"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: AMPs in other areas of Dubai

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 622 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow1998  [View Original Post]
    This is a usual norm with many Thai therapists. Some do it with the towel on top, and some get their thumbs down close to the perineum which is quite a pleasure!
    Glad to hear this is a common technique, it was wonderful. I have very little AMP experience, and mainly in normal joints in Bali, I can probably count them all from memory.

Miss J

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStock  [View Original Post]
    Took a Thai Miss J with the name of a flower. She looks like a Japanese School girl. She says she's 21.

She's worth trying once if your into Japanese School girl types. She would have been excellent if she was a little bit more enthusiastic doing the extras.
    She seems to be away (Gone to her country) as per the receptionist.

School Girl Type

Quote Originally Posted by ClamHunter  [View Original Post]

Spa 1: "Feeling Old" (anag) spa. Two words (I) Bullion coloured (ii) the usual duration of prison sentence for murder!
    I stay near Arjan but have never ventured any where in this area. Recently went to this spa. Took a Thai Miss J with the name of a flower. She looks like a Japanese School girl. She says she's 21.

Her massage is nothing great. On the flip agreed B2 be for 200. She strips and her figure is like those Japanese school girls. Perfect natural boobies which is very soft. Her initiation is pretty much low. But she allows you to do pretty much anything. At the end she said she will allow FS next time but I need to bring the rubber.

She's worth trying once if your into Japanese School girl types. She would have been excellent if she was a little bit more enthusiastic doing the extras.

120 at the door plus 200 to her.

Chocolate at Nursery Rhyme

Had an itch for some chocolate and after some research decided to sample the only one they're having in their lineup at the moment. She goes by the name miss. Flower and has the curves in the right places, just how I like it. Beautiful and well proportioned round ass, natural tits which loves to be sucked hard on or at least it seemed to turn her on making her all wet down there. Great CG and she knows how to move that ass for maximum pleasure. She's a real squirter, multi orgasmic and a pleasure to be with. Has a nice demeanor and gets horny as hell. First time she was a little bit shy but turned into a wildcat in the end.

Told me she's quite new in the game and used to work at a restaurant before losing her job.

Damage for extra was 400 all in. Probably could get it for 300 but she was well worth it.

Rikke.

More AMP this weekend

Again the place in Motor City

Feeling the need on a Saturday morning, got in touch with my usual place by the tracks and scanned the selection. By the time I made up my mind and got ready, I had booked a session for 2 pm. With a blonde therapist whose name is either the anagram of a South American country's capital, or a country in Africa. Made my way there and was led to a room, changed and she came in, as in the pictures, a bit taller than the usual Thais, with some nice curves as well. A good massage then started, with some decent pressure in the right places, and within fifteen her fingers occasionally more caressing than massaging. That set a good tone for the rest of the session, and once the back was done, the question was asked, three reds were agreed, and I turned over. Then a first hitch, she asked for a cover for CBJ, on the basis she didn't want me to finish in her mouth, but I assured her it wouldn't happen, so she pulled out the baby wipes to give me a quick clean. After that she got Johnny to full attention, slipped on the cover, and we went through a nice rotation of positions, including a really nice doggy with spread out legs. Finished in prone bone. After that took a bit of a cool down / cuddle break and showered. Unfortunately due to having had a bit of dental work the day before, could not really reciprocate my attentions with my tongue, but next time will definitely.

Damage : 150 for the house for 75 minutes, 3 reds for the girl.

WIR : Possibly.

Let's face it, Majan isn't close to anywhere and it is unlikely to be considered as a 'convenient' destination for any mongers here. However, you could well be passing Global Village on the 311 and, if so, this review will be useful.

Girl was ready and tottered into my room in the highest of heals and shortest of skirts. She was tiny, young and had very sizeable, natural jugs and a cheeky schoolgirl brace. My heart pumping quicker than normal as I clocked that she is as hot as I had hoped and a little more. Baffled her with my basic Thai banter and set her off giggling. Jonny already rising to the occasion unassisted.

Down to discussions and settled on 2. 5 reds for an all-inclusive package ie FS, B2 be, BBBJ, CIM, shots 1 or 2 (I knew I would only manage 1) for 1 hour with maybe some massage after I run out of steam.

She sucks Jonny hard with deep thrusts of her mouth testing the limits of how far she can go. Very nice style. And then she oils him up. Slides her pussy up on top of Jonny so she can get maximum pressure on her clit whilst she slides up and down. B2 be when done well is just amazing.

Total Cost: 119 + 250 tip. Terrific VFM.

WIR: Absolutely.
    Trying Majan (see above)

On the basis of the report above, on a Saturday evening, got in touch with the spa and booked the same girl. Not being super familiar with this area, fired up Google Maps and noticed they still haven't upgraded their navigation to take into account the now finished widening of the Dubai. Al Ain road, so had to follow signs the old-fashioned way but eventually made my way there and parked right in front of the entrance. The place looks new and rather well done, with solid walls instead of the flimsy partitions you often see in these places. I'm lead to a room where I change, and she then comes in as I'm changing, no heels but a rather fetching massage bodysuit. The massage start well, I just request not too much oil. Gradually during the session the touches start to get closer to the crotch, the shorts get ripped off and the question is eventually asked. I try a first offer a two reds (which I feel guilty about as it is intentionally lowballing) with the goal to land where Clam Hunter was, but lacking Thai banter, I only manage to settle at three reds, but that is a fair price to be honest. Then starts a really nice BBBJ to get me situated, as the activities of the early afternoon (see first FR) had me literally and figuratively drained. Still lacking the possibility of using my tongue, I wasn't able to reciprocate so we had to take it a bit slow when she climbed onto me for cowgirl, but gradually eased herself onto my shaft and started bouncing up and down. After that, some usual permutations until I finished in prone bone.

Damage : 119 for the house for 70 minutes, 3 reds for the girl.

WIR : Possibly.

Again again the place in Motor City

Feeling the need on this morning, got in touch with my usual place by the tracks and scanned the selection. I zeroed in on a cute girl whose name is one of an actress considered a sex symbol of the 90's, with one letter missing. Made my way there, got in the room, this time managed to change fully before she came in, and a nice massage started, but about fifteen minutes in, she started using tongue and lips on some parts of my body, and started rubbing her chest while massaging so I knew this would be good. The question was asked, settled on the market standard of three reds, and she immediately got to kissing me deeply, which was a good start. Then followed a very sensual BBBJ which got me to full size rather quickly, and I this time reciprocated by getting her soaking wet down there with my tongue. Then I got covered, she started in cowgirl, then switched over to rider (which is like reverse cowgirl but she leans forward), then moved to mish, then flipped and did doggy followed by prone bone where I filled the bag.

Damage : 150 for the house for 75 minutes, 3 reds for the girl.

WIR : Yes, possibly in a four hands with other girls there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaauh  [View Original Post]
    she applied pressure with both hand, without moving for a good 2 l30 seconds on my groin, something I never had before, and this wake up the little fella from his slumber.
    Peace.

Kaauh.
    This is a usual norm with many Thai therapists. Some do it with the towel on top, and some get their thumbs down close to the perineum which is quite a pleasure!

Element Spa re-revisited

After a long week working and training hard at the gym, feeling the need for a good massage I decided to head to that spa on Jumeirah. Given that Fortune Cookie was away, after declining the Indonesian that the receptionist pushed my way, I picked a Thai, let's call it miss A. She was nice and bubbly, decent chitchat, and from the get go she made it clear that she provided extra by making flatering comments on my "banana" while I was getting ready for the session. She is in her early 30 ties, nothing really remarkable in terms of looks or body, but far from being ugly. Just your average girl. No tatts and nice see cups, but man made. The highlight of the session was that she did give me one of the best massage I have had for a while. On the flip, I initially I wanted a HJ, knowing that FS was not available at this place, but as she offered B2 B at a discounted rate of 2 reds, I settled for that. She started with a nice BBBJ before straddling me and starting to grind on my cock. After a while she went back oral which brought me quicly to completion. Unfortunately she did not offer CIM.

Spa: 8-9.

Looks: 6-7.

Massage: 8-9 good masseuse seem also to be on the endangered list species, so we'd better take care of them.

Extra: 8.

Damage: 1. 5 to the house (had a package) 2 for the girl.

WIR: definitely, maybe will try a 4 hands with Fortune Cookie.

Note: I told her that I would recommend her to many friends, so if you're there mention that you're a friend of Tiger.

Excellent VFM FS Options in Arjan

On my way from AD to DXB for a pick up, couldn't help but stop by an AMP in Arjan I never seen reviewed here. Name of the place is a geological formation followed by a famous royal colour.

If I can, I will return for the massage, however its really out of my way when I do come to Dubai. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and I think I would enjoy it more with the suspense of extras out of the question with her exuberant prices and no FS.

Peace.

Kaauh.
    Do not despair Kaauh. You were very unlucky as there are at least two other tried and tested AMP options in Arjan offering FS at reasonable rates:

Spa 1: "Feeling Old" (anag) spa. Two words (I) Bullion coloured (ii) the usual duration of prison sentence for murder!

Spa 2: "Dead Legion" (anag) spa. Two words (I) Bullion coloured (ii) When you have a brainwave you have a brilliant "I234".

Both have desk prices of 130-150.

Both have typical options of HJ 1 red, B2 be 2 reds and FS 3 reds.

I have had excellent experiences at both spas with mostly Thai girls. Dead Legion has the larger team to choose from but Feeling Old is much more accessible to the 311.

Better luck next time!

On my way from AD to DXB for a pick up, couldn't help but stop by an AMP in Arjan I never seen reviewed here. Name of the place is a geological formation followed by a famous royal colour.
    I've reviewed this place before and I don't like it, which is sad because I've had decent experiences at their sister AMPS in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

I had a similar experience with this spinner, but she gave me so much attitude I didn't even leave a 100 tip, which is not customary for me as I try to at least be nice.

Their "main" girl used to be in their sister spa and I had FS with her over a year ago (miss J "from the block") but when I went into this place she lied about her previous work (claiming to have never worked there, though it's clear on her social media) and asking 1 k for b2 b. I was so annoyed by her games that I reminded her she had given me more for 300 and walked out.

I would absolutely avoid this place, I have no idea what's going on with them but they're trying to be hvalley or something.

I'm starting to get frustrated by what seems to be an attempt to move prices up in Dubai, especially as there are only more and more options.

Arjan experience

I come across their Insta page, and it shows some young and pretty looking therapists. Decided on one based on Insta pictures, and messaged to enquire about prices. Quoted 170 for an hour massage, didn't ask for pictures of who is available, straight requested the girl using her name as advertised in the Gram.

Arrived and took a quick rinse as I waited for her to come, she entered the room as am done and in my short. Not exactly as the pictures, but not far off it, still pretty facially, and body wise, exactly as the pictures and how I like them, petite spinners. She was a bit cagey, and asked me how I know her name. I waved it off as friends recommendation, and tried to have a bit of chit chat and be friendly. She responds to what I say but doesn't take things further. I feel asking for her by name the way I did was an error, but I remember someone here mentioned a while ago in this forum that its better for the girls and increase the cut they get from the venue, who knows.

Her name is two letters abbreviation, when pronounced would sound like the surname of an Ivorian Barcelona midfielder. She is 21, five months in the country, gave me a terrific back massage, mainly with her bony elbows and forearm and using her body weight. Applied this to every vertebrae of my back twice, from both sides of my body. Really took her time on it, and while am no massage expert, it's probably the best massage I ever had. On the flip, took her time to initiate extras, and before she did, she applied pressure with both hand, without moving for a good 2 l30 seconds on my groin, something I never had before, and this wake up the little fella from his slumber. Come to the extra, she said only HJ or BJ are in offer, initially I didn't ask for her pricing for those, and replied that it's only FS that am after. Which she didn't want to do. After trying a bit with no success of swaying her, I ask so how much is the BJ, and she replied its 5 reds. I laugh it off and offer 4 or 5 reds for the FS again. She decline again, and I stop it there. To her credit the quality of the massage didn't drop for the remaining minutes. She finished her work and left te room. I got dressed, left her 1 red tip and left to continue my journey to the airport.

If I can, I will return for the massage, however its really out of my way when I do come to Dubai. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and I think I would enjoy it more with the suspense of extras out of the question with her exuberant prices and no FS.

Peace.

Kaauh.

Let's face it, Majan isn't close to anywhere and it is unlikely to be considered as a 'convenient' destination for any mongers here. However, you could well be passing Global Village on the 311 and, if so, this review will be useful.
    Opposite Global Village lies the small community of Majan. Majan appears to offer at least two AMP's. I sampled one in particular. This spa is named after the landmark / intersection of the glitzy, billboard covered heart of New York's, iconic entertainment district. Also happens to be the name of a somewhat down at heal mall on SZR.
    Thanks for Excellent report CH. Your Clam hunt is taking you to other areas of Dubai. Some juicy Clam you have found in Majan! You have truly justified the title of this thread "AMPS in other areas of Dubai".

Fabulous report on this little untapped gem CH! Looking forward to popping into see the talents the next time I'm in this part of town!

Quote Originally Posted by DXB69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Drew & Gents.

Please excuse the quality of the following post as I'm new here, but I had some experience recently with EMPs.

....She whispered "you have 3 options: HJ (500), topless (1000), B2 be + no pants (2000)". Now I'm not the type of guy that would negotiate with prices, I never did. However, I gave her a 10 second stare and she said "ok, 1700 for you" which I know is a lot. I went ahead and handed her the money and it was the best 2 minutes in my life LMAO.
    Let me say that in between you two, the best 2 minutes of the lives of both were hers.

I hope you don't work in the tender sector as tender assigning staff. Will be easy for any one to quote 4/5 times the regular price and accept a 15% discount.

AMP Backlog

New pair at my usual Motor City AMP

As some of my regulars at my usual place in Motor City were on leave, I enquired with the receptionist about who was available, and after scrolling through the pictures, I bluntly asked who was the slimmest of the the lot, and was given the name of Miss L. Wanting a crowd (two's company, three's a crowd), I also asked for a Miss E. Who had caught my eye during an earlier visit.

Miss L. Is on the slimmer side of the spectrum (although not skinny), has nice red / black hair and an infectious smile, and small but nicely shaped boobs.

Miss E. Is a bit taller, her chest is more towards the average size, and nice blondish hair.

Then made my way there, changed into shorts and in came both girls, and the pictures were not lying, they were both quite beautiful and they might replace some of my other regulars even when they're back. Anyway, a short but rather busy oil-less massage started, and it grew quite sensual until the question was asked and the price settled. After which, the short had already been ripped off so they both undressed, and while E. Was pleasuring me, L. Was sucking my nipples and eventually sat on my face for a bit. After that, put the hat on, did a bit of cowgirl than some missionary with L. And quickly filled the bag. My last O was 36 hours old so I guess that was the sweet spot for a quick go, however I think the attractiveness of both L. And E. Also played into that shortened time to arrival. After that I offered to pleasure E. Orally but she told me it was the wrong time of the month so I said that would give me a reason to come back.

Damage : 3 reds for the house, 3 reds for each girl.

WIR : Already did once, and having time my previous O accordingly, was able to last the distance and give them both PIV. Finished with E. In prone bone and then almost gave L. A serious O.

Supersonic BBay

This being the holy month and some girls being on vacation, I took a leap and tried the Chinese therapist whose name is the one of a chain of supermarkets and hypermarkets quite present here in Dubai. She is on the more mature side of things age-wise, but gave a really nice massage. A bit pushy on trying to know what I had paid at reception for the all-inclusive package, but I kept that for myself. Then started a fairly nice second act, but the bit of the sag in the mid-section and an unkempt Bush distracted a bit from what was otherwise a really nice lay.

WIR : Not to her, I'm afraid.

Then later in the week, checking their WhatsApp status, saw one therapist I had seen before as being back, so I booked her. This is Miss J. , as in the name of the singer in the song "J. From the block". She is slim, has nice mid-length black hair and provides a fantastic massage. The massage was as good as the first time, and unusually finished this time in doggy.

WIR : As said before, yes, and possibly with a four-hands with the other Miss J.

Super find CH. Well done. Will have to drop by on a lazy Sunday.

Posting Limitations