Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Club girl relationship

Quote Originally Posted by optimist  [View Original Post]
    take care! remember as nick the g implies, to see it all from her point of view and not to mould her actions into what you desire them to mean.
    oh right, i did not get what nick the g wrote. to me it was quite confusing what nick the g writes. it was not plain language for me.

so he meant to say simply to see it from the girl's perspective. would you want a customer coming to the club and wanting to a relationship? i guess not since her job is to fuck men for their money. it begs the question why she asks when i come next and confirm when i come next and she confirms if she will be there or not. i know it is good business practice to let customers know when their sex practitioner is working so i should not see anything in this than from all the other girls who i have a phone number or email that writes me their work schedule or who i can ring or sms or email to ask if they work.

for a girl in a club it is really nice to have a guy she can relax with, comment about other mongers, and fantasise with. this is really very common. in my years at world it was very rarely that i did not have a girl who was happy to spend down time with me, charge me less than the going rate, etc etc. the long term meaning of this is another matter.
    yes, quite right. this has happened many times for me too. it is just that this one feels different and not like any of the others. all others were really business like still regardless of the social time given free of charge and the intimate displays and the keeping in touch by phone, sms, instant messenger, email, and so forth.

it can at times be a chore keeping all these club relationships going.

i think i have really fallen for this particular girl and the thing is she knows it but she has not run away or told me to go away. she has told me of guys who have asked her out before or tried to persuade her to date them and she has refused. if anything she wants me to keep in touch but on her terms. she said take it slowly, start from a friendship and we will see what happens.

maybe all she is doing is keeping me on the hook since i do spend a decent amount of money on her.

of course i cannot say anything specific about your case as i do not know her or you. maybe speedy mike has the right idea. ask to see her outside the club, no money (and probably also no sex as for her sex is probably at this time too bound up with the job and its emotional consequences). then see how she reacts. my guess is that if she really feels deeply for her, she will find this difficult to agree to. if she doesn't care for you she will say no.
    i have seen her three days outside the club. two days were paid, which at the end she declared she could not charge me anymore for outside club in her heart. so when we had the third day it was unpaid. so i have seen her reaction to going out for no money and it is not a negative. if anything she talks a lot of about the things we can do together outside the club. all of these are for no money which she has made clear since we are friends. i am not going to push her for more since we are going at her pace but there are some dates planned. we will see if they happen at all.

don't fantasise about the longterm. just see how you get on with her. and look at yourself: you talk about trying to get over what she does for a living. this seems to indicate a serious issue for you. why are you judging her for being exactly what you were looking for? as speedy says in effect - what exactly do you want from this girl?
    you are correct.

i do fantasize a fair bit about what it would be like to be with her. it actual distracts from my normal life and i think this is bad that i like her more than she probably likes me.

on the contrary, her job is not a serious issue for me. what meeps77 wrote made me realise that. i have no idea why you think i am judging her. do you think i am judging her? why do you think i am seeking a relationship then say i am judging her? i am no better than she is. i think i am open minded enough to accept her job, nonetheless, it naturla to feel some jelousey when i see her go with other men.

i am fairly comfortable that she continue in this job until she reaches her goals. i just see the pain she feels from consequences of doing the job. i just want to know from her if there is a future for us after she finishes this job. it is early days yet before we even get there.

i hope all goes well. i have a favourite ( i cannot say much as some members know who she is) but like speedy says - without the top rate money i give her things would i am sure be different
    thank you for the well wishes. i hope it goes well too.

i wish you luck with your favourite girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick The G  [View Original Post]
    As long as you have no trust in yourself and no love to give, why are you looking for trustworthy others? No need to blame it on somebody else.

With an almost dried-out state of mind, that tries to regain the waters of life via licking young pussies in large quantities, isn't it possible one could start to dream of young men that one can fuck in the ass too? I find that with advanced age, one really has to consider that the ancient greeks and romans were wise men! Big Grin!
    I don't know "All for Bb" or you, but damn that sounds harsh. How could you possibly know about him what you assume in these insults. The "Big Grin" is perhaps supposed to let us know you are just joking, but to me it sounds like an attempt to duck responsibility for unwarranted antagonism. Such commentary adds nothing of value and could well repel those with something useful to say.

Advanced age offers new opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by All For Bb  [View Original Post]
    My opinion, these club / wg you should play and enjoy only, not trust, no love. You can trust nomal girl only as girl friends / mistress.
    As long as you have no trust in yourself and no love to give, why are you looking for trustworthy others? No need to blame it on somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by All For Bb  [View Original Post]
    I think best life for a man, particully aged man like me, is have a family as the harbor you can call the home, one or two normal young mistress that you can fk for no raincoat and confortably lick and drink her / their love fluid, and at the same time, visit fkk etc all over the world and fk these young chicks as many as possible, you would reach the objective for a man and very happy.
    With an almost dried-out state of mind, that tries to regain the waters of life via licking young pussies in large quantities, isn't it possible one could start to dream of young men that one can fuck in the ass too? I find that with advanced age, one really has to consider that the ancient greeks and romans were wise men! Big Grin!

Club Girls / Prostitutes

excellent viewpoints! fully agree. let me share my story for duffy to think about relationship with wg:

i am over 60, i rented a club girl for about one year (not in europe) , she is 21 then. we seperated, because of many reasons, one reason was i was no longer interested with her after fk her for one year. i have fk over 2500 wg, all over the world, over 20 years, most of them fkk girls in germany, i feel these club girls all over the world are all for money. if duffy wants a girl friend, he should look for nomal girl. i have had a young 25 years old girl friend, a very nomal, none wg and good looking young girl, with whom i can fk without protection, and drink her love fluid. i am 35 years older then her. generally, no money involved. i still married, no intension to divoce, because of financial consideration and kids. i think best life for a man, particully aged man like me, is have a family as the harbor you can call the home, one or two nomal young mistress that you can fk for no raincoat and confortably lick and drink her / their love fluid, and at the same time, visit fkk etc all over the world and fk these young chicks as more as possible, you would reach the objective for a man and very happy. usually at my age, money is not a problem, but energy and time, then, use some blue pill. my opinion, these club / wg you should play and enjoy only, not trust, no love. you can trust nomal girl only as girl friends / mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by speedymike  [View Original Post]
    what i mean about the oase girl, is that it sounds like something i tryed with a girl from oase, long time ago.

about the age thing. i ask you about hers and yours age becours i think it is more easy to handel the age difference if she's 30 and your 44, then it is if she's 20 and your 34.

becours she's in some other place in her life when she's 30 then 20, and i think the chance is better for you if she's 30.

i don't know if i can share anything with you, maybe if it was the same girl.

a wg will sell you any fantasi or dream you have, some will even go on a week holiday with you, and if she is smart and look in to the future she will set the price low, give you free time, becours it is better for her to give you 2 hours in free. 5 hours in room, makeing 500 euros over 7 hours, and have sex 2-3 times, then it is to have 10, 50 euros fuck.

if you want to know how she feel's about you, then try to tell her how you feel about her, and that you like to see her alot more out side the club with out any money or shoping tripps between you and her, and that you like to become a part of her privat life.

if she smiles and says it is a good idee, then good for you. if she says no, well then you really haven lost anything, becours it would never have work anyway.

if you are so lucky that she says it is a good idee, then try to picture this.

1. you sit and kiss, hold hands and her phone rings and she has to go and meet some guy.

2. she goes away for 1, 2 or 3 days a weekend or a holiday with a guy.

ask your self how you would feel about that and if you can handel that. it can be that it is easy to handel in the start, but i bet you, the more time you have with her the harder it will get.

[=optimist; 1351978]take care! remember as nick the g implies, to see it all from her point of view and not to mould her actions into what you desire them to mean.[/quote]this is the greatest truth about how we guys see the girls and sadly this is also because sometimes it happens that we get angry and feel tricked by the girls once we understand it was business and not love. we simply forgot that there is also an other point of view, not only ours.

[=optimist; 1351978]for a girl in a club it is really nice to have a guy she can relax with, comment about other mongers, and fantasise with. this is really very common. in my years at world it was very rarely that i did not have a girl who was happy to spend down time with me, charge me less than the going rate, etc etc. the long term meaning of this is another matter.

of course i cannot say anything specific about your case as i do not know her or you. maybe speedy mike has the right idea. ask to see her outside the club, no money (and probably also no sex as for her sex is probably at this time too bound up with the job and its emotional consequences). then see how she reacts. my guess is that if she really feels deeply for her, she will find this difficult to agree to. if she doesn't care for you she will say no.[/quote][=optimist; 1351978]this is the most difficult part sometimes. we know the girls are doing this job for money and as far as i understand for dufey it is like for me. we are there over the weekend, which means the most profitable time of the week for a wg. it is hard to think to push them and insist because they see you outside the club for free when they can make their best money. ten of course you could point out that this is what would prove they really like us. but then money is what the girls are focused on. it would like to ask them to experience such hard psychological situation of being a prostitute but for free.

[=optimist; 1351978]don't fantasise about the longterm. just see how you get on with her. and look at yourself: you talk about trying to get over what she does for a living. this seems to indicate a serious issue for you. why are you judging her for being exactly what you were looking for? as speedy says in effect. what exactly do you want from this girl?

i hope all goes well. i have a favourite (i cannot say much as some members know who she is) but like speedy says. without the top rate money i give her things would i am sure be different[/quote]this is true, we should never forget that this is a game with two players.

i am going myself to corner very soon my current favourite in order to clarify were we are standing, and this is already making me feel guilty because. thinking in a realistic way and about the realistic outcome of it. i know she is going most likely to loose her best client. and she will be in need of money, doing such life. call me crazy and laugh about it but sometimes feelings appear on the scene, even in the life of a monger.

what i mean about the oase girl, is that it sounds like something i tryed with a girl from oase, long time ago.

about the age thing. i ask you about hers and yours age becours i think it is more easy to handel the age difference if she's 30 and your 44, then it is if she's 20 and your 34.

becours she's in some other place in her life when she's 30 then 20, and i think the chance is better for you if she's 30.

a wg will sell you any fantasi or dream you have, some will even go on a week holiday with you, and if she is smart and look in to the future she will set the price low, give you free time, becours it is better for her to give you 2 hours in free. 5 hours in room, makeing 500 euros over 7 hours, and have sex 2-3 times, then it is to have 10, 50 euros fuck.

if you want to know how she feel's about you, then try to tell her how you feel about her, and that you like to see her alot more out side the club with out any money or shoping tripps between you and her, and that you like to become a part of her privat life.

if she smiles and says it is a good idee, then good for you. if she says no, well then you really haven lost anything, becours it would never have work anyway.

1. you sit and kiss, hold hands and her phone rings and she has to go and meet some guy.

ask your self how you would feel about that and if you can handel that. it can be that it is easy to handel in the start, but i bet you, the more time you have with her the harder it will get.
    good post, i feel the same way about these points you make

Dufey

take care! remember as nick the g implies, to see it all from her point of view and not to mould her actions into what you desire them to mean.

for a girl in a club it is really nice to have a guy she can relax with, comment about other mongers, and fantasise with. this is really very common. in my years at world it was very rarely that i did not have a girl who was happy to spend down time with me, charge me less than the going rate, etc etc. the long term meaning of this is another matter.

of course i cannot say anything specific about your case as i do not know her or you. maybe speedy mike has the right idea. ask to see her outside the club, no money (and probably also no sex as for her sex is probably at this time too bound up with the job and its emotional consequences). then see how she reacts. my guess is that if she really feels deeply for her, she will find this difficult to agree to. if she doesn't care for you she will say no.

don't fantasise about the longterm. just see how you get on with her. and look at yourself: you talk about trying to get over what she does for a living. this seems to indicate a serious issue for you. why are you judging her for being exactly what you were looking for? as speedy says in effect - what exactly do you want from this girl?

i hope all goes well. i have a favourite ( i cannot say much as some members know who she is) but like speedy says - without the top rate money i give her things would i am sure be different

Club girl relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Howie  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dufey  [View Original Post]
    She says when she goes with me she comes and we joke about that we both come as many times as the other. She says she treats sex with other men as business. She explains that is providing a service to them where they use her body. She says she thinks of other things when with them and by doing so she does not come. With me she says she frees her mind and wants to come and she is quite vocal about it.
    Hi Dufey,

This lady of yours, is she considered to be one of the more popular and sought after girls in the club? Or one of the regular main stream ones who have difficulty in luring men into the rooms?

It's interesting but I have found that my feelings for a girl and conversely her feelings for me depends on her popularity. The more she is desired by other hobbyiest, the stronger are my feelings for her.

Are you allowed to say which club she is at?

Howie
    I think she is one of the more popular girls in the club. I know when she is in the club she is booked fairly regularly. When I do want a session I have to wait quite a few hours before I can catch her attention to come over to me, sit for a while and then ask her if I can fuck her too. She never seems to have difficulty getting a client.

She has several club girlfriends and when they go circulating around the club together, invariably the other gilr or girls coming back and my girl is missing since she has been booked by a man that they have encountered. I have seen men several times waiting for her outisde the girls locker room waiting for her to shower and groom herself after a previous client. I know since I have stood there too outside the girls locker waiting and seen men jump in before me to book her.

I see what you are saying. The most popular girls are the ones that would have the most male admirers that would "fall in love" with them since they are so skilled in making a man feel that they are acting like a girl friend in the room with them. When you see less popular girls putting it on you, it is not the same as the exclusive girl that is hard to book and she is the one that you have to run after to get a session since she is always busy.

I do not feel comfortable to reveal which club that she works at. Things that she has said make me reluctant. To allay fears, no, I do not think she reads these forums.

Club girl relationship

hi speedymike,

thank you for your comments.

i take it that you do not wish to share your experience of trying to hook a relationship with an oase girl?

i doubt it is the same girl. there are so many girls and our tastes differ so it us unlikely to be the same girl. i do not know who your girl is to say.

well our ages are 14 years apart, but i think she is on the side of knowing where she is going. she has a generic 2 year plan and that includes taking up another profession that i understand well since i do it too. she is not a teenager.

she has had a traumatic background though. then again most of these girls do. why would they do this job if they did not? many girls in the eastern europe work for 300€ a month at lidl or aldi for example but they do not do this job where you can make 300€ off one client.

i know what you are saying about the giving of free time to keep th client sweet and play acting for all those hours when we were outside the club. these outings were not a couple of hours. they were all day here and overnight.

i have already told her how i feel and she understands, she says she is not ready for that. from what i see these girls will tell a man to not come see them if they say what i say but instead this girl says keep in contact and we will see how it goes as friends. she has told me stories before when i am in a club about other men and some she points that have asked her to be their girl friend. the men say, i am so glad i met you, you are the only girl for me, i really enjoy my time with you, you are the best looking girl in the club. she says to them that she will only see them in the club and some she says she does not want to see them anymore since they make her nervous.

when i read reports on her, the note i see is that she is relatively popular, regularly booked. she does not think so, but i do know from what i see is that she makes more than the average girl in a day when i see her, probably mainly because of my contribution.

regarding the point about how would i feel when she says to me i have to go to work and fuck 10-15 guys. i have not reached that stage. i already in some way experience it now when i am in the club with her as i relax between sessions i see her going off with other men and coming back, hugging or kissing them.

from what she has told me, i am her first client that she has seen privately outside the club but then i have my doubts about that. i do not think she does it regularly if she did since she has a normal life too. i do think she is probably going away on world wide trips with clients doing all sorts of sexual deeds. i tell her of all the countries and places i have been to and she can hardly name 3-4 countries outside of her home country where she has been to. she was probably working in those countries i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Praj4  [View Original Post]
    It seems that you don't understand mechanism of sex. I did visit most of main FKKs' as well as mongered world over. And each time I do love the babe as if she is GF unless the babe is too mechanical!

Now what must be happening? Sex act is like a STAR shinning in the sky while other mechanisms like pair bonding, companionship, brain wavelength matching, platonic love etc are PLANETS hanging around produced as a result of evolutionary processes aiding survival!

The sex act weel executed results into most optimum chemical equilibrium in our brain centers while these other mechanisms produce similar effect but not optimum, not upto the mark in comparison. Thus this is heuristically quantifiable argument unless you want exact numbers then we must refer our brains during and after each act to SPECT study by a nurophysician!

Going ahead with my heuristic argument. Now your brain is saying that the the particular PLANET is more intense / brighter that the STAR itself, we all know that it can't be unless there is some kind of filter or distortion in your view path, I. E in your brain paths! [to be contd]
    It has taken a few reads and re-reads and using Google translate, Google search for some of the acronyms, and a dictionary to understand what you have written. I am still not sure if I really appreciate what you have written and if so I am duly sorry. I know that you are trying to help hence why you have written a number of paragraphs. For this I thank you.

I think what you saying is that the sex acts which we do together is in some way clouding the thinking in that there could potentially be a relationship. I enjoy the sex so much that I think that I want this experience more that I am seeking whatever mechanism whether true or false to think that a relationship could happen whereby these great sexual experiences will continue and hopefully become exclusive to me.

You are probably right.

Then there is the 10% chance that I think I may have where it could be real. No science to that 10% figure. Just a number picked from the air to give me some comfort for my ego that there is something there but also a nice get out if nothing eventuates and I can tell myself that I told you so and you wasted all your time and money. This is why I have to control myself and not spend more than I usually do when I visit a club. Now the difference is instead of spending on 3-4 girls on a visit the budget goes all on her.

I mean she even had her friend explain to me what she was looking for as she sat there. She wanted to get to know me and did not see me as a customer and she says it too to me. No promises. Take it slow and we will see how it goes. She keeps on saying how she likes me in our various communications. It is all confusing. She says she does not want this or that but then she does not seem to stop keeping in contact with me asking after me.

Then again she could be just plain playing me. Many girls in clubs do not have really good regular customers that could book them for 4 to 6 hours plus a number of extras on them each visit. This girl from what I have observed and from what she says has one customer who comes maybe once a month and books her for 2 or 3 hours. Another regular client of hers books her for 1 to 1. 5 hours. Apart from that most clients are picked off the club floor where the standard is 50€ half hour sessions and quite a few one hours. So when you add in what I pay her then she knows that if she keeps me sweet then each time I am in the club she really makes her financial target for the day.

This is why I am confused. She does not push for the room like other regular girls that I have been with. Even some of the celebrated girlfriend experience girls I have read about when I have been with them will after some time hint at a room or touch you in a way that indicates are we going to a room or are you just wasting my time? This girl does not do any of that. I suspect if I did not even book her at all during a visit to the club that she would still come and sit with me, but I have not had the willpower to test that since I enjoy the sex too much with her. Like I said she ticks so many of my boxes.

Club girl relationship

It seems that you don't understand mechanism of sex. I did visit most of main FKKs' as well as mongered world over. And each time I do love the babe as if she is GF unless the babe is too mechanical!

Now what must be happening? Sex act is like a STAR shinning in the sky while other mechanisms like pair bonding, companionship, brain wavelength matching, platonic love etc are PLANETS hanging around produced as a result of evolutionary processes aiding survival!

The sex act weel executed results into most optimum chemical equilibrium in our brain centers while these other mechanisms produce similar effect but not optimum, not upto the mark in comparison. Thus this is heuristically quantifiable argument unless you want exact numbers then we must refer our brains during and after each act to SPECT study by a nurophysician!

Going ahead with my heuristic argument. Now your brain is saying that the the particular PLANET is more intense / brighter that the STAR itself, we all know that it can't be unless there is some kind of filter or distortion in your view path, I. E in your brain paths! [to be contd]
    It has taken a few reads and re-reads and using Google translate, Google search for some of the acronyms, and a dictionary to understand what you have written. I am still not sure if I really appreciate what you have written and if so I am duly sorry. I know that you are trying to help hence why you have written a number of paragraphs. For this I thank you.

I think what you saying is that the sex acts which we do together is in some way clouding the thinking in that there could potentially be a relationship. I enjoy the sex so much that I think that I want this experience more that I am seeking whatever mechanism whether true or false to think that a relationship could happen whereby these great sexual experiences will continue and hopefully become exclusive to me.

You are probably right.

Then there is the 10% chance that I think I may have where it could be real. No science to that 10% figure. Just a number picked from the air to give me some comfort for my ego that there is something there but also a nice get out if nothing eventuates and I can tell myself that I told you so and you wasted all your time and money. This is why I have to control myself and not spend more than I usually do when I visit a club. Now the difference is instead of spending on 3-4 girls on a visit the budget goes all on her.

I mean she even had her friend explain to me what she was looking for as she sat there. She wanted to get to know me and did not see me as a customer and she says it too to me. No promises. Take it slow and we will see how it goes. She keeps on saying how she likes me in our various communications. It is all confusing. She says she does not want this or that but then she does not seem to stop keeping in contact with me asking after me.

Then again she could be just plain playing me. Many girls in clubs do not have really good regular customers that could book them for 4 to 6 hours plus a number of extras on them each visit. This girl from what I have observed and from what she says has one customer who comes maybe once a month and books her for 2 or 3 hours. Another regular client of hers books her for 1 to 1. 5 hours. Apart from that most clients are picked off the club floor where the standard is 50€ half hour sessions and quite a few one hours. So when you add in what I pay her then she knows that if she keeps me sweet then each time I am in the club she really makes her financial target for the day.

This is why I am confused. She does not push for the room like other regular girls that I have been with. Even some of the celebrated girlfriend experience girls I have read about when I have been with them will after some time hint at a room or touch you in a way that indicates are we going to a room or are you just wasting my time? This girl does not do any of that. I suspect if I did not even book her at all during a visit to the club that she would still come and sit with me, but I have not had the willpower to test that since I enjoy the sex too much with her. Like I said she ticks so many of my boxes.

Club girl relationship

It has taken a few reads and re-reads and using google translate, google search for some of the acronyms, and a dictionary to understand what you have written. I am still not sure if I really appreciate what you have written and if so I am duly sorry. I know that you are trying to help hence why you have written a number of paragraphs. For this I thank you.

I think what you saying is that the sex acts which we do together is in some way clouding the thinking in that there could potentially be a relationship. I enjoy the sex so much that I think that I want this experience more that I am seeking whatever mechanism whether true or false to think that a realtionship could happen whereby these great sexual experiences will continue and hopefully become exclusive to me.

You are probably right.

I mean she even had her friend explain to me what she was looking for as she sat there. She wanted to get to know me and did not see me as a customer and she says it too to me. No promises. Take it slow and we will see how it goes. She keeps on saying how she likes me in our varous communications. It is all confusing. She says she does not want this or that but then she does not seem to stop keeping in contact with me asking after me.

Then again she could be just plain playing me. Many girls in clubs do not have really good regular customers that could book them for 4 to 6 hours plus a number of extras on them each visit. This girl from what I have observe and from what she says has one customer who comes maybe once a month and books her for 2 or 3 hours. Another regular who books her for 1 to 1. 5 hours. Apart from that most clients are picked off the club floor where the standard is 50€ half hour sessions and quite a few one hours. So when you add in what I pay her then she knows that if she keeps me sweet then each time I am in the club she really makes her financial target for the day.

This is why I am confused. She does not push for the room like other regular girls that I have been with. Even some of the celebrated girl friend experience girls I have read about when I have been with them will after some time hint at a room or touch you in a way that indicates are we going to a room or are you just wasting my time? This girl does not do any of that. I suspect if I did not even book her at all duiring a visit to the club that she would still come and sit with me, but I have no had the willpower to test that since I enjoy the sex too much with her. Like I said she ticks so many of my boxes.

Club girl relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Nick The G  [View Original Post]
    All of your attention is focused on her. You will be interpreting every glimpse of information in favour of your "theory". You will have to make more and more assumptions about her to explain the contradictory patterns. And, maybe you will miss yourself and what you want in life completely this way!

For sure: these conflicting messages (double binds) are bound to drive you crazy, sooner or later!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...-enlightenment

Another thing, just to reframe context: imagine her to come and visit you at your working place. You both sit together there for hours holding hands, kissing each other, and your colleagues will see it. What a nice loving couple at work! How would that feel like? And how long could you do this?
    Hi Nick the G,

I think I understand what you are saying. If we analyse every single detail that we see in the girl's actions or inactions we will drive ourselves crazy. We can only see what happens. I must stop stressing myself for every detail that is being seen. These details may mean nothing or may mean the worse so no use thinking about them. The key thing is that you do not drive yourself crazy for them.

Regarding your reframe of context. It feels to me that you think that this relationship may work. When wives come to work you can see the social side of a work colleague and see the public displays of affection or none for that matter betwen couples. Of course, you cannot do it for very long since the people have to work.

So how I see what you say if she came to my work and she sat with me for hours, holding my hand and kissing, then it feels like she really likes me. I mean why would someone come to do these public displays of affection unless they really liked a person? You comment seems to contradict evrything else that you have written and actually has a positive spin on the situation.

Like I noted, I do see this girl sit for some time with a client and I have seen her sit for over 1 hour with a client talking, waiting and entertaining a client's friends for her to go off and make just a 50€ session with the guy. But she is not holding his hand, hot sitting really close to him as in side by side with arms around his waist and then kissing him every so often. She does this with me when she is done searching for a customer and she comes back to sit with me to have a smoke and relax for a bit and chat to me about our lives and what she would like to do together.

Club Girl Relationships

[QUOTE=Dufey; 1350446]She says when she goes with me she comes and we joke about that we both come as many times as the other. She says she treats sex with other men as business. She explains that is providing a service to them where they use her body. She says she thinks of other things when with them and by doing so she does not come. With me she says she frees her mind and wants to come and she is quite vocal about it.

QUOTE]

Hi Dufey,

This lady of yours, is she considered to be one of the more popular and sought after girls in the club? Or one of the regular main stream ones who have difficulty in luring men into the rooms?

It's interesting but I have found that my feelings for a girl and conversely her feelings for me depends on her popularity. The more she is desired by other hobbyiest, the stronger are my feelings for her.

Are you allowed to say which club she is at?

Howie

Indi - I'll probably be at GT for a long standing engagement so I'll probably miss you unfortunately. See under Travel Notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Indi Companion  [View Original Post]
    I will be for sure around at World for the Christmas Party on 8 Dec.

Maybe World or Mainhattan on 7 Dec.

Posting Limitations