La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Word!

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    You are still in the old way of thinking, the girls are beaten every day to prostitute, no today the things are quite different, the girls love the boyfriend and the boyfriend have difficulties to earn enough money so the girl propose to work in a FKK to make their life better. The boy friend benefits from the money the girl is earning in the FKK. The girl of course is free to stop being a prostitute at any time she is not forced and the mongers still believe that the girls are in the FKK because they like sex and they are students.
    I have a picture of one of my favorites from Palace when she was back home (a Ukrainian who liked for me to cornhole her) with a wedding ring on her finger!

Quote Originally Posted by Adindas  [View Original Post]
    As discussed previously. Differentiate between agent, friend with benefit and Pimp. Pimping is illegal in many countries, agents, friend with benefit are not. Refer to post #19075.

And I keep repeating, I am not saying that there is not any pimping practice in the FKKs. But is this the majority of cases as you claim it or it is just a tiny minority? Some of teenagers or young FKK girls might have been taken advantages by their BFs. But keep in mind taking advantage of your friends is not a crime, pimping is. But for MILFs in their mid-25s, 30 of age who have got children to feed at home, who have been through all of this, fall into the same trap again, that is an utter bs. Also, while pimping is illegal there is no way you could eliminate them entirely.

There is no need to repeat the same bs thing. There a legitimate way to prove your point. If you have evidence, they have been pimped bring your evidence and report it to the German or Romanian Authority? You keep avoiding to answer this question where in fact this is the most legitimate way to prove what you have been saying. Please keep the forum informed what you have done or what you will be doing.

As mentioned previously in my post such as #19075. If they have been pimped then this is a real insult to German police as a crime (based on your version) have been committed under their watch in front of their eyes.
    You are still in the old way of thinking, the girls are beaten every day to prostitute, no today the things are quite different, the girls love the boyfriend and the boyfriend have difficulties to earn enough money so the girl propose to work in a FKK to make their life better. The boy friend benefits from the money the girl is earning in the FKK. The girl of course is free to stop being a prostitute at any time she is not forced and the mongers still believe that the girls are in the FKK because they like sex and they are students.

Well, Troll on your side. Pimping is illegal in many countries, agents are not. If you have evidence, they have been pimped why do not you report it to the German or Romanian Authority? If you are reporting a crime to authority, you are doing something good for society. Please do that and keep us informed what you have done. This is also a real insult to German police as a crime (based on your version) have been committed under their watch in front of their eyes.

As far as I know your evidence so far is just "A FEW" Big Mercedes you have seen in front of FKKs and young people driving Mercedes in Romania. Show that evidence, pictures to the newspapers, German authority you will be seen as a time waster, a laughing stock.

A Friend with benefit, Lover boys phenomenon do happen for some teenagers who do not have children in many countries, even in developed countries not just in Romania.

But for Milfs in their mid-25s, 30 of age who have got children to feed at home, who have been through all of this, fall into the same trap again, that is utter bollock.
    Sorry but you are not serious, It is not a few German cars, advice you again when the FKK reopen to wait near Shark (Seat garage for example) from 10:30 AM and to look if it is few cars which are dropping the girls, look at the plates and the guys inside. Better you do the same at World. I repeat again and again most of the girls have no driving license and no bank account in Germany, they can only take back 10000 euros each trip, the customs are controlling a lot.

I don't know when, but when will reopen, go to World or Oase and I'm sure same for many other clubs and then you should understand. I discovered a princess type on end of 2016, after 2 visits and 4 rooms, she told me she returned home after her first month in this job and would stay at home with her family for 1 month. I could only be happy for her, thinking better for her than doing this job she didn't like, but she was back 10 days after, telling to be angry, I discovered after she could become angry very fast when she couldn't control as she wants, when she should have made more than 15000 on her first month, to return in deep Romania, not to live in Mamaia 5 stars. I asked her why she came back so fast, why she didn't stay 1 month with her family? Because she needed money when she bought a car for her 16 yo brother who could not drive, so maybe he could wait to have driving license, and she planned to buy a trucks or cars wash center, really weird for a princess type and didn't help for a woman image, but I really wish her to be free, to keep her money made being fucked by everybody, only for her. Her brother can work if he wants a car. When I studied, I worked more than 16 hours per day on my Summer holidays, sometimes working at night, to get bonus, to buy my first, H3 E21 and to improve for more than 200 power and faster than 220 km / h in late 80's. When I started to work, bought a crashed with broken engine RS500 Cosworth for around 10 000 € on beginning of 90's, rebuilt, improving for nearly double power, when it was told rodeo girl dangerous car with only normal 204 power, but with yellow race injectors with more gas pressure, race turbo wastegate with 1,8 bars pressure, making fire under and behind, could go up to 350 power to go so fast over 200 km / h with maximum 256 because of engine electronic limit, driving daily for 15 years to go to work, except when I crashed it, then crying about it, not caring about my injuries, telling insurance expert to give me money and I will manage to rebuild, did twice with race techniques, improving more and more with race pieces, for passion for nearly 25 years of my life for a legend, maybe my 2 last girlfriends were right to be jealous or maybe just too scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Palcon  [View Original Post]
    Troll along mr agent. How about you get to know some of them outside of the club or go to their country. I'm not the only one who knows about their pimps and "A FEW" Big Mercedes. BTW a majority of them can drive and have one of those german cars probably one of the first things they buy. Why do you think some of them end back up in the club when they've been working for several years? Think about that. They fell into the trap its why you got so many veterans instead of girls working 1-2 years for their "families".
    As discussed previously. Differentiate between agent, friend with benefit and Pimp. Pimping is illegal in many countries, agents, friend with benefit are not. Refer to post #19075.

And I keep repeating, I am not saying that there is not any pimping practice in the FKKs. But is this the majority of cases as you claim it or it is just a tiny minority? Some of teenagers or young FKK girls might have been taken advantages by their BFs. But keep in mind taking advantage of your friends is not a crime, pimping is. But for MILFs in their mid-25s, 30 of age who have got children to feed at home, who have been through all of this, fall into the same trap again, that is an utter bs. Also, while pimping is illegal there is no way you could eliminate them entirely.

There is no need to repeat the same bs thing. There a legitimate way to prove your point. If you have evidence, they have been pimped bring your evidence and report it to the German or Romanian Authority? You keep avoiding to answer this question where in fact this is the most legitimate way to prove what you have been saying. Please keep the forum informed what you have done or what you will be doing.

As mentioned previously in my post such as #19075. If they have been pimped then this is a real insult to German police as a crime (based on your version) have been committed under their watch in front of their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, but I would like to try FKK Colosseum for a couple of days just for something new. Never been there. Also the clubs in the Dusseldorf metro area. No interest in returning to Munich or Cologne to monger. I already know I like the clubs in the Frankfurt, Hamburg, and Berlin metros. Augsburg and Dusseldorf would be just about trying something new. To see if I might be interested in returning if I like the clubs in those areas well enough. Something tells me I won't. But, a monger has to ultimately experience and decide for himself.
    Colloseum was owned by Hells angels and reportedly and suspected still is controlled by them, this can be good or bad thing, one of the which, the club looks nice though and as for best clubs for me is same as you mentioned beside I must do Hamburg one day! I will combine it with my Frankfurt tour because it is just 2 hours and bit away by train!

Well, Troll on your side. Pimping is illegal in many countries, agents are not. If you have evidence, they have been pimped why do not you report it to the German or Romanian Authority? If you are reporting a crime to authority, you are doing something good for society. Please do that and keep us informed what you have done. This is also a real insult to German police as a crime (based on your version) have been committed under their watch in front of their eyes.

As far as I know your evidence so far is just "A FEW" Big Mercedes you have seen in front of FKKs and young people driving Mercedes in Romania. Show that evidence, pictures to the newspapers, German authority you will be seen as a time waster, a laughing stock.

A Friend with benefit, Lover boys phenomenon do happen for some teenagers who do not have children in many countries, even in developed countries not just in Romania.

But for Milfs in their mid-25s, 30 of age who have got children to feed at home, who have been through all of this, fall into the same trap again, that is utter bollock.
    Troll along mr agent. How about you get to know some of them outside of the club or go to their country. I'm not the only one who knows about their pimps and "A FEW" Big Mercedes. BTW a majority of them can drive and have one of those german cars probably one of the first things they buy. Why do you think some of them end back up in the club when they've been working for several years? Think about that. They fell into the trap its why you got so many veterans instead of girls working 1-2 years for their "families".

Speaking of fit, I had my annual physical not long ago. Man, I hate the prostate exam part of the physical! I don't know how these tutes take this here big, fat dong nuts deep up their butt holes! They definitely deserve the upsell charge of 100 euros LOLOLOLOL!
    Never made prostate exam, but I like, after rubbing balls on bicycle seat for hours, having high pressure to make up and as far as possible, like when we were child. When I refused to pay to be fucked by Swiss polizei, so they made mess in my car, robbering my coyote, and asked me to put off my clothes when arriving to prison, maybe they were jealous when seeing tool when I showed them proudly and I told them: no finger in ass. Can touch with fingers deep inside girls.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    Of course but I only climb the "col de l uterus."
    I also used to, or round ass or tits, I prefer only with flesh, weekly, when only twice on this year with really charming Ana. Ukr. I will have real lack of training and also with now no more oxygen made in high altitude when intense violent free riding, for my Summer climbing tour starting on June. But I look forward when I miss so much ski, and was so happy to discover on last Summer our new extreme more than 20% col de Loze competing with Dolomiti, and was really happy when saw climbing speed for tour de France racers, look forward returning to improve my time when was already not ridiculous on very steep. I always tell to my girls to make yearly uterus and tits control, when this job is not good for their health.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Same like for knowing what mean addiction, Casanova was only interested by seduction, not by sex, when never had any room without fucking except when I gave up not wanting to waste my time like with German Lucifer on our fifth time at Palace. My facts in brothels were witnessed by many and if some here want to follow me for climbing.
    Of course but I only climb the "col de l uterus."

Augsburg

I don't know, but I would like to try FKK Colosseum for a couple of days just for something new. Never been there. Also the clubs in the Dusseldorf metro area. No interest in returning to Munich or Cologne to monger. I already know I like the clubs in the Frankfurt, Hamburg, and Berlin metros. Augsburg and Dusseldorf would be just about trying something new. To see if I might be interested in returning if I like the clubs in those areas well enough. Something tells me I won't. But, a monger has to ultimately experience and decide for himself.
    Nothing special about Augsburg IMO, other than cheaper lodgings for das Oktoberfest. Skipped Colosseum when I skimmed the board about it a few years back. When in Maine, eat the lobster. When in Munchen, trink das bier LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    You can say a lot of things about a French Casanova, but if you have been to FKKs yourself in the past 10 years I am sure you have bumped into him several times. As I have myself. So the stories are true. The framing is always subjective.
    Same like for knowing what mean addiction, Casanova was only interested by seduction, not by sex, when never had any room without fucking except when I gave up not wanting to waste my time like with German Lucifer on our fifth time at Palace. My facts in brothels were witnessed by many and if some here want to follow me for climbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Different sizes of pole have their advantages and disadvantages. Having a big dick is great but the down side is getting our angels to agree to anal.
    I don't think to be so big, not a third leg, but when I experience how girls are not used to what I call normal Caucasian size and from what I see in clubs, most of guys visiting brothels have small size. Of course for most Asians who are easy finishing fast saving vagina for girls, when I have to adapt not to hurt girls. I shouldn't hurt too many when many return to repeat. When another French wrote he impressed my LR Eve, but on our discovery, she sit on the edge of the bed and wanted we stopped before starting, when seeing when not hard up yet, I had to tell her to trust me and she did weekly for 10 months, always starting to open herself with my size taking care of her and also repeating at night, and never saw her paying him attention when I saw him, I might not look at her enough and she never told me I made her problems, but returning to repeat. When a bald can write he has more hair than me, when she always wanted to put my hair on Romanian style and I did hate this. But she really improved for our sex, even I always had to be careful, when she was really not small woman. Being a bit impressive size for many WGs may not be so easy, because you have to work more to adapt, to make girls trusting you from care You give them. For sure, I can't behave like French small size shameful Woodman because girls would stop and never repeat with me, when I would kill their pussy and day. Only important for me is fact girls return to me or not, I only judge this, when I need girls return to me after discovery, I could not run after them, not motivating for me, I let them free to choose. Better for my mind pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Palcon  [View Original Post]
    LOL says the troll. Agent, agent, agent. They're pimps. You clearly have no real insight into these girls. A lot of them want to have a "normal" life. They hide their lives from their families and they're human they want to be loved. Having an obedient BF at home waiting for them helps them sell their lies even if he's just using them. They want the business, the family, the man. You should really learn the difference between an agent and a pimp. How many of those sports stars and blue collar workers are engaging in sexual activity for payment? You can call a donkey a unicorn but it's still a donkey big difference between the two.

Many of FKK girls are over 25. Lover boys/BFs with benefit for the girls over 25yo are just utter nonsense. Let alone these girls are willing to let their Lover boys/BFs to take most of the cut of their earning?? Well people say love is blind. A few are but majority are not, unless they belongs to the extreme case of idiocy.

Keep in mind these 25+ FKK girls got married earlier and many have got children at home to feed. They used to have husbands / Partners / BFs (whatever you want to call it) who just used them and then left for whatever reason let them alone to up bring their children. Are they going to sacrafice their own children at home in favour of their new Lover boys/BFs/Pimps ?? If you are already in this difficult journey, are you going to take the same route and fall into the same trap again?

Bookings the girls like these will make us punters visiting FKKs in Germany look like immoral, evil, unethical people as we are contributing to this environment to prosper, taking advantage of these vulnarable girls.

Please differentiate between agents (or mini / micro agent) and pimps/BFS with benefit/ Lover boys. Agents are needed even for blue collar workers, highly paid job. Think about many agents in sports such as footballer agents, boxing agents/promotors, executive hunters.

You need agents if you are new to the environment especially travelling to a new country to guide you, to show you around, arrange all of your trips, accommodations.
    For this it is normal that you have got to pay. We and many other people use them. Examples: travel agents, booking agents, study agents, work agent, etc.

Please come up with a reliable statistic rather than a self-proclaim personal opinion.
    LOL says the troll. Agent, agent, agent. They're pimps. You clearly have no real insight into these girls. A lot of them want to have a "normal" life. They hide their lives from their families and they're human they want to be loved. Having an obedient BF at home waiting for them helps them sell their lies even if he's just using them. They want the business, the family, the man. You should really learn the difference between an agent and a pimp. How many of those sports stars and blue collar workers are engaging in sexual activity for payment? You can call a donkey a unicorn but it's still a donkey big difference between the two.

Posting Limitations