La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: AMPs in other areas of Dubai

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 621 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 9313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Today I went to the Tecom area. It had been over a year since I went shopping for a massage in the building with numerous MPs. I had been reading about the AMP issues but to my surprise all the company tags in the entrance were gone. Upstairs also no indication of any activity. So don't waste your time on this building, hopefully all the MPs moved somewhere else, I'll find out!

Quote Originally Posted by MeetPrin  [View Original Post]
    LE, govt, everyone in dxb knows what's happening where. As long as everything remains within four walls, everyone turns blind eye to what happens. I do not believe sharing information in the forum puts MP under LE scanner but being little discreet always helps.
    Yes the problem is how to do like this when you have this:

Quote Originally Posted by MeetPrin  [View Original Post]
    I have seen guys standing in the reception asking whether FS is available and at what cost, in front of other customers!
    I have been banging a chinese girl while two guys were banging the door because the girls did not allow them in. Oh well.

It was early afternoon when I entered this AMP on Al wasl road. This is the third time I have been in this spa which has mainly Thai delights. Clean nice place and all girls are in 6-8 range. The man at reception was happy to see me. Though there are good looking Thai girls I was curious about a Viet girl. When last time I was at reception a local guy was asking for her.

I told him I want Viet. He said let me warn you sir, she is very new and does not speak any english. I said it does not matter as long she is good (means can get dirty). Went in the room and few minutes later she walked with a smile. Very small girl who looked very young and had humble refreshing smile. She just walked in and hugged me, I kissed her and fondled her small ass and she giggled. She was probably happy that I was the first customer and I chose her over other tall and sexy Thais.

Her massage was acceptable. It was more of chinese type of kneading massage than relaxing sweeping strokes of Thai girls. The technique was spot on but it will not allow me to doze off. She was lightweight, sat on my back and worked way downwards. She made sure that her crotch was brushing against my ass during the process, I could feel the slightly higher warmth of her pussy, as if she was on heat. I insisted for massage of my jewels which she happily obliged by using good technique of her fingers going around the zones. She sensed the hardness and giggled.

On the flip she saw what was expected of her. She did not spend much time on legs and started moving her hands around the shaft. I now looked at her properly and I felt she is must be very young,I thought if LE catches me now there will be news on 3rd page of Gulf News. It might say that a man was caught in compromising position with a very young girl. My mind wandered off what some seniors in ISG will write about me LOL. They may say this Joe has been fucking around for 20 years, he deserves this etc etc.

She continued one of the good quality prostrate massage. I don't know where these girls learn the techniques, must be senior girls training them on some of customers like us. Once my fully erect tool was used for training a young chinese girl by Yaya at No frill AMP in Karama. It was sure enjoyable for me with 2 large and 2 medium boobs to play with. Yaya is such a nice lady!! Anyway coming back to our Viet girl I told her to come near. She says how much with hand signs. She did not know her numbers. I said I pay 200, all access, she nodded her head, doubt whether she understood. So while she continued showing her skills around my shaft my one hand was on her boobs which were small and firm, other hand exploring her bush under the sarong. She was wet there, may be my working on her nipples triggered the flow. To my surprise she started using her tongue on my nipples. I thought I should have asked for BBBJ but was enjoying whatever was happening. Her juices on my hand was too much and I came gushing.

Girl 7.

Place 9 (good shower, nice smelling shower gel).

Extras 8.

Damage 200+200.

WIR Yes but try other girls first and go back to Viet to explore further.

Thanks to the poster who had written about the MP near Sana. Visited the place few days back.

Guy at the reception asked for 100 dhs for 1 hour oil massage and asked for my preference of the nationality I am looking for. They have Africans, Chinese, Thai etc. Based on this recommendation took one Thai 'nan'. She took me to last room on the right. A bit small but OK for the purpose. She was wearing t-shirt and jeans. I was given the same customary shorts! Massage was excellent which removed quite a few knots on my body. She knows the job and was sincere in her massage. Was asking me repeatedly for my preference and did as per my choices. She never left any hint on the extras available nor her fingers moved an inch in to the erogenous zones I was also playing the game not to make the first move. Finally after nearly 30 minutes she asked me "anything extra there". 100 dhs for HJ with access only over her t-shirt and 150 dhs with full access to the top. She was in no mood to reduce so went for it.

She proved good by being slow and unhurried paying attention to all the right places. Finished in 15 minutes.

This place has 10 girls. 4 Thai, 3 PRC, 2 African & 1 Indian with six massage rooms. They seem to have only one shower / washroom which is in the reception area and they do not believe in putting a latch for the bathroom door!! Was little bit impressed with detox hand wash but when using found it to be filled with some local hand wash solution!

Ethnicity: Thai.

Ambiance: 5/10

Face: 6/10

Attitude: 7/10

Service: 8/10

Privacy: 6/10

Will Repeat: yet to decide.

Damage: AED 100 + 150.

Thanks to the poster who had written about the MP near Karama Fish Market. Visited the place few days back.

Lady at the reception gave a price list with 120 dhs for 1 hour oil massage. I returned it back saying "who looks in to these things" and gave her 100 dhs note which she happily accepted. One Thai 'M' was allotted for me. She was in her mid thirties in shirt and pant. I was taken upstairs and allotted last room on the left side. Room was average with comfortable massage table.

With door.

She gave me the customary oversized shorts and left the room. I was ready and waiting to know that was in store. She came back with all the smile with one button open on the shirt  Massage was decent good lot of lingering on my bum and thighs giving me enough indications that extras are available. After 30 minutes of good massage, she opened up the question about extras. Demanded 150 for HJ with access to top. Agreed finally for 100 dhs and I opened the shirt and removed the bra hook. She removed the bra in a second and threw it on the floor. Wow. She had a good rack totally hidden. You can find it not a natural one by the look of it but a good shape to admire and soft to squeeze with pointed nips. It was worth the 100 dhs.

Johnny was very happy. Massage was unhurried with hands moving around the sensitive areas and finally finished after full 15 plus minutes of enjoyment.

Ethnicity: Thai.

Ambience: 6/10

Face: 6/10

Attitude: 8/10

Service: 8/10

Privacy: 7/10

Will Repeat: a big yes.

Damage: AED 100 + 100.

They have 4 girls. Two Thai, 1 Indian & 1 filli. 1 PRC is expected soon.

This place has extras written all over it. Fili wears braces. Indian is a bit dark and in no shape! It seems she is the one who is always in demand!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

You are spot on. I have seen many MP's existing / surviving in same location for many years. One such MP in Satwa I have visited many many times has been running in the same premises for last 7 years or so. I have had long chat with the owner in the past on these LE activities. According to him, it is 100% safe for the customers. In case of licensed MP's, govt officials do not take customers in to custody or fine them. Normal action is against MP's with heavy fines at first instance and temporary closure for few days for repeated offenders. MP's have been given clear instructions on do's and don't's and centres which follow the rules have always remained without any issues. We being regular will always know these do's and don't's. But there are few of them who think by their dick all the time. I have seen guys standing in the reception asking whether FS is available and at what cost, in front of other customers!

LE, govt, everyone in dxb knows what's happening where. As long as everything remains within four walls, everyone turns blind eye to what happens. I do not believe sharing information in the forum puts MP under LE scanner but being little discreet always helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cons68  [View Original Post]
    Look lets be clear the problem is not LE per se. LE knows perfectly who is fucking whom right now and they are probably wanking to to it.

LE will only act, in general, if situation becomes too visible. For example if you can google the name of a place and it shows with red flashing lights. Of course it helps if someone holds a grudge against that place's owners / patrons. Case in point the raids around rattlesnake when an african girl propositioned to two men, one father the other a 14 yo son, in front of the wife / mother. That is what in technical terms is known as "fucking dumb", the woman sent a letter to a newspaper and eventually they broke our toy. Yes this was not the root cause, but it certainly helped. And yes, I knew the MD of the group owning the hotel at the the time so I kind of know what I am talking about.

If stupid girls are one sure way of attracting attention the other even more effective is stupid customers, or worst, stupid wannabes who will pop up and demand free service or else. Or who sit in front of a place to wank when customers go in imagining what could be happening.

And yes the girls come from specific places, so are the "customers". And if you think this is racist go take a hike.

Now get off my lawn.

Guess that would depend on which part of the body was being massaged.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStock  [View Original Post]
    What would happen to the customer being massaged at the time of inspection?

Lets talk about BullShit, oh wait you get the big prize.

Quote Originally Posted by SilicaStorm  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you 100% Snow1998.

We should never be putting directions on the open form and only sharing direction / location via PM. Posting directions with boys cout code names and acronyms is just a game if we believe LE can not decrypt!

RTFF is only applicable for reading FR and still that does not confirm the posting of the FR was NOT from LE.

So telling people to RTFF for directions is BS and only leads the LE to our sacred AMPS.

Steps and SS are now both frequently inspected by LE due to this forum broadcasting "RTFF".
    For your enlightenment:

Quote Originally Posted by LetsEnjoy  [View Original Post]
    Clean girl herself. Had to shift from her recent hotel. Told me that some guy who came to meet her was asking at the reception for a Russian on the 5th floor. The manager although didn't say anything to her but came with him to her room and all. She left the place before anything would have happened. Is now around the Tecom side in the famous hotel for many others.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStock  [View Original Post]
    No happy ending.

Customers situation

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows  [View Original Post]
    Anyways the guy at reception told me to relax as inspection done yesterday already.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwster  [View Original Post]
    This gives out a feeling that the LE guys could be following this board. We should all refrain from posting any kind of direction hints. Best giving out directions only throught PM.
    After reading about the LE being in action latetly so was thinking all day about goin to my regular AMP. Finally decided upon visiting the place. As I steped in carefully, it was too quiet or maybe I was too worried. Anyways the guy at reception told me to relax as inspection done yesterday already. As I was checking in started talking with the owner of the AMP as he was also there. Apparently some of his Other AMP branches have been inspected in last few days. On account of his local sponsors the same are still open and regular massage is being allowed. However many places are being shut down. Complaints, girls massagin guys etc are the main reasonS.

Shadows.

Megaboobs Fili

While the LE has been prying on the other side of the town, I had my first experience with the Megaboobs Fili. I had forgotten what she excels at and went for the VIP massage. She asked me who had referred her to me and ofcourse the who else. !

I thought the reference name made her smile slyly and what can I say about the service.

She did mention, that I should try the Moroccan bath the next time.

But the massage and the service was as you would expect after reading so many praises about her. A great 1 hour spent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cons68  [View Original Post]
    Look lets be clear the problem is not LE per se. LE knows perfectly who is fucking whom right now and they are probably wanking to to it.

LE will only act, in general, if situation becomes too visible. For example if you can google the name of a place and it shows with red flashing lights. Of course it helps if someone holds a grudge against that place's owners / patrons. Case in point the raids around rattlesnake when an african girl propositioned to two men, one father the other a 14 yo son, in front of the wife / mother. That is what in technical terms is known as "fucking dumb", the woman sent a letter to a newspaper and eventually they broke our toy. Yes this was not the root cause, but it certainly helped. And yes, I knew the MD of the group owning the hotel at the the time so I kind of know what I am talking about.

If stupid girls are one sure way of attracting attention the other even more effective is stupid customers, or worst, stupid wannabes who will pop up and demand free service or else. Or who sit in front of a place to wank when customers go in imagining what could be happening.

And yes the girls come from specific places, so are the "customers". And if you think this is racist go take a hike.

Now get off my lawn.
    Very true and well said.

Fly under the radar and you can have a great time here. Problems happen when you forget where you are.

This place is very tolerant, but common decency in public will keep you out of trouble.

I used to post a lot and add pics to the gallery but nowadays I've realised that isn't a good thing to do.

For the hobby in general.

This thread in particular is a bad idea. Too much information shared publicly will always have repurcussions.

It will ruin our favorite places and our favorite girls. This coming from a guy that is truly enjoying his 2 month holiday from the family without the need for help. Its all out there, but do your homework. I think even for newbies there is so much info available and anyone asking for contacts deserves a beating with a giant black dildo.

WB.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    It is Catch 22 situation. We want newbees to post FR to establish their credibility and to contribute. The same FRs may have names, directions in cryptic references which can be deciphered by anyone with logical mind. Then we ask them to RTFF. Similarly LE can RTFF and find out what is going on. Especially places where FS is available. My guess is those are the one which are targeted and inspected. If we wish to these places to survive in future everyone shall refrain from writing anything about location, names etc. The information can be shared by PM only and that too with someone you know for sure. Before replying PM you can check with other seniors if they know the person. Our FRs may sound little inspid like " Once upon a time in far away land there lived a Queen etc etc!" But atleast you will not put our Godesses out of their livelihood.
    I do note the sarcasm in SS reply. This is however not an excuse for any one not to RTFF and expect information via PMs etc. My reference is more for the descriptive enthusiasm of some posters, and details like FS available etc. A reference to a good massage worthy of a visit should be enough to infer what could be had. After all this forum is not about therapeutic benefits! It would then be upto the individual to go forth and discover. Time and time again it has been noted that when a place becomes very popular it rises above the rest and attracts unwarranted attention which leads to closure. This is not the first time won't be the last either.

Now get off my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    It is Catch 22 situation. We want newbees to post FR to establish their credibility and to contribute. The same FRs may have names, directions in cryptic references which can be deciphered by anyone with logical mind. Then we ask them to RTFF. Similarly LE can RTFF and find out what is going on. Especially places where FS is available. My guess is those are the one which are targeted and inspected. If we wish to these places to survive in future everyone shall refrain from writing anything about location, names etc. The information can be shared by PM only and that too with someone you know for sure. Before replying PM you can check with other seniors if they know the person. Our FRs may sound little inspid like " Once upon a time in far away land there lived a Queen etc etc!" But atleast you will not put our Godesses out of their livelihood.

Posting Limitations