Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Parksauna Residenz - Lohmar

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Gfe Finder

Psr report Thursday 22

After visiting very quickly psr with charlie yesterday, I decided to spend my day there. My flight would leave at 18:00 from Koeln so I knew I could stay at Psr until around 16:30 at the max.

Took a taxi from Hotel The New Yorker, very close to Koeln airport, and by 11:15 I was at PSR, taxi costed 33 euros and the taxi offered to come and pick me up at 16:15, I accepted.

Paid 50 euros the entrance, some girls where coming in with me but let me pay before them.

I was given a key for the locker, a robe, a towel and offered flip flops but I had mine.

The locker room is not very big, lockers are big enough though, you don't have security boxes so you leave your money in the locker.

There's also no showers or toilets downstairs where the locker room is, you go up a staircase and enter the swimming pool wellness area and there are the showers toilets and all similar facilities.

Here is a big swimming pool, saunas, *jacuzzi and a big kino in that area. Very relaxed atmosphere. Then there's a patio looking over the garden, a big terrace protected by rain with table tennis and other amenities, many comfortable places where to lie down and relax.

A main room, with a pole in the middle and lots of sofas around, other rooms.

A big restaurant dining room, very good food. I ordered a steak and learned at the exit that it was included, strange.

There's a bar that serves free softdrinks and alcoholics, that you pay.

Asked for a gin tonic and receive an ISO9000 one, meaning Gordons + Schweppes, ice and lemon in a decent glass. Try asking this at Samya.

Asked for a Jack Daniels and had a decent ration.

Rooms are ok, some are bigger some are smaller but always decent. Some have showers.

What else? Think that's enough for the facilities. Bottom line there's everything one might need to stay there for many hours and relax between sessions, some spots are really fantastic for relaxing in silence.

Girls.

The lineup was more than decent today, with some real stunners.

Mandy or something. From Bosnia. Nice face and body, blond. Her teeth are not very straight so you can spot here quite easily. Still very nice girl. I saw here at the bar, decided she would be the first one and went up to her (remember in this area girls aren't supposed to come up to you).

We went to the room and had a very nice std 50 euros session. I really enjoyed it. Asked for anal but not available. The service was much better than the average Artemis session (also with good girls you know).

This is a returning thing here and validates the opinion or respected mongers that say the service level in this area is higher than Artemis (or Fra BTW).

Had my steak, and talked with Clara, from Serbia. Yes I did think it was a big plot to play with my head. A girl from Bosnia and immediately after a girl from Serbia, anyways. Very good looking, dark hair, beautiful body, nice make up. Lots of guys going up to talk to her.

We spent some time together, this rarely happens to me as I usually avoid it, we ate together, chatted on the terrace *then we eventually went to a room. Don't know what happened but It didn't click, was happy to be in the room with her but it wasn't really happening. So I just relaxed, lied down and let here give me one of the best BBBJ I have memory of. What I mean is that I didn't even fuck her, she blowed me for 20 min and I then came in her mouth. She didn't rush off to spit like they usually do but she went on sucking for at least a minute so I guess she swallowed, at least partially. Awesome. 50 extra. I never enter in the gross details, so sorry about that, but thought it was the only way to explain how it went.

It was quarter to 3 now, my taxi was going to fetch me at 16:15 so it was time to chillout, relax and just wait an hour before leaving, cool.

I went on one of those suspended beds by the side of the pool an really enjoyed it. Some girls would pass by, some really nice, but striktly following the rule of not approaching. A couple where quite sneaky about it, but no real approach, just big smiles and such.

But at 15:15, out of the blue, Bianca came up sat on the bed after putting down her towel (Artemis style) and started chatting. I've been looking at the girl numerous times because she is really cute. Romanian from Iashi, long black hair, blue eyes, beautiful proportioned body, perfect tits, piercing on nose and mouth, nice tatoos. 22.

"I'll never make it, too tired, had 2 girls before you, my taxi will be here soon." "I'm sure I can get you going, I know what to do." bla bla bla. Off we went to the room. Another very nice session, couldn't believe I had the energy, but it was her doing the miracle. Super sweet, super hot. A perfect std 50 euro session closed my Koeln visit.

By 16:10 I was outside waiting for the taxi, airport, and I'm finishing this report from home.

So, bottom line, of the 3 clubs visited in this area, PSR is the only one, by far, I would visit again, and probably will, some day.

Best.

Kimino

Day 4: PSR

As a tribute to how great and vast the facilities are here, I’ll post some of the things to do I’ve missed in the past during my prior visits. What I missed in the past but noticed that day: a chess set. I noticed the table, board, and pieces outside the restaurant as 2 gentlemen sat down to play.

Regarding the check-in and parking situation: it’s still a little difficult to navigate the parking lot, but it’s better than it was. After checking in, I looked for Valeria, Debby, Maja, or Alexandra. I did not see any of them anywhere then.

Mia from Germany

While waiting (a long time) for a drink, as I would typically that whole night, I ran into a girl who would become my first choice for the evening: Mia from Germany, 28, brown hair with blonde streaks, and a few extra pounds. I remembered a local German friend of mine choosing and seeming to like her. We started talking in English and she seemed to be charming and with a somewhat self-deprecating sense of humor, making her all the more approachable and likeable. We kissed at the bar. I asked if she did DFK and she laughed and said yes, as long as the man’s mouth doesn’t stink she’d do it.

We went to the room for a half hour and started by kissing while standing up. She had me sit down, and blew me while I admired the view of her work in the mirror. We had sex in the cowgirl, missionary, and finally in the doggy position—I admired her ass so much I wound up coming inside her. We talked afterwards and I regretted that I only booked a half hour with her because she was so likeable. So, I told her that I was thinking about some time later (an extended session) but I’d have to get a late lunch first.

So, I ordered the steak, which seemed to be a popular dish. Candy, a raven-haired Romanian girl joined me and was kind enough to share her spaghetti and her watermelon with me. After dinner, I caught a brief glimpse of Debby completely naked at the bar, putting some drinks on a tray and then dashing quickly back downstairs. I wondered why she didn’t adopt this “uniform” more often—she looked terrific in it.

Over the course of the next hour, while I was resting from dinner, I had to decline each of the probably 1 dozen different propositions from various girls to go to a room, including one who followed me to my seat, sat on my lap, stroked my chest & my legs, and tried to stick her tongue down my throat. Hmm, maybe I should have taken that girl up on her offer….

Other than Debby, there’s no sign of my past choices yet, so I stepped outside to admire the tranquility of the forest. I then got hungry again and thought about dinner. Mia saw me spying at the board, and offered to translate the daily menu. With her help, I got the pork fillet and it was good! But again, I’d need an hour before considering a trip to the room with anyone.

When that hour was up, Mia spied me at the bar again, and hugged, kissed, and snuggled with me enough to convince me that an hour in the room with her would be a good idea. So, we found another room and she started with a blowjob and me admiring her handiwork in the mirror as before. I suggested licking her Muschi so she obliged by moving into the 69 position. I had the interesting experience of licking a Muschi which was pierced and decorated with jewelry of some sort. But, when she and I got our fill of this, we prepared for sex and I entered her from the missionary position. I also tried doggy style. I didn’t come as easily as before and she seemed discouraged when I suggested a break. We wound up chatting for the rest of the hour and talked about our lives in more detail. I didn’t regret either not coming or the extended session, so I can recommend her.

Once I wandered back upstairs I saw that Debby was now getting a massage from one of her Stammkunden and she later slept on one of the couches, so I didn’t bother her or try to approach her for a session.

Stellar to Shit in an Instant: Rebecca from Romania

Later in the evening, I took a walk outside. Rebeca (who claimed to be from Spain & spoke the language but is actually from Romania, blonde hair, large breasts attractively bound in a corset, working there since one week ago as of that day) came to me and we started talking. She was happy that her team (Barcelona) had won the soccer game that day. The conversation seemed pleasant enough so we went to a room. We got naked, kissed, and I lay down for a blow job. She admired her handiwork in the mirror. I tried to make eye contact with her directly but found that it’s easier to do through the mirror. At one point while trying to deep throat me, she wound up putting too much of her teeth into it and biting me a bit. She then lowered herself onto me to let me suck on those great, juicy breasts of hers. She softly and occasionally moaned indicating her enjoyment. She even ground her pussy down on my cock. She reached for a condom and put it on before the actual intercourse. I was already so horny from the previous work that I came 15 minutes into the session.

Rebecca stepped off, showered, and then came the moment alluded to in this section title. I asked to lick her Muschi, and she looked confused. I tried in two other languages (English & German) yet she still looked confused. She then explained that that counted as sex, and so we’d have to extend the program to 1 hour. I could see where this would go so I cut her off, paid her, and went to reception to clarify. When I explained what happened to the receptionist, a girl listening nearby shook her head and the receptionist explained that a program does not end when the man comes, it ends when the ½ hour is up. Since it was late at this point, I decided to get dressed and head back to the hotel.

Day 5: Meeting New Friends at PSR

I came at 1 to meet some friends from Youppie & London Traveller, a friend from ISG. Thankfully there were plenty of parking spaces. I ordered lunch and chatted with my Youppie friends. Then during a walk around the place I noticed a tanning bed and massage table that I hadn’t before.

After lunch I found London Traveller resting on the porch facing the outside. His beloved Aliya from Morocco joined us for a while and given her nice smile I can understand some of her appeal. Later, Michelle from Romania joined us. She’s tall, with dark, curly/wavy hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, and often hung out with Jasmin/Yasmin also from Romania. The three of us then talked for a while and Michelle revealed that she was a virgin for the day. I confessed that I was as well. This might have been a perfect opening for some foreplay and a session but because she and Jasmin approached me for a threesome outside the kino last night certain alarm bells went off and continued sounding that day. As we continued talking, the alarm bells dissipated and I now wonder whether I should have gone with Michelle. It was no matter then for she eventually excused herself and said that she had to find a client.

Jasmin/Yasmin from Romania

Michelle’s friend Jasmin appealed to me, though. Maybe it was her green eyes. Maybe it was her gorgeous smile (I think she bleached her teeth) which only got brighter when she laughed. Maybe it was her soft-spoken, gentle demeanor. Whatever it was I thought she should be next on my list. And she would have been had she not snuck off with a client first. An hour or so later she re-appeared in the lounge and we sat and talked before some DFK foreplay and then headed to a room.

We actually had our pick of any room in the place and Jasmin selected a large room, number 7, which is usually reserved for orgies. The bed looked like one you might find at a Partytreff: much wider than it was long, taking up nearly the whole wall. And there’s a mirror on the opposite side.

We continued kissing. She had a good technique—sucking on my top lip, swirling her tongue in my mouth, and then sucking on my bottom lip. I did my best to reciprocate this technique with her. Jasmin moved down to kiss and suck on my nipples and I let her know how good this felt. After giving me a blow job, she hopped on cowgirl, and bounced on me for a while. She then asked if I’d like to do doggy. Normally it’s not one of my favorite positions but there were enough mirrors in that room that I was sure to find a view I liked and that turned me on. Sure enough, one on the side let me see the rapture of ecstasy on her face and I came.

Lorissa/Larissa from Germany

I showered, and then went to the bar to get a drink. Lorissa from Germany (22, tan skin, dark, wavy hair, excellent English) struck up a conversation while I was waiting for that drink. She told me that she really likes to talk to clients beforehand to gauge chemistry and that in and of itself turned me on quite a bit. She joined me for dinner and we spoke of our travels and our lives. We started holding hands even before dinner was finished. Once she drank the last of her wine, (she never rushed me at any point) she invited me to the room and I happily accepted.

In the room, we kissed and I progressed to sucking on her breasts. They were a wonderful mouthful and I mean that literally, as I was able to get each of them to entirely fill my mouth. She loved this so I didn’t mind sucking, savoring her breast in my mouth, and then ever so slowly and deliberately letting go until I had just the nipple between my lips. I then went down on her and licked her to orgasm. Once she was aroused, I pulled up at her labia with my fingers so that I could more easily access her clitoris. This got her to another orgasm. I kissed and sucked on her labia and somehow got her to a 3rd orgasm or maybe she’s just a really good actress. I began to wonder if we’d ever get to sex but in that moment we were having such a good time that I didn’t really care. She actually broached the subject and once she put the condom on I entered her, thrusted, and came in a few minutes. At this point, 45 minutes had past and we continued talking, including her mentioning how disappointed she is in girls that don’t give a full ½ hour or 1 hour’s service. Damn straight, Lorissa!

I had missed the chance to say goodbye to London Traveller but as one who also found a Residenz girl worthy of an extended session and a repeat I completely understand his being gone with Aliya.

Maybe about 15 minutes or so until close, I and my new friends from Youppie were in the upstairs lounge. We were watching the Romanian girls practice some pole dancing moves (in particular I remember a callipygous blonde, Janet from Romania, whose outfit had previously hidden this marvelous ass-et.) Watching the girls practice I gained a renewed appreciation for how difficult pole dancing is.

PSR. 21 May. 2011

Continuing from Samya report:http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...82#post1165482

The parking at PSR was almost full, around 50-60 cars. But since the club is so big it did not feel cramped inside. I do not know what I had expected, but I could very quick realise that the girls was still not in my taste in this club. I would say that 10-20 % was passed of any interest for me. About thew same ratio as on my last visit. I found the dissapointed german man from Samya in a sofa. He looked happier know when he was at home. He gave me some good advice and then he went on his hunt and I went for some dinner. The dinner was great.

After dinner I parked my self in a sunchair on the lawn and started scout after a women to session with.

I spotted a girl that was pure fotomodel material. Hot as hell. She looked as if she was a carrebian, she had a stunning dream body and she covered it in the most sexy bathsuit with blue and white stripes. She was very busy of course since she was one of the few really beautiful women present in the club. I finally found her on her own in a sofa. We quickly went to a room.

Her name was Chelsea, around 20 years old I guess. Her mother are german and her father american. The session started very well. I got to play with a vibrator, and she sounded as if she liked it. The she gave short BJ and the we has sex. As she rode me in cow-girl I by accident spotted some brown stains on the towel. I asked her what it was, and she looked embaressed. It was blood, she was having her period. Yuk Fuck! I brooke of the session. She got even more embaressed. I told her it was OK, I was not mad, but I did not feel like continuing this session. But you have to pay me, she said. Of course, I said. In the locker room she asked me for 30E. I gave it to her and went out to my sun chair to find a new girl. After 10 minutes Chelsea came over to me and said that I had to give her 20E more. We argued for a couple of minutes and the she said that we should go to the thekefrau. Ok with me. The lady in the reception listened to Chelsea and to me. I only had to speak for 30 seconds before she told me that everything is Ok and that I could return in to the club. Then she started to lecture Chelsea.

Back in my sun chair I soon spotted a brazilian looking petite girl. It was Beatrice. Very beautiful. She spoke very little english. But I liked her body and after my date with Chelsea I was in need of a complete session. It became a big disappointment. We did not click. I guess she can be wild experience. But we never got there. Sweet girl, but not for me I guess.

Ok, PSR got an other chance. But failed yet again to entertain me. It was time to go back to Samya.

Back to Samya report:http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...82#post1165482

Saturday at PSR

This was my first trip to PSR and it was an interesting one. I arrived at about 11. 45 am. It is quite a winding road off the motorway but the satnav / GPS took me right to the door of the place. The car park is not big but it was easy to find a spot so early on and I located the entrance quickly. After being buzzed in the woman at reception was a bit nonplussed at my not being German-speaking but she recruited the help of her colleague. Who seemed to be there really to watch over things rather than assist at the desk. The pricing of 50 euros per half hour was explained as was the inclusive food and drink, I was provided with a towel and robe as well as shoes and a key to my locker and off I went.

The layout of this place is on two floors and is not easy to describe. The facility used to be a family sauna and when it was converted the main change appears to have been the installation of a pole in the middle of the large lounge. Apart from that the place is pretty much untouched! After a wander around I had located pretty much everything except for some things which I found later. These were an area of extra rooms on the ground (reception) level and the kino which is located, rather strangely, down a little corridor which leads off a corner of the swimming pool. The decor of the whole place is rather dated and the furniture could do with replacement. The covered terrace is a nice feature of the place but the garden although equipped with loungers, is rather small considering the size of the house and hardly any girls seemed to use it.

After some breakfast in the restaurant, which has been well described before, I had a wander round to look at the talent and met up with two guys from the youppie french form who were looking out for me. They had visited previously and liked the place a lot. There are not a huge amount of girls, and those there were not, for the most part, stunners. However, many of them had good personalities, appeared to enjoy their work and were friendly, which is not something one can say about most clubs. The clientele appeared to be regulars for the most part and the girls did not approach me, as I was new, but gave the old guard friendly hellos and chatted with them very amiably.

Eventually I spotted a cute young thing who turned out to me Aliya, a half Moroccan / half American girl who was born and raised in Germany. Only 18 (almost 19 though) she has captivating blue eyes, a curvy figure with some puppy fat and a lovely smile. The main drawback was her smoking habit but we went off to the room after our introductory chat and she provided a good GFE as I had asked. Unfortunately, although we finished the sex within the half hour, she chatted to me in the room for a few minutes afterwards and when it came to money time she said that we had been there for 3/4 hour (we were probably slightly less) and wanted 100 euros. As I liked her, I paid but was a bit disappointed by the hustle and told her that if she was going to do that then she should have told me and we could have done more in the room (which I wouldn't have minded at all).

I then chatted more with my new friends and met up with a pal from this forum who had just arrived. Some girls said Hello, and one came to chat for a while with no pressure. Aliya also chatted for a bit in a very friendly way with us for about 10 minutes. This is what I really liked about the club, there was plenty of time to chat and the place isn't busy so the girls weren't pushing too much for rooms. Eventually, at about 5. 15 pm I asked my friends where the kino was as I hadn't seen it and they showed me the location. A couple were having sex in a corner of it and this looked quite appealing so I asked Aliya, who hadn't had any business since I finished with her in the early afternoon to join me there, where we made out in quite an energetic fashion. In fact I negotiated with her to stay with me until 10 pm as a girlfriend and spent the entire evening with her, having dinner after our session in the kino and then going to a room, where she provided a very relaxed GFE with considerable pleasure on both her side and mine.

Overall a very pleasant visit to this club which in the evening becomes even more laid back as the lighting is low and the music very subdued. It was fun to see the girls skinny dipping late at night. I would be pleased to return and in fact many of the features of this place appeal to me as it lacked the frenetic atmosphere of most other clubs I have been to in the evening and many of the girls I met made up for in their character what they may have lacked in immediate looks appeal.

Park Sauna on a weekday morning

This is an up and coming club that got off to a slow start.

It's centerpiece is its restaurant. They have a large menu with about 10 choices as well as a nice salad bar. Dining room is very nice any airy (restaurant style). Kitchen is competent.

Multiple Suanas, nice outdoor area in the summer.

Girls are ok but ony about 10 on the day I was there. I had a german lady. Okay service, nothing special. No problems, nice room. She sucked me for a long time, then we fucked missionary and then doggy and I finished. She had nice large floppy natural tits that were fun to play with.

The restaurant rocks, facilities good, Bar too small, not enough girls but the ones thay have are good.

EB

Other PSR Reports

I did a search through the "Other FKK Clubs" thread looking for some reports on this place. I want to make sure that they don't get buried.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1084270

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1047781

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1089490

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1088268

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1033983

Others please feel free to add to this list if I've missed a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastman  [View Original Post]
    PSR is quite easy to get to on Public transport it is a 20. 30 minute walk from the train station. Although on the way there it is all uphill. So going back 2 minutes on a skateboard 15 minute walk.

Take the train to Honarth.
    I would advice to take the S-bahn to Honrath!

B30

My Favourite Sunday club opens at 11AM

PSR is quite easy to get to on Public transport it is a 20. 30 minute walk from the train station. Although on the way there it is all uphill. So going back 2 minutes on a skateboard 15 minute walk.

Take the train to Honarth. Walk out to the end of the platform (don't walk out of the station) you then cut across to the footpath, then walk along and take the shortcut (sign posted) walking path (looks like a driveway) across the bridge over the railway track and follow the road through a couple of villages then turn left round a corner and you ar e there.

PSR has a good lineup on a Sunday and is very relaxing. I have never had a bad session and it is very GFE the girls want to sit and talk and have never been upsold.

The food is fantastic (buffet and a la carte) and there is beer on tap,

The other great thing is the proper massage is done on a tab basis so you settle at the end when you leave rather than have to go to your locker and then go back.

So for you guys in koln do go on a Sunday. It is a nice walk and if you are on a late flight out the perfect way to spend the day

Day 4: PSR

I headed over to Parksauna Residenz for the afternoon and evening. Thankfully in spite of my late arrival and the numerous snowdrifts in the parking lot I found a place to park albeit way in the back.

The ex-Schieferhof Convention

Or that’s how it seemed. I ran into:

Jamila, Tanja and one more girl (see below.) I know that Debby and Rita work there as well; Rosa may be too. I did not see any of the latter three.

During some much needed dinner, I thought that I recognized a girl sitting in the dining room. A tanned beauty with blonde hair in a yellow string bikini, the top struggling to contain her breasts, the bottom strings resting temptingly on her hips, was talking to another guy and girl. As she was with a guest, I didn’t feel comfortable making any more elaborate moves than an occasional wink when she looked in my direction. She responded by smiling at me a few times. The three of them then got up but she didn’t go to a room with that guest.

I know this because when I finished eating 10 or so minutes later I found her again. She had taken her bikini off to go swimming. In retrospect, I probably should have jumped in the water and joined her but I wanted to explore some more.

During this exploration I ran into Alexandra from Romania who I was with on my last visit. Despite smiling invitingly at me last time she refused to even so much as return my glances this time. Debby wouldn’t be coming for a while so I went back to see my mystery girl at the pool. I caught her just in time to see her disappear down the stairs and go to the locker room.

When she finally re-appeared in the sitting room next to the bar nearly an hour or so later, I sat down and she initiated the conversation. She had been working at a number of clubs recently. Did we know each other from Yin Yang? No, but when I asked her her name, she figured out that we had met at Schieferhof. She was Lina there but was now Valeria. Of course she’s still from ex-Yugoslavia. I kept meaning to make some time for her as she seemed so outgoing and friendly with the guests at Schieferhof. We started talking which progressed to kissing. And it was some great kissing! She mirrored my rhythm of opening & closing her mouth, sticking her tongue out, and deliciously savoring every moment to explore each other. I thought she would never ask to go to the room. In fact, right away, she didn’t. She brushed her hand near my leg and moved upward until she felt something hard poking her. She leaned over and pulled apart my robe to blow me. Finally, after what felt like a lifetime of ecstasy, she asked to go to a room.

Once in the room, Valeria and I kissed standing up, my glans rubbing nearly against her clit. Again I kept in step with the rhythm of her kissing, my hands exploring her behind and squeezing more than an ample handful of breasts on occasion. We moved to the bed, got on our knees and continued. Suddenly, she fell back to lay down but somehow our lips stayed in contact. After a brief pause to take care of business, I was inside her. I came after a few (too brief) minutes of thrusting. We talked afterwards and continued kissing (she repeatedly complemented me saying that I “kissed well, like [she] kisses”). I even re-gained my erection and we tried again. Before we knew it, 90 minutes had passed. So we parted ways after settling the bill.

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun!

Way more time had slipped then I had intended or realized. There were some recommended girls that I wanted to see. There were some others with whom I would have liked to repeat. Nonetheless, all of that would have to wait for next time. For reasons I need not get in to here I had to call it an early night and be back at my hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Plover 23  [View Original Post]
    Hi BC,

Weekday daytimes at PSR remain very quiet and relaxed. In my experience the girls have outnumbered the bears throughout the day, but visitor numbers build up a bit after work and on Saturday. The lineup is only ever comparable with ACA, at best, in my opinion.

It is a very pleasant daytime spa experience to relax here. The downside if you have to keep in touch with work is that you are only supposed to use a mobile in the wooden room behind the pool area. But at least you can phone from there.
    First hand accounts from other crews that I know say that PSR on a Friday or Saturday can start off with around 25 girls building up to say 35 girls by the evening. One senior member said that of the line up there was potentially 6 very doable girls that would appeal to me. This extent of the line up makes sense to me and corresponds to my Sunday visits and my midweek visits to PSR at other times. It also to an extent corresponds to feedback from PSR girls like Ina who now works at Villa Vertigo that the line ups on a Friday or Saturday are not that much more different than the Sunday.

The question remains whether the crew for our trip decides on PSR on Friday or Samya on Friday or Oase on Friday. At present my vote is for Oase on Friday but there is still time beforehand for that view to change. Samya is a club I like a lot due to the much cheaper pricing structure there compared to World for the extras that you can get at Samya. I like Samya's help yourself to the fridges for your drinks and the relax area on the 3rd floor with the TV screens where it can feel like your own private club since the customers do not tend to dwell long there. It is the lack of cigarette smoke in the 3rd floor area that appeals since the girls and many of the customers smoke like Chimneys.

Does anyone else have a different view on attending PSR on a Friday or a view on Samya as an alternative or Oase as a preference?

Hey, BC.

Our personal required optik level for a lineup is something that is hardwired into us, and over which we cannot exercise much judgement. I understand the guys that talk of the great service they get from the ladies at various PTs, or Mettmann or Bernds. But if the physical appearance of the ladies cannot get the little guy downstairs to stand to attention, then the parade is over.
    So true. This works for me.

Anyway, best wishes and I hope you enjoy your visit. Even if it is only a day at the spa.
    The crew are still deliberating the schedule for the group visit. It is not certain that Park Sauna Residenz is on the program.

Yes, indeed it is expected to be a good spa day. A cheap day. Just like Das 5 Element is on the program as a potential spa day to rest and recurperate in between going onto Oase, Palace or World for the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Basketcase  [View Original Post]
    As for the listing of the facilities I would have thought people reading it would be impressed with what was available. Are you saying that this list of the ample wellness facilities is putting Park Sauna Residenz down?
    Hey, BC.

Don't go deep mining in search of implied criticism. There was none intended. The original question was sincere and well intentioned. I had recalled your quote about the food, and I know well your required standards of line-up, so I wondered why you would want to return to PSR. Reading between the lines, the truth of it is probably that left to your own choice you wouldn't be returning, which is fair enough.

You don't have to justify to me or anyone else your preferences and predelictions. And nor does anybody else. I learnt from the early disagreement with Big30 over VV that in this game "one mans' meat is frequently another mans' poison"; and that no one view is necessarily superior, they are just different.

Our personal required optik level for a lineup is something that is hardwired into us, and over which we cannot exercise much judgement. I understand the guys that talk of the great service they get from the ladies at various PTs, or Mettmann or Bernds. But if the physical appearance of the ladies cannot get the little guy downstairs to stand to attention, then the parade is over.

Anyway, best wishes and I hope you enjoy your visit. Even if it is only a day at the spa.

PL

Plover 23

Maybe this was tongue-in-cheek. Apologies if I took it half seriously.

Quote.

"If you can want I can recount the 7 main meals that were available which were all protein based and no good for vegetarians. There were 4 types of dessert which looked really good but somehow left me wanting as was the case with the Banana split that I had. It was a case of lots of fountains of fake cream sprayed over a few scoops of french vanilla ice cream and a split banana as its base. Then there was the 3 light meals based with one being ham and eggs with sauteed potatoes.

In terms of facilities there is an indoor pool, jacuzzi, relax areas, smokers lounge, ping pong table, pool table room where the girls are allowed to use their handys, a separate dining room, a bar, a sex cinema, a sports cinema, foor baths, an outdoor sauna, an indoor sauna and two non operating saunas, a huge shower room, several toliets interspersed throughout the building, break out room off the smokers main lounge and a nice garden with a shed that houses loungers for the summer months.

The women are not much to write home about." Endquote.

Have you had your return visit yet? How was the banana split?

Have Fun,

PL
    Hi Plover 23,

This was meant half tongue in cheek but also being informative with my own personal critique which is generally how I present things. It should be taken in that light. I am not sure how serious some people take these lists of menus and facilities.

The point about the menu being very meat orientated was for the vegatarians or vegans amongst us who may baulk at the dishes on offer and go hungry. Some people may not realise this about the menu before going there. So I believe it was being informative.

I made this specific point in the post since on my visit one of the team was a vegetarian and it was difficult to help him find something on the menu that did not have meat in it. What ended up happening was that the meat eaters in the team would all pick a different menu item and then he would observe what we got and decided from there whether to pick it or not. For example, a pancake with a fried gammon on the side was okay as the fried gammon potentially did not contaminate the pancake.

I also wanted to point out that in the menu there was a range of items hence I mention there were at least 7 main meal items plus 4 types of desserts too. That to me is an extensive range and it a praise worthy hence me mentioning the number. In some places you are lucky to get a choice of 2 items. People reading it can make their own comparison from their own experience of menus at other clubs (think Oase).

My main critique centred on the banana split. If that dissection of the banana split reflects on the entire menu then it seems that the focus was misplaced.

As for the listing of the facilities I would have thought people reading it would be impressed with what was available. Are you saying that this list of the ample wellness facilities is putting Park Sauna Residenz down?

As for the women reference, that is my personal assessment. People choose to agree or disagree with it.

I have not made the return visit yet. I tend to go to Park Sauna Residenz when I ma with others and it is the others that want to go there. Since we are travelling together I will go with them. Interestingly when I ask them why they want to go to Park Sauna Residenz the answer is very hard for them to define. I press them some more and eventually the bottom line is that it is the relaxation facilities and the food that is the main draw. The women are not mentioned as the main criteria.

Given my experience on the Park Sauna Residenz banana split and the highly calorific value it contains I think I will opt for the more fruit based desserts instead for my sweet.

The team are still deciding on whether to include Park Sauna Residenz on our next sojourn since it does entail some logistically shenaningans that displace us from our base of operations in the Frankfurt am Main area.

Quote Originally Posted by Basketcase  [View Original Post]
    Plover 23,

Attached are links to a couple of my Park Sauna Residenz trip reports. I am struggling to find in them where I criticize the food. Are you confusing me with someone else?

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=1089490

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=1034922
    Maybe this was tongue-in-cheek. Apologies if I took it half seriously.

Quote.

"If you can want I can recount the 7 main meals that were available which were all protein based and no good for vegetarians. There were 4 types of dessert which looked really good but somehow left me wanting as was the case with the Banana split that I had. It was a case of lots of fountains of fake cream sprayed over a few scoops of french vanilla ice cream and a split banana as its base. Then there was the 3 light meals based with one being ham and eggs with sauteed potatoes.

In terms of facilities there is an indoor pool, jacuzzi, relax areas, smokers lounge, ping pong table, pool table room where the girls are allowed to use their handys, a separate dining room, a bar, a sex cinema, a sports cinema, foor baths, an outdoor sauna, an indoor sauna and two non operating saunas, a huge shower room, several toliets interspersed throughout the building, break out room off the smokers main lounge and a nice garden with a shed that houses loungers for the summer months.

The women are not much to write home about." Endquote.

Have you had your return visit yet? How was the banana split?

Have Fun,

PL

Posting Limitations