With the permission of Jackson I would like to propose this new thread to discuss "happening bars" or the swinger clubs.

Here is a report to start off with.

My p4p days are probably done. Oh hang on. We pay for it one way out another don't we. Usually a shitload more to the wife than anyone else. LOL.

Ill get to the point. I went to a happening bar here in Osaka the other night. After paying to join and the days fee the wallet was 8000 yen lighter until my date chipped in for half. She's good!

First of all the rules were laid out. I can't remember all of them but it boils down to the fact that you must take a girl with you or you won't get much action. I would even go as far as saying you won't get any action at all if you don't take one.

We walked in there and say down. Said a few hellos and my girl and I started fooling around. There were probably 2 japanese couples and another fellow foreigner and his gf. I don't know exactly how it happened but after a few minutes his gf was sucking my dick and he was fucking my girl so hard that she was cumming over and over. His gf had a really good tight body with probably be cup tits. I really got into fucking her and after 10 mins came after pulling out.

Then had a shower and after about 20 mins round two was upon me. My girl was sucking me and the girl I banged asked for a bit more so I didn't let her down. Part way through that the guy next to me wanted some of this chick but she want into him and said no. He motioned my to fuck his gf so I decided to try but was a bit tired. She was frealing out a bit about size of cock so I stopped.

Toilet break then back in. A very slim chick and her man turmed up. My girl started to fuck him so I tried with her. Not easy as she was tight and kept moaning about size. I'm NOT that big. Anyway so we finished off with bjs all round by the girls and called it a night. I can't believe I fucked that many. And for so little.