"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    Who on ISG believes in the traditional marriage or has beliefs that align with those of your conservative parents? Probably nobody.

If any ISGer is currently married or gets married in the future, they will continue seeing WGs, I suspect. If that is indeed true, then I believe all of us, ISGers are against traditional marriage, are we not? Also, I suspect most hardcore mongers are non-conformist so they would be open-minded to other forms of non-traditional relationships (open marriages, platonic-companion marriages caretaker, having multiple wives etc).
    I'm not so sure about this part. Open minded yes, but against traditional marriage, not necessarily. Since I first got on this forum 10 years ago, dozens of hardcore guys have come and gone over the years and many are actually able to remain faithful in their marriages. In fact the ISGer who introduced me to GoldenTime 10 years ago, my ObiWan if you will, has settled into his family life and does not monger any longer.

I personally did not visit a single WG for 3 years when I was in a serious relationship / engagement. Now I will admit that before I quit the first time, I had probably only visited less than 100 WGs in my life so I do believe that the longer you do this hobby and the more intense you are involved, the less likely you are to put it down if the opportunity to settle down presents itself. That's why I often say that the younger guys, myself included, are more at risk for troublesome and lonely futures if you don't actively keep yourself grounded and maintain some self awareness. If you have kids and are widowed and divorced, it's one thing, but the childless bachelors such as myself are better served in keeping a foot in the dating world.

Even if mongering remains your main focus, I've found out that dating on a regular basis has kept up my intimate social skills with women. It helps avoid the "socially inept" monger image perceived by the girls that you regularly cite.

Enough. REP - Repetitive Posts.

Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    Who on ISG believes in the traditional marriage or has beliefs that align with those of your conservative parents? Probably nobody.

Society tells us that mongering is a sin
    Not I. This apple fell not only far from the tree it rolled down hills and get blown by the wind even further and somehow ended up as far from the tree as an apple can. In my case that would be Texas. Or to contrast with my parents and their beliefs on one of the holiest days of the Jewish year they would have been in temple while I on the other hand was at Dietzenbach that day and at night pointing at pussies in T-32 asking ' spritzen?

Does society as a whole think mongering is a sin? I do not think so, but I do think much of society does. Perhaps most but not all. I know many non-mongers who do not view this as a sin. I am sure the religious right in this country for example finds it worthy of capital punishment or castration. At my family Thanksgiving dinner in a very heavy blue area outside the Capital Beltway in Maryland the entire family (22 present) found FKK stories very entertaining. We talked about upsells for 50 e, how the whole thing worked and no one thinks of me as a sinner many believe in legalization. Several loved the story of the guy at Artemis whose wife told him to go fuck a girl there once a week as she was too tired at her age to do it much and didn't want him finding a real girlfriend. They found it funny how Germans want full time and Turks want out of the room ASAP, asked me which one I was had to tell them I am more Ottoman in nature. Others were shocked to hear of public blowjobs than the couples argued (jokingly) whether the husband would stop and stare. We didn't cover the spritzen parts or location where such activities occur but of the five desserts or so one was a chocolate creampie. I had to keep quiet with that one.

I am sure the KK family dinner is an exception to the rule but we can't be alone. Many non-mongers both family and non-family think mongering is better than entering a monogamous agreement not to adhere to it. I personally do not judge married mongers but I think that is where my family for example would draw the line of mongering turning from a game / adventure in to a ' sin' and I put in quotes to stress I am personally not judging my fellow married mongers who do this for whatever reason.

I am not too in to religion (as seen above in this post) but could it be some religions tell us ' patronizing prostitution ' (married or not) might be a sin? One could argue much of societal's thoughts has religious influence perhaps less today than yesteryear (Middle Ages).

I do not think all of society finds mongering a sin. I do think much of society does however. And they can all go fuck themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Polyamorist  [View Original Post]
    Mashallah Pistons, now I know why so many mongers here boast of their rimming exploits. It's just basic survival instincts at work.
    Indeed it is! Subconsciously they all know it. Society and german regulators working with the UN on their Agenda 21 depopulation strategy is trying to fool us into not eating shit. So we can more easily die out.

Fools!

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeLight  [View Original Post]
    I sense if I was 35 years younger, I would appreciate his words more than the advice given to me by my traditionally conservative parents.

Society tells us that mongering is a sin. But all ISGers love (or are addicted) to mongering. So by his logic, we mongers are not brainwashed by society. If we were brainwashed, then (1) we would not be mongering and (2) we would not be on this forum. But this is a mongering forum! He is essentially preaching to the choir. Is this common behavior in Japan? To present an opinion to an audience that ALREADY agrees with you? But then repeat it over and over again?

If any ISGer is currently married or gets married in the future, they will continue seeing WGs, I suspect. If that is indeed true, then I believe all of us, ISGers are against traditional marriage, are we not? Also, I suspect most hardcore mongers are non-conformist so they would be open-minded to other forms of non-traditional relationships (open marriages, platonic-companion marriages caretaker, having multiple wives etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]

As a sidenote many people in the organic movement believe we should eat each other shit alot more due to its positive effect on our immune system if we attract intestinal bacterias from other people. Several other species do this on purpose in order to survive. And those who do not eat each others shit die out.
    Mashallah Pistons, now I know why so many mongers here boast of their rimming exploits. It's just basic survival instincts at work.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    I admit it, if you are not fucking, I feel sorry for you, if you are married, oh holy molly, what have you done to you for turning you into organic ATM slave machine who do not know wife had put it in her mouth, anal and pussy by many guy around the block including me in her early 20's LOL.
    Hypothetical question regarding ATM machine men. Besides prostitutes, are there women in this world who make a high income?

Can it be possible that these are also married women? If a man can't happily exist in a dual income relationship, it seems that is a personal problem rather than a societal one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnpr30  [View Original Post]
    I will give a hypothetical example here. Say, there is a monger who likes to take girls on their first sessions of the day. He will grab girls as soon as they come into the club, and then takes rimming and CIM with every girl of his. Then he will post here "all you sucker losers in the club, you are mooching off me. You basically swallow my cum and eat my shit". This he posts twice a day, in exactly identical words, for the next 5 years. Yes, it is on topic, related to mongering, and in a technical sense even accurate. If that is something that is hugely value add and increases your reading pleasure, I will leave to you.
    To be honest I would find that to be quite humorous indeed.

As a sidenote many people in the organic movement believe we should eat each other shit alot more due to its positive effect on our immune system if we attract intestinal bacterias from other people. Several other species do this on purpose in order to survive. And those who do not eat each others shit die out. So some of the hygyenic regulations we now have are possibly just bullshit. I personally believe we are given diseases on purpose through environmental toxins, vaccines, poisonous water and food supplies (monsanto), infected bugs etc etc. All a part of Agenda 21.

Here is one example of an elephant taking a bite of shit:

https://youtu.be/VbPdrqdXx0g

P.S: probiotic is basically just shit as well. And you buy it in the store for 20 euro what you can get from your friends toilet bumps for free. LOL!

Well my note regarding the economy can be taken further when considering how Germany and Japan does so well at it. As mentionned, their society is so that they make humans into robots. This in turn creates a dehumanised social sphere, and quite possibly one of the results that comes from this is a liberal view on sex. In Japan it shows itself in terms of hentai, and all these weired kinks, while in Germany we get FKK's and sex shops etc littering the streets and metro stations.

A robotic liberal country is also allways less religious than a humanised and religious country such as USA, Poland, Italy or Turkey for example. And this harms the economy compared to Japan and Germany where you possibly get more people like Mr. Ho with a coockie cutter view on sex and relationships.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-a8453386.html

In Japan even women skip relationships and go for the same easy one night stands with giggolos.

https://youtu.be/vHHpjjKzZTU

Quote Originally Posted by Jnpr30  [View Original Post]
    OK, I will bite 😀😀

I would hope she does not actually miss me because that implies it became some sort of bonding. Then, an obligation would be created on my part. "Please give me x, because I miss you and you are special to me".

I do have a few special girls in the club, and by that I mean I take a sssion with them whenever they are in the club at the same time as me. Also, sessions with them tend to be at least an hour long, and likely even longer. However, I rarely take sessions lasting more than 2 hours.
    I truncated your response for bits sake but all very valued inputs. To me, the your special card is similar to the Bears Maybe Later card. A little taste to try and keep you coming back with zero commitment. I've had a couple that seem we have a good chemistry and all have broken one of your rules eventually and then find themselves on the past favorites list.

Quote Originally Posted by Chongmal  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure most of the men writing here have heard thes words or something related during their time mongering. "It's not this way with other men", "I miss you when you're gone", etc. For fun sake, please answer the folling question

What are some this the lady can do to convince you that you're special?
    OK, I will bite.

I would hope she does not actually miss me because that implies it became some sort of bonding. Then, an obligation would be created on my part. "Please give me x, because I miss you and you are special to me".

I do have a few special girls in the club, and by that I mean I take a sssion with them whenever they are in the club at the same time as me. Also, sessions with them tend to be at least an hour long, and likely even longer. However, I rarely take sessions lasting more than 2 hours.

What would I expect from these above girls, or even some other girls that I take semi regularly?

1. A friendly smile, a quick acknowledgement and if possible a brief chat if our paths cross.

2. If she is a super busy girl, then try to save a slot for me if she knows I am in the club. A few years ago, Roxana was in this category. She was constantly busy and booked. To her credit, she always saved a session for me and would tell me when I can expect it. She was a good professional.

3. Not to badger for tips. The long sessions are a tip in some sense. And if I give a tip occasionally, then accept it with grace.

4. Ofc better services inside the room. For example, a girl would not become special and regular unless she provided a good session the first time or second time. Some girls afterhaving become special take it fo granted and services begin sliding. In fact, you would hope for the opposite, I.e, sessions to get better as you take more and more of her. If you plot service quality over time, is it going top right or bottom right?

There are also things one should expect to NOT see and experience from their "special girls".

1. The feeling that "I am your special girl, and hence I own you, and you are exclusive to me".

2. Extending #1, expect monetary compensation outside the sessions. I don't even pay my sugar babes when not meeting them, and club girls are not even sugar babes. Compensation should be strictly limited commensurately to what's provided in the session.

3. Other sentimental and emotional baggage laid down at your doorstep as an extension of #1.

If the girl gives as much of the first group as possible and none of the second grouping, then she will really show me that she is a special girl.

I know some guys have the litmus test that if the girl really likes you, she would give you free stuff, free sessions etc. That has never been my thing, because I want to keep this free of conflict in both directions. I neither want free stuff and free extras from her, nor do I want to pay her more than I need to.

PS. Implicit in my note is the view that a club girl can never ever truly become a real relationship. I think once a relationship started as a paid sex deal, it will be well nigh impossible for it to morph into a normal relationship. Thats my cynical view. So, if a guy falls for the girls words that it will blossom into something more than paid sex, it is to his detriment. IMHO.

Well, if you know banking, you should know how USA and the fed works in the world economic hierarchy. The entire system is rigged beyond belief. So GDP figures is crap. In a normal market based unrigged economy, the usd would be just a fraction of what it is today. Just look at import / export numbers. Then again, what China is doing with their social dumping economy of the less fortunate factory workers is rather inhumane, and it shows the flaws of the system. Germany is pretty good at economy, but they abuse a large part of the rest of europe to get there. And german mentality is not good for living well. Or so many of us would say. It is a bit robotic, and that can be said about Japan too.

Anyway, this was rather off topic. But claiming USA deserves more due to GDP figures is a laugh. All usa have in terms of relevant industry is the big guys in tech. Which should be taxed far heavier around the world, but avoid it due to lobbying / tax evasion, and being in the internet space. But it doesn't matter any longer, because it all depends on where the money already lies. Startups needs money. And international venture company funding is where they get it. And money comes from the exported usd and fed.
    I have no idea why you feel a need to bring up the above, Pistons. I have no interest in litigating whether USA deserves its GDP or whatever nation you come from has been unfairly repressed by US / China / DE or someone else. My comment was directed at someone who made the ridiculous claim that some Americans are jealous of a Japanese dude and his wealth. I just pointed to him that the per capita GDP of Japan was 70% that of US. Most Americans I know of, myself included, do not care to rub it in other people's faces their personal wealth or national wealth. Only a crass and clueless idiot would brag about how rich he is, especially on an anonymous forum where anyone can pretend to a millionaire — even a Hikkomori in his parent's basement.

As for the other point you bring up below. I think Optimist understood quite well what I said but you and a couple of others either deliberately misrepresent what I said or just simply don't understand perhaps because English is a second language. I am the last person advocating any sort of censorship. Last year, when we had a months-long debate about what members can or can't write in the wake of the new law, I took the very clear view that no one should be blocking someone else from writing what he wants to say and open communication always works best. I still believe that, always will. My contention was more about how much value add is there if a person writes the same exact thing repeatedly ad nauseum for a hundred or thousand times.

I will give a hypothetical example here. Say, there is a monger who likes to take girls on their first sessions of the day. He will grab girls as soon as they come into the club, and then takes rimming and CIM with every girl of his. Then he will post here "all you sucker losers in the club, you are mooching off me. You basically swallow my cum and eat my shit". This he posts twice a day, in exactly identical words, for the next 5 years. Yes, it is on topic, related to mongering, and in a technical sense even accurate. If that is something that is hugely value add and increases your reading pleasure, I will leave to you.

Someone said "why is it not possible to simply ignore the guy? It is. [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin] Thank goodness. As Optimist and Chongmal explained to me a while ago, ignore button works only unidirectional and it is possible he can still see my posts or reply to them like a sick puppy, but that is not my problem any longer.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeLight  [View Original Post]
    I am married 30+ years and I find reasonable wisdom in Mr Ho's postings. Some may find his writing excessive but I don't understand why it is so hard to just ignore a post while others may still find it useful. I encourage him to continue to exercise his freedom of expression. I sense if I was 35 years younger, I would appreciate his words more than the advice given to me by my traditionally conservative parents.

While Mr Ho advocates very strongly against any forms of emotional connections, I disagree when it comes to longer connections with good WGs. I believe many guys do experience closer hookups at certain times of their serial monger's career. It can be a mild attraction causing repeated rooms or a severe FKK wife syndrome. If this tendency is in human nature, why fight it? Find right balance of spending and enjoyment, use common sense, stop if it becomes more than you can afford.
    So here you are, more rational smart person, who can talk more politely with balanced point of view. This kind of proper manner and brain is unusual for this forum because some of other irrational members are filled with temper and anger with limited stereo typed brain capacity filled with society norms and media brainwash even quoting some media articles and youtube radioshow LOL.

Well, at least you found FKK outside marriage and that can be good refuge for you, for some people marriage works, but most are not happy in it and most husband do not even see the reality of it, but live in imaginary world created by wife, media etc and end up working their ass off just to support family. This maybe good life for some as society encourage you to do so to produce more organic tax paying machines to support society. I prefer to fuck girls in early 20's and dump them to husband to take care of for rest of her organic life, it is my preference, I prefer this way, some others may not like jnpr30 and co who only has fixed view on this. They like emotional connection even with prostitutes LOL!

So at least, you found FKK and you realized many things in life to go outside box to seek fun, so please enjoy mongering!

Well, if you know banking, you should know how USA and the fed works in the world economic hierarchy. The entire system is rigged beyond belief. So GDP figures is crap. In a normal market based unrigged economy, the usd would be just a fraction of what it is today. Just look at import / export numbers. Then again, what China is doing with their social dumping economy of the less fortunate factory workers is rather inhumane, and it shows the flaws of the system. Germany is pretty good at economy, but they abuse a large part of the rest of europe to get there. And german mentality is not good for living well. Or so many of us would say. It is a bit robotic, and that can be said about Japan too.

Anyway, this was rather off topic. But claiming USA deserves more due to GDP figures is a laugh. All usa have in terms of relevant industry is the big guys in tech. Which should be taxed far heavier around the world, but avoid it due to lobbying / tax evasion, and being in the internet space. But it doesn't matter any longer, because it all depends on where the money already lies. Startups needs money. And international venture company funding is where they get it. And money comes from the exported usd and fed.
    GDP is crap, yes China LOL.

USA is the king followed by other G7 nations more or less underneath USA because they do try to negotiate with more weaker position, but this is how it should be. USA is fair enough nation, it is good country for many things beside mongering LOL.

No shooting with penis, frustrated household with wife, end up in wild wild west bang bang shooting.

No bang bang with penis, bang bang with guns is the result of American / elsewhere happy house wife reality for many men, so in a way it got USA structure there, wife is the not queen, but king of house hold followed by husband doing all the tax payer slave work to pay tax to both government and wife via many different format like cars, house, jewelry, dinners, lunch, and some guys even has mortgage on their back on top of that which they bought for her etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Chongmal  [View Original Post]
    Until this post I had some level of compassion for Mr Ho and his beliefs. At this point I place his posts in the bucket with Donald Trumps Tweets. Perhaps Mr Ho is actually a second identity used by Mr Trump so he can continue mongering from the White House. If it is, you are due an upgrade Mr Trump.
    So I am Mr Trump now with your brain? Second identity used by Mr Trump? Are you OK? LOL. Oh my gosh, what has Mr Ho has done now? LOL! Mr ho said that LOL! Are you OK?

My beliefs? What belief? I just want to enjoy my life to the max and mongering is one of my most favorite hobby and marriage is not because having aging wife who has been around block is not my definition of happiness. I do not want that kind of negativity in my house, I like beautiful girls while they are young and beautiful, then I change.

Like I always said, another man's one night stand is another average joe's wife forever LOL. Like you LOL!

I understand all those sensitive naive type, but please I am not one of them LOL!

Wife has been around block and polluted in mouth, pussy and anal etc, some guys don't want to have that in house for ever and some other naive guys like to have her as life partner investing millions, time, effort to keep her in house as wife, I do not want to be sold second hand car as new car LOL No thank you!

Mr Trump LOL? So you are one of those anti Trump protester on weekend and weekdays LOL, some of you guys crack me up LOL!

However, I did younger version of Melania lookalike in Oceans couple of years ago, she up sold me, but it was 150 euro one hour, that was real good session, this is only thing I see relation with Mr Trump and mongering forum for me, but man, some of you guys crack me up with all those normal usual average stereo type oh my god I cannot believe Mr ho said this brainwashed thinking LOL!

This is mongering forum, many thing said here is obscene like CIM, anal sex, BBBJ, sucked my dick for 50 euro etc. Be ready instead of being self appointed administrators, if you want job, apply for security guard or some kind of censorship administration else where, the forum got already administrator who is liberal enough and mongers are mostly liberal flexible thinking bunch unlike some of you guys, man be more free and broaden your horizon, Mr Trump, you make me crack up LOL!

Posting Limitations