Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: AMPs in other areas of Dubai

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 622 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 9326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsonColor  [View Original Post]
    Hi people,

I am a newbie here and have been going through the forum for quiet sometime now, I have yet to make a contribution which I will surely do at the earliest and I promise. I need some help with regards to the no frills place which I want to visit but still confused about the location. So far by following the threads I closed in to the location from the above but technically all buildings in that area have restaurant below, just one more hint I will be knocking at the door. I have no PM yet thus some help will be very helpful.

Thanks.
    Epson you joined 12 months ago and all you do is ask questions - 3 in India and now UAE. Where are the FRs from India?

You need a PM to get this info as the location is in the clues so read carefully and follow and wander around Dubai to find the place. It is fun.

Or PM me please as best and maybe faster for you?

Look forward to the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsonColor  [View Original Post]
    Hi people,

I am a newbie here and have been going through the forum for quiet sometime now, I have yet to make a contribution which I will surely do at the earliest and I promise. I need some help with regards to the no frills place which I want to visit but still confused about the location. So far by following the threads I closed in to the location from the above but technically all buildings in that area have restaurant below, just one more hint I will be knocking at the door. I have no PM yet thus some help will be very helpful.

Thanks.
    Any more hints and LE will be knocking at the door as well. Why don't you try some of the so many places available without having to hunt for them and put some reports build some credibility then get PM service. That would be the best way to go forward in getting information.

No frills. Location

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel1  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from my week long trip to Dubai. I visit 2-3 times a year for business and have a general idea of places. I read such amazing reviews about Yaya at No Frills and really wanted to experience her. I narrowed down her location to somewhere near Karama Park after a lot of RTFF but couldn't figure out where exactly. Thanks to Joe for confirming her place. One evening I called the SPA to confirm if she was available, booked an appointment took a taxi to the park and reached the building with a restaurant on the ground floor. Went up the third floor and paid the house fee's of AED100 for 1 hour. Yaya is probably in her late 30's or early 40's. She asked me why I called and booked an appointment with her, I simply told her she was recommended by a friend. I then strip down to my birthday suit and lay on my belly. She starts of with her message and we didn't communicate much for the next 20-30 minutes. I felt casual strokes near by inner thighs touching my balls. On the flip she started caressing my cock and came close to my face and gave me a kiss. She then lifted her shirt / bra and revealed her boobs. We made out and I sucked on her titties. Overall she was very friendly. I then asked if I could get some DATY action and she was more than happy to receive. I ate her pussy out and also fingered her. She loved it! For the next 30 minutes she gave an amazing GFE. I rotate between DFK, sucking her titties and eating her pussy while cuddling and she would caress my cock and balls on and off (I would remove her hand so I wouldn't explode). When an hour was about to pass she laid me straight on my back and gave me a HJ. I blew my load within a minute. She then asked me if I wanted to shower or prefer a hot towel. She went out and came back with a hot towel and cleaned my body. Overall I really enjoyed her girlfriend experience and service provided and tipped her the standard AED100. She then gave me her number and said she would give me a better experience on my next visit. She gave me a kiss and we parted ways. Yaya has been described in details in past posts so I won't be rating her face or body. Her overall attitude and GFE is a 10/10. Thank you Joe for your previous reviews on her. Everyone here needs to experience her.

I have two more reports coming up, one form Jules bar and the other with Miss YY at Burjaman Rooftop.
    Hi people,

Thanks.

No frills. Location

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel1  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from my week long trip to Dubai. I visit 2-3 times a year for business and have a general idea of places. I read such amazing reviews about Yaya at No Frills and really wanted to experience her. I narrowed down her location to somewhere near Karama Park after a lot of RTFF but couldn't figure out where exactly. Thanks to Joe for confirming her place. One evening I called the SPA to confirm if she was available, booked an appointment took a taxi to the park and reached the building with a restaurant on the ground floor. Went up the third floor and paid the house fee's of AED100 for 1 hour. Yaya is probably in her late 30's or early 40's. She asked me why I called and booked an appointment with her, I simply told her she was recommended by a friend. I then strip down to my birthday suit and lay on my belly. She starts of with her message and we didn't communicate much for the next 20-30 minutes. I felt casual strokes near by inner thighs touching my balls. On the flip she started caressing my cock and came close to my face and gave me a kiss. She then lifted her shirt / bra and revealed her boobs. We made out and I sucked on her titties. Overall she was very friendly. I then asked if I could get some DATY action and she was more than happy to receive. I ate her pussy out and also fingered her. She loved it! For the next 30 minutes she gave an amazing GFE. I rotate between DFK, sucking her titties and eating her pussy while cuddling and she would caress my cock and balls on and off (I would remove her hand so I wouldn't explode). When an hour was about to pass she laid me straight on my back and gave me a HJ. I blew my load within a minute. She then asked me if I wanted to shower or prefer a hot towel.
    Hi people,

I am a newbie here and have been going through the forum for quiet sometime now, I have yet to make a contribution which I will surely do at the earliest and I promise. I need some help with regards to the no frills place which I want to visit but still confused about the location. So far by following the threads I closed in to the location from the above but technically all buildings in that area have restaurant below, just one more hint I will be knocking at the door. I have no pm yet thus some help will be very helpful.

Thanks.

Out of Town Action. AMP in DIP1

I haven't visited any other AMP in Dubai, so I have no real UAE reference point. Very familiar with what Thailand has to offer concerning Massage Parlours and this place matched up very well in every respect (except price. It's one third the price in BKK!

This AMP is in a hotel in DIP1. There aren't many hotels in DIP1 and even less with a Spa so it should be easy to find. I knew it was there but had assumed it was a legit hotel establishment until I messaged them on WeChat. Their response made it look possible (although suitably ambiguous) that this place would have more to offer than just spa treatments.

Easy to find. Discreet location. Free parking. Pleasant girl on the door and AED200 at the desk for a 1 hour 'treatment'. Whilst they had sent pictures of all the girls (a mix of Thai, Malay and other SEA beauties) I opted to just see which one they offered. I was ushered into a very clean, very cozy, well decorated massage booth with low mattress, soft music and low lighting. A gorgeous Thai girl appears. Smiley, friendly, relaxed and cute. She tells me to get stripped and hang clothes. Small towel available for modesty. No sign of any modesty pants. Anyway I got naked and she playfully nodded at and said Hello, to my Old Man. I knew then this was going to work out well!

She gave me a great message. Strong, well trained and I was really enjoying it. She put my hand on her leg and giggled as I stroked her whilst she was massaging me. The occasional 'brush' of the balls also encouraged me to think a variety of other services would be available.

20 minutes in she turns me over and just asked me outright if I wanted to fuck. I hadn't really bargained for this full service offering at all and said maybe just Body 2 Body massage and BBBJ. She actually looked disappointed that I wasn't going to fuck her. She asked for AED400 for the service. AED500 to fuck, I said 200 and we settled at 250.

She stripped and I saw she had a pretty, tight bod, big boobs for a Thai girl and that she had had a kid. But still very pretty looking. She climbed on top for the Body 2 Body and oiled us both up. Very sensual Body 2 Body at first and then really excellent DFKing followed by rubbing her tits all over my face and cock. The BBBJ was deep, wet, sensual and unhurried. Fantastic. She then sat on my face whilst hard wanking me. She was incredibly wet and I was struggling to hold off. She then slid along side me and whilst DFKing wanked me until I shot a load all over her. She was delighted. I was delighted. Cuddles and kisses and a chat followed with exchange of phone numbers. Fantastic place, fantastic girl, fantastic experience. I then had a pint downstairs to recuperate!

WIR? If the rest of the 6 girls are anything like this one. I'm going to be returning a lot!

Indian

Quote Originally Posted by Eravandi  [View Original Post]
    Visited this spa in the first week of August which is located in Bur Dubai on the rooftop of a hotel with a precious stone name.

Visited their website and liked the Korean girl but when I went there she was busy and was assigned an Indian. Paid the 100 AED and soon realized this was not a good choice.

Even when she was handing the blue shorts to me she yawned twice and seemed she had just woken up too late for me to ask for a change though.

Her massage skills were the worst I have ever experienced. She seemed completely dis interested. On the filp she asked if I wanted extras and everything was on offer.

I'm an eternal optimist so decided to give her a try and stick to HJ for 100. Boy was I wrong she asked me to pay up first and she was so lousy I took for eternity. She kept telling me to hurry up as time was running out. Worst experience. Will never visit again.

Place: 4/10.

Girl: 1/10.
    If you have been reading the FRs here by now you would have realized that you get the worst service from Indian girls 9 times out of 10. Best to avoid.

Stone spa

Visited this spa in the first week of August which is located in Bur Dubai on the rooftop of a hotel with a precious stone name.

Visited their website and liked the Korean girl but when I went there she was busy and was assigned an Indian. Paid the 100 AED and soon realized this was not a good choice.

Even when she was handing the blue shorts to me she yawned twice and seemed she had just woken up too late for me to ask for a change though.

Her massage skills were the worst I have ever experienced. She seemed completely dis interested. On the filp she asked if I wanted extras and everything was on offer.

I'm an eternal optimist so decided to give her a try and stick to HJ for 100. Boy was I wrong she asked me to pay up first and she was so lousy I took for eternity. She kept telling me to hurry up as time was running out. Worst experience. Will never visit again.

Place: 4/10.

Girl: 1/10.

Yaya. No Frills

Just got back from my week long trip to Dubai. I visit 2-3 times a year for business and have a general idea of places. I read such amazing reviews about Yaya at No Frills and really wanted to experience her. I narrowed down her location to somewhere near Karama Park after a lot of RTFF but couldn't figure out where exactly. Thanks to Joe for confirming her place. One evening I called the SPA to confirm if she was available, booked an appointment took a taxi to the park and reached the building with a restaurant on the ground floor. Went up the third floor and paid the house fee's of AED100 for 1 hour. Yaya is probably in her late 30's or early 40's. She asked me why I called and booked an appointment with her, I simply told her she was recommended by a friend. I then strip down to my birthday suit and lay on my belly. She starts of with her message and we didn't communicate much for the next 20-30 minutes. I felt casual strokes near by inner thighs touching my balls. On the flip she started caressing my cock and came close to my face and gave me a kiss. She then lifted her shirt / bra and revealed her boobs. We made out and I sucked on her titties. Overall she was very friendly. I then asked if I could get some DATY action and she was more than happy to receive. I ate her pussy out and also fingered her. She loved it! For the next 30 minutes she gave an amazing GFE. I rotate between DFK, sucking her titties and eating her pussy while cuddling and she would caress my cock and balls on and off (I would remove her hand so I wouldn't explode). When an hour was about to pass she laid me straight on my back and gave me a HJ. I blew my load within a minute. She then asked me if I wanted to shower or prefer a hot towel. She went out and came back with a hot towel and cleaned my body. Overall I really enjoyed her girlfriend experience and service provided and tipped her the standard AED100. She then gave me her number and said she would give me a better experience on my next visit. She gave me a kiss and we parted ways. Yaya has been described in details in past posts so I won't be rating her face or body. Her overall attitude and GFE is a 10/10. Thank you Joe for your previous reviews on her. Everyone here needs to experience her.

I have two more reports coming up, one form Jules bar and the other with Miss YY at Burjaman Rooftop.

Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by DimDarb  [View Original Post]
    They quoted 100 for 1 HR
    Forgot to include 3 red was accepted with little negotiation.

Egyptian. Arab

Hi,

I have recently moved to UAE from you. This forum has definitely been an huge help and I look forward to hopefully contributing back to it.

Thanks to Lets Enjoy and his easy to follow directions I ended up at this store to try out an Arabic masseuse which would be a first one for me. Unfortunately the Moroccan described by Lets Enjoy was.

Not available so I ended up with an Egyptian.

She was really good looking and honestly a treat to the eye and English was decent too. Whilst laying down she gave some CC swipes and on the switch asked the question.

Of extras she wanted 600 for everything except BJ / FS and was really eager for it when I said I only had 300 she went and got the credit card machine (definitely a first one for me).

Finally my lust took over and I agreed to pay 500.

She was really eager to please and allowed me to suck her boobs etc. It was quite a hot experience.

200 At the door.

And 500 to the girl.

WIY: Not for the price and the services offered.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsEnjoy  [View Original Post]
    Have been looking around for some Arabic massage, haven't been really successful in the past so always apprehensive with the spas promoting them. Finally decided to visit this spa in the area with lot of restaurants by the boats parking location. It's right behind the famous south African chicken chain.

Called them and she gave me some special rates for massages. Reached and selected a Moroccan from the pictures which surprisingly were the same as in FB and their watsapp.

Anyways the girl came, cute Moroccan wearing a sexy tank top and yoga pants. It was lust at 1st sight.

She didn't know much English except for the important words that I found out later. So we spoke a bit with the help of Google translate bfr she asked me FR specials (in English)..

MsY is a definite keeper

Met the delightful msY today. One of you sniped me with a booking half an hour after my requested slot so I had to wait.

Met her for two minutes to ensure there was chemistry, booked a 90 minute slot following her session, and left to run some errands.

Chose 90 minutes to ensure adequate time for two pops and was well rewarded.

Introduced myself with music and a little dancing to break the ice. Made her laugh and won her confidence and agreed to save the massage for between rounds. We asked what I wanted and we agreed on a floor for the tip as long as two pops was achieved, with more subject to service.

She started out with nails nips and tongue running up my back followed by her tongue in my ear. I escalated and pulled off a lot more position changes than she was used to.

Had to keep discouraging her from working her finger in, saying I vastly prefer her tongue when it comes to ass play. Some DATY and 69 followed. The room was a little dark for my taste and the large mirror wasted while lying down, but I decided to flip and finish round I looking into her eyes as she sensuously worshiped me with her mouth. It was a mouthful, despite me having cum twice the previous night and early morning.

Went to wash her mouth and came back to cuddle. Practiced my mandarin and teased each other playfully.

Round 2 was similar, but she upped the intensity to ensure the second pop, now having understand what I enjoy. Lost track of time and I was less playful than usual to ensure we crossed the finish, not realizing we had another 20 minutes to play with.

At this point she fell exhausted. The earlier sniper must have worn the poor girl out. I caressed her and she fell asleep on my chest. Woke her to wrap up with a head massage before heading for the shower.

Take good care of her. There are more than enough clues on the forum, and don't discuss her services with the other ladies to avoid resentment and hostility for her (see Eravandi's report below).

Agreed 180 for 90 minutes at the door and 260 to her adjusted for the 90 minute session.

Will repeat, but will go earlier in the day to maintain the intensity for 90 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Devadoss  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Burjman Place in June first week in hopes of getting a good massage and extras. It Ms. Why place. But she was not available that time. So was assigned a Thai. She was good looking. The massage started as usual and on the flip was offered B2B and BBJ for 200. Took it. She undressed and her boobs and ass were OK. Started with B2B, it was sensual and good. Then she went on to give a sloppy BBBJ. I was fondling her boobs. She didn't allow fingering, which was a bummer. Went on for 30 minutes then I released in her mouth and she was taken back. She was clearly angry. I was not bothered because during the massage she was inquiring about my previous visits. I told her I was a regular with Ms why and that got her to change her mood. She was so jealous of Ms why, and even said that she will fuck anyone. Also called her a working girl. I was a little upset about that. Looks like people working there don't like Ms why. Anyhow was an OK experience.

Girl: 8.

Face: 7.

Boobs: 7.

Pussy: 6 Didn't allow to play.

Damage: 150 for counter and 200 for her.

WIR: Not for her.

Jean Grey massage

I was out late recently in the financial area on a boys night out a bit drunk trying to find something easy and still open to relax a bit before heading home to pass out. I remembered a friend of a friend told me previously of a place in the area that was cheap with service. So while on our last drinks I opened my cartography app to see if any places around are open. I think I found the one but messaged a few others also to increase the chance of success and see if any of them are open and will share the lineup.

The place is a bird or also the alias of the subject of the post. They quoted 100 for 1 HR and were quick to send the lineup, not the best overall but half the options I would consider for at least a hand service so didn't book and ended up just showing up hoping for the best.

The guy at the desk is a character, acted like he knew me and was my best friend. He said don't worry I will get you one of our best, called some name I don't remember and a decent / shy Thai in her early 30's / late 20's (I would guess) leads me to the room, she is maybe a 5 or 6. Room is the normal with the usual mattress on the floor, doesn't feel the cleanest but seems to be clean sheets and towels. Asks if I wanted to shower, not really the best idea but I was a bit warm from walking over in this lovely weather and want to clean the little fella from the night out before so went to the shower. At the least it had water, soap and a towel!

The massage was quite decent actually, could tell she was Thai as she knew what she was doing more than the average, not enough accidental touching until the flip for my liking tho. On the flip after finishing 1 leg asked if I wanted extras when the little fella was standing tall. I was enjoying it so much and a bit sore from working out I didn't want her to skip the other leg so said in a bit. After the other leg asked what was on the menu? She said what do I want? Asked if FS was available and if she has coverage, it was and she did!

Started with a great BBBJ / HJ / ball licking and finished in mish after a couple other positions in between. Was decent and a long service, she was wet and seemed into it. I was tipsy so lasted a bit longer than usual, probably stayed for 90 minutes total and even finished the massage after which was a nice touch.

Overall the place is not the best, but it is a an option to consider when in a pinch late night, in the area and not wanting to commute somewhere else.

Green Hotel

One sunny afternoon in mid July visited this massage center at the rooftop of the famous green hotel in bur dubai.

They have a line up of around 15 girls. Was initially shown PRC, Moroccan and Indian. Moroccan was hot but she seemed least interested. The Indian made good eye contact and smiled so choose her.

Throughout the massage she kept telling me about how her husband left her and that she had to take care of her son she even showed me his photo. Started feeling bad for her.

Anyways 20 minutes into the massage she asked the question and quoted 300 for BBJ and B2 be. Settled for 250. Boy she was good with her DFK skills. BBJ seemed very mechanic and she kept using tissue which was annoying. Tried to finish quickly and will definitely not repeat with her but will visit the place again as they have a good line up.

Place: 7/10.

Girl: 5/10.

Royal House building MP for massage by Arab girls?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodRed  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you're correct, it's Al Qiyada metro station. And I've actually been inside the infamous Zafrana building, a lot of the Uzbek WG's in Dubai live there and I was invited in for tea by one of them last year. Still keen to find a place that has hot Arab ladies at a massage joint in Dubai, not really into Asians as we have enough of them in Sydney and else where. On a side note, I actually saw a Yemeni WG at Premiere when I was there, first time in my life I saw a Yemeni WG and she was actually quite attractive. So Dubai really does have every nationality!
    I have heard that a large massage shop (at least double the size of other massage shops in that area) not far from Zafrana building has some hot Arab ladies (though I haven't tried myself). If you walk from Canadian Specialist Hospital and pass in front of Zafrana building and continue straight till the end of the road, you will find a large massage shop at the left side just before you reach the main road. I think this building is called the Royal House building. I saw quite a few Arabs walking into that massage shop which was an indication for the presence of Arab ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodRed  [View Original Post]
    On a side note, I actually saw a Yemeni WG at Premiere when I was there, first time in my life I saw a Yemeni WG and she was actually quite attractive. So Dubai really does have every nationality!
    I had a Yemeni at Judys ring of fire apartment AMPS in a threesome with a PRC 3 years ago. She was a security guard whose contract was not being renewed and she was working there for 2 weeks to save up for the trip. Unfortunately, only met her on the last day.

It was her first threesome, the prc was tipsy and playful and we were scandalizing the yemeni, and it had a very non commercial feel.

450 all in for both for the hour.

Posting Limitations