La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I don't know why I can't manage to put all pics together, I will try one by one. This is what the club, in this case Verena, will keep.
    Note: the ad on the left, a club looking for girls. I noticed it after part of the newspaper had been cut, so I don't know what the ad said in the overall, anyway I recognized the phone number: Arabella. On top of what I had read on Freiercafe, having phoned to ask if new girls had joined since a couple of weeks before (with negative answer), I took the decision, for the first time ever, not to go there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20140803_020831359.jpg‎  

Back from a little trip, I found out more about the bloody Bild. Since I understand nothing of German, I trust very little google translator and I can't bother making too many searches, I'll just post what I got.

It must be from Munster, and it must be of the same day you are going to the club, you can't buy it today and go tomorrow, also, you must carry along the whole newspaper, not just a part. I came across a Bild and was expecting to read the name of the city in the main page, but in my blindness and ignorance, I couldn't find it, I post a few pics for you to see by yourself. If you go on www.bild.de and click on Regio, which I suppose refers to the local editions, you will find many cities but Munster.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20140803_020630697.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by EastGoing  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad to read a post, even coming from the battling field, of another punter, I was worried this thread could become my personal diary, my own blog, LOL!
    Don't worry, in October I will be there, and I will share my report again LOL.
    Certainly will not be detailed and full of info as your, because my basic english.
    I'll try to give some advice on girls.

thanks to everyone to upload this thread, because is my only way to have info about this clubs.
    German forum like Freiercafè is to difficult for me :-(((

I'm glad to read a post, even coming from the battling field, of another punter, I was worried this thread could become my personal diary, my own blog, LOL!

I'm sorry if I mislead someone, maybe I should have been shorter in my descriptions, or put less enthusiasm, but I thought I had been clear enough: it was my first visit there and I'm used to much worse by all points of view. After all, I had been stuck in Venus and Arabella in the 3 previous days! I had even written recently that I was considering taking a break in my trips to give time to the clubs to find something worth.

Anyway, Creature 2, you wrote that the club has reopened 2 months ago, so improvements must have been done from your last visit.

BTW, in Arabella some days ago there's been a flooding in the lower floor, in freiercafe they report about the bad smell and the fact that they can't go downstairs for the rooms and suffer by the showers and the lockers; Alina in Dorsten is closed since quiet a while, I didn't know at all, luckily I didn't try to reach it, so you could have been more unlucky :-)

A guy posted in freiercafe this update about the girls available 3 days ago:

New: Rita, Tamara, Narciza;

Coming from Alina, Dorsten: Alina, Sindy Felicitas;

Already resident: Ina, Mirabella, Kira, Sonia, Janina, Anna;

On holiday: Bianca, Kristina, Gina, Maria;

Soon on holiday: Mirabella, Ina, Sonia.

Since I know only 4 names, the 3 I sessioned with plus Anna, I'm sorry I can't comment on what girls you found. Honestly, bearing in mind that tastes have their importance and that I'm not affected by any kind of "racism", since I would and have banged all colours possible, gypsy included (if I like a girl I don't care of anything else, if she's black, yellow, red or blue doesn't matter), I can't believe you couldn't find a girl more attractive than Anna. Nor I can comment about the time and service she gave you, which sometimes can be subjective. For what I can say, I have reasons to think that with me she would behave better, specially regarding the clock(not)watching. I obviously will post our session, if I go with her.

About the "Bild", evidently it is printed in many cities, you need a copy from Munster, I don't know if and what the copies of the other cities offer in coupons. I just quickly noticed the coupons for the AO clubs, those who could interest me, I think there was also a coupon for Romantika, but I didn't care about this one, and there were a few normal fkks I didn't bother to mind.

As to the (fake) blondes, I saw 3: the unfuckable MILF; Anna ex Stefania from Arabella, actually not fuckable for my standards; an about 35 year old I had met in Romantika.

I wrote 3 long posts, I think I've put lots of info, I might have forgotten something more or less interesting. For instance, I forgot to post that Maria had tried more than once to kissmark me, after noticing my wounds from Venus. I wrote my own impressions... and I found out that I misled fellow punters. I'm sincerely, not ironically, sorry for that, I'll try to do better in next posts.

Cheers anyway.

Conclusions: There have been many good things and a few bad ones, but surely I liked the club in itself and enjoyed the time I spent there. Basically we go to clubs for the girls, the sex and fun with them, so, even if the first 2 sessions had a few inconveniences, at least I laid girls I felt attraction for and handled willingly, all the rest counts very little, no matter what. Back soon.

That's all for this trip.
    Hi Eastgoing,

Thank you for your info.

I have a couple of unrelated questions for you if you don't mind since I saw your old posts on Warsaw forum.

1. Do most brothels in Warsaw often have new girls or just the same girls in most of time? Because I just came back from Warsaw and will go to there again soon for one month. If good this time, I plan to stay there several months each year for mongering.

2. What is the best way to go from brothel to brothel? By public transportation? Because it seems to be very difficult to go to each brothel in the center without a bike.

Thank you very much for your advice.

Anna, met last year in Arabella, I would (will) go with her only for this reason, I owe her a session since last year, she reminds me of my AO beginnings. Even if she got more chubby than before, pratically on the unfuckable side, she has a pretty face and widely posted great skills, all reports have always been great about her, to the point that reading them used to scare me off last year. I will make the sacrifice willingly.
    Was that the fake blond young girl? Not a MILF.

If she is the same girl, she is a bit chubby but surely on the very fuckable side in my book.

The newspaper "Bild" of Munster (mentioned also by Free Dude), which has free entrances to many clubs, including Verena, Arabella and Venus, plus other ones, not only AO.
    I saw only the ad of Acapulco in Bild Dusseldorf but there were no any infor about free entrance. I left the newspaper at the hotel. Does that mean a free entrance to Acapulco as well?

Verena visit, not that succesfull

After reading the first part of EG's detailed report about Verena, last Friday, I was waiting the second part (which contains the info about the girls) in order to able to decide whether ornot to visit the club. But this Friday, the second and third parts wee not published yet. So, I decided to visit Verena, even Dortmund was too far from Dusseldorf. (my other options were Penelope or Villa Romantica). After having a not so succesfull visit to Verena, I thought I might do better, rather visiting Acapulco or Living Room, even for a noon time short visit, but this is not happened.

Yesterday, I had spent 120 Euro for four taxis to get to Farell Lounge and then return to DUS. Then to Living Room and return to DUS. Today, hopefully, I had wheels and not to have to rely on taxis to visit clubs. While cruising on Dormunt through highway, I realise that the other way of the autobahn from Dortmund towards Bochum is fully blocked by road construction, for at least 10 km. So, be warned and prepare your other itinerary options to return, if you want to visit a club in Dortmund.

After arriving the adress of Verena, I realise this is the old club BelAmi, which I managed to visit maybe ten times and liked it soo much two or three years ago. Now, the club changed name, structure, maybe management, but apart from that, everything inside remain unchanged, the decorations, the sauna, the showers, the couches, the rooms, even the cola automat is intact. After reading the first part of EG's report, I though that might be some niceimprovements on the interior of the club (actually, it is really worn out and at least couches and carpets need to be replace) but I found it isn't.

Before ringing and entering, I was a bit doubtful to visit, because I was waiting a new, higher class of AO club but only I find the old BelAmi in front of me. I waited a bit in the car and search the return alternatives roads to Dusseldorf which is not blocked by road construction. There were a punter left theclub and went to his car. I went to this guy, greeted and asked whether the club is ok and the girls were nice. He says, this is very nice, new opening since two months and there were 11 girls inside and they were all ok. This was a confirmation for me, and decided to give a try.

I was buzzed in by a fake blond girl (Anna). I went it and the TF told me this is 60 Euro to get in including your first session. I talked to her that I saw in their web page that is 50 Euro and she replied this is an old page from a year ago, and this is not valid any more. In Verena (like the old Belami) while walking to the theke, you may see the whole the lounge and also the line-up, if you have an eagle eye. My eyes were not that accurate but I see a line-up not to my taste. I should return on that moment to Dusseldorf, it was a mistake, but some urge told me to stay and sample the new Verena, and I paid 60 Euro to thekefrau. TF called a girl who she is supposed to speak some English but she had done was showing me around and spending some words (not full sentences) in Deutsch. Ok, I already visited this old club many times in the past and don't need a guided tour.

After changing, walked around to check the line-up and find that the girls were not to my liking. All of them were gpysy type dark Romanians. Don't get me wrong, I am aware that I am in a low end, low cost AO club, but I have been many times to Villa Venus, Grimberg, Dietzenbach and Bel Ami but never saw a line-up which doesn't match to my liking. I have been to BelAmi maybe ten times, and each time, I had at least found one or two talent which may cut in an FKK, I was banging four girls for 100 bucks, those days (Ok, service was different, shortish, not full service and no AO etc) but still I had rather to bang a 7 with low service to a 3 with a full service. I swear I would not visit to AO clubs so soon, not before winter, because the line-up is not that strong and my Dietzenbach visit was not that succesfull either last month (but I believe, Dietzenbach has still the best line-up of all those AO clubs VV, Grimberg, Verena, never visited Arabella, Romantica, Alina yet).

I was in a situation to decide whether to stay and spend my only session or ask to TF (which seems not being that friendly) a refund, half the amount of my entry money and quit without sessioning. Then I decide to stay a couple more minutes, checked the card of Anna to see she does everything than I found her. She was the only fake blond girl, the skin was pale too, not the dark type, a bit on the chubbier side but still ok, so it might run. I sat by her, started to kiss, DFK on the couches. After a while, she ask if we proceed to room. Why so hurry? Ok, lets see it.

In the room, everything started nice, with DFK kisses, hugging, nice sloppy blowjobs. She reaches a condom even without asking. How does she know that I don't do AO, maybe not all the customers do AO here, who knows. She rushes to fuck, I told her to continue blowing me. After a while, she slip the condom and taked it and started to rod me on cowgirl, then I turned her down to mish, doggy, spoon. Evereything was running in order. She made everything I told her. She kiss and lick my balls, kiss nipples, she continue DFK while I pump her in mish. During doggy, I withdraw and slighty, I intrude her backdoor, I know she does anal. As she doesn't speak English, we were speaking Italian. She says "enculo, enculo, ma piano piano". Ok, I do it gently. Now the full lenght of my member were into her ass and she was large. I started to a faster pace trusts and she doesn't try to stop me or slow me down, so I continued with this momentum.

Then she tried to changed position, maybe shedoesn't like doggy while using backdoor. She lay me down and started to rod me on cowgirl, and my little frined was on her ass. I am not a big fan of anal sex, never paid an extra for that, but I do it occasionnaly when offered. She has now her full power and full weight to my penis and she was moving her ass fast, maybe she tries to reach me to completion during that position. But after a couple of minutes, I asked I want to change it in her pussy. Now, that moment was the breaking point in our session. She pissed me of, she had to change the condom etc. She told me I had to finish, even it was only twenty minutes in the room. She changed condom and lay down like a dead fish. I pumped her in mish but she doesn't kiss any more and she repeats I had to finish. I slipped the condom and started to wank and I told her to blow me, she didn't do it, just gave me a hand job. I told "la bocca", "sperma in la bocca". She replied "nicht in mund". I could still jerk off with her mighty hand job but that was not the one I prefer and not the cause I visit an AO full service club. Maybe if I didn't intend to change from ass to pussy, she wouldn't [CodeWord140] me off and finish the session in a good way. But still, the first twenty minutes of the session was good.

When we returned to theke, TF take the wristband, wrote her name Anna and ask Anal. Wrote "Anna Anal" on the wrist band and take out the paper, saying from now on, I can pay directly to the girls. From now on, I had no intention to stay in this club and return asap to Duss. I should never visit Dortmund, I should rely to Living Room or Acapulco for an early day visit. At least they were with 20 km distance from Dus. While I was leaving, an old dude came with a grocery shopping bag in hand, slipped a Bild newpaper and showed it to TF that. TF examined very carefully the newspaper and take it with her and confirmed the old guy this is ok. I saw old guy still paid 30 Euro to TF. This should be his first session money and the entrance should be free. In my hotel Dusseldorf, during the breakfast, I checked the Bild of Dusseldorf, but there were only an ad for Acapulco, and I didn't see an ad for AO club chain. Maybe you should check Bild while in Duisburg or Bochum area, should be much better than Dusseldorf Bild. As I won't return to these AO clubs any time soon before December, I don't have to worry about Bild.

Verena Part 3: other girls and conclusions

The photos by the counter are glamorous and make girls look even better than they are. They have make up and are in positions which highlight their positive points.
    I just watched the photos for the pleasure to see something nice, not only for the prettiness or "not ugliness" of the girls. Pics which can't be compared to the horrible and unwatchable ones of the other clubs, which mortify girls who usually are already not pretty on their own and make look ugly even those who are not: for instance, Arabella's Silvia had the body of a model, but she looked handicapped in her photo. When she confirmed (she had told me from my previous trip) that it was her last day of work, I couldn't help sessioning with her, inspite of knowing I wouldn't feel anything because she had told me she wouldn't let me get rid of the condom in no case, but she was such a gift for 30 euros! Furthermore, I've always been glad and honoured to be the last customer of a girl closing her career, even if you can never know that for sure.

Back to Verena, I'm sorry if my descriptions may not be too precise, but, as I said, I was like on drugs, like having hallucinations, finding myself in such an unusual environment inhabited by unusual, in quantity and quality, AO fuckable fauna. Remember to bear in mind the preamble about comparisons to what I'm used to in AO clubs, from all points of view.
    Sorry also for not knowing the names, but rough descriptions can be of help anyway, there were also:

A very pretty faced girl, slim, short, with a belly suggesting me that she must have given birth recently, anyway fuckable without any particular efforts;

The blonde ex Romantika, must be about 35. Great, straight, firm body apart from small sucked out boobs, be*t*hy face, the problem is that she has quite a few silver and gold plated teeth, in sight. She's the only girl I wouldn't kiss in Verena, at least among those I come close to. I'll take her only from behind, no kissing and I will see about blowing;

A brunette slightly chubby, with pretty face;

Another brunette, slimmer and fuckable;

The already mentioned ex Bianca from Venus, well known fuckable safe bet;

The already mentioned unwatchable MILF;

Anna, met last year in Arabella, I would (will) go with her only for this reason, I owe her a session since last year, she reminds me of my AO beginnings. Even if she got more chubby than before, pratically on the unfuckable side, she has a pretty face and widely posted great skills, all reports have always been great about her, to the point that reading them used to scare me off last year. I will make the sacrifice willingly.
    I'm forgetting another 2-3, and by reading freiercafe, I think someone must have been absent on that day, like Gina and Roxy (Rosa?)

Since not all that glitters is gold, I will share this unpleasant episode about the newspaper "Bild" of Munster (mentioned also by Free Dude), which has free entrances to many clubs, including Verena, Arabella and Venus, plus other ones, not only AO.
    I knew about it from freiercafe, and when I saw a copy by the counter I asked TF if she could hand it to me. She must have thought I just wanted to give a look at the newspaper (but why, since she knew I was 0 in german?). After finding the page, I went back to the counter. When I asked her if I could cut the coupons (Verena's one was already missing), she reacted quite unkindly, grabbed it and eventually, unnecessarily theatrically and ostentatiously, tore it in pieces.
    A few IFs: IF you had seen the scene and / or IF you had been in my shoes, and IF she had been a man, probably some of you wouldn't have resisted to the instinct to make her (him) swallow those pieces. I took a deep breath and walked towards the garden... It was my first day there, I had entered less than 2 hours before and was willing to stay, I wanted and want to go back, so I swallowed and tried to forget.

Conclusions: There have been many good things and a few bad ones, but surely I liked the club in itself and enjoyed the time I spent there. Basically we go to clubs for the girls, the sex and fun with them, so, even if the first 2 sessions had a few inconveniences, at least I laid girls I felt attraction for and handled willingly, all the rest counts very little, no matter what. Back soon.

That's all for this trip.

Verena Part 2: the sessions

I already knew my probable 2 first choices from freiercafe, my eyes just agreed and confirmed. I made my rankings and decided to leave the best one for last, for obvious reasons.

- Maria reports about her said she was a hit or miss. Since I found her quite attractive, I added her to my list.
    Ok face, pretty smile, not slim but with good, proportionate shapes, nice boobs, no fat, no cellulitis, firm body, goodlooking in the details and in the overall.
    We had been joking a lot on the couch, she carried on also in the room, where I wanted to be more "serious". Unfortunately, she thought, actually expected, that I would finish quickly, maybe she just meant to prolong my fun by carrying on playing in the beginning of the session. We changed a few positions, she wasn't too keen on following instructions, she said I was hurting her when I was fucking from behind (spoon)!?! My dick got disappointed by the discussions and decided to leave us alone. She said she would try to make me finish by mouth, when my dick (promptly) suspended the strike, I wanted to fuck, she insisted for riding me. Before zimmering, I had informed her that I pratically couldn't use my tongue, since it could get out of my mouth hardly with the tip. Since she had already kissed me for what was possible, I accepted her request to kiss again and pull out my tongue. She sucked it again! Not funny, I protested, "fucked" one minute more then I told her we could go. In her honour, I must say that she wanted to stay more, she wanted me to finish, and we had been nearly 40 minutes in the room. I told her that I wouldn't complain about anything, I would state everything had been fine (I declared that in front of her by sofas when I was asked how it had been). I thought she agreed and walked out. Eventually, the other 2 girls I sessioned with told me she complained around about me!
    Chances of repetition: in any other AO club I've visited recently, given her aspect, at least 93%. In Verena she might have a second chance but only after a few visits.

- Janina slim, nice little boobs, ok from all points of view, proportionate and firm, nothing extraordinary, but I couldn't spot physical defects. I must have read she had been in Venus, I wonder when, how could I not notice her, I'm sure I caught wrong days.
    In the room she was not as hot as on the sofa, where we had had some sex. Normally I don't like public exposure, on sofas I kiss, really rarely I get blown and extremely rarely I get rided for a little while. She too expected me to finish quickly, we hastily changed some 3-4 positions, she too "suffered" a lot when I fucked her from behind (!). Differently from Maria, she "resisted" (?) until the end, I had told her that in that position I was likely to finish soon. When I released, after some 20 minutes, she wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible, inspite of me willing to stay the supposed 30 minutes.
    Chances of repetition: same preamble of Maria, but at least 99%. In Verena I might skip her 1 - max 2 visits, I want to see if she can have a better behaviour.

- Sonia gypsy, pretty, slim, firm, she told me she has 4 children, by watching her body the only trace I could find was that actually her boobs are "a bit" sucked out, for the rest... I'm very sorry she's going to Romania the day before I go back to NRW in my August trip. I'll have to wait until September, we'll both be back roughly in the same day.
    I had promised her since the beginning that I would session with her. She didn't trust me, all day along, she was openly doubting about me keeping my word, since I was going with other girls and talking mostly to other ones (and to funny and nice customers too), not minding her too much. But even only her eyes and the way she was looking at me would have made me session with her. After my zimmer with Janina she seemed to have lost the "hope", in the meantime new customers had arrived, but she really seemed to await me, inspite of the bad "reports" about me that her colleagues had spread (!). She must have thought that she was a skippable optional, while she was the real target, she thought I was teasing her, while I was sincere, I wanted her.
    IMHO she's a great person, a great girl, a great session. After 40 minutes of passion, I hadn't unloaded, but she wasn't willing to quit. I asked her if we could re-zimmer, but immediately, not later. She accepted very willingly, I have thought she was to ask me the same question. When we went out and parted for showers, she refused at least 3 "offers" of other customers (seen by my own eyes), to come back with me. We had agreed that the other pretenders could wait or come back whenever, I could not, and I wanted to finish, to unload with her, not with another one, like had happened with the first 2 girls. Anyway, she too wanted to zimmer with me and gave me absolute priority. She made me notice the disappointed faces of the other girls (envious of the topscorer) for this repetition, specially those of my previous honeys. She had conquered another customer while they evidently had failed, wasting their chance and probably losing him, inspite of having been chosen before her.
    We had some couch time with little action, then back to the room, where I peacefully finished after some 20 minutes. BTW, she didn't suffer any position, she never got tired, she never was in a hurry, she never refused nor tried to impose anything, on the contrary, she participated willingly, lovingly and actively to everything.
    For another 20 minutes we spoke, cuddled and kissed for what possible, I'm still so sorry I couldn't use my tongue with her!
    Left the room, I got ready to leave. I had already kissed her goodbye thinking that she would have been busy when I would be back. I don't know if her shower or whatever else she did took all the time I took to shower, get dressed, etc. , anyway, she wasn't in a room, she wasn't in somebody's arms on a sofa, (still customers around, including pretenders, about 90 minutes before closing time), she was waiting for me to accompany me to the door.

What can I say about her? Being already topscorer of the club, she doesn't need any advertising nor positive posts, so I definitely do not recommend her. Keep far! LOL!

Verena Part 1

I had been willing to try Verena since the beginning of April, but I had never found the will or the push to do it, for one reason or another.

I defined "memorable" my day 2 in Venus for the action, the experiences, the "emotions", basically the fun with the novice and the extended extensive college-like kissing with Elena, surely not for the bodies or beauties I dealt with, so it was time to change place. Arabella was out of the list because of the desolation (BTW, in freiercafe they say that the rule of double-charging the repetitions is being applied, Sandra left, I don't understand if for that reason); Grimberg because of the discussed health matters; Alina seemed even more distant or more problematic to reach; I didn't have a good memory of quality and quantity in Romantika; other AO options didn't attract me due to costs (Angelique) or unfuckability of the girls seen on internet sites, etc. This time I could, I had to try Verena, no excuses, reports were good since a few months. Ok, sometimes posters exaggerate, but I had always been wondering which RTC club could afford to deprive itself in one go, after only 3 weeks, of 2 girls like Alexandra and Sabrina 2, nothing extraordinary but surely physically and optically unusual in those environments. What were the other girls like? Maybe posts were really reliable?

Well, after long time, I found myself in the situation where I didn't know which girl to choose first (and after), but not in a group of "less worse", but rather among girls I felt attraction for, referring to bodies and / or faces! The only MILF present could be considered totally unchoosable, the rest of the crew could peacefully be taken into account for good qualities, a spark could be born and would find oxygen to keep burning even among second choices. Obviously, I'm speaking with the eyes of a guy who normally visits Grimberg, Venus, Romantika, Arabella, I'm not used to Oase (but I've been there and well remember what walks around) and similar, so you must keep proportions.

The club is in an industrial area, a 10 minutes walk from Marten Sud station, which unfortunately seems not to be well served by trains.

The door opens in a very small sort of anteroom, on the left you have the area of the lockers, showers and toilets, on the right you enter the lounge. The changing area is quite big, with many windows, which keep it well aerated and enlightened, lockers are big too, more than Artemis ones, if I recall well, and maybe even of Oase's. I attach a photo. Flip flops are put on a shelf in perfect order, by size! I don't remember all the details, since I was shocked, I had such a feeling of cleanliness, tidiness, width, spaciousness, neatness, freshness, allover the club, not only in that part, everything seemed shiny, brand new and well kept, cared for, even the music was at a volume that would allow conversations, and, if I'm not mistaken, there wasn't music by the left side of the place (the one with lockers, toilets, ect.), which would let you rest in peace, have an undisturbed nap.

I was really miles away from my usual clubs!

In the toilet, in a "hidden" corner nearly out of sight, there are 2 urinals from the wall, a sink (there wasn't the soap, the biggest defect I could find) and then a proper WC, all with windows, with plenty of privacy (if you go to toilet in Venus, everybody will see you). Before the showers, a real anteroom with a mirror, benches and shelves to place belongings. Only problem with showers, like in Venus, is that you will quickly be swimming in a pool.

On the right side you enter the lounge by the counter, which is at your left, in front of you plenty of tidy towels (in Arabella in the last 2-3 months they were rationed like food in war time. There were none by the entrance, all by TF, at least until about 9 pm), divided by size (!), at your right a sofa and the small lockers for wallets. The counter is shiny, there were in abundance different fruits (not taunted, like those in Angelique, for instance), sandwiches, biscuits, sweets, and the inevitable dispenser of soft drinks. At its right you go towards some rooms, who have ventilator! At its left there is a sort of "room" with tables and chairs like in a bar, where you can eat or drink, possibly with girls :-))) In the other clubs they eat on their own, out of your sight, while you have no place for you to eat as a human being. This "room" leads to a nice garden, which could be kept a bit better. In front of the counter, there is a "corridor" hosting two rows of (I think) 5-6 sofas facing each other at a distance of roughly less than 2 metres, on the right side you have attached another lounge with even more sofas again facing each other at close distance, and a big mirror by at least one wall, then other rooms going leftwards, I had a bit of sex twice in this area before zimmering, it's a bit out of sight. The sofas, the usual ones, were the main thing that could remind me that I was in a RTC. BTW, even the carpets were clean.

Even porn movies are better than in other clubs, featuring Private productions with Silvia Saint & similar actresses.

I might have forgotten something, for instance I don't know where is the sauna, I didn't explore all the place, or I might have posted some incorrectnesses, but I'm sure I gave you some good interesting clues.

End of Part 1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Verena.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by UltraHappy  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I don't understand how you paid only 30 Euros for 50 minutes. Can you explain the math on that one?
    When I went to pay I had 30 euros in my hand. 2-3 girls on the way and by the counter made me notice how long we had stayed in the room, I told them to shut up! Also in the garden they made me notice that, but I had already paid, so I was more friendly. Barbara was busy writing and reading something inside the bar, away from where you pay, for a second I thought she was going to show me some strange calculations. I had to wait for about one minute, which seemed an eternity. I was expecting a request of 120, at least 60, on top of unpleasant discussions. Then she came, smiled, took the money, gave the token to the staggering rookie and that was it. Maybe she didn't realize it, and my victim didn't claim anything, so I got away with that.

Generally speaking, I have been many times more than 30 minutes in a room, last year it was more common, this year it hasn't happened often, and it has been a matter of a few minutes, never more than 40. My record was about 45-48 minutes last year in Arabella, this year they came to call and knock on the door a couple of times, as soon as the permanence was trespassing 40, anyway nowhere I had ever been over 50-50+.

I must say that also the rooms with Elena got overtime, especially the last one, because I couldn't unload and we carried on a while more, but just a couple of minutes after she sucked my tongue, I said it was enough.

What can I say? Sometimes I'm lucky in receiving "extras", but as I said in a recent post talking about Verena, why pre-zimmer time is pratically unlimited but once you enter a room you must walk out in max 30 minutes? To leave rooms free? Ok, but if there are a few customers, then it doesn't make any difference, because they won't fill all the rooms!

On my way, I spotted a new face walking around aimlessly, actually going to hide. In brief, I fucked her in quite a few positions, staying in the room for over 50 minutes. I paid the 30 euros expecting overcharges or reproaches, but everything was fine.
    Ok, I don't understand how you paid only 30 Euros for 50 minutes. Can you explain the math on that one?

Entrance fee in Villa Romantika

Quote Originally Posted by Whorist  [View Original Post]
    There is no mention of a entrance fee on their website.

The only information on price is ;29.95 for 30 minutes.

Have they changed the price stucture once again?
    Last time I was there it was free entry, and you had to pay up-front for all the sessions. At happy hour time (10-12 and after 21) prices were: 1 x40,2 x70,3 x90. I think at other times it's 1 x60,2 x90,3 x110.

Day 2 in Venus

I arrived before 3 pm, my friends were already there. Again Barbara in great mood, even greeting me warmly. Until 1-2 months ago she had always been quite impersonal towards me, maybe I conquered her when I had told her that I was wishing she had been working in Arabella, since she is a great TF, capable of keeping situation under control and make girls work properly.
    The rest was more or less like yesterday. Elena was still a bit in crisis, the fact of seeing me soothed her, I had told her I would have very likely come back. Natalie had her smile printed on her face, was sitting beside her with another girl, they left me alone nursing the sad honey. We shouldn't forget that these machines are also human beings, facing quite hard lives. I remembered in my previous trip a zimmer had in Arabella, a girl spoke 22 minutes (!) on the phone, I listened to all the conversation with the crying children and her unaware father, who was taking care of them in Romania, all the lies, all the excuses, all the promises, etc.
    Anyway, Elena recovered very quickly and we did what we had to do, I'd say she enjoyed it too (she said so and thanked me, but we know these girls are good actresses). Between couch and room, nearly one hour and a half. I went to rest by my friends, but I would keep an eye on her, inspite of knowing she was in good hands, her colleagues' hands, in Arabella it would be more likely that colleagues give the coupe de grace.

On my way, I spotted a new face walking around aimlessly, actually going to hide. Short, slim, average face with a lost-in-space-expression on her face. Another deb, this time there were no doubts about she having worked somewhere else. First day ever in the business, WTF, I had to try, just for the sake of it! The fact of "deflowering" a girl lit in me the spark that I normally don't have in Venus, otherwise she wouldn't look worth a zimmer. Also, I couldn't go only with Elena and I already explained about my (lack of) attraction for the rest of the crew, apart some for Natalie.
    On the sofa she was quite tough, pratically I was trying to approach a normal girl, LOL!, and she seemed to refuse me aggressively, inspite of her shy look. My friend tried to be moderator, we had discussed who should have gone first and he left the honour (?) to me, since I saw her first. After some insistence, she gave in. Going to TF for the key, she made me notice how badly Elena was looking at her, I went to kiss her and promised we would zimmer again later.
    In the room we had a bad beginning, pratically continuing what we started on the couch. Not really kissable, basically due to bad breath, worthless blowing, I was not fancying any foreplay with her, so I just decided to go straight to the point: ficken! She hadn't had sex for a lot of time, she explained to me some personal facts not necessary to be disclosed, but I didn't care that much about them being true or not, I had already had my share of sad stories and I was disappointed for the way things were going in the room. Anyway, after struggling to put my dick inside, I could see how unused to sex she was and that aroused me a lot. In brief, I fucked her in quite a few positions, staying in the room for over 50 minutes. Our window was open over the garden, she kept screamingand groaning, heartily and genuinely, for all the time, she moaned at each stroke. I could imagine, nearly hear the laughters outside. She had long nails which she used to plow my back on mish, while biting my chest, neck and arms. I enjoyed it tremendously but I had to change position to avoid needing stitches, however she would always find the way to plant her nails wherever she could, when she was not pulling me towards her. I even felt my dick receiving at least 2 showers. When we finally walked downstairs, I can't tell you about the comments and interviews, I got congratulations, so funny. I paid the 30 euros expecting overcharges or reproaches, but everything was fine. Then she disappeared, declaring being broken down.
    I visited Elena and went back to my friends in the garden, where I got applauses, if there had been pens in the club, maybe I would have had to sign autographs! A couple of hours later, my friend unearthed and zimmered her, but they came back quickly downstairs because she couldn't perform, onlookers laughed for that, but my friend and specially Barbara didn't, I felt sorry for this girl whose name I don't even remember for sure.

Eventually, I kept my word with Elena. One reproach: towards the end of the session, probably thinking to be funny, I don't think to "punish" me, she sucked my tongue out my mouth, pratically I couldn't use it anymore. I couldn't unload either, but it didn't matter.
    She asked me to go back the following day, I told her that I couldn't go there everyday and not only for her, underlining my regret for not being able to kiss her anymore, but I reassured her we would meet soon.

Got out at closing time, a bit worried for my war injuries but wishing to have been able to stay longer. A memorable day, I had lot of fun with my friends and the girls, I hope to have other days like this.

P. S. Whorist, read well, Varenne wrote that, not me ;-)

Posting Limitations