Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: San Salvador

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel Bred  [View Original Post]
    This a joke? LOL
    I agree, having spent time in both SAL and GUA, I had a much better time more easily in SAL.

In GUA the venues were fewer, the women darker and less pretty.

For you guys who have mongered in different countries, would you say the Salvadorenas on average have bigger, rounder butts compared to other latin countries? Or at least compared to other central american countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Riodulce  [View Original Post]
    If you liked Salvador you'll love Guatemala.
    This a joke? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjackin  [View Original Post]
    I've been to every Central American country except Guatemala, which I will check out in August. Out of all the other Central American countries, I had the best time in El Salvador.
    If you liked Salvador you'll love Guatemala.

San Salvador. Day Four / Final

woke up for the tasty breakfast, but back to sleep shortly thereafter; no plans for the day or night because most of the clubs are closed. but i could play the tourist, nah, too fucking boring. i got woken up at one in the afternoon by a phone call for the papusa girl, from friday. damn if she didn't memorize my number and follow through, i knew i liked her for some reason. she wanted to meet at the galleries mall at two, so i agreed. i hoped in a taxi (did that quite a bit this trip and always felt safe) and headed to the mall.

the papusa girl showed up at the mall better late than never. i asked her if there were papusas in the mall and she said no, so i suggested that we go to the central market, a new place for me. she seemed surprised by my suggestion, but pleasantly pleased at the same time. jumped in another cab and off we went. we walked in search of a good papusa stand, but we really didn't have to search because she seemed to know exactly where the stands were located; go figure!

we walked into papusa stand heaven! there were at least ten of them rep001tered on both sides of the street. i told her to pick one, and she did. we sat down and ordered, but she didn't want the small ones, she wanted them to make the large ones, she ordered two, and i ordered one. in english, i said,"but baby, you should watch what you eat because you don't want to develop a third chin." her response was,"como?" no importa baby, no importa. we had three big sausage papusas, a coke, and my tasty bag of water and the price was $1. 35! get the fuck out of here, one dollar and thirty-five fucking cents?

the market was cheap, so i took her shopping. we (i) bought bras, thongs, and a pair of high heels, that hopefully would help her at her job. but only with the promise of a complete fashion show when we returned to the room; which she happily obliged.

after all of that walking and shopping, i was craving an adult beverage, but there were no bars in the area. that is one thing that i did dislike about ss, was the lack of good old regular bars, or maybe i was looking in the wrong places. i decided to hit up the supermarket. the supermarkets i went to did not have regular carts, but they had these baskets on wheels instead. we stocked up on adult beverages and headed back to the hotel.

we drank, had the fashion show, and played for a couple of hours. afterwards, she slept like a baby for a couple of hours. money was never mentioned, but i gave her some anyway. when she woke up, i talked to her about going out to eat dinner and she mentioned tgif, and i basically told her that it would be a cold day in hell (and i might be there when it happens) when i travel to a different country to eat american food; i think she got the message.

i called up josue and told him that we were headed out and we needed to stop by her apartment, then off to dinner, and then off to see one of her friends at one of the strip club. josue was more than ready. after a stop at her place, i told josue to take us to a typical es restaurant and he picked a good one! i asked him to join us for dinner, but he was concerned if the papusa girl was okay with the idea. i told him that i was the one paying, so of course the papusa girl would be okay with it. and it really was a great dinner!

after dinner we were off to see one of her friends that was working at the climax club. we got there and two things went wrong. first, the papusa girl did not have any identification and was not allowed in. second, her friend wasn't working in the first place. thus, i had josue take me back to the hotel and drive the papusa girl back to her place, it was enough for the night; time to pack up!

overall thoughts:

i've been to every central american country except guatemala, which i will check out in august. out of all the other central american countries, i had the best time in el salvador. the people were quite friendly, the food was very tasty, and the women were hot! despite all the razor wire and the heavily armed security guards, which could be threatening for new travelers, i felt safe the entire time. i will return because there is so much more to explore and besides, i already miss the sisters!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ElSal 045.JPG‎   ElSal 047.JPG‎   ElSal 050.JPG‎   ElSal 055.JPG‎   ElSal 056.JPG‎  

ElSal 057.JPG‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjackin  [View Original Post]
    First thought here. It would be best not to travel to any country and just seek out 3-4 girls that were mentioned. Get a feel for them yourself and take it from there.

Second thought, as long as you consider these girls as sluts, you will have a hard road to travel down. In any country, a little respect goes a long way; try to grasp that simple concept.
    Thanks Tom but in my experience. Visiting many countries in LAC is hard to find "real" image of what the internet sells and therefore.considering the lack of time for investigating phisically- my bet is to look for 3-4 ladies that could be reliable in "image".

I did not mean that my respect for those ladies is zero, but you should recognize that everyone here looks for advice on a service that means the same in China, US, and everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudalex  [View Original Post]
    Sineydy and Cristal = waste of time and money + another customer dissapointed in their list.
    Thanks Cloudalex, which one is the best for your taste in Zou?

San Salvador. Day Three

i was waiting for kathy from blue in the morning, but she was a no show. i tried to call her, but no answer. fuck it! back to bed!

alex picked me up at 2:30 and i told him i wanted to get down and dirty! so we headed to parque centenario and the zona roja. we were looking for the tummy bar, but could not find the place. alex pulled over to look at the map, and meanwhile i called a couple of women over to the car so i could practice my shitty spanish and ask for directions. alex looked at me and said,"you are crazy." i gave my standard reply because this was not the first time i've been told this bit of information,"so, what's your point?"

as we drove around, there were many girls in many doorways, some with bars, some not, i noticed 4 girls in the doorway of a good size bar, so i thought this would be a good place to stop and have a drink. i asked alex to park, he seemed a bit concerned, but parked anyway. i said hello to the girls on my way in and they all smiled and returned my greeting. we sat down and here was my extended conversation with the mesero:

hola, tiene volka?

no, cerveza.

tiene tiquila?

no, cerveza.

tiene fucking agua?

no, we only have fucking beer!

how was i to know he spoke english? alex and i decided to leave, but on the way out, i was drawn to one of the 4 girls. i started chatting and asking prices and time. she told me $10 for 20 minutes and i countered with $10 for 30 minutes, she smiled and off we went. the rooms were in the bar. in between the tables on one wall were crappy doors with locks, one of which was her room. we played for 30 minutes and then she made the bed; no cum boy necessary!

alex and i headed to a huge outdoor market that was nearby. we walked for about 2+ hours. there must have been over 100, 000 people in this area, the market seemed endless. but what i was impressed with, was the fact that not one person was looking for a hand out; not one adult or child! everyone was either shopping or working, and then there were us, just strolling. i had some street papusas and a tasty bag of water, then we headed back to the hotel. a very nice afternoon indeed!

blue & the sisters!

there was no doubt where my sick ass mind was headed to for evening entertainment; back to blue. met a new driver, named oscar. i took his number and he dropped me off at about 9 at blue. the security dudes smiled and welcomed me back. this time i sat at the stage and wasn't more than two minutes before "no show kathy" and her friend was sitting on either side of me. i politely told kathy to fuck off and go away. she had a hundred damn excuses, but not one of them were good enough for me to share any more of my time with her. i bought her friend a beer, and that pissed kathy off enough for her pack up shop and leave.

andrea spotted me and was headed my way with a big smile, but got intercepted by a couple of locals. she broke free and came over and sat on my lap, but the locals were calling her back over and motioning they wanted to buy her a drink. i asked her to please go back to the locals because i didn't want to [CodeWord140] anyone off and told her to come back when she was finished with them. later she danced and got my motor running watching her bounce that ass to the music; i tipped her a couple of times during her set. i finally spotted her hotter sister, kimberly, but she was in the back with a customer in the back corner of the club. those two girls were easily the hottest women in the club, imho.

kimberly was about to walk past me on her way to the dj booth, spotted me, and gave me a big hug and kiss like we were long lost lovers or some shit like that. i told her i wanted to buy her a drink later when she wasn't busy; i had no idea what would happen. the locals had andrea tied up for about an hour; but from time to time, she would look over and give me a big smile. kimberly had not danced yet and i was about ready to throw in the towel. i was just about to call oscar, but then kimberly took the stage. her dance routine was even hotter than the night before, i was salivating to say the least. i just wanted to spend 10-15 minutes with this girl; little did i know.

as soon as the locals left that were playing with andrea, she made a beeline straight to me, straddled my lap, gave me a kiss, and said,"hola!" she started playing big time, dancing, straddling my face while she propped herself on the bar, ass in the face, pussy in the face, life was great! but could it get better? it wasn't more than ten minutes later, kimberly came over in a puddle of sweat, but her top piece around my neck, kissed me, and then sat down. fuck those commercials, this was truly a "here we go!" moment. little did i know that the sisters had no intention of going anywhere for the next 4 hours.

kimberly was still sweating from her dance set, so i offered my tongue to assist, and did my best to lap-up as much as i could. i was like a dog in heat; but larger and without the wet nose. my tongue was not working out, so she started using my shirt to dry up. i took off my shirt completely and she wiped every part of her body with it; i will never wash that shirt again! in fact, i might just frame the fucking thing! the girls tagged team my old ass big time, one working my dick while the other had some body part in my mouth. it seemed like we became the show because most of the locals' eyes were on us, and they seemed happy about it, at least from the smiles and thumbs up that i was receiving from them.

the funniest moment of the night was when kimberly was sitting on my lap, not sure where andrea was, and kimberly decided to push off the bar with her feet, which sent us backwards at full speed in the chair. i thank my lucky stars that one of the locals was fast and sober enough to catch us before we slammed into the ground. afterwards, i asked kimberly,"just what in the fuck were you thinking?" she shrugged her shoulders, laughed, and said,"yo no se." the funny part was when kimberly described how her asshole puckered up and was trying to grasp on to anything on the way going back and down. and she explained all this in spanish and with hand motions. i about pissed my pants because i was laughing so hard; damn i love that girl!

as the night went on, the girls were getting tanked, but andrea more so than her sister. at one point kimberly headed to the bathroom and andrea asked me the dreaded question,"who do you like better, my sister or i?" fuck me to tears, even if i was fluent in spanish, it would be a difficult question to answer. first off, to be honest, i wanted kimberly bad! but i tried to be the diplomat and told her that both of them were beautiful and sexy and i liked them equally the same; didn't go over too well.

when kimberly returned, andrea went off on her while crying and screaming. kimberly took it all in stride and tried to defuse the situation. a few of the locals looked at me and their eyes asked,"hey gringo! what is your plan now sport? now that things went to shit in a handbag!" i responded to my critics,"i got this!" i gave andrea plenty of hugs and kisses and she calmed down, but kimberly still had her hauled away by the manager. i was having a fucking blast!

it wasn't more than 15 minutes later when andrea was back on the dance stage, fucked up, but back on stage. i learned the el salvadoran sign to fuck off when i offered andrea a couple of dollar bills while she was dancing. she did this hand motion under her neck, which i assume meant kiss my ass and fuck off. and yes, during her set, she went down a couple of times, but i have to get her credit for trying and not giving up; i was impressed.

the placed closed at 2, and kimberly and i was still drinking at 2:30. she told me to wait for her outside and she would join me shortly thereafter. but as she stumbled away from me, i had a hunch she would not show up outside the club. so i headed across the street to a outdoor food place that was opened late. i ordered the typical plate and hung out for a bit. just as i thought, she never showed. but then again, i initially wanted to spend 10-15 minutes with this fine lady, but ended up spending 4+ hours with her instead. i considered myself happy and privileged! what a great fucking night! day three rocked!

to be continued.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ElSal 018.JPG‎   ElSal 021.JPG‎   ElSal 023.JPG‎   ElSal 024.JPG‎   ElSal 025.JPG‎  

ElSal 027.JPG‎   ElSal 028.JPG‎   ElSal 046.JPG‎   ElSal 033.JPG‎  

San Salvador. Day Two

to start with, i forgot to mentioned the best monger's resource for san salvador, and that is isg's world travel 69's list! there is also a google map that pinpoints all the places:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?vps=...c3e4e33b322951

i was scheduled to meet up with alex at 5, but i could not wait that long to explore, so grabbed one of my maps, hired hector, and off we went.

volverta:

hector had a bit of trouble finding this place, but eventually did. the place has a tall green wall with tons of razor wire, and when we pulled up, i noticed 2 dudes with 4 weapons; this must be the place! around 10 women, mostly on the larger than should be size. after they introduced themselves, they lined up and waited for me to choose one. i told they to relax, i was just out shopping. cover was $3, ladies' drinks were $3, and prices were $25 for 30, $28 for 40, $40 for an hour, and duplex for $50. having completing only two semesters of spanish, i couldn't understand their explication of duplex.

i went to the bar to see what they had, and i did have to pay extra for my drink of choice. at the bar, a real sweetie starting chatting with me, a little on the big side, but a sweetie nevertheless. i bought her a beer and we got cozy on one of the couches. it turns out that she loves papusas, as if i couldn't tell that already. this was friday and she told me that she was off sunday, as most of the girls are. i told her to write down my number and call me on sunday afternoon and i would take her to eat papusas. she was afraid to write down my number because the other girls were watching us. so she was doing her best to remember the 8 digits. i gave her double chin a kiss and said goodbye.

sou's spa:

as soon as i walked in i was impressed with the place. about 12-13 girls, and many were in shape and pretty. a real hottie smiled, shook my hand, and said her name was nohemy. day 2 bingo! get you and your great reputation the fuck over here and have a seat next to poppy! ladies' drinks were from $4 to $12 and here was first lesson i learned in ss, because she ordered the $12 drink. so for the rest of the trip, i would tell the girls that i would buy them a beer. prices were $27 for 30, $32 for 45, and $38 for an hour. i went for the hour because i hate to be rushed and wanted to enjoy this beauty.

nohemy was 21, no children, and had a smoking hot body. and she proved herself worthy of that $12 drink in the room; she was a pistol in the rack. i had my second,"if i have a heart attack and die, let it be right fucking now!" moment, the first moment was yesterday with maria. after sex, she went to wash up and brought in the room a little container of water and cleaned me up as well. i started to get dressed and she stopped me and basically said,"what are you doing? we still have time for a massage." i said, damn, i love you!" after a stop at one of the local restaurants, we headed back to the hotel.

met up with alex later on and we toured the city for a bit. i can't say enough good things about this dude. besides being a "u-turn master," he really knows the city and he is a great guy to boot.

kiss fresh:

cover was $4, included a beer, ladies' drinks were $10, the only place i didn't buy one. this place took my camera as well. it's no wonder that i have very few pictures! very professionally run place and quite impressive in looks, the club and the girls. prices were $28 for 30, $33 for 40, and $40 for an hour and sex was onsite. i did not partake because nohemy wore me the fuck out already. the club seemed more like a business type of place, even though i know all the places are business, but this place seemed more than the others, including lips. there is plenty of information on this place and there were many beautiful women. the place does close early and is not open on sunday. the majority of the places are not open on sunday!

tio sams:

cover was $3, and included any drink. when we first when in, there were around 12-15 girls, most were kind of chunky. ladies' drinks were $5 and prices were depending on which girl that you picked. we were quoted $25-30 for 30 minutes or $50-60 for an hour and sex was onsite. it was a local place for sure, which i liked. it turned out that it wasn't "happy hour," but as alex put it, more like "heavy hour" because all the dancers were chunky. it was a long dance floor, kind of like a runway strip for models, but no models showed up as of yet.

the dance floor had these large steel chains draped off of large steel beams, just for the big girls to hang on to while they waddled along the dance floor. i spotted a pretty and not chunky girl, so i had our mesero fetch her over for a drink. she seemed nice, but i could tell she would not be much fun in the sack because there was no hand contact whatsoever on her part. later, the club had all the girls get up on the dance stage, and at that point, there were more like 25-30. hell, i thought the stage would disintegrate, but it must have been reinforced with steel beams as well. there were a hand full of non chunky hotties in the final mix.

blue:

this was alex's recommendation and it was a great one. cover was $3 and included my damn screwdriver! there were 30+ women and prices were $25-35 for 30 or $50-60 for an hour and sex was onsite. i was the only gringo in the crowded place; loved it! two girls zipped over and mine was very playful, a blond named kathy. ladies' drinks were cheap, a round for both girls and one for me was $12. and i did tell them beers only, lesson already learned earlier that day. kathy wanted to meet me at the hotel the next day, so we agreed on a price, and exchanged numbers. hell, i even called her phone while we were sitting there so she would know that the missed call was my number. many of the dancers were lookers, a few were chunky, but it wasn't the norm like in the last club.

the dance stage had two dance poles, and two girls danced at a time. on one set, there was a hottie and a chunky, but pretty girl dancing to the same beat. there were moving their asses like they were from the dr! the nicely built one was named andrea and she was hot. she shook her ass like there was no tomorrow! not many tippers in the crowd, so i did my best to set the example. when they finished their set of songs, only one girl took the stage, and it didn't take long to understand why. it was andrea's sister, kimberly, and she was fucking hot!

i sat there in awe watching this stunning dancer work both dance poles and the entire stage; she was incredible! i walked up to the stage and broke out some dollar bills, because i knew i would need more than one. she came over, hopped up on the bar that surrounded the stage, grabbed my head and put it dead into her crotch with her panties on. the crowd clapped their approval. but that wasn't shit. i gave her the,"is that all you fucking have?" look and hand motion, then let's plant that pussy in my mouth motion; no need for spanish at this point. i broke more dollars out!

she gave me the,"you have no idea who you are fucking with." look! she pulled her panties aside, hopped back up on the bar and planted my face into her crotch, which seemed like forever and a day. the crowd went crazy. it was like their local soccer team just scored a goal. then with my face attached, she did this spin move, threw one leg over my head, and gave me access to her ass, i was in fucking heaven! it was the best papusa of the entire trip! my neck still hurts from that spin move, but it was well worth it.

it was a great second day, but i was worn out, so alex dropped me off at the hotel so this old body could relax.

to be continued.

Logistics & Day One

First I want to thank the ones that were quite helpful and made the trip smooth and safe. Artisttyp was a wealth of knowledge, as usual. Cloudalex (ISG) was extremely helpful in the city itself. Mfins (ISG) and bordersushi (TJA) also provided valuable information. Between that knowledge base and printing out every possible report, the trip was quite successful.

Currency: The official currency is the good old US Dollar.

Tourist / Visa fee: $10 and payable on entry.

Hotel:

Per Artisttyp's recommendation, I stayed at the Novo Apart-Hotel. I booked through Hotel. Com. Four nights in a suite with a small kitchen was $365. 00. The hotel managed airport pick-up for $30. Probably could have gotten it cheaper, but I was entering a new country and did not want to risk of anything going afoul.

Room had up and running Wi-Fi, big flat screen TV, and was quite comfortable. Room also came with free breakfast buffet, which stopped at 10:00. I'm usually not a breakfast guy, but it was a local fare and was very tasty. Hotel had a pool and bar. Bar was open until 11:00, but closed on Sunday. Hotel staff was outstanding!

Taxis or drivers were always available in front of the hotel. Hector, Josue, and Oscar were all stand-up guys, and one or two of them were always around when I needed a ride. If I wanted to use them long term, such as to drive me around to check out different places, which I did on a few occasions, the price was usually $10 per hour. Which was good, considering gas prices started at $4. 34 per gallon.

Cell Phone:

The cell phone was my best friend. The problem was, you have to have a national identification card in order to purchase a sim card. I lucked out in two ways. First, Alex was kind enough to drop off a sim card at the hotel the night before at the hotel, so I used his the evening that I arrived. Second, the next day, the hotel sent one of their staff members with me to purchase a sim card. Five dollars for the card, and I paid another five dollars for minutes. No problems whatsoever! I was still making calls from the airport the day that I left.

First Night: I got settled in the hotel by 10 in the evening, but there was no time for resting; could do that when I return home. Hoped in a cab and was off to Lips.

Lips:

Cover was $8 which included a free pat-down and a beer. That seemed to be the norm at all the places I visited, the cover included a free pat-down and a beer / drink. In most places, it was only one of their cheap ass beers, and dammit, I don't drink beer. One of the first things that happened at Lips was that they took my camera and gave me a token in order to get it back on my way out. I had to pay $4. 75 extra for a screwdriver; no biggie. There were a butt load of women in the place and some were quite stunning, but none were available for sex on site.

In many ways, this place reminded me of Hong Kong in Tijuana, you could fondle the girls for a buck. I sat on one of the big comfy couches and enjoyed the view. This spinner dynamic duo came by and joined me, and both were very playful. Hell, one was so damn talented that she almost got me off while she was dry humping my lap. After about 15 minutes, I felt compelled to buy them both a drink; $10 per drink. But they did hang with me off and on for around 90 minutes. Sometimes one had to go dance, but always returned to my side or lap, whichever wasn't occupied. They offered to come to the hotel after they got off at 3:00. Not sure what they would have charged, forgot to ask.

Special Touch:

Walked out and talked to one of the taxi drivers and he mentioned a few places that I was already aware of, and yes, I did a lot of research before going into country. We headed to Special Touch, one of the Casas. It was a big house guarded by at least ten miles of razor wire and a dude with artillery. Cover was $10 and included a drink. I enjoyed a refreshing water. I went upstairs and the girls gathered and all shook my hand and introduced themselves, which seemed to be another norm as well. Six in all were available, and a couple of others were occupied. A pretty blond shook my hand, smiled, and said her name was Maria Jose.

BINGO! I read many good things about that chica, so my choice was easy. The menu stated it was $45 for 30 minutes, and $75 for an hour. I took the hour because I wanted to enjoy my time with Maria; and I sure as hell did! We started playing and somehow we ended up in the 69 position, with her on top, funny how that happens to me more often than not. By the time she crawled off my face, I had leche in my nose, some in one eye, and some that dripped into one of my ears. We had an amazing session!

The Best:

The cabbie waited for me and we were off to "The Best." It was either 1 or 2, can't remember because Maria put a ass kicking on me. Cover was $10. OK, fuck this norm. But at least I was able to get vodka for my cover drink, so I felt a bit better. Really nice club with a great layout, but there were only a few women available. I met a real pretty sweetie and I asked the mesero how much the ladies' drinks were and he said something in Spanish that had way too many syllables, so I asked him to write it out, and he wrote $9. 90. I said you have got to be fucking kidding me! I almost asked for my dime in change, just out of principle, but I passed. No sex available on site, but take out service was available for $200 for 4 hours.

After I left The Best, which really wasn't the best so far, I thought about hitting one or two more places, but I was too worn out so I headed back to base camp; Hotel Novo.

To be continued.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ElSal 009.JPG‎  

Zou Spa

I have always liked Zou Spa a lot, and will be checking it out again when I go to SS. Kiss Fresh is sort of a world of its own, they pressure you pretty hard (No pun intended!) , but when you show you are willing to pony up the $40 or whatever it is now, then suddenly you get left alone. Despite the name, I have always thought KF was far more the 'zoo'than Zou Spa.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu12  [View Original Post]
    Another report tomorrow.
    Dude!

Way to step out there and start reporting!

Boots on the ground and running like a blind bull. Hit three places tonight, Lips, The Best, and Special Touch; will report later. Pay Jackson the fee and PM me, we can meet up and compare notes. Plan to hit the ground running hard tomorrow, because my days are counted, at least I think so.

Staying at the Novo Hotel, if you come by, just ask for the old blonde worn out looking Gringo!

Second Day of Mongering

So today at about 5:30 pm went to Zou Spa which was also about 5 mins from the Sheraton. Taxi fare was quoted as $8 and sice I had him wait an hour he charged $20 for the wait and subsequent return.

The look was a bit less opulent compared to Kiss Fresh but I actually the selection of chicas was better and they had a few more. Whereas there was 3 girls at Kiss I would do, here there were easily 6 or 7. Entry was $4 which included a beer. I came in and was shown the selection. I chose a heavier girl known as Kenya for $30 for 45 mins. Service was methodical with CBJ. The sex was good with doggy followed by missionary followed by reverse cowgirl. I took about 25 mins and was satisfied. Was told that the next day they would be a special with ten minutes more for the same price on all selections. The location was in an actual neighborhood but I always felt safe. There was less of a "pressure" feel compared to Kiss Fresh and the girls seems to be more interactive as at Kiss Fresh during the line-up at least half seemed to not want to be there.

The staff was also friendlier and I would definitely return.

Another report tomorrow.

First Report

Hey guys. I have read the board for literally years and never posted before. Business took me to San Salvador and decided to do some mongering.

I am staying at the Sheraton Presidente. The hotel is a bit aged but nice overall. I do not know whether it is girl friendly. I will here until Sunday and hope to monger every night.

I went to Kiss Fresh tonight which is about 5 mins drive from the hotel.

On entering I was impressed by the safe clean set-up with a large number of security personnel. It may not be for the faint of heart as one guy had a machine gun inside. Quite a site to see. Entry was six dollars which included a beer.

There were about ten girls inside and they were brought out for me and my friend to choose. The "special" was $30 for 45 mins. I choose a small young spinner known as Nicole as she seemed the most energetic. What a mistake. My friend chose an exotic looking female. I did not get her name. Once in the room she gave a nice blowjob. We started off with me on top. Stopped to switch and that's when I got the shock of a lifetime. The sheets were RED. Nicole was on her period. She pretended to act as though she was shocked. I got dressed and went downstairs. A security asked me what the issue was and I explained. As I had time left he offered to give me another girl to finish the time but I was so pissed I declined and left. On the way back my little friend regretted the decision.

All in all not great but the talent their should satisfy anyone and I may repeat. With another girl. I will try Zou tommorrow and will report.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Morales  [View Original Post]
    What about screwing with Cyntia or Milka? BTW, does anyone tried Jade, Sineidy or Cristal from Zou Spa?
    First thought here. It would be best not to travel to any country and just seek out 3-4 girls that were mentioned. Get a feel for them yourself and take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rene Morales  [View Original Post]
    any suggestion with contracting one of these sluts
    Second thought, as long as you consider these girls as sluts, you will have a hard road to travel down. In any country, a little respect goes a long way; try to grasp that simple concept.

Posting Limitations