La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I think the issue here may be that VV sometimes simply runs of of couches. On more than one occasion when I was there all couches were occupied, so it was either standing room or asking one of the guys if I can share the couch with him (and I have been asked the same thing by other guys on several occasions). I think if politely asked, then there is nothing wrong with 2 guys sharing the same couch when there is no room left. I guess not everyone will politely ask, but that is up to each person's individual upbringing.

A Diana was reported as being "back in Grimberg" today. Probably the girl the girl we are talking about, she has been in most of the RTC clubs by now (saw her last in Verena).

Trip. As we said at the time, I thought the guy was sitting on my couch in order to book me as his next room (in the dark maybe I look like a girl), but he was far too ugly for me to accept 30 euros from him.

Venus Errata

Funny that you mention that about Diana. I saw her for the first time at Grimberg maybe a year ago. Very youthful, shy, smiled a bit. A pretty good room. Then I saw her at Dietz a few months later. No longer shy or yourhful. Hardened would be the word I would use. As Dietz and the RLD were my only options at the time, I roomed with her a couple of times, but they were much worse than the first. You are probably right about a handler being in the picture.

I also forgot to mention the etiquette gaffes by a couple of Germans at Venus. A couple of times, I left my towel on a couch and got up to get a drink, only to come back to a guy having taken my spot. Then it happened to Optimist and I the other night, so it's not just me. Isn't there an unspoken rule about this? I also saw a couple of guys sit on girls' couches while they were gone. The girls would come back and say something, and the guys would get up and move. Not the usual situation where the guy is claiming the next zimmer. Very strange.

Trip. Excellent field reports as usual. It was great to meet you at Villa Venus. The LU was as you say really thin this time. It varies a huge amount from month to month. At least Larissa is always there, reliable, professional and friendly. She knows all about customer service and retaining custom. She always keeps an eye on what service level other girls are giving, so as to keep her nose in front of the competition. Pretty much the only girl who is guaranteed to make me finish.

Angela was also a very good room, and a very nice body. Her customer skills were less developed so I was not tempted to repeat.

As for the HH. I sometimes wonder if they change the price according to who they see on camera coming in. 30 euros entry is really too steep for this club. Even if it includes Barbara putting on her friendliest thekefrau performance for me. I elevated my status last visit by attaching myself to a renowned king client of the NRW rtcs LOL.

It was interesting to see Diana appear. Every time I see her she seems a little less glowing, and seems now to carry the weight of the world on her shoulders, almost wraith like. Maybe it is the weight of her manager.

At 30 euros a session including DFK and DATY, it is a bargain.

TripToVerena

So Freude was a complete bust. Off to Verena! Got there easily via GPS. The tiny parking lot was full so I parked on the street 10 feet away. I was a bit disoriented at checkin because I had only been here once before and it was a long time ago. Got situated easily enough and once I was ready, I checked out the cards. Seven girls working, which didn't give me the greatest odds. Into the main room and my heart sank. Five girls sitting and zero that I want to take to the room. Five or six guys were also there, so there were a lot of musical chairs being played. Girls kept getting up and switching to their favored couches as guys got up for drinks or whatever. I waited 15 minutes or so. A couple other girls came into the room while a couple got taken off by customers. Doing the complex mental math in my head, I figured I had seen all seven girls and I wasn't interested in any of them. I did recognize Alina who I had seen at Freude a while back. I took her to a room out of desperation then and wasn't about to repeat my mistake. So with a huge sigh, I decided to exit my second club of the night without doing a session.

Suddenly, a very pretty girl came and sat on one of the first couches. I didn't even take the time to scope her out. I just ran over and sat down. She introduced herself as Tina. Full, pouty lips that have probably been injected. Lip and cheek studs. Several tattoos. She is average height, curvy. Not as slim as I usually pick, but a very nice body and pretty face. I would probably pick her on a normal night, but in these desperate times, I was all over her. She was a bit reserved on the couch with LFK. I asked, Ohne? She said, mit. I said, ohne. She said, ok. I said, heide! In the room, she was much less reserved with DFK. BJ was nice and deep. Taking the plunge in mish was delicious. She maintained excellent eye contact and gave good verbal encouragement while I thrust away. I never made it to any other positions. I was having too much fun and gave her a deep Catholic finish. Tina definitely saved my evening!

Knowing I wouldn't want any other girls, I showered and headed out.
    Last edited by Triptogamont; 06-08-19 at 06:40. Reason: typos

Villa Venus. Diana

I forgot to mention that while I was at VV, a very young looking, tiny, super slim girl showed up. Fully clothed, she went behind the counter and talked to the theke. It was interesting to see the entire place light up as the men saw fresh meat. I walked by to get a closer look and recognized her as Diana. I saw her a while ago at Grimberg, then again at Dietz. Not the greatest in the rom, but her tiny frame appeals to me. So maybe she will switch to VV soon?

TripToVillaVenus Part the Second

I had arranged to meet a friend from the board at VV around opening time. I hit traffic and was a little late. I was surprised to see that there was no HH anymore. They must have changed it overnight.

The lineup was more than a little disappointing. Angela, Emma, Larissa, and Elena were really the only zimmer-able girls. And Elena is probably not to everyone's taste. Although she certainly is to mine. Lots of new girls I had never seen before. Lots of girls I would never take to a room. So no HH and a poor LU? How is this a solid business practice? Men are men and still need pussy, I guess.

Anyway, I had a great time shooting the bull with my friend, talking about girls, rooms, retirement, and everything in between. He's one of the great ones, and we would all do well to emulate him, IMHO. Meeting people in the clubs definitely alleviates the boredom between rooms. Or, as was the case this day, trying to get a room with one of the top girls at all. Emma would disappear for hours on end. Angela never sat down for more than two minutes before a guy came flying over to sit next to her. Larissa was busy as always.

I ended up doing rooms with Larissa and Elena again. Both were very good, if not as earth shattering as the day before. The room with Elena was more empathic rather than frenzied. I think I am in trouble when it comes to this girl.

TripToVillaVenus

First stop was at Villa Venus. I wanted to see Larissa and Elena, of course. But I also wanted to see if Emma was as good as the first time, or if that was just a fluke. Arrived just inside HH for reduced entry. Larissa spotted me right away and ran over for a hug and kiss. She has to tighten that rope around my neck every now and then, just to make sure my euros keep coming back. LU was pretty good. Larissa, Elena, Emma, Angela, Alicia, all well within the zimmer range. Several other girls were there, but I had no interest. Unfortunately, I don't know their names, and this place never puts up cards.

My first room was with Emma. On the couch, she was nice enough, but not as engaged as last time. Same thing with the room. Overall good, but not great. The view from all angles is pretty fantastic, but I guess you just have to catch her when her mood is up.

My second room was with Larissa. Enough said. Excellent room, as always. She remembers every conversation we have ever had. Great fun on the couch, in the room, and chatting afterward.

I kept a lookout for Elena, but she would disappear for long stretches of time. Finally jumped onto her couch as soon as she sat down. Luscious DFK on the couch. The room was one of my best ever. Went through the usual positions and got an excellent rhythm going in mish. Was ready to finish when she said stop and pushed me away. She switched to scissors and pulled me as deep as I could get, pleasuring herself with fingers until she started shaking all over. Real or simulated, it was hot as hell. Then she twisted to lazy dog. Again, I got close and she pushed me away to regular K9. After a few minutes, she jumped up to the window, turned away from me and put one leg up on the sill. I took her in standing doggie until I was absolutely ready to burst. One last time, she turned around and sat on the sill, legs splayed. I took her in standing mish for 5 seconds while she talked dirty in Romanian and unloaded deep inside. We stayed like that for a while kissing until I could catch my breath. When we realized the paper towels were a ross the room we laughed. I grabbed her ass and she wrapped her legs tight around me and I carried her over to the towels, still inside her. Unbelievably fantastic. We relaxed for a while before going back downstairs. I was absolutely shattered.

I passed out for a bit, then had to get going. Larissa jumped up to let me out with a big hug and kiss.

For those who meed to know, Catholicism was never mentioned, but was definitely practiced.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino02  [View Original Post]
    I agree with KK. Even if a guy is dark skinned or Turkish or middle eastern looking, there are two sure shot ways to be allowed into any of the German RTCs or even typical German night clubs the very first time:

1) Go with a local white German guy who is known to the club.

2) If alone, go in a clean shaven nice look, Coming in a nice enough car will score extra points. Yes, the theke watches the parking lots thru security cameras.

Once you are in, be sure to be seen as a nice and respectful customer to everyone inside, then onward you should never have a problem getting into that RTC / club.

Clubs are simply protecting their business, not being racist like some of us might think. That's my humble opinion based on observations over past 10-12 years.
    Like a Porsche ?

The Turks at DayCare are all respectable looking guys, clean shaven as you say and conduct themselves nicely. I know at DayCare there are some still shots of banned guys behind the counter and they do look first thru the camera sometimes other times the girl (if theke on break) will grab others to talk to them. The guys who I saw denied I would say did not match the profile you recommended.

I have also heard and I can not speak for mainstream girls but I do know several of the significant others / managers of some Gypsies are Turkish and do not want their women fucking other Turkish men and given how tied in the managers / loverboys can be to the clubs inner workings itself they can exert a great influence on who comes in be it denial or outright telling certain Gypsies ' do not let me find out you fucked a Turkish man' and they do have eyes and ears in the club in the form of ' plants' as well as female plants, who are in all the RTC clubs. The ' camera' is always rolling, as is the one you refer to the thekes look at.

One Shark told me once she prefers Turkish clients more than some locals. She said they are more respectful, less demanding and yes sometimes cheap but reasonable. She mentioned they shower more, take ' no' for an answer easier than some locals even saying the Asians and the Turks (in that order) were the most respectful of all the clients.

Back to the RTCs; is Arabella the only one with a firm no Turkish men policy? Anyone know if they make exceptions?

I agree it is a good idea for anyone (Turkish or not) to go to the RTC club with a German guy or with a tourist who has been so many years they are known. In the case of my Moroccan friend who the girl said didn't look Turkish he did get ' some looks' but when word got out he was ' my guest' he quickly found out the ' no approach' rule was nonexistent and they treated him very nicely. I am not German but enough of a regular they simply accepted him as a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KosherKowboy  [View Original Post]
    I would not abandon ship; I do not think every club has a no Turkish / dark skin policy as I see plenty in the clubs. That is why I am questioning this ' policy' that is talked about, have seen in force yet at the same time see a mixture of whites, blacks, Asians and Turks in the club or darker skin guys. In Dortmund several Turkish truck drivers are there all the time. I will also add that there are northern and southern Gypsies who are Turkish themselves or half but claim Bulgarian sometimes.
    I agree with KK. Even if a guy is dark skinned or Turkish or middle eastern looking, there are two sure shot ways to be allowed into any of the German RTCs or even typical German night clubs the very first time:

1) Go with a local white German guy who is known to the club.

2) If alone, go in a clean shaven nice look, preferably with a nice suit jacket and a nice pair of leather non-sports shoes. No torn-up gangsta jeans. No visible tattoos will help too. Don't smell like you didn't shower for days. Try not to carry a huge backpack with you or look like you are just fresh out of the boat into Europe. Coming in a nice enough car will score extra points. Yes, the theke watches the parking lots thru security cameras.

Once you are in, be sure to be seen as a nice and respectful customer to everyone inside, then onward you should never have a problem getting into that RTC / club. Try as much as possible to embrace the local German culture by observing and following what the locals do. Don't try to push your culture into the locals, rather respect their culture, and be grateful that the country and the club opened themselves to you. Basically the "When you are in Rome" thing. Even if your vocabulary includes zero German words, saying "I'm very sorry that I don't understand German yet, but I know English" in a polite and respectful face goes a long way in Germany, they will even try to help you in sign language if not in English.

These clubs limit guests that they suspect might be too loud, noisy, cause fights or other troubles or even abuse the girls, and I cannot blame them after witnessing so many fights at Sharks and other clubs caused by Turkish / middle eastern looking men. Also the club managements know very well how women are treated in middle east, Africa and few other parts of the world, and that doesn't help. Germans still remember how New Years Eve in Cologne turned out couple of years back after they let millions of immigrants in without any background checks. Interesting thing is that some of the same clubs that limit such guests are also partially or fully owned by folks with half or full middle eastern ancestry. If you look gangsta and the club doesn't know you, that means a potential of turf battle / problem, so you will be 100% not allowed. If you look like you might beat up or abuse their girls or bringing Ebola virus from Africa, obviously you will not be allowed. Do not go as a group of middle eastern or dark skinned guys, go single; otherwise club suspects there is a chance of aggression by association with your mates.

Clubs are simply protecting their business, not being racist like some of us might think. That's my humble opinion based on observations over past 10-12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvThePussy  [View Original Post]
    Wow, the only place in Europe that had my attention were the AO clubs since I enjoy guaranteed AO and the prices were good. But if they don't allow people who look like middle easterners in (I am an American with middle eastern heritage) then I guess I'll just stick to South America. Did not know about this until now.
    I would not abandon ship; I do not think every club has a no Turkish / dark skin policy as I see plenty in the clubs. That is why I am questioning this ' policy' that is talked about, have seen in force yet at the same time see a mixture of whites, blacks, Asians and Turks in the club or darker skin guys. In Dortmund several Turkish truck drivers are there all the time. I will also add that there are northern and southern Gypsies who are Turkish themselves or half but claim Bulgarian sometimes.

Didn't know about this.

Quote Originally Posted by KosherKowboy  [View Original Post]
    Ramadan ends this week. One of the girls at Luderland asked when I was coming and mentioned she was returning as Ramadan is ending this week and expected the club to be busy again. (Busier).

I have a friend who is not Turkish but has dark skin and says all the clubs deny entry to such, anyone know the exact policy of these clubs was told ' they don't allow Turks / dark skin men in' but I do not see this. Luderland, Grimberg, and Verena especially were loaded with Turkish men. I was told at Arabella no Turkish men allowed. VV and F39 no clue, didn't see any at F39. Dietz has an unofficial no Turkish policy but several Turks do attend one being a good friend I meet up with each trip. One of my friends last trip I took to Dietz with I asked a day before and showed a picture to a long time Dietz girl she looked close and said' he is ok, he is not Turkish'. He was allowed in with me, Morrocan guy.

I have seen dark skin men walk in and a ' committee' (no names) of a select group of girls votes ' yeah' or ' nay' and have seen some let in others denied entry.

Anyone know the exact policy of these clubs, seems to be some discrepancies.
    Wow, the only place in Europe that had my attention were the AO clubs since I enjoy guaranteed AO and the prices were good. But if they don't allow people who look like middle easterners in (I am an American with middle eastern heritage) then I guess I'll just stick to South America. Did not know about this until now.

RTC policy on Turkish / Darker skin attendees, anyone know?

Ramadan ends this week. One of the girls at Luderland asked when I was coming and mentioned she was returning as Ramadan is ending this week and expected the club to be busy again. (Busier).

I have a friend who is not Turkish but has dark skin and says all the clubs deny entry to such, anyone know the exact policy of these clubs was told ' they don't allow Turks / dark skin men in' but I do not see this. Luderland, Grimberg, and Verena especially were loaded with Turkish men. I was told at Arabella no Turkish men allowed. VV and F39 no clue, didn't see any at F39. Dietz has an unofficial no Turkish policy but several Turks do attend one being a good friend I meet up with each trip. One of my friends last trip I took to Dietz with I asked a day before and showed a picture to a long time Dietz girl she looked close and said' he is ok, he is not Turkish'. He was allowed in with me, Morrocan guy.

I have seen dark skin men walk in and a ' committee' (no names) of a select group of girls votes ' yeah' or ' nay' and have seen some let in others denied entry.

Anyone know the exact policy of these clubs, seems to be some discrepancies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanking  [View Original Post]
    ID say around half the girls in Arabella are AO now, mostly the older longer established crew. The new younger ones seem to be covered.
    I hope the covered girls at least provide BBBJ and CIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanking  [View Original Post]
    I had her yesterday, and her service was mediocre. Still AO but no anal anymore.
    Shame, every year fewer and fewer girls offer anal in these clubs.

Posting Limitations