"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 2028 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 30418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherKowboy  [View Original Post]
    Dangerous? Any mongers here been robbed or hurt in the RLD? If so I missed the post. Perhaps you are just not one who deals well with folks blocking your path. Do like an American football player. When the defender blocks your path you spin right or left now you are 1-2 feet away from either side of them and continue forward. FYI sometimes it is best not to say ' not interested' as that acknowledges them, just ignore them if they get pushy verbally get pushy back. ' Man up' as they say.

Now I have seen a fight, usually always the junkies and how can you spot an ' immigrant'; how do you know they are not a German citizen second or third generation as German as the white man? That is quite a stretch to think because one has darker skin they are an illegal. This is like I looking at a Mexican in TX and racially profiling them as being an illegal alien when they are just as much a US citizen as I am some very hard working good people just raising a family in a land of opportunity.
    I am every months in Frankfurt and also in the Bahnhof Viertel by night, but for sure you know better than I what is happening there. Just a small info, are you aware that every months the Turkish owner of the restaurant in this place are going to the mayor office to complain about what is happening in that place and how it is negatively impacting their long time business.

You have got to be shitting me!!

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    Last night of my trip to FKK land tonight. Worked last night until midnight so too late for me to hit a club. Was near to the Hauptbahnof so decided to take a walk through RLD. One particularly pretty blonde outside a club but this area looked fairly dangerous to me. Got accosted by several people offering drugs and one guy was not happy I was not going into the club and tried to block my path forward. After one attempt at politely telling him I wasn't interested he persisted and positively moved to one side to stop my progress. Told him that I really did not want to have to force him to let me pass and I'd like to keep it friendly but if he grabbed me again he was going to end up on the floor. Seemed to do the trick and off I went. Made a fairly quick escape from the area and wouldn't fancy venturing back. Grim.

Frankfurt RDL district is not a safe place at all for us mongers, 0 reason even to spend 1 minute there, full of illegal migrants dealing in ethnically groups and sometimes fighting each other for territories.
    Dangerous? Any mongers here been robbed or hurt in the RLD? If so I missed the post. Perhaps you are just not one who deals well with folks blocking your path. Do like an American football player. When the defender blocks your path you spin right or left now you are 1-2 feet away from either side of them and continue forward. FYI sometimes it is best not to say ' not interested' as that acknowledges them, just ignore them if they get pushy verbally get pushy back. ' Man up' as they say.

Now I have seen a fight, usually always the junkies and how can you spot an ' immigrant'; how do you know they are not a German citizen second or third generation as German as the white man? That is quite a stretch to think because one has darker skin they are an illegal. This is like I looking at a Mexican in TX and racially profiling them as being an illegal alien when they are just as much a US citizen as I am some very hard working good people just raising a family in a land of opportunity.

I find some of your posts to be borderline racist against Turks and once again what is wrong with a Turk? What have they done to you? Every Turkish man I have met has been nice to me, one good friend of mine here in FRA is Turkish; the ladies love him.

And FYI the junkies in the RLD all have my color skin, they are the ones who get arrested not the Asian, black or brown skinned folks. You are free to be ethnocentric it is your choice however judge the person, not the skin. I'll be happy to introduce you to some very nice dark skinned folks here.

Several Sharks have told me the Turks are their favorite clients; clean, respectful, do not fight over time in the rooms and I am told many tip. I think you need to be a little more accepting of all people and with the name ' ExpatLover' you created IMHO it is not a very fitting name if you are not going to be accepting of all kinds of people in a city where much like our cities it is the diversification of many cultures that in some minds makes the United States a great place, we call it a ' melting pot. ' All welcome.

And FWIW I am very friendly with the Day Care regulars as well as the girls, one of their boyfriends once gave me a ride so I didn't have to walk in the rain. He was Turkish.

Two trips ago a man gave me a small gift and said ' welcome back to Germany'; he too was Turkish.

At dinner the other night the manager gave me a free dessert for my frequent visits. He was Turkish.

There are good and bad people all over the world from all different cultures. I do acknowledge immigrants in the USA can cause problems but so can the white man, and most immigrants back home are great people. I am not a German and am unfamiliar with the relations with Turks and I can only speak from my own experiences but I am pretty certain the majority of Turks in Germany are good people.

I personally find your comments disgusting; good or bad comes from inside the person; not their skin.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryManila  [View Original Post]
    From Monday the 12th of August will start renovations at Sharks. Some parts of the club will be closed off. The bar area will also be affected.
    That's not good.

Anyone know which other parts of the club are closed off and if there are any discounts of the entry fee as result of the inconvenience?

Also anyone know if Brenda is still around?

Thanks. Howie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pessimist  [View Original Post]
    Yes agree. The waiting around is the worst part of it. Someone else wrote this, but they have not much to do when not working and are couped up 4 per room in those little cubbies and keep eating junk food and smoking endlessly while chatting with their pals. In 2 years, a fresh 19 year old beauty ages so badly and looks like 25 year old MILF with a million miles on the body.

If the club has any money to provide wellness facilities, they should make them available to the girls. But with thousands of new girls coming over every year from E EU, club owners have no incentive to support existing girls.
    Most of the clubs are owned by motorcycle clubs, some tried to invest in the girls but most of the girls are so unpredictable, one day they come, next day no.

From Monday the 12th of August will start renovations at Sharks. Some parts of the club will be closed off. The bar area will also be affected.
    Since I visit, Sharks is the club which made biggest improvement with veranda for winter, beautiful garden with chalets with AC to enjoy girls in daylight in Summer. At a moment, were new rooms downstairs where massage now. They made new rooms upstairs, so never waited for long to get a free room when can wait sometimes 1 hour at LR with 10 rooms, and nearly at GT. Sharks is a good club for me with good breakfast, most important meal when You are used to sport, some beautiful rooms, and I can understand they need many entry from girls and guys, but quantity of girls is not on same level than club improvement. Pretty and high level girls would make past regulars coming back more often, even I know new kind of clients at night give business to the club, buying bottles. Not only at Sharks, LR turned same way, but high level girls need good business to stay, not drunk guys. On my last visits, quite empty on Friday afternoon and some girls don t look for night business, like Megan didn't want to work with these clients, so quite poor casting after midnight.

It's the stress.

In this job most of the girls are aging very fast, sex is good but too much can be challenging, also smoking, drinking, spending hours waiting, learning nothing except fucking and sucking all this is not keeping your body and head fresh.
    I've spoken to countless girls at FKKs and one question I always ask them is if they smoke. If they say, I follow-up with why. The answer has been unanimous. To combat the stress of the job. So I asked how does stress manifest in your profession? They say it's simple. Whether they will meet the quota for the day or not. Quantify quota? Varies from girl to girl. Some target 500 over their entrance fee, while some have 2 K and above. So, the biggest factor is money.

Here's another one I never realized. Chronic rejection. They chase us and we turn them down. Now even though they appear defiant, they are just as much affected by rejection as we are (when we approach girls in the real world). Or to put it another way, it's like when you are looking for a job and sometimes all you get is a string of rejections from the companies. They have to do this for every client. Repeat this for 5 or 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year, I think it would take a toll on anyone. A smoke helps them combat the nervousness of approaching a stranger for a job and deal with rejection of employment.

I think there is one more thing that they don't share. What brought them to this profession. I wonder if there is a dark story behind it. I don't think most 18 yo will think of prostitution as their choice of career. I read somewhere that many girls enter this profession, especially in Europe and FKK, by way of a family member or a lover. Given most come from poor families, some family member / boy friend / husband takes advantage of their trust and sends them here.

So, yes, when you add all these up with terrible working conditions at Sharks, girls age 10 years in 2 years.

In this job most of the girls are aging very fast, sex is good but too much can be challenging, also smoking, drinking, spending hours waiting, learning nothing except fucking and sucking all this is not keeping your body and head fresh.
    Yes agree. The waiting around is the worst part of it. Someone else wrote this, but they have not much to do when not working and are couped up 4 per room in those little cubbies and keep eating junk food and smoking endlessly while chatting with their pals. In 2 years, a fresh 19 year old beauty ages so badly and looks like 25 year old MILF with a million miles on the body.

If the club has any money to provide wellness facilities, they should make them available to the girls. But with thousands of new girls coming over every year from E EU, club owners have no incentive to support existing girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Pessimist  [View Original Post]
    Scarlet is one of the hotter looking girls at Sharks. Pretty face, tight bid, nice tits, good English, sassy attitude but friendly. A good all around girl. Service OK. Has improved over the years.

Yvonna, or Ivona used to an OK looker, but now less than GND in my view. Sorry, I'm being blunt. She aged faster than her real years. Ivana, the slimmer one (fish tank) on the other hand, still looks good. But I have not seen Ivana in a few months.

Most important would be the installation of air conditioning in the rooms. Have them activated only during hot summer days to save money which Sharks is wont to do.

Last night of my trip to FKK land tonight. Worked last night until midnight so too late for me to hit a club. Was near to the Hauptbahnof so decided to take a walk through RLD. One particularly pretty blonde outside a club but this area looked fairly dangerous to me. Got accosted by several people offering drugs and one guy was not happy I was not going into the club and tried to block my path forward. After one attempt at politely telling him I wasn't interested he persisted and positively moved to one side to stop my progress. Told him that I really did not want to have to force him to let me pass and I'd like to keep it friendly but if he grabbed me again he was going to end up on the floor. Seemed to do the trick and off I went. Made a fairly quick escape from the area and wouldn't fancy venturing back. Grim.

Frankfurt RDL district is not a safe place at all for us mongers, 0 reason even to spend 1 minute there, full of illegal migrants dealing in ethnically groups and sometimes fighting each other for territories.

Scarlet is one of the hotter looking girls at Sharks. Pretty face, tight bid, nice tits, good English, sassy attitude but friendly. A good all around girl. Service OK. Has improved over the years.

Yvonna, or Ivona used to an OK looker, but now less than GND in my view. Sorry, I'm being blunt. She aged faster than her real years. Ivana, the slimmer one (fish tank) on the other hand, still looks good. But I have not seen Ivana in a few months.

And finally

Before the report on today's events at Sharks thought I'd mention Stuggi's post. Very pleased to hear renovations are taking place and hope it is not just the bar. In particular I hope they sort out the ventilation in the rooms (so hot today), then also the massage rooms. They used to be around the back of the fish tank which was great. Now they are virtually in the club and even with headphones it is so noisy and not relaxing at all.

They need to think about the food service. Whilst for me the food in Sharks is head and shoulders above most clubs (not Sukura Stuttgart), I arrived at the club today and there was nothing available at all from 3 pm to 5 pm when the fruit was put out. The main bbq took forever and didn't start till gone 5 pm. So 2 hours with no food in a club where entry fee includes food. Not great.

The smoke in the bar is also very heavy. I hope they install a smokers room like at Mainhattan so the rest of us who don't smoke can avoid the ingestion of cancer inducing smoke. Passive smoking can cause premature death in non-smokers. Passive smoking increases the risk of coronary heart disease by 25-40% - almost the same level as a smoker. Second-hand smoke contains more than 7000 chemicals, with 69 cancer-causing chemicals. At Living Room I would imagine the chances of serious illness or death if you spend much time in that main lounge is high! Sharks is a little better as it is bigger but not a lot. In a lot of countries it is illegal now to smoke in bars. I don't want to stop people who want to kill themselves prematurely from doing so if that is their wish (to risk it) but give them an area to do it in! And let's get a kino back at Sharks. Lots of renovations needed so I hope all of the above is within the works. No information seems to be available on how long this will all take.

Onto the day. I normally don't arrive in daytime but did today. Enjoyed a beer at the pool and watching one pretty blonde throwing a ball into the pool for guys and jumping about.

The sun was out but went in about 3. 30 pm but it was fine to sit out. Read a book, listened to music and chilled. Approached several times despite wearing headphones (phone in robe and listening to music).

Overall I would say the LU was reasonable but nothing amazing. There were two very pretty blonde girls with longish very curly hair. Both were slim. One wore red lingerie / basque and was taller that the other and had larger breasts. The other was shorter, had high cheek bones, quite pretty and was constantly with her brunette friend. If anyone recognises who these ladies are from the above descriptions I'd be interested to know. Alas did not get to chat with either. The usual sausage fest on Sunday was present. I'm not sure why I bothered to leave Sharks till last and go on a Sunday but it is how it panned out.

First up, decided to finally room with Yvonna. Not Ivana as she was clear to tell me. Nice pretty girl, been in the club a few years and lovely natural see cups. Sits by the massage room beyond the main bar. Long mousey coloured hair (no extensions). Really good room for an hour with her. Great service and attitude.

Off for massage with Pia my favourite lady masseuse. One of the Thai ladies. Always excellent and today was no exception - 90 minutes but in the area cordoned off by sauna / showers and inside the main club so far too noisy.

Round two with Scarlett. First time with her. 23 year old, fresh looking brunette (Ro). Good vibes, very natural looking girl. Natural bee cups, only tattoos are one on a foot and one on wrist. Very white body with no suntan at all. Great hour with her too left me very tired not least as the room felt like it was 200 degrees.

A good visit, more than 5 girls I'd have gone to a room with which equates to a successful visit for me.

Enjoyed it but would love the club so much more if the suggested above alterations were implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    At Oase, you can get cash with 10% charge. At Wellcum Austria, with 5% charge. At Globe or Freubad, You can pay girls, but not get cash.
    Also at Andiamo Villach. At, cash with 10% charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Pksimar69  [View Original Post]
    In Frankfurt I think all clubs have an ATM machine to withdraw cash from either debit or credit card. High fees though around 9-10 euro.
    Only Oase has no ATM from the Frankfurt big5 FKK clubs. At Oase you get money with your CC at reception with high provision and they see CC name. Therefore I've never used this at Oase.

Monday 12th August for 3 weeks renovations

Monday 12th August for 3 weeks renovations in the Shark. Club is still open, but you have to deal with massive limitations!

Therefore they've already put a tent outside, I've already seen it Friday. I guess it is a bar counter substitute sth like that. Entry fee stays the same as far as I know. Bar counter is getting changed completely, maybe they also change some other things. Information policy still weak, no info on the Clubs-Homepage. I guess most guests will still visit the Club, paying any entrance fee without thinking, therefore Sharks would be stupid if they would reduce the price.

I hope they improve air quality which is always bad (me as a smoker I think the air quality is bad! They got hatches and air circulation on the roof, but I guess nobody cares or they want to save some money (electricity).

And I also hope they put a self service soda pump outside the kitchen area so the customers can pull some soda-drinks themselves, just like in other clubs. The bar counter girls are so slow. The club would help themselves too if they would outsource the 0 Euro soda-drinker customers like me.

Posting Limitations