Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Super hot nymph

Hello folks.

A huge thanks to Wicked Roger or WR as he is fondly known. He linked me up with a hot horny super bold, outrageously brave to try anything under the sun and super obedientl girl whose only aim is to keep you happy and hard the entire time she spends with you. May not be a stunner but what she makes up for her looks she more than doubles with her hospitality and sex oozing out of her.

Anyway. We agreed to meet at one of the coffee shops at ayala mall and I suggested to her that we could go to westown lagoon where they have a few water slides and a nice pool. As it was around noon. I wanted to make sure we have something to do rather than spend all my fluids before nighttime if I took her back to the hotel straight away. As she didn't have her swim wear with her we went to the shops and I picked up one of tiniest bikini bottoms. Ripped out the lining in the shop and headed off straight to the water park. Straight away in the taxi her hands were all over me and started massaging my boner. For once I didn't complain about the traffic. Once we reached and changed she came out totally shameless that you could see the outline of her pussy through the yellow bikini bottoms. We got in the pool and she would continuously go under the water and kiss my penis. We went to the private area of the pool a while later and she went under and gave me one of my first underwater bbj experience. I played with her pussy. I am sure people would have noticed. But she didn't care. We had an amazing 4 hours and she blew me again only this time in the jacuzzi. She made sure she didn't soil the pool or water by taking it all in and swallowing the load. Similar thing happened on the way back with her playing with me dick. We got back to the room super horny and had mad sex. She is extremely vocal and super juicy. Fucked her in various positions and had my finger up her ass as well. She wanted my dick to replace the finger but I am not an anal guy. But for those who are interested it's on the menu.

I pulled out and sprayed all over her tummy and breasts. She made sure she scopped it all up and licked her fingers clean.

Unfortunately as I was totally spent I had to send her back. She wanted more and complained she was not satisfied. She wanted to go clubbing without a bra and panty and wanted me to play with pussy in the bar. What an amazing idea but I had no energy left.

For those who are keen for her details please contact WR. She is worth it.

For the record she is a nurse by profession and planning to relocate to Europe. And hence is currently studying a foreign language.

Enjoy and have fun.

G.

P. S: photo taken at the West Park lagoon attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rsz_20161207_145552.jpg‎  

For those who need to buy accessories for their ladies

This is Alley Cat and is near Mango Square. Can deliver also so see the instructions.

Sometimes we don't arrive fully accessorized or by the time we get to Cebu we have given away some so this is a good place to go to help when we get short of a few items LOL.

http://www.allycat.ph/lingerie/stock...***-belts.html

Ayala Mall Recent Visit

Unexpectedly had time on my hands with zero prep time in Cebu. Immediately hit the closest mall (Ayala) and FilipinoCupid. The mall certainly had available ladies (and male wannabe ladies). There were certainly several acceptable for fun company, but I saw no stunners in my few times. There are two Pancake House restaurants along the same walk. The stretch between them seems to be ground zero for pros. There's a convenient Bo's coffee with wireless and outside seating to relax and watch the world go by. Greetings to the friendly Wisconsite I met with there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulb  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the new building horizon 101 is completed and is there any rooms for rent? Any news? When I was in Cebu in July I spoke to a agent he said handover was going to be in September. I rang the agent yesterday he no longer was working for the company and was not very helpful.
    That was the building that collapsed earlier in the construction phase. Was rumors of poor workmanship etc. I am doubtful if the core structure is strong enough to handle the size of the building. I would therefore be reluctant to stay there.

You could try around Ayala? But maybe prices are not what you would like and there are a few other condos buildings completed close to Ayala if looking for rental.

Whoever, some rentals tend to be a minimum of 6 months. Short terms is available in some places but need to ask or airbnb?

Horizon 101

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the new building horizon 101 is completed and is there any rooms for rent? Any news? When I was in Cebu in July I spoke to a agent he said handover was going to be in September. I rang the agent yesterday he no longer was working for the company and was not very helpful.

More visitors to Cebu?

This I think is good news? More Koreans is bad news IMHO but direct flights to Asia from Cebu is great news as I do hate going via Manila at times.

http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/10...fore-year-ends

The comment about "please upgrade the airports" is something discussed a lot on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by MsAccount  [View Original Post]
    Just not my experience at Ayala and I would be wandering around there at least 3-4 days a month. You get the ladyboys and older women hanging around the base of the escalators in Ayala terraces near Starbucks. But very rarely would a young attractive girl show any positive signs or say something to me at Ayala. I always get looks at Bo's Coffee but best Westie or WR comment on whether easy to pick up at Bo's as I don't really frequent there. Just walk past.

All up Cebu is in a bubble. Of course there are students looking for easy cash who can't work, single mothers who can't work or girls working but have their whole family hanging off them so they need more money. But on the whole there is no great hardship incentive for Cebu girls to seek short term financial assistance arrangements. They can easily get a job. That sounds an arrogant statement but I have seen enough girls applying for jobs to know that is the current situation. So it does translate into a much more difficult environment for guys coming here using dating sites IMHO. To the extent that I am starting to come to the opinion that I would not recommend Cebu for guys using dating sites. I am sure that statement will cause controversy but I think there are greener pastures elsewhere. Goodenough's Cebu comments have certainly resonated with me.

Now if the global economy catches a cold (more likely it is about have a heart attack), Cebu will suffer badly. It is too exposed to outsourcing, manufacturing and tourism. Who is going to buy all those upmarket apartments being built. So give it a year and the dating girl paradise might be back. I don't wish doom for the Cebu economy and hardship for Cebu girls just making a unbiased judgement.
    Ayala is OK but you need to recognize the regulars MA. There is a mature lady / MILF who always wander around Bos and hangs by the entrance to the 1st floor opposite Bos. Will smile at anyone who looks at her and will come over!

Then there the regular walkers who I see every day doing the same route from Bos to Seattle and back. Some are known to go for 500 if you ask but IMHO you need to drag me screaming and kicking, tied up and then knocked out before I go anywhere near them. Of course there is a spinner who seems to know a few of the regular westerners who hang out at Bos also but she really is not the quality some (including me) would ever be seen dead with!

Ladyboys always there and sometime sit in the corner under the AC unit make lots of noise and get their false susus out to compare LOL.

So you can always score MA just depends on flavour LOL.

You can see a few gems and they need careful attention. Any university student in uniform is unlikely to sit and chat long as there is chismis etc. But if she is wearing FM heels she is game as those are not regulation school shoes and she has changed at Ayala and not just because her other shoes were uncomfortable!! But I have found the odd cutie there as I sit there long enough, they come past a few times etc and bingo.

As Sammaon said, DIA can be hit and miss so I have regulars, who have friends and this is the more reliable way to meet cuties you like IMHO. I sit around Ayala I see all sorts including naive old westerners who think they have scored a stunner only to realise lady she has a todger LOL. Can be amusing trust me.

So Bos etc is a place to go as is Seattle. I never go to Starbucks as not enough exposure for me and can full of Koreans who are totally unable to chose what they want quickly and can't understand the currency!! If I see them I tend to butt in at Bos. The staff know me well so see me and just arrange what I usually have (I pay when it comes over to my table).

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    Today I was free from the girl who went home to do something and I took a nice walk around Ayala Mall. I got less than 12 hellos, can I walk with you, do you want company etc. Most are ok looking. Some girls are in pairs. This is the first time so many girls proposed to me. I guess it is the time. I went there at 11 am when the mall is not crowded or they followed me wondering why I was walking round and round. I just needed some exercise.
    Just not my experience at Ayala and I would be wandering around there at least 3-4 days a month. You get the ladyboys and older women hanging around the base of the escalators in Ayala terraces near Starbucks. But very rarely would a young attractive girl show any positive signs or say something to me at Ayala. I always get looks at Bo's Coffee but best Westie or WR comment on whether easy to pick up at Bo's as I don't really frequent there. Just walk past.

Cebu used to be dating girl paradise but has changed. I guess they are not looking for just money. Economy must have improved. While chatting most agree to stay with me but once I am here back out for one reason or other or ask for exorbitant money..
    I don't have a lot of history to compare since I have been only going Cebu since 2014. But I agree with your statement, the economy in Cebu is booming. Any young attractive girl can get a job, If they say they can't they are just being lazy. You have the call centres desperate for competent English speakers. Recruiters at the big call centres cold call people trying to get them to come for an interview. I say to girls why bother putting yourself through a 4 year college when you will probably end up at a call centre anyway and they will accept you now without any college study. The base starting pay for one of the big call centres is 12 k and the seniors are low 20 k. A girl I know went for an interview with a smaller call centre shop and they offered her 8 K (with no college study). She said no thanks too low a salary. Then you have Mepza near the airport. I went there once when it was shift completion time around 3-4 pm and the volume of people streaming out the factories was daunting. The Korean / Chinese shops seem to rip the girls off with 5-6 K per month but the Japanese shops seem to be 8-10 K. Then you have all the sales lady contract jobs at malls paying around 8 k per month. Then you have the construction industry employing large volumes of boys and the associated sales industry. I have had multiple girls using dating sites as sales opportunities to market Cebu apartments. There is an apartment boom on a massive scale in Cebu. Then there is the Korean tourist industry with large swathes of Koreans flying directly into Cebu with all the jobs on Mactan resorts (including keeping Mango bars afloat). Add to that the Korean students studying English spending their money locally. It can be hard to get a seat at Starbucks Ayala because of the Korean students hanging out there.

All up Cebu is in a bubble. Of course there are students looking for easy cash who can't work, single mothers who can't work or girls working but have their whole family hanging off them so they need more money. But on the whole there is no great hardship incentive for Cebu girls to seek short term financial assistance arrangements. They can easily get a job. That sounds an arrogant statement but I have seen enough girls applying for jobs to know that is the current situation. So it does translate into a much more difficult environment for guys coming here using dating sites IMHO. To the extent that I am starting to come to the opinion that I would not recommend Cebu for guys using dating sites. I am sure that statement will cause controversy but I think there are greener pastures elsewhere. Goodenough's Cebu comments have certainly resonated with me.

Now if the global economy catches a cold (more likely it is about have a heart attack), Cebu will suffer badly. It is too exposed to outsourcing, manufacturing and tourism. Who is going to buy all those upmarket apartments being built. So give it a year and the dating girl paradise might be back. I don't wish doom for the Cebu economy and hardship for Cebu girls just making a unbiased judgement.

General observations

Cebu is fun city if you happen to hook up with a regular. Dating sites like DIA has plenty of ladyboys. Some are honest and advertise the fact but most are hiding the truth even lying. I guess they are hoping once you take them will accept them. With some of them I made plans to meet not knowing they are ladyboys. But once I am here most of them said they are ladyboys. Now I made it a point to ask them right away. Some real girls get angry but once I explain the reason saying I have been lied to they seem to understand. Of course there are some who feel offended saying they do not look like ladyboys. It used to very easy to bed normal girls here. Nowadays most want serious relationships only the moment I say for fun only. I guess if I lie saying I am looking for serious I would score. I do not deceive girls. All I need is one or two girls who are GFE because I stay here usually 5 days only. If I have two 2 days with one and 3 days with other. Or may take one day rest in between.

Of the girls who are up for fun they are starting with 10000 and quickly come down to 3000 per day. I do not do ST. With some girls I never discuss money unless they bring it up. These make the best GFE. Like the one I have now. Happy with whatever I give or buy and I do spend more money on them. It is just that I do not want it to be a business transaction. Many are quite happy to stay with you once they like you and show them a good time.

Today I was free from the girl who went home to do something and I took a nice walk around Ayala Mall. I got less than 12 hellos, can I walk with you, do you want company etc. Most are ok looking. Some girls are in pairs. This is the first time so many girls proposed to me. I guess it is the time. I went there at 11 am when the mall is not crowded or they followed me wondering why I was walking round and round. I just needed some exercise.

Cebu used to be dating girl paradise but has changed. I guess they are not looking for just money. Economy must have improved. While chatting most agree to stay with me but once I am here back out for one reason or other or ask for exorbitant money.

Except for an occasional barfine in Angeles my conquests are strictly from dating sites. Hope it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Its the basement keyboard warriors that bother me. They get to sending remittance without ever leaving the basement, never visiting the country. Many girls don't need my pesos, because some idiot in America / oz is sending her 5 k / month in the province, without any intent to ever go there. Jeez.
    Always beats me why guys do this shit but I guess we live in parallel univers. I have girls receiving 10 k and 15 k php each month from suckers staying back in their home country with loose plans to meet them girls once in the future. They pay them so they stay faithful and wait the warriors, haha. One girl tells me its all fine "why say no to money being forced on me, I never did ask anything but I will never meet him". For us its great though as they don't get to money hungry being well taken care of already. Saying this, a nice gift is always in place for service rendered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxxxx  [View Original Post]
    Nowadays attractive ones can be a secret hooker, not on stage, and they can exploit the basement keyboard warriors, who have never been to the Phils. Internet is both good and bad for our hobby.
    Its the basement keyboard warriors that bother me. They get to sending remittance without ever leaving the basement, never visiting the country. Many girls don't need my pesos, because some idiot in America / oz is sending her 5 k / month in the province, without any intent to ever go there. Jeez.

No hard and fast rules in Phils.

Even the dating site girls know the rates. One cute girl wanted 10000 per day which quickly dropped to 4000. Another one would not go below 3000. I usually ignore the girls when they start talking about money.
    As I said in my last post on this subject: "Of course some dating site girls are pro's and they know what the going rate is". The girls you mention are testing to see if your a newbie sucker, LOL. One of the reasons less attractive girls in the bar business. Nowadays attractive ones can be a secret hooker, not on stage, and they can exploit the basement keyboard warriors, who have never been to the Phils. Internet is both good and bad for our hobby.

It might add to the confusion even more when I say I agree with you, when you can get something for P1000. Example dating site girls who have not got a clue what the pro's are getting. Of course some dating site girls are pro's and they know what the going rate is.

Pay what you like. I pay what I think the girl is worth. Those that pay 1000 and get their rocks off. More power to you.

Oh shit, I should never have opened my mouth, on this, LOL.

I'm happy, she is happy, that's all that matters, whether its P100 or P10,000.
    Even the dating site girls know the rates. One cute girl wanted 10000 per day which quickly dropped to 4000. Another one would not go below 3000. I usually ignore the girls when they start talking about money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodoma  [View Original Post]
    Well said, good man. However, IMHO and personal experience, paying what we think she's worth after the date is over,
    Something to think about: 1) What you think she is worth, 2) what *she* thinks she is worth (often times synonymous with the going rate), 3) her initial asking price, 4) and what she is willing to accept (rock bottom price) for the service, are 4 different numbers. See below. I find most men don't have an understanding of this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDrain  [View Original Post]
    A lot of pricing has to do with timing. BD.
    Well said. The 4 numbers mentioned above change daily (or more often) for FL's. If she is desperate to make the rent or electric payment TODAY, that last number (willing to accept) might drop to as little as a few hundred pesos -- and you might just not be aware of it. You should always consider balking at a FL's initial price request (and you should always dicker). Dickering gets the girl to talk about her situation: "Oh I must pay the electric today or they shut off". Great, sweetie, we are getting closer to item #4 above.

I'm happy, she is happy, that's all that matters, whether its P100 or P10,000.
    Well said, good man.

However, IMHO and personal experience, paying what we think she's worth after the date is over, is unfortunately a 'luxury' for an old / older / not that handsome / no the girls type guy? I believe the girl must like you at least a bit in order to agree on something like that, I was amazed to see top hardcore freelancer hookers not asking me for money because they were just too shy! Like I did them a favor sleeping with them? These women are incredible. Some of the most interesting creatures on earth.

Posting Limitations