"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: AMPs in other areas of Dubai

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 622 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Prices

Quote Originally Posted by PlushTiger  [View Original Post]
    Although it might be a bit a bit more expensive I had a decent experience at one spa in a tower named after a famous square in London. The other one is a blue flower that you find in the Iberian cluster. My girl there was an Arabic name starting with A.

As for the PM, the alternative to bitcoins is sending notes within a magazine by snail mail. And it takes quite some time.
    What are the prices at the places you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    Good first FR. LiNa's place is opposite Egyptian structure building which is close to Burjuman centre. Walk on the footpath and you will find the place. You may find Lina at the counter.
    Is it the one beside the supermarket named after a city in the Philippines?

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Been reading on this forum for quite sometime now and figured out just now on how to buy subscription and activate my account. Anyway, this will be my first ever FR on any forums.
    And also if anyone can lead me to the famous Lina's place in karama I would be very glad to visit and report back. Been trying to decode this but was not able to and even went for a walk there some months ago which made me end up on I think some other AMP where I found my go-for a short while to until she left the country for good.
    Good first FR. LiNa's place is opposite Egyptian structure building which is close to Burjuman centre. Walk on the footpath and you will find the place. You may find Lina at the counter.

First FR

Been reading on this forum for quite sometime now and figured out just now on how to buy subscription and activate my account. Anyway, this will be my first ever FR on any forums.

I have been to a some AMP's and mr profiles and will try to remember the details as much as I can. This list is a mixture of recent and some time ago encounters.

Deira, 2 AMPS on the same floor (13th letter of the alphabet). Located in the building where you can buy brand chocolate from Lebanon. Search brand name and the neighborhood.

Getting out of the lift on your right will be the 2 word spa, a misspelled cadet and synonym of plant. Been there twice before I tried the opposite AMP. They provide the lineup with names if you send them a message, mostly Thais. First visit was with miss S, decent massage with pressure. Was asked 3 reds for FS, 2 reds for B2 B. Opted for FS, service was good, but nothing more to write about it. 2nd encounter is bad, this with a different lady, I don't remember her name and the photo lineup I have of them has hers covered.

The other AMP on same floor is named after the first word of card combination that beats 4 of a kind, and a type of flower. Here the is the same, they will send a photo of the line up with names, mixture of Thai prc, 1 Africa 1 India and an LB. I have been going to this place when I needed some decent to good massage with occassional extras, yes I sometimes go there just for the massage. Upon entering, prc lady at the reception will take the payment of 0. 8 red and you can say the name of your choice or look through their iPad. Tried 6 of their current lineup and extras vary per lady.

Miss L. Thai beauty, tall, thick on the right places, big be (no idea about cup sizes), applies good amount of pressure on massage, 3 reds for BBBJ and b2 b. Great technique. Putting you tool inbetween her legs while sliding up and down creates the illusion of actually going in. Wir: already repeated but somehow I noticed just only on my last visit to her that she has the breastfeeding type BS, which is not my type.

Miss G. Thai, new in town. Around 160 cm, has a big tattoo on the back. Decent b2 b nothing special. 2 reds for BBBJ & b2 b. Can't apply a decent amount of pressure on massage. Wir: maybe, if others are not available.

Miss "sweet treat" - tall about 170+, new in town, good massage, sometimes a bit too much on pressure. My first visit on her she does this while massage on my legs she sat and lay her gem on my feet and lets me rub it using my feet before the flip and question. 1. 5 reds for BBBJ and b2 b. Sometimes she lets me a get a little rough by letting me hold her head do the thrusting. Wir: yes.

Miss and (cat burglar character in an anime about pirates) - best looks in all their line up IMO. Good massage and teasing before the flip, 200 for b2 b and BBBJ. Wir: yes.

Miss J PRC. Wir: just no please.

Miss M (synonym of small) - chubby Thai, good massage, have not tried the extras. Can't rate on that.

This place doesn't not provide FS as per the ladies. All rooms has an attached shower.

Another spa on a a nearby hotel, where you can find the el barrio. There is a spa named as la+ Spanish for pretty. Couple of Filipinas, and the rest is I believed thai.

Been there once, paid the reception 1. 5 reds and told her to give me someone who do good massage, and she did not disappoint. Receptionist led me to the room and asked me to change and wear the dispo, after doing that. A fili lady came in while I was laying on my stomach. Started the session with good technique, I was in and out of my sleep the whole session and was not asked the question even when she ripped my dispo and saw some tension building down there, I wonder if they offer such extras. The room is one of the best I have been on, one side of the room was a full mirror wall which would be perfect for some other activities. And on the opposite side was the attached shower.

I would like to know if anyone had tried and got action in this place.

That's it for now, will post some more AMPS in other areas and MR FRs when I get the time to sit and go through my memories again.

And also if anyone can lead me to the famous Lina's place in karama I would be very glad to visit and report back. Been trying to decode this but was not able to and even went for a walk there some months ago which made me end up on I think some other AMP where I found my go-for a short while to until she left the country for good.

Take me down to the SParadise City

Take me down to the SParadise City.

Where the hotels a green and the masseuses are pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by DacosTax  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while since I posted my last report as I have been loaded with work and was unable to visit AMPS. Anyways.
    Side note trying for a PM but would appreciate clues to other establishments in SPAradise city with FS at 0. 5 or 1 red max and good service. Or anywhere else in Dubai.
    DacosTax Out.
    Nice FR, it will add to my options for quick pit stops. Glad to see that International City has its due share of punters. Indeed, it has a special vibe. Most spas have subpar hygiene, look unkept, and have a floating sweat and pussy smell mixed with that of cooking, not to mention poor communications with both the receptionist and the masseuses. That being said there are also lots of bad spas. LOL. I guess that's why we enjoy it so much when we find a decent joint. And as you put it prices are really at the low end of the spectrum.

Although it might be a bit a bit more expensive I had a decent experience at one spa in a tower named after a famous square in London. The other one is a blue flower that you find in the Iberian cluster. My girl there was an Arabic name starting with A.

As for the PM, the alternative to bitcoins is sending notes within a magazine by snail mail. And it takes quite some time.

HI guys, my second FR.

Its been a while since I posted my last report as I have been loaded with work and was unable to visit AMPS. Anyways.

My budget was a little low so the obvious choice was SPAradise city. My regular was in Al Nahda II and wanted to try other places. I was in Malaysia for a while and visited a popular street with a whole load of AMPS. It was my second international experience but was a bad one. I have to say no other place can beat Dubai AMPS (From my personal experience). Anyways moving on to the FR.

As Mentioned I try to visit less frequently because of my budget and SPAradise city is perfect for me. I visited this place near a petrol station in the land of wine and cheese cluster. Its a decent place with showers in the room. The name is 2 words first being a place in the backyard of your house where you plant flowers and the second being a synonym for path, 3 letters starting with the letter W.

From my visits there is only one person who I felt was the best. Miss M. The easiest way to ask for her is to ask the receptionist for the lady from PRC. There is only 1 from the country so its pretty easy. Leads you to the room and directly asks if you need extras and only FS in offer and then proceeds to get her kit, there are no disposables available so strip and wait or lie down till she's back, whatever is comfortable. Knows decent english. Starts off with the massage then after a while she strips and gives a decent B2 be and cat Bath. She used to do Rimming but not anymore. She asks to flip and proceeds to continue the B2 be and slowly moves to the Nether region and starts a BBBJ (please do remind if why'all want a CBJ). Then puts on the cover after a long BBBJ (very gentle and won't let you finish), lubes up herself and rides in cowgirl for a short time and asks you to move to missionary or you could ask to switch to doggy. She was my regular and once I wanted to try standing with her in doggy and she slipped it into the A hole. BTW she does DFK if you are into it.

Overall: 8/10 because okayish looks more than average but everything else is amazing. Not sure about man mades but huge melons and didn't feel any silicon. Decent Behind.

WIR: YES!! Absolutely but I want to explore more options in the area.

Damage: I always opt for a half HR so 0. 5 red counter and 0. 5 red to the lady. 1 HR is 1 red but bargain is possible.

Side note trying for a PM but would appreciate clues to other establishments in SPAradise city with FS at 0. 5 or 1 red max and good service. Or anywhere else in Dubai.

DacosTax Out.

Please clarify

Quote Originally Posted by Frog06  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mate.
    Her HJ doesn't strike me as outstanding.
    But when it comes to massaging the 3 pieces service, ooohh man.
    Thanks for the report, it caught my full attention as I am always looking for good hand job providers, as it is on the endangered species list (based on the consensus that has emerged from the various conversations held in this very forum about that skill). However, these two statements read a bit as contradictory. Do you mean that the teasing part is excellent but the HJ completion is less so? Can you clarify what we've missed?

We would appreciate it as well if you could give us details about the damage the girl charges for that act of artistry.

Cheers.

Breaking the routine

This report is long due but better late than never as they say. I had a good session at Lina's spa with Eva the Vietnamese. I initially went for Rose to get my bones cracked and finish with a good old rub and tug but she was busy, so I decided to explore the menu and opted for Eva the Vietnamese, in a way trying to make the best out of the situation, rather than going back home empty handed, I still wanted to empty some other parts of my body. I got attracted to Eva's very beautiful face and colorful back tattoo (I love 4 D doggy, if you know what I mean). The massage was quite good, her hygiene on par with her excellent attitude and the extras very decent. She is a great kisser too, which adds to the experience and is quite rare in SPA enough to be mentioned. The only drawback are her man made boobs which are a bit too much on the firm side as well as her butt, a bit too small (just a personal preference for thickness). First session she gave me a good ride in reverse cow girl to completion. Then she resumed the massage while I was napping. With 15 minutes left, she woke me up for more action. After we started another cowgirl session, realizing that CIM was on the card as well I decided to avail this option.

Everything has been said and done: damage was standard (1 + 2), tidy up-kept place with en suite bathrooms, about this infamous spa so I will answer the WIR question with a resounding Fuck Yes!

Sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    This is bit confusing. That means you gave Dhs 100 at reception and Dhs 200+ 50 Aed (total 250/ to the girl.
    Yep. I went twice. Each time I gave 100 at the reception. The girl quoted 200 for the FS, I gave a 50 extra in the end. Total damage: 350 each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raavn  [View Original Post]
    My last visit to Berry

Damage: 2 X (1 R + 2 R + 0. 5 R).

WIR: Yes. She is getting better. She went to home and returned few days back (most pbly visa run). Msgd me via WhatsApp, asking to visit. But I think I will give some other establishments a try for some time.
    This is bit confusing. That means you gave Dhs 100 at reception and Dhs 200+ 50 Aed (total 250/ to the girl.

Real nuru Cai bai or morocan?

NURU or Cai Bai (or morocan).

Hi fellow hobbyist.

Not to many reviews on board. Or old reviews. Those that I read had prices that were off the charts for DXB!

I am curious to know if any one experience a real Nuru massage like in the vidoes or a traditional chinese Cai bai (walking on back) or Morocan massage?

Never read any reviews on this type of massage?

I have tried Morocan bath near Burj but was not worth the cost nor was place worth reviewing.

Any help would be appreciated. I tried Nuru from MR ladies again BS and not worth the price nor the experince so far. ,so did not stay.

Thanks mates!

Two Visits: Same Fruit

My last visit to Berry was not fruitful also it was just after they had some "renovations". There were many new ladies back then.

Msgd them through WhatsApp. Response is always quick and will send pictures without even asking. So this time I compared and found out that one lady was not in their list last time. Her name is the name of a Lake in Idaho and a Peak in Alberta. Booked her even though my last such practice was a complete waste of money. Went at the assigned time and gave 1 red on the counter and they called her name to guide me to the room.

The massage was average and she was not that talkative. She said she was new and I'm her 4th customer in DXB (don't know if that's true and care not). After a while the question for extras came and I asked for FS. She asked me how much I will give her. I said I gave 200 for the last lady and she agreed. Seems she didn't have much action here. She undressed. Boobs are okay. No DFK just normal one in the beginning (but during the fucking later on she did reciprocate with DFK). Started with HJ and went with Covered BJ for a while. Then she started riding me. Then I took her on missionary (here she did the DFK). After that I asked her to blow me off. She took the cover off and gave BBBJ and it was great. She didn't do CIM and finished me off with occasional HJ and BJ. All over I was happy and gave an extra 0. 5 Red at the end. She was happy and gave her WhatsApp number so that I can book her later (which I did and that FS is below).

So a month went by, came back to DXB and texted this girl. She didn't remember me and asked for foto which I did not give. I told her I will book her as I remember her saying last time that mamasan gives her 10% if booking comes thru her. So I asked her to book me for her. She said she will inform reception and asked me to tell them as well. As usual, reached at the booked time, gave the usual 1 Red and she was called. I think she remembered me and welcomed me with a huge smile. Took me to the room and started with the usual massage. She has learned a few massage tricks but still not that much talking. At one point she just took my towel off and started stroking. Sucked my nipples and asked me to join her in shower. So we both showered and she gave me a BBBJ in the shower. The BJ has improved. Then went to bed and fucked her in missionary and doggy. And as last time she finished me off with a nice combination of HJ and BJ. Gave my usual 0. 5 Red to her and she gave a good parting DFK.

Looks: Not that great. But okay.

Body: Little chubby, but better than many. Firm Ass. Boobs are good too.

Communication: Limited. Very less knowledge of English but improving.

Services taken: Massage, HJ, DFK, CBJ / BBBJ, Missionary, Doggy, BBBJ in the shower etc.

Damage: 2 X (1 R + 2 R + 0. 5 R).

WIR: Yes. She is getting better. She went to home and returned few days back (most pbly visa run). Msgd me via WhatsApp, asking to visit. But I think I will give some other establishments a try for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie1975  [View Original Post]
    After many hours of trying to figure out all the clues given by the wise elders, I think I've found the famous Oxygen Spa on JBR Walk, having looked on their web site, found many photos of ladies working, but to my sadness there was not any ladies name starting with T (Miss T).

Can anyone help me please, as flying out to DXB this sat for a few days and would love the chance of meeting this lady.
    Whatsapp them, Miss A or Miss T both are good.

Would PM but you don't have it activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie1975  [View Original Post]
    After many hours of trying to figure out all the clues given by the wise elders, I think I've found the famous Oxygen Spa on JBR Walk, having looked on their web site, found many photos of ladies working, but to my sadness there was not any ladies name starting with T (Miss T).

Can anyone help me please, as flying out to DXB this sat for a few days and would love the chance of meeting this lady.

Oxygen Spa search for Miss T

Quote Originally Posted by Fever77  [View Original Post]
    Went to Oxygen Spa last week for the first time in a few months to see Miss T.

Unfortunately while her massage was as good as ever, they've remodelled the entire spa. Before you'd get massaged on what was essentially a bed which was good for having the masseuse lay with you etc, loads of space. Instead now they have proper massage tables with the hole for your face, they have much less space to the point I could barely fit my arms alongside my torso because it wasn't wide enough.

Massage is still top tier imo but not a fan of the new setup it was better before.

I think Miss T enjoys what she does because literally within 2 minutes of starting the massage she ripped off the towel to get to my ass and start a prostate massage and milking my cock from behind. She wanted me to try and cum 3 times but I was 100% spent after cumming twice.

Trying to cut down on massages so when I do get one I find myself rotating between Fortune Cookie and Miss T.

Posting Limitations