La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: AMPs in other areas of Dubai

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 621 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 9313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Amp szr

Hi billah.

Where is this place? Do you mind sharing the number or location?

Quote Originally Posted by KingBilla  [View Original Post]
    After reading the reviews decided to visit the AMP in SZR. Contacted them via whatsapp & from the pics selected a cute thai. Booked her for 2 pm. Discrete entrance to the building. The same floor has offices as well but was not an issue. She was dressed in an AMP uniform & looked damn sexy. Guided me to a fairly bigger room with a queen size bed on the floor which is always good. She handed over the blue shorts asked me to change. Once back had a little chat & massage started. It felt purely professional with right pressure on the right areas. Good attention on shoulders & back. Once on the legs, she removed the blue shorts & good care was given to my thighs & ass. & no sign of extras at all. So decided to chat with her again, she was there for around 9 months & was surprised like anything when I told her that I am in dubai for 9 years. On the flip covered me with towel & started massaging my chest & arms & we continued the chat. She looks gorgeous & was still couldn accept that I was in dubai for 9 years. After about 45 minutes somewhere in the middle of our conversation suddenly she kissed me. Came on top of me & what followed next was an excellent GFE, one of the best I recieved in the recent times. She is not that much into DFK but was ok. Cloths came off slowly & OMG what a beauty she is. Nice natural boobs which I sicked po800 mindfull. Slowly went down kissing & stoped a while near the V. She was on a high & pulled my head towards it. DATY continued for around 10 minutes & she was moaning & trembling throughout. Very sensitive & clean pussy. After a while once she is relaxed asked her if she had condom. Rubber on. She like to be on top. Enjoyed to the core for around 10 -15 min finished in mish. Relaxed for a while, got a compliment on my stamina & DATY. Asked my number, happily shared & kissed good bye with a promise of meeting again.

Place 8/10.

Room 9/10.

Girl 9/10.

Service 8.5/10 (no BJ).

Damage: 100 + 220 (never mentioned anything about money during the entire seasion) 220 was what I had. She happily accepted what I gave. Dint even check howmuch.

New FR

After reading the reviews decided to visit the AMP in SZR. Contacted them via whatsapp & from the pics selected a cute thai. Booked her for 2 pm. Discrete entrance to the building. The same floor has offices as well but was not an issue. She was dressed in an AMP uniform & looked damn sexy. Guided me to a fairly bigger room with a queen size bed on the floor which is always good. She handed over the blue shorts asked me to change. Once back had a little chat & massage started. It felt purely professional with right pressure on the right areas. Good attention on shoulders & back. Once on the legs, she removed the blue shorts & good care was given to my thighs & ass. & no sign of extras at all. So decided to chat with her again, she was there for around 9 months & was surprised like anything when I told her that I am in dubai for 9 years. On the flip covered me with towel & started massaging my chest & arms & we continued the chat. She looks gorgeous & was still couldn accept that I was in dubai for 9 years. After about 45 minutes somewhere in the middle of our conversation suddenly she kissed me. Came on top of me & what followed next was an excellent GFE, one of the best I recieved in the recent times. She is not that much into DFK but was ok. Cloths came off slowly & OMG what a beauty she is. Nice natural boobs which I sicked po800 mindfull. Slowly went down kissing & stoped a while near the V. She was on a high & pulled my head towards it. DATY continued for around 10 minutes & she was moaning & trembling throughout. Very sensitive & clean pussy. After a while once she is relaxed asked her if she had condom. Rubber on. She like to be on top. Enjoyed to the core for around 10 -15 min finished in mish. Relaxed for a while, got a compliment on my stamina & DATY. Asked my number, happily shared & kissed good bye with a promise of meeting again.

Place 8/10.

Room 9/10.

Girl 9/10.

Service 8.5/10 (no BJ).

Damage: 100 + 220 (never mentioned anything about money during the entire seasion) 220 was what I had. She happily accepted what I gave. Dint even check howmuch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eravandi  [View Original Post]
    Miss S is a gem. She goes all the way. You should try Miss A as well.
    Off-course. From the lineup, both Ms A & Ms and are good looking and they're on my to do list. When I finished my session with Ms S, she recommends to try Ms A or Ms and on my next visit. My next launch is not too far away, will report my experience post my visit.

Ms V at Grim-stone

I do not believe many folks been here so will be bit vague for a while.

Always seen this place on the maps but never tried it out as it was in an hotel. I am calling the hotel Grim-stone because of the grim colour they painted their hotel. (Hint: It's best colour for stealthiness). Then I thought, screw it! And went. Worse case, I will get nothing but a massage. Checked their site listed on the maps and they had some promo going on. Whatsapped them and they sent across the pictures (first good sign!) Picked out the best of the lot and let's call her Ms V. Ms. V has a lovely slim figure with sharp features.

Looks: 7/10.

Made an appointment and set off to the place.

The AMP looks quite neat. Had to wait for a few minutes before Ms. V was ready. She gently takes my arm (second good sign!) and guides me to the only room which is available. It's a small room and has just about enough space for a queen bed and that's about it. She apologizes for the small room.

Ms. V is a Viet and speaks bit of English. There were no blue shorts. She hands me a towel and steps out. I strip down and put the towel on my ass and lie on the bed waiting. She came in shortly and asks if I would like an oil massage. I agree and she starts her work. She also asks if the pressure was good (I like a strong massage and she was just about right).

She starts her massage being rather professional (I had doubts now!) and works rather properly on the back, legs and arm. She was rather good and she compliments my body and legs (I do workout so I do have rather muscly legs and fairly strong shoulders. Alternatively she could have been lying: P) Either ways, that's another rise in hope!

Admittedly her professionalism rather confused me and kept me wondering. Whilst on my stomach, She gently moved the towel up and down covering my modest arse and whilst she massaged the entire length of the leg, she didn't touch the twins and little johnny. I did rather enjoy the massage though.

After a good long session on the back, she asked me to flip and continued her work. Again, the towel is still on little johnny and she again covers the arms and legs. This time there was a very light almost unintentional graze of the twins and little johnny as she went the full length of the legs.

Finally after 50 minutes of the awesome massage, she asks what do I want now, head massage or extras. Asked what was on the menu and there was HJ and BJ. I think FS is there but she sort of conveyed in broken English that she can't do FS today (also in a way I was glad because I wasn't carrying). HJ was 1 red and BJ was 3 reds. Since I liked her massage so much, I negotiated it to two reds.

She unbuttoned her top and pull it down to her waist. She fondled little johnny who finally woke up after all the confusion and became big johnny at her touch. She started her BJ and boy did she deep throat it. She was super sloppy and was a champ at it. Whilst she blew me, I took her bra off and fondled her breasts while she sucked away! Within ten minutes I was about to blow. I held her head and exploded deep in her throat again and again. Finally spent, she sucked up every drop and spit it into a tissue exclaiming that's a lot! (always a confidence booster to hear that!

She asked if I would like to use the shower facilities to clean up. Didn't feel like using it and just asked her to take a towel and rub me off. She then proceeded to wipe me off with a towel everywhere. Dressed and left a happy man.

Place 9/10.

Service 9/10.

Total Damage: 120 for the house (regular is 150 but there was a promo running) and 2 reds for her.

WIR? Absolutely if Ms V is there. Rest of the lineups look below average IMO. Also going to see if I can get an FS next time.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalFreak  [View Original Post]
    Hi JAR,

I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. Could you please clear some of your messages to accept PM.

Cheers.
    I visited this escape place a couple of times. They have very clean and big rooms. But I was not offered FS here. Will post detailed reviews soon.

Nuru place

A couple of places offering nuru massage cropped up in BB area and since I have never tried it before decided to take the leap. This place is very discreet and has two levels of security. First the security from the main tower confronts you and then you have to show your EID to pass through the second one.

Line up was a mix of thai, chinese and indian. Selected a cute thia girl. Paid 380 for the nuru massage and once the session started it was so much fun. She was rubbing, kissing and sucking me all over. Her DFK skills were the best I've seen. . I literally could not breathe for a moment but I wasent complaining. She offered FS for extra cash but I was enjoying the B2 be so much that I was not in the mood. For those who have not yet tried nuru massage before you should definitely give it a shot. Things can get quite slippery so you have to do a balancing act.

My only regret was that I was so excited I blew all over in 30 minutes and then you can't use it again.

Will definitely be visiting again.

Place 9/10.

Girl 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalFreak  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot to Joe & Rakesh for providing information about Creepy Crawly place, the name has changed but they operate in the same location.

As recommended, I booked Moroccan bath with Ms S for best experience. Visited the spa late afternoon and I was waiting for Ms S. She came and took me to a room which was dimly lit & smelled so nicely. I can feel some of my stress melting away. Can't wait for her to work her magic hands on my body. She asked me to take everything off and to take shower. She went out to change her dress. She turned on the steam and joined me along with the shower. After 5 minutes, she asked to lay down on rubber mat on a marble slab and within minutes she whispered about extras. I asked for B2B and BJ and I was half erect, she grabbed Jr and went on with B2B every now and then grabbing to check I was hard. Her body is very soft and her breasts are actually very nice. Her breasts are little more than a handful and very firm with implants. I had a good play with them, sucking and licking the nipples while she was lying next to me, stroking my cock. She was kissing all over me & her kisses were awesome.

As the play continues, the room was fully covered with steam so we shifted to the massage room. As we shifted, she went down started sucking my Jr with all her sucking skills. She kept touching my body with one hand, looking at me, playing with the balls on the other. I was playing with her breasts, touching her all over her and FIV. As I was holding her breast, she kept going slowly with her BJ moaned every stroke until I just exploded in her mouth..
    Miss S is a gem. She goes all the way. You should try Miss A as well.

Please clear your inbox

Hi JAR,

I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. Could you please clear some of your messages to accept PM.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by JustARub  [View Original Post]
    Evening Gentlemen,

Having heard the recent reports of LE visits from both members and ladies I was concerned that my time in Dubai would be lacking in new experiences. Fortunately I was wrong and I was able to enjoy several MP during my trip.

The first of my bookings was at an MP I've visited many times before. It's an ESCAPE from the hustle in Jumeirah 1 and I've always found ladies that are both sexy, and talented. On this particular night I wanted a lady with some natural curves, so after receiving pics from whatsapp, selected Miss M ya for a 90 minute massage and bath session. As I've been before I am able to get this deal for 300 but usually it's a 450 charge. So do negotiate.

Rooms in this location are clean, and all have ensuite shower rooms and of course a Moroccan bath. Almost no chance of LE walking in and if they did, plenty of time to be warned of their arrival..

Ms S at Creepy Crawly

Thanks a lot to Joe & Rakesh for providing information about Creepy Crawly place, the name has changed but they operate in the same location.

As recommended, I booked Moroccan bath with Ms S for best experience. Visited the spa late afternoon and I was waiting for Ms S. She came and took me to a room which was dimly lit & smelled so nicely. I can feel some of my stress melting away. Can't wait for her to work her magic hands on my body. She asked me to take everything off and to take shower. She went out to change her dress. She turned on the steam and joined me along with the shower. After 5 minutes, she asked to lay down on rubber mat on a marble slab and within minutes she whispered about extras. I asked for B2B and BJ and I was half erect, she grabbed Jr and went on with B2B every now and then grabbing to check I was hard. Her body is very soft and her breasts are actually very nice. Her breasts are little more than a handful and very firm with implants. I had a good play with them, sucking and licking the nipples while she was lying next to me, stroking my cock. She was kissing all over me & her kisses were awesome.

As the play continues, the room was fully covered with steam so we shifted to the massage room. As we shifted, she went down started sucking my Jr with all her sucking skills. She kept touching my body with one hand, looking at me, playing with the balls on the other. I was playing with her breasts, touching her all over her and FIV. As I was holding her breast, she kept going slowly with her BJ moaned every stroke until I just exploded in her mouth.

Afterwards, she cleaned me up and we had a quick shower. Ms S is phenomenal, and I am overjoyed with her service. She asked for 200 for B2B & BJ but because of her exceptional GFE, I gave her 250 but to my surprise she didn't accept an extra 50 though I said 50 is a tip for you. She didn't take that extra 50 but she asked me to visit often. Left the room with a final hug and a happy customer. I enjoyed much & I will return for sure to try FS with Ms S and there are another 2 pretty girls to try as well.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRoger  [View Original Post]
    Just A Rub did state the blindly obvious but for more information that is specific plus a few tips I can share you best PM me SamSam as I can't say too much here as gives a few things away. Have to thank a few other seniors for the initial tips so please PM me. They know who they are as we share tips on PM.

Look forward to it.
    Thanks bud, trying to restore my sucscription again as sorting out a BTC account, card payments was easier. If you don't mind PM'ing me would be appreciated otherwise will need to wait for my premium to go through. Fingers crossed I think I will try vaction place.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSam2  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

Quick question for some of the seniors here, how would you rate Miss Y/ Miss L of Vaction Hotel in terms of looks and age? Considering a few I have seen on FB and a few Korean at a place that has another word that also means splendid but with an M and theme of royal. They seem good looking but unsure if like they say, beauty does not mean a good service.
    Just A Rub did state the blindly obvious but for more information that is specific plus a few tips I can share you best PM me SamSam as I can't say too much here as gives a few things away. Have to thank a few other seniors for the initial tips so please PM me. They know who they are as we share tips on PM.

Look forward to it.

LE Targets

I'm told the whole thing started as an immigration / illegal working thing. Bizarrely connected to a big push on companies to employ more Emiratis (don't think the Massage business is where the best opportunities for Emiratis are). This meant checks on working visas then that went on to see which AMPS actually had licenses. I've hear a suggestion also that places advertising through cards were a target but that may just be because of the two previous points. Girls like V etc are here in work visas with the spa and to get this it has to have a license. Many are here in tourist visas but working.

Also a few girls have said the are only doing extras with repeat customers.

AF.

Quote Originally Posted by PlushTiger  [View Original Post]
    I felt the hitch for a good rub and tug lately and wanted a good rub so I contacted miss are from Lina's place. As per our new modus operandi I expected her to ask me early (they started closing shop at 6 pm). Surprisingly she was busy till 10:00 pm and indicated through whatsapp that there was nothing to worry. And indeed save for the lower activity that took over Dubai the last months, it seemed to be business as usual. This is quite puzzling, wonder what the real target was as many AMPS are still up and running and Expo is coming in less than one year. So unless they wanted to send a signal to the trade that things should be kept bellow the radar, there might be other campaigns so I would still urge each and everyone to keep a low profile and stay alert.

Stay safe have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSam2  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

Quick question for some of the seniors here, how would you rate Miss Y/ Miss L of Vaction Hotel in terms of looks and age? Considering a few I have seen on FB and a few Korean at a place that has another word that also means splendid but with an M and theme of royal. They seem good looking but unsure if like they say, beauty does not mean a good service.
    Come on Sam. Literally 3 posts before your request there is an FR about Miss why which gives you a pretty good idea of looks etc. Both have been well reported on, so if you're curious, why not just go try them and add your FR to the extensive info on both ladies.

Guys,

Quote Originally Posted by RickenBacker  [View Original Post]
    The evening of my first day had to be spent with either of Ms A or Ms why at the Vacations Hotel. Thought it wise to enjoy guaranteed fun before I set out to explore untested waters. What if I ran out of steam? Called and asked for Ms why. Fixed a time with her. Actually reached a little early in my excitement. She was busy. The friendly lady at the counter with the nice shapely legs asked me to wait. I asked about Ms A, wondering if she was available. She wasn't. With her work visa having run out she had returned home but was sure to be back by mid Dec. Whew! Ms A is immensely edible and I would have hated her leaving for good. I also find her drop dead good looking.

10 minutes passed and the counter lady asked me to go in. I found why waiting. Oh, she is delectable too. Fortunately she recognised me and the vibes swung up. Inside the room we immediately went into a prolonged hug, searching, smooching each other and feeling up. She did a pole dance kind of thing around me that turned me on. She went to fetch her stuff while I shed mine..
    Nice Review, any clues on the Iranian? Out of intrest would for those who have seen miss A would you say petite or more like Miss L near Pizza Place. Final stop of the year in just over a week so want to make my final stop over a memorable one.

Posting Limitations