Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: AMPs in other areas of Dubai

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 622 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 9325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Supersonic visit

Hi everyone,

Hope y'all doing fine.

I live / work in DXB for 3 years but found about this forum few weeks ago.

Been monitoring this forum for a while.

Wanted to share my visit for supersonic MP. Used to be regular in this place but sharing first time here.

Am a big fan of Ms. L (who is not in DXB for last one year) . After she left, I use to go with Ms. P (guess other members have mentioned about her already). Ms. P is good in rimming and getting CIM. She loves toying us.

My recent visits were with Ms. K thai lady. Past 30, chubby, big tits (natural) and great ass too. She is super good on bed. Must try.

Highly recommend Ms. P and Ms. K from this place.

Have seen one cute Thai girl, going to try her next time and will update.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    I went to this Spa for first time after reading the report and was given a random girl. Massage was excellent and during the chat she asked me if it is my first time. I said I came here before but I do not remember the name of girl who gave good massage and I was happy. After that her massage got frisky between my legs, her fingers were finding my erotic zones more frequently. I got handy without asking with access to her good assets.

Now every girl may not be same but if your line of conversation is right you can score something almost everytime!!
    Thanks Joe. After your reply I went ahead and booked an appointment.

The therapist is cute but doesn't talk much. I tried to make some hints about looking forward to be happy and all just like 'last time' LOL but I thought this was not going to get anywhere so I just accepted the fact I would 'just' get a nice massage.

Once she started working on my left leg she was ripping the blue pants open on that side, entirely, and her hands came very close to my balls. She actually touched a couple times, as well as deep strokes between my butt cheeks.

Then she started on my right leg and she ripped open that side of the pants, but not entirely. That's when I proposed that she can remove my pants but she declined. Shocker. LOL.

Once flipped she proceeded with the very nice and relaxing massage and nearing the end of the massage she was massaging more around the groin area and also actually fully touching my balls. My cock was rock hard at this point. She never really touched my cock but the tension was high. Than she stopped and proceeded with head massage and not much later she was done.

I asked her if she was sure she was done, LOL. And she confirmed. 'Aren't you going to make me happy?' I said. Which she replied 'it's not allowed' but I could sense that this was not a definite no. Once I told her I was giving her a big tip, she asked how much. 150 I said. And at that point she was sold. She took some extra oil and grabbed my cock and started stroking. But all was quite secretive of course, raising the towel with one hand to make room for the strokes, while she is keeping a close eye on the door and glancing at me and my cock from time to time, but the door had the main attention. If she saw a shade passing by the door she would briefly stop until the coast is clear again. It's not your average AMP experience but the secretiveness made me extra horny LOL.

After the explosion she cleaned up a little bit with my ripped off shorts and then continued with some massage for 5 minutes or so.

Once done I gave her the 150 tip and took a nice shower. Got my green tea in the reception and was on my way.

Meanwhile I have visited her 3 more times and I also visited another branch but did not have luck there.

Chromosomes

Quote Originally Posted by Aryanz  [View Original Post]
    Another day tried miss see amazing massage. With good strong nudges and stretches and deal was struck at 2 red for FS. Probably due to a week day and day time effect. I still have my doubts about miss see is she is has the why chromosome hope the seniors can throw some lite.
    If you're referring to the miss C whose name has 3 letters, just based on the photograph where s / he is wearing a sort of black fishnet I am inclined to think that s / he has an X chromosome based on the squarish jaw and hand size and the rather thin ass, but for this later point it is not uncommon amongst some Asian females. I am suspicious about miss the heavenly miss A. I would have picked another one that these two. JMHO.

Gigi joint and regional flower

Last week had a break so tight of trying couple of them form Gigi and the regional flower.

First trip was to the regional flower and found a new entry miss G who had a rather dusky color for a Thai with a nice face. She said she came just a week back. Not sure. Started with the massage which was average not very gre8 o. The turn deal was done for 3 reds for everything. Best was that she asked for 20 to get key to lock. Which was funny as I have neva come across this before in this place. Anyways out came her dress she had a small man made upper half. Started with some great DFK. She was really into it. Gave me a BBJ with a little teeth on it but good deep BBJ almost taking into the throat. After around 10 minutes of BBJ went for DATY loved her juicy pussy. And her facial expressions were worth making me hot. Again lovely DFK almost all over me. Went on with the deed with on the top. Then doggy ending with Missy. She was really hot and tempting and wanted to go for another. So with another red she agreed and did twice which was a first time for me in an AMP. Liked her attitude but the attitude was kinda different when my friend took her another day. No price for the key even and she was kinda not ready to haggle for 2 reds. Probably the price is what tips the attitude.

Another day tried miss see amazing massage. With good strong nudges and stretches and deal was struck at 2 red for FS. Probably due to a week day and day time effect. I still have my doubts about miss see is she is has the why chromosome hope the seniors can throw some lite.

Another day at Gigi a new comer miss A a dark chocolate petite babe looked short in pics but she has tall and really charming. Though wearing a hair do which she removes as the deed begins. The weaved work on her hair is far better to look. She was pretty accommodating with every thing and ready to take the hit for 2 n and even third with continuous prepping up my tool. She is pretty good for a new bird.

Start of the week was another babe miss K from Thai who in pics looked real hot. She had a good built nice a slim that's how I like. On a closer note she had a some kinda rough face on her left side. English was not very good but she was a big surprise. Dresses flew and then she was onto my tool in a jiffy. Very good DFK with amazing GFE. She was stuck with BBJ for near 10 to 15 minutes to give me that release. Well BBJ neva gets my load out and ultimately we started with deed on reverse CG. Doggy. Lifting her up. And Mish. Tried all positions and she was up for it. She was one hell of a firecracker. The attitude just made up for all the other aspects. A must try.

That was one hell of week.

Stay safe and happy mongering.

OK landing at supersonic

Visited supersonic last week after a while, after being enticed by the gorgeous Miss S on one of their social pages or website. I have visited Miss L several times, and tried Miss P, have always had a great session and was looking for more of the same.

Reached the place at 10 pm, had booked for 1 h30 minutes in the VIP room (AED 200). Seems it was busy when I arrived, as I was given another room which was quite small and had attached moroccan bath. Miss S is quite beautiful but definitely has fake tits, which are not proportionate at all to her otherwise petite figure. Took a quick shower and waited for her to return, upon which a standard AMP massage with lotion began. I had the worst knot of my life in my back the DAY AFTER I visited Miss S. I do not know whether it was the massage or the rigorous actions that followed, but that was a bummer that stuck for a couple of days.

Around 30 minutes in, I asked what was on the menu, and we agreed on 300 for FS. However, she was adamant that it was only for one shot, with two shots being a non-negotiable AED 500; her reasoning: 2nd shot always takes longer. She was quite sexy so I reluctantly agreed. Paid the money, she quickly undressed and started with B2 B, with sensual touches, warm kisses and then a prolonged DFK session. Moving onto the BBBJ, she started off well but then it turned quite 'teethy'. Had to keep stopping that small mouth of hers from actually injuring me as she was going at a pace too. Tired of this, got the cover on and she rode me like a pro, even reaching down and playing with my nipples and intermittent kisses which were quite slow, wet and very GFE. She picked up the pace and either finished or acted like she did, twitching and letting out a loud gasp before dropping onto me. Asked me to get on top, and I obliged. Now I don't mean to brag, but generally I can keep going for 30 ish minutes, but she was so tight and beautiful that I was done in about 10 minutes since she started riding me. Asked her again if second shot was possible, but she would not budge from the extra 2 reds. I said I only have 1 red in my wallet, to which she replied I could pay the shop by card and they would give her the cash. Upstairs brain took over and decided against it, ending the session with more of the standard massage, and ended up leaving 20 minutes early since I had lost interest.

Overall, not a bad experience, but her transactional nature and teethy BJ probably means won't be visiting her again, Miss L is way more fun and provides a damn good sloppy BJ.

Costs:

AED 200 for 1 h30 VIP room.

AED 300 for FS (1 shot).

WIR: Not unless you're looking for a tight, young beautiful girl, but with very few upsides.

Note: I generally go for girls with curves in the right places, but something about the angles and positions with a petite girl really struck a chord. If anyone has any contacts for these features, drop me a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by PlushTiger  [View Original Post]
    The queen of hand jobs is back, after she disappeared from the radars for a few weeks. Long story short, she wanted to leave the spa where she is working but could not. So she will stick there till Ramadan it seems in the same joint, where you can run away from something. So enjoy while it last, as it seems she will be leaving for good to her home country. Gents who could not avail her service before can contact me for the dets.
    After Plush Tiger shared the dets with me (thanks a bunch!) I've had the pleasure to experience the queen.

Location is good with enough parking availability around the place. The place is big. I was guided to one of the rooms by the receptionist. A spacious room with a bathroom attached to it. I got a good feeling about this place.

I got undresses and hopped into the blue shorts and after a few minutes the queen walked in. I had no idea how she would look like but I was pleasantly surprised. A young pretty lady with nice shapes.

Once laying on my tummy she started the massage, there was not much time for chit chat as she was soley focused on the massage which was really good. At first she started working on some knots on my back, than proceeded with my legs. Up to this point the massage was pretty much 'legit', no accidently touches or such. Until suddenly she janks the shorts down, fully exposing my bum and starts to focus only there with her magical hands with an occasionally tickle on my balls. She also did a thing with her nails on my bum, like a light scratch, which felt like heaven.

Then it was time to turn around. From here the massage continued on my (upper) legs. Her massage is not strong but it is really relaxing. She really knows how to use those hands, its not just clueless rubbing.

Eventually the focus moved more and more to the groin area and the sexual tension was getting higher and higher. She teased the hell out of me. My little guy was saluting and waiting for the question. Eventually she asked if I wanted more and off she went with her magical hands. On hand focusing on my cock while the other hand occasionally found her way somewhere else.

The explosion was intense. Wauw. Damn. That was fucking nice.

Damage: 180 massage + 150 tip after.

WIR. Most probably yes. Although I like to have some small chit chat to break the ice, she was not really in the mood for that, but her skills are good enough for me to return!

Shaving in Jumeirah

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleShooter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Chaamp for the contact. The Shooter engaged the depilatory services a slim Thai lady. The shaving was done by electric trimmer, and covered chest, underarms, stomach and "bikini" for dh150. Full body is dh300. Waxing is also available.

As a comparison, the creepy crawly place offers a wet shave of the bikini area with a massage for dh150.

The shaving was quite pleasurable as Julie had small warm hands. No gloves and plenty of moving around the Shooter's equipment to get at the tricky bits. She worked slowly and meticulously. The Shooter noticed that his arm was in her way, so he moved it around and rested it on her small flat ass. That combined with her ministrations to his member triggered a tumescence. He requested additional services, and after some negotiation dh400 was settled upon.

He then decided to enjoy a massage first. That was negotiated down to dh150 for the hour. It was very nice and relaxing.

On to the action part, she was no spring chicken but a tidy little body. Small but nice boobs, lovely hips and protruding labia.
    The Shooter visited yesterday but the price has increased to 250. They tried to persuade him that he had paid that the last time. That was annoying, so he left without taking any service.

The place was empty. It's odd that they would let a paying customer and his dh400 tip walk out the door.

Looks like it's back to the tried and tested creepy crawly joint for shaving.

Yes I do remember these days especially some crazy threesomes with Vicky and Natiya. I am attaching a view that I found on google maps of how the area looked then. Recent joiners can now understand this name. I miss that period, and when I see it, lots of memories come back. I don't remember who's the genius who came up with this name (maybe Joe K?) but it was really appropriate and evocative sticking with the place, even though we attempted to change it to correspond to the new reality (the whole area has entirely been remodeled and beautified).

Stay safe.
    I miss that period too Plush!! The name Sandy Shoe was given by the original explorer Claxton who walked in soft sand to reach this building hence the name Sandy Shoes. And about the open doors in AMPS from time memorial they were always open. It was a requirement by owners and as advised by LE maybe. From No frills to SS the doors were open with some flimsy curtains. These girls has code word which was shouted loudly for reception to inform that action is about to begin LOL. That is how they managed if there is any LE raid.

SS no door

Quote Originally Posted by KingBilla  [View Original Post]
    Hey PT, its not that I am naughty, the fact is, once inside the room my concentration will be on the girl & I am much exited about what she is going to do. I have never thought about the doors or the curtains. But now I am a bit aftaid that this thought will come into my mind.

Lets see.

Kb.
    Don't worry KB. Once the small head takes over the thought control process you won't remember this thread 🤣.

Some, and maybe KingBilla too, are so naughty that it adds to their excitement. I guess that all those who have exhibitionism fetish will raid the spa that does not have a door as if there was no tomorrow. LOL.
    Hey PT, its not that I am naughty, the fact is, once inside the room my concentration will be on the girl & I am much exited about what she is going to do. I have never thought about the doors or the curtains. But now I am a bit aftaid that this thought will come into my mind.

Lets see.

Kb.

Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by AUHumble  [View Original Post]
    Some may better stay at home.
    It is just damned old' normal for us since the Sandy Shoes opened doors.
    Yes I do remember these days especially some crazy threesomes with Vicky and Natiya. I am attaching a view that I found on google maps of how the area looked then. Recent joiners can now understand this name. I miss that period, and when I see it, lots of memories come back. I don't remember who's the genius who came up with this name (maybe Joe K?) but it was really appropriate and evocative sticking with the place, even though we attempted to change it to correspond to the new reality (the whole area has entirely been remodeled and beautified).

Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sandy Shoes.jpg‎  

Some may better stay at home.

A spa without doors hat nothing to do with Exhibitionism.

It is just damned old' normal for us since the Sandy Shoes opened doors.

Some, and maybe KingBilla too, are so naughty that it adds to their excitement. I guess that all those who have exhibitionism fetish will raid the spa that does not have a door as if there was no tomorrow. LOL.

Interesting Upgrade at Motor City

Hey all,

I visited the usual Motor City spa, which I have frequented a number of times in the past, and was in for a surprise.

Now this spa is known to have pretty Viets for service, but in terms of extras, it used to be limited to B2 B with HJ.

But this last time (2 times), the B2 B was initiated without much effort and it lead to a nice BBBJ.

I was surprised.

And I gave the usual tip of 2 reds which was accepted without a fuss.

So I thought I should share it with you all.

Cheers!!

Better than sex reloaded

Miss J from the runaway spa in Jumeirah has left the Spa it seems. Anyone knows where she is working now? Any suggestion for a gut rub and tug with teasing would be very much welcome.

Stay safe.
    The queen of hand jobs is back, after she disappeared from the radars for a few weeks. Long story short, she wanted to leave the spa where she is working but could not. So she will stick there till Ramadan it seems in the same joint, where you can run away from something. So enjoy while it last, as it seems she will be leaving for good to her home country. Gents who could not avail her service before can contact me for the dets.

Another perspective

Quote Originally Posted by BloodRed  [View Original Post]
    You are much braver than me haha! The idea of someone from outside walking in while you're engaged in the act and getting busted scares me, as to what would happen in that scenario to me. Now if the door has a lock and your masseuse locks the door, then it's ok but most places I have been to do not have locks on the doors.

Posting Limitations