La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: San Salvador

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Quote Originally Posted by Piszarro  [View Original Post]
    Getting around: How do you guys get around? Is uber the only option? Are they available 24/7?
    Money: My bank doesn't have branches in ES, and their transaction fee is 3%. Do you guys just take a load of cash and never go to the bank over there and never use your credit / debit cards?
    Thanks in advance.
    Yes Uber, cheaper than the regular taxi's. The other option is the regular taxi's. It's sketchy to walk at night, not even the locals do it. LOL.

Look at getting a Charles Schwab checking account. No transaction fees and they refund ATM fees at the end of the month. Don't use your debit card overseas, best to use credit card for that. You'll get better protection with a credit card if any fraud occurs.

And yes, cash is King. Declare $10k USD amount or more, unless you want them to seize it.

How to get around?

So I'm going to El Salvador in a couple weeks, I'll be staying at a hotel in metrocentro. I have a couple of places picked out that I'd like to visit but I have a couple of questions.

Getting around:

How do you guys get around? Is uber the only option? Are they available 24/7? If I wanted to walk from Fuego to Metrocentro at night, am I likely to become a victim? I don't know anyone down there that would go with me to the bars so ill be going by myself.

Money:

My bank doesn't have branches in ES, and their transaction fee is 3%.

Do you guys just take a load of cash and never go to the bank over there and never use your credit / debit cards?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by FortuneWaffers  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

Been on this ISG for a hot minute now trying to decide where to spend 7 days this upcoming October for an unforgettable birthday getaway.

I am currently considering places like Medellin CO and Sao Paolo BR for the sole purpose of trying to fulfill a few urges. I want to end up in a place where I can get as much anal sex as possible. The women don't have to be 10's, not even 7's. Just good enough in the face with a willing culo.

My debate so far has been between Medellin and Sao Paolo. I know my chances of scoring culito in Brazil will be the highest but I find women in Colombia being more attractive than the women in Brazil. And I imagine the street walker hookers in Medellin be a lot more accessible than in ES or BR, I am more inclined to pick Medellin to fulfill that part of my fantasies.

Now comes El Savador for my considerations.

ES is much much closer to the US, thus I was able to find comparable flights compared to the former 2 locations but with nonstop direct flights. It is also a country that uses the USD, making the whole experience much simpler as I would not need to run math in my head on a regular basis and makes the currency exchange issue almost a non-issue.

So with all that said, if I am willing to explore all the options (casa's, strip clubs, hooker ads online), how often can I expect to find willing participants for me to rompiendo their culitos? I just want to have as much anal as possible in one week without breaking much bank, mugged / robbed, or fly multiple stops like 10+ hours to go to Brazil. I am sure there are plenty of ass-men that have ventured ES looking for something similar of what I am looking for. If not, please help me accomplish this feat so I can make it back and pave the way for generations of culito-banditos such as yours truly.

A bit background about me: Yo soy Chino-Americano desde el Nuevo York en Brooklyn. Mi espanol es muy malo pero yo puedo hablar como si estuviera retrasado. I have experience mongering in the entirety of the Netherlands including all the smaller towns outside Amsterdam, multiple cities in Morocco for Arab / beber bitches, and well the depraved scene of NYC and our grannies in AMP's.
    I would say by in large if you want a lot of anal go elsewhere. I must admit I am not an expert on which country has the best or most anal but, knowing the girls in El Sal this is not really something given up often. I have had it there with three different girls but, this is going over 150 trips and 20 years. It was something that just happened no negotiating etc. I am sure if you go to a casa, strip club, online, SW or a kiss fresh type place you can ask for a girl who will do it. You will find some takers but, I would assume that would go for pretty much anywhere even in the USA if you offer enough money. El Salvador has a ton to offer but, I would say this is not one of them. Come to think of it have you thought about Costa Rica? I remember there being a lot of girls in Jaco and San Jose offering it for an up charge. There are plenty of direct flight into SJO.

Quote Originally Posted by FortuneWaffers  [View Original Post]
    I want to end up in a place where I can get as much anal sex as possible. The women don't have to be 10's, not even 7's. Just good enough in the face with a willing culo. I want to have as much anal as possible in one week without breaking much bank, mugged / robbed, or fly multiple stops like 10+ hours to go to Brazil. I am sure there are plenty of ass-men that have ventured ES looking for something similar of what I am looking for.
    It has to be Brazil. I was disappointed in the action in Medellin.
    There are a few in ES that do anal. See https://twitter.com/ALSanuncios

I won't recommend Sao Paulo for a first trip. It's a Huge city, and a PITA getting around due to the traffic. I'd go to Rio, It's only an 8hr red eye flight from Miami. 7 days is not long enough, due to a day of travel. Stay at least 10 days. Cheaper action can be found in Centro area of Rio, however it's mostly during the day. Every venue is closed on Sundays. BTW, Rio made me into an Ass man
    Read the ISG Rio thread for more Info.

As to doing the math in your head, no need, use your smartphone, there are apps for that. LOL I use xe.com.

Comparing Some Destinations

Hi everyone,

Been on this ISG for a hot minute now trying to decide where to spend 7 days this upcoming October for an unforgettable birthday getaway.

I am currently considering places like Medellin CO and Sao Paolo BR for the sole purpose of trying to fulfill a few urges. I want to end up in a place where I can get as much anal sex as possible. The women don't have to be 10's, not even 7's. Just good enough in the face with a willing culo.

My debate so far has been between Medellin and Sao Paolo. I know my chances of scoring culito in Brazil will be the highest but I find women in Colombia being more attractive than the women in Brazil. And I imagine the street walker hookers in Medellin be a lot more accessible than in ES or BR, I am more inclined to pick Medellin to fulfill that part of my fantasies.

Now comes El Savador for my considerations.

ES is much much closer to the US, thus I was able to find comparable flights compared to the former 2 locations but with nonstop direct flights. It is also a country that uses the USD, making the whole experience much simpler as I would not need to run math in my head on a regular basis and makes the currency exchange issue almost a non-issue.

So with all that said, if I am willing to explore all the options (casa's, strip clubs, hooker ads online), how often can I expect to find willing participants for me to rompiendo their culitos? I just want to have as much anal as possible in one week without breaking much bank, mugged / robbed, or fly multiple stops like 10+ hours to go to Brazil. I am sure there are plenty of ass-men that have ventured ES looking for something similar of what I am looking for. If not, please help me accomplish this feat so I can make it back and pave the way for generations of culito-banditos such as yours truly.

A bit background about me: Yo soy Chino-Americano desde el Nuevo York en Brooklyn. Mi espanol es muy malo pero yo puedo hablar como si estuviera retrasado. I have experience mongering in the entirety of the Netherlands including all the smaller towns outside Amsterdam, multiple cities in Morocco for Arab / beber bitches, and well the depraved scene of NYC and our grannies in AMP's.

Casa Keyson

Pasaje Viaud # 730 at 6 a Avenida Norte, Colonia Mugdán. 8-10 Chicas. Cover $2 includes one drink. Prices: $20-30 30 min. Tel: +503 7910 5801, (503) 2225-5535, (503) 2225-5533. Hours: Monday to Sunday 10 am to 9 pm.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Casa-...14289265375053

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudalex  [View Original Post]
    Casa Keyson.

Quote Originally Posted by Dritt  [View Original Post]
    SeizeTheDay you have any idea around where the queso club is located? I generally take bus so I don't get to ask drivers. Or anyone else knowing more about this club?
    Casa Keyson.

3 Nights in San Salvador

Last week I spent 3 nights in San Salvador.

Night 1 I stayed at an Airbnb in Colonia Flora Blanc around the corner from Maison 316 and Zou Spa. Because Maison was super close I went there first. $5 cover and it gets you a beer. There were about 6-8 girls. Most were gorditas. However, there was one Brenda that caught my eye as she was slimmer than the rest. I bought her a drink and we used Google translate to chat. She was friendly and engaged and so I paid $35 for 45 minutes. The room was decent size with a shower and air conditioning. I was pleasantly surprised when Brenda disrobed. Usually it goes the other way but in this case her others weren't doing her favors. No stomach or child damage. Nice breasts and smooth skin. BBBJ without asking. I reciprocated which she enjoyed and the. It was on. It was like doing a girlfriend. MSOG. I offered TLN based on the experience and we exchanged WhatsApp but she kept putting it off until I went to sleep. My guess is she was busy as she was the best looking girl in the club.

Night 2 I tried Zou Spa. Predominantly Gorditas but there were 2-3 slim girls. One was busy so I bought Monica a drink. She kept pushing for a second drink right away and we started to discuss doing a 3 some with her and her friend for the night but I hadn't pulled quite enough cash and there is nowhere to reliably pull cash. So that petered out and it wasn't clicking with her so I left. I walked pass Maison and thought I would see if Brenda was in. Cover and frisked this time. All gorditas. There was one marginally acceptable girl so I pulled the trigger. It was cheap and already late. Decent BBBJ but that was about it. Mediocre at best.

Night 3 I had returned from Nicaragua and stayed at Hotel Miramonte near the intercontinental. I ended up just asking the desk guy for a girl bar. The only one really close was Cocktail and Dreams and it was late. I walked over. $10 cover. There were 8-10 girls. One dancing most the time. Still mostly gorditas but there at least 2 young spinners. I chose one who was short and slim with almond eyes and sharp features. My phone had died in Nic but one of the waiters let me use his to chat. $50 to go to the room, a bit steeper but I paid. She delivered. BBBJ, passionate DFK, DATY, multiple positions. She was very cute. The room was right off the main floor and had strobe lighting which was weird yet worked.

So all in all 2 out 3 were good. BBBJ should be standard. Girls will definitely negotiate for TLN. I wish I had got to Kairos or Lips just to increase the overall quality of his but there seem to be at least one or two if you look.

Quote Originally Posted by SeizeTheDay  [View Original Post]
    Friday night I tried checking out some more clubs. First I went to lips, there are a lot of beatiful ladies in this club. They seem to mostly have skinng girl here though. They have several grils dancing on stage at a time. I did not like the vibe so I left after about 30 minutes. Next was emporium, you get a free bucket of beer with the cover, but I think the cover is $10. I got the two hottest chicks in the club, I bought them drjnks and sat back and enjoyed watching the girls dance on stage. When I finally asked how much they wanted to come back to my hotel they said $400 each, so I left. I went to Kairos next and was able to get a girl toda la noches for $100, I will leave out the details on why that did not go so well. The clubs in Sal Salvador while very fun can get expensive really quickly if you are not careful. I am not a night owl, I do not drink alcohol and do not like loud music that much so naturally clubs are not my thing.
    The price you were quoted at Emporium is outrageous. Either they really did not want to go and threw out a ridiculous number or that is some new negotiation tactic where they start high and figure they will end up settling for $200 ish. I would have walked out too and Emporium along with Kairos are my two favorite spots. There is new ownership at Emporium and, maybe he is doing things differently but, I have never been quoted or paid anything more then $100 at Emporium. I am not implying I am special or receive some special rate but, for them to tell you $400 each something is way off. ! I will be there soon, find out and report back. Were the girl's beers at Kairos and Emporium still $5. 00 each. ? Customers beers should be $2-$3 each.

Thank you for clearing up queso. Keyson, I will visit shortly to look up any fake tits! And sorry about not everything working out perfect Friday night. I can relate about disliking loud music, for me the places get more easy to bear with after some beers.

I am on a rather long visit to El Salvador not for mongering.

Last week:

Monday.

Visited KF, poor lineup and all girls not occupied drinking with someone looked so very bored and completely disinterested in me (maybe I should try dress up a little), after presentation I choosed Tatiana but regretted as she was a disappointment. Will go back there at a later weekday or Saturday for maybe more girls to choose from, I especially want to meet Cintia again.

Walked by Zou spa asked about if Mariana was inside but my Spanish met its limit, I did not understand if the guards ment she was there but currently busy or if she was not at work.

Wednesday.

Got surprised by heavy rain when about to leave metrocentro, lots of people waiting for the rain to finish could have been opportunity to start conversation with any girls waiting alone.

Entered Kairos around 22, left after having drunk my beer, the speakers there have a broken sound that I found especially irritating and I failed at talking to any girl. Walked to Blue, got after sometime approached by a girl confusingly also named Mariana whitish skin, and at least in the light of the place she seemed attractive and clean. After balde FK and touching of all her parts. She wanted 100 for TLN and gave impression she was eager to go to my nearby hotel afterwards. When time for possible to leave got close she told she could not tonight because her babysitter needed to leave. I got fed up and stupidly walked drunk enough to have slower reactions back to my hotel, I walked middle of the street on the divider strip I think easier then not to be ambushed.

Thursday.

Mariana from Blue yesterday writes me in whatsapp but I ignore.

Walked to Zou before noon, the guards inform me that Mariana is in the house and they ask something about "servicio directo" which might mean avoiding cover. But I wanted to see what girls they have so said no. What I like about Zou is that it is seldom music there at least early at day when I visit so much easier to communicate with the girls. During presentation Mariana did not bother walking to me for the handshake she looked different I could barely recognize her, choosed Cindy a morena native looking girl from Sonsonate it was her first day working and I her first client, the woman in the bar gives her practical instructions and also help Mariana connecting her dress. I feel hurried about going to room especially considering there seemed to be no other clients. She told she was 18 and had breastmilk. She was very passive, I got turned off not sure why, and maybe all the beer from yesterday and short sleep made my own performance terrible, left 15 min before my 45 min was over and without cumming. I started after a while being unnecessary sarcastic towards her but I think she did not understand my bad Spanish well enough to be offended.

From Zous started walking towards terminal de oriente. On the way I walked then ran over a narrow path lined by the backside of a building on one side and on other side a 2 m fall to a busy road leading to an underpass. I see too late that it is sleeping spot for homeless and there is fresh human shit all over. I then meet one of the residents but I sees he got a crutch so continue past him without being too worried. Saw quite a few places with prostitutes in doorways but they all seemed old. I think I overheard a beggar saying chele sin cerebrum about me walking in a bad area like a lost idiot when trying to find where to cross a busy road.

BTW there is now a new terminal called terminal de oriente Plaza Amanecer, for the busses that go west, the old terminal de oriente is now used by much fewer routes and mostly ones going north I think.

Walked uphill from San Ignacio to Rio Chiquito to continue on to El Pital day after, it quickly got dark, a patrol from the tourist police politur offered me ride when halfway, I was surprised they had a young female cop who seemed to speak better English than myself, but I automatically declined as I by the sight of the police jeep going in reverse after passing me assumed they where about to bug me about why I was walking in the dark like police sometimes do in my own country.

This bus I had planned to take next week.

https://www.laprensagrafica.com/elsa...0629-0455.html

I am slightly worried about the new president trying to being though and implement new tactics against the gangs can lead to increase of craziness like this, perhaps even start targeting foreign tourists in order for the gangs to play a new card against the government. Sorry if this post seems depressing, there is much I like about this country and many of its girls and I have had lots of fun here earlier.

Friday

Friday night I tried checking out some more clubs. First I went to lips, there are a lot of beatiful ladies in this club. They seem to mostly have skinng girl here though. They have several grils dancing on stage at a time. I did not like the vibe so I left after about 30 minutes. Next was emporium, you get a free bucket of beer with the cover, but I think the cover is $10. I got the two hottest chicks in the club, I bought them drjnks and sat back and enjoyed watching the girls dance on stage. When I finally asked how much they wanted to come back to my hotel they said $400 each, so I left. I went to Kairos next and was able to get a girl toda la noches for $100, I will leave out the details on why that did not go so well. The clubs in Sal Salvador while very fun can get expensive really quickly if you are not careful. I am not a night owl, I do not drink alcohol and do not like loud music that much so naturally clubs are not my thing.

Casa Keyson

Sorry, the casa I was referring to is casa keyson which has been mentioned here before. I don't know why my driver kept saying queso. Anyway, the girls get on stage and dance and the rooms are not bad. The chick I was with really got into it, she liked me DATY be even more so the rimming. I went back today but they were closed.

Queso?

SeizeTheDay you have any idea around where the queso club is located? I generally take bus so I don't get to ask drivers. Or anyone else knowing more about this club?

Quote Originally Posted by SeizeTheDay  [View Original Post]
    I arrived in San Salvador late Thursday night and immediately went to Kairos. It has a cover that gets you a beer. As soon as I walked through the door I was latched onto by the ugliest and fattest girl in the club like I was her long lost boyfriend. I did not buy a drink or anything I excused myself to go look for better looking girls. I found one I like but she was acting weird from the start. She was sitting a little far from me on the couch but wanted to out her legs on me. Then she asks for drinks in the VIP room. I booted her like a nfl punter in the pro bowl. Next I got the prettiest girl in the club, in Kairos when you buy the girl a drink she gets a braclet. I noticed that this girl had an entire sleeve up her arm of braclets and realized my mistake. I would not have any sex this night but did have fun, I danced with the prettiest girl in the club and my new friends, a group of young El Salvadorian soldiers. It really is shocking how nice the people in San salvador are, these people seem to be friendly by nature. I am staying in an apartment I got off booking.com its called Aparamento Zona Escalon. I'm enjoying it very much. If you want a nice quiet apartment for your stay it would be pretty good. I have been looking for some good street action as that is my prefered choice but no such luck. On Friday my dri er suggested a club called queso. I do not know how you spell it, but that's what it called. There are s ok me skinny girls there but it seems most here have big fake titts and asses. I fucked one of the hottest chicks I saw. $20 for 30 minutes. CBJ and light kissing. It was a good experience. There is a $2 cover that gets you a beer. Sorry for any mistakes in my report and lack of details. I am writing this from my phone. If anyone could point me the direction of some good street talent it would be much appreciated.
    Glad you are having fun. The El Salvadorian people are extremely welcoming and friendly. The country gets such a bad rap and most people don't take the time to visit and see how amazing the country really is. There is a street and, I am not sure of the name but when you drive down the road there are girls on one side and the other side of the road there are lady boys. So be careful. Most taxi drivers know where the street is. Sorry I can not provide the name of the street. IF you want to PM me I can provide you the name and number of my friend who is also a taxi driver and he will know exactly where it is and take you there if you like.

Posting Limitations