La Vie en Rose
"Germany
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: AMPs in other areas of Dubai

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 623 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Marina

Do you have a nice massage place around Marina? With full and happy service of course.

I understand Yinyang, dreamwork don't purpose extra.

First time at the Berry

Apologies for the long post.

I had a stopover in Dubai and decided to make the best of it. While I am not new to mongering and the AMP scene, I am new to both in Dubai. So this report is going to be a bit more detailed on what to expect in Dubai AMP and the process I went through. Hope it helps some of the timid newbies out there.

I did a lot of RTFF before deciding on what to do. From the RTFF, I figured that the Berry place is my best bet. I decoded the exact website of the place based on various clues given by seniors and with the help of google map search (spas neat DIP).

Based on RTFF, I figured Capitol Hotel is the place to stay. It may not be the Ritz Carlton but it is for this purpose. Booked for a night.

Contacted the Berry place via WA last night so that I have some time to go through the talent. It only took one 'Hi' and one 'Planning to visit' for them to send me photos of the lineup. Went through the list and shortlisted 3 of them based on my taste. I could only hope that the photos are somewhat accurate and not from 10 years ago or Instagram-beauty-filtered.

I then shortlisted the names of providers at this establishment from ISG reports. Ms. K and Ms. And are what I am after. So, I WA the Berry and asked them to identify Ms. K and Ms. And. I really wanted to try Ms. K based on the reviews but was disappointed to find out that Ms. K from them didn't match anyone from my shortlist. Also, I didn't like their Ms. K (someone with braces). I sent them my list and asked for their names. Voila! My first choice was also a Ms. K but with a different name. Here is a clue assuming that this is the same Ms. K others are talking about: This Ms. K is an American reality TV star who became famous because of her 'leaked' sex tape and was married to a famous rapper.

Sometime around noon, I messaged them and asked if Ms. K is available at 2. Yes, she is. Lucky me!

Took me a while to locate the place. Walked in, and the lady asked me to verify my WA number. Asked whether I want.

"anything other than 1 HR massage?

" Like what?

" Moroccan bath?

I remembered reading Marco Polo's report about the Moroccan bath and kind of knew what to expect. Why the hell not? She takes 200 and calls my girl via a walkie-talkie.

Ms. K shows up and I was pleasantly shocked to find out that she almost matched her picture and physique. This almost never ever happened to me. Lucky me again!

We go in. There is a decent-sized room with a bed, a towel on the bed, a shower, and a large steam room area for the bath. She says 'get ready, I come back' and leaves. I look around and there is no disposable underwear anywhere. OK, whatever. I stripped, hung the clothes next to the door, lay face down, and put the towel to cover my behind.

She comes back and starts a low-pressure massage on my shoulders and back with oil. I asked her a couple of questions like her name, where from etc. She answers using her limited vocabulary. Asks me a few questions and now we are friends.

The massage progresses and she moves to my bottom half. She strips off the towel and starts massaging my glutes and legs. I am now noticing that she is spending a lot more time around the buttocks area and is caressing my babies a lot. She finishes my back with a nice leg stretch and asks me to flip.

She goes straight to the junior area. Does a few touches here and there. Then proceeds to give one of the best massages I had to my member. There was gentle twisting, pulling, pushing, HJ-ing, cupping. Not sure what all she did but that was heavenly. It lasted almost 10 minutes. I really had to fight the temptation to ask her for the next step. But decided to enjoy and see through the massage. Finally she let go of my member and says.

'right back'.

She goes into the bath and turns on the steam. She comes back with chewing gum in her mouth. All right.

She then gets on top of me and continues the massage on other areas of my body. We are almost 3/4th into the session and I couldn't hold back anymore. I ask her.

'So, what else?

'What you want?

'B2B and BBJ'.

'how much'.

'100'.

Pouts.

'150'.

Pouts.

'200'.

Smiles a very happy smile 'now or after bath?

'What do you think is better?

'now'.

'ok'.

She takes off her clothes, spits out the gum and jumps on top of me. Starts giving me a deep DFK while her hand gives me an HJ. I am so much into it now that I thrust her face towards me and my tongue goes deep in to her mouth which she starts sucking like crazy. I kept pushing her face down with one hand while caressing her boobs with the other hand. Meanwhile, the HJ is doing its thing. One of the best DFKs I ever had.

The HJ is getting a bit too much for me and I broke away from the kiss. Gently pushed her head down and she understood. Then comes a really good sloppy BBJ. It didn't take me too long and a wonderful CIM follows. She swallows it all down without even blinking. Keeps at it until the last drop is gone. She raises her head with a smile and says.

'That was a Jetstream! And we both laugh.

'Ready for bath?' and she leads me into the steamy bath. She sprays water on the bed and asked me to lay down. Then comes a very relaxing process of you being bathed by a naked girl. While receiving the bath my hands roam around her body exploring things in the blinding, swirling mist.

We finish up, she asks me whether I want to take a shower. I do. She steps out while I give myself a shower. Steps out of the bathroom where she is waiting with a towel. We chitchat a bit while I dry myself and get dressed. Gives her the 200 and off I go. One more happy memory to warm me up when down.

Diera MP. Random place

An unexpected trip / stop over only during the day came up last week. Was booked in a hotel in Diera since it was closer to the work stuff. Landed early AM, and slept off till Noon. Finished the work meetings, and found myself with 3-4 hours before my flight. Since I had to go back to hotel to pick up luggage, opted for a spa nearby. PreciousMetal Equine spa. Checked the website and confirmed the second girl in the lineup on website (blue dress) was available. Gave her name as the night time bright round celestial object in the sky.

The massage was great, chatted about her being new in Dubai. Second spa she is working in since less than a year. From North Thailand. On the flip asked for the menu, opted for B2 B and BBBJ for 2 reds. She was open for FS for 4 K, but I had no protection, and neither did she as apparently it is not allowed in the spa. She was good at what she did, and met expectations. Started with a shower to get off the oil, and she rubbed me down in the shower. Started with the BBBJ there itself, and teased a bit. Spent a good 25 minutes on the bed, ending with a slow and sensual HJ to end it. Showered again, and headed out.

1 red at the door, 2 reds + tip for the girl for the extra time given without rushing things.

WIR. Probably not, too many other options to check out.

Abuhail diaries contd.

After my session with Ms. J from the O spa. I was just driving by and suddenly saw this AMP on the way back were some of the ladies are standing out and they were taking pictures and out of curiousity I msgd them via WA. Lineup was great. I remember reading one review of Ms. J from this AMP sometime back. But she was too skinny to my taste. From the lineup this busty thai caught my attention. 2-3 days later checked with them if she is free and my bad the response was she will be busy for next 2 hrs. So booked her for the next day. At my preferred time. But once I was there the receptionist has no clue. And she asked me to wait in the room and she will come in 10 min. No blue shorts. So changed into my Bsuite and in 10 min she came. Not exacly like the pics but not bad. She had a milfy look with huge BS. And a nice curvy body. Started with oil massage. And there is nothing special to mention about. After 10 min asked to flip. Jhonny was half awake and she continued the massage and in between she took him and applied oil and moved on to inner thighs. After a while once she noticed I am fully awake, asked the question about extras. All was available including A level. Opted FS for 3 reds. The only downside was she had recently done a derma procedure on her face and was not into kissing or BJ. But believe me she is really a horny lady. The response to DATY was amazing and one most important thing is she has long nipples which you can suck for your mind full and she will enjoy it. A kind of dominant once she asked me to lie on my back and came to my face and leaning towards the wall. Clean and odorless pussy and her legs trembled while she climaxed and for a moment she forgot my head is in between 😂. She is multi orgasmic and I dint last that long. Finished in doggy. Afterwards she joined me in the shower and we helped clean each other.

On the whole a decent session. Took her digits and got a msg saying that will inform once her mouth is ok and will do even better. She is Ms. Are. The fragrant flower.

Damage. 120 (asked for 150 countered with usual trick) to the counter.

300 to the lady.

WIR. Yes definitely.

🥂.

👑.

Another find at DIP

Was planning to visit Berry place to see miss K from a few days back, but she was busy. Then asked for Ms. And, shee too was busy.

Messaged the Celestial being spa and asked for Ms. H, who has a nice tattoo on her chest, and she was available so I booked her.

Ms. H is good looking and did a pretty decent massage. She didn't ask me if I wanted oil massage and just did without it. It was seriously good and I almost fell asleep.

On the flip, the FS was agreed for 2 reds, and she started to undress. She is in her late 20's or early 30's, but all natural body was a delight.

She started with kissing over the body and started with nice BBBJ. Now this time, I wanted to do the deed properly so I didn't do a CIM.

She took out the cover, which she had brought along the first time she entered. And she got on top of me. It was a nice scene to see her go up and down, like I said she is good looking. After sometime she collapsed on top of me and asked me to come on top. And I did.

It was a pretty nice experience, which I can definitely repeat.

All 3 girls, Ms and, Ms K and now Ms H are worth another round.

Damage at door 1 red and with girl 2 reds. Keep it that way please.

Cheers!!

New experience at the Element Spa

Wanting to treat myself to something new and wanting to do it in a nice place, I got in touch with the Element Spa and asked if they had deals for massage and Moroccan bath, which they did (with free shaving included). So I selected their other Chinese therapist, headed over there got ready in one of the massage rooms. My therapist's name is the one of a famous American singer of the 80's and 90's whose hits include "The Best" and who now lives in Switzerland.

Back to the massage, which was really good and had the pressure in all the right places, except my neck vertebrae and trapezius muscles that all therapists put too much pressure on (or maybe I should go see my doctor about that, but that's another subject). Towards the three quarter point of the massages, a few touches set the mood for extras, and a quick negotiation settles the fee at three reds for BBBJ. She then starts with a nice HJ, moves to BBBJ for the growth phase, and finishes me with the HJ, interspersed with a few instances of FK and top access. After that, a quick wipe down, and we move to the Moroccan bath which had been heating and steaming up. Not usually a fan of hot and humid, but I thought I should try, and to be honest, the atmosphere, though quite thick, is not as oppressive as I thought it would be. I laid on the table as my therapist went to change to an outfit more appropriate to the prevailing climactic conditions, and then the washing and scrubbing started, and to be honest, a fairly nice sensation. When all was done, I let the steam clear off and then showered in there, giving everywhere a thorough wash rinse before walking back to the massage room where I finished towelling off and cooling down. And again, nice of them to have Q-tips for the all important drying of the ears. After that, reminded my therapist about the free shaving (apparently reception hadn't told her), and she did an excellent job, on par with our other Chinese favorite of the place.

All and all a nice experience, could even do without the happy ending and just leaving a small tip.

Damage : 399 for the house, 300 for the therapist.

First Report

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to the forum.

I found out the way this forum has been worked and respect the efforts of the seniors. Now that I joined forum, I'm going to start posting my experience, though it might not be helpful.

This is old report from 1. 5 month ago. After came across ISG, I did a bit of RTFF before joining, and it seemed like I have to do homework for quite some time to find the spot.

But at that time, I felt itch so bad, and decided to try spa at a hotel I was staying at. Spa is inside the hotel next to the popular supermarket in Mankhool whose founder died in 2019.

Searched google, found a decent looking Thai from their facebook and booked her for 1 HR massage.

Paid 100 at the counter, and met Ms A (a bit confused A or H) in the room. I realized her picture was quite old or heavily touched up. She was an ordinary 30's Thai with heavier body than pic.

But her attitude was very polite and not too much talkative which I like.

Actually massage was really good, quite relaxing, but it makes my libido go away. About 45 minutes of decent massage, the question was asked. Everything was on the menu, but my lust was tempered a lot, so settled 250 for B2B with BBBJ. She took off her clothes, then start job smoothly.

I'm really not so picky about the looks / age and actually she was not that bad. But I was not really in the mood to eat her out, so didn't try DFK, DATY, etc. Just let her do her job.

She seemed to be trying to please me, her BBBJ wasn't bad, but wasn't impressive either. I was disppointed as she told me no CIM during the job, and it took me a while to finish.

- Place: 8.

- Girl: 6.

- Massage: 8.

- Extra: 6.

- Damage: 100 + 250.

- WIR: no.

I've tasted several AMP and MR so far, and more report to come.

Schoolboy Error at the Lunar Place DIP1

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickDubai  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been doing this much lately but ended up at the DIP lunar place with Ms J based on the reports. Won't comment much on the looks and body as all that has been commented here already. 20 minutes in the massage question is popped. Been through a lot recently and much of it is still ongoing so stress has been a factor. Most of us in our 40's know how much stress fucks up our libido; so wasnt fully erect either, hence told her if she can take it nice and slow happy to do 2 rounds. One COF BBBJ without cover and one FS with cover. Have been carrying covers around with me due to most of these girls havin lo quality on them. Agreed for 3 reds. .
    Don't bother with new girl Miss S12345 Loren (famous italian film star) at the Lunar Place DIP1. She agreed 200 for FS, took the money and went to get her stuff. On returning she said no kissing and, get this, no BJ because she doesn't like anything in her mouth!! I was unhappy but forged on. She then basically locked her knees together and told me no touching her pussy but I could fuck her. Called it quits at this point and asked her for 100 back. She gave it back but I left unhappy. I really should havee taken all the money back. Schoolboy error on my part for not going through the full shopping list at the outset though.

TBH, this rarely happens. But, a lesson nonetheless.

BTW, Miss J still there and putting it out.

Discovered another Gem

Visited the Berry place after a long time. Last time I visited I met Ms. And which was a great experience.

This time I picked up a new girl from the line up. She was Ms. K from Thailand. Nice petite girl with a smiling attitude.

The massage was nothing great, but on the flip the usual was agreed upon for the usual price.

She has a nice natural body and was pretty active in the deed. The DFK was amazing and then BBBJ was just fantastic.

It was so good that I ended up inside her mouth. She didn't pull back but continued, which was awesome.

Needless to say, I will be visiting her again soon.

Cheers!!

P.S. - I paid 1 red at the door and 2 reds to the girl. Don't lowball the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Orleng  [View Original Post]

The massage was decent, not the vigorous Thai type, but more a sensual / relaxing style. If you're going in with aching muscles, you might be disappointed, but if you're just tired and want a nice relaxing gentle massage, then it's perfect. On the flip, I got a fantastic BBBJ + B2 B for 500 (with a lot of bargaining) which is about the best price I've gotten from an Arab provider.

Overall rating: 8/10.
    Good report. I think I have been to this spa before. It is in Jumeirah area, right? Anyway, yes, Arabs are costly which sucks for me because I'm not into Asians. That being said, you can get a BBBJ / B2 B with an Arab provider for around 300 to 400 in the Deira area and FS close to 500 to 600, depending on your negotiating skills and how hot the girl is. In Jumeirah, of course they are going to jack up the price compared to say Abu Hail or Nahda or Deira.

Positive Moroccan Experience

Haven't posted in a while but figured I'd just make a short report. Usually I stick to viet girls for quality / experience, but I decided to try an Arabian flavor for a change.

The spa is in the Al Wasl area, with a 2 word name. The first word begins with are and is something you'd use to refer to a king / queen, and the second word is what you'd use to refer to someone visiting your house.

I chose a Moroccan girl whose name begins with why, just because she appeared a bit skinnier than the others. I'm not a fan of chubby girls and a lot of Arab girls tend to fall into that category. When why walked into the room, I was happy to see the pics were reasonably accurate, she was curvy but not fat, and a fairly cute face.

The massage was decent, not the vigorous Thai type, but more a sensual / relaxing style. If you're going in with aching muscles, you might be disappointed, but if you're just tired and want a nice relaxing gentle massage, then it's perfect. On the flip, I got a fantastic BBBJ + B2 B for 500 (with a lot of bargaining) which is about the best price I've gotten from an Arab provider.

Overall rating: 8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPeacock123  [View Original Post]
    Oud Metha:
    I thought this place (opposite of warm and opposite of stench) was a fully professional spa and went for a proper massage and was pleasantly surprised when offered a he. Maybe it was just my vibe, maybe they offer to everyone, who knows. Not sure if they do anything else besides HJ, but probs the best place to have a really good professional massage with a simple ending. Theyre also the only place in the city that offers a ashiatsu massage (walk on back and massage done only with feet, you're welcome foot fetishists) which is something different and felt great.
    Opinion: Was always looking for a place that prioritizes massages over extras, and happy to have found one. Staff is nothing great to look at in fact everytime I've gone theyve worn masks, but the reason I go here is for the massage with a finish so its fine.
    1) Jumeirah spa with 3 letters, first 2 letters are inititials of a popular brand Calvin. Their IG shows some of the best looking staff.
    2) EMPs. A bit hesitant for these given their price points. If anyone has any specific ones or providers they recommend would very much appreciate it.
    Really very good first FR. Your first report and you first wrote well about your experiences and then you subtly made querries. We welcome you to the forum and it will be our pleasure to give as much info as possible.

You have bumped in to one of oldest quality spa (opposite of warm and opposite of stench). It has been there for more than 10 year and well known for it's quality of massage. I go there regularly to get my massage. HJ is not standard practice but like you said it is available and it is simple ending. Girls are average looking but massage is 9/10. They have been selected by owner only on quality of massage and not on their looks or body. It is not a place if you are looking for extras. Girls are paid proper salaries and are connected to incentives. They value their jobs so let us keep it low key. They are good at Facials for men too.

This Jumeirah spa with first two letters may be Happy Valley chain. This is my guess, I may be wrong. There is separate thread for them. One of the most expensive HJ and b2 b but the girls are pretty with banging body. IMHO keep away. There are better options for that money.

There are many EMPs. I have tried one in a hotel on Kuwait street. Girls are from Ukraine, Poland and from EE countries. 400 for one hour at the counter. Girl will take 500 for topless access and some will allow your fingers to roam into their pussy. Girls are fit and pretty. It concludes with HJ. No other extras on the menu. At 900/- it is expensive. Add another 300 and you can get an EE girl from Czar for few hours at your place or hotel.

Element:

Oud Metha:

I thought this place (opposite of warm and opposite of stench) was a fully professional spa and went for a proper massage and was pleasantly surprised when offered a he. Maybe it was just my vibe, maybe they offer to everyone, who knows. Not sure if they do anything else besides HJ, but probs the best place to have a really good professional massage with a simple ending. Theyre also the only place in the city that offers a ashiatsu massage (walk on back and massage done only with feet, you're welcome foot fetishists) which is something different and felt great.
    Great first report mate, and thank you for the tip on the Ashiatsu, I was looking for a place that provides this massage.

Experiences and opinions

2) EMPs. A bit hesitant for these given their price points. If anyone has any specific ones or providers they recommend would very much appreciate it.
    Hi DrewPeacock123,

Welcome to the forum and well done on a fantastic first report. Hat off to you. Very impressive, informative and to the point. Very well done. Refreshing to read such a report specially from a first timer on the forum.

If the drive out to DIP area isn't a bother, I would recommend the spas in this area, most good looking and real VFM.

Experiences and opinions

Quote Originally Posted by DxbMarcoPolo  [View Original Post]

On the recommendation above, tested her for a massage and a shave, as the Bush was in need of trimming. I'll upvote on the prettyness, she gives a great massage and an accurate shave, and then we went to the negotiation, managed to keep the rates as above. She gave a really nice B2 be / HJ, but unfortunately could not finish.
    Element:

Tried her too but personally thought some others at the same spa to offer better experiences. Besides Forutune's HJ, recommend the two thai Miss Ns (one with knockers and one skinny fit) who give the best massages, b2 be and even offered owo (I think only the Thai's offer OWO here but not sure). Miss "NI** who has been reviewed here previously in particular is super fit with the best body.

Opinion: After trying a few times due to proximity, I think its a bit overpriced and nothing special. No FS and services varies a lot with providers. Also heard they have checks from LE as they have a back entrance from which they can easily surprise visit. Personally will only return here once the fortune cookie returns, and maybe go to one of the miss Ns if craving more, but likely would go to other places that offer more bang for their buck. AL Nahda branch seems to be more promising, but have not tried.

Oud Metha:

Opinion: Was always looking for a place that prioritizes massages over extras, and happy to have found one. Staff is nothing great to look at in fact everytime I've gone theyve worn masks, but the reason I go here is for the massage with a finish so its fine.

Jumeirah:

Tried a spa next to element whose first word is named after a wonder of a world in India. Found it on tiktok clean place, big clean rooms, free foot massage after, and had a good experience with a pretty thai therapist starting with L, who I think is on holiday now.

Opinion: would perhaps try again but as with element, find the jumeriah spas more expensive than others for no real reason. However its a nice clean discrete spacious place, would need to try some more to form a proper opinion.

Ajman:

Colour of sky and topography. They had gorgeous staff on their IG / tiktok so got tempted and gave it a shot. Horrendous experience. Unenthusiastic provider, outrageous prices quoted, terrible massage.

Opinion: Given how pretty some of the ladies are I might try again since I might have just had a a one off bad experience. But then again there are so many places here to try so why waste time and money.

Deira:

Tried one of the tiktok spas (colour+amsterdam flower) that was reviewed here before and for 100 at the door its the best bang for its buck imo. Some of the staff is very good looking, straightforward services and prices esp for 4 hands or moroccan bath.

Opinion: Good price, solid service, pretty staff, will probably try again. Rooms are not massive but overall great place.

Next on my list, and would appreciate if anyone has had any experiences they can share on these:

1) Jumeirah spa with 3 letters, first 2 letters are inititials of a popular brand Calvin. Their IG shows some of the best looking staff.

Posting Limitations