La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: AMPs in other areas of Dubai

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 622 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 9325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Miss K and her awesome Technique

Having read reports on the return of Miss K in the Tecom AMP, I decided to try her out. I was not able to catch her the last time. So called up the AMP and made the booking for Miss K at 3 pm. Knowing that Parking could be an issue at this place, reached a bit early and found parking not so far away from the Building. Reached the MP 15 minutes before the scheduled time. There were just two girls there. Miss K was at the reception (I could easily recognize her from her short hair). Paid her for the standard one hour massage. She lead me inside and all the rooms were empty and was given the choice of room. Chose the last room. Good thing about this AMP is that it has doors and I believe almost all rooms have built in shower. The room I chose had a raised massage table. She gave me the blue shorts and left me to change. I changed and lied on my belly waiting for her. She soon some and started the conversation. She is really talkative like to talk non stop. She told me that business is down in this month and hardly few customers come for massage.

She started with the shoulder massage standing close to my head. She's tall, thin with small boobs, short hair but strong hands. Her massage was really good and strong (ouch). After finishing my shoulders and hands, she sat on my bum and started working on my back. This time using oil. All this while, she was constantly talking. She told me she had taken a long 6 month vacation in China. She spoke about her family, childhood, etc etc. She is in her mid 30's but doesn't look any older than 25-26 years. After finishing the massage on my back, she pulled the shorts down and started massaging my bum. Using lots of oil she slid her fingers through the crack, and then slowly and sensually ripped the shorts open. Then came the famous technique and she lifted my legs over her thighs with my junior who was now at full mast hanging in the air. She used more oil and started massaging from behind the balls and also equally focusing on the junior. The feeling was just awesome. Something that I had never experienced previously. I was so horny that in a few minutes she drained me completely. All this she was fully clothed.

She gave me some tissues to clean up and started massaging my legs. Then started again on my hands and did a really good massage. By the time she finished the hands, junior was again at full mast. She saw it and asked me if I wanted one more shag. Who am I to deny. She also said its difficult to cum again in a short while and looked at her watch, and we were already 5 minutes over the hour. Nonetheless she started with her hands with me lying on my back and I started to feel her soft skin. She then removed her t shirt and bra and loosened her jeans to give me access to her boobs and pussy. She was wearing a sexy red thong. She bent over and started kissing and licking my nipples and working with her hand on the junior. I started fondling her natural boobs and sucking on then. Then I slid her red thong and started playing with her shaved pussy. We went on this for a couple of minutes and then I shot my second load. After the deed, it was time for shower. She helped me into the shower and then I had a nice warm shower inside the room. After the shower, dressed up and she gave me a cup of water. I took her number and then paid her a generous tip for her awesome service.

The best thing is that she is so talkative that really makes things easy. Also no discussion about money all through the deed. Also it was 90 minutes by the time I left the MP.

Definitely worth a repeat.

First Visit to Sandy Shoes

One of the benefits of this month is that you get a lot of free time with reduced working hours. So I found myself in Tecom and decided to visit the AMP that was on my list since long but could not make it earlier. Yes the famous SS. Managed to get parking not far away from the location so decided to make an impromptu visit to SS.

Was greeted at the reception by a cute Thai girl. Paid for an hour of massage and requested for Miss J. Was told that Miss J is on her vacation and will return by the month end. So just went with the flow and didn't ask for a lineup. So the same girl at the reception was my masseuse for this session. Apparently I was the only customer there and all the rooms were vacant. Was given a choice of a very cold room or a normal (not very cold) room. All the rooms have curtains with mattress on the floor. Didn't want to get froze, so opted for the normal room. She asked if I wanted the blue shorts? I asked if that was mandatory, she said No. Just then it came to my mind about the LE raids during this month so just decided to go ahead and put on the shorts.

She joined me shortly and the massage began. I opted not to use Oil for the massage. Good Massage, but not much of touching the sensitive areas. I started a conversation and her name was Miss A. Not much of a talker though. Finished the shoulder, back and the legs and was asked to flip. On the flip she continued with the legs and upper thighs and ripped the shorts at the side, still no explicit touching of the nether region. Junior was almost at half mast by then. Then popped up the question of the extras. She asked me what I wanted. I was not in mood for FS so opted for B2B and BJ with full access. She started with 500, however I stuck to 200 and after some reluctance she agreed. Asked me to pay upfront. Paid her and she left the room. She returned with a wet towel and then undressed fully. She revealed one of the most shapely pair of breasts I had seen. Perfect shaped with nice nipples. Whoever had done her boob job had done a great job.

She started with a nice BJ, giving good attention to the junior and his companions. I started playing with her boobs and nipples. I wanted to go for DATY but she refused. Continued with the BBBJ playing with her boobs and rubbing her pussy till I shot my load. She then helped me to get cleaned up. Her service was OK, but not much talkative and hence seemed mechanical. I was told DATY was on offer on the next visit.

Didn't opt for the shower and was offered a customary cup of water. I forgot to take her number.

On the way out saw one good buxom girl, so have to try her the next time. Overall business for these AMP's is down this month as most of the girls were just idling their time in the lobby.

Damage: 150 + 200.

Attitude: 5.

Body: 7.

WIR: sure, to try Miss J whom I could not catch this time.

Miss K secret technique

Quote Originally Posted by Raja1968  [View Original Post]
    Had finished work early on Sunday afternoon and called the spa where Miss K has returned after a long break. I was told she is booked till 6 pm. Was put off a bit. Called later and took appointment for 8 pm. 90 minute for 2 reds. Was given the dispo and she returned. She recognized and gave her entire story of what she did after she went home for a long break. She is quite chatty. Extra pressure massage given by her with generous butt massage and playing in the right areas. The much awaited hoisting posture came up and she excellently drained me out fully. Gave her 2 reds for her great work and she is happy to be back here.
    Thanks Raja for the FR, I have to admit that as soon as heard that she was back, at the first opportunity I booked her for a 90 minutes session. Believe it or not, it was because I have a joint pain that the last time she managed to treat, at least partially. In any ways it was better than my therapist. Out of curiosity I asked where she learned her reverse milking technique. To my surprise, she said in a hospital and after a few more question I got that it is a technique taught to treat ED. The West has a lot to learn form this ancient civilisation. I was thinking of all of you guys, trying of convince your doctor to give you a prescription for a 5 session treatment with her, all that reimbursed by your insurance.

Have fun and treat her well.

Environment Friendly Spa in Tecom. Miss K

Had finished work early on Sunday afternoon and called the spa where Miss K has returned after a long break. I was told she is booked till 6 pm. Was put off a bit. Called later and took appointment for 8 pm. 90 minute for 2 reds. Was given the dispo and she returned. She recognized and gave her entire story of what she did after she went home for a long break. She is quite chatty. Extra pressure massage given by her with generous butt massage and playing in the right areas. The much awaited hoisting posture came up and she excellently drained me out fully. Gave her 2 reds for her great work and she is happy to be back here.

Visit to the Happy Place

So intrigued by Lippin227's reports, and being a sucker for an excellent massage given by thai ladies, with a bit of naughty at the end. Decided to swing by on my lunch break. Miss and from SS is away at the moment, and don't fancy any of the remaining girls, so a perfect opportunity to explore new frontiers.

Upon arrival I didn't ask or receive a line up, but was assigned Miss be. Super cute. She's thick, but in the right places surprisingly, with not much of a belly but it all stacked in her tits and ass. I was quite pleased!

She led me down to a room with a door and attached shower, however the door did have a window but it was a window into a blind corridor. She turned all the lights completely off and handed the blue shorts. Upon return she shredded the shorts and started a pretty stellar massage. Plenty of mild teasing and flirtation during the massage but never overly focusing on it and always staying true to getting the knots out. She was friendly and chatty as well, so I started romanticizing that this could be the new place depending on the dessert on offer. Great chat, laughing quite a bit, flirting quite a bit, getting massively good vibes out of this. She's cool and fun, what could go wrong?

We get to the flip and negotiations, asking if I wanted the massage down there. She asked what tip would be and I low balled a bit for this places desk cost (400 for 90 minutes) and reputation for being expensive, and offered her 100. She laughed and countered with 300 and saying "or just have normal massage" as she teased my dick. Right, normal. Mmhmm. Agreed 200 for hand only but I wanted to get my mits on those jugs so pushed the menu a bit, and this is where I lost immediate interest. Offered another 100 for access which she agreed, but then she said she would put a cloth over my face so I couldn't see -I'm like, uh, yeah right. She then was quite serious, touching ok, looking extra 100. Whaaa? That made no sense. I know thai humor can be pretty dry and weird so I just assumed she was just being cute or coy or whatever, but she kept re-iterating. By this time, I'm as limp as if I jumped in a cold pool (hate negotiations) and decided to see what else was on offer. Full nude b2 b, which would have been heavenly, 1 k!!

She's taking the [CodeWord140], massively. I try and level with her. Look, I'll be a good and loyal customer, you'll make loads of money out of me but the price needs to be somewhat reasonable. Let's agree on 300 with full upper access and no weird blindfolds and we can move on and enjoy our time, yes? No. Right, ok, no issues. Let's just stick to the massage.

I think she felt a little bad after that point and was especially attentive in the massage area, giving tips for easing certain aches, etc. Talking about thailand and how I need a good women to take care of me (fleece me, apparently) etc. We leave it friendly enough and it was a damned good massage, no lie, but the weird pricing on extras really tanked the naughty bit. For an amazing massage with no naughty stuff, I'll stick to Relax. It's a bit cheaper (340 for 90) and every bit as good.

Will I return? Not sure, maybe to try someone else just to vet the place again but won't see Miss be again. Damn, she would have been so much fun. Ah well.

YMMV.

Dirk.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicAction  [View Original Post]
    Last night I called a Viet who is staying over during Ramadan to my appartment. I had last time picked her from Jules. We had a few drinks and went to a Thai restaurant for dinner. Later a great long session and another in the morning. We both made breakfast. Had to literally force her out with a lot of excuses.

She told me that all Asian girls at Jules have to pay AED 10 k per month to the management of Jules. That's why the prices are so high and last two months was very bad business and most girls didn't make much money. After Ramadan many of them want to go free lance and leave Jules. So these nightclubs are taking the lion's share.
    Thanks for the nice report. Possible to PM me her number? Not all clubs are taking money from the girls, but Jules is doing that indeed! But it is not 10 k AED but 3500 AED / month plus 120 AED entry fee each time. It depends some girls are doing great at Jules (and other clubs) others are doing worse. Heavily dependent on the look & feel of the girl fitting to the typical type of men visiting a club E. G. Jules mostly western mid 40-60 years compared to York where you have all types of crowd visiting from 30 - 60's. Happy hunting during Ramadan time.

Dating app

Well, first off I m a regular of ISG since 6 yrs. Just that I became a paid member only recently.

I usually avoid the AMP as I personally feel is it is a complete waste of time and money. That's why wanted to get some tips on nice AMPS in Dubai.

One particular dating app has particularly worked great for me in maintaining a steady flow of pussy. I usually end up with 5-6 hits a month including 1-2 very nice catch around 8/10 likes. Most of the girls are Filipinos working as maids or shop employees. We hook up on the app, agree to meet and many a times end up going all the way. Of course no monetary damages are there, but the odd grocery shopping or dinner takeaways are always there. One filli I met last week who works in a salon, is giving me a tremendous experience in bed. She is like a sex hungry lioness. Pussy so tight my shaft was probing red for next two days. Except CIM everything else tried even bareback once Mother of 2 but body and mind of a teen. I stay near a recently burned down shopping mall and there is a Quiet AMP nearby next to a Asian country's trade centre. Know a petite Thai there name starting with L with nice rack who I sometimes visit whenever the dating app goes dry. Of course no FS, but man she gives the best BBBJ and better still swallow the entire load down her throat and sucks junior till last drop. Damages 150 at counter + 200 for the BBBJ. She never disappoints me. 69 available for 100 extra. Only negative the Bangladeshi counter guy is an absolute ba*the and quotes different rates for different people as he did with my friends I referred to and pushes other girls instead of the good ones you want. Once he even tried to pinch me on the change.

But overall I have been happy with the dating app as I get to meet clean normal girls (sometimes stunning ones) with more effort but less damages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy1984  [View Original Post]
    OK. Sorry guys no need to get so emotional. I will post some reports after I do some research on my own.

Jules girl

Last night I called a Viet who is staying over during Ramadan to my appartment. I had last time picked her from Jules. We had a few drinks and went to a Thai restaurant for dinner. Later a great long session and another in the morning. We both made breakfast. Had to literally force her out with a lot of excuses.

She told me that all Asian girls at Jules have to pay AED 10 k per month to the management of Jules. That's why the prices are so high and last two months was very bad business and most girls didn't make much money. After Ramadan many of them want to go free lance and leave Jules. So these nightclubs are taking the lion's share.

Ramadan. Are the risks increased

Hi,

I know this seems like a newbie question but whilst I visit UAE regularly I have never been during Ramadan.

I notice some comments on the forum about a crackdown by LE so just wanted a bit of friendly advice.

I will be there next week, is it wise to refrain or is it business as normal? Previous posts would suggest there are higher risks at this time.

My usual gave me a free gobble at the Happy place today

Been a month since my last update.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...688&viewfull=1#post2030688.

Called to book for this evening, but was told only 1 to 2 pm is available. Popular lady!

A little bit early for me, but I needed a massage and wanted to this particular therapist as I felt that things were developing last time I went there.

Not too talkative today, but after 20 min she asks if I want something. I turned around, and it was obvious that under my blue shorts that Johnny was awake.

Very little talking involved, when she pulls Johnny out, giggles. Then gives me a bit of tongue attention, followed by 5 minutes of vigorous sucking. I exploded in her mouth. She hurried out the room, and then came back after about a minute and asked me if I feel good. LOL.

10 min head massage.

And I tipped her 300 dibs on top of the 300 I paid reception. The free BJ claim is due to the fact that I normally tip her 300 just for 'handy' and massage.

After I left I realized that I still didn't get to the Holy Grail of her sacred pussy. It's taken me 2 years to get a gobble. But I'm hoping on next visit back in two or three weeks that I will get to DATY. Just a feeling.

Ratings.

Massage. Always a 10/10.

BBBJ 6/10- not amazing, but she seemed enthusiastic.

Attitude 7/10- known her to be friendlier than today, but as I got unexpectedly gobbled off, I'm going to give a generous 7.

WIR. Yes, and often do.

This lady is a quiet almost shy MILF sort, and maybe the oldest one there by far. If you like women a little chunky, with great cans, then she's worth a visit. I'm not sure she goes down on many punters as she doesn't seem the type tbh, and it took her a long time to get comfortable with me.

Hey all,

Back again to AMP scene after a long cut due to business and some other financial problems, just visited recently Miss O in SS as to get back old memories, like always she is perfect in doing Rimming, not much of a looker but for a rimjob she is a master, 120 for the house and 200 for her is a good deal. Was surprised to know that SS is still operation during Ramadan.

Recently I got location in my whatsapp from Miss A where she moved to DIP, but that is out of the question as this is far away place and not worth going there for AMP, I'm much into Rimming and Miss A is also a rimjob master, but driving to DIP is a bit pain in the ass,.

I still get msgs from time to time from Miss L in Nahda, the master of all Rimming girl but want a change from her as she became Mechanical.

Recently I found this mob application which is only dedicated for. Viets people, I could easily spot few leads to Viet girls in action but could not try one yet, this App. Work same as Wechat but only Viets are there and I have a fond of them.

My search right now is for new gems who master the art of Rimming, can anyone point me out to any experienced lady in that field? It is really hard to ask about this in advance to any lady so experiment is a must to know, would appreciate the help as I'm glad to share my experience in that,.

Most of the Spas still operation in Ramadan as far as I know.

Cheers to all.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NightRider0911  [View Original Post]
    Met her yesterday night for a parting gift. She did say that she could come back after Ramadan, but she's not sure as of now.

My shorts was off as soon as the door was closed. Teasing kisses every now and then, tickling my ears, usual flirts. Since we both know that the Moroccan bath is the place to be in, I ask her to get through the massage faster. Once inside I lift her up and wrap her legs around my waist with some DFK. As always really top-notch B2B and BBBJ.

We all have to hope she'll be back. I gave her an extra red note on top of the usual.
    I was very keen to go but looks like I missed the Caravan.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRoger  [View Original Post]
    All his FRs Gunners are questions so good reply as some may not have been as polite as you.

Sandy when you RTFF look also for 'give and take' as many including me have written on this and look at a few examples of good contributions from newbies and copy that. IE write a nice FR lots of info and share with us.

Too many seniors have been burned by sharing with newbies (me included) and your lazy manager style 'contributions won't engender much love either.

Also you could easily be LE in disguise as now Ramadan and clean ups are happening so this could be LE asking where to help it statistics.

Look forward to some meaningful contributions from Sandy soon.
    Why do you keep on picking newbies. If you don't want to answer ignore it. You keep on inflating your numbers. All you say is send me PM.

OK. Sorry guys no need to get so emotional. I will post some reports after I do some research on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRoger  [View Original Post]
    All his FRs Gunners are questions so good reply as some may not have been as polite as you.

Sandy when you RTFF look also for 'give and take' as many including me have written on this and look at a few examples of good contributions from newbies and copy that. IE write a nice FR lots of info and share with us.

Too many seniors have been burned by sharing with newbies (me included) and your lazy manager style 'contributions won't engender much love either.

Also you could easily be LE in disguise as now Ramadan and clean ups are happening so this could be LE asking where to help it statistics.

Look forward to some meaningful contributions from Sandy soon.

Posting Limitations