Masion Close
"Germany
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Arabella

30 entry. 30425 and 60460. Did not see much of interest. Then Antasia, who some criticize as mannish arrived. I had seen her a year or so before and she had the best sensual BBJ. Excellent BBJ as before, the best here this time. Then with condom to mission for the finish. Not many girls, some too chubby w / hangy tits. Nothing else available after an hour so called it quits.

Salome. Diaster

Arrived before 11 AM. Said 2 girls but no one in sight. A few guys sunning outside. An hour a chubby arrived. I left but pissed off because forget my lighter and cigs in robe. A waste of 2-3 hours.

Optimist,

A kissmark or any "better treatment" received in a club like Oase is worth much more than those received in a RTC, because they would come from a girl who, alone, would probably be worth all the RTCs put together in terms of beauty.

I want to thank you, Triptogamont, Christian G, Vito, Wanking and all those who appreciate my posts even if they don't write.

Downandup,

Neither I wanted to start any fight, I didn't mean to be any bad, I am sorry that you got that impression. However no problem.

Jimmy,

Marianna, always out of my personal experience, was an ok session in the beginning, when she arrived inF39, after you managed to make her pull out from her pussy all the tissues she had borrowed by some magicians. When she moved to Venus she was already an expert presumptuous princess who couldn't bother to pull out the doves hidden in her pussy just for me and then place them back after our session; she couldn't stay too much in the room, work too much, etc. She cut me out as well fairly quickly. For what she had become, not a great loss. As I always underline, the main problem is whether you have alternatives or not.

Back soon.

EastGoing. Perhaps my self-deprecating irony was a bit too obscure. You are 100% correct. I was not questioning your assessment (except to say that you were perhaps a bit harsh). I was just trying to indicate that perhaps my standards when it comes to optics have slipped a bit over the years as in the big clubs it is harder now to find top optics combined with top service at a correct price. Service is more important. I can go to a big club and get my fill of optics without going to a room.

After all, my favourite at Venus used to be Larissa, with the slightly wrinkled skin round her mouth, and her strange teeth. And I recently repeated many times with Alexia with the drooping breasts, and less than fit toned body. And Andrea at Freude whose eyes each look in different directions! And I used to repeat with Angie at Grimberg with the face which looked like it had met an unfortunate accident. I was very happy with all of them. I am not being rude about the girls, just trying to describe them: goodness knows how they would describe me LOL.

Cheers.

This

Quote Originally Posted by EastGoing  [View Original Post]
    Cock-eyed.. Well, my small head has only one blind eye so it doesn't see the beholder of the mucosas it is surfing, but my big head has 2 eyes who try to scan the girls. The low lights of these clubs hide a lot, but I always investigate as much as possible, in the rooms I also open windows for light (and air). I travel a lot for them and spend the most of my earnings for this purpose, they cater for my sexual needs and sometimes satisfy even a bit of "emotional" ones. Don't take this literally, of course you cannot develop that much of feelings or relationship in such a situation, but plenty of them have given me much better sex and much more passion than some girlfriends I have had in real life.

I don't mean to despise the girls who work in RTCs, but I can't help noticing they have plenty of physical defects, even many of those I take / have taken repeatedly (for various reasons which could range from lack of alternatives to great service or whatever else) are girls which I wouldn't court or yearn for in real life, because of their bodies / appearances.

For instance, had you ever met Arianna, ex F39 and Arabella, now missing in space? A not that ugly, quite young skeleton with nearly the entire upper arch of the teeth missing. Anyway, even if you don't attend these clubs that much, you must have seen more whales than Jacques Cousteau.

I will take as example Venus girls because you have been recently there.

Anna, who is famous for her good service: nearly a skeleton, small hanging sucked out tits, countless stretchmarks around her hips, ass and upper legs, with massive doses of make up which can't hide (from a close inspection) a face covered by pimples, she has stains of white on her blackish body (or dark stains on her white body?).

Have I zimmered her? Yes, and more than once. Will I again? Extremely probably, at least with the current crew. Why? For a few reasons, at least in my experience: she is always smiling and cheerful, willing to please as much as she can, she never gets tired, in pain nor has any annoying problem, she doesn't mind the watch, etc.

Would I meet her outside (obviously for free) on her day off, if she asked me? Probably yes, because I take pride whenever a prostitute gives me more than she is supposed to, because I reckon much more difficult to be "chosen" and "liked" by a girl who goes with hundreds of men (and many will be younger, richer, more beautiful, etc., than me) without the scruples and doubts that our society imposes to women, than to be "chosen" or "loved" by a girl who has had a few boyfriends, who must pay attention to her choices and reputation, or maybe gives a look to my watch, my car, my income, etc.
    Would I approach her if I met her on the beach, not knowing what is her job? No, because I don't like her body, and the outer aspect is the first thing anyone perceives.

Not even considering the "grandmas" Melly, Maria and Michaela BB, what are you left with? A bunch of (mostly quite young) mother girls, with falling tits and other damages from their pregnancies, and a few girls who look even too young (Andrea, Erica) or are chubby (Selina, Rebecca). If it wasn't for the AO and the all inclusive service (kisses, DATY, changing positions, etc.), even performed in such a satisfying way, you wouldn't go with them not even if it was you getting paid!

Before discovering these clubs, I was paying for quite beautiful girls, but basically only my eyes and hands were happy (no AO). In the beginning it was difficult to adjust to this low level, now I am used to it and enjoy maximally with my dick and sometimes a little bit with my "heart", but I have had to sacrify my eyes and often the hands as well. Since I cannot, and anyway I don't want to, pay a beautiful girl hundreds of euros to fuck AO and with GFE all inclusive, I manage to be happy with what I can get.

I don't visit normal clubs with stunners or beautiful girls, like you and many others normally do, so I wonder why I can "realize and admit" what I just pointed out and you can not. However what matters is one's happiness, not what others think.

Don't take it as a bad criticism, you know I highly estimate you and respect anybody's tastes, I am just replying by expressing my points of view ;-)
    I could have written this if I had a fraction of your literary capabilities. Very well written and very well communicated. This is exactly why I go to RTCs and not the big clubs. Thank you for posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist  [View Original Post]
    EastGoing. AgaIn, welcome back to your informative cock-eyed style, much missed. I think your assessment of the optics is a bit harsh, but then maybe it is my vision and mental faculties are fading. Maybe you will tell me that a beauty I went with was in fact a rugby player.

Keep dedicating yourself to reporting for us on the dark regions where the creatures lurk.

Cheers.
    Cock-eyed.. Well, my small head has only one blind eye so it doesn't see the beholder of the mucosas it is surfing, but my big head has 2 eyes who try to scan the girls. The low lights of these clubs hide a lot, but I always investigate as much as possible, in the rooms I also open windows for light (and air). I travel a lot for them and spend the most of my earnings for this purpose, they cater for my sexual needs and sometimes satisfy even a bit of "emotional" ones. Don't take this literally, of course you cannot develop that much of feelings or relationship in such a situation, but plenty of them have given me much better sex and much more passion than some girlfriends I have had in real life.

I don't mean to despise the girls who work in RTCs, but I can't help noticing they have plenty of physical defects, even many of those I take / have taken repeatedly (for various reasons which could range from lack of alternatives to great service or whatever else) are girls which I wouldn't court or yearn for in real life, because of their bodies / appearances.

For instance, had you ever met Arianna, ex F39 and Arabella, now missing in space? A not that ugly, quite young skeleton with nearly the entire upper arch of the teeth missing. Anyway, even if you don't attend these clubs that much, you must have seen more whales than Jacques Cousteau.

I will take as example Venus girls because you have been recently there.

Anna, who is famous for her good service: nearly a skeleton, small hanging sucked out tits, countless stretchmarks around her hips, ass and upper legs, with massive doses of make up which can't hide (from a close inspection) a face covered by pimples, she has stains of white on her blackish body (or dark stains on her white body?).

Have I zimmered her? Yes, and more than once. Will I again? Extremely probably, at least with the current crew. Why? For a few reasons, at least in my experience: she is always smiling and cheerful, willing to please as much as she can, she never gets tired, in pain nor has any annoying problem, she doesn't mind the watch, etc.

Would I meet her outside (obviously for free) on her day off, if she asked me? Probably yes, because I take pride whenever a prostitute gives me more than she is supposed to, because I reckon much more difficult to be "chosen" and "liked" by a girl who goes with hundreds of men (and many will be younger, richer, more beautiful, etc., than me) without the scruples and doubts that our society imposes to women, than to be "chosen" or "loved" by a girl who has had a few boyfriends, who must pay attention to her choices and reputation, or maybe gives a look to my watch, my car, my income, etc.
    Would I approach her if I met her on the beach, not knowing what is her job? No, because I don't like her body, and the outer aspect is the first thing anyone perceives.

Not even considering the "grandmas" Melly, Maria and Michaela BB, what are you left with? A bunch of (mostly quite young) mother girls, with falling tits and other damages from their pregnancies, and a few girls who look even too young (Andrea, Erica) or are chubby (Selina, Rebecca). If it wasn't for the AO and the all inclusive service (kisses, DATY, changing positions, etc.), even performed in such a satisfying way, you wouldn't go with them not even if it was you getting paid!

Before discovering these clubs, I was paying for quite beautiful girls, but basically only my eyes and hands were happy (no AO). In the beginning it was difficult to adjust to this low level, now I am used to it and enjoy maximally with my dick and sometimes a little bit with my "heart", but I have had to sacrify my eyes and often the hands as well. Since I cannot, and anyway I don't want to, pay a beautiful girl hundreds of euros to fuck AO and with GFE all inclusive, I manage to be happy with what I can get.

I don't visit normal clubs with stunners or beautiful girls, like you and many others normally do, so I wonder why I can "realize and admit" what I just pointed out and you can not. However what matters is one's happiness, not what others think.

Don't take it as a bad criticism, you know I highly estimate you and respect anybody's tastes, I am just replying by expressing my points of view ;-)

Wonky eye

Bulgarian Anastasia, can speak english but looks like a man, anyway unfuckable for me (I made a room with her when she was slim and presentable, 4 years ago, quite .
    Good updates there Eastgoing, you forgot to mention her Wonky eye. First time I saw her I thought she was horrible looking but she really grew on me. I think she actually has a pretty face and a nice body. I had a session with her last trip and her cunny smelt real nice, because she hadn't had a session all day and the musky smell had built up over the hours. I also enjoyed talking to her at several times throughout the day.

Agree Luderland has much better infrastructure than most RTCs, smaller than but competitive with F39 in that regard. As you implied, that's mostly momentum from its previous life as a more standard FKK. And AO at Luderland was always, even before the "new" law, something to be asked about rather than assumed. About 80% were AO ready before the law. Now? For those in the Bonn area it's now the closest alternative with the apparently permanent closing of Annabella.

Luderland

The best club among RTCs for your eyes, it has the best and bigger outside area. Now that nice weather is coming, it is very nice to stay out there sunbathing and relaxing, with a soft drink and possibly a girl on your lap or anyway beside you. I know that for customers going to normal clubs this might sound ridiculous, being so normal, but those who visit RTCs are used to dark caves and normally ignore whether outside it is sunny or stormy. Luderland, which in fact was previously club Globe, has a garden with grass and flowers, which helped me conquering the tender heart of a girl: I shyly went to her with a little bouquet and not even half an hour later we were making love! LOL! F39 doesn't even have a window!

Currently, optically speaking, it is the best also referred to the girls (I would say 3-4 stand well above the rest in there and also in the other RTCs), but is littered with traps: limitations, swings of service and moods, changes of offers and extra surcharges lurk on too many couches. What you might get is up to your luck, dealing skills, witts, whatever.

Both thekes, Monika and Cristina, are nice and english speaking.

Just a few names:

Selina, in these clubs since at least 4 years, she got fatter again and says she doesn't offer anal anymore;

Anita, same as above, I don't know whether she still offers it, but she's evaluating an offer from Pirelli to become their new logo, so she might not need anymore to perform;

Dana, met some 4-5 years ago for the first time in Venus, she was fat and unfuckable, now it is since last year she got quite good proportions, but on the "big side", unfortunately she trespasses my allowance of physical compatibility, a pity because she seems to be quite good in zimmer;

Layla, hungarian, she was a great kisser, but came back with 2 asses after a long absence. It seems she works abiding to the laws;

Maria, captivating smile, I counted her as the possible "4" in the above parenthesis not really for her merits but because of the other girls' demerits. Make sure to think well of what you would like to do, because things you might take for granted, specially in this environment, could be out of her service;

Oana, must have doubled up her weight since joining, her teeth frighten me, but it seems she's very sweet in the room;

Finally, a shocking news: there is a girl who disappears for some 10-15 minutes after each room even if she knows there is a line waiting for her. Ashamingly, she showers totally! She goes back to couch fresh and smelling of soap everywhere, even inside her pussy! She says that one of her colleagues does the same, I would say not always and surely not for that long and with so much care. I don't know how much that girl or habit will last!

P.S. What would the colleague of Venus I wrote about in the previous post say if she knew of this outrageous habit?

EastGoing. AgaIn, welcome back to your informative cock-eyed style, much missed. I think your assessment of the optics is a bit harsh, but then maybe it is my vision and mental faculties are fading. Maybe you will tell me that a beauty I went with was in fact a rugby player.

Keep dedicating yourself to reporting for us on the dark regions where the creatures lurk.

Cheers.

Jimmy,

When did you have your sessions? I don't read a lot the forum, but I don't remember your post.

Anyway, bulgarian defects in my opinon are: usually efforts to smile and conquer you to their couch, then leave their good mood on the couch; being extremely goal-oriented; couch time pratically zero; usually pathetic kissing if any; will to suck and fuck as quick as possible hoping that the customer will finish sooner; obnovious loud excessive unmotivated fake moaning; ignoring customer's requests to slow down and stop moaning; will and insistence to continuously try to change position hoping to find the one who might make finish the customer as soon as possible; no common languages; rushing out as soon as the session ends. I might have forgotten something.
    You don't remember them since my posts are from a long time ago, as I haven't been to an RTC club since the end of 2015. Thanks for the info. However, wasn't Marianne at Venus Bulgarian? She was a great session until she cut me off.

P.S. Downandup,

I respect everybody's tastes even if they are different from mine. I can tell you that I fucked Anastasia AO in Grimberg on Tuesday may 13th 2014 starting the session at 10,10. Some months later, when F39 opened, she moved there. I don't know if and what she allows now, and honestly it doesn't matter to me, but I wish you to achieve what you desire.
    EastGoing,

I was not trying to start a fight and I'm not a fan of her either. Just saying that I think that she is more mediocre than anything else in looks, service etc.

Anal.

- Arabella ....Carmen is on the chubby side, sweet and offering anal;
    This is a good news, thanks for sharing.

Venus

The only club without any HH at all of all the RTCs last week, and I'd say this one as well. The only club where you actually can go more than once, because you have a variety of choices and alternatives. There are no stunners, none of them stands above the other ones. With one eye closed and a bit of imagination, they are all 6, more or less, let's say they might range from 5 to 6,5 (please note: scale adapted to RTCs clubs!), but the service is generally quite good from all of them (even from the bulgarians!): no surprises, no overcharges, no extras, no discussions, no stress, no etc. Even those who have "problems with performing" (too strict pussy, pains, etc.) will manage to compensate somehow.

A funny episode: a girl had sex on the couch, at the beginning I thought they were ripping the wrapping of a chewing gum, but it must have been something else whose existence I ignore. Eventually the man must have made her "dirty" somehow somewhere (outside her body). I didn't follow the whole matter, but I understood what must have happened by the heavy swears of the gone mad girl, who was now forced to take a shower! A disaster, a tragedy, it really spoilt her day, but I am sure she managed to use as less water and soap as possible by rinsing only the hit areas.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember sessioning with any Bulgarian girls, although I must have at some point. What are the typical Bulgarian defects? Thanks.
    Jimmy,

When did you have your sessions? I don't read a lot the forum, but I don't remember your post.

Anyway, bulgarian defects in my opinon are: usually efforts to smile and conquer you to their couch, then leave their good mood on the couch; being extremely goal-oriented; couch time pratically zero; usually pathetic kissing if any; will to suck and fuck as quick as possible hoping that the customer will finish sooner; obnovious loud excessive unmotivated fake moaning; ignoring customer's requests to slow down and stop moaning; will and insistence to continuously try to change position hoping to find the one who might make finish the customer as soon as possible; no common languages; rushing out as soon as the session ends. I might have forgotten something.

Posting Limitations