La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPoon  [View Original Post]
    Aren't Romania and Germany giving continued unemployment and welfare payments to everyone and thus removing the economic incentive for girls to even return to work at FKK?
    I don't know a damned thing about the supply side of the equation. Keine Ahnung. But if Putin goes for it, the deluge of fresh Ukrainians would certainly be a silver lining for us ice bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Pessimist, I just got excellent advice from KaveMan, Mr Ho and you which proves that broaching this topic on this forum is not a waste of time. She is in her early forties but looks much younger, she is slim and in excellent shape from her photos. Both her parents were doctors, she is an actuary and you are correct she may be wealthier than me. What I am certain about is that she does not want a quick fuck buddy in me. She can easily get someone her age or younger rather than someone 25 years her senior. I have been saying to myself all along that I am jumping to conclusions but I know myself, I am putty in the hands of a beautiful woman, I don't trust myself and the health of my finances if we get involved. I am still pondering making that call inviting her out.
    You may well be right but the opposite is also possible re: her intentions with you. Men, even older men (or perhaps, especially older men) prize youth, looks, freshness and other such physical attributes when it comes to fuck buddies; I know I do. Their intellect, societal standing, EQ, other non-physical things are not particularly relevant and may even be considered less than desirable (I would rather fuck and DATY a playmate bimbo than a Physics PhD). But the calculation for women COULD be different. A 40 year old well off woman that takes pride in her standing in society and has some amount of identity tied with her wealth / education / age / sophistication may not want to fuck a construction worker with a lot of rough edges in his 20's who looks outstanding but has a potty mouth and zero sophistication and may treat her like he treats a tute. I know I am using a lot of stereotypes and tropes but I think this is generally true.

So, even if she wants a fuck buddy, she still might approach someone she thinks is attractive; for women, that attraction is not strictly based on looks / physical shape / age. So, you could be wrong. She may have liked your demeanor, other things about you and wants a fling and not necessarily a long term relationship / marriage.

Again, this is all premature speculation. You will know what her intentions are after a couple of dates. In the worst case, the first date might not go well and just fizzles out. You will know soon.

Everyone is different but it would be foolish to discredit the value of pair-bonding, a concept that has been with us for hundreds of thousands of years, if not even millions. Most animals do not pair, even most primates do not. Humans do, undoubtedly, amongst many other characteristics, a contributor to our envious position in the animal kingdom. Your mongering lifestyle can only exist in the backdrop of greater society participating in pair bonds or else we'd likely end up in alpha male dominated mating groups where most males get zero pussy. Even in the "polygamous" Bonobos, females are quite selectively with a group of alpha apes generally getting all the pussy.

Instead of trashing the pair bonding humans, be grateful that monogamy exist so your polygamous lifestyle can also thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    I realized earlier in life this. Basically, men who chases girls are sponsor to girls for money to buy a lot of bullshits, trips, foods and all the not even needed or wanted things their random emotional seeks for depending on what they feel like on that day which will change soon or later and they do not even want those things, but want another LOL!

Also they have to be emotional provider who constantly provide them with emotion that is also they are random with on daily basis and during period it get worst LOL!

Also you have to do a lot of things you rational ass do not want to do LOL! Like hang out with their stupid friends, go out to places so that she can be seen dressed with you etc to feed their ego LOL!

It is all about their emotion, greed and ego in the end LOL! In one way or another whether these guys realized the bottom of this whole game, it really is game in most cases! Exception is like 1% and most of those girls in 1% are ugly, so it make the whole % even worst LOL! It was not like this during our parent days, but this era, it is like this because of mass media, internet etc!.

Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    Lastly, if you are saying that Romanian women are more emotional or warm, but also have volatile tempers. And thus that makes their behavior Latina-like? I would say a lot of cultures are generalized in such a manner and in different parts of the world. Armenians are fiery. They can quickly get jealous or angry. And escalate to violence (or objects will be broken in the house). Then thirty minutes later, the combatants are sitting next to each other watching Netflix, like nothing ever happened. In Asia, Koreans are also characterized similarly. This behavior can also be attributed to class. Some trailer trash girl might behave the same way too. This type of behavior is normalized, especially if physical or verbal abuse was present during childhood, perhaps due to an alcoholic father.
    Not a single characteristic but rather a collection of behaviors and values makes them similar to other Latin cultures:

1. Aforementioned volatile but warm personality.

2. Emphasis on maintaining close (almost childlike) connection to immediate family.

3. Nominal but professed devotion to institutionalized religion.

4. Latin based language with all of the downstream effects language has on our respective cultures and way of thinking.

I'll put it out there again, name another culture with that set of general characteristics.

No one is claiming the French to be Latin despite their language so Latin is quite specific.

The Filipinos while distinctly Pacific-Islander Asian do make an interesting case due to recent history of Spanish influence. Their culture also suggests that lower economic status plays a role in contributing to the Latin combination of cultural characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    I know some girls who take care of themselves and independent too, about 1% of them have good job suck as lawyer, dentist and doctors or works in big corporation making reasonable income, but other 99% some of them are loaded, but from their daddy LOL! Meaning real dad, not sugar daddy, well their real dad is sugar daddy who give them best job in their world called being born LOL! So not all LOL!
    When it comes to women's advancement, Japan is a Neanderthal society (as it is, in terms of welcoming immigrants), which partly explains why its GDP has been so stagnant for 30+ years now and Abenomics tried to reverse this trend but with limited success. Even so, a quick Google search says 15% to 20% or thereabouts of Japan's engineers, lawyers, doctors are women. Didn't check #s for new grads; the cumulative is dragged down by older people from many decades ago and clearly the female participation is low but rising. BTW, many Japanese men also are living off parents' largess and inheritance; a certain member comes to mind and has bragged about it too.

In the US, 36% of doctors, 38% of lawyers, and 16% of engineers and 22% of investment bankers are women; engineering continues to be a male bastion but changing. But the percentages are much better when it comes to new grads: more than 50% of new med school grads are women. 55% of new law school grads are women. For engineering, that percent is upto low 20's. And these are rising. In the US now, nearly 60% of college grads are women. Clearly, anyone with some brain cells know that women are not 60% of the college age population, so they are outperforming their male age groups. Fast forward 20 to 30 years, unless males reverse this trend, most of the top people will be filled by today's grads who are now women. Those are the stats and numbers. Not "some people I know".

WSJ, which tends to cater to conservative types who are somewhat defensive about the male-female ratios, has harped about the falling performance of males for at least 5 to 7 years now in their opeds.

One place women are still lagging is in risk taking. Almost all the high profile startups are by men (also happens that majority of startups are tech or biotech oriented, and men especially dominate in Computer Science). Even so, women terribly underperform in risk taking; I saw a stat that less than 5% of all startups are by women even now. Women are becoming bigger numbers in hedge funds which is all about risk taking and risk management, so we will see if they also extend that trend into startups. Even in CS, #s are rising. CMU, tied with MIT for #1 in CS and is an exceptional school, has more than 40% of its CS incoming class made up of females.

Quote Originally Posted by Pessimist  [View Original Post]
    You are an experienced monger and seem to be a gentleman with more life experience than I do in general, so I hesitate to say this: methinks these are unnecessary premature speculations. If I remember your reports, you are unattached and single, perhaps been that way for a long time, so these are most likely just natural jitters. She may have just wanted to chat, be friendly, and even if you end up having sex it hardly means she wants to tie the knot the next day. You did not say how old this lady is, her financial and professional status and emotional situation, her outlook on life; for all you know, she may be richer than you and wants to have a quick fuck buddy and then go her way. I would not jump to any conclusions. Just have a nice date, enjoy it, whatever happens happens. If things happen too fast, then that may be something to ponder. If things happen slowly and you keep seeing each other, then you will have plenty of time to reflect on your feelings and what you want.

Lastly, asking / broaching this topic on this particular forum is a waste of time. Most guys here from what I have seen (the ones writing and speaking up vocally) are single and are inclined to proclaim loudly that all women are gold diggers, women are inferior and need a man to take care of them; most of them have no clue about the value of emotional attachment and only know 50 E or 100 E per 30 min, and will tell you accordingly. Now, some of them will flame me for saying this, but what else can they do?
    Pessimist, I just got excellent advice from KaveMan, Mr Ho and you which proves that broaching this topic on this forum is not a waste of time. She is in her early forties but looks much younger, she is slim and in excellent shape from her photos. Both her parents were doctors, she is an actuary and you are correct she may be wealthier than me. What I am certain about is that she does not want a quick fuck buddy in me. She can easily get someone her age or younger rather than someone 25 years her senior. I have been saying to myself all along that I am jumping to conclusions but I know myself, I am putty in the hands of a beautiful woman, I don't trust myself and the health of my finances if we get involved. I am still pondering making that call inviting her out.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

There was a period after the period when communism fell, where Romanians became addicted to telenovelas, Latin American soap operas: https://www.calvertjournal.com/artic...soaps-pepe-90s.

Romania's history is that has been at the crossroads of much larger empires. Author of above article suggests that Romanians simply wanted to distance themselves from the decades of Russian influence. We saw something similar, as the Ottomans ceased being a regional power. Romanians adapted and latched onto French culture and dress, so as to be "modern" and "Westernized". So Romanians have socially climbed, depending on the geopolitics of the era. At one time, they were very Turkish, then Russian. Now they have a closer affinity to Italy, Spain, and France. The language link ofc makes the latter more easy.

Latin-American culture is seen as exotic blend of cultures, and let's be honest cool. Especially salsa music, owing to the Afro-influences.

Self-identifying is sometimes associated with a colonial mentality. Filipinos do not speak a Romance language, but their language is littered with loanwords from Spain. And their religion comes from Spain. They were also forced to adopt Spanish surnames for taxation purposes. And you will find many Filipinos who consider themselves Spanish.

Some Romanians leave answers here:

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Romania...n-or-Hungarian

https://www.quora.com/Who-do-Romania...-or-Hungarians

Lastly, if you are saying that Romanian women are more emotional or warm, but also have volatile tempers. And thus that makes their behavior Latina-like? I would say a lot of cultures are generalized in such a manner and in different parts of the world. Armenians are fiery. They can quickly get jealous or angry. And escalate to violence (or objects will be broken in the house). Then thirty minutes later, the combatants are sitting next to each other watching Netflix, like nothing ever happened. In Asia, Koreans are also characterized similarly. This behavior can also be attributed to class. Some trailer trash girl might behave the same way too. This type of behavior is normalized, especially if physical or verbal abuse was present during childhood, perhaps due to an alcoholic father.

Quote Originally Posted by Clodius1  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree with the Merc on this score. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY on this side of the pond even knows about the existence of FKK. That's why we have so many miserable SIMPS chasing after GPS. If they had any clue whatsoever, I would be investing heavily in airline stocks. Za Germans are responsible for the demand side of recent market developments at FKK, nicht die Auslnder.
    Aren't Romania and Germany giving continued unemployment and welfare payments to everyone and thus removing the economic incentive for girls to even return to work at FKK?

Quote Originally Posted by Pessimist  [View Original Post]
    Lastly, asking / broaching this topic on this particular forum is a waste of time. Most guys here from what I have seen (the ones writing and speaking up vocally) are single and are inclined to proclaim loudly that all women are gold diggers, women are inferior and need a man to take care of them; most of them have no clue about the value of emotional attachment and only know 50 E or 100 E per 30 min, and will tell you accordingly. Now, some of them will flame me for saying this, but what else can they do?
    I know some girls who take care of themselves and independent too, about 1% of them have good job suck as lawyer, dentist and doctors or works in big corporation making reasonable income, but other 99% some of them are loaded, but from their daddy LOL! Meaning real dad, not sugar daddy, well their real dad is sugar daddy who give them best job in their world called being born LOL! So not all LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Around ten years ago I met this very hot girl at work and immediately began to slightly sexually harass her. About seven years ago we went out on a date, she is extremely high maintenance but all my efforts came to nought as I did not even get to first base. We did communicate a little afterwards but that fizzled out as I preferred to spend my cash on foreign trips. Last Saturday she sent me a friend request on fb to which I responded. Physically she is very much my type and she would put many FKK girls to shame. Not having travelled since March 2020 my bank accounts are quite healthy. I suggested a dinner meet without a specific date which she accepted. I am ambivalent about this not so much concerning the money that will be spent but suppose I am successful which must be possible since she is the one who initiated contact this time. What about my future trips since she has the ability to get her hooks in me.
    Well, take her out on dinner date, treat her well and see how it goes, but be sure to make your move that night at least kissing or the second dinner the latest as you do not want to drag it along and repeat the same thing as ten years ago right?

Women they want validation, so you do not want to be one of those guy who are provider of validation or meal payer or some shoulder that she lean on either emotionally or financially! So I would say be you, treat her nice for dinner, but do try to kiss her at least at the end of date if not you become her friend, or at least do that for second dinner, if that do not work then ghost her, then she will come back for sure, do not chase her as she will move away from you as women are like shadows, more you chase more they run, more indifferent you are they will stay with you!

Just be careful and be sure to let her know you want sexual relationship and not friendship, you do not want to be some guy who are there to pay for her shit and just listen to her shit going on in her life that she created!

I think you are good guy and she regret losing you ten years ago as she got used and abused in this ten years by some other guys, so now she is returning to you, so just hold your ground by thinking in the worst case scenario you got hundreds of stunners in Germany waiting to suck your dick LOL! So there are other women for you, but if she want what you want go for it, if not ghost her, and go to Germany LOL! And you know what to do in Germany LOL or Zurich LOL!

I do not have nerve for dating for more than 2 or 3 dinners, if they don't give me sex, I get stress as I got better places to go like Germany to go to museums in Germany, many special museums in Germany LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Clodius1  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree with the Merc on this score. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY on this side of the pond even knows about the existence of FKK. That's why we have so many miserable SIMPS chasing after GPS. If they had any clue whatsoever, I would be investing heavily in airline stocks. Za Germans are responsible for the demand side of recent market developments at FKK, nicht die Auslnder.
    I realized earlier in life this. Basically, men who chases girls are sponsor to girls for money to buy a lot of bullshits, trips, foods and all the not even needed or wanted things their random emotional seeks for depending on what they feel like on that day which will change soon or later and they do not even want those things, but want another LOL!

Also they have to be emotional provider who constantly provide them with emotion that is also they are random with on daily basis and during period it get worst LOL!

Also you have to do a lot of things you rational ass do not want to do LOL! Like hang out with their stupid friends, go out to places so that she can be seen dressed with you etc to feed their ego LOL!

It is all about their emotion, greed and ego in the end LOL! In one way or another whether these guys realized the bottom of this whole game, it really is game in most cases! Exception is like 1% and most of those girls in 1% are ugly, so it make the whole % even worst LOL! It was not like this during our parent days, but this era, it is like this because of mass media, internet etc!

Some have to do all, this above so they can get sex and companion LOL! Whatta investment of millions, nerve and life and effort etc for something that is unstable and depreciate and has potential to destroy your life if you are USA etc LOL!

But hey, when it comes to sex, we professional veteran monger found perfect solutions around many places around world to cater to our even little taste as we tailor make and supply to our lust as men to live best sex life as a man LOL! Really, I really really lived and will live best sex life among the one in whole history LOL!

As for companion, get friends and you want 24/7 companion, get dog or cat, cheaper, more honest, loyal and more stable cute and always happy to see you especially if you have food LOL! For sex, you know what to do LOL! Think for yourself and live free and dirty, filthy LOL but be sure to appear saint on surface like these Vatican church guys LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Mursenary  [View Original Post]
    The post pandemic price surge where basically only Germans were present in clubs has proved this to be a bit of a myth. In fact, this largest price surge in the history of FKKs happened under the "German only" watch.
    Have to agree with the Merc on this score. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY on this side of the pond even knows about the existence of FKK. That's why we have so many miserable SIMPS chasing after GPS. If they had any clue whatsoever, I would be investing heavily in airline stocks. Za Germans are responsible for the demand side of recent market developments at FKK, nicht die Ausländer.

[Deleted by Admin]

Convoluted Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Mursenary  [View Original Post]
    Example of you convoluting Latina and "a Latin (sic)" which is my contention. You imply that they are not "a Latin (sic)", later you say they are Latin not Latino. It makes it confusing for others to understand your stance. Perhaps I am wrong here, but it seems that in the first post you were wrongly exclusively associating the term Latin with Latin American while in the latter you are making a loose association between Latin and language exclusive of culture which is my contention, that there is a subset of people of Latin culture not regulated to Latin American or Latino..
    I see where the confusion is. I meant to say "a Latino", not "a Latin". That was a typo. Like, when you meant to say "you're" versus "your" when talking to somebody else about being educated LOL! But, it seems to me that the only one being defensive here is you.

Posting Limitations