"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Some clubs like World north Frankfurt accept couples. Im sure others, just ask clubs.
    All FKK accept couples even girls, I saw two super stunner two girls who were in the downstairs swimming pool and all guys including myself was asking them to go to room, but their reply was we are customer like you and we do not work here as working girls and wow they were beauty and I had to stare at them nude head to toe while they were in swimming pool area and sauna politely LOL! Next day I was hoping they lied and they are working, but I never saw them again!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNuts  [View Original Post]
    My last 3 or 4 trips to Cuba I usually stayed in airbnbs. The host makes it very clear that it's perfectly fine to bring a chica back to the apartment but you must register her in their registration book before she enters. This is a book the government reviews from time to time. I've had several airbnb hosts tell me even if it's the middle of the night to wake them up and register the chica. They can get into BIG trouble if unregistered chicas are caught inside their apartments. On the other hand the chicas refuse to go with you if they are required to register because the government will find out they are working. So the trick is to find an apartment by word of mouth where the owner looks the other way and takes the chance that you won't get caught. You have her enter the building separate from you so that the police will not see you together.

Regarding your second question that you find one chica and "fall in love". The government is all for that! Then you will be registering the same chica with you at many different apartments or hotels. That is acceptable and she will not get into any trouble for that. I have a friend from Canada that likes to go for the winter and he finds one chica to spend two or three months with him as he travels. That's perfectly fine and no problem.

I've never stayed at a 5 star hotel but I did bring a chica back to a 4 star hotel in downtown Havana. The doorman stopped us and I had to pay a bribe of 40 CUC (same as dollars) to get her inside. I tried to negotiate it down but he wouldn't take any less.
    So the door man must be rich at the hotels in Cuba then LOL! Most male guests are there for that so LOL!

Hmmm, how about you just take air be and be that is whole apartment for yourself, so no host, but just the owner of the apartment! So no registration allowed, I also feel bit uncomfortable to fuck in the apartment where the host also sleeps in LOL! It is like sleeping at mums house and fucking quietly LOL!

This taking one girl for whole stay can be ok if real stunners to be found, but maybe can take two consistently and say fell in love with two women at the same time LOL! Two can do!

Quote Originally Posted by Tintin1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you can easily get a Latina but the place to make at least a reasonable rainbow and good value is South Africa. The small private houses in CT or Joburg often have a nice spread!

By the way. There is a slew of great stories in most mongers re Latin America and South America. Yum yum yum.
    Yes, I've been to South Africa loads of times and there are some gorgeous women there especially in Cape Town. But never mongered there but an irrational fear of hiv (I never bareback) has put me off in sub-Saharan Africa. That said, I did drive around for ages trying to find a ranch outside Cape Town 15 years ago which reputedly had a fine selection of white, cape Malay and Indian hookers (though not any black). Pre Google map era so gave up eventually. Did go to a lap dancing club in downtown Cape Town and bizarrely were quite a few Romanian dancers among the rainbow colours of South Africa.

Visiting Madagascar, were some interesting looking girls and loads of street walkers. Didn't partake but understand the going rate was $10 a night!

My top tip for places off the beaten track (in mongering terms) is Sri Lanka. Lot of action in Colombo at low prices. Either massage parlours or can ask concierge at the top hotels to send some options to your room for your pleasure. Not just local girls but were quite a lot of girls from ex-CIS so I had 2 Sri Lankans, a Russian and a girl from Turkmenistan. With their economy in freefall, I imagine the foreign girls have left.

But to keep it topical, FKKs still my favourite place though I need to visit Globe in Zurich at some point (and believe Zurich has another club called Aphrodisia which is eye-wateringly expensive but reputedley 9's and 10's only) and Wellcum (in Austria to enjoy some Alpine air between sessions!

Quote Originally Posted by OurFundTl  [View Original Post]
    Wife and I will be Heidelberg, Cologne, Aachen, Kaiserslautern, Rudescheim for a 1-2 days each city. Is there anyplace couples can go together for fun?? The FKK sounds wonderful if they would allow her to enter otherwise we're good with theater play, club play while touring the country. Please someone give us guidance to what we can experience in Germany.
    Some clubs like World north Frankfurt accept couples. Im sure others, just ask clubs.

OT Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    How about get air be and be? There is no door man! And also what if you fell in love with a Cuban girl? It must be hard for the fed to prove that though! Anyways if you stay in nice 5 star hotel, then you cannot bring a girl back to hotel room without getting stopped then?
    My last 3 or 4 trips to Cuba I usually stayed in airbnbs. The host makes it very clear that it's perfectly fine to bring a chica back to the apartment but you must register her in their registration book before she enters. This is a book the government reviews from time to time. I've had several airbnb hosts tell me even if it's the middle of the night to wake them up and register the chica. They can get into BIG trouble if unregistered chicas are caught inside their apartments. On the other hand the chicas refuse to go with you if they are required to register because the government will find out they are working. So the trick is to find an apartment by word of mouth where the owner looks the other way and takes the chance that you won't get caught. You have her enter the building separate from you so that the police will not see you together.

Regarding your second question that you find one chica and "fall in love". The government is all for that! Then you will be registering the same chica with you at many different apartments or hotels. That is acceptable and she will not get into any trouble for that. I have a friend from Canada that likes to go for the winter and he finds one chica to spend two or three months with him as he travels. That's perfectly fine and no problem.

I've never stayed at a 5 star hotel but I did bring a chica back to a 4 star hotel in downtown Havana. The doorman stopped us and I had to pay a bribe of 40 CUC (same as dollars) to get her inside. I tried to negotiate it down but he wouldn't take any less.

Couple traveling to Germany

Wife and I will be Heidelberg, Cologne, Aachen, Kaiserslautern, Rudescheim for a 1-2 days each city. Is there anyplace couples can go together for fun?? The FKK sounds wonderful if they would allow her to enter otherwise we're good with theater play, club play while touring the country. Please someone give us guidance to what we can experience in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by BeWilder  [View Original Post]
    I'm a bit of a flag collector (though have discarded my book where I'the keep a record of all my exploits) and my ultimate fantasy is a 4 girl session with a white, brown, black and yellow girl. Dubai is probably the place to make it happen (or London) but I'm experience Brazilian (had plenty in London and Madrid) and Ukrainian girls (had loads in Dubai) score highest in terms of combination of looks and raunchiness. I expect Ukrainians to feature prominently in FKKs in the next few years. Maybe they will raise standards and be our saviours!
    I don't know if you can easily get a Latina but the place to make at least a reasonable rainbow and good value is South Africa. The small private houses in CT or Joburg often have a nice spread!

By the way. There is a slew of great stories in most mongers re Latin America and South America. Yum yum yum.

Dubai $270-400 is normally enough to get a good looking girl for 2 shots over 2-3 hours. Possibly an all nighter. $550 tops (circa AED2000) for absolute top drawer. Anything beyond that you're paying too much. Of course, cheaper options are available and generally Asians and Africans charge less and there are clubs where they make a larger contingent. So many other variables. Time of night, day of week, looks and age of girl, your negotiating skills etc. A proper marketplace. As mentioned, the pandemic has resulted in many more in call options with good looking to stunners typically charging $220-270 per hour. It's added a new dimension to the scene here. Also, prices have not gone up here and have still been at the same level for a decade now whereas all over the world there seems to a cost of mongering crisis! Together with the variety of women available, it's become a lot more competitive.

Madrid is great and I've enjoyed both my visits there. The most famous club Vive is pricey and no owo but has stunning g Latina and Romanians. But it also has other clubs such as Whiskeria Estark and brothels where E50 punts with nice looking girls and owo were available. If that's still the case (not been since 2019) then it's remarkable value.

Re Estonia, I agree with a poster below. Nice place to visit and the women are stunning but doesn't seem to be much of a scene. Besides heaps of Baltic women in London. Had loads back in the day and the best ones gravitated to London in the glory days when the pound was strong and it was a part of the EU.

London itself is great for variety of colours and nationalities. It can rival and perhaps even surpass Dubai (though it lacks the Eurasians from places in Central Asia like Uzbekistan etc who are in Dubai in droves) and has a good BDSM scene if that's your kink (not to mention parties). Until recently it was much better value than Dubai but prices seem to have gone up and good looking girls seem to be charging 200-250 per hour whereas ore-pandemic 150-200 would be sufficient. This is the same price as Dubai and London lacks the WG club scene that is the staple in Dubai. I would probably put Madrid ahead of London for our hobby.

One place I forgot to mention where I'the mongered was Australia about 15-20 years ago. All legal there and in fact the club I went to in Melbourne (had its own rooms as well) was listed on the stock exchange (called the Daily Planet which has since closed) had quality girls at reasonable prices but was strictly covered oral. Nevertheless really enjoyed a session with a blonde Aussie chick (one of my favourite types and I always look for one when in London).

I do regret not being able to have some action when I holidayed in Cuba and particularly Brazil and would to do a sex-based tour of Brazil one day in the future (Cuba saw lots of streetwalkers out and about but didn't seem high quality) or other places like Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Dominican Republic but imagine without a good grasp of Spanish you wouldn't be getting the full experience.

But the only two places I've ever gone on a specific sex holiday are Germany and Thailand. Germany is way ahead for me as I prefer white girls and love the FKK experience where you can lounge around for 12-14 hours relaxing, surrounded by a bevy of beauties and taking a girl or two whenever you fancy. Especially on a nice summer day when you relax in the grounds of a club like Oase, Sharks or World. But the new pricing structure makes it less attractive. I always take E1000 with me to a club just in case but the most I've spent on girls in a day is E600 (once in Palace with three sets of threesomes and another time in Sharks comprising a quickie with short, busty Dilek, a longer session with Ramona (Scarlett Johannson lookalike) culminating with CIM and a 4 girl party to round off a six day trip.

I typically spend E400-500 a day on girls. For the same action, I wouldn't get much change from my 1000. The new pricing structure (if it beds in) will have an impact on my style as I'the be less likely to have E50 "fluffer" sessions or threesomes with 2 new girls or culminating with CIM which I'm always open to. I've sometimes cut a session short when the girl has been annoying or poor service so as not to waste a precious shot. Annoying at E50 but E100 would sting. I can understand the increase as prices have been so static but 80/30 minutes 150/60 minutes is much more logical (though 60/30 120/60 would be more palatable) and if it meant DFK owo and RO were all on the table it wouldn't be so bad but I bet that won't be across the board and you'll still get many girls trying to cut sessions short rather than giving the full time.

I'm a bit of a flag collector (though have discarded my book where I'the keep a record of all my exploits) and my ultimate fantasy is a 4 girl session with a white, brown, black and yellow girl. Dubai is probably the place to make it happen (or London) but I'm experience Brazilian (had plenty in London and Madrid) and Ukrainian girls (had loads in Dubai) score highest in terms of combination of looks and raunchiness. I expect Ukrainians to feature prominently in FKKs in the next few years. Maybe they will raise standards and be our saviours!
    Wow, you are the James Bond of mongering! What is best; a shootout in an exotic location or an industrial estate (I think you already answered that question).

Dubai $270-400 is normally enough to get a good looking girl for 2 shots over 2-3 hours. Possibly an all nighter. $550 tops (circa AED2000) for absolute top drawer. Anything beyond that you're paying too much. Of course, cheaper options are available and generally Asians and Africans charge less and there are clubs where they make a larger contingent. So many other variables. Time of night, day of week, looks and age of girl, your negotiating skills etc. A proper marketplace. As mentioned, the pandemic has resulted in many more in call options with good looking to stunners typically charging $220-270 per hour. It's added a new dimension to the scene here. Also, prices have not gone up here and have still been at the same level for a decade now whereas all over the world there seems to a cost of mongering crisis! Together with the variety of women available, it's become a lot more competitive.

Madrid is great and I've enjoyed both my visits there. The most famous club Vive is pricey and no owo but has stunning g Latina and Romanians. But it also has other clubs such as Whiskeria Estark and brothels where E50 punts with nice looking girls and owo were available. If that's still the case (not been since 2019) then it's remarkable value.

Re Estonia, I agree with a poster below. Nice place to visit and the women are stunning but doesn't seem to be much of a scene. Besides heaps of Baltic women in London. Had loads back in the day and the best ones gravitated to London in the glory days when the pound was strong and it was a part of the EU...
    Really miss pretty faces on Sabina Ramona Scarlet Johanson level with so beautiful smile and eyes. Prettier than Scarlet Johanson as I told her at Oase, then she looked at me and smiled.

Re Estonia, I agree with a poster below. Nice place to visit and the women are stunning but doesn't seem to be much of a scene. Besides heaps of Baltic women in London. Had loads back in the day and the best ones gravitated to London in the glory days when the pound was strong and it was a part of the EU.

London itself is great for variety of colours and nationalities. It can rival and perhaps even surpass Dubai (though it lacks the Eurasians from places in Central Asia like Uzbekistan etc who are in Dubai in droves) and has a good BDSM scene if that's your kink (not to mention parties). Until recently it was much better value than Dubai but prices seem to have gone up and good looking girls seem to be charging £200-250 per hour whereas ore-pandemic £150-200 would be sufficient. This is the same price as Dubai and London lacks the WG club scene that is the staple in Dubai. I would probably put Madrid ahead of London for our hobby.

One place I forgot to mention where I'the mongered was Australia about 15-20 years ago. All legal there and in fact the club I went to in Melbourne (had its own rooms as well) was listed on the stock exchange (called the Daily Planet which has since closed) had quality girls at reasonable prices but was strictly covered oral. Nevertheless really enjoyed a session with a blonde Aussie chick (one of my favourite types and I always look for one when in London).

I do regret not being able to have some action when I holidayed in Cuba and particularly Brazil and would to do a sex-based tour of Brazil one day in the future (Cuba saw lots of streetwalkers out and about but didn't seem high quality) or other places like Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Dominican Republic but imagine without a good grasp of Spanish you wouldn't be getting the full experience.

But the only two places I've ever gone on a specific sex holiday are Germany and Thailand. Germany is way ahead for me as I prefer white girls and love the FKK experience where you can lounge around for 12-14 hours relaxing, surrounded by a bevy of beauties and taking a girl or two whenever you fancy. Especially on a nice summer day when you relax in the grounds of a club like Oase, Sharks or World. But the new pricing structure makes it less attractive. I always take E1000 with me to a club just in case but the most I've spent on girls in a day is E600 (once in Palace with three sets of threesomes and another time in Sharks comprising a quickie with short, busty Dilek, a longer session with Ramona (Scarlett Johannson lookalike) culminating with CIM and a 4 girl party to round off a six day trip.

I typically spend E400-500 a day on girls. For the same action, I wouldn't get much change from my 1000. The new pricing structure (if it beds in) will have an impact on my style as I'the be less likely to have E50 "fluffer" sessions or threesomes with 2 new girls or culminating with CIM which I'm always open to. I've sometimes cut a session short when the girl has been annoying or poor service so as not to waste a precious shot. Annoying at E50 but E100 would sting. I can understand the increase as prices have been so static but 80/30 minutes 150/60 minutes is much more logical (though 60/30 120/60 would be more palatable) and if it meant DFK owo and RO were all on the table it wouldn't be so bad but I bet that won't be across the board and you'll still get many girls trying to cut sessions short rather than giving the full time.

Mori Moron

LOL Mori is special one LOL! The central core of all construction interest that are in trillion of dollars! But we took him down though, but he still has string on his fingers! Politic world is the most shady place everywhere LOL!

There was a funny incident with Mori, he does not speak English, so Mori was told by ministry to say "how are you?" to Bill Clinton when bill Clinton came for the official visit and Bill Clinton was to reply and say "fine thank you and you?" to Mori then Mori was supposed to say "Me too, thank you".

So, Mori walked up to Bill on stage and said to him "who are you" instead of how are you because Mori forgot (he does not speak English and was already old), so Bill was like "I am Hilary's husband Bill" and Mori replied "Me too" and Bill Clinton started cracking up and Mori stood there like an idiot who do not understand what just heppend LOL!

But we mongers are sexist as we see women as just a tool for sex and we do! I do treat them with manner though! Respect I don't know if that is the right word LOL! We are sexist we just cannot admit it. If we have respect for women, we will not monger LOL!
    This Mori sounds like a real piece of work. An idiot to be exact! But let me get this straight. A girl willingly spreads her butt cheeks open and let's me fuck her in her asshole for money, even solicits me to do so, and because I accept her offer I am a sexist? This surely is buying into the "victimization" narrative that I have never accepted. These tutes know exactly what they are doing, and nobody is forcing them to do it. They willingly and even desire to be ass fucked by a monger. That means I'm not being sexist about it. She offered her anus, and I accepted! LOLOLOL!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Why am I a "sexist"? Just because I monger? The girls are there of their own volition to partake, and so am I. How does this make me "sexist"? I treat the girls with mutual respect, and never try to force them to do anything they don't want to do. I always keep my agreements. How is this "sexist" towards these tutes? And to call them "tutes" is not "sexist". That's what they are. Prosti tutes! This is not "sexist" language towards women. Now, when Tokyo Olympics President Mr. Yoshiro Mori said women talked too much, that was "sexist", and required him to step down in shame and disgrace. That was "sexist" behavior and speech for which Mr. Mori paid a price. Mr. Yoshiro Mori is a "sexist", but I, Mr. Cane, am not. "Monger" is not synonymous with "sexist".
    LOL Mori is special one LOL! The central core of all construction interest that are in trillion of dollars! But we took him down though, but he still has string on his fingers! Politic world is the most shady place everywhere LOL!

There was a funny incident with Mori, he does not speak English, so Mori was told by ministry to say "how are you?" to Bill Clinton when bill Clinton came for the official visit and Bill Clinton was to reply and say "fine thank you and you?" to Mori then Mori was supposed to say "Me too, thank you".

So, Mori walked up to Bill on stage and said to him "who are you" instead of how are you because Mori forgot (he does not speak English and was already old), so Bill was like "I am Hilary's husband Bill" and Mori replied "Me too" and Bill Clinton started cracking up and Mori stood there like an idiot who do not understand what just heppend LOL!

But we mongers are sexist as we see women as just a tool for sex and we do! I do treat them with manner though! Respect I don't know if that is the right word LOL! We are sexist we just cannot admit it. If we have respect for women, we will not monger LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNuts  [View Original Post]
    The people of Cuba are as poor as ever. No change on that.

The change is the viewpoint of the Cuban government. Fidel's government just said it doesn't happen and covered their eyes to it. So the game was wide open. Raul's government started to crack down on it saying that a chica cannot be making visits to many different tourist's hotels or apartments or she will be considered a prostitute. If she is caught several times she can go to jail. The new president Miguel has continued Raul's hard line. So the chicas are still available and very anxious to make money but it's a cat and mouse game with the police who are omnipresent as Cuba is still a police state. You need to sneak the chicas or bribe a doorman / apt owner into your lodging place - which does add some excitement into the encounter. Tourists don't get in trouble but the chicas can.
    How about get air be and be? There is no door man! And also what if you fell in love with a Cuban girl? It must be hard for the fed to prove that though! Anyways if you stay in nice 5 star hotel, then you cannot bring a girl back to hotel room without getting stopped then?

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes  [View Original Post]
    Sup everyone.

Considering visiting Germany this summer. I'm a complete amateur -- never did sex tourism before-- and I was overwhelmed with the information here. 20 k+ reports. What are the top places right now in terms of girls' quality first and foremost; and in which places I don't have to be completely naked walking around (a robe is fine). I'm not comfortable walking around completely naked in front of a bunch of people (in private it's np). Which days and times are the best to go to? I prefer the men-women ratio be as low as possible.
    Guys are not naked in brothels, towel or robe, except under shower or in swimming pool. For most girls, Sharks, but quantity is not quality.

Havana is possibly one place I also like to go, but it is not as it once used to be now no? People there are richer now than before so do not as tute as much?
    The people of Cuba are as poor as ever. No change on that.

The change is the viewpoint of the Cuban government. Fidel's government just said it doesn't happen and covered their eyes to it. So the game was wide open. Raul's government started to crack down on it saying that a chica cannot be making visits to many different tourist's hotels or apartments or she will be considered a prostitute. If she is caught several times she can go to jail. The new president Miguel has continued Raul's hard line. So the chicas are still available and very anxious to make money but it's a cat and mouse game with the police who are omnipresent as Cuba is still a police state. You need to sneak the chicas or bribe a doorman / apt owner into your lodging place - which does add some excitement into the encounter. Tourists don't get in trouble but the chicas can.

Posting Limitations