La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Erlebniswohnung GangBang Club - Berlin

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Wanking

A Talk with Mustapha

So during my visit to ERW (it was on a Monday), I sat down with Mustapha and we had the following conversation (90 percent accuracy, since there was an interpreter translating some phrases):

First off, I told Mustapha about the International Sex Forum and that I follow it and discuss ERW issues on it. I then asked him: Why don't you post on the forum? There are many questions and sometimes complaints that need your answer.

He said this: "I intentionally do not post on the forum because if I post, the readers may not believe me. They may think I'm posting to just promote the place. It is best if they write and respond to each other based on their experience. That would be more credible".

Then I said: "Some of the complaints talk about the slowness of the experience, low number of girls, increased prices. What are you doing to improve this?

Mustapha: "The customers need to understand something very important: there are two phases for ERW: the phase before the law, and the phase after the law".

Mustapha explained that before the new prostitution law, ERW was at Karl Marx street; a location that was very suitable to the customers and the ladies. As a result, ERW got more customers (more revenue) and so it was able to get more girls everyday. The prostitution law changed many things, and imposed new regulations that forced a business like ERW to pay heavy costs and eventually relocate. "Less customers started coming, and so I had much less money to pay the ladies. Some ladies live an hour away from our current location and no longer find it feasible to come here" he said "Back at Karl Marx, it was easy for everyone and we had no pressure from the law".

Extra payments and legal issues:

Me: What extra payments did you have to make because of the law?

Mustapha: "Besides the costs related to the change of location and the extra taxes, I also had to find a very good lawyer and pay him good money to make sure this business is totally legal and represent me at the authorities" he said. He then pointed to the fire escape exit outside his building. "See this? I had to pay 40,000 Euros just for this, because of the new law!

He then explained that some months ago, the law enforcement police came to check the place. Mustafa presented all the necessary papers and tax payment receipts and showed them around the place and they verified that everything complies with the new law.

"And just look around you" he said, "How many customers?" (we were 7) , ". This is a very low number. Some of my ladies wanted to come but I told them not to because I don't have money to pay them" he said.

Copenhagen's 15 euros:

When talking about some of the 'challenging' customers he often gets, Mustapha gave this example:

Mustapha: "One time, a customer from Denmark came in early, paid 100 euros and fucked for 10 hours. But he needed 10 euros back. .I forgot his name".

Me: Probably he goes by the name of Copenhagen on the forum. Right?

Mustapha: Yes yes! Copenhagen. That's him.

Mustapha: ". So yeah, he needed 10 euros back. At that time I honestly did not have a change to give him, so I told him that I'll pay him back as soon as I get a change. But! He kept coming back to me every 30 minutes asking for a change, and I kept telling him that I honestly do not have. Still, he kept insisting and repeating his demand. Then I explained to him that back in Denmark I had to pay 250 euros for a service like this, and here you are paying barely 100 euros and complaining.

Me: "Okay, but the 250 euros price in Denmark isn't his problem is it?

Mustapha: "Yes yes I know! But still, the way he insisted although I told him I had no change at the moment was very annoying. He should have calmed down and showed more patience given the greatly low price he's paying".

At the end of the discussion, Mustapha made clear one thing:

"I am not doing all this for the money. I'm doing this because I love it and I love the people working with me, and I love making customers happy".

My conclusions:

Based on my experience on that day, my observations and my talk with Mustapha, here are my main conclusions:

1) The business conditions for ERW have changed greatly after the law, making it more difficult for it to operate as previously: in terms of quality of ladies, number of customers, prices, duration of sessions. Etc.

2) Customers need to be understanding of this new situation in point 1 above, but many of them are not, or are simply not aware of that and just judge ERW based on the degrading experience without considering the factors which are beyond Mustapha's control.

3) Mustapha is honestly doing the best he could to keep the business running in the best form possible. But many things are not in his control. Still, he is trying. He has spent money, time, legal fees, lost business, sacrificed some ladies and many others.

4) As customers we need to limit our expectations and be patient. We should no longer expect to see the same quality and vibe as the pre-law Karl Marx phase. We also should learn to accept whatever good times we get during our stay at ERW, as long as they're not too annoying or unacceptable – which rarely happens.

5) Let us take it easy on Mustapha. He is trying, but many things are not in his control. ERW is a very difficult business and is very unique in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Cytherea  [View Original Post]
    I'll be going there today (Saturday, April 27) and will report my experience later.
    Looking forward to your review.

Going There Today

Hi,

I'll be going there today (Saturday, April 27) and will report my experience later.

I was there last time in September 2018 and my experience varied. Then I went on a Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday I had a very good experience and was quite lucky that there was a very hot visiting couple there. The girl was very hot, looked 20-22, athletic, fit, super long dirty-blond hair, and a real nymphomaniac. She fucked a ton of guys. The working girls were also very accommodating and I had fun fucking them all.

On Sunday, the experience was very different. No visiting couples and the working girls were tired and bitchy. There also wasn't really a lineup as Mustafa (His Majesty) just made the same 2 girls perform again and again and they took their time going on lengthy breaks. Mustafa was also in a bad mood that day and was yelling at many guys, accusing some of blocking others, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Leifeide  [View Original Post]
    Just imagine how sad it would if it have to close.
    Sure - I'm with you on this. That is also why I did not reach the conclusion to stop visiting Erlebniswohnung. As long as there are at least 2-3 cute and attractive girls happy to be there and play with us I might very well come back again.

It would be great with more regular reporting here so we get a better chance of predicting whether it's worth going or not. Cheers.

Sad development

Thank you for your detailed report, Mr. Copenhagen. We are almost neighbours as I live in Norway.

It sure is sad to read how this once so brilliant club have developed into a boring one. Like you I have also had my incidents with His Majesty, but I forgave him and made peace.

Having visited both EW and similar clubs more or less all over Germany during the last 15-20 years, I can say without hesitation that EW used to be the very best. And as the other clubs have deteriorated even more, EW might still be the best place. But it all depends on which girls that are on duty. I have learned to avoid eastern European girls and stick to the German and Polish girls as they are normally more into what they are doing.

The new law against gangbangs which was enforced on July 1st 2017 slowly seems to have an effect, unfortunately.

All in all, I think we should support EW and go there as often as we can even though Mustafa can be a wanker from time to time. Just imagine how sad it would if it have to close.

Quote Originally Posted by Copenhagen  [View Original Post]
    I'm embarrassed about the number of typos in my post below. And it is no longer possible to edit it. So here is a better version an I urge readers to skip the previous post.

Thanks Wonder John.

Here is the second part. Orderd by bullet points.

Bullet 1.

They open at 11:30 and we were 2 guys ready for fun from the very start. But nothing happened before 12:30. Wast of time #1.

Bullet 2.

The first girl was the same as when I visited last November. Blond shortish hair age maybe 35. Mustafa told my buddy from 11:30 that she was Russian. Maybe. We had some fun which was okay. But nothing fantastic. Then the waiting returned. She was the only girl until about 15:30. I heard that Mustafa called other girls begging them to arrive ASAP. To no avail. Obviously. So Borring.

Bullet 3.

Then the short and cute girl called Laura arrived. She took there time getting ready. Suspiciously only one other guy out of maybe 10 showed interest. The others simply ingored her. She is super reserved and she doesn't like this job. When another guy moved closer to her she started blaming me for trying to kiss her. It killed the mood and I pulled out. So after to very short time in the playroom she dressed and left quickly. Her second session was also super hurried.

Bullet 4 (fasten your seatbelts).

As we arrived in the morning the younger gentleman who had prepared the food and maybe cleaned the place took my 100 euros. He was sorry that he did not have change, so I said that I would be there all day so no problem. I could get it later. After less than an hour I noticed he was leaving. Later I asked Mustafa if he was informed that I needed my 15 euros back. 15 because I brought the 5 euro discount coupon for entering your visit on the online rooster. He then wanted to know when I was leaving. Because if I was staying longer than 6 hours he wanted to charge me extra for that. What!? We had a bit of an argument that ended when he promised to call the guy the get confirmation on the 15 euros.

A lot later I entered the small office to remind Mustafa and he obviously had not called the guy. Then his explanation changed. I grew up in Denmark when quite a few Turks came to work in Denmark. And I have always been a bit embarrassed about the way Denmark was slightly rasist toward these Turkish guest workers. But now Mustafa exhibited reverse rasism. He started swearing and accusing me of being a jerk because he once went to Copenhagen (the city) where he had to pay 250 euros to fuck girls short time (very expensive but you will get an hour or a bit for for that price to be correct). So now the argument was that I had to pay more just because I was from Copenhagen!

I showed him his own price list on my phone and asked him to show me where it was listed that I should pay more for the extra beyond 6 hours related to his first excuse. That set him off shouting that he gave a fuck about those prices. He was seriously worked up and almost threw me out if the office. I insisted that he should call the guy. Clearly I was also upset.

Less than 10 minutes later his co-worker who has experienced the sceen in the office, found me and gave me the 15 euros.

Don't know what changed his mind. But my conclusion is that you should make sure to get your change as you enter. And don't mess with the master of the house.

Last bullet.

Towards the end of the day smoking was suddenly accepted just next to the food buffet. Disgusting in my world.

Cheers.

But now Mustafa exhibited reverse rasism. He started swearing and accusing me of being a jerk because he once went to Copenhagen (the city) where he had to pay 250 euros to fuck girls short time (very expensive but you will get an hour or a bit for for that price to be corrected). So now the argument was that I had to pay more because I was from Copenhagen.
    Mustafa is just an arrogant rude ID*ot, and I see that he also showed what he is with you.
    My last time at Erleb 4/5 years ago I had a very heated discussion because he accused me arrogantly of being a pussyblocker which is absolutely not true. I participated in many gangbang parties all around Germany and in my country, never had a problem. I been at the old Erlebniswohnung 5/6 times but after the arguing I promised myself that I would never come back. Black list for me.
    First hour with no action at all then 3 hours with the same and only girl, what a joking! So bad!

Spell checked version

I'm embarrassed about the number of typos in my post below. And it is no longer possible to edit it. So here is a better version an I urge readers to skip the previous post.

Thanks Wonder John.

Here is the second part. Orderd by bullet points.

Bullet 1.

They open at 11:30 and we were 2 guys ready for fun from the very start. But nothing happened before 12:30. Wast of time #1.

Bullet 2.

The first girl was the same as when I visited last November. Blond shortish hair age maybe 35. Mustafa told my buddy from 11:30 that she was Russian. Maybe. We had some fun which was okay. But nothing fantastic. Then the waiting returned. She was the only girl until about 15:30. I heard that Mustafa called other girls begging them to arrive ASAP. To no avail. Obviously. So Borring.

Bullet 3.

Then the short and cute girl called Laura arrived. She took there time getting ready. Suspiciously only one other guy out of maybe 10 showed interest. The others simply ingored her. She is super reserved and she doesn't like this job. When another guy moved closer to her she started blaming me for trying to kiss her. It killed the mood and I pulled out. So after to very short time in the playroom she dressed and left quickly. Her second session was also super hurried.

As we arrived in the morning the younger gentleman who had prepared the food and maybe cleaned the place took my 100 euros. He was sorry that he did not have change, so I said that I would be there all day so no problem. I could get it later. After less than an hour I noticed he was leaving. Later I asked Mustafa if he was informed that I needed my 15 euros back. 15 because I brought the 5 euro discount coupon for entering your visit on the online rooster. He then wanted to know when I was leaving. Because if I was staying longer than 6 hours he wanted to charge me extra for that. What!? We had a bit of an argument that ended when he promised to call the guy the get confirmation on the 15 euros.

A lot later I entered the small office to remind Mustafa and he obviously had not called the guy. Then his explanation changed. I grew up in Denmark when quite a few Turks came to work in Denmark. And I have always been a bit embarrassed about the way Denmark was slightly rasist toward these Turkish guest workers. But now Mustafa exhibited reverse rasism. He started swearing and accusing me of being a jerk because he once went to Copenhagen (the city) where he had to pay 250 euros to fuck girls short time (very expensive but you will get an hour or a bit for for that price to be correct). So now the argument was that I had to pay more just because I was from Copenhagen!

I showed him his own price list on my phone and asked him to show me where it was listed that I should pay more for the extra beyond 6 hours related to his first excuse. That set him off shouting that he gave a fuck about those prices. He was seriously worked up and almost threw me out if the office. I insisted that he should call the guy. Clearly I was also upset.

Less than 10 minutes later his co-worker who has experienced the sceen in the office, found me and gave me the 15 euros.

Don't know what changed his mind. But my conclusion is that you should make sure to get your change as you enter. And don't mess with the master of the house.

Last bullet.

Towards the end of the day smoking was suddenly accepted just next to the food buffet. Disgusting in my world.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by VonderJohn  [View Original Post]
    Patiently waiting for your report. You're known to be honest and objective in your reporting besides being pretty experienced. Hope you had fun!
    Thanks Wonder John.

Here is the second part. Orders by bullet points.

Bullet 1.

They open at 11:30 and we were 2 guys ready for fun from the very start. But nothing happened before 12:30. Easy if time #1.

Bullet 2.

The first girl was the same as when I visited last November. Blond shortish hair age maybe 35. Mustafa told my buddy from 11:30 that she was Russian. Maybe. We had some fun which was okay with her but nothing fantastic. Then the time waiting returned. She was the only girl until about 15:30. I heard that Mustafa called other girls begging them to arrive ASAP. To no avail. Obviously. So Borring.

Bullet 3.

Then the short and cute girl called Laura I think arrived. She took there time getting ready. Suspiciously only I a f one other out of maybe 10 showed interest. The others simply ingored her. She is super reserved and she doesn't like this job. When another guy moved closer to her she started blaming me for trying to kiss her. It killed the mood and I pulled out. So after to very short sessions she dressed and left the play room quickly. Her second session was also super hurried.

As I arrived the younger gentleman who had prepared the food and maybe cleaned the place took my 100 euros. He was sorry that he did not have change, so I said that I would be there all day so no problem. I could get it later. After less than an hour I noticed he was leaving. Later I asked Mustafa if he was informed that I needed my 15 euros back. 15 because I brought the 5 euro discount coupon. He then wanted to know when I was leaving. Because is I was staying longer then 6 hours he wanted to charge me extra for that. What. We had a bit of an argument that ended when he promised to call the guy the get confirmation on the 15 euros.

A lot later I entered the small office to remind Mustafa and he obviously had not called the guy. Then his explanation changed. I grew up in Denmark when quite a few Turks came to work in Denmark. And I have always been a bit embarrassed about the way Denmark was slightly rasist toward there guest workers. But now Mustafa exhibited reverse rasism. He started swearing and accusing me of being a jerk because he once went to Copenhagen (the city) where he had to pay 250 euros to fuck girls short time (very expensive but you will get an hour or a bit for for that price to be corrected). So now the argument was that I had to pay more because I was from Copenhagen.

I showed him hus own price list on my phone and asked him to show me where it was listed that I should pay more for the extra beyond 6 hours that he first argued. That set him off shouting that he gave a fuck about those prices. He was seriously worked up and almost threw me out if the office. I insisted that he should call the guy. Clearly I was upset.

Less than 10 minutes later Gus co-worker who has experienced the screen in the office. Found me and gave me the 15 euros.

Don't know what changed his mind. But my conclusion is that you should make sure to get your change as you enter. And don't need with the master of the house.

Last bullet.

Towards the end of the day smoking was suddenly accepted just next to the good buffet. Disgusting in my world.

Cheers.

I'm flying to Berlin tomorrow morning to spend the day at Erlebniswohnung. Anyone else planing to visit this Wednesday? Will try to make a report below. Cheers guys.
    Waiting for my flight home. Here is a short report. Huge contrasts. The bad got very much worse and the good seems a bit better.

First the good stuff. The milk chocolate American / German girl was super attractive and amazing. So sexy. And she knows how to create excitement. She small talks to all the guests in a friendly and flirting way between sessions. She makes sure that the music is her favorite and the volume is raised as a signal about her eminent entry into the play rooms. Super sexy and very accommodating to all the guys. It seems like she really like it. She gave three sessions while I was there from 11:30 to 9 pm.

Also two very good looking girls arrived late in the day and kept guts around by hoping they would enter the play rooms. And finally they did. Wow some super sexy bodies Keen to play. Lots of silicone glide all around her booty and erotic parts. Eager to please the guys. They too like their job for sure.

Sorry guys but I don't have their names. But the two latter girls looked like their roots could be middle Eastern.

I will leave the negatives to the next installment since I nee to board soon. Cheerio.

I'm flying to Berlin tomorrow morning to spend the day at Erlebniswohnung. Anyone else planing to visit this Wednesday? Will try to make a report below. Cheers guys.
    Patiently waiting for your report. You're known to be honest and objective in your reporting besides being pretty experienced. Hope you had fun!

April 3rd visit

Quote Originally Posted by VonderJohn  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Sounds to me like the standard ERW experience on a typical day. Yet I must say you were pretty lucky to have sex with two good ladies in just an hour. And also lucky to find an open minded, sexually active visiting couple. This reconfirms that ERW's experiences are varied: everyday is different, even every hour is different. You just need to be patient and flexible. I'm glad you enjoyed.
    Yes, patient and flexible. And lucky.

I was there the other evening and sat waiting for an hour and a half without any action at all.

Ended up with going to Artemis instead.

Maybe I don't have the patients. But having three rooms with no action for over one hour isn't feeling good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimjim888  [View Original Post]
    Went on a Tuesday and a Wednesday in December. The Tuesday was a quick primer visit between arriving at the airport and checking into the hotel. Was there for just an hour but managed to have sex with a beautiful a black / brown girl with a great arse, big soft tits and a beautiful smile. And then I emptied my load into a gorgeous young girl. Shorter, curvy (but no fat), perfect tits and beautiful hair.

The Wednesday was the main event and involved having sex with five girls, all different. First up was fun with a visiting couple (0 NE of two couples there), both very good looking. At first I thought they were just there to perform but the girl ended up giving blow jobs and shags to all seven guys who were in attendance at 4 pm. She was beautiful, athletic and obviously loved banging lots of guys. Next up was one of the regular girls, bubbly personality, dark hair, pale skin, curry with large soft tits. As always, she seemed to love her work and it was great to fuck her doggy style again. The third girl was the black / brown girl from the Tuesday who I enjoyed as before. Then a short white girl with small perky tits and a tomboy haircut. Entered the room She was amorous and managed to get all the guys worked up. The finale was two vixons, the best looking of the day but with quite an aggressive attitude. Not my type but I still enjoyed fucking the bossier one missionary to my own personal finale.
    Yep. Sounds to me like the standard ERW experience on a typical day. Yet I must say you were pretty lucky to have sex with two good ladies in just an hour. And also lucky to find an open minded, sexually active visiting couple. This reconfirms that ERW's experiences are varied: everyday is different, even every hour is different. You just need to be patient and flexible. I'm glad you enjoyed.

Great couple of days at Erlebniswohnung.

Went on a Tuesday and a Wednesday in December. The Tuesday was a quick primer visit between arriving at the airport and checking into the hotel. Was there for just an hour but managed to have sex with a beautiful a black / brown girl with a great arse, big soft tits and a beautiful smile. And then I emptied my load into a gorgeous young girl. Shorter, curvy (but no fat), perfect tits and beautiful hair.

The Wednesday was the main event and involved having sex with five girls, all different. First up was fun with a visiting couple (0 NE of two couples there), both very good looking. At first I thought they were just there to perform but the girl ended up giving blow jobs and shags to all seven guys who were in attendance at 4 pm. She was beautiful, athletic and obviously loved banging lots of guys. Next up was one of the regular girls, bubbly personality, dark hair, pale skin, curry with large soft tits. As always, she seemed to love her work and it was great to fuck her doggy style again. The third girl was the black / brown girl from the Tuesday who I enjoyed as before. Then a short white girl with small perky tits and a tomboy haircut. Entered the room She was amorous and managed to get all the guys worked up. The finale was two vixons, the best looking of the day but with quite an aggressive attitude. Not my type but I still enjoyed fucking the bossier one missionary to my own personal finale.

Posting Limitations