Masion Close

Thread: Blackbeards Resort

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1769
This blog is moderated by Admin

Man bites dog

Quote Originally Posted by MrAdventure  [View Original Post]
    Sir I have an MRI tomorrow, a week before the last trip I had a tests / procedure done and will have another the 29th of this month, at least monthy I go to this place called "Cancer Care Center", so I don't think that you are anyone else here is qualified to tell me how I should feel regarding my safety.

As for the arguments that "the horse is out of the barn" or "making a ruckus after the deal not being fair"- those arguments are absolutely absurd-since when is there no "statue of limitations" for crimes? This notion that I had to go to BB's management right then, otherwise I loose all rights is pure BS. OK, but prices in CR are generally higher, I know what's reasonable and what isn't. This whole chain of events began when Angela pulled the switcheroo. At that moment I had that sick feeling in my gut, the one where you know you are trapped and have only one option, to pay-just like highway robbery. Also, she admitted that she was paid 10,000-no he said / she said situation.

Had BB's wanted to salvage their reputation pertaining to this issue it would have been very easy. Tell her that when that patron walks in you will pay him 6000 with a smile an and apology for the misunderstanding. That would allow me to post about how I was made whole and maybe it was just a big misunderstanding after all! Everyone saves face, but I realize that is simply not the Latin or Conquistador business model. (ie in every transaction there is only one outcome-one person is the winner and the other the loser, whereas in the European business model we think in terms of mutual satisfaction).

Other posters her have established the fact that Angela has a history of at least attempting to charge 10,000, I'm just the only one who admitted it. I find it disturbing that BB's allows an employee who repeatedly scams or attempts to scam their customers, to remain employed there. If me telling the truth hurts Angela or BB's- they should have thought about the possible consequences before hand.

People think that they can get away with stuff cause you're on their turf and they have you outnumbered-they have all the leverage. But the webb is one hell of an equalizer, see it I own the rights to this story and can tell it as many times on as many forums as I choose. Rhetorical question, if it happened to you at what point would you be content to STFU?

Now, lets keep this thing in perspective. Didn't come here to argue and I'm not hating on anyone. This is about ONE performer. There have been many misconceptions, or myths regarding set rates, BB's role, etc. Which have been de-bunked, so that now everyone has a clearer understanding- this is constructive. For the record I like BB's and went there based on their history of happy customers. I would not write them off completely, based on one girl, but I would certainly decline ANY extras, especially if the girl is the one who brings it up. Also I would boycott all performers who have a history of bad behavior.

I especially like the restaurant staff. I keep a menu in my room, when I go to the restaurant I walk up to the waitress and tell her what I want and then go sit down, I don't make her come over to me-why because my parents taught met to be considerate, especially of others who have less. About 2/3 of my trips good experiences have nothing to do with chicas- the guys I meet or other stuff outside the hotel. Other than this one bad experience, I had a great time there-swam in the pool, ate lots of salads, walked the beach, tried other resturants, wanted to take the Paradise Island snorkeling trip but a chica messed up my schedule-should have just cancelled and went anyway. There are still a few chicas I wouldn't mind seeing again-hope that puts things is perspective.
    AP News. Wire.

It was reported recently that a man was overcharged by a Dominican prositute for anal sex. "She held up two fingers and I thought she meant two thousand pesos, but later she told me it was two hundred dollars" sobbed the grandfather of six who preferred that his name be withheld from publication. "After she told me I owed her two hundred dollars, I felt there was no option except to pay up, otherwise my reputation among Dominican prostitutes and pimps might be irreparably damaged and they might call me a "cheap-ass American and laugh at me. This has destroyed me as a person and I feel I have no alternative but to present my case to the International Court of Public Opinion with a plea for compensation. I feel like I have been fucked up the ass by this woman. ".

Management at the Blackbeards brothel in Costambar remained tight lipped and said "No comment" when approached by our reporter. When our reporter asked some women lounging in the pool area at Blackbeards what was the standard price for anal sex, one who called herself "Maria" said, ooh baybee, do you have a beeg one for me?

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    First, I apologize if you think I'm attacking you but the reputation of the girls and BB speaks for itself over the last two decades with many happy customers. I think you are caught in your feelings and now want to play the " I didn't feel safe" card which is absurd. If you would have initially went to management they would have negotiated a settlement that the girl would have eventually submitted to. But after the deal to be making such a ruckus is not fair. If I was BB I would tell the girls to stop anal and stick to the menu, is that what you want? Basing Dominican prices on Costa Rica is another mistake because prices vary in different establishments in CR so you don't think they would vary in different countries. Suck it up and let it go before someone ruins the last good / guaranteed thing we have in BB.
    Sir I have an MRI tomorrow, a week before the last trip I had a tests / procedure done and will have another the 29th of this month, at least monthy I go to this place called "Cancer Care Center", so I don't think that you are anyone else here is qualified to tell me how I should feel regarding my safety.

As for the arguments that "the horse is out of the barn" or "making a ruckus after the deal not being fair"- those arguments are absolutely absurd-since when is there no "statue of limitations" for crimes? This notion that I had to go to BB's management right then, otherwise I loose all rights is pure BS. OK, but prices in CR are generally higher, I know what's reasonable and what isn't. This whole chain of events began when Angela pulled the switcheroo. At that moment I had that sick feeling in my gut, the one where you know you are trapped and have only one option, to pay-just like highway robbery. Also, she admitted that she was paid 10,000-no he said / she said situation.

Had BB's wanted to salvage their reputation pertaining to this issue it would have been very easy. Tell her that when that patron walks in you will pay him 6000 with a smile an and apology for the misunderstanding. That would allow me to post about how I was made whole and maybe it was just a big misunderstanding after all! Everyone saves face, but I realize that is simply not the Latin or Conquistador business model. (ie in every transaction there is only one outcome-one person is the winner and the other the loser, whereas in the European business model we think in terms of mutual satisfaction).

Other posters her have established the fact that Angela has a history of at least attempting to charge 10,000, I'm just the only one who admitted it. I find it disturbing that BB's allows an employee who repeatedly scams or attempts to scam their customers, to remain employed there. If me telling the truth hurts Angela or BB's- they should have thought about the possible consequences before hand.

People think that they can get away with stuff cause you're on their turf and they have you outnumbered-they have all the leverage. But the webb is one hell of an equalizer, see it I own the rights to this story and can tell it as many times on as many forums as I choose. Rhetorical question, if it happened to you at what point would you be content to STFU?

Now, lets keep this thing in perspective. Didn't come here to argue and I'm not hating on anyone. This is about ONE performer. There have been many misconceptions, or myths regarding set rates, BB's role, etc. Which have been de-bunked, so that now everyone has a clearer understanding- this is constructive. For the record I like BB's and went there based on their history of happy customers. I would not write them off completely, based on one girl, but I would certainly decline ANY extras, especially if the girl is the one who brings it up. Also I would boycott all performers who have a history of bad behavior.

I especially like the restaurant staff. I keep a menu in my room, when I go to the restaurant I walk up to the waitress and tell her what I want and then go sit down, I don't make her come over to me-why because my parents taught met to be considerate, especially of others who have less. About 2/3 of my trips good experiences have nothing to do with chicas- the guys I meet or other stuff outside the hotel. Other than this one bad experience, I had a great time there-swam in the pool, ate lots of salads, walked the beach, tried other resturants, wanted to take the Paradise Island snorkeling trip but a chica messed up my schedule-should have just cancelled and went anyway. There are still a few chicas I wouldn't mind seeing again-hope that puts things is perspective.

Maybe you missed this part.

"As I explained to BB's management I knew that it was around $50 because that's what I paid extra in CR for the culo and while on the steep side it was OK. (A patron who has been going there for 10 years told me the next day that the going rate for the culo was 1800 plus the normal rate-) " This was my 21st trip, I've had 150 other puntas before her and have never had a misunderstanding over price.

One of the purposes this forum is to expose bad providers like Angela so that other members don't fall victim. I paid for the right to tell my story and did so for the benefit of forum members. But you're welcome to white-knight for her all you wish.
    By calling me a white knight, I think you're trying to imply that I'm a chump. I'm not friends with Angela beyond visits at Blackbeards. The only reason I spoke up for her is that she has been a great provider for years at BBs. I would hate to lose access to her while I'm there because someone had their pride hurt.

That's not me being a chump. A better example of that, for instance, would be someone paying 10,000 pesos for culo sex. 😀.

Culo de Angela.

I am not sure what you would have expected from Tim. Your word against her word on the unregulated price, not the fixed price set by BB. You have learned an expensive lesson, never discuss a price when her mouth occupied with your dick. I probably would not pay that amount. Your risk of going to jail is probably very close to zero. You have been safe, the only problem you might have had if Angela badmouthing you to other chicas, but I do not think that she would have done it. As for Angela, I would say boycott her ass, not the rest of her body, as she is very good performer. Thanks for sharing, your post will make it harder for chicas to ask for ridiculous prices.

You and Parkinsons have it right. In my experience dealing w / MP's / Casas the mamasan or owner almost always sides with the girl. Had a Nica novia who's brother was a high ranking police officer, pity the fool who tried to stiff her or her friends. I've heard stories where guys got drug form their hotel room and thrown in jail, and sometimes the girl made the whole story up- but she has connections, relatives, etc.

Once she pulled her stunt I realized that she wouldn't have done it without having confidence that BB's would back her up in the event I went to the mamasan, so even if I had I really don't think it would have made any difference. IOW I realized at that moment that the real policy is "YOU ARE OBLIGED TO PAY WHATEVER PRICE SHE SAYS THAT YOU AGREED TO" without regard to what hook or crook means she arrived at that price.

The reason I didn't go to BB's management then is because I though it would be a waste of time. The reason I went and paid her the remaining 6000 and played "nice"is because I could not risk getting thrown in jail. I knew I had been screwed, realized that I'm alone in the wrong neighborhood, totally outnumbered with BB's management on her side. I am a veteran, old and have two permanent disabilities, and at that point began to fear for my own safety.

Had it been an indy at Sosua I would have given her the 4000 and told her to "get lost". But I THOUGHT that the reason I was paying Gringo prices there, is so I wouldn't have to deal with this BS, that BB"s had their customer's backs. Instead it turns out that their setup where I am paying premium prices, actually worked against me instead of for me. I was going for 5 days every month, and thinking about leasing a condo for the winter. But if there's no advantage to BB's chicas vs some indys off the street, what's the point?

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a nice chica friendly hotel in Cabarete, think I'll go there in July?.

You and Parkinsons have it right. In my experience dealing w / MP's / Casas the mamasan or owner almost always sides with the girl. Had a Nica novia who's brother was a high ranking police officer, pity the fool who tried to stiff her or her friends. I've heard stories where guys got drug form their hotel room and thrown in jail, and sometimes the girl made the whole story up- but she has connections, relatives, etc.

Once she pulled her stunt I realized that she wouldn't have done it without having confidence that BB's would back her up in the event I went to the mamasan, so even if I had I really don't think it would have made any difference. IOW I realized at that moment that the real policy is "YOU ARE OBLIGED TO PAY WHATEVER PRICE SHE SAYS THAT YOU AGREED TO" without regard to what hook or crook means she arrived at that price.

The reason I didn't go to BB's management then is because I though it would be a waste of time. The reason I went and paid her the remaining 6000 and played "nice"is because I could not risk getting thrown in jail. I knew I had been screwed, realized that I'm alone in the wrong neighborhood, totally outnumbered with BB's management on her side. I am a veteran, old and have two permanent disabilities, and at that point began to fear for my own safety..
    First, I apologize if you think I'm attacking you but the reputation of the girls and BB speaks for itself over the last two decades with many happy customers. I think you are caught in your feelings and now want to play the " I didn't feel safe" card which is absurd. If you would have initially went to management they would have negotiated a settlement that the girl would have eventually submitted to. But after the deal to be making such a ruckus is not fair. If I was BB I would tell the girls to stop anal and stick to the menu, is that what you want? Basing Dominican prices on Costa Rica is another mistake because prices vary in different establishments in CR so you don't think they would vary in different countries. Suck it up and let it go before someone ruins the last good / guaranteed thing we have in BB.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    Man was charged 5 times more then he agreed to pay. Every body knows that BB skanks are not worth 10000 pesos. My man decided to give in but he knew he had been screwed. I would have loved to have seen what would have happened if he had stood his ground. Angela is persona non grata with me as is BB.

Once she pulled her stunt I realized that she wouldn't have done it without having confidence that BB's would back her up in the event I went to the mamasan, so even if I had I really don't think it would have made any difference. IOW I realized at that moment that the real policy is "You are obliged to pay whatever price she says that you agreed to" without regard to what hook or crook means she arrived at that price.

The reason I didn't go to BB's management then is because I though it would be a waste of time. The reason I went and paid her the remaining 6000 and played "nice"is because I could not risk getting thrown in jail. I knew I had been screwed, realized that I'm alone in the wrong neighborhood, totally outnumbered with BB's management on her side. I am a veteran, old and have two permanent disabilities, and at that point began to fear for my own safety.

Had it been an indy at Sosua I would have given her the 4000 and told her to "get lost". But I thought that the reason I was paying Gringo prices there, is so I wouldn't have to deal with this BS, that BB"s had their customer's backs. Instead it turns out that their setup where I am paying premium prices, actually worked against me instead of for me. I was going for 5 days every month, and thinking about leasing a condo for the winter. But if there's no advantage to BB's chicas vs some indys off the street, what's the point?

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a nice chica friendly hotel in Cabarete, think I'll go there in July?.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanqui69  [View Original Post]
    What was the reasoning given at the time for their support to the chica when you took up the problem with the manager on site? This is very different from what it has been in the past.
    Mr Yanqui,

He didn't take up the problem with management about the deal. He paid and sealed the deal with a tip and a kiss. Both parties were happy and the deal was concluded so BB was excused. Days later you want management to referee and tell a girl their are parameters on a side deal and set value on her ass, which BB will not do. BB is not complicit or responsible here.

Don't want to make this personal, because it isn't but when I began telling Capt. Tim the story, he told me that he had read it, and his response seemed prepared as I expected it would be.
    What was the reasoning given at the time for their support to the chica when you took up the problem with the manager on site? This is very different from what it has been in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkinsons  [View Original Post]
    No, it was pretty clear he knew he was over charged when she hit him with the 10 K. I think the issue was they've agreed to a deal, but the girl did a switcheroo and denied the agreed-upon price. I agree though, had he stood his ground, been more forceful (rather than kiss and be nice) taken the argument to management, the outcome would've been different. Once he paid her, the horse is out of the barn and understandably BB couldn't do much..
    I'd say this is an accurate assessment of what transpired.

Quote Originally Posted by Henley100  [View Original Post]
    Angela made an offer to me for her culo for $250 (about what Mr. A was offered.) I declined. It was no problem and I still got great service. Knowing Angela, she didn't initially deceive you. From my experience and others, she quotes her actual price beforehand. I think the problem you two had was an error in translation.

I agree with Mr. Gogo. You paid, had some fun. Then you posted and found out you overpaid and got a little butt-hurt. Let it go.

Angela is an excellent provider overall. Highly recommended.
    Maybe you missed this part.

"As I explained to BB's management I knew that it was around $50 because that's what I paid extra in CR for the culo and while on the steep side it was OK. (A patron who has been going there for 10 years told me the next day that the going rate for the culo was 1800 plus the normal rate-) " This was my 21st trip, I've had 150 other puntas before her and have never had a misunderstanding over price.

One of the purposes this forum is to expose bad providers like Angela so that other members don't fall victim. I paid for the right to tell my story and did so for the benefit of forum members. But you're welcome to white-knight for her all you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanqui69  [View Original Post]
    Understand what you're saying, but, that said, they don't have to worry about "having to live with" the chica. There is a waiting list of chicas waiting for an opening (no pun intended) to work there.

In the past, there have been abusive guests, and management would back up the chica in those instances, but in the situation you described, in the past, they would not risk future business to support a chica's unreasonable demand.

Would be interested to know what the management's reasoning was, and which manager you spoke with.
    Don't want to make this personal, because it isn't but when I began telling Capt. Tim the story, he told me that he had read it, and his response seemed prepared as I expected it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    Man was charged 5 times more then he agreed to pay. Every body knows that BB skanks are not worth 10000 pesos. My man decided to give in but he knew he had been screwed. I would have loved to have seen what would have happened if he had stood his ground. Angela is persona non grata with me as is BB.
    Ass is off the menu and negotiated independently and the guys have one price and the girl has her price. As stated and confirmed here she puts a high premium on such and explains this. The girls price is also determined on if you are a newbie, her comfort zone with you, and the value she wants to place on it. Its a big difference between 2 k and 10 k so most guys would have complained or cussed her out and refused to pay, but they made happy and everything was good. See, if he heard 2 k and she said 4 k most guys would pay to keep the peace. If he heard 2 k and she said 6 k most guys would probably balk. But 2 k and 10 k is a big difference and he paid up and gave her a tip, that makes me believe her price was legit. She speaks English so what wasn't understood? He sucked it up and payed and I respect him for that but it should have ended there.

Once he found out the unofficial mongers rate he was pissed. Sure maybe other girls add a 2 k premium or maybe the guy is a repeat customer and gets a great deal but these things have to be figured in on a side deal. If a girl likes me and gives me free pussy are all the other guys entitled to free pussy? You say BB girls aren't worth 10 k but I know several guys who have married BB girls so they thought they were worth more.

F all that

Quote Originally Posted by Henley100  [View Original Post]
    Angela made an offer to me for her culo for $250 (about what Mr. A was offered.) I declined. It was no problem and I still got great service. Knowing Angela, she didn't initially deceive you. From my experience and others, she quotes her actual price beforehand. I think the problem you two had was an error in translation.

I agree with Mr. Gogo. You paid, had some fun. Then you posted and found out you overpaid and got a little butt-hurt. Let it go.

Understood Sir, but it's a side deal that has many different dynamics and everyone here is blaming Black beards. I've been going to BB since 2007 and have never had a problem. I've always had a ball and management has always been accountable when the rules are followed. If I read correctly the guy and the girl even had a kiss and Kum-ba-ya moment to end the deal. Only when he found out that he might have over-paid was when the issue started, but that has nothing to do with BB or their management.
    No, it was pretty clear he knew he was over charged when she hit him with the 10 K. I think the issue was they've agreed to a deal, but the girl did a switcheroo and denied the agreed-upon price. I agree though, had he stood his ground, been more forceful (rather than kiss and be nice) taken the argument to management, the outcome would've been different. Once he paid her, the horse is out of the barn and understandably BB couldn't do much.

BTW, I just got back from my usual strip club in the hood. Saw a girl that I haven't seen in a while, and struck a deal to take her to the VIP room for a quick bang for I paid her last time, 3675 pesos. I gave her 920 pesos for the lap dances (3 songs) she's given me up to that point, she was supposed to bring back a condom, 230 pesos for change, and then we would head for the VIP room. Well she disappeared after that. So she robbed me of my 230 pesos (and she missed out on making 3675 pesos). I should've taken that up with management too, but I just left. I think if I go back tomorrow and tell them what transpired, they wouldn't do anything either.

Understood Sir, but it's a side deal that has many different dynamics and everyone here is blaming Black beards. I've been going to BB since 2007 and have never had a problem. I've always had a ball and management has always been accountable when the rules are followed. If I read correctly the guy and the girl even had a kiss and Kum-ba-ya moment to end the deal. Only when he found out that he might have over-paid was when the issue started, but that has nothing to do with BB or their management.

Posting Limitations