La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: AMPs in other areas of Dubai

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 622 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 417 457 507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 9325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Enjoy things while they are available

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    Yaya was one of a kind, very few girls from current crop can claim her legacy. She made a simple HJ in to an affair to remember. Her massive boobs on your chest, a deep passionate kiss while her one hand will slowly work on your manhood. Her eyes had mischief of a mistress and hand had loving technique to build it up slowly.. There will be only few like Yaya.
    There are surely quite a few lurkers here in the same situation as me before. I regret I did not get my membership before (part lazy, part not willing to use my CC, I had to wait till I could get a prepaid one). And I think that we will all regret Yaya especially the ones who never had the privilege to enjoy her services.

Quote Originally Posted by SagarSanan  [View Original Post]
    Hi Plush,

I was fortunate to have the services of Yaya before she left. Amazing experience thanks to you know who!

For a quick rub and Tug even at 0900 hrs this place is up and running.

Enjoy!
    Yaya was one of a kind, very few girls from current crop can claim her legacy. She made a simple HJ in to an affair to remember. Her massive boobs on your chest, a deep passionate kiss while her one hand will slowly work on your manhood. Her eyes had mischief of a mistress and hand had loving technique to build it up slowly.. There will be only few like Yaya.

FR AMP in Al Nahda

Following previous discussions on other parts of Dubai, Snow (fromage this forum not GOT) tipped me with a good address in Al Nahda, not far from NMC hospital. As soon as I got to travel to the area for work and once done, I followed his indications to quickly find the place to the center. A couple of Asian men welcome me and ask me to wait as L, the person I was recommended was busy. That was a good sign given that it was quite early in the day. While waiting, I notice a really good looking lady, Sasa with long hair a beautiful face and very nice proportion I decide to come back just for her. Finally, they invite me to go to one of the rooms and wait for L who is about to finish. The room is medium size with a a bed on top of a wooden platform and a hanger. The A/C was just right and there was a shower inside which is a plus. Soon after I put on the UBS (Ugly Blue Shorts), L arrives and I am a bit taken aback: she is quite slim, while the top rack was decent she barely has any ass-ets (by now you should know that I prefer the curvy kind) and to put it in a PC manner she is not really a stunner. I start to wonder if I should not swap with the Sasa. At the end I decide to go for it and trust the good judgement of my tipster. She asks if she gave me a massage before, I just mention that Snow recommended me. She starts a very good massage and performs a deep tissue massage as well as a few spine cracking techniques which relieve me from tension in my back. She has a weird character and gets a bit bossy and asks me not to move as I reach out to my phone to text, before adding "only moving here" and gently putting her hand between my legs. About 15 minutes in, she stops and asks me what I want and if I knew the price and how many shots: I always thought that anticipating customer needs was the utmost level of good service and I shall say I could not imagine better entrepreneurial spirit! We agree on BBBJ for 200. She tears apart the shorts and uses a wipe to clean the area and to my surprise start to give me an avid rimming session while caressing my balls and shaft. I am not really a big fan but decided to indulge for once. After 2-3 minutes I flip around and let her perform a BBJ which she does with lots of energy and enthusiasm. Usually, I consider that BJs as just a prelude to something more serious as I get impatient and want to jump to FS. However, FS was not discussed so I decide to be patient and let her do her job. She shows quite some stamina and keeps working on me for about 10 minutes while administering caresses in the whole area that made me shiver. The tension starts to build slowly and I breathe more and more heavily till I release everything in her mouth while my legs begin to shake. She keeps stroking and sucking on me till the last drop and beyond, I have to ask her to stop as it becomes almost painful. It was a really intense orgasm and one of the rare CIM I have had in the last 2 years. Then we return to massage and joke about many things and have the usual chit chat about the customers age, time in Dubai etc. Again after 20 minutes go by she asks me to flip for the second round. I have no problems in general for a second pop but the first one was so intense that it drained a good chunk of my energy. Fortunately, she skillfully attacks the little man with her mouth and hands and makes him become big and strong again. The second session lasts even longer and the release more epic than the first one. It's worth noting as well that she did not allow access to any of her assets. I was really glad for not having switched and for trusting Snow for sharing. To conclude, here is my rating:

Place: 8.

Looks: 6 (but don't judge a book by its cover).

Massage: 8 (IMHO she is almost as good as Rose from the famous place near Burjuman).

Attitude: 9 (this lady is gem).

Extra: 9 for BBJ.

Damage: 150 at the counter + 200.

WIR: To be honest I was about to go back the same day in the evening but it was too long a drive.

On the request of Snow who wants to keep this place under the radar, details will be shared only with Senior members and contributors.

So many AMPS so little timet

Quote Originally Posted by SagarSanan  [View Original Post]
    Hi Plush,

This AMP though a bit run down has stood the test of times and Joe through subtle hints allowed me to find this one couple of years ago. A has been my favorite. You mentioned that the she removed her top but she has always been just pulling up to let her ample size jugs out for me. Nevertheless a good and tight girl who always gives a good massage and experience. Did you happen to try any more Gems there? I was fortunate to have the services of Yaya before she left. Amazing experience thanks to you know who!

Enjoy!
    Joe mentioned in his initial post Lisa as a must try for her HJ technique. I have also noticed a slim Chinese lady with a piercing in the nose, if I am correct she used to work in another branch on Sheikh Rashid road street in Karama. She is quite wild and I'd recommend her. I forgot her name though. It is very difficult to find a balance between exploring new places and trying new girls vs. the tested and vetted. Last time I went to a new spot, I tried a girl out of the 12 she told me were working there. When I arrived I parked my in front of a Moroccan bath and spa and when I left I noticed yet another spa on the other side of the building. That makes easy 20 to 25 ladies in the same building block. And of course I found a couple of business cards on my car window. My point is that we need as many data points (I. E. FR) as possible to eliminate the lousy AMPS and quickly find the Gems. On certain directories there are about 1500 spas (including for women) so there is a lot to do in terms of exploration. On another note I think that it is a really juicy business and lately while browsing Dubizzle I found one for sale in Garhood, I called to just out of curiosity and I learned that it had been sold for above one million. I thought it would be funny to find 50 partners (in crime) to put 20,000 each and turn our passions into a business. I am sure it would have been one of the best investments ever.

Quote Originally Posted by PlushTiger  [View Original Post]
    Finally I managed to get some details about this one thanks to Sir Joe. Sadly Yaya the Queen of this center had left a while ago, but it seems that a new generation was already there. So here I am in the Karama Park area looking for this place I have tried to locate so many times without success. Somehow I like the vibe of this place, there is excellent Indian food and it seems much more authentic than other parts of Dubai. I easily find the building and get inside. I arrive in an old apartment that seemed empty. I find a chubby lady at the reception and pay 100 and ask for A as I was recommended.
    Hi Plush,

This AMP though a bit run down has stood the test of times and Joe through subtle hints allowed me to find this one couple of years ago. A has been my favorite. You mentioned that the she removed her top but she has always been just pulling up to let her ample size jugs out for me. Nevertheless a good and tight girl who always gives a good massage and experience. Did you happen to try any more Gems there? I was fortunate to have the services of Yaya before she left. Amazing experience thanks to you know who!

Enjoy!

Ms V on the lakes

Thanks to Joe for sending me V's digits. Booked an appointment for the evening. The AMP was easy to locate and V will share the location through whatsapp if you request. Paid 150 at the reception. V is Thai and has a perfect body, she is very friendly and everything is on menu. Massage was OK, after the flip she offered the extras. Went for FS on Joe's recommendation. She brought her kit, BBBJ / Russian / multiple positions she is good at it and is quite vocal. Finished with the massage and took a shower. Damage was 400. She also recommended some other girls for future. Good girl and great service. Will repeat.

Ms K

Thanks to Coachwip and IndoBedu for the details, I have now been to Ms K not once, but twice! Some of you might know that I am a big sucker when it comes to mature women and MILF-type ladies. I always think they provide the best experience purely from a lady-with-experience-because-she-lived-longer POV.

The communications were very smooth through text. Directions provided were very accurate. Pretty easy to get to. Building security is not an issue as I gave him the wink and nod when I mentioned which flat I am going to. My first time with this lady was very early in the morning. I had texted her to let her know what time my transit in Dubai was and she was more than happy to accommodate me at that time. Funny part is that when I get there, a younger lady from her country is sleeping on her couch. All wrapped up in a blanket and Ms K told me that she was really drunk and that chances of her waking up while we were in the middle of the act, were very little. And that's exactly how it was. It added a little bit of excitement to the whole experience knowing that she could wake up any time and find us in god-knows-what position.

The whole experience with Ms K was exactly as reported before. Very friendly lady with lots of conversation while we went through her massage and two shots. A shower to end the hour and I was out just as the sun was rising. She is definitely not a clock watcher and if it wasn't for my onward flight out of Dubai, I could have stayed longer and even offered to cook me some breakfast!

She's definitely a gem and good on you, Coachwip, for finding her. Let's also be careful on who and how we share her details with.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachWhip  [View Original Post]

I browsed CL-DXB for the first time a few nights ago and responded to an add for Thai massage and b2 b in the marina. Expectations were low. The other ads I followed up on seemed to support my prejudice. It was clear from the picture that Ms K was not the youngest however I value technique and experience, too. Plus the messaging was very encouraging so I thought what the hell: an appointment was made. A reference to 500 reds was made which I only acknowledged to leave my options open to suggest a more reasonable price depending on what I ended up with.

In any case I made my way over to the Rack in the Rak (the clue Sherlock): Ms K was as I had feared at least 15 years older that I had hoped. But I was warmly invited into the studio apartment and offered a beer so I played along.

I can share digits if anyone dares or feels like fondling their auntie.

Stay safe,

Coach.

FR: old school AMP first visit

Finally I managed to get some details about this one thanks to Sir Joe. Sadly Yaya the Queen of this center had left a while ago, but it seems that a new generation was already there. So here I am in the Karama Park area looking for this place I have tried to locate so many times without success. Somehow I like the vibe of this place, there is excellent Indian food and it seems much more authentic than other parts of Dubai. I easily find the building and get inside. I arrive in an old apartment that seemed empty. I find a chubby lady at the reception and pay 100 and ask for A as I was recommended. A young Chinese woman shows up, seemingly in her mid-twenties. She has a pretty and cute face and a tight body. I get to the room and got a bit disappointed by the interior design: they turned the kitchen into a massage room and it is just a bit word as the shelving is still there. Furthermore the ceiling seems low as they build an elevated platform to put the bed on. Anyhow, this place's nickname is No frills AMP for a good reason, right? As usual I am given the shorts and A comes back while I was pulling them up so she could see part of my manhood and she did not flinch and seem shocked (sometime I do that purposefully to evaluate the likelihood of a happy ending in places I visit for the first time). So I lay on the mattress and have A start a slow soft massage which I enjoy not so much about her technique which could be improved but because I was quite tired. I ask if her name is A to double check. Some AMP once lied to me and gave me a Chinese instead of a Thai and pretended her name was Victoria! We have the usual chat and I almost fell asleep when I notice an unexpected visitor: a cockroach was crawling against the wall before disappearing in a whole. I started to feel uneasy, and hope that it won't call upon the whole colony. Next time I will make sure to avoid the kitchen at any price. Every now and then A stops to check TV screens connected to the CCTV, and I notice that the place starts to get crowded. Despite not being so easy to find this place seems to have built a good reputation through word of mouth. At a certain point as she asks me if it is my first time, I nod and mention that I am a friend of Joe, hinting to her that I am here for a happy ending. To my surprise she remains quite distant as in the beginning, without any teasing or without venturing to my sensitive part as some masseur would do to arouse you. Finally, she asks me to turn and after a few minutes she throws in the 100 DHS question, of course I say, and pass on the money. She removes her top, turns around and let me open her bra which projected me years back when I had my first experiences and remember how proud I felt to open a bra. I did so with my special one hand technique to try to impress her. And she starts in one of the softest massage I had in a while. She leans over me, puts her left arm under my head and kisses me on the mouth and the neck so sensually that I felt loved, all the while she strokes my private parts slowly but firmly. Her technique could be perfected but it isn't mechanical, I have rarely felt such a GFE in an AMP, certainly due to her just starting in the trade. I enjoy very much caressing her a smooth and silky skin and the best is her tits. They were round firm, well balanced and. Tasty. Usually, I consider that more is better but in this case I shall say it was all very well proportionate. The mix of caress, stroking and kissing starts to operate its magic and I ask her to go faster before climaxing in a wonderful and soft way. She then went out to bring a hot towel to clean up all the evidence of our misbehavior and helped me get dressed. All in all I enjoyed very much my experience save for the room. On my way out I saw another lady that I think was working in another branch south of Karama. She is very wild (she bites you when you kiss her). Maybe I will return for a 4 hands.

Here is my rating:

Ambiance: 6.

Cleanliness: 4 (I hope the other rooms are OK, but avoid the kitchen at all cost, but I am a bit biased due to the cockroach incident).

Massage: 6.

Attitude: 8.

Extra: 8. 5.

WIR: certainly if I am in the neighborhood. It is one of the best value for money in town.

Any luck on AMP in Tecom

Quote Originally Posted by TimWau  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

After long time I am going to be back in Dubai for work! While I can not find my old log in I have been here for sometime! I did report on the famous SS at the time of Ipho etc.

Since I am always staying around Marina / Barsha I will be sampling some new places around Tecom!
    Hi,

Any luck on AMP in Tecom? Messaged seniors for Miss K. Friend is in town and itching for good message.

Full-bosomed Manglu

Had the itch to get some much needed rest & relaxation, so decided to visit this old favorite on the no frills AMP scene. Nothing has changed much here since I first visited circa 2010. This place got superseded on my list after the discovery of Yaya in Karama, but with her having finished her extended tour of duty, and me yet to discover the name of her young voluptuous (or ask Joe), decided to give this place a go again.

Rang ahead just to be sure of service, but am still very wary of doing this anywhere given the risk of unwanted contact later from the establishment. Manglu greeted me at reception all smiles and paid the 100 house charge at the counter and onwards to the room, she was quizzing me why I hadn't been there in so long. Got changed in the obligatory blue shorts and lay down, she didn't waste any time and got straight to work on my tool which didn't take long to become full mast, this was followed with little viper between her ample breasts for an extended period with an expert finish by hand. After a quick clean-up she checked with me to see if I was the one who had rang ahead or not, I'm guessing she was slightly disappointed as the place didn't seem overrun with customers.

She quickly got to work on a very good and strong massage, which is a skill that is often very poorly executed in many AMPS that we favor. After 20+ minutes of solid massage work she got to work on the twig and berries again and skilfully drained me for a second time; this was followed by a relaxing foot massage. Tipped her the standard 100, and left feeling refreshed and promising myself I won't leave this off the roster for so long again.

Stay safe.

Coin number

Quote Originally Posted by RaulGc  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

Yes it is true that coin & crew are shut presently. The owner has not renewed the rent. Though I was an avid fan of Miss A & Miss why there but nevertheless the level of service here was definitely one of the best.

After speaking to Miss A yesterday, most likely they are going to reopen post ramadan. Most of them will be going for their yearly break may end and will be back post ramadan. Well as of now that's the plan.

The girls are ready to come over to our places / hotels if we want their services. They are more than happy at the same charges (minus the house fee) as well. Only addition will be cab cash.

Hoping that the madam does decide to open a new place. Fingers Crossed. Else we have definitely lost some amazing gems!

Cheers,

RGC.
    Hi rahul,

Please pm me coin's number. Ill see her before she leaves.

Thanks,

Amazing forum, let's keep it up

I have only recently signed up for membership and never used PM before today. So when I connected to my PM to drop a line to a contributor who was proposing to share some information I got really surprised as I found a few messages with directions to places that I hinted I was interested in but did not dare to ask information about as I thought I had not contributed enough. I even got a message from Sir Joe, the lord of this forum! I also was surprised that some found my contribution helpful although I thought it was quite basic. It made me realize that although it sounds cheesy there is some profound wisdom in saying that "it is in giving that we receive". So I encourage other lurkers to just contribute to keep the spirit of this forum and enrich it with all our collective experiences.

Sorry

Joe,

You are right, we should write even it is a repeat report about the same girl. Shame on me. I never did it if it was a already well reported Lady.

I visited Miss V at her new place at Lakes. The name of the new spa is very funny, I had problems to realize and understand the name.

In my eyes Miss V provides the best service I had ever received at a spa and also she is a very nice perso and the body is amazing. Nothing more to report about her service. If you treat her well she will make you totally happy.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Alex. Now a days my two affairs keep me dry and less horny. And I am not getting any younger though my Ashwagandha and cocktail of vitamins keep me up to satisfy my two lovelies. Having said that I still find time for favorite V,L and Coins which I think are amazing AMP girls. I do not like to report again on them but yes I should write even if it is repeat.

I enjoy writing and contributing in this forum like you Alex. You have brought in loads of information on the club scene which is very useful. Like you said I share contacts with most of the people even with less posts if I see at least one FR. But I see very few FRs after they have visited the girls. I consider writing FR and contributing is important work. I am inspired by some of the poster in Thailand forum with 1500 plus posts and they still contribute and write well..

Quote Originally Posted by RaulGc  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

Yes it is true that coin & crew are shut presently. The owner has not renewed the rent......The girls are ready to come over to our places / hotels if we want their services. They are more than happy at the same charges (minus the house fee) as well. Only addition will be cab cash.

Hoping that the madam does decide to open a new place. Fingers Crossed. Else we have definitely lost some amazing gems!

Cheers,

RGC.
    It is indeed sad that Coin and Anna's place is closed. Had chat with Coins and shortly after cancelling her visa she will go back to Thailand. She is not sure if she will come back. If the girls are available I think we should spend time with them to add into their end of the service benefits. I am sure their Chinese owner will not give them anything.

I will take Coin out for which she has agreed and give her some nice parting gift to appreciate her effort to keep our AMP scene lively.

Coin & Crew

Hi Guys,

Yes it is true that coin & crew are shut presently. The owner has not renewed the rent. Though I was an avid fan of Miss A & Miss why there but nevertheless the level of service here was definitely one of the best.

After speaking to Miss A yesterday, most likely they are going to reopen post ramadan. Most of them will be going for their yearly break may end and will be back post ramadan. Well as of now that's the plan.

The girls are ready to come over to our places / hotels if we want their services. They are more than happy at the same charges (minus the house fee) as well. Only addition will be cab cash.

Cheers,

RGC.

Posting Limitations