Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 2030 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 750 790 840 1240 1740 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 30441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntTheWorld2  [View Original Post]
    I apologize, this post is a month overdue, so it's probably not useful for those looking for up-to-date info, but should provide newbies an idea of what to expect.

Let me start this by saying that everything I knew about mongering up to this point was absolutely ruined by this trip to Sharks. The bar has been set so unrealistically high, that I will most likely never hobby in the States or Canada again. This trip almost didn't happen as all odds seemed to keep stacking against me. The main reason I was in Europe is to attend a friend's wedding in Greece. Two weeks prior to leaving, a family member drops the bomb that she is now attending, and planning to meet up with me wherever I am, prior to the event. My week-long bender thus turned into a lone weekend. My flight out of the States was delayed due to rain and lightning, and so I missed my flight out of Reykjavik. After getting the run-around by WOW Air for 5 hours, they finally told me I had to stay in Iceland overnight, conveniently after the last flight to Frankfurt left. I almost scrapped the trip and thought about flying to Amsterdam earlier than planned to salvage something together..
    So, specifically, what STD did you have? And what antibiotic cleared it up? Thanks!
    Last edited by Admin3; 08-12-18 at 02:20.

Anybody knows if Cheyenne is there?

Lineup.

Hi all,

Long time reader first time poster, thanks everyone for their posts and updates, great reads & info!

Just curious if anyone has seen Amalia, Janine, Loretta or Helen lately? Thanks in advance.

I'd tend to agree. That being said, I went into this whole thing expecting to be burned at least once. I guess one of my flaws is being exceptionally optimistic. And all things considered, I didn't hate the session. Compared to service in the states, she was still more than acceptable.................
    Man, you are the real deal. We all have poor sessions in FKKs some time or the other; I try to minimize mine, its all fun.

Regarding STD, you were unlucky, I've never gotten infected in several hundreds of sessions in Europe and Latin America. My last bout was some years ago in Asia.

Sharks all day on Thursday 7th August.

This report is aimed at the less experienced or those that have not attended Sharks before so a warning to regulars that you may learn very little from a rather long report.

This was my first Sharks visit so for those that have never visited I thought I would base this report in comparison to Artemis where I've visited several times.

The ease of travelling to the venue:

From Tepal Airport I take a taxi direct to Artemis for around 20.

From Frankfurt Airport I took the Airliner bus 8. 70 to Darmstadt Station then taxi to Sharks 10. Both very easy journeys.

The actual venue:

My main problem with Sharks which is a big one is there is no Kino, I really missed it as I've had a lot of action at Artemis in both their Kinos. I think Artemis Club is classier but Sharks is more spacious, relaxing with a cheaper entrance fee.

The L / U:

I've already mentioned the poor LU at Sharks in the conclusion section but it was a Tuesday, not the best of days to attend! The biggest and surprising difference I found was that not many of the ladies made the initial approach compared to Artemis where (not to everyone's liking) the ladies come to you on a regular basis.

The Action:

It was a first for me, I only saw three ladies when usually it's anything from 5-8 ladies with the reason being I was underwhelmed by the LU.

However although the three ladies were not stunners they all had smashing personalities when interviewed which ultimately produced two good sessions of 1.5 hrs & 2 hrs. The third was absolutely brilliant which lasted several hours.

The only problem I had with all three ladies who were all Romanian was their accents, I really struggled with the names, you can only say pardon so many times!

Ena: A brunette, shoulder length hair, slim, medium boobs with large bright eyes. She was one of the few ladies to approach me and after my stringent interview we spent some time in the whirlpool (which was empty). She was on fire and fully used her charms to get me into a room, she succeeded. Her oily B2B was indescribable, simply heaven. (I'm addicted to B2B when performed well & Ena was one of the best I've had!) Her oral skills were good, mixture of heavy & light kissing, very inventive with positions! As we were sweating buckets in the heat I gallantly gave her oral so she could have a breather, I didn't need to ask her if she was enjoying it as there was plenty of evidence. It was 100 per hour of which I had several. I would thoroughly recommend her.

Eydia: Not sure about the pronunciation but it started with "eye". She was another lovely girl, not a stunner but charming nevertheless. Small breasts, very trim, shortish dark blonde hair, very good at her job without being pushy so making it feel more natural (which it obviously isn't) Oral both ways, B2B, spanking, various positions, lots of kissing on mouth & all over my body. Again 100 per hour but she wanted an extra 50 for the B2B as I like LOTS of oil. Eydia didn't mix much with the other girls as some seem to be part of a cartel.

Back to Ena I also aquatinted myself with a friend of hers who I really can't remember the name (something like Ellena). She joined me and Ena for the last hour. Again dark hair, chatty, larger boobs than Ena, tall & slim, and very keen to impress. In fact after watching Ena doing B2B to me she demanded she have another go with me sensing quite correctly that Ena had performed better. However her oral was the best of all the ladies.

I don't always like duos because it's difficult to get everyone to gel with each other but on this occasion the chemistry really worked well.

The Facilities inside & out:

Sharks has a bigger bar area which helps alleviate the smoke which can be horrendous at Artemis. Sharks have better whirlpools, a bigger and nicer garden.

I didn't think the food at Sharks was great, barbecue was ok however it doesn't take much to beat Artemis, it's a dreadful standard.

Conclusion:

In hindsight it's slightly unfair to compare the two clubs based on a single visit to Sharks with approx five trips to Artemis. The LU at Sharks was IMO very poor. Full of Romanians with a very similar look & very few 9's or 10's if any at all. I'm not a great fan of the fake boob look at Artemis but their LU has never disappointed me and there is a variation in the LU. However in the room which really matters none of the ladies I saw at Sharks failed to disappoint at all.

When travelling back to the UK from Poland in 3 weeks time I will pop into Frankfurt again for two nights (Saturday & Sunday night) so I'm debating whether to give Sharks another go or visit a different Frankfurt club or return to Artemis. Decisions, decisions.

Appreciate the kind words! For sure. I will consider other airlines next time. A guy I was talking to in the KEF airport mentioned Condor as a much better option. Direct flights into Frankfurt from the US, and reclining chair / beds anywhere from $500-800 bucks one way depending on the city. Looked myself and sure enough, $700. Depending on how the year goes with finances, I may take that up.
    Why would you consider that instead of Norwegian air to Copenhagen. And from Copenhagen you can transfer cheaply to cologne for example with ryanair. Return trip at sometimes less than 300 usd. From maybe 10 us destinations. At least in low season. Plus 200 usd in high season if you book at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    "gives her reason that she still needs to see other guys after me". WTF!!! This would be an instant boner killer for me. I have difficulty sessioning women who do not like sex. Part of the enjoyment for me is knowing that the woman is enjoying it too. This is one of the reasons why I scrupulously avoid the Asian hunters.
    I'd tend to agree. That being said, I went into this whole thing expecting to be burned at least once. I guess one of my flaws is being exceptionally optimistic. And all things considered, I didn't hate the session. Compared to service in the states, she was still more than acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by VitoCorleone  [View Original Post]
    Great report! Very entertaining!

Also, there's a reason why WOW offers ridiculously cheap airfare. You get what you pay for!
    Appreciate the kind words! For sure. I will consider other airlines next time. A guy I was talking to in the KEF airport mentioned Condor as a much better option. Direct flights into Frankfurt from the US, and reclining chair / beds anywhere from $500-800 bucks one way depending on the city. Looked myself and sure enough, $700. Depending on how the year goes with finances, I may take that up.

Quote Originally Posted by KosherKowboy  [View Original Post]
    PunttheWorld, great review and entertaining as as JNPR said glad it all cleared up although it could have come from anywhere. It looks like you did a 50 with Bianca, a few 50's actually, did you tip any of them exactly 20 Euros for a grand total of a 70 e donation? If so we have your culprit! Whoever you handed 70 to would be the guilty one.

I don't want my Gypsies dirtied up by guys from Sharks and other places screwing dirty women than driving to Dietz!
    LOL, that's too good. Maybe one day I will try my luck at Dietz. Of course, I won't go to Sharks first. Just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Bad luck for panda for his first FKK visit, maybe kind of chlamydia, but if using condom to fuck, FKK are quite safe. Of course, 3 or 4 times per year, I have throat ache I should not have if I went in my mountains, but no other problems after I think more than 600 days in FKK land and more than 1000 rooms, but usually with same girls, and I don t go with what I think to be low level girls. I prefer a bit exclusive and not hunting girls with perfect hygiene.
    I can appreciate that. I indulged in BBBJ, but covered for all the other good stuff. The French guy I brought up in the report specifically mentioned you and said you were legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by TankTank123  [View Original Post]
    Well, it was unlikely to be from Bianca. In my sessions with her, she was always so careful that the sessions seemed sterile in feelings. But I just cannot resist the optifuck, and end up with her now and then.
    Amen. Definitely checked most all boxes for me in my book. I bought her a red bull later on in the day and BSed with her a little bit. Didn't hate her personality. In her defense, I forgot to mention that she came back later in the night proposing another go, and this time it was no-holds, as she was going to leave soon. I passed to sample other goods.

Quote Originally Posted by CityBox  [View Original Post]
    So wear a condom when BJ. Who do you think gave you std? Prob from BBBJ.
    Lesson learned. As much as I appreciate a good BBBJ, GnC is not a store that I'd like to shop at again. I honestly have no clue who may have passed it to me. Bad form on my end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnpr30  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's a darned good report. Hope you stick around, go back to the pleasure land and come back to us with more such reports.

Sorry about your STD travails and glad to hear you cleared up. You did not partake too many sessions, and unless you had been mongering heavily in some other places that could have caused it, seems like the list of suspects that gave it to you appears to be a short one.
    Thank you sir. After reading reports that pros like you have made in the past, I had to try and step it up. I will for sure make it back again.

Std.

Quote Originally Posted by CityBox  [View Original Post]
    So wear a condom when BJ. Who do you think gave you std? Prob from BBBJ.
    Not only via BBJ. Three of the most common ST bacterial infections can be transmitted only via cross-contact, such as when girls apply lube on their vagina and then touch your happy rod! In order to avoid a big outbreak maybe it is best to let Sharks management know?

Quote Originally Posted by TankTank123  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to add that another reason why PuntThe World probably did not catch it from Bianca is that for my 100 Euros, I usually get only 50-55 minutes, and not 1 Std.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    The sign on the wall explicitly states that you get 1 STD for 70 Euro.
    Here is the actual ' full' sign from it's original post. States all the specs. FYI the sign was removed the last two trips, they took it down at least temporarily for two reasons of which neither were related to the gifts one receives in a standard hour.

Quote Originally Posted by KosherKowboy  [View Original Post]
    While on the subject of diseases, take note of the sign tomorrow on the wall next to the sausages. We do not go to the room with the Gypsies for an hour. We can not get any diseases from them. It is safe to fuck a Gypsy for short sessions. That board clearly states that 20 min is 30 e, 30 min is 40 e and beneath that it reads ' std' 70 e. I take that to mean that ' alles gut' as to the non-contraction of an std if we do not see them for 70 e sessions.
    Specifically the safety of Gypsies in 20 and 30 min sessions for 30 e /40 e. Impossible to catch anything. The STD can only be purchased for a payment of exactly 70 e and even the Gypsies will cut hours to a few minutes short like 50-55 minutes. But you paid this Bianca 100 Euros, although she cut your time short a few minutes she gave you a hall pass on the STD as you did not pay her 70. Paying up saved you a trip to the pharmacy. It is a good thing you did not do a 50 session and a 20 tip with her or you might have got that STD for the grand total of 70 and brought some presents up to World from the Sharks which might be potentially bad for me on my upcoming trip, please go make sure those girls in Geissen are clean.

PunttheWorld, great review and entertaining as as JNPR said glad it all cleared up although it could have come from anywhere. It looks like you did a 50 with Bianca, a few 50's actually, did you tip any of them exactly 20 Euros for a grand total of a 70 e donation?? If so we have your culprit! Whoever you handed 70 to would be the guilty one.

I once read the Sharks do not have enough showers / bidets, I really wish they would start vashing properly down there, even in the Day Care centers the girls are taught proper hygiene from Alice, perhaps a guest ' vasher' is needed to send down to Darmstadt to lecture these girls. The last thing I want is some Sharks regular getting an STD down there, coming up to Dietzenbach, and potentially dirtying up my wives! As it is now they make proper use of the bidet, the clients properly vash them at the end of the 30 min sessions and we deposit natural and 100 percent organic cleansing agents that do not fuck up the Ph balances of their vaginas (too many condoms can lead to stinky pussy after too many guys).

I don't want my Gypsies dirtied up by guys from Sharks and other places screwing dirty women than driving to Dietz!

I apologize, this post is a month overdue, so it's probably not useful for those looking for up-to-date info, but should provide newbies an idea of what to expect.

Let me start this by saying that everything I knew about mongering up to this point was absolutely ruined by this trip to Sharks. The bar has been set so unrealistically high, that I will most likely never hobby in the States or Canada again. This trip almost didn't happen as all odds seemed to keep stacking against me. The main reason I was in Europe is to attend a friend's wedding in Greece. Two weeks prior to leaving, a family member drops the bomb that she is now attending, and planning to meet up with me wherever I am, prior to the event. My week-long bender thus turned into a lone weekend. My flight out of the States was delayed due to rain and lightning, and so I missed my flight out of Reykjavik. After getting the run-around by WOW Air for 5 hours, they finally told me I had to stay in Iceland overnight, conveniently after the last flight to Frankfurt left. I almost scrapped the trip and thought about flying to Amsterdam earlier than planned to salvage something together. Thankfully, I didn't do that.

The next day, I land in Frankfurt, bus to Darmstadt, walk to Hotel Contel, check in, pick up a few outlet adapters at the hardware store on the way, and March my happy ass down the way to Sharks. The time is 2:45 pm on Saturday afternoon. The second I walked into the main room, my jaw dropped and continued to stay that way for the first hour of me getting acquainted with everything that is the FKK experience. I know there are FKK virgins out there reading this thread, trying to figure out whether the trip to Germany is worth it or not (I was one of them). Do yourself a huge favor, stop reading, and book a flight..
    Great report! Very entertaining!

Also, there's a reason why WOW offers ridiculously cheap airfare. You get what you pay for!

Quote Originally Posted by Jnpr30  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, I don't believe that Asian hunters are...
    One of the best replies I read so far on this board. Yes, only the women themselves know whether a real orgasm happened. We as paying guests enjoy both illusion and our wishful thinking that illusion may become reality. Sure, sometimes it realy may happen. Jnpr30 is also right concerning Asian hunters. It's the Asian guys who also follow their illusion when conquering a German club. And some girls won't fit in their scheme. In Sharks you may know Steffi and Francesca sitting close together at the bar. Steffi attracts the Asian guys but Francesca rather not. The male brain cinema builds up its own movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I have difficulty sessioning women who do not like sex. Part of the enjoyment for me is knowing that the woman is enjoying it too. This is one of the reasons why I scrupulously avoid the Asian hunters.
    To be fair, I don't believe that Asian hunters are less likely to enjoy sex than the Asian non-hunters. (Unless the implication is that it is simply impossible for girls to enjoy sex with Asian men). Yama Yama seems to be sessioning with a boatload of Asian hunters every trip, and they in turn seem to have a tanker load of orgasms in every session. He is not the only one, many other guys have reported over the years of sessions in which these Asian hunters enjoyed sex and even had the big O. Only god and the woman knows when she actually has an orgasm, but in my view these Asian hunters fake the big shake as well as any non hunter.

Also, a different topic but I think any girl, or most girls at least, would love to be Asian hunter in Sharks and Oase. To the extent the term Asian hunter implies going after tourists who are unaware of prices and likely to overpay, not put too much burden on the girl in terms of sexual thrust, and be polite and partake easy extras like CIM, finish fast and tip generously - why would any girl not want these things? If a girl is not an Asian hunter, it is not due to lack of desire but due to lack of ability. The stereotype is that Asians go after specific body types (smaller rather than larger, pale skin, preferably blonde, young rather than MILf, fresh faced, optiflcks overall) and if a girl is outside this spec, she is out of luck in her quest to become an Asian hunter. IMHO.

Bianca

Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    The sign on the wall explicitly states that you get 1 STD for 70 Euro.
    Forgot to add that another reason why PuntThe World probably did not catch it from Bianca is that for my 100 Euros, I usually get only 50-55 minutes, and not 1 Std.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    .............Is your German Lena blond? Maybe she is back?
    I have not seen Lena, I wish she were back. I think he means ample derriered Leah (De) who gives great service.

..........................Bianca / blonde / Rom?/ mirror room (50 euro, basic session) - immediately upon dropping towel, she comments that she expected me to be smaller (wtf) and to take it easy (again, wtf). Suspicions confirmed, she hunts endangered species. BBBJ given right off the bat, not too shabby. I ask her to continue for a bit longer than usual, and she goes on until I'm satisfied. I ask her to get on top, but she says she can't do that right now (whatever that means). To avoid her telling other girls that I am an asshole, I end up not pressing the issue and suggest doggie, to which she assumes position immediately. In retribution for skipping cowgirl, I give her a dozen slow courtesy strokes, then prop a leg up and start pounding away. Not even 10 seconds into it, she puts a hand up and asks me to please slow down. Annoyed, I do so, but eventually find my way back to pound town. She stops me again, and gives her reason that she still needs to see other guys after me. Poor excuse, as I'm positive there are German dudes in the garden slinging sausage way bigger than my mine. I turn her side saddle, and take it easy for a bit, which was still nice. Switch to missionary and start driving into her, to which she stops me yet again. At this point, I'm disinterested (not terribly upset though) and suggest ending the session, to which she suggests finishing me with her mouth. Who doesn't like a good, spirited blowjob? Try as she might, she couldn't finish the job and I stopped her after after a few minutes. Repeat? Probably not, but definitely not even close to the worst mongering session I've ever had...................
    "gives her reason that she still needs to see other guys after me". WTF!!! This would be an instant boner killer for me. I have difficulty sessioning women who do not like sex. Part of the enjoyment for me is knowing that the woman is enjoying it too. This is one of the reasons why I scrupulously avoid the Asian hunters.

Posting Limitations