pulled a pillow under her knees so they wouldn't hurt on the wooden bedframe and really got a rhythm going. looked at us in the mirror and thought, hey, those back squats have been paying off-i'm actually getting some definition in my thighs! as i plugged away. finally popped-i think it took a while because of the previous night's sessions.

we lingered for a while-i gave her a massage which she appreciated. during the day it seems that with so few customers, the girls can relax and take their time with the ones they do get. sweet girl. went back downstairs to pay her the 50 eur and showered.

after showering i hung out at the bar for a while, talking to a few girls but mostly just watching the scene. this older german guy was holding court at the end of the bar-he looked a bit like gene hackman. he'd do shots with the bartenders, tease some of the working girls, etc. must be a total regular.

i met some indian guys who were in town for the messe. one of them was definitely the ringleader-cajoling his buds to go talk to some of the girls, whereas the other two were perhaps a bit intimidated by their first fkk experience. i remember those days.

one thing about mainhattan that's different from the other hessen fkks is that it's so laid back. the girls hardly approach you, even if you flash them a smile or some other signal. dahlia told me later that she never goes to approach a guy-she always waits until they come after her. i guess if you're a top-notch girl you don't have to go looking for business, it comes to you. but that seemed to be usual for most of the girls there.

jelena de bulgaria.

i talked with jelena for a while-she had remembered me from my last visit and we caught up on how she was doing. she still had that danica mckellar thing going, maybe a little more toned than last time. i asked about her friend himena, who i hadn't seen all day, and she said himena was in the room-must've been booked for hours because i really thought she wasn't in the place at all.

i hadn't intended to take jelena up, but after a lot of playful banter we started tickling each other, or at least she started tickling me, because my attempts at tickling her weren't getting anywhere. it devolved into a bit of a grope session both ways, and to my surprise, little tommy started waking up. didn't think i'd be ready so soon after jessica, but maybe jelena and i had a bit of a connection going on.

we went into one of the rooms over by the kino for a bit more quiet and had a nice session. one thing about repeats is that the girls know you, and even if they don't remember details about your previous session, like what you'd like or not like, they remember if you were a nice guy or roughed them up a bit. so jelena and i had a slow, tender session, taking our time. good dfk kissing, lots of eye contact, kind of like getting reaquainted with an ex-girlfriend who you sort of broke up with but never really abandoned. nice.

now i was hungry again, so after paying jelena her 50 eur and showering i walked back out to the cafe. dinner was now potato rosti, pork chops, beef chilli con carne with corn, salads and breads. now we're talking. i enjoyed a few helpings with a cold beer while watching a cool music video show on the big flat screen tv on the wall. they'd mix up 80s music videos, like der kommissar by falco with word up by cameo. this mashup thing has been a big deal in germany for a while. fun watching and listening to these tracks from so long ago.

after the fourth pop of the weekend i was pretty content, and as the evening continued i noticed more and more girls arriving, so i decided to wait until i found one truly worth doing.

i hung out with a fellow californian, who i'll call mike 2 bradley, 'cause that's what he gets to drive (and fix) in the us army. he was hanging out at mainhattan as a warmup for going clubbing in frankfurt later in the evening, and was cool to hang out with at the bar. gave me his half-used drink card (to buy non-standard drinks like red bull or jäger shots you need to buy a punch card at reception) as he was due to be relocated to a new base and wasn't going to be able to come back. hope i'll get the chance to buy him a beer at some other mongering place in the world. cheers, mate.

i talked for a while with romina, a cute girl who said she was from barcelona. spoke spanish well enough, but for some reason, maybe that she could lip sync all the words to the romanian pop songs they were playing, i suspected she wasn't truly from españa.

picked out a couple of girls i thought might be interesting. there was this tall, super skinny blonde kind of reminiscent of paris hilton. she was so skinny you could see her ripped abs, and her ribs would poke out when she stretched her arms over her head. maybe a bit too much of a praying mantis though-don't they eat the male when they mate? but i dug her short blond paris 'do. i could have my own "one night in paris".

the other girl was cute with short ringlets in her hair. like a younger, hotter, thinner lexi belle with some scarlet johanssen thrown in. uh oh. the minute i gave myself that lexi belle reference i just knew i had to have this one.

and that bit of scarlet johanssen wasn't just any bit, but that character ms. esquire magazine's sexiest woman alive 2006 played in the movie "match point": smart, ambitious, with just that crazy edge that you know is going to make her "something special", as johanssen's character says in that movie.

i had to wait for her for a long time. turned out she had gotten booked in the room for a couple of hours. something i'll be sure to do next time.

i saw her come out of the smoking room and wait at the end of the bar for a drink, so i got up off my couch and found a spot next to her, also ostensibly waiting for a drink. i had been hanging out at that end of the bar all night, so the bartender was pretty nice to me anyway. i conveniently leaned to my left and nudged her with my elbow.

dahlia de romania

dahlia (ok, it might be daria as that's a more common romanian name, but "dahlia" keeps up that scarlet johanssen comparison) turned out to be smart, sassy, cute, and sexy all wrapped up in a toned, athletic petite body. like maria at oase, dahlia was whip-smart and could hold an educated conversation in english, and had a snarky sense of humor.

we absconded to the rooms next to the kino, over by the cafe, and had a great start. mostly talking, interrupted by bbbj and kissing. kind of like college-days sex with your hometown girlfriend, when you only got to see her on the weekends you came home from campus. lots of catching up mixed with lots of passion. it was kind of funny-we'd talk, then she'd give me a look and start blowing me again, then pop up to make a couple of points, then start sucking again.

she climbed on top in cowgirl, leaned in for more dfk, then started banging me, again like a college girlfriend needing her fix. switched to a cowgirl squat (why they call this "asian cowgirl" is beyond me, as i think i've had it done mostly by white girls, both real girlfriends and rented ones) , fixing me with her eyes and smiling, then let herself back down for more body smacking.

we switched to mish. lots of dfk and smiles and eye contact. it was my 3rd pop of the day, so i was having to work it pretty hard, but i think she liked that better, kissing me with more urgency as i went faster and faster.

the walls of those rooms are kind of thin, so we could hear the girl next to us moaning loudly. dahlia flashed me a sly grin and started yelling,"oh, yes! oh baby! fuck me harder! ohhhhh! ahhhhhh!" as loud as she could. i mean loud. some guy peeked in from the doorway. jerk.

i kept plugging away, bodies smacking together, and dahlia's pretend act gave way to real gasps. maybe it was just me that was gasping-i was starting to run out of breath. i think my groin was getting bruised, the way we were smacking into each other.

i wasn't getting anywhere-i think dahlia was having a good time but i knew i wasn't going to reach my nirvana. fifth pop of the weekend and all that. so i switched us into doggy, looking into dahlia's eyes reflected in the mirrored headboard. grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands and just went for it-dahlia reached out to push against the headboard for balance as i'd rock the bed with each thrust. finally popped-it was like a relief more than anything else. i think i said something erudite like "gaaaaaahhh!". stayed inside her for a long while, collapsed onto her back, dahlia grinning back at me in the mirror.

we hung out for a long time after i rolled off. i couldn't get up right away anyway. cleaned up and talked for a while. wow, what a finish to the weekend.

i kicked back in a sofa with a beer for a while after showering-i was pretty wiped out physically, and i knew i wasn't going to find a better looking chick in the lineup. so i just relaxed. jelena and jessica came by to say hi as they made their rounds; dahlia flashed me a big smile from across the room. finally i was getting sleepy so i changed and got a cab back to my hotel near the hbf. wow, wow wow.

girls i met / did.

* jessica de moldavia. blond, cute face, great body with natural c cup tits. wore fur leg warmers. reminiscent of gina from palace but not as sharky.

romina de "barcelona". big eyes, maybe one is a little lazy. cute though. a little lazy with keeping up the "spanish" label as she knew all the words to the romanian pop songs they played.

christina de bulgaria. squinty eyes and dark hair reminded me of a prissy girl i once knew. voice was kind of nasal. couldn't imagine her saying "fuck me harder!" in that voice.

alia de moskow. short brunette hair and glasses. could envision her working in an office somewhere. that would be a cool outfit for dessous-day-a slutty businesswoman look.

melissa de romania. tall, don't remember much else about her.

*jelena de bulgaria. looks like a thinner danica mckellar. good session-sensual start leading to a vigourous fuck.

beatriz de romania. talked to her a little at the bar but she's starting to be the sunny of mainhattan-built like a total brick shithouse, strutting around like she owns the place, but getting to be too processor-oriented. glad i waited for dahlia.

*dahlia de romania. smart and sassy, a rare combo of cute and sexy. studied economics back home. speaks excellent english and has a sharp mind. i'm in love.

girls i saw.

1. way too skinny tall blond girl. like a blond praying mantis. don't they eat the male after they mate?

2. blond rom. girl with a kind of prounonced brow-reminded me of one of those sleazy florida teeners in the "girls gone wild" series.

3. a single black girl. guess they don't get as much business at mainhattan as they do at oase.

4. lots of blondes. nice to have some blondes in the fkk for a change, as i've been seeing a lot of sparrows (flocks of little dark-haired romanians and bulgarians) for years now.

lessons for next time.

1. arriving early wasn't that bad as i had planned to nap the afternoon away anyway, given my exhausting night at oase the previous evening. but if i was expecting an oase-like dayshift, where there are too many fine girls to fuck even at 3pm, i would've been disappointed.

2. i wore a cheap divers' watch with a rotating bezel this trip and it worked great for keeping an eye on zimmer time. turned out that all the mainhattan girls i had sessioned with weren't clock watchers anyway, but ymmv on that.

3. bring your own shampoo / shower gel. after 6-7 fkk showers in one weekend my scalp got all flaky. i bring lotion to use after showering, but having a better product than the cheap shower gel they provide would be nice.

Sunday 22 Jan visit

I made my first visit to this club on Sunday 22 January after a trip to Oase and World. Arrived at 13. 00 and paid 40 € entrance fee. There was only a few girls on Sunday afternoon and some male customers. The atmosphere was like a hangover morning, you don't know if this will be OK day or a horrible day. Well it urned out to be somewhat Ok afternoon. I had 2 girls during my visit, first was small youg romy named Angelica. Not so good session and she could not take all positions due to her small size. The second girl was pretty moldovian blonde Jessica, around 22-23 years with sexy black stockings and slim body. Good standard session. I left the club at 17. 00 to catch my flight.

Alltogether nice place with new modern facilities. But somehow lacked the atmosphere and did not work for me as good as Palace.

-Kep

Virgin visit at FKK Mainhattan

Last Friday was my very first visit to FKK Mainhattan and I arrived quite late, around 21:00.

As this was my first visit and very hungry when I arrived, I wanted to have something to eat. This was not an easy task because I was actually having a hard time finding the restaurant even after speaking with people that led me in the right direction. I can't understand how anyone could make such a strange maze of corridors with a restaurant at one end with an (constantly) empty kino next to it? Anyway I got something to eat and some drinks. Beer is included in the entry, contrary to both Palace and Oase, which is good. It can also be bad as I saw it attracted a lot of groups that just went there to grab some tits and get drunk. The place was peaking with visitors when I arrived, but it was never too many at any point. The girls were mostly romanians, but there were some stunners that I saw were constantly occupied.

My first impression of Mainhattan was that this must be the ideal place to chill out. It was a very relaxed atmosphere in the club and the girls remained passive. They did not approach you if you did not give them the "green" signal. After my flight to Frankfurt I must admit that I did not feel I was in top shape and a bit tired by traveling so I stuck to two girls this night.

Roberta. 24 year old brunette from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Roberta had very red lipgloss, and looked like she was Romanian. She didn't have the typical south-american look on her, but claimed to be from Rio nevertheless. She agreed on kissing, but I should have emphasised the difference between LFK and DFK! This girl did not fuck like a brazilien girl, she was a real disappointment in bed. Her BJ was lousy, and she managed to destroy the great image I had of brazilien girls within 30 minutes! Just to make me even more pissed off, she had the talent of asking me to tip her 50 euros on top of her 50 euros for her 30 minutes of shame! When a girl ask for tips she must be a shark and believe I am a complete newbie! AVOID!

Overall rating: 2/10 (only reason she don't get 1/10 is because a girl in my Palace thread was even worse than her)

Daniella. 24 years old brunette from Bulgaria.

I talked with a lot of girls, but didn't find the right girls to click with and let us say I was almost on the brink of saying goodnight (and I'll never be back) to Mainhattan, when this petite bulgarian chick turned up in front of me, asking to sit down with me. Daniella is certainly not the most stunning girl in Mainhattan, but she compensates by giving you the GFE treatment in the room. She managed to restore my image of Mainhattan, but I definitely got the impression that this place is a hit or miss, and it all depends if you click with the girls.

Overall rating: 7/10.

See mye Palace and Oase thread for more info on the two other nights in Hessen FKKs!

Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    Note that Mainhattan now has a reduced entry of 40 euro's before 2pm. 60 euro's after 2pm. If your planning on visiting this club while they have this promotion going it would be wise to arrive before 2pm for the lower admission. You can always leave and re-enter later for free if the lineup is slow during the day. World usually starts offering discounted promotions during winter of 50 euro's, haven't seen it posted on their website yet.
    Wow. Real information about Mainhattan. How novel!

Thanks for bringing us back on track. Much appreciated...I might head down there this this weekend. It's either this or Bernds.. I'm done with places like Golden Time for now..

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub  [View Original Post]
    This is not.

www.roemerforum.com

Can we stick to EURO and Romania? Makes me sick. But maybe it's only me.

Reads like a former senior member who quit posting and tries to build up a new nick coming back to reporting. .

HB
    Yes, we know who this is alright.

Note that Mainhattan now has a reduced entry of 40 euro's before 2pm. 60 euro's after 2pm. If your planning on visiting this club while they have this promotion going it would be wise to arrive before 2pm for the lower admission. You can always leave and re-enter later for free if the lineup is slow during the day. World usually starts offering discounted promotions during winter of 50 euro's, haven't seen it posted on their website yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal Barca  [View Original Post]
    Ave citizen

Province of Illyricum. Worth the L sertercius.

Ciao.
    This is not www.roemerforum.com Can we stick to EURO and Romania? Makes me sick. But maybe it's only me.

Reads like a former senior member who quit posting and tries to build up a new nick coming back to reporting.

HB

Posting Limitations